- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 3

 

Day 550

2.75"

 

We could hear the hum of the escalator off in the distance... The sound reminded me of a electrical high tension wire being suspended above an avalanche with earth and boulders perpetually falling to the ground below.. An electrical sound mixed with constant heavy weight in motion...

A few more clothing racks to run in and out of and we would be there. As we were leaving one and just about to enter the bottom of another a group of men came out from the very rack we had been in route to.

Nate Dog immediately was upset and cursed the occurrence as they came towards us.
There were five of them.. The one in the middle looked the most intelligent.. He was probably the boss. Next to him was a man who had not shrunk as much as the rest of us who was a full head and shoulders above us all. He looked pretty stupid too so he was probably the muscle.. To be flanked by three others who all had that bad guy look to them. They all wore a brown material for their trousers and shirts that matched the short industrial carpeting that we were traversing upon. Oh, and they were all taller than me.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? Nate Dog and a Newbie....
We also have Nate Dog wearing a new pair of government issue shoes. This is our store as you know Nate.. And you know the rules of asking for our permission to enter... But it would appear that you’ve made a most brazen and disrespectful invasion of our very own residence so I’m going to have to ask for our toll of course.”

Yep, he was the leader.. He gave a smug grin along with his stupid thug standing next to him.

“Let me beat em up for not getting permission boss.” Said the thug to his superior. To which the other three all laughed.

“No Tank.. We’re going to ask nicely first.. Only resorting to violence if our invaders here resist. Then, I’ll let you have the Newbie for fun time. You can soften him up for the rest of us.. He’s kind of cute after all with his blonde hair and light skin”.

All five of them laughed again... One of the other three shouted that he’d take some of that too, referring to me in which the one standing next to him eagerly agreed.

“Give us your shoes Nate.” Demanded the boss.
“But all of you already have Gov shoes that you’ve stolen from other Littles.. You don’t need no more.” Nate said in turmoil.
“Oh yes we do.. I like the color of yours.. And I could always use an extra pair Nate Doggy.”

The gang laughed again at the leader’s wit.. Especially his big dumb thug.

Nate Dog turned his back to them and began to whisper to me as he removed his shoes..
“When I say go, you run like hell with me you dig?”

I was already sweating nervous bullets.. These guys were animals and they intended to eat us for lunch.. I discreetly acknowledged his plan with a movement of my eyes and brows... Then looked back at the gang readying myself to bolt like a rabbit when Nate gave the word.
Nate Dog slowly began to walk towards the gang to which I slowly followed.
Instead of walking directly to the leader though he walked to one of the smaller guys at the far right end... I had a premonition of his plan now and it gave me some hope.

“I’ll hand these to your underlings so that you don’t have to get your hands dirty Kurtis... Sound palatable to you?”

Their leader grinned at the obvious deferment.. Proud of the respect that a rival was showing him in front of his troops. He nodded his approval.

My guide then walked right over to the last man.. He was the smallest of the five and addressed him directly.

“Give these shoes to Kurtis with love my friend” Then Nate reared his arms back and slammed one shoe to each side of his head simultaneously smashing his ears with the rubber soles of the shoes.. He then pushed the stunned urchin right into the guy standing next to him causing them both to fall over like bowling pins.

“Go!” Shouted Nate.

We both began hauling ass!.. We took off straight for the escalators..

Their leader just shook his head and shouted at them. “Get em!”

Tank tripped right over the two that Nate had just pushed at his feet in a disorganized rage..
Only the one to the far left was able to take pursuit with the other three still trying to get back up which gave us a head start..

We quickly ran under the rack behind the gang but kept right on going.. By now we were being chased by the whole motley group. Nate stopped at the wheel on the far end of the rack to put on his shoes... I stopped too wondering what he was up to.

As the first guy who took off after us came out from under the rack Nate sucker punched the unalert guy right in the face sending him down to the floor. Then took off with me again.

The guy immediately got up again, and withdrew a shiny silver object that was shaped like a knife..

But we were already a bunch of paces ahead of him and the gang now so we kept running for the escalator.

When we came to it there was the large signature rubber hand rail that flexed with the moving stairs! Like a giant snake that continued to pour over the top to the floor below.

Moving metal stairs! This was frightening.
These metal stairs had large metal grooves designed to give traction to pedestrians as they rode them.. But to us they were big enough for a foot to fall in-between and twist an ankle.. Picture railroad tracks close together yet with more height and you get my drift.

To make matters worse they were moving terribly fast for somebody our size.. With a bunch of noise on our scale to boot... I simply froze.. Terrified...

“Oh, you’ve never been on one of these since you shrank.” Nate said realizing my trepidation.

“Look, we got no time for you to get used to these things so here..”
Nate simply shoved me onto one of the steps that had just came out of the floor and followed suit right behind me.

I landed on the hard metal grooved floor with my whole body instead of with my feet which probably was my best initial move Nate had quickly discerned and not a moment too soon either.

“Just be calm and remember to keep your feet perpendicular to the grooves and you’ll be alright.. Try not to look at the walls as we go down or you’ll fall.. Trust me.”


“There they are!” Said Kurtis their leader.

We both looked up to see them hopping onto the stair platform about four stairs up from us as it rose to full height having cleared the floor and now being fully extended...

They immediately began forming a human chain in which to jump down from one stair to the one directly three above us... Using this method they were going to get us..

Nate looked down and knew that we were pretty much stuck due to my inexperience with riding these gargantuan moving stairs..

“Damn!” He snapped in frustration..
“Well, get your fists ready John.. This is about to get ugly.. I’ll try to get busy with Tank and you go after their boss.. If you can take him down perhaps the others will back off.

I balled my fists, nodded my head in agreement and then looked up at those sick bastards who were after us.

They had cleared the third step and were now dropping down just above us... Tank gloating as he looked over the ledge..

“I’m going turn you into a lollipop boy!” He said with eyes of lust that were trained right on me..

They were all on the ledge above us and preparing to come down now... Me and Nate Dog were winded and breathing heavily.. Yet we were only just getting started for the exertion that lied immediately ahead..

Tank began to turn around so that he could be the first to hold onto the ledge so that the others could climb down his body to get to our step when we all felt a reverberation...

Everyone looked up to see a Giantess coming down the steps... You didn’t have to remain still when you got onto an escalator after all.. You could still walk down them like normal steps as many people did and so too was she.

There were not a lot of places to go.. Everyone including them looked to each other for answers on what to do.. Nate knew though.

He ran to the wall and got as close to it as possible without touching it also getting as close to the step above us as possible motioning me to come over to him...

The gang above ran to the wall and mimicked his plan as did I... It was the only safety we had as we were trapped by the escalator walls to begin with and only had the steps themselves to use as cover.

The booming of her gigantic weight bearing down on us got closer and closer... We could hear the steps being pounded by her impossibly large shoes... The nervous anticipation as her death dealing appendages got closer filled us all with dread.. And yet they kept coming.

Then she did something that confused everyone... She stopped right at our step. Two massive flats with dark hose were our view..

Then I heard a faint noise above the hum of the escalator....

“Rebecca... Rebecca... Let me out of here God damned it! I’m telling mom when we get home, let me out!!”

Rebecca removed the plastic carrying case from her purse and smiled at her older brother...
“Silly little brother! I’m going to tell her that you tried to escape again and that I did it for your own good.. Earning you extra time in the timeout box... And we both know who she’s going to believe.” With a grin she shook up his box making him fall to the floor and slam against the sides a couple of times... Then casually lowered him back into the purse sealing him within once more..

Me and Nate both smiled at each other... This was the siblings that we had run into earlier... And sure enough.. Rebecca had a Sears shopping bag slung over her shoulder that probably contained her new blouse within... She pulled out her cell phone and began texting oblivious to our presence right underneath her skirt.
“I’m texting mom about how bad you’ve been now Pauly... Your day is pretty much screwed, ha, ha, ha!”

We looked up to see the gang above now trying to sneak down off the ledge and get to us again...

This is where I had my brilliant idea and I shared it with them in a hushed voice.

“If you guys don’t stop right now, I’m going to scream at the top of my lungs and we’re all going to wind up in her purse just like her brother is right now.. And from the sounds of it, it’s not a very fun place to be... It don’t matter to me though.. Because I’ll take that over you bunch of faggots any day of the week.. So go ahead and try me.”

Nate who at first had raised his hand out to shush me retracted it seeing the brilliance of my bluff.. And it worked. They withdrew back away from the ledge. They’d wait for a better opportunity now..

Nate Dog then began whispering to me as best he could over the noise around us.
“Now listen here Scott.. We’ve got a few seconds before this metal floor we’re standing on is going to be swallowed up by the floor on the ground level and you do not want to go with the escalator stair underneath unless you want to be chopped into spaghetti so when it connects with the floor you have to run, leap forward, and high.. I’ll do it first and then you do it next you dig?”

“I dig.” I solemnly repeated turning forward to look at the next death defying problem that was quickly coming along..

A couple of moments later the floor was upon us... Nate Dog took off running at full speed and jumped forward landing on the floor rolling to a stop.
I was right on his tail doing the same landing in a heap just as the Giantess above us stepped forward as if it were the most natural thing in the world continuing on her way with her wailing and trapped older brother in tow far above in his leather prison.

We got up and took off again.. I followed my guide to the right and we hooked around the bottom of the escalator and paused at the bottom of another clothing rack... We kept quiet and watched what the gang did after they’d picked themselves up.

“Where the fuck are they?” Shouted the one with the knife.
“I dunno!” Answered Tank.
Then their leader coordinated them..

“Sammy, go right with Tank and cut them to ribbons if you find them.. Tank.. Just pull their heads off... Me and the rest of the boys will go around the left.. We’ll meet you at the front exit door which is probably where they’re heading..

They at once began to split up.. With Tank at first running the wrong direction until he dimly figured out that he was running with his leader and then realized his mistake thus turning around to try and catch up with Sammy who was already well on his way by that point and coming right at us so we took off running again..


We had gone from one clothing rack and were heading to the safety of another out in the open when we heard over our shoulder.. “There they are... Come on Tank catch up they’re just ahead.. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Sammy wasn’t waiting for Tank though and was pressing the advantage by sprinting towards us with his knife in one hand as he feverishly tried to catch up with us in order to draw blood.

As we were running Nate Dog looked over to me and relayed a message between his labored breaths... “We’re coming up to a walkway... You keep shoulder to shoulder with me no matter what you got it white boy?”

I nodded, too winded to talk as we ran on..

From under the clothing rack there was the end of the carpeting that opened out into pathway that led shoppers between the endless sea of racks and sales counters... There were also Giants going to and fro as well.. Glued to their cell phones as usual.

We paused as Nate assessed the motion of the lethal foot traffic... Death dealing feet moving both directions at tremendous speeds that we could never match...

“It’s all in the timing.” He appeared to be reassuring himself... But he had a look of confidence that told me that he’d done this before.. Otherwise I would have stopped right then and there to try and fend for myself against the thug who had a knife and his mindless muscle brute not far behind..

We looked over our shoulders and there was knife wielding Sammy only a few paces back and clsoing the distance fast.. He’d be on us in another second or two.

“I’m going to cut you fuckers!” He said with a crazy grin on his ugly face, knowing that his prey was just before him at this juncture in his pursuit.

“Now!” Nate shouted as we both took off in a desperate sprint.



 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

More action packed drama on the way folks so please stay tuned and remember that  your support keeps this story going!