- Text Size +
Having finished her food, Milly left the kitchen and retired to her room. Down about losing her Red to her Mother Milly huffed as she tidied her room.

Meanwhile John continued to struggle in the thong, making very little progress. He had thus far managed to create a small gap and could now see around him. Around John were the filthy undergarments of both Karen and Milly. He couldn't catch a break.

Milly, having tidied her room, collected up her dirty laundry and carried it downstairs. Entering the laundry room, she went over to the washing machine and threw in her dirty clothes.

John heard the movements but could not turn his head enough to see who had entered. Suddenly, Milly's sad face appeared above him as she picked up the basket. She carried the basket over to the washing machine and began loading it with the dirty clothing.

John watched on in horror as the clothing around him began to get thrown in. Finally, Milly picked up the thong that encased him and threw it inside. She shut the washing machine door.

Ready to turn it on, Milly looked into the machine as something inside caught her eye. She looked closer at it… Her Red! Full of excitement, she reached for the washing machine door to retrieve him.

Suddenly, just as Milly's hand clasped around the door, her Mother's hand appeared out of nowhere. “Stop playing with the machine Milly, just turn it on” she said authoritatively. Karen clicked the washing machine on.

Milly watched on in horror as the door locker and the machine began to fill with water. “Come on Milly, I need your help to clean up” Karen said, leading her into the kitchen. Defeated again, Milly followed her Mother. She hoped that her Red would survive the wash.

John watched as Milly was lead out of the laundry room. Still trapped in the thong, he pankcked as the machine began to fill with water. Soon the washing machine began to spin.

As it tilted over, John's panty prison was plunged into the soapy water. He tried to hold his breath as best he could as he was thrown around the washing machine.

It didn't take long for the thong to no longer be crumpled and, with that, John was free of its vice. The machine continued to spin, attacking him with clothing. John could no longer fight it and he soon fell unconscious.

John's eyes fluttered open. He was no longer in the washing machine. He tried to sit up but found he could not move. Peering up at his right hand, he saw that it was bound. John then checked his left and his feet and saw the same.

Suddenly, John saw his captor step in front of him. “I can't believe I nearly lost you again” Milly said smiling. She picked John up and held him out in front of her. “I'm never letting you get away from me ever again!” she exclaimed, ecstatic to finally have her little man back.

John tugged at his bonds erratically as she spoke to him. He couldn't get free, they were too strong. Walking her naked body over to her mirror, she held John in front of it.

As John peered at himself in the mirror, he realised where he was. The thong from the drawer! “You're mine" she said as she slid the thong up her slender legs. “I can throw out the rest of my panties, this is the only pair I'll ever need now” she declared to John.

John gulped a fearful gulp as she spoke. Continuing to rise, John finally reached Milly's ass. Milly unceremoniously pulled her thong all the way up. John watched as Milly's cheeks passed by either side of him.

Soon John was pressed taught against Milly's asshole as the thong sealed him within her cheeks. Milly, now satisfied, turned to check out her ass in the mirror. Jiggling her cheeks with her hands she was delighted to see her Red was now trapped and there was no way he was getting away this time.

Milly began putting back on her clothes. She pulled her skinny jeans over her ass, increasing the pressure on John as they squished her cheeks together. She was overjoyed.

John feared what the future held for him, knowing it was only bad things. His thoughts were cut short as Milly gleefully tilted her butt to the side and let out a small fart. John was blasted with stinking hot air as she did so, he writhed in disgust. “Get used to that, little guy” Milly laughingly said down to her ass as she left her room to continue her day.