- Text Size +
Karen, still feeling the itch, continued to shuffle and clench her asshole as she sat. Tired of this damn itch, she jumped up slightly in her seat and slammed her ass down.

John felt his world rise suddenly as Karen lifted herself up and then, out of nowhere, John's bead prison smashed into her rectum wall as she slammed her ass down. As the bead hit the wall, it shattered.

Karen, feeling slightly better now, continued her meal in peace. Rejoining the table, Milly periodically peered over at her Mother's ass, concerned about her Red within her mother. Karen had stopped shuffling so much, Milly didn't know whether that was a good or a bad sign.

John cried out as he was now exposed to the extreme pressure and stench of Karen's gaseous rear. Now able to navigate, he approached her closed sphincter. Screaming and thrashing against it but John had no luck.

The, already agonising, pressure began to build up inside Karen's rectum. John peered around for the source but her rectum was mostly empty. Not realising what it was and at a loss, he sat at the closed exit defeated.

As the meal continued, Karen began to feel quite bloated due to the pressure in her rectum continuing to build. “Ohh my!” Karen groaned uncomfortably. Jennifer and Milly, now finished with their food, peered over to her curiously. “I think I have gas” Karen declared.

Milly, beginning to panic at this thought, quickly reacted “eww no not at the table!”. Karen groaned again “I can't hold it!” as she clutched her stomach.

The pressure filling Karen's rectum now pinned John to her anus. He felt her sphincter begin to twitch. Panicking he tried to pull himself away but he was stuck.

“I can't hold it anymore” Karen moaned again. Milly looked on in horror. Jennifer, smiling, said “just let it out babe”. And with that, Karen released the pressure within her. A loud, bassy fart shook the chair that Karen sat on. It continued for several seconds.

Karen's twitching anus twitched no more as it burst open from the pressure. John, having been pinned to it, was launched out with the fart. Immediately smashing into Karen's thong, he lay pinned to it as he was battered by the gas being released.

Karen sighed, satisfied with the pressure having been relieved. Jennifer laughed a hearty laugh as she heard this. Milly sat beghast, concerned for the wellbeing of her red. The stench filled the kitchen as they all sat around the table. “Sorry everyone” Karen said laughing.

John lay against Karen's thong, battered and beaten. He writhed in the stench. John was stuck to Karen's thong now, laying drenched in her ass juice.

Noticing the wetness in her thong, Karen excused herself from the table. Entering the laundry room, Karen turned back to be sure nobody was watching. Satisfied she was alone, she bent over and slid the soiled thong down her legs. Crumpling it up in her hands, she threw it in the laundry basket and went back into the kitchen.

John writhed again in the crumpled panties. He struggled as he attempted to climb out but Karen had bundled them up too well. He was completely stuck.