- Text Size +

The blonde woman thought she had maybe seen something inside one of the beads. However, she shrugged it off and continued to push them inside. One at a time, the beautiful hole of Milly's Mother gave way to each bead. All six beads entered, leaving only a string with a small handle. The blonde woman looked at the handle and noticed a small lump on it. She looked more closely but Milly's Mother, rampant with sexual desire, pulled her over to her.

The two women began to make love on the bed, Milly's Mother underneath, leaving the string dangling out her asshole. Moaning as they did so, they began caressing each others bodies, rolling on top of one another showing no care for the bed of which they were on.

John was in complete darkness, with only slithers of light trickling in as Milly's Mother's asshole swallowed another bead. He could hear the deep moans reverberating through her body, along with the bubbling and gurgling of things he wished not to think about. At this point, he tried not to escape for obvious reasons. If anything, he tried to make sure the latch stayed closed.

As the women rolled around on the bed, John tumbled in her rectum. Crying out for any God that had not abandoned him, he received no response. He pondered what he would do when he was pulled out, figuring he'd have to wait for Milly to let him out and go from there. There was no hope for him, he feared.

Having pulled out a few more toys now, the two women were full speed ahead. The blonde woman pounded at Milly's Mother with the flesh coloured dildo. She writhed in ecstasy, clenching down on the beads inside her. Reaching orgasm she screamed out, creating an almost impossible contraction on the beads inside her.

As the orgasm exploded throughout Milly's Mother's body, her blonde lover grabbed the end of the beads. She pulled hard, gripping the entire handle. Thinking nothing of the click she felt, she slid the beads out, hearing even more of an orgasnic scream from Milly's Mother. All 5 of the beads came out, and she threw them down on the bed before lying down to accompany her panting love.

Having rested, the two women quickly entered Milly's bathroom and cleaned themselves and the toys up. Straightening out the bed and returning the toys to the drawer in a quick manner, they planted a kiss on the others’ lips. Milly’s Mother lovingly stared into the eye of the woman “you're the best I've ever had, Jennifer”. Jennifer gave a loving and playful smile. “You already know I think the same, Karen” she replied.

Karen, still feeling a good kind of sore, collected her clothes together. She slid her thong up tight against her previously used asshole and dropped her dress over her hips. Hearing the bang of the door as Milly returned home, they both exited her room. Having left no trace of being there, the door shut behind them.

Milly immediately walked up the stairs, exchanging hellos with her Mother and her “company” as they passed her. She ran straight into her room, and slid open the drawer. She quickly plucked out the dildo to find her Red was no longer there. Panic stricken, she hunted throughout each item and each drawer finding nothing. Everything was there and empty. Her dildo was empty, her thong was empty, her string of five anal beads all empty.

“Mommm! Have you been in my room?” She shouted down the stairs. “No of course not, honey, don't be silly!” Her Mother replied. Of course her Mother hadn't been, she had probably been in her own room with her Jennifer, Milly rationalised. So where was her Red?

John watched as the beads flowed out the asshole one by one as he was constricted by a clench he expected to burst his bead. As they did so, however, John found the string detach from him bead as the rest exited. He heard the scream of Milly's Mother orgasming right as her rectum clenched down around him harder than ever before. John held the bead in an attempt to ensure it stayed closed because he no longer trusted it to keep him safe.

Why hadn't he came out with the rest of beads? He wondered. It must've been these weird toys, they're designed for Reds like him. He hoped Karen knew of him  trapped in her rectum. 

Hope was clearly lost entirely for John as Karen had no idea he was there. She proceeded to make some dinner for herself, Jennifer and Milly. John bounced around her rectum constantly like he was in a marble race.

An hour passed and everyone sat around, as Karen sat down to eat she felt that familiar tickle in her asshole she had been experiencing all night. It was not unpleasant so she didn't mind, she put it down to having used those beads earlier. 

As they tucked into their food, Karen shifted again feeling the bead tumble inside of her. “There's this weird itch inside my asshole” she said, shuffling again. Jennifer smiled, knowing she had caused that with the anal play earlier. Milly, still upset from having lost her red but not wanting to show it, just reacted as normal “Ew why? Can't you go to the bathroom rather than tell us?. Karen responded “why do you think?” Before looking over to Jennifer and smiling.

Milly thought for a second about what it was, probably anal beads she figured. Anal beads… She pondered again. “Oh no no no” she thought. “Excuse me I need to use the bathroom" Milly said before running upstairs.

Entering her room she pulled open the drawer, pulling out her beads and counting them, five beads werenthere. Five beads! She specifically remembers there being six beads! The sixth was the detachable one! 

She ran to the stairs and peered down into the kitchen. She saw her Mother still shuffling from the itch in her asshole. Feeling the itch to the extent of having lifted her dress and stuck her hand down there to try and relieve it. Milly watched on in horror, unsure of what to do. She couldn't tell her Mother, she'd never get him back then! She needed to find a way to get him, she just prayed her Mom wouldn't need the toilet any time soon.