- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

John manages to escape from the dildo only to find himself in more trouble.

Continuing to struggle, John shuffled in his entrapment. His feet still stuck in a rigid grip. With all his strength, he tugged away until he finally heard a satisfying click. Feeling the release, John immediately fell out of the end of the dildo and into the drawer.

Climbing to his feet, he rubbed his head in pain. Heading towards the light, showing no intent of resting or waiting around for that crazy girl to return. The light only showed so much, leaving much of the drawer unnavigable. Nonetheless, John pressed forward.

Tripping over something, John fell face first into a moist fabric. Tearing himself away, he scrambled off the fabric, he stared hard to figure out what it was. Recognising the smell and the consistency. He wretched. It was a thong of Milly’s, recently used seemingly, he shuddered. Stumbling away from the disgusting fabric, John reached the light. Peering up at the mountainous drawer wall, he considered his options. 

Milly had ran downstairs to help her mother with the groceries, leaving John trapped in the end of her dildo. Little did she know that he were to escape the clutches of it so quickly. “Hurry and get these groceries put away, then go out for a while, I’m having company over tonight”. Milly sighed as she obeyed, yet again her Mother was bringing someone over and all she wanted was to stay and use her new little Red.

Hours passed for John as he attempted to scale the drawer, but to no avail, he had failed each time. He lost all hope. He heard a feminine voice boom through the drawer, it sounded close. A more matured voice this time, rather than Milly’s youthful chirp. It vibrated his world as it came closer and closer, a conversation between two people clearly. He assumed the mature voice was her mother. Now closer, he heard Milly’s mother’s muffled words followed by another. A lighter voice, another feminine tone. 

They were right on top of him now. He could hear them clearly, two women giggling and playing with each other. “In Milly’s room?” one of them questioned. The one he assumed to be Milly’s mother responded “She’s not here, is she?”, they laughed. From what John could hear, the two women were lovers and had begun to make love to each other on Milly’s bed.

“Is there anything we could use to, err… Spice things up maybe?” the other woman said seductively. “I think Milly keeps her toys in her drawer” she responded, looking over to the nightstand beside the bed. She began to reach over, peeking inside. She brushed through a lot of the items until she found her item of choice. Plucking it out of the drawer, she displayed it to her lover. A line of semi-transparent anal beads. An obscure choice in having transparent anal beads, she thought, but Milly’s Mother didn’t ponder on it.

John heard their discussions, he was full of fear. Worried about them finding him, he fitfully hunted for a hiding place in the darkness. Diving for anything, John climbed into a spherical object and closed it around himself.

Soon the drawer lurched open, and John saw the hand fumble through it before him. Quickly, it reached over to his hiding place and picked it up. He found himself in the hand now of Milly's Mother and realised where he was.

As Milly's Mother held up the anal beads to her lover, John peered at the woman he was displayed before. She was younger than Milly's Mother, clearly. A blonde haired woman, perhaps in her early thirties. She was petite and beautiful. Alternatively, Milly's Mother had brown hair, like Milly, and she happened to be more curvy than her blonde lover.

As he was thrown around the ball like a hamster in an earthquake, John questioned whether it was a blessing or curse that the two giantesses hadn't noticed him. He watched them continue to fool around, keeping the beads in hand much to John's dismay.

“Put these inside me, my love” Milly's Mother passionately requested , handing over the beads to her lover. Taking them in hand, the beautiful blonde woman proceeded to suck on each. John saw this happening like a machine clamping down on each item in a conveyer belt. 

At the end of the line, John awaited the plump lips to enclose around his casing. One bead would plop in, she'd suck for a while, draw it out her mouth and move on to the next. Finally, the woman reached John's entrapment and, without savouring the moment, threw him inside. In complete darkness now, John could see nothing but hear everything. The noise of her sucking was deafening, followed by moans and the muffled giggling of Milly's Mother. Her tongue caressed the bead, throwing John from side to side in her mouth. 

Spitting out the final bead into her hand, she grabbed it between her index finger and thumb. John's vision, now obscured by the saliva, could still easily make out the horror that lay before him. 

Milly’s Mother had took the time, while her lover lubricated the beads, to bend herself over and present her large behind; it primed for the taking. While John could see a lot less, this was something he could not mistake. He screamed, he clawed at the latch that had closed over him until his fingers ached.

Facing away from the giant ass he was about to be entombed in, he continued trying to pry open his enclosure. Looking up with pleading eyes at the woman who held him, knowing she would not see. The only thing he could make out through the bead was her tongue sliding across her lips in a lustful stir.

John fell against the latch as the bead he was in began making its way towards the tunnel in the distance. He could see the other beads of varying sizes dangling down after him. He could not bear to turn around, for his fate was that of nightmares.

Milly’s Mother held her ass in wait, playfully shaking it as her partner homed in on her hole, she ached for them now. Finally at the hole, Milly's lover began pressing the bead against it, waiting for the moment it gave in to the pressure and allowed entry. 

John refused to turn around, he was defeated but he would not bear witness to his demise. Suddenly, he stopped temporarily with a thump. The bead kept moving slightly but had found a lot of resistance. Unsure of what was going on, John looked up and around but not still behind. What he saw shook him to the core: the darkened skin of Milly's Mother's anus had now begun to surround the bead. He watched, feeling only pure dread, as the monstrous anus began to swallow him. It slowly took in more and more of the bead.

He peered forward at the blonde woman as she pressed him further in. He smashed at the bead, hoping she'd see, deciding that being found could not be worse than this. The anus was now around most of the bead, leaving only a window for him now.

John knew he had maybe seconds before he was completely entombed. He continued screaming and banging at the only part of the bead uncovered. He thought he had locked eyes with the blonde woman as she seemed to double take. Hope was in his heart, he looked into her eyes, maybe he could be saved. Until sharply, Milly's Mother's anus fully engulfed the bead and he heard a strong moan vibrate through him as it did so. He was inside now.