- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where things get really good. John finds himself subject to Milly's lust.

John glared up at the goddess above him. She slowly reached in and pulled at his bondage, freeing him. John continued to lay there, expecting his limbs to not support any attempt at movement. Milly picked up his small body and cupped it in her hands.

With her new toy, she brushed the box out of the way and climbed onto her bed. "Hello", she bellowed down to him as she placed him between her legs, creating a pen around him. John fell back, from both the weakness in his long underused legs and the earth shattering view presenting itself before him.

Peering up from between the legs of this goddess was indescribable. Her magnificent skin, her perfect breasts, her legs the length of football fields, her perfect vagina sat between them almost glistening. "Wh... Where am I?" he projected to her in a mixture of awe and fear.

"You're in my house" she spoke lightly. John remained silent. "It's part of the RedCo Justice Program, any crime now is punishable by reduction. The crime rates are nearly at zero!" She smiled saying. "The first few thousand have just been released. People can buy a Red and do whatever they want with them".

John looked on in horror, scampering back slightly. "What are you going to do with me?" He worriedly asked. Milly gave a sympathetic smile, "too much to list, oh small one!". John couldn't begin to ponder what that meant, she seemed nice enough but then why would she purchase someone meant to be punished?

As John stared up at her as Milly leaned over to the side of her bed, her behind lifting off the bed slightly. She reached over and down by her nightstand, sliding the drawer open. From within, she pulled out what appeared to be a large flesh coloured dildo with a hole in the top. Placing it down in between her legs with John, Milly explained “so the hole here is where you go, it’s designed for little guys like you!”. 

Wasting no time, immediately realising her intentions, John bolted for the gap Milly had left where the bed met her knee. Stumbling over the creases in the sheets he approached the gap and dived towards it, looking up at the skyscraper her knee had became as he did so.

John’s world was brought to a swift halt as Milly straightened her leg, closing the gap. She giggled as she plucked him up by the leg, allowing his body to dangle freely. With all his strength he attempted to pull his leg free from her grasp but had no such luck. Milly yearned for this moment and she was done with the formalities. This man was hers now, he did not need an explanation nor a voice. Straightening his body out with one and holding the dildo with her other hand, she lowered John into the gap in the dildo. With a slight click, John felt a mechanism within the dildo latch onto his feet to hold him in place.

Admiring her handy work, Milly held the dildo out in front of her, she bit her lip with only the most sexual of intentions. John peered up from his fleshy prison in horror. Like the drop of a rollercoaster, John felt himself fall downwards towards the bed before stopping perhaps an inch above it. In front of him lay Milly’s glistening vagina, only this time her other hand was now there lightly stroking it. Milly moaned quietly from the pleasure she already felt. 

John felt his prison lurch forward at an increasing pace, like a train pulling away from the station. Milly sprawled herself out at the top of the bed as she pulled the dildo towards her, allowing her head to rest at the top. Shutting his eyes as he hit the target, John felt her juices cover him as he was pushed into her vagina. Her folds showed no sign of stopping the dildo, Milly was dripping with excitement for this.

The dildo, which was maybe 10 inches long, entered Milly up to the very base. She felt it fill her entirely, with only the tiny nub of John at the top noticeable as it tapped the back wall of her vagina. The pressure on John’s head was unbearable, he wondered how on Earth he was alive. Milly held the dildo here for a while, savouring the moment. John was now completely inside of her with no way out. She was feeling blissful.

John’s world was now complete darkness, he could hear the speedy thump of Milly’s heartbeat from here. She was excited, he could tell, and it wasn’t just the heartbeat that said so. Suddenly, John was instantly dragged back out of her. Getting only a second of air and a glimpse into Milly’s lustful eyes before he was plunged back inside her right to the base. This motion got faster and faster as Milly began to pleasure herself as she usually would, this time being far more intense due to her desires of complete control over a man being finally met.

Milly continued to pound the man-dildo into her, crying out in ecstasy as she did. John could feel her vagina getting tighter and tighter around him as the pounding increased in speed and force. Her juices seemed to only get more plentiful as the time went on. Soon, Milly was using all her strength to fuck herself with her new toy. Her vagina contracting in a way she had never experienced, she screamed out finally as she came harder than ever before around the dildo. John felt like he was about to be crushed under the extreme pressure, he tried to scream out but could not.

Collapsing further onto her bed, Milly starfished with her eyes shut, she was in a state she could only comprehend as true nirvana. The dildo sat mostly out of her, with the top quarter still inside. The pressure had relieved slightly, leaving John still inside but at least slightly more comfortable. 

10 minutes passed, Milly lay still panting from the wild ride that had just occurred. Carefully, Milly sat up, weak and shaking from the overwhelming body experience. She plopped the dildo out from her vagina and wiped the top slightly, which was covered in her juices. Unsatisfied with still not being able to see John, she brought it to her mouth and sucked the top. Taking it all in out of habit, Milly pushed John to the back of her throat and back again before pulling him out with a “schluck!”.

John looked up at her, battered and beaten. “Did you have as much fun as I did?” she asked, staring down at the frail man. Before John could speak, a bang was heard downstairs. Milly looked towards her door in fear. John was shocked to see this, how could this dominating woman be scared of anything? “Milly, I’m home, come help me with the groceries” a woman called out. “Oh shit, that’s my mother” Milly whispered to John.

Milly bolted to her clothes, throwing them on with the dildo still in hand. She looked towards the door, and back at the dildo thinking about how to next approach this. Running over to her night stand, she pulled open the drawer and threw John inside before running out of the room and downstairs.

John was still trapped during all of Milly’s plight. He couldn’t believe this girl could be so fearful of her mother, was this woman even more dominating than Milly? He figured he could at least count not belonging to her, then, as a blessing. As Milly threw John into the drawer he bounced along, hitting the back of it. It slammed shut leaving only a slither of light piercing the gap at the top.

Peering around with the light he had, John looked at the contents of the drawer from his limited viewpoint of the dildo prison. Terrified of what he had saw, John counted multiple more dildos, buttplugs with holes at the top, anal beads that looked like mini hamster balls, tampon applicators, a thong with hand and feet ties on the ass strip and more! His future was not bright. In fact, it was extremely dark.