- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This second chapter is from the perspective of the giantess character in the story, Milly. 

Aisle to aisle Milly searched. Where were they? She had waited months for release day yet she couldn't find any trace of them. Expectedly, they were sold out nationwide. She had been saving for months now, this was the first batch and the next would not be for many more months to come.

In a final attempt, she came to the last aisle of the store within her reach. It was desolate, almost apocalyptic. A diamond in the rough seemed to appear in the far corner, almost glowing due to the anticipation of her having such luck. Walking over to the box, she bent over to pick it up. Peering at the box she chirped with delight and read "RedCo Specimen 8475, Name: John Sharper, Offence: Speeding".

Milly could barely contain herself, she couldn't wait to get home! Placing the box into her basket, Milly walked through the aisle to checkout. An overwhelming glee could be seen in her step. Her hips having that extra bit of sway to them, just knocking her basket lightly. By the checkout counter, a commercial played over the radio: "RedCo, reducing trouble with just punishments. Creating tomorrow's society, today! Get your own Red (Reduced Human) today! Be part of the solution!".

Upon leaving the store, Milly placed the box on the passenger seat of her car and drove home. It was a fairly long drive, all day she had been searching for a store not sold out. Excitement overcame her just thinking about what was to come.

Arriving at her home, she picked up the box and slammed shut her car door. Approaching her front door, she fumbled with the box in one hand and her keys in the other. Stepping inside she wasted no time heading straight into her bedroom. She placed the box down on the bed.

"This is going to be perfect!" she squealed as she glared down at the box, almost too excited to tear into it; edging to the climax of the moment she does. Breaking out of her enchantment, Milly decided she'd prepare herself first, worried about wasting the moment. Leaving the box on the bed, she entered the bathroom for a shower.

Steam flowed out around her as she stepped out of the bathroom, donning only a towel. Having dried herself off already, she dropped it to the floor. As the towel fell from around her curves, her breasts bounced up into their usual perky position. The last few droplets of water glistened on her, accentuating her youthful skin and flawlessness. Her line of sight never breaking with the box, she slowly approached the bed it lay on. Her hourglass hips swayed as she walked, lightly reverberating the cheeks on her behind.

Eagerly, she stood over the box. Sparing no more time, she grabbed the corner and peeled it back. Throwing that part of the box to the floor, she peered inside. There he was, strapped into the box like a newly bought toy. He was her newly bought toy, she thought. And she couldn’t wait to get started.