- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

SUTEKI SUTEKI

Medb was, to tell the truth, having a most awful day.

“I’m tired of everything around here… everyone is so boring, so focused on being a goody two-shoes… it’s annoying! IT JUST SUCKS!!!” There was never anything to do around Chaldea. During her lifetime, she had harems of the top men servicing her… constant warfare in which she sent out her soldiers… and even fought on the front lines. Political intrigue! Here… there was nothing except stupid concerts sung by servants who couldn’t sing and sitting around thinking about the next random disaster to strike humanity. And at the center of it all was that stupid, wimpy master. She was tired about hearing about people talk shit about their past masters.

“Oh, I had one who didn’t have good magic circuits either,” the king of knights exclaimed. “But he still was a very reliable man.”

“He punches out servants as a human with sheer determination, has a good body, and is a good cook. Don’t compare them.” That shut the king of knights up.

Gudao really believed that he punched out a world-threatening demon still… Solomon just gave him the power for that. And no one told him!

But this was the final straw. The man never got satisfied by anyone… he couldn’t keep a woman, although he probably could have had that one shielder girl if he wasn’t denser than a black hole. But… that’s the way it was.

“So that’s that…” Merlin sighed. “Medb, you’re to assist Waver in farming bones for Sanson. “So…” Waver slammed his hands on the table, a vein bursting at that moment.

“Sanson can’t even DO anything! His only niche is against humans! Not humanoids!!! DO YOU EVEN SEE US FIGHTING ANY HUMANS!? If I had to overwork myself for humanity… that’s one thing… but for something as stupid, pointless and repetitive as this!?”

“No.. but those are the orders,” Merlin sighed again, “Even if they’re completely stupid.”

“Why don’t we just… like replace him or something?” Medb sighed, looking at Instagram. It wasn’t the same with a bunch of servants being the only one on it… she needed to restore humanity so it would be more active. “I can be master for a little while, but it’ll reject me… however… Lord El-Melloi… you actually meet all of Chaldea’s requirements… why don’t you just be the boss around here?”

“Me… lording over him… hahahahahaha… he can do the work around here! I’m in!” Waver got a maniacal expression as he pondered ruling over Gudao.

“Make it oddly sexual with my magic, and I’m in!” Merlin proclaimed.

“Really?” Medb sighed.

“You know you’ll like it too.” Merlin had a weird grin on his face… and Medb grinned back. And they had a deal… Medb was tasked with carrying it out, of course.

“I’m gonna show you how insignificant you are… Medb thought as she went to the stupid master’s room. She would be able to seduce him… but she wasn’t used to seducing a non-warrior. She always said stuff about how such feats turned her on… or how he had achieved the pinnacle itself, what was she supposed to tell him. She slammed open the door to her pathetic master’s room, who turned over in a hurry, hiding himself under the covers.

“I… I thought the door was locked.” Was Gudao… masturbating? I mean, Cu himself did, but it seemed like more of a loser when it was him.

“Gudao… I know what you’re doing…” Medb sighed… looking at him. “If you’re going to do that under the covers… why don’t you have sex with me instead? Figuring that seduction wasn’t necessary for someone like this, she begun rolling her panties down, exposing him to what was his first sight of a naked girl’s spot. “Poor fool…” Medb thought.

“Uh… S… sure… what’s the occasion?”

“Really bored…” Medb sighed, as she jumped onto his bed, causing him to pull back in shock. “Do I need another reason,” Medb smirked darkly as her hand snuck under

“You’re such a weirdo that if I asked you to do whatever you wanted to me… you’d probably just want to see my panties… so I’m going to take the initiative here, and Medb isn’t the handjob type of girl.” She swung one leg over Gudao’s body as she prepared to straddle him. Gudao felt like he could cum right then and there… a half-naked Medb pouncing on top of him! Casually, she slipped his (average-sized) penis inside, and begun to ride cowgirl on her unsuspecting master. Medb faked arousal… which was easy to trick Gudao with, exaggeratedly moaning as she bounced.

In but a moment, he came, spewing everything inside of her. He shuddered, the sheer force of the erotic girl riding him bringing him to orgasm in a couple of minutes.

At that moment, he reached in to bring Medb into a kiss, but she roughly pushed him away. He knew she was a servant, but it was such force… with even the lightest touch, she forced him back onto the bed… and that hand seemed a little… too… big…

“Do you think I’d bring you into a kiss… you pathetic master,” she taunted, laughing. “Although… something… actually feels good…” Then… Gudao was beginning to feel funny. Everything receded… farther and farther away.

At the same time, what clothes were left on Medb grew tighter and tighter, constricting her as she moaned. Her bra begun to dig into her, her breasts, modest as they were, overflowing her cups. As something in the mana exchange turned her on, Medb turned into an erotic vision, saliva from the aroused girl dripping onto Gudao’s face… even as her toes curled to his side.

“You don’t feel like much… but this mana exchange… feels pretty good…” Medb groaned, and Gudao begun to feel his cum mixed with his fluids as she grew wet. Instinctively, in arousal, Medb clamped down. She had to in order to feel him… as she grew well in excess of six feet tall, and he four, she was nearly doubling in relative height. His nearly six inch dick begun to feel like three. She laughed haughtily above him… as she watched him shrink.

“I didn’t think the mana would go straight to my… everything! I suppose this is a new fetish for Medb to have… but… I did mean to shrink you, my pathetic master. Did you think, I, Medb, the sexiest woman to ever live would want to have sex with YOU! Hell… even with my height, I’d say you’re getting just as much out of it as me!”

He saw how much larger she was, towering above him, Medb had transformed from a petite girl to a towering wall of flesh before his eyes. Her thighs thickened and grew into something more like tree trunks around him, and her belly rose high up, to boobs out of reach, capped with her pink, soft nipples. Whereas before he was taller, Medb had quickly transformed into an amazon, riding the small Gudao with abandon.

“I didn’t think your size would flow into me…” Medb thought out loud, looking at her little master below. “You’re well on the way to looking as pathetic and weak as you act!” She laughed, holding him down, as he tried to roll out from under her in a panic. “Do you even think that you’re a match for the greatest heroes of history? Worthy of commanding us? It’s time that you learn your place!”

Gudao tried to roll out again, and Medb squeezed her legs, knocking the air straight out of him.

“You need to learn my place! You’re my toy right now!!! And you don’t have any rights!” Gudao tried to struggle more, which just led to Medb spitting on him, a single, large, viscous glob that covered his face. And she continued to taunt him.

“I’m a servant… even fed with as little mana as I am I’m stronger… All I needed was for you to explode once, and then I could just rape the you out of you…” Medb felt strangely turned on as she looked at his master, just a little bit under five feet, squirming underneath her. It was a new experience. She moaned as she rode him harder and harder, even though he didn’t fill her up like he did just a few minutes ago.

“I’ve heard people saying that my boobs could be bigger, what do you think?” Medb asked sweetly, swinging forward on his dick, even as she continued to ride him. He groaned, she felt so heavy on top of him… her breasts gently plopped right on his face… he wasn’t in control at all, and the feeling of her enveloping her everywhere… the smell of the woman who drove a nation crazy… caused him to explode again. And Medb continued to flow over the bed, barely fitting on it as she expanded.

“Some men say that they want a virgin… someone with no experience at all. There’s a couple of reasons for that… one are the diseases. But as a perfect queen, I never got anything like that. The other can be the disloyalty some… weaker men can experience when they’re deserted for a stronger one. But I would at least please them… typically not sex, but something… if they were truly loyal warriors (and didn’t have Fionn’s undeserved arrogance). So all you’re left with are the advantages… the knowledge… of exactly how to please a man.” Medb stuck a single, oversized finger gently into Gudao’s ass, searching for his weak spot. In a moment, she found it, sticking it in and causing him to gurgle in orgasm again.

“PLEASE STOP!!!” He couldn’t take the pleasure flowing through him… as size begun to transfer to her again, Medb’s finger grew inside him… becoming the size of a dick, and then larger. He found himself clamping down on it for all that it was worth as waves of pleasure rolled through him.

“By the way… if I notice anything unclean about your butt, I’m squishing you,” Medb taunted. Gudao, the size of a child, was soon becoming the size of a doll. He found himself staring at her flat stomach, as his dick turned from a lose fit to an impossible one… he couldn’t even penetrate her. And he felt pressure on his body, even with the bed taking the bulk of it. He couldn’t even breathe… as the small space between Medb and the bed begun to lose oxygen, having only a mixture of the queen's breath, sweat, the sweet smell of her skin, and the magically enhanced pheromones of one of the greatest thots of all eras.

“Gee master, I don’t really feel you at all…” Medb giggled, shifting on top of him. “I know I’m a bigggg girl now, but I’ve never really seen anyone as little as you… actually, I don’t see you at all?” With her taunt and scent, Medb barely needed to do anything but exist on top of him and suffocate Gudao to bring him to orgasm again. He kept trying to get breath in the oppressive and erotic mist under Medb, but he soon begun to think he was just going to die… but finally, she lifted herself off of him, giving him air at last. He couldn’t have been more than a few inches tall.

“You know…” Medb wondered. “A lot of the female servants here are kinda into women… I’m not… as much… but even if I tried it… I’d want Merlin… to be on the OTHER end… you know… except…” Gudao saw her standing above him, completely naked. The last of her clothes must have shredded off during the growth earlier… based on her size compared to everything in the room, she must have been over seven feet tall. But she looked at him curiously… and then fondled her clit seriously. Medb bit her lip, looking turned on by the idea of doing something with him for the first time.

“You’re actually just… a little cute… even if you’re an idiot and a complete loser… so… you’re going to learn your place…” she picked him up, and found himself growing hard, yet again, even though he had cum something like six times, as her supernatural seductive scent invaded him. But then Gudao found himself facing the opposite direction, his body spinning and being manipulated by her fingers.

“It’ll be a bit of a loose fit… but if I shrink you…” Medb thought out loud. “I won’t really get any bigger, not that I want to at this point… but just the effect of… yeah… one more time…”

“Medb, what are you doing?”

“Master…” she hummed sweetly, “for beating me up when I tried to make my kingdom… GET FUCKED!” Without any warning, Gudao felt Medb's clit slide into his butt, as she unceremoniously thusted into him. It was a bizarre view, as out of the edge of his eye he could see droplets of her arousal strike the bed below, at least before she begun to really move. He screamed as she fell forward, Medb’s giant body causing the bed to creak as she fell forward, impacting it with full force. With reckless abandon, Medb manipulated Gudao’s tiny body as she thrust forward repeatedly, coating him in her love juices.

As Medb battered and bruised his tiny body, slamming onto the now wet covers, her smell was still too overpowering, at such a large scale. The tiny, injured master begin to feel truly pathetic as another orgasm begun to rise within him. And he shrunk, as she grew an infinitesimal amount, absorbing a last bit of his mass, for one more time, as Medb promised.

“One… last… time…” Medb cried, as Gudao grew smaller and smaller. He screamed again, his voice hoarse, as he felt her clit expanding within him, both from his shrinking and her extreme arousal. But still, Medb’s erotic scent invaded all his senses, as her voice drifted higher and higher. Finally, with an ear-piercing cry, Medb’s body begun to shake.

“TAKE MY CHARIOT OF LOVE!!!” Fluid gushed all over Gudao. And her body fell forward, twitching just a bit more as the last waves of her extended orgasm flowed through Gudao. His ass felt so sore… his body weak, as what had to be incalculable tons of Medb lay on top of him. Only the groaning bed taking her weight prevented him from being turned into paste, but he still couldn’t move an inch, with the exception of one hand. Again… he was in a haze of Medb’s sweat and arousal, little. Somehow… he had been flipped upside down, coated from head to toe in Medb’s release.  And directly above his head… juices from Medb’s vagina dripped directly onto his head, its heat radiating off of him. Several fine pubic hairs were entangled around him. In but about fifteen minutes… he had gone from Medb riding him, to being an insignificant toy forgotten beneath her as she recovered from her explosive orgasm. And he found himself bucking against the bed.  In a tiny blob, a bit more of his cum dripped out, soon to disappear from sight among all of Medb’s juices.

“You really came again…” Medb giggled. “Anyway… There! That should be small enough, my insect master! Any smaller and you wouldn’t fit… I probably ruined your little ass too… with such a big clit, I doubt that any normal sized girl would be able to satisfy you.” With a slick, slurping sound he was pulled off of Medb’s clit…

“I didn’t think this would happen the growth part I mean… or finding anyth” Medb smiled down at Gudao, from far above, petting him with one finger. “But this IS a new experience… I like fucking you like this…” Gudao’s butt felt infinitely sore, as he lay limp on the bed, mixed together with Medb’s juices, its scent invading his mind. He knew he was violated… but he didn’t care, he just wanted more… no, I have to get it together! Desperately, Gudao tried one last move to reverse Medb’s spell, to restore his size.

 “You’re using command seals on me!?” Gudao smiled… he got quite an experience from Medb… and he got to return to normal at the end of it… her plans were foiled as usual. But he wasn’t growing any. And Medb begun to groan.

“It’s… ah… flowing into me! The mana reversal!!! INFINITE MANA!!! ALL OF CHALDEA!!! BIGGER THAN A CITY!!!” Medb cried. Gudao tensed up, as he prepared for her to grow even bigger. If she really was going to become that big… he was going to have to find a hiding place… even if it was inside her… as long as he wasn’t washed away. But then she burst out laughing, and Gudao grew red.

“WOW, you really buy everything I do, don’t you loser!” The pink-haired bememoth laughed. “They don’t give me any more mana… it just doesn’t work when you’re that insignificant. SUTEKI! SUTEKI!!!” She picked Guado up, bent over, and lightly slapped him against her butt. Normally Medb’s house sized ass would be a good place to be, but it was like a roller coaster that he went down in an arc, approaching Medb’s tight ass. He bounced firmly off of it, the impact with her tone butt hurting and bruising him each time. He then was pulled way up in the air, only to repeat it again. Even worse, she begun to vary it, taunting her complete control over him. Finally, she threw him up in the air, smiling as she put her hands behind her back.

“Bye tiny master…” she cooed. He went all the way up near the ceiling and begun to panic, thinking this was the end. After he reached the apex, he begun to fall. First halfway through the room. Then below Medb’s smiling, billboard sized face. Then to the level of Medb’s trimmed, perfect pussy, where she finally caught him.

“You want to be right here now… in my butt, don’t you, my little pet!”  But Gudao, filled with nausea, threw up all over Medb’s hand, causing the girl to turn green.

“EEEWWW!!!” She cried out, throwing him onto the bed, bruising him yet more. “Where’s a bucket, where’s a bucket, where’s a damn bucket. Soon, from the closet, Medb found one and smiled, looking at Gudao as she did her best to wipe the small bit of vomit off the bed. Instead of doing anything violent, however, Medb simply stood over the bucket.

“It’s hard to think of a sexual-type punishment for someone like you… after all, I was going to put you in my ass for your benefit… but I think this’ll work, and teach you just how insignificant you are!” And she begun to pee, yellow liquid flowing out from her into the bucket below, the now two-fifty pound servant filling it up over halfway. Gudao backed away, but Medb laughed haughtily as she grabbed him, and plopped him casually into the lake of piss.

“Oh come off it… you’re gonna swim in my pee for the rest of the day, what of it? I know you read stupid fetish fiction… but have you seen a shrunken man in real life? I haven’t. Sure… most girls want a man taller than them, not a doll. But some girls in Chaldea’ll like you… heroic spirits tend to be more dominant than the average woman… you’re gonna be the town dildo here. After we restore the world without you’re incompetence, they’ll be probably be a tenth of a percent of women who actually want a dildo sized man… so that’s still… Three. Million. Women. Maybe a lot less, because you’ll be desired enough that you can go for the ones who REALLY tickle your fancy and that’s still many thousands. That’s your new job. It’s an awesome job, and an irreplaceable one. And if that’s your job… you can’t. Throw. Up. Being swung around everywhere might cause nausea… but you’re gonna have to hold back. So…” Medb winked, gazing at the tiny man in her bucket of piss, “I’m gonna have to punish you!”

“And… Medb giggled, “I didn’t even mean to, but I made my life pretty awesome as well. Women care more about height… but I’m going to be the world’s fetish at seven foot four or so... I think? I absorbed pretty much all of you, but I'll find my exact height later. You’re the only human here, and the only one hooked up to that stupid Chaldea system… so you’re the only one I can do this too… probably the only one I can ever do this to… but… I’m kind of looking to like this height too… I don’t plan to get any bigger. I want to look down on and belittle guys with big dicks who can fill me up but are still chest level to me… insertion… Medb’s holes being filled cause like I said… I like sex. And… Cu… did you know his dick was twelve… twelve inches long… that’s why I had to do this. He never was able to find some girl he could actually stick his rod in… he won’t be able to resist me now… I have a lot of room. So you’ll obviously come second… or third… but don’t feel too bad. Everyone comes second to Cu! And it’s not like I can be expected to sleep with one guy… or even five versions of him! So… you really seem turned on by fucking skyscraper sized girls!” She shouted.

 So… in sort, I made the rest of your life awesome and I got your stupid decision making out of the way of Chaldea, saving humanity. You owe me a lot! And Waver… as our new leader, is probably just going to overwork himself more, the idiot… anyway, I’m taking some extra grail power here, enough to give myself a real Amazon body before I sign all Master privileges over to him. The world NEEDS two-fifty pounds of Medb! And you can swim in my pee and learn to be grateful!”

With no clothes fitting her, Medb swung open the door with her butt, walking naked out into Chaldea’s hallways. And Gudao was hard, even as he paddled for his life in her piss. To him, nearly filling up the bucket, the pee was ten feet deep, but the rim was too far out of reach… and the surface was too smooth for him to climb. Medb thought of everything… there was no escape. But he was good at floating anyway… and it was pretty placid, so Guado rolled over to his back, allowing him to float on the smelly liquid. Even the smell of it, overpowering all his senses, made him grow hard. Even her piss was laced with her hormones… good thing he couldn’t shrink anymore. Supernatural thots could be scary.

At least if he was thirsty, Gudao had something to drink.

He was there for a day and a night… he begun to despair… thinking that no one would come. As he grew desperately thirsty… he looked at the smelly surface he floated on. He couldn’t. But he did, drinking Medb’s piss to keep himself sustained through the long night.

The next day, a hand picked him casually out of the water, carrying him all the way out to the bathroom, where she roughly scrubbed him with soap. He wanted to yell at her… but he thought the better of it.

“I see you’re learning your place… as she rubbed a rough rag all over his body. Good! Um… ANYWAY!!! Amazon Medb will borrow you again if I want to fuck you with my clit… because that actually felt great!” The pink haired girl giggled. “And now we have an accomplished magus making the decisions…” but you’re gonna go to the NEET for now, cause she really wants you!

And that’s how Gudao changed rooms to Osakabihime’s.

“Man… you’re not Enkidu or Musashi, but a little version of you is actually pretty cute!” The sweaty NEET before him proclaimed. “Especially when you wriggle against my feet like that!” For some reason, Osakabihime was trying on stocking socks… socks that she had not washed in ages… and she was putting them inside a set of shoes she had worn for forever.

“In case you’re wondering… Medb executed the plan and Waver came up with the idea… but I actually came up with the magic. The servants would have caught on if I tried it… but like Medb said, you’re just a dumb person, right? Unlike her I think you’re good looking enough… which is why I want you as a doll. This form even preserves your life force… so you can live longer… licking my feet… my legs… my pu..” Osakabihime stuttered as she grew red… “anyway, licking me for forever. And I see you, with your hard dick… human NEETS can be gross, even the girls. Too fat, too skinny, whatever… but I’m a goddess NEET… my figure’s great, and I know me sweat smells good. All you have to do is be my doll…” Osakabihime smirked. She had been doing this and fingering herself for hours… however, Gudao couldn’t think of a sold retort when he had orgasmed even more than her, spraying on her feet… which she then made him lick off, while giggling maniacally.  

“Thank you…” Gudao sighed.

“If you want to thank me, get back to licking the sweat off my feet! You know… if Medb was truly disgusted by you, really, she wouldn’t have had sex with you at all, even for an ulterior purpose,” Osakabihime sighed. “And while not as many people want you as you thought… a lot did, and were pretty dense to it. Your Kouhai wants you… you’re other Kouhai too… although I don’t want to think about what BB’ll do to you, Kiara and Ishtar too… though for those there’s probably less actual affection than Medb. You’ll probably still think it’s sexy though… my dragon friend finally realized you’re not Anchin, and Tamamo wants a normal sized guy, so they’re probably out… but Mushashi wanted to share you with me sometime… and Eli… probably wants a captive audience. So anyway… you’re not some harem god… but you’re probably going to be diving a good amount from now on… a life without any responsibility… really… you need to thank Medb. She’s the one who took care of you!”

As he came again, spraying everything onto Okkie’s wriggling sweaty big toe, Gudao begun to think that he should be grateful to the overwhelming amazon.

But he was going to do what little he could to keep from getting in BB’s hands.

“Also, I didn’t mean to tell you… most of Chaldea’s men wouldn’t care… but Gilgamesh and Enkidu were thinking of doing some stuff… sometimes Enkidu takes the form of a girl, but not often as Gilgamesh likes to think of him as his only male lover… and well… I’ve kinda quit liking Gilgamesh so much, but I know that if I win his favor I could get Enkidu sometime… so as a slutty, dirty NEET I MAY have promised them that they could take you for a ride sometime… so… yeah…

As for Medb, she had to be a size queen now… as many dicks couldn’t fill her up. But with most men even being a little over chest height lying down, she discovered that, if she told them to be quiet, she could have sex AND take a selfie/use Instagram/do makeup/talk to friends/play chess/whatever at the same time. Being big has its advantages!

 

Chapter End Notes:

SUTEKI SUTEKI

I'd like to get more feedback on my stories if possible. Let me know what you like, what you don't like, and all that.