- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Futaba growth story. 

Futaba Sakura wasn’t feeling too well. And she didn’t want to tell anybody… it would be just a little embarrassing.

         She had been in the shadow world when she found a strange potion. It had a label on it… the potion of lust. It was in a fancy glass pink bottle. She didn’t tell anyone that she was there… the world was supposed to be gone. But Futaba had seen it creep back… and from time to time… she went by herself.

            “Well that’s stupid…” Futaba muttered to herself. She didn’t have too much to do when scanning… everyone else took care of fighting in the past. And even now it wasn’t any different… there weren’t many shadows left anyway. But this thing… really interested her. So she did something really… really stupid. Entirely unbefitting of a genius. She drank it. It tasted like bubble gum. And that was that.

               Except it wasn’t just that.

               She left the strange realm without event. Nothing much was going on at the time… it was a lazy summer day. Time for Futaba to relax with some Vidya.

               She put a game on, enjoying the sounds on the sweltering summer day. Her room was kind of hot… Sojiro was a real stickler for money. But soon, she began to feel REALLY hot.

               “Well… a girl like me has needs too!” The 4’11 girl slowly begun to snake a hand under a white T-shirt. Futaba was sweaty… she wasn’t the best at personal hygiene. But in a way, she kind of liked her own sweat. It weirded her out a little, but Futaba thought that she was kind of sexy, in a way. And she could turn herself on.

               “Oohhhhh…” Futaba moaned. Nobody was in the house to hear her. A second hand followed the first. She rocked back and forth on her butt as she quickly approached orgasm… and with a resounding cry, she came. Her entire back arched up as shocks racked her body. She outright screamed as she came with a resounding cry.

               “Wow…” Futaba slowly snaked her hand out of her panties, leaning back luxuriously. She looked at the cum on her fingers for a moment, reflecting on how soaked she was. Sweat trickled down Futaba, the girl unused to any physical exertion. For a moment she lay back, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Soon, however, she was interrupted, as her stomach begun to rumble. Well then… it appears that Futaba is in need of some nourishment here after that… heheh.

               As soon as she hit the kitchen, she realized just what the depth of her hunger was. She couldn’t reach the top shelves, but she was able to find leftover pocky. Each of the sticks quickly disappeared, the girl swallowing all of them in but a moment.

               Her activities concluded, Futaba went back to the important business of gaming… for about 10 minutes. She begun to feel hot again…

               “Someone’s feeling feisty today!” Futaba exclaimed, almost excitedly, as she begun to fondle herself again. “Is this some strange new power… maybe it was that potion. Heheh… lets see the potion of lust stand up against this sword!” Futaba reached into her drawer to pull out a long pink vibrator. It was time to go to town. She stripped off her underwear… which was giving her a bit of a wedgie… entirely, before she plunged the pink device into her. Turning the vibration motion on, she slowly let it explore every bit of her crevice. Futaba let out a deep, lewd moan as the machine went on. Gingerly, she raised the setting, causing her to go even harder. Sitting on her bed, the springs creacked as Futaba moved up and down. Soon… too soon… she came again. Drool leaked from her mouth as she bent over, howling in arousal. Her legs trembled as her juices leaked out onto the vibrator, being clenched by Futaba over and over.

               What’s going on with me today!? It’s like I’m from a hentai or something!? But… uh-oh. Futaba’s stomach rumbled again, loudly, commandingly. She had to eat. Right now. She ran down the starirs, as fast as her feet could take her, still in her undergarments. Sojiro was down at the bottom, mouth agape as he looked at his adoptive daughter.

               “Futaba what are you doing!? You know you can’t prance about the house looking like that!?” He yelled at her.

               “Sorrygottagobye!” Futaba yelled after grabbing several bags of whatever she could find. Soon, having made it back to her room, she ripped them open, eating absolutely whatever she could. The remains of food littered the floor as she ate like a wild beast.

               Within minutes, there was nothing left. For a moment, Futaba lay back… panting and soon… she fell asleep. Sojiro was left in the kitchen, wondering just what was going on.

               “FUTABA!!! Just be… there… I guess… remember I’m leaving for the international coffee expo…” He called out lamely, as she ran upstairs.

               The truth is… much more than he thought lay in store for the future of Futaba… and all of Tokyo.

               The next morning, Futaba woke up. She felt kind of funny. Soon, in her daze of tiredness, she realized what it was.

               Stupid panties… they’re already shrunken… probably in the wash. But that wasn’t the only thing. The floor itself felt weird as she hopped out of bed… like it was almost too close to the ground. Ordinarily, someone would remain in the dark for a bit longer, but Futaba put everything together as she saw three things: bags of empty food were strewn around the room in a complete mess, more than any person could eat, her stomach was as flat as a board (in fact, she felt kind of hungry), and her toes were punching right out of her socks, wriggling free of their confines. For a moment, Futaba just stared at everything, pondering just what was going on.

               Am I growing… Futaba thought. Did that… did that potion I drank cause me to grow? Like some kinda fantasy potion? When I masturbated… I ate. When I ate… I grew. Bigger. More than anyone does… several centimeters in one day… damn… it’s that whole giantess fetish thing, isn’t it? Not too familiar with that whole scene… but it feels like it. This potion appeared in the metaverse… and I am… was… pretty little. So this potion’s going to make me big, isn’t it? Really… really big. Hmm… I better not get too big for my computer though. Or my games… that would be no good.

               Futaba pulled out a measuring tape she kept in her shelf, just in case she ever grew. She stretched the thing out Futaba had a wide, glowing grin on her face as she stretched, looking at the mark. 175 centimeters. Futaba was ready for the heat to return… but it wasn’t, for the time being. So she went on to play some video games. She was a growing girl… she didn’t feel like doing much today.

               Awesomeeeeeee. This is the greatest thing! Ok… Futaba’s got a special break here… to max out her powers… she needs to masturbate as. Much. As. Possible.

               A day of masturbation wasn’t really out of the ordinary for Futaba. She spent a lot of time indoors on the computer. Porn was on there, so one thing led to another…

               Futaba slipped her clothes on. Her socks were already busted, and her bra was barely clasped, holding her relatively bigger B-cup breasts. Sweat rolled down her skin, another hot day. The girl smelled… but she liked her sweaty smell. She slipped her shirt on, barely fitting it over. Her pants followed… they only served one purpose now. To be destroyed.

Soon Futaba was rubbing herself again, quickly doing everything she could to bring herself to climax. Sojiro was gone… so she could be as loud as she wanted. And Futaba found herself moaning loudly as her pussy juices leaked onto her bed.

She quickly plunged her dildo into her asshole, convulsing into a sweaty mess as her body worked on its own.

“OOoooooooAAAAAAHHHHH!” Futaba screamed as she came, collapsing into a heap on her bed. Wow… this masturbation really is hard work… I need to recruit a party member here, to reach the leader, don’t I?

Futaba raided the pantry, eating through so many bags of food it was insane… but still… still… she couldn’t really go out. Not because she was afraid of the outside, but because she didn’t have any clothes. Still… she kept an eye on everybody’s phone history… and she knew someone who could help. Someone, who, in his own foxy way, could be pretty cute. Futaba quickly found a cellphone. It was already kind of small in her hands. She could feel her bones stretching even as she held it. It was the first time that Futaba had paid attention during one of her growth spurts. But she could SEE herself rising off of the floor. And her stomach was actually pretty bloated… for the moment.  Futaba smiled basking in her growth.

               But the Kaiju’s stomach rumbled as it processed everything at a super-duper fast speed! In mere moments, having consumed Futaba’s prey, the magnificent sexycute monster grew larger.

               Still though, she was worried, looking at the small phone in her hands. Futaba knew that she had to get people to spend a lot of money on her in the future… she would have to push her big butt around if she still wanted a game system, TV, phone, computer, food… everything. But for now, after a couple of misdials from her big fingers, she called Yusuke.

               “Futaba… I am busy right now, in the intense contemplation of…”

“Yusuke… buy a bunch of food… like enough to feed a megahuge city… and come over here this afterevening.”

“What is it Futaba…” Yusuke trailed off. “I’m working on an art project right now… and why do you want me to buy a ton of food? I’m not Haru? I only have so much money”

“Just do it… if you do what I say… you’re life might be PRETTY great from now on… lo… lovvvv…” Damn, I’m not big enough to be that confident yet… If I get big enough, I can do whatever I want. Futaba flopped over on the bed, expecting Yusuke to not make it. Futaba begun to lazily masturbate, running a single finger around her clitoris, teasing herself. She didn’t know exactly how big she was by now… but she had to be bigger than her companions. Her feet stretched well off the bed, creaking in protest against her naked body. However, soon enough, the doorbell rung.

“You did make it, you magnificent bastard!” Futaba yelled down. “Come up here Yusuke! I have a surprise!!!” Her bed REALLY creaked as she bounced up and down.

Yusuke just didn’t know why Futaba was so excited. He didn’t know why he bothered to abandon his art project for this. He just had a ton of cheap burgers, since he knew Futaba loved them. The ever-impractical Yusuke had bought a few dozen, in fact, which would actually come in handy soon enough. Impatient, he walked towards the door to see what was going on. All he could smell outside the door was sweat… sweat… and something else. He opened the door, eyes closed in a pained expression, and the smell became a hundred times stronger.

“Good… what? What is this!?” Yusuke exclaimed, not looking at anything in particular

“It’s how I mark my territory!” Futaba told Yusuke in her normal nasally voice, louder and deeper than before. It sounded strange to Yusuke, so he opened his eyes and… he nearly fainted.

“Futaba… you’re naked… huge… huge and naked… and This… this puddle… cov…covering half of your floor… it’s your…”

               “Futaba’s cum gets everywhere doesn’t it! I thought that I’d give you a surprise, since I know some of what you look at… it really conflicts with your artist sensibilities and whatever.” The giant girl chirped cutely. She was entirely unconcerned about the situation, curling her toes back and forth. Yusuke found himself staring at her toes… at her size, it was somewhat hypnotic. How did she see what’s on my phone… it’s Futaba… I should have known…

               “Anyway, just put the burgers down for a while. I’ll need them in a bit. Right now we’re going to have sexytimes! I’d like to try the whole penis in vagina thing once… or several times… before I’m too big to feel it anyway. Like I said, I want sex… and you’re sexy! Challenge accepted Yusuke!” At that moment, Futaba stood up… and up… and up… he saw her nipples ascend above his head, pink and erect, standing above him. She had to be… nearly seven feet tall.

               At that moment, Futaba looked down from her vantage point, smiling at Yusuke. Warmth flowed through her face, but it was clear that she was getting her way.

               “S… sounds… adequate.” Yusuke couldn’t think of anything else to say. He was about to have sex with the giant, sweaty, smelly half-NEET in front of him… and… god… she still had a pretty good figure actually. She was almost something supernatural at her size… right…

               “Alrighty then! We’re going to start now then… I’ll need you to tell the others in due time, because I doubt that you’ll be able to get me enough food. But for now, it’s just you… and me… two members that are going to combine to form one being focused on sexual satisfaction… I’m the main piece, of course.” Yusuke tried to step back as Futaba made it clear that she was falling on top of him.

               “No… wait!” But his protests were in vain. With a crash, Futaba fell to the floor, taking Yusuke with her. If the sweat had been strong before, it was the only thing he could breathe now. It was practically flowing off of her.

               “Futabah ittsss hottt butt nottt thhhis hawttt…” Yusuke tried to speak, trapped under Futaba’s body. But she merely giggled above him.

               “Yep. I’m pretty hot… and pretty sweaty… and your penis…” a single large finger stroked Yusuke’s rod roughly, “is saying that you want me, right now. I’m a fantasy come to life, right? Like a great work of art. Somehow, her large finger found Yusuke’s zipper. He couldn’t even say anything as she effortlessly handled the smaller boy, shuddering from her touch.

               “Well… I guess this is going right inside me.” Yusuke didn’t even know what was going on, but the massive body of Futaba shifted on top of him. She awkwardly repositioned herself a few times, trying to get it to go in just right. Yusuke shuddered as she finally figured it out, his erect prick sliding right within her. He was in bliss almost the moment it first entered. He found himself going under the edge, as he immediately spurted everything he could into Futaba.

               “OK… you have an endurance stat of 1, I guess…” Futaba sighed from all around Yusuke. “And I don’t feel you moving too much underneath me… I’m a little too big already, I guess. Kinda heavy, y’know? But I’m going to keep you under there for a while longer… the heat isn’t really there yet, and when it is… just about anything can turn me on.” Yusuke moaned, several emotions conflicting in him as he realized that she really wasn’t planning on getting up.

               “Well… I’m going to have to get a bigger system… and… absolutely everything once this bizarre adventure stops… so I’m going to take my last opportunity for a while to play vidya.” Futaba, even while resting on top of Yusuke, turned on the TV and grabbed her controller, while she proceeded to completely ignore him. Even though she was seven feet tall, Futaba wasn’t the most athletically gifted, so Yusuke could shift a little under her, but not enough to get out. Quickly, however, he was coming to one conclusion as he was subjected to her sweat over and over. It smelled good.

               For what felt like an eternity he was under her. He used what little leverage he could get to attack her nipples, gradually hardening, with his hands and mouth. He tried to thrust his dick into her as well, but he could barely lift the giant girl a centimeter above the ground. At first, it felt like he was having practically no effect, but after a while, he begun to feel her make slight moans. Still, as he continued to fondle her and Futaba’s lust grew, she continued to just play video games in the hot, sweaty room.

               “I actually sweat pretty easily… but for a kind of teenage NEET, I always took care of myself. Showers… straightening my hair, eating ri… eating not that much… and I think it resulted in me being pretty cute. Hell, I’ve been sexually attracted myself to a while, if it sounds weird. Like, I would totally want to do selfcest. AH! Biting my nipple with such force, Inari… Huh… well… at least you appear to like my size, Yusuke. I think… a lot of people will… dad will be weirded out once he gets back tomorrow, and he needs more money. If I become like a Kaiju, I could get enough money for all of you, even enough for me. I could make that just through my hacking, buttttttttt…. Hmm… my butt would be a little tighter, maybe I’d feel you more there.” Below her, Yusuke could feel Futaba’s vagina heated up, almost like a furnace. Her cum trickled, drop by drop, onto his penis. He was already hard for the third time in an hour. At that moment, the crushing pressure left Yusuke, as Futaba stood up, with a heavy thud on the floor. Futaba looked down at the smaller form of Yusuke, frowning for a moment. For a bit, she stood against the wall, placing her hands and trying her best at a squat. For all she could try though, her butt still was above Yusuke’s dick.

               “I… unfortunately… don’t think that I can reach you Futaba…” Yusuke sighed… he wanted to fuck the garish aesthetic sense right out of Futaba, but at her size, he didn’t think that he would be able to do that.

               “Yeah, my butt’s nearly at your chest level… hmmmm…” Futaba, with another thud, fell to the floor next to Yusuke, giggling as she laid on her front. She wriggled her butt, commanding Yusuke as to what he had to do.

               “OK! I finally got it! Inari’s on top this time. You’re free to do whatever you want Yusuke! Go right to pound town! I’m really, really hot right now. Ready to cum! Ready to grow.” Yusuke didn’t need to hear anything else. Futaba went to grab her controller, but she immediately dropped it as she begun to moan loudly. Yusuke’s dick hadn’t grown, but the tightness of her butt, along with her heightened arousal, made it completely different from before.

               “Thissss is what sex is like… why didn’t I asssskkkkkk before? And to think, this’ll be the only time I have it.” Futaba was drooling so much on her controller that she thought she might damage it, but she quickly remembered she was going to need a bigger system anyway. Yusuke kept pounding into her butt, his erection slightly painful from having cum several times before. But he was beyond aroused.

               “What do you mean you’ll never have it again, we’re having it right now!” Yusuke crowned in triumph, feeling like he was conquering the giant ass before him. It jiggled a little with each one of his thrusts. Of course, her butt was pretty skinny, but at her size… her entire body in fact was jusssttt comfortably over the border between skinny and emaciated… but there was strength in it now, more than Yusuke. Futaba’s body stretched across the room, her feet under her bed, and her arms near the table with her computer on it. This meant that, to get purchase, Yusuke had to place his own legs under the bed, resting between Futaba’s larger, smooth, sensual, sweaty legs, with just the right amount of curves… at a magnified size. Everything about her reminded him of her huge size, and sent him into yet another orgasm.

               Futaba bit her lip as she felt her orgasm approaching. Her toes curled. She could feel every movement of Yusuke’s thrust inside her butt. Everywhere it touched. Her hands grabbed the table, knocking the TV and everything on it over. This one was going to be HUGE.

               “FFFWWWWWEEEEEEE!!!!” Futaba screamed out as she and Yusuke came together. The girl nearly threw Yusuke off, arching her butt up in the air. Yusuke felt himself being soaked as an unnatural amount of cum poured out of Futaba, soaking the floor beneath him. The puddle, that was the only way to describe it, quickly spread throughout the entire room. Yusuke, in post-coital bliss, rested his head on Futaba’s back, breathing in more of her erotic scent. That was when he heard it, a long, slow rumble. It trembled, coming from almost everywhere at once, lasting for nearly 30 seconds straight. That was when Futaba moved beneath him.

               “So… hungry… gonna… die…” Futaba reached for the mass of burgers Yusuke brought, bringing him with her. He simply held on, remaining attached to her butt... it feels nice to stay here anyway, Yusuke thought. Futaba ripped the bag open with just the tiniest bit of strength. Her drool dripped on the dozens of burgers, as she begun to slam each of them into her mouth. One after the other, the hamburgers disappeared. Yusuke was busy merely testing out how he could indent Futaba’s butt by pressing in on it with her hands, when he noticed that it was pressing out against them, exerting more force. Expanding… in all directions!

               “You’re… you’re growing again…” Yusuke wondered. Futaba didn’t even respond as she tore through the sack, it becoming dangerously low. Her stomach still rumbled as she kept eating. Yusuke’s dick soon wasn’t a tight fit for her ass at all, as everything about Futaba grew stronger. Her thick legs begun to push her bed up, no longer being able to fit under it comfortably. Her hands pushed the table aside completely. And her body curled up as it reached the length of the narrow room. Yusuke could hear Futaba’s bones creaking and popping with her growth, as the flailing limbs of her massive body knocked over everything in the room.

               “Did you think… 100 burgers would be enough for me…” Futaba’s stomach rumbled again. Loud. Commanding. She was nearly eight feet tall, but she clutched her stomach in pain as she continued to grow. “Get… your party leader… no… heheheh…” Futaba grinned evilly, even while clutching at her stomach with a pained expression, “all the food here now. Just get out of my ass for a bit to do it!” Yusuke, not wanting to think about what such a huge girl could do, went quickly to the kitchen, pulling his dick out of her butt, and stepping gingerly over her huge legs. She cried out in frustration even as he grabbed everything he could from the kitchen. It looked like most of it was already gone. But he grabbed all that he could find and piled it up in his arms as he ran upstairs.

               “ALRIGHT! HAND IT OVER BUSTER!” The giant, sweaty form of Futaba called out as soon as he entered the room, dumping everything in front of her. He stood, mouth agape, as she grabbed a bag of chips and ate the ENTIRE THING. She didn’t even open the bag, as she wolfed down the plastic as well. Soon everything was gone, a mess of crumbs all over the floor and stuck through sweat to Futaba’s skin. She licked her fingers as she bent over in front of Yusuke, resting on her knees. Her face, nearly twice as wide as his, was right in front of him. Grinning, she belched loudly in his face, causing his hair to fly back.

               “Well, thanks for the meal, I guess! Each one really is a lot bigger than the last, huh…” This could get out of control realllll quick…” Futaba grinned really wide, standing up to look down at the pathetically smaller Yusuke… and putting her head straight through the ceiling. “THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!” Futaba screamed out, her head stuck in the attic.

               “How… how much more do you think you’re going to grow? And what’s even causing this!? Nobody’s ever been that big!” Yusuke called out at Futaba.

               “I don’t know… a bunch more probably. Until I’m satisfied. And as to what’s causing it… something in the Metaverse. Not exactly sure what it is. But I think I can stop it… when… I’m… satisfied. And I need more to eat if I’m going to be satisfied. So it’s time that you call the others over.”

               “Don’t you think that this will be a little… shocking?”

               “You leveled up this butt. You went ‘spurt-spurt’ in this butt, right? It only makes sense that if you don’t treat this butt right, it’ll sit on you! If you do… well maybe it’ll reach level 10,000.” Futaba called out. At over nine feet in height, Yusuke did NOT want Futaba’s butt sitting on him. Well… maybe I do. But it would also kill me. But being between those massive cheeks, not even big, or prominent, but just slender and huge and soft… not muscular… but a rare place of fat on her skinny body with so much sensuality at her size. Yusuke’s mind was made up. He didn’t know why he had such a vulgar, impossible fetish, but it had to be satisfied.

               “I… I’ll try and contact everyone. Ok? I’ll get you food!” Futaba smiled, a cheshire grin on her face as she backed away, barely pressing her butt against Yusuke’s face for a moment.

               “BOOP! Well… uh… anyway… now you see the power of this body. So you’re going to go and get me the food I want! Ok!”

               Yusuke sighed as he got up, sitting on Futaba’s mess of a bed. He decided to send a group text in which he laid out everything.

               Futaba’s growing to unnatural heights… she doesn’t know what’s causing it. You need to bring as MUCH food as you can. Think of the most you can drag over here, then bring more. Then we’ll go on a second trip. No amount is enough.

               “So… uh… you’re an artsy fellow right… how did you get this fetish exactly?” Futaba asked Yusuke, looking down at him, having brought her head out from the hole in the attic. Even sitting down, she was taller than Yusuke now, and the smell of her sweat and sex somehow was even stronger, if that was possible.

               “For someone who hacks into other people’s web history, you know surprisingly little about analyzing it,” Yusuke replied, retorting to someone ten times bigger than him. “I looked up a bunch of fetishes to get insight to the human psyche for my art project. It’s just that your sweat has… a… uh…” he quickly turned red even after talking to her.

               “A what? What attribute does my sweat have?” Futaba leaned over him, casting him in her shadow. Her breasts hung above him, tantalizingly hanging where he could just reach up and grab them.

               “An aphrodisiac property of some kind.” Yusuke concluded with a sigh, making Futaba break out into another grin.

               “Heheheheheh!!!” Futaba chuckled quietly. “All I have to do is masturbate, and I’ll be revealed as a goddess. Everything is falling exactly according to plan.” At that moment, the doorbell rang. Futaba raised her foot and placed the sweaty appendage on Yusuke’s face. “Go down… greet them… bring them up here… and induct them into my cult. Except for the cat. That would be weird.” With that, Futaba went downstairs, where he saw Haru dragging a trailer full of food over the doorstep. Makoto was facepalming, while Akira carried yet more food after him. With yet more food in his arms. Ann brought yet more as she walked in.

Good… there should actually be enough here. Yusuke thought as they all came inside the house.

               “Morgana’s sick.” Akira told Yusuke, as soon as he walked in. “He just wanted me to tell you.”

               “Uhh… Haru went a little ridiculous when she said a lot of food,” Makoto sighed. “So we have dozens of big bang burgers, sushi, ramen, pizza, pocky… we have everything here.” But Makoto froze up as she looked at… and smelled… Yusuke’s drenched shirt.

“Ok… so what’s the real reason Futaba wanted us to bring food.” Ann called out, as she brought several bags inside. “We decided we’d play along, but…” That’s when she stopped in her tracks, seeing Yusuke, disheveled and soaked in… what had to be Futaba’s sweat. Even so, he actually looked kind of happy.

               “Oh, I was entirely serious,” Yusuke smiled, looking at his friends assembled together. “Futaba is gigantic, and growing bigger… and we need to bring all the sustenance straight up to her room.” This time Ann rolled her eyes as they all followed them. Akira shrugged, while Ryuji ran up to check.

               “WOAHHHOHO!!! YOU’RE HUGE!!!! FUTABA, THAT’S FUCKING AWESOMEEE!!!” Ryuji cried out as he saw her.

               “Take off your clothes!” Futaba commanded, completely lacking the level of modesty she used to have.

               “WILL DO!” Ryuji shed them, as if in an instant, and ran into Futaba’s stomach and chest, where she wrapped him into an immense embrace. His face was smashed in the middle of her breasts as her sweat poured and trickled onto him. Futaba figured that this was a good way to introduce Ryuji into her party… not that he needed it. She even wrapped her immense legs around him, fully constricting the smaller boy.

               “Heh. I wonder just how tight I can squeeze ya!” Futaba smiled yet again as she looked at the rest of the team. “I guess I’m a higher level than the rest of you now!” Everyone, but Makoto especially, was looking at her with absolute credulity.

               “Well… we’ll cure you Futaba… regardless… of whether you want it or not. We promise!!!” Makoto called out, as she walked away. But soon, Futaba encircled her with her arms and brought Makoto closer.

               “You were starrrrinnnggggg at me, werent’ya?” Futaba accused Makoto. “You’re alllllll red everywhere!”

               “Right… so I’m big… and you’re smaller… and I’m bigger. So I guess it won’t be entirely normal sex… um… I’m feeling kind of hot right now… and the food’s already here… so… just… um…” Futaba bit her lip.

               “make me o… orgasm… and get bigger… ok… right now!”

               “This is a dream. Right. I’m going to wake up soon… this is all a dream,” Makoto muttered as she looked at the big nerd before her. But Futaba pulled her in as well, with the others, and soon they were all enveloped in one big, sweaty hug.

               “POSITIONS! If we’re going to assemble as one giant sex-robot, you need to know your places! Akira, I need to thank you for everything you’ve done… so a blowjob there! Haru, cunningulus! Ann! Yusuke! BOOBS! And Ryuji…” Futaba thought, looking at him… “You have butt duty!”

               Futaba’s massive arms were able to assemble everyone, the floor underneath her creaking with every one of her movements. Soon Ryuji found Haru’s naked body on top of his own. He completely ignored her, however. His head was trapped under more… so much more… her asshole was the sweatiest part of her body, but it was worth it to stimulate the giant girl. He put everything he could into licking her.

               “Makoto…” Futaba called… pulling Akira out as he came. His seed barely even covered her tongue, and she swallowed it without a hint of trouble. “Why don’t you and Akira kiss the giant?”

               I should be mad… Makoto thought. She just gave my boyfriend a blowjob… she’s wrecking her own house, she doesn’t even know how big she’ll get! But… wow… Makoto had begun fingering herself unconsciously while looking at the spectacle of feminine power Futaba… Futaba, of all people, had become. And soon, Makoto’s legs found themselves moving towards her. She crawled between Yusuke and Ann, the massive orgy taking place on top of Futaba’s body. And soon… their lips were locked together in a passionate kiss.

               “This is a dream come true!!” Futaba half sobbed, being serious for moment. “I’ve masturbated to all of you!!! I never thought that I’d be able to get all of you in a sex party!!” And that’s what it was… Futaba serving as a massive orgy as everyone else crawled on, sucked, and fucked the giant girl. As this went on, Futaba had a small orgasm, building up to a larger one. She broke her kiss as she begun to shovel food inside her insatiable gullet… as she begun to expand.

               Everyone moving on her drove her crazy, and as Futaba experienced climax after climax, Haru desperately trying to drink the massive amount of sticky cum she expelled, food supplies ran low. And Futaba begun to panic.

               I’m… already out… jeeeezzzzz I didn’t think this far, did I? For a moment, everyone stopped, as Futaba turned her head back and forth, desperately looking for food as her stomach roared like a hundred lions. Finally, she raised a beam of wood knocked out from the ceiling to her mouth, gazing at it for a moment.

               And everyone’s mouth dropped as it disappeared in her mouth. Futaba chewed and swallowed as if nothing was wrong.

               “I guess if I need a bigger room… I can just eat the first one! Economical!” Futaba called out, completely unconcerned. Her sweat had everyone completely under her control, as she continued her orgy. Soon Futaba’s feet were curled up, and her legs arched, as the room became more of a box, her feet pushing the bed to the side, like a piece of trash. But then, with one hand, Futaba pulled the mattress off and begun to swallow it, chewing through the plastic and fluff with ease. Her games. Gone! Her computer. Gone! The ceiling. Gone! All while Akira and Makoto remained busy with armpit duty for the strongest and freshest concentration of sweat, now that Futaba’s mouth was occupied.

               Haru marveled at the taste of Futaba’s cum as she continued to drink it. My… this is truly marvelous. This taste is so exquisite… our company could sell this as an aphrodisiac and everyone would line up to buy it!!! And Futaba’s clit… Haru begun to suck, resulting in a nasally squeal, an increase in the stream of liquid, and a surge of growth. Haru couldn’t have enough of this. Oh… if my company is to sell this on the mass market… I need a LOT more…

               Even as Futaba moved, throwing some off, others stayed on, desperately trying to please the moving girl as she ate with everything they had.

               Ryuji felt disoriented, Futaba’s butt slamming repeatedly against him. This continued, time and time again, each stronger than the last as it expanded. I’m just gonna die here, he moaned. Suddenly, however, light opened up, and Futaba knocked him all the way down to the first floor as her ass broke the ceiling. Disoriented, Ryuji crawled away to avoid being crushed by her.

               “What the!?” Sojiro exclaimed, as he retuned from the international coffee expo... which was just in Shibuya. His house was in a complete state of disarray. Discarded bags of food were scattered all around the kitchen. Furniture was scattered and turned over… but most of all… one single smell hit him strong as soon as he opened the door. The pungent aroma of sweat, fermented over days, invaded his nose. Rancid, yet simultaneously mixed with Futaba’s pheromones, it was a strangely lustful odor. The sound of creaking was loud… and grew louder. Coming from the second floor

“You look soooooooooo teenytiny Haru. You’re hardly a person anymore, you know? You’re more like my item, my vibrator. Yusuke… you like biting on my big fat nipple, don’t you? Just… go harder. Harder… harder.” The voice was deep, although it grew higher and higher with her extreme arousal. It was hard for Sojiro to take into account what was going on, as he stood beneath her room, listening to the cacophony above.

“AAHHHHHHH!!!!” With a scream as loud as a train, Sojiro heard the sound of her daughter’s orgasm. He shielded himself as wood, plaster and dust fell from the top of the ceiling. Soon, he was looking at his daughter’s giant butt, nearly four feet wide.

“FUUUUTTTAAABAAAAAA!!!!!” He yelled, but the sound of her orgasm drowned him out as Futaba’s butt slammed against the hole in the floor repeatedly, making it wider and wider. Sojiro ran out of the way as a last groan issued from the ceiling, and the entire area collapsed, Futaba, and her two smaller lovers with it. Yusuke was resting between her breasts like a baby, fondling one while suckling at the other. Meanwhile, Haru had been kept safe between Futaba’s legs, sucking on her hungry cunt.

“God-damn I can’t get over how great people are as sex toys! If I knew about this, I would have done it sooner!” Futaba howled out. At that moment, she turned red as she looked at her stunned guardian, slouching at the other end of the room, looking at the devastation that had become of his house. The one thing Sojiro could thing of was that the smell of her sweat had become stronger… much stronger. If he didn’t know any better, he would think that her sweat was the only thing in the air… along with her cum.

“Well… dad… I’m going to be an international celebrity, or maybe more like a goddess or final boss or something… so… I’ll take care of you… I’m twenty feet tall, and only getting bigger… so I suggest you go somewhere else.” Futaba snapped her fingers, as she looked at her friends around her.

“I already am feeling the heat return again, and I can eat anything! It should stop eventually… but I can’t say when. You all need to head to Akihabara. I won’t eat Akihabara!”

“You won’t EAT Akihabara! You’re not eating through any part of Tokyo!!!” Makoto yelled, trying to get through Futaba’s pheromones to retort against her.

“Oh…” Futaba burped again, after quickly wolfing down an entire wooden beam. “I’m going full Kaiju though… it’s the food chain. Cows eat grass… people eat cows… and Kaijus eat cities… go to Akihabara! Shoo! Shoo! I’ll be on the news!” She released Haru from the vice grip of her vagina finally, the rich girl appearing slightly disoriented.

“I’d like to order another cunn… cunning… whatever it’s called please!” Haru cried as she spun around the room, through ugly intoxicated by Futaba’s musk.

“My pheromones have rather magical properties!!! But I’m losing control!!! I’ll probably kill you guys if I play with you roughly while growing!! GO!!! NOW!!!”

With this Akira got his wits together, and, along with Makoto, gathered everyone up, even Yusuke with his nosebleed, and they left the room.

“Akihabara!” Akira shouted as they left.

“We know…” Ryuji sighed, finally waking up. “You just wanted to shout orders again, didn’t you boss.”

“My house…” Sojiro groaned as they fled.

 “THIS PROPERTY IS CONDEMNED BY ORDER OF FUTABA SAKURA!!!” Futaba cried out as they left. Only Yusuke looked back as other people looked at the house strangely. The whole thing was shaking back and forth… neighbors looking at the structure with curiosity plastered on their faces. The only other thing they noticed was the strange aroma of sweat.

It was a good thing they got on the train in time. In a few minutes, they would be swarmed by panic. In a few more, they would quit running.

“Well… we got away… from our friend…” Makoto sighed as she walked out from the Akihabara station… people were looking at all of them suspiciously. And they saw why when they turned to look at the news.

“Yes… I’m reporting for the Japanese Inquirer…” A man in a rumpled suit spoke frantically. “I’m here in Tokyo, where a girl, calling herself a Kaiju, has just eaten a building. She’s not going out of her way to take life, but her rampage has…” The man stopped as Futaba pulled the entire house out of the foundation, and begun eating great chunks of it at once. “Her sweat… smells kind of nice actually, it’s all in the area.”

“RAWR!!!!” Futaba screamed, her voice coming through the screen. But everyone thought they could hear it anyway. “I AM A KAIJU! Soon to be bigger than Godzilla ever was! I was sent here on one mission… to eat and fuck Tokyo! Leave now if you don’t want to be trampled!” Each one of her footsteps left great holes in asphalt as she ripped up house after house, uncaringly eating them along with all of their contents. At one point, her objective changed as she begun humping her naked body against several of them, residents inside screaming as the houses gradually collapsed, one big girl being far too much weight. Her climax spewed cum inside the ruins of the houses, flooding what little was left. On shaky feet, Futaba got up, before she fell, flattening another set of houses. But again, she got up, continuing the pattern of eating buildings like candy, when she wasn’t fucking them. And gradually, she grew.

Soon, Futaba found her final destination: Shibuya 109—specifically the phallic shaped front of it. The girl had become nearly as tall as the entire thing.

“Can… can you smell the sweat here!? Beyond us, I mean!?” Ryuji asked nervously as they watched Futaba on screen. The rest of the crowd remained fixed to the public television, watching in a panic.

“With this… I will conquer Tokyo and become the ultimate sexual goddess… like 20 star rank with a .000000001 percent rarity!” For a moment, Futaba hugged the building, putting her arms around it in a fond embrace. Somehow knowing just where it was Futaba turned towards the camera and flashed a victory sign. Shortly afterwards, she pulled down her eyelid and stuck out her tongue in another pose.

“Time to show you that this is MY city!” Futaba begun to rub herself against the structure, gradually moaning as her red-hot arousal sped up again.

“Yeah, I definitely smell her. Even here,” Ryuji repeated, but no one was paying attention to him.

“Ahh… yes… ahhh!!!” Futaba moaned. Her normal voice was all but gone, as high-pitched squeals came from the girl in the throes of arousal. She was oblivious to the entire world now, mindlessly eating chunks of the remainder of Shibuya 109 as she grinded on the front of it. As she grew. Soon, she was taller than the structure. And taller. And taller. The rest of Shibuya 109 disappeared, with the front left. Not wanting to reach for nearly buildings while she fucked the giant structure, Futaba tore great chunks out of the Earth and devoured them as she expanded in all directions. All over Tokyo, the ground begun to shake. All of Tokyo heard her screams of arousal.

As she grew Futaba draped herself over the structure, falling onto her knees as she hugged it. The structure began to crack from the incalculable force exerted upon it. But still, she grew. Still, her sweat begun to pour through the entire city. As her cum poured into a lake of sweat and cum forming throughout the ruins of Shibuya.

Each one of her breasts alone, as modest as they were, had to weigh tons by now, Ann thought, looking at her “modest assets.” NO. I have to stop Futaba, before she destroys Japan! Ryuji was no help for her, as he was just jacking off alone, basking in her scent. In fact… so was Yusuke… and Haru… and even Makoto!? I guess it’s up to me. Almost everyone around them was jacking off, or engaging in public sex. As disgusting as Futaba’s sweat was… her pheromones were overriding the senses of all Tokyo. And still, it grew stronger.

“I have a megaphone,” Sojiro walked up, giving one to her, that he had found… well… somewhere. “Hopefully you can do something about this. And here’s something to block out her… well… sweat… and here’s some coffee.”

“…You can hold the coffee……… Why is this not affecting you?” Ann asked with curiosity, as she got her senses under control.

“She’s my adoptive DAUGHTER. That’s a pretty good reason,” Sojiro huffed. With that, Ann begun scouting for high places, hoping to stop this madness.

“Damn… too leveled up… why do they have to make dildos so… small…” Futaba groaned with frustration as her crotch rose above it, even while on her knees. With a mighty yank, she tore the structure off the ground, uprooting it entirely. The 100 meter girl flattened several structures, and even people, drawn mindlessly by her scent, beneath her, as she begun to slide the whole thing in and out like a dildo.

Makoto screamed as things fell off, Akira rushing to hold her. He didn’t know if Futaba had come between them, but he was going to protect her. The shaking just grew stronger however… it was an earthquake, one made entirely by one woman. People ran around in a panic, even as others smelled the sweat, and wanted to turn towards the deity.

At that moment, Ryuji saw something out of an apocalyptic artwork. Futaba was visible… even in Akihabara, he could see her, rising above the buildings! LAYING DOWN! Blindly, he begun to jack off again. This is just getting to be entirely too much…

“TELL HER TO STOP!!!” Ann cried out, running up with a clothespin on her nose, and an ungodly massive megaphone. “I’m GOING! TO TELL HER! TO STAAAAPPPPP!!!!” Ann immediately ran towards the top of a nearby structure, climbing a ladder one handed with the megaphone in the other.

“STOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!” Ann yelled out, watching the growing girl mindlessly slide the great cylinder in and out of her. But she didn’t even hear. As loud as the thing was… she couldn’t possibly hear, could she? Ann felt so insignificant next to her, but all she could do was keep yelling at Futaba.

The structure began to fall apart entirely, now looking like a dildo next to someone approaching 300 meters in height!

               “TO BECOME BIGGER THAN GODZILLA EARTH!!!!!! FUTABA’S SPECIAL CLIMAX, ULTIMATE GALACTIC BIG-ASS NEET WITH A BIG-ASS THAT’S KINDA FLAT BUT BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOU BY A FACTOR OF MILLIONS ANN!” For a moment, Ann crossed her arms as Futaba looked… right in her direction.

               I think she’s just looking at Shibuya… but even so… I can’t believe her.

               “SHOVE EVERYTHING IN MY PUSSY EDITION!!! FOR MEDJED!!!!” Futaba cried out as she stuffed the ruins of Tokyo into her vagina, entire buildings disappearing as her pussy turned them into mush, juices leaking out absolutely everywhere, turning the entirety of the city into a lake. It even begun to flow into Akihabara, gushing in streams as Tokyo was entirely, irrevocably marked by Futaba’s scent. Ann fell down and cowered on top of the high structure, begging it didn’t collapse, as the shaking finally reached the level of a full earthquake. A nearby building fell over as Futaba shoved buildings into her snatch with one hand, the other alternating between exploring her breasts and shoving the Earth into her mouth.

               “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” An explosion of juices roared as Futaba came for the last time, 1200 feet in incalculably titanic nerd flooding Tokyo in a protracted orgasm that registered at an eight on the Richter scale as far as Akihabara. The human devastation was enormous… but the formerly small girl, obsessed by her sexuality… couldn’t care.

               “PHEW! That’s it everyone, done growing! Final form and all that!” Futaba announced, sighing as she came down from what she knew would be the best orgasm she ever experienced in her life. Of course, she suspected her final form was immortal, so she’d probably find out about that.

               “FUTABAAAAAAAA!!!!” Ann screamed as loud as she could, standing up again.

               “Yep!” Futaba chirped, turning her head in Ann’s direction again, causing the ground to shake a little. “Futaba let out a strange moan as she came down, protracted… almost like something was leaving her. “There… that’s it. I was unsure if I was done. I surpassed most Godzillas a while back… but the Earth Godzilla 300 meters… I really considered letting it go on a bit longer, you know… to be like the size of the Earth or something. But I finally had to hold back and be realistic. And Earth Godzilla’s a good modest goal. I’m done growing… I think it was powered by my thoughts, actually. I could kind of feel it even, you know. Like a faucet. But once I shut it off I can’t do it anymore. My growth happened because of that drink in the Metaverse… but also cause I wanted it to. Annnnddddddd… I’m big enough now. Things are getting really inconvenient. Getting harder and harder to make things Futaba-sized. SO FUTABA’S DONE GROWING!!!” The absolutely titanic girl screamed triumphantly.

               “But… you know… we could have a Futaba-Zilla 2… with an even bigger Futaba… yeah… it’s returning. I think I still want it. FUCK IT LET’S GO HUGE! GROW HUGE! MORE!! MORE!!!!” Tokyo shook as Futaba plunged her fingers into her pussy… but soon she quit, laughing uproarishly.

               “Wow… I probably made all of Tokyo white as a sheet there, didn’t I?” Futaba leaned back at her own joke, compressing some of the few skyscrapers still half-left beneath her. “Like I said, I’m done.” Ann, looking at the sight before her, finally regained her composure… in a sense, as she absolutely begun yelling at Futaba.

               “A REALISTIC GOAL!? YOU MASSIVE SWEATY STINKY DISGUSTING NEET!!! YOU’RE LITERALLY BIGGER THAN A WHALE!?” Ann screamed as loud as she could through the team’s shared megaphone. “AND I DON’T MEAN THAT AS A FAT JOKE!!!”

               “Well, I mean, realistic in the sense that people can make stuff for me still,” Futaba mused out loud, to herself and half of Japan. “There’s some stuff…” Futaba swung her leg over as she rolled onto her side, rearranging some of the metal, glass, and concrete rubble that had been much of Tokyo… “that I’m going to need to get from you guys…” Futaba cutely yawned, barely thinking about what she had done. “But that’s tomorrow… I know some people wanted to send a missile at me, but SOMEONE hacked the defense system… and… I think somehow I have enough fans that will protect the new goddess now…” She used a single finger to poke through the debris of all of the buildings. “There’s even dead people in here… gross… I guess that potion really got me… kinda hard to avoid people smaller than insects in a cloud of lust though.”

               “AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Ann screamed incomprehensibly, trying to take in the level of absolute Armageddon that Futaba had inflicted upon Tokyo.

               “Yeah… go on…” Futaba sighed. “The lame-o brigade is here…”

               “THE LAME BRIGADE!? THE LAME BRIGADE!? YOU ARE A LOSER, YOU KNOW THAT!? YOU JUST            SHOUT OUT DUMB CATCHPHRASES AND MEMES THINKING YOU’RE CLEVER! AND NOW, BECAUSE YOUR SWEAT MAKES PEOPLE HORNY YOU’RE GOING TO ACT LIKE YOU RULE THE WORLD! WELL THE ARMY’S COMING AFTER YOU, BECAUSE PEOPLE IN PUBLIC AREN’T ALLOWED TO JUST BE GIANT HORNY MASTURBATING NERDS!”

               Futaba looked at Ann, right at Ann, she was certain, and spoke.

“If you and my other friends weren’t there, I would have used my…” Futaba spoke very deliberately, “Over 9000 power level to crush you and the entire structure you’re sitting on to paste. I needed great… big… glasses. But now I see well. I see you Ann. I may be done growing, but… I’m not in public. You’re all in my room. The world is my room. And I can do whatever I want here. Without shame. Without worry.” Gingerly, Futaba grabbed a piece of concrete and put it into her mouth. She made a disgusted face as she immediately spit it right back out. Then she turned around… Ann didn’t realize how close Futaba was. Futaba turned around as the ground shook harder, she crawled towards her. And soon Futaba was just a couple of hundred feet away, crushing buildings as she came closer. Individual strands of her sweaty hair fell amongst the wreckage. As the smell became stronger… it even went through the clothes pin. It was still disgusting… but Ann wanted to bow down and worship Futaba. It felt like she needed to in order to live.

“Yeah… the lame brigade…” Futaba yawned again. From the vantage of the Ann, her mouth opened to reveal a cavern so large that it could swallow any of them without her even noticing… it really was a miracle that they had survived.

               “I’m done growing, anyway. G’Night. Demands tomorrow and all that overlord of everything stuff.” Futaba concluded. Soon afterwards, the body of the Titaness merely rose and fall slowly, oblivious to everything else. The other members of the Phantom Thieves begun climbing up, each of them sporting an identical clothes pin keeping the worst of her scent from invading their senses.

               “My dick hurts…” Yusuke muttered, probably to himself. But Ann heard him, sighing as she still tried to process just what had happened.

The members of the Phantom Thieves looked around. Even here, where she didn’t actually tear down the buildings, much had fallen apart from the effect her earthquake-like impact had on the city, even knocking a couple down. Flows of her insane amount of cum had reached them. In fact, Makoto was half immersed in one, even as Ryuji was trying to drink a little, cupping it with his hands. Where they were, the cum managed to just barely overpower the smell of her sweat, which they were confident by now extended all throughout Tokyo… and beyond. A pheromone laced sweat that drew them to the giant girl that was the source of it. Even knowing what she had just done, it was hard for them to hate her, especially Yusuke, who begun walking slowly, like a zombie, towards the 1000 meter form pancaking everything beneath her to dust. The form of the girl he had just fucked a short time ago.

               “Wait…” Makoto grabbed his hand, keeping him from advancing further. “I know Futaba completely won… and her lust is driving us all mad, but she didn’t want us to be hurt. That’s why she put us somewhere she thought would be safe. Just… wait for tomorrow.”

               “Yeah, besides, we have all of THIS!” Ryuji exclaimed as he ate more of her cum. “This shit tastes GOOD! And her B.O.’s freaking awesome too!”

               Yep, I hadn’t even noticed… it splattered up here, Ann facepalmed with both hands as she looked at her companions tasted Futaba’s discharge.

               “I wonder if our company could sell this…” Haru thought, pondering as she tried some herself. “This DOES taste pretty good…”

               “Well… I suppose it seems pretty insignificant to be a model in this city… or anywhere… now…” Ann sighed. “How am I supposed to compete with that!?”

               “You don’t, which is why I actually learned something while you just modeled,” Makoto smiled. Ann glared daggers at Makoto, who simply fell back submerging herself into a deep puddle of cum, smiling. Even here, it’s like we can’t get away from Futaba… she’s probably mad at me just because I argued with Futaba earlier!? Come on!!!!

               “I’m sure she won’t make too many demands,” Ryuji jumped in, trying to cheer up Ann.

               “Heh!” Akira said, to no one in particular. All they had to do was wait for tomorrow.

               And tomorrow, Futaba woke up.

               “I need a bath!” Futaba proclaimed to nobody and absolutely everybody at the same time. “In fact… I need a lot of things. A game system, a…”

               “BY THE ORDER OF THE JAPANESE ARMY!!! WE DEMAND YOU TO STOP!!!” A group of tanks stretched out before her, standing in the shadow of one of the few skyscrapers left. Ann groaned as this loud exchange woke her up…

With that many tanks… yes… Makoto thought, thinking of war strategy. With that much in forces… Futaba will just destroy them all instantly.

And she did. With one leg, half of the forces were destroyed as she swept them away with a powerful kick. Some fired, but they barely drew blood on the massive girl.

“RAWR!!! WHAT PART OF ME BEING THE MOST POWERFUL KAIJU DO YOU NOT GET!” Futaba proclaimed. “As long as I demand stuff people will makeme whatever I want… I somehow…” Futaba stretched out her other leg, knocking a skyscraper over. The crew watched as it fell in an incredible explosion of dust, metal, and concrete. A natural disaster, as much as any other.

               “Like I said last night, I’m NOT ‘in public’, Futaba yelled, with everyone hearing. You’re in MY ROOM. This is my room, next to Akihabara! True enough… the patch destroyed now… she was right next to Akihabara. Now… I’m done growing… but to earn Futaba’s…pleasure. There are several things that you’ll have to do… I need a bed. You can’t expect me to sleep on this rubble forever! I need a new computer!!! It can be for everything, TV and stuff as well!!! NO APPLE! I want a real hacking computer… and a phone too. I still want to talk to my friends… and… well… a barrier around my room. My sweat draws people like zombies, and despite what I say, I might feel a little guilt about crushing them.” In fact, Futaba barely felt like moving as she stared at the little dots around her. I killed enough people yesterday.

And I want my friends to get over hear safety, along with little headphones and one big earbud for me so we can talk all the time! And have orgies! And play games together! If you do it, I promise I’ll invite lots and lots of you to my stomach too! And my lips! And Futaba’s giant breasts! Even her pussy… oh yeah! I need a big dildo! And some giant soap actually… I take back what I just said” Futaba blushed. “The scent’s an aphrodisiac to you… but not as much to me. I’ve actually normally taken regular showers… and phew! I stink. I can just dip myself in the ocean for water though.” Futaba giggled looking around. Sitting down she was taller than anybody. She knew that Tokyo and beyond smelled like her now.

“But that’s the only thing I need that you’ll have to keep making… unless I ever need to eat or drink or piss again, or Futaba help the world. But I still don’t need any human sacrifices or anything… well…” Futaba put a finger on her lip, thinking.

               “Heh. I guess we’ll see about that. You never know what the future brings.” With her demands having been made, she heard another amplified, unsteady voice.

               “Ok… just let us know… if there’s anything else you need.” Ann’s mouth dropped as she heard the prime minister’s voice echo in the air.

               “I guess this is the end of Japan’s budget…” Sojiro sighed. “And she forgot all about me…”

               “POSITIVELY ABSOLUTELY!!!” Futaba proclaimed. “Get Sojiro the BEST mansion you can think of too. I can sleep on the rubble for tonight, but you need to start work on it! And being big will always be my main source of fun… but you might find that without electronics I’m a little antsy.”

               Heh. People really are scrambling to get all of that… for me. Futaba gets what Futaba wants… and I kind of suspect that I’m done aging to… people are going to learn to get used to the new wonder of the world.

               “So… uh… about Futaba giving me a blowjob yesterday…” Akira said, turning towards Makoto.

               “Let’s be honest, we’re both more sexually attracted to Futaba than each other, so we’re both dating her now… let’s be honest, it’s Futaba that’s an incredible giant. We’re all dating her now… in the long run… something will be built so that we’re living on her. So let’s break up… and everyone of us start dating that energetic giant NEET, she has a lot of love to give.”

               Everyone nodded in agreement except for Ann, who let out a final groan of frustration.