- Text Size +

               You used to care for me. You used to be my best friend. But now, you want me to hide, don’t you my sister?

               After our parents died, you were the only one raising me. You were left with my autistic ass. You had to take a job immediately as a teacher, forgetting about medical school, because your twiggy sixteen year old sister was here. I wasn’t weird. I had at least a few friends. I was doing ok. And at first you were doing ok too. But then you became bitter. I wasn’t as ambitious as you. I didn’t have your figure. I was ok just coasting by with ok grades. I was into nerdy shit. So you told me that I was useless. That I was a burden. That I wasn’t wanted.

               I even had a guy try to date me once. It went well. You didn’t like it. You told me how much better looking you are then me. That you were sexy and I wasn’t. You showed me just how BIG your bra was compared to mine. How you were half a foot taller. You told me that I didn’t deserve any guy. And I called it off.

You hit me. Over and over. You told me that your life was over because of me. And you work as a teacher now. I wonder what you’re like to your students.

You told me that my friends couldn’t come over. You told me that if I left the house you’d throw me out. And you touched me. You had a boyfriend, but still you did it. You ran your hand on my chest and across my stomach, even while you called me ugly. You used me, while you called me hideous.

And then you got me some crap. You told some fortune teller that you live with a useless sister, and you wanted something to cure her autism. To make me a fun person. Even though you made me isolate myself.

I don’t even know if I am autistic. You’re the only one who ever said I was.

You held my nose while you made me drink this stuff that tastes like puke. You laughed at me. I thought it might kill me. I shivered the entire night, and the next day, pale as a sheet.

But then the next day, I was hungry. I went downstairs and ate a lot, not saying a word. You told me I would become fat if I ate like that, but otherwise you didn’t do anything. A dozen eggs, a loaf of bread… I’m not a very good cook. But I learned a little. Because it’s not like you’d ever do anything for me.

And then my clothes were tight. I cried, because I felt like maybe I was becoming fat. But everything was tight. My underwear. My bra. My pajamas… and I felt hot all over. I’ve felt that a lot, waking up in the middle of the night. It’s a good feeling… sometimes I can’t control myself when I have it. So I masturbated. I slipped my fingers down my tight underwear, into my pussy, and I let myself go at it. I let out some moans. And you heard me.

So you came upstairs… you almost watched my fondling myself with fascination. I kept going, even after you opened the door, because I just felt way too good. You watched me. The entire time I rubbed myself. And I arched my back as I came, staining the bedsheets. For a moment, I sat there, panting. Our eyes met, and in a panic I scrambled out of bed. That’s when I noticed it.

I was as tall as you.

I had grown from 5’4 to 5’9 overnight. And my breasts were as full as yours, my hips as round. It was like I had undergone a complete transformation. My pajamas were stretched tight on me, my belly showing. At that moment, you had several expressions on your face. Bewilderment. Fear. DESIRE.

But for now… I told you only one thing. I was going downstairs to get something to eat. Because I was hungry.

So I ate. I got quite a belly over the next couple of days. I even became nervous that I would be fat. After a little while, you began to taunt me again, calling me a weird pig. But I kept eating. For nearly a week. I began to look bloated, overweight, obese. I couldn’t fit into ANY of my clothes. Towards the end you even took some pictures. You said that you showed them to all of my friends. Posted it on the Internet… told people about how much of a lazy loser I was.

Then it happened. I began to feel horny all over. Flushed. Panting. I reached under my belly, fondling myself, slowly. Faster and faster. The chair creaked under my weight as I went into an uncontrollable frenzy of arousal. Again you rushed to my room to see my growth.

It was slow at first… and then faster… and faster. I inched further and further up. My breasts became fuller. My ass became rounder. Soon I had a figure that could put you to shame. You got closer and closer… only a couple of feet away from my writing form. I arched in orgasm and my nipple nearly hit your face.

You started to hit me, swinging your fists at me, desperately calling me a freak. But I easily deflected your hands. And I stood up. And up. And UP!

My boobs were above your head.

You looked like a little kid… I had to be seven feet tall. I shoved you. You flew across the room. In that instant… you knew that if I wanted to, I could pulverize you. Destroy you completely. That’s where we started over.

“I think I’m going to invite my friends over from now on,” I told you sternly. “Do you like my figure, sis?”

“H… how?” You stammered.

“You know, you’ve been into me for a while.” I continued, ignoring you. “You’ve told me I’m ugly… but why would you want to touch me like that? Grope me as often as you did.” I yawned, arching my back, accentuating my massive assets. “I know that I didn’t do anything after high school… I’m just a nineteen year old laying about the house,” I sighed. “And I’m going to be even more of a drain… eating you out of house and home… but you’ll just have to put up with it.

My sister reached for me, but I pushed you away, causing you to fly across the floor.

“No… touching!” I waggled my finger at you. “No touching. I set the rules now.”

And I did, sis.

I invited my friends over, and they all marveled at me. I stayed naked… I wanted to sit around for a while. We did some nerdy shit together… but well, some were guys. And it’s hard for any girl to stay entirely straight around me. So soon I had two dudes on my breasts, and another girl between my legs. Three people at once were able to easily get me off, no matter how big I was. We wrecked the living room. Of course, that caused me to grow a bit more… I was always growing. And because I made sure to take care of my needs frequently, I didn’t get fat. I told them not to tell anybody—I wanted my BIG reveal to be a surprise.

So I kept growing. But at ten feet tall, I couldn’t fit in the shower anymore. I could barely make it up to my room using the handrails. I began to smell a LOT. My sweat… my cum… it was a little annoying. But to you… it was intoxicating.

“Sis this steak sucks…” I said, flicking your forehead. Causing you to wince. I was like eight times bigger than you… even the slightest actions packed a lot of punch. “I suggest you put a BIT more effort into it.” I was sitting down in the kitchen. I couldn’t even stand up in the house anymore. Even sitting down, my boobs were nearly level with my sister’s… your head… and you couldn’t help but keep your eyes fixated on them. You had to go shopping constantly… I was eating enough for twenty people. The house was full with discarded wrappers and packaging.

“It’s becoming hard for me to even focus on my job!” You pleaded with me. “I don’t have time to focus on your food all the time!”

               “Well you have to make time for my needs…. I smell quite a bit… my friends won’t talk about it… but it’s really a lot of sweat and cum. I need to wash up and I don’t fit in the shower. I don’t see why I should have to do it. You can give me baths yourself,” I told you one day, out of the blue. In that moment, the pained expression left your face… replaced with one of excitement. You couldn’t wait to wash me down.

               “Go on… get a sponge… quit being lazy…” I lied down on the floor, luxuriously stretching myself across the kitchen. And soon you were there, loyally holding a sponge in hand. There was a bit of paunch from when I ate so much earlier… but you were going to get rid of that soon, weren’t you?

               It took a long time, because I am big now… but you ran your sponge across my entire body. You ran it across my stomach reverently… across my thighs, my arms. Across my breasts. You lingered on my breasts. They were nearly the size of basketballs now… hanging firmly on my chest. They made yours look like mosquito bites.

               “You’re taking forever!” I complained. “There’s only going to be more of me to wash in the future… get down below!” So you washed my legs… my ass. You practically pressed your hands into my butt, practically squeaking with arousal, like the insignificant mouse you are. But when you got to my pussy, I couldn’t wait any longer. I used a gigantic hand to force your head to my cunt, making you lick it for all you were worth. Soon… I came explosively again. I was already sweating again, as I felt myself expand against you… adding another foot to my frame, you little insignificant sister.

               And this kept going.

               When I was fifteen feet tall, I was sitting upstairs, hunched over in my room out of habit, when it collapsed completely. The floor opened up from underneath me, spilling me down onto the first floor. If you were below me, you would have been crushed.

               “WHAT HAPPENED!?” You ran into the living room, wood everywhere.

               “What do you think happened…” I smirked at you. “Bring the projector TV in here. I’m bored. And hungry. And I’ll have to widen the entrance between here and the kitchen.”

               “But you’re too big for the house!?”

               “In good time…” I smirked. “Be a good boy and I’ll let you touch me…” You had no reason to be the way he was towards me. As I said earlier… you had a boyfriend. You like boys and girls… and they liked you… you were popular, and I wasn’t. So you thought that you could take it out on me.

               And think I’ll be a monster when I choose to leave.

               No.

               They didn’t hurt me. You did. I’m just giving you what you deserve. Besides, what reason do I have to be a monster. In all those giantess stories… girls who wreck buildings. Please. Men and women alike will be throwing themselves at me. They’ll worship me. Want to follow my every word. Why would I do anything to hurt people who are so nice to me. My admirers?

               But you hurt me. That’s why I spank you. That’s why I make you do everything for me. That’s why… right now… I’m forcing you against my clit. My juices are flowing over you, forming a puddle on the floor. You’ve done a good job removing the debris from when I fell through the second floor. Even so, it wasn’t going to be enough. My twenty foot form looms over you, threatening to collapse on you at any moment. I can smother you on accident. And still… you stay latched to me like a baby. You have nowhere else to go. I kept you suspended sis… with one hand, I kept you in the air, to the level the ceiling used to be at.

               You had to buy everything in bulk now… cart after cart… you spent hours every day buying and preparing food… so much that you even quit your job… you’re running on savings now.

               But don’t worry.

               I still remember when you took me to see horse racing… when you went on trips with me. When you were there. When you decorated the Christmas tree for me. When you knitted me a sweater. You were always there… even if you grew to hate me, you were there. You even quit your job for me now.

               This place is way too teeny though… it’s about time to leave. Don’t cry sis…

               You can still be mine though. There’s no reason to cry… I put my finger under your chin to reassure you. You’ll always be my toy. Sliding in and out of me. Existing to please me. I might even let you cuddle a little.

               That’s when I burst out of the house… causing everything to fall apart. I even feel like I was small then… twenty feet tall, even if it was a few weeks ago… feels like nothing. But at that moment, everyone rushed out of their homes, the whole neighborhood gawking at the busty brunette with plaster in her hair… standing out of the ruins of her house. They looked at we with fear… wonder… arousal… I saw a few guys with tents. I AM a giant girl who likes to go around naked, after all.

               And at that moment I smiled cheerfully. And they fell in love with me. I became more important than you ever were, sis.

               I have no idea when I’ll stop growing. But from now on… I’ll make the money. And all I’ll have to do is sit there! Just by being big I’ll make money… people will throw it at me. But I’ll always keep you with me.

               Sis… that’s why you need to give this up. Everyone worships me… they only notice you as an accessory… but I love you. I still keep you here, out of the goodness of my heart… even as thousands of people closely monitor my every masturbation session. Cameras are on me all the time… millions of horny boys jacking themselves off to me… some cute ones I let ride on top of me, but most have to pay… same for the girls who want me. There’s just too much demand, you know? But I’m a celebrity now. The biggest celebrity there is. And you’ll just have to get used to that.

               I know it looks scary. You see two titanic fingers prying it open… my slit must look big. Yes… arousal is dripping… my cunt is wet for you sis. But you’re not going to stop there. I don’t want to hurt you by forcing you in… I only want you to be safe inside me. I’ll let you lick my clit first… I like it too… and I ate a lot earlier.

               “I would like to lick your clit…” you responded. You are so adorably FORMAL now about everything. I love it, my pet. So you walked up me, got on your knees, and attacked my clit. I enveloped your body with one hand and pressed you into me. You look so god-damned delicate… felt so delicate as you ran your little tongue over my throbbing clit. But it was enough to drive you wild. One wrong movement and you’re dead… but I know how to treat you right. And you came too… just from licking my clit. My entire body became hot as I drenched you, over and over, head to toe… soaking your stupid hair that you said was so much better than mine… in my cum. You would need TWENTY showers to get rid of my scent… not that I would let you do that… I’m not very hygienic with my toys after all.

               No… you didn’t imagine that sis! I had quite a paunch before I began fucking you… so that was a very… very big one… everything looks bigger now… right? I’M YOUR WORLD. I grew like ten fucking feet from that… I added TONS to me from what I’ve been eating recently… and you’re the same 140 you’ve always been.

               Yes… I know there’s no oxygen in the womb… but I have a lot of money now. That’s why I had someone install… a way for there to be oxygen in there. Just for you!

               Yes… I’m going to have people explore my body… or as you would have said… be a slut. I can do whatever I want… eat whatever I want… fuck whatever I want. You’ll barely hear it when you’re inside my womb… and no matter what I do, I won’t crush you.

               Yes… you will be sleeping inside me from now on… you’ll learn to like it! I bet it’ll be cozy right now… but you’ll have to trade that off for space as I get bigger… oh you look scared. I’m not even close to being done growing.

               What? People won’t want to feed me? They won’t be able to? They’ll find a way to feed their goddess… I’m watching Netflix on a TV mounted to a skyscraper… people are setting things up for me jussssttt right. And I might quit growing. Eventually. Before I’m bigger than the entire city.

               But I guess I’ll have to grab you and force you in. You’re always eager to touch my snatch… even as big as it is now… I guess sixty feet was the recent mark?

               From now on you’ll do nothing. Welcome to your room… errrr…. Womb.