- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And it's another story I never finished!

Chapter 1: For Peace?

               Recently people everywhere have been shaken. News was being heard across the land. It turns out that the government was keeping more from us than the secrets of billionaires and war. There were other races-other peoples. And it turns out that one of them, the giants, we had been at war with for a long time. Stretching throughout eastern Europe and central Asia, we did not know much about them.

               But now that the cat was out of the bag, the people were demanding more. Riots were taking place everywhere-about how could the government keep things secret for this long? But one question had more importance than any other—would there be peace among the giants and mankind?

               And somehow-that question fell to me.

               We were a middle class family, stereotypically consisting of a man, his wife, and two children, a boy and a girl.

               My father, Maximillian (Or Max, nobody bothers to say his full name), was known stereotypically as a gentle man, as a pillar of the community, blah blah blah. I really didn’t talk to him that much. He seemed to get along better with my brother than anyone else in the family anyway. We loved fishing together and going walking, both on our property and on trails and such at different parks. He also took our family on vacations whenever he had the chance. He owns a large piece of property, and also a barn that was half falling apart. He was a lawyer by trade. He just made money from the land he inherited by selling it to loggers.

               My mom, Samantha, works as a columnist for the local newspaper, covering this town and several nearby. It doesn’t make her a lot of money, especially in the era of the contracting newspaper business, but it helps cover any extra bills. And she’s able to do the majority of the work from home, only having to drive into the office once or twice a week. She stays home a lot, where I think that we really bonded. I’m an avid reader because of her, and it’s always nice to talk about history or a shared fantasy world with her.

               My brother, Joseph, is okay, I guess. He’s really religious, kind of a new revival type person. I didn’t think he’d handle living with a giant that well-he’d probably think that the giant was a demon and try to exorcise him. He was also a pretty obsessive weightlifter, and had gotten himself into a pretty strong figure. He was off attending the University of Illinois, where he headed the campus republicans, however, and so he typically wasn’t at home.

               I suppose my boyfriend, Alex, is also pretty important. I’m bisexual, and he knows I’m bisexual and is okay with that, but it presented a bit of a problem when I came out to other people in this small town. Not as many problems as I would have thought, but that doesn’t matter when your brother of all people takes offense towards it. When my brother tried to hound me on how I was following sin, Alex stepped in there and defended me. He did that a lot actually, which is how I came to depend on him as a pillar of strength, and we ended up together. Really, with him I felt like I could get through high school easily.

               Finally, I had my best friend since elementary school, Sarah. She was half-Chinese, which made her unique in a town that was almost entirely white. I had other friends, but I feel like she is more worth mentioning than others, due to just how close we have been. We did quite a few things together, from shopping, watching movies, going to the water park in the nearby town. Our family actually had a pretty decent size lake in our backyard as well, and Sarah and I liked to go out there a lot as well. Under our parents’ noses, I had even been smoking weed with her. Anything helped to distract from the nothing going on in this town. Currently she was trying to show me how to cook. It was going well so far, as long as I followed the recipe book to the letter.

               So I suppose I didn’t have the most exciting life going on. But it seemed that putting me in some sort of program where we raised a giant would interrupt things in a way that I wouldn’t want.

               “So why us?” I asked our parents. “We aren’t exactly in an exciting part of the country. It seems weird that we would be picked for the program.”

               Our parents weren’t rich, but they had a large barn, one that should be able to house a figure much larger than us, they explained to me.

               “We also have almost 200 acres of forest in the backyard,” Max explained. “We have more room than almost anyone else in this town. And we have a lake as well. That way they’d be able to take baths and clean up properly. So the committee in charge of this thinks that we would be a great family to meet with the giant.” He sounded so formal, even when talking about something so completely strange.

               “But why here?” I asked. I wasn’t too keen on the idea of a giant staying with us. I was afraid of the attention that it would bring.

               “I guess they think that bringing the giant to Hein would be a great show of middle America getting along with the giant or something.” Hein was a small farming town in southern Illinois, with a population of less than 10,000 people. We had one elementary school, and one combined middle and high school. Typically, young people left when they went to college, and they never came back. That type of town.

               “And besides, she said that she wanted move to room around,” he kept going. “We don’t think that would exactly be possible in a big city.”

               She. “Dad… the giant is a girl?” I asked.

               “Yeah, why?”

               I had the impression that the giant would be some sort of huge brute coming in. But all the impressions were completely waived away with that one statement.

               “Do you have any statements by her, or any way to get to know her?” I asked.

               “She sent us some pictures and statements about herself. She gave one to all of us, but another one she said was just intended to be read by you. I think she really wants to get close to her little… sorry… older sister,” he said brusquely. “We’ve already got plans to renovate the barn over the next few months, so that she can stay in it. From what I understand, she won’t fit in the house.” That explained a lot. You’d think that he’d go beyond that, but having a giant stay with us would be a great prospect if dad was able to put the barn to some purpose.

               I was excited thinking about this. It wouldn’t be so bad. I was going to have a sister staying with me. One that would probably be the most exciting thing going on in her town. So I decided to look over everything she sent up in my room. It would be nice to find out as much about her as possible before I met her.

               On the front of the first envelope, containing some pictures of her, the giantess’s name was listed as ‘Anastasiya Sokolov.” So from that alone I was able to discern that she was Eastern European or Russian, at least if giants naming conventions followed that of people. There were several pictures contained within this first envelope, all of which showed her alone. It would have been nice to see some other giants, but I suppose we were just raising her.

               The first of these showed her alone in a park of some sort. She was about half as tall as the trees in these pictures, a sign which showed that she truly was a giant. She had platinum blonde hair that came down a bit below her shoulders. She also had relatively fair skin and shining blue eyes, and a thin, delicate nose. There wasn’t a single visible blemish on her complexion. Even though she was a giant, I suppose I’d describe her as having more of an elvish look than anything, which really surprised me. For some reason, I expected giants to look brutish. She was also smiling really broadly in the picture, displaying her white teeth.

               The second showed her reading something in what looked like her bedroom. One thing I noticed is how the room made her look tiny. It was absolutely enormous, in comparison to the small girl within it. The bed she was sleeping on wasn’t really a bed as well, so much as simply a large cushion that she was lying on. She laid her elbows on it, propping herself up while she gazed at the book intently. Another easily noticeable characteristic was the book she was reading. It looked to be a very sophisticated academic work, entitled “the sociological ramifications of reestablishing relationships with mankind.” She appeared to be reading it very intently, having a focused expression on her face, rather than the broad smile she had earlier. But, I realized, this image might be forced. After all, a picture like this looks like it’s screaming to be published in a newspaper at a later date.

               The last of these pictures showed her simply standing next to a wall of some sort where she was taking her measurements. For the past couple of years, they were relatively steady, but over a single year, she had moved up from around 7 feet to a bit over 9 feet in height. Standing in just her birthday suit, the top of her head hit the 9’4 mark actually. In a caption at the bottom, it said “I’m just trying to show you how much larger giants are, so it won’t be a shock when you meet me.”

               So she’s still growing… I thought. Our family didn’t really have that much money, even though it looked it at times. I hoped that it wouldn’t strain our budget for her to stay with us. But that was enough of looking at these pictures, it was time to look over the statements that she provided us, the first of which was meant for the whole family. The statement was typed out, which made sense. The handwriting of a ten-foot tall girl would have been kind of a chore to read, after all.

               “Hello there. My name is Anastasiya Sokolov and I will be staying with you for the next couple of years. I hope to have an enjoyable time with all of you. I know how important this is for both of our races. Giants have historically behaved in a predatory manner towards people, and because of this humans turned against them. At first, this was a defensive war, but quickly, it became out of hand. This is why we have been restricted to our small domain today, and only number in the hundreds of thousands, as many of us were wiped out by people.”

               The statement continued, flowing in a formal manner. “In the past, giants were seen by many people as superior to people, because of their highly superior stature, as well as their lifespans, lasting an average of two hundred years. However, giants have not advanced the world in the way humans have. Everything from cell phones to the car to modern literature… is the result of human ingenuity. Many of my people insist that giants would do the same if they had the numbers, but I’m not so sure. I believe that humans have a creative spark that giants do not. If they did not, giants would not have been driven back to a small number hundreds of years ago-through the use of superior weaponry.”

               “I hope to have a pleasant time staying with all of you. I have heard about the large tract of property you have. I like going for a jog every morning before school, to wake me up. It might be kind of a problem to do that in a human neighborhood, so I specifically requested to stay somewhere where I could exercise freely. I also chose to stay with you because of the lake on your property. I’m not exactly able to use your human ‘shower,’ but the lake should be a good way for me to take baths. Most of all, I didn’t want to be surrounded by hundreds of thousands of people upon arriving. I chose a small town like this because it reminds me of home. And I know from reading about all of you that I will have a fantastic time staying with you. Thank you!”

               Well… I thought, reading through it… she sounds nice enough. She does have a bit of a superior tone, almost like she’s talking down to people. But that’s probably to be expected from someone over ten feet tall. I hope to get along with her. But, I realized, I still had one more envelope, the one addressed to me. Unlike the others, it was unopened, so I decided to look through it. Inside was another letter and a single picture. I decided to look through the letter first.

               “Hi there Cynthia!” It began. “I am very excited to be staying with you. I’m two years younger than you, but I’m considered the brightest student at home, so I should be advanced to your grade level. We’ll get to have classes together! I heard that they’ll hold my classes outside, because I can’t fit into the classroom. I was given the choice of which human family to stay with. There were nearly a hundred volunteers, although I don’t know if your parents told you about the process. I knew instantly when I read about you that you were the family to stay with. There are so many similarities between you and I! Both of us are from small towns in the middle of nowhere (seriously I am so bored staying among the giants here, constantly crowing about tradition). We both like to go walking (I have to show you the mountains here sometime) alone, sometimes with one or two people. We both like video games as well, although not too much, because we’re not exactly nerds either. We’re going to have so much time to hang out throughout high school!”

               “And personally, there’s something else that I have to say. The real reason I chose to stay with you… was when I first saw your pictures. I heard that you’re bisexual… just like me. Giants are really prudish about sexuality… and I hope that people are more open about it. I’m really fascinated with how small people all, at half my height, you’ll all look like children. And as I grow, you’ll begin to look like dolls. After all, giants grow a LOT during puberty, as I’m sure you’ve heard.

               And you look perfect! In all of the pictures I’ve seen of you there is so much beauty. Samantha… your skin is so clear and milky. Your hair flows down perfectly. Your clear green eyes shine so strongly. I really think that you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. And that is why I wanted to meet with you. To know you. To know everything about you. You have no idea how agonizing it is to wait every day to have the opportunity to cross the ocean and meet with you. Samantha… I feel like I love you already!”

               This felt a bit forward compared to anything else… from reading this it seemed like she wanted to regard me as a lover more so than a sister. But I decided to look at the last photo. It was quite a bit larger than the others. In fact, I had to unfold it several times as it was much longer than the foot long envelope. When I opened the entire thing it was an incredible three feet by one-and-a-half feet high. Perhaps it was to emphasize her size… I had hardly ever looked at a photograph this large, so it made her seem larger than life. I think that she wanted to emphasize her size, because the picture was the same height chart as before. Only, she was a little taller in this one, her head going a bit above the ten foot mark. And, there was one other difference.

There… there wasn’t a scrap of clothing on her. Her hair traveled down to her breasts in this photo. And, I realized, she was probably even higher than the eleven foot mark, because she was bent over a bit in it. This photo captured her body from just below the waist, up to the top of her head. In actuality, she would have been quite the stunner, even if she wasn’t a giant. Pert, pink nipples shone out from her breasts. Even through the picture I could tell that they were hard. But what stole the show was what was in between the breasts. There was a doll that appeared to be exactly five feet tall, it’s head placed in between the breasts. They only looked to be about C cups, so she really had to squeeze them together to create the illusion that the head was sandwiched between them. And taped to the head of the doll was another picture. This one was of my face. The doll was entirely within the picture, as it’s feet adorned the very bottom of it. And the legs of the doll framed her perfectly trimmed pussy, on which the tinge of wetness was noticeably visible. It looked so innocent in a sense—just a girl holding her doll. But it was so obscene at the same time.

At the bottom there was another caption like in the first picture, which just said “look at back.” So I decided to flip it over, and there was a note, in literally giant handwriting that was over twice the height of my own, covering the entirety of the picture. “I’m giving you this to tide you over when you get here. Giants are often talked about in myths as being sexually overpowering to little people. It’s not like I’m just taller. I’m bigger… all around. When I measured myself on the scale today it said that I weighed eleven-hundred pounds. I’m that much stronger than you too! I really can’t wait to play with you! I will so much… every…. Single… day… I’ll probably be a little bigger when I actually meet you guys. I’m still growing J J. With Love, Ana.”

If the note made me suspicious, this confirmed it. Ana was clearly into me in a not entirely healthy way. And that is why she chose to stay with us. I hardly thought that I was ugly, but I didn’t expect this girl to develop a huge crush on me. But at any rate, it was likely just some precocious teenage crush. After all, how exciting should it be for her to live among people for the first time. She had probably developed some fantasy of falling in love with a human, and had used me to fulfill it. I probably just had to set some boundaries with her.

               Well, for better, or for worse, I was going to meet her in a couple of months, when she started a new life at our place.

Chapter 2: The Wait

               It had taken quite some time, but people were doing everything they could to renovate the barn. In one month it had gone from a dusty, broken down pile of boards to something relatively clean. Then the true phase of renovation was begun when construction workers came in and laid down a floor. Apparently only the strongest material was to be used. Giants often lived in homes out of stone, and they often didn’t know their own strength. After the floor was placed in some furnishings began to be added as well. Most noticeable was a large computer. It was awkward to think of giants being introduced to the technology age, but a gigantic desktop computer was placed on a desk similarly wide. It reached halfway up the length of the barn, hardly appropriate for someone ten feet of height. But I suppose she did say that she would grow…

               I also found myself looking at her photo a couple of more times before she arrived. That one. I couldn’t help but be curious about it. The photo, along with her message, made we wonder what it would be like when she arrived. I was bisexual, and had come out about it, but I had never dated a girl. But I have found myself looking at some in class before… I did find her to be beautiful. And it was so weird that I found her into me. One day, a week before she was set to arrive, I found another package to be delivered to me. It was thick. I waited until everyone else had gone to sleep that night. The family was anxious preparing for our guest. I was filled with a different sort of anxiety. So I waited until I was in my PJs and I could look at them in the privacy of my room. I opened it up, hoping, hoping that it was something more than what was there before. And I was right.

               There were several photos inside, all of which unwrapped like the last one. The first of these showed her in a tight yellow bikini. Very tight. Water was dripping down her. It was at some sort of lake in the mountain. There was another note on the back.

               “Giant fashion is something which has been changing with the times. We typically had to wear disgusting old scratchy clothing, but we’ve been moving into the modern era ever so slowly. It’s sometimes difficult for me to get all of the clothes I needed as I keep growing. This bikini’s already getting kind of small, so I’ll have to get rid of it soon.” My breath couldn’t help but become tight when looking at it.

               There was another with her against the chart again. And as in the previous one she was completely naked. This time she wasn’t holding a doll, and her entire body was in the picture. So I was able to see her smooth, long… long… legs… seriously, the chart showed them being over a foot taller than me. This time the top of her head poked out heading towards the eleven-foot mark. “My doctors think that I’m going to be especially tall. I think I’m growing so much so that there will be more of me for you to love!”

               There were many more pictures like this in her… which grew more in more erotic, one even showed her in the same bikini, with the bottom pulled off to the side, exposing her vagina. And she was fingering it. She was fingering it. And my breath grew faster… and faster… I couldn’t help but snake a hand under my PJs. I had a boyfriend… I knew what I was doing was terrible. But nobody had to know about it. I used the pictures as an aid, imagining myself in her arms, holding me, comforting me, loving me. I imagined standing under those long… long… legs… looking up at the blonde perfection, until I felt my body contracting. I actually yelped a little as a came, wetting my fingers with my fluids. And in less than a week, she’d be here.

There was also a note separate from the pictures:

               “I’m not supposed to be talking with you too much until I actually meet my family, but I can’t wait to meet you! I hope that these will tide you over until then. I want you to think of me!”

                                                                                                                        Big Hugs and Kisses, Ana

               I kept the pictures hidden in my closet… in case I needed them.

               Six days later I found myself undergoing some last minute preparations. Early in the day I talked with Alex, who was interested to hear about our new visitor.

               “It’s not every day you hear that giants are real, y’know,” he said matter of factly as we looked at the mall for gifts for Ana. “Have you ever thought about how unique this is, that you are the person she’ll be staying with.”

               “Yeah…” I said, thinking to myself. “Do you think a lot of reporters will be following us. I don’t want every move of ours being tracked.”

               “I’m almost certain that’ll happen,” Alex replied. We pulled a large novelty clock of the shelf as he said this, and put it back, muttering something about pointless trinkets. “But it depends of if she’s fine with the paparazzi chasing after her. She can probably scare them off.”

               “Hmm… I can’t think of anything here that would actually be in her size,” I replied.

               “Yeah, and most of the stuff here sucks anyway,” Alex said slightly too loudly, causing a store manager to look askance at us. “We should have planned this out ahead of time, so someone could make clothes or something.”

               “Well, we don’t have time at this point!” I retorted. “Do you think that there’s anything she would want here?”

               “I… I don’t know. Maybe you’ll find something later.” And Alex quite simply walked out. I was stunned that he did that. I wasn’t hanging out as much with him recently. I was starting to become worried that he simply was bored with me. I thought that he would at least put some effort into this, dammit! With him gone, I decided to give up on looking for a gift for Ana. Maybe I’d look for one later, after she arrived.

               Indeed, the day after Alex and I tried to get a gift, I planned to bake a cake for Ana with Sarah. But to get to her place, I had to get around several reporters. There was a truck from the local station, another from the state television service, and another from… NBC.

               …

               I didn’t want to think about what it would be like tomorrow. But soon I was able to make it to Sarah’s house.

               “I have a really large stove, so we can try to make an extra-large cake in here. I have a novelty pan as well, so we pretty much have enough to make a cake for ten people. That’ll tide her over for a day, right?”

               “Yeah…” I said, picking up the industrial size Costco tub of chocolate. “Do you think that we’ll get along that well?” I said, pouring the chocolate powder into the large measuring cup.

               “Of course!” Sarah reassured me. “She’s coming over here from somewhere halfway across the world! I imagine that she must really want to live with you guys!”

               “Coming from halfway across the world,” I muttered to myself, as I thought about what Ana wrote. That she chose to stay with us because of me.

               “Hey… Sarah… you’ve seen the picture of Sarah that was sent to our family, right?”

               “Yeah, why?”

               “Do you think that Ana… is… y’know… attractive?”

               “Yeah… she’s pretty enough I suppose. But I’m straight, so I’m not the best judge of whether a girl is hot or not. Why? Do you think she’s pretty? Thinking of dating your little sister?”

               “Of course not!” I said. “I’m dating Alex. What makes you think that I’m going to leave him?

               “Yeah… yeah… you’re dating Alex,” she responded, not appearing to pay attention. “When’s the last time that he’s gotten you any sort of gift?”

               I bristled at this comment. Sarah never really liked Alex much at all. But now she appeared to be advocating leaving him-for a giant I knew barely anything about!

               “I suppose anyone would do if I got to leave Alex?” I huffed as I began to crack the first of the several dozen eggs needed for the large cake. “Can you just drop it already? Now?” Sarah seemed to be taken aback by the ferocity of my response.

“Ok… ok… I just thought I’d mention it. I won’t bring it up again.” I motioned over to her and he picked up the large vat of cake batter together—having to weigh nearly a hundred pounds-and placed it on the floor. Together, the two of us began to stir it. We kept at this for several minutes in silence.

               “I think I was just saying it because the whole gimmick is kind of silly anyway,” Sarah remarked suddenly. “The girl’s a teenager. She’s not suddenly going to regard you as her sister just because some friendship program said so. Honestly… the whole thing seems like an unnecessary publicity stunt anyway. Giants and humans have been at war for hundreds of years supposedly. It sounds like that problem has already been solved by diplomats.”

               “Yeah…” I agreed. I didn’t think of it that way. Maybe the whole program was some sort of publicity stunt?

               “Either way, I think that it should be pretty interesting to live with a giant,” I replied out of nowhere.

               “Yeah, yeah,” Sarah replied. “Help me place this thing into the oven. Together the two of us lifted the gigantic mix of cake batter and placed it into the oven. We would need a third person to actually get the cake over to the barn, Ana’s new home.

               We got my father to help. It took a while, but we were able to load the baked cake into the back of his truck and drive it over towards the barn, we then covered the thing in plastic wrap once we got it inside.

               After that, I just waited at home for the rest of the day. To tell the truth, I was kind of nervous about Ana arriving. I really did know that things would be different. So I just waited, hanging

               Of course, it was true that she probably was… odd… in certain ways. The pictures I kept hidden in the closet confirmed that much. That night, away from the prying eyes of m looked at the pictures one last time. And one last time I fingered myself again, thinking about this strange girl, the day before she arrived to change my life forever.

Chapter 3: Introductions

               I woke up, the alarm blaring loudly. I fluttered my eyes open. I was surprised that I had even fell asleep. I couldn’t rest at all last night as I ended up thinking of Ana. Today was the day. As I reached for the alarm, I felt something under my arm. I was taken aback as I realized I had left the stack of pictures there from last night. Goddammit, I was so busy fingering myself to the pictures of my new “””sister””” last night, that I forgot to put them up. At least it didn’t appear that anyone had come in. I shoved them in a corner of the closet quickly, and I began to get dressed for the meeting.

               I put on a proper blue dress I had. I didn’t have an occasion to dress up often during the summer. My friends weren’t particularly formal, and my family (besides my brother), didn’t go to church. But my father said that this would be an important event, and so we should dress appropriately for it.

               After getting dressed, I went down to my family. It looked like everyone else was already ready to head on. My brother, Joseph, was downstairs as well. My brother was over to see the giantess arrive today because his internship with the Student Conservatives Union (SCU) was over, and the semester hadn’t started yet.

               “I doubt that any of the giants follow God,” he remarked quite simply. “I’m concerned that she could be bringing a negative influence to our household.”

               “I believe that peace among peoples is more important than your own personal perception of morality,” I replied. “And isn’t it a little ridiculous that that’s the first thing out of your mouth when I haven’t seen you in a couple of months?”

               “It’s not like we don’t talk to each other on the phone,” he shrugged. “I’m just worried that she could be a bad influence for a family that already does not attend church.”

               “It’s not that big of a deal,” I responded. “Is everyone else ready to head out?” I responded, asking them.

               “Yeah…” dad stated. “She should actually be here a couple of hours early. Supposedly she couldn’t wait to meet us. So we were going to head on out if you were ready.”

               “O… of course!” I responded. It wasn’t a long drive to the town square where she should be arriving, but it sounded like she’d be here any second.

               We were quiet as we drove there in my dad’s red truck. I was nervous about the entire thing as we went over there. What if she sent me the pictures as a way to tease me? What if Ana wanted someone to bully? Or what if she really wanted to hit on me, thought that she’d have some sort of lover with me? I still thought that she was beautiful. I couldn’t get that thought out of my head as we arrived in the town square.

               There appeared to be hundreds of people there, or even more. I wanted to meet up with Sarah before we saw her, but I don’t think that there was time. Immediately reporters swarmed all of us, which my dad tried to wave away. They didn’t back off, and we had to wade through them and the crowd as a whole to get to the front. I had never seen anything like this before. Other friends of mine from school cheered me as we got towards the fountain. Someone let us through into a small, roped off area surrounding the fountain, and I could suddenly breathe again. It was still stunning, looking around. I had NEVER seen the town like this before.

               Suddenly I saw people parting, as I saw a truck approaching in the distance. Loud cheers erupted as I saw it get closer and closer. It was a covered sixteen wheeler, which looked more like it would carry tons of cargo rather than a person. But, of course, I figured, she wouldn’t fit in a regular truck.

               My fingers grew clammy and my breath caught as it approached. I was beyond nervous, I was actually scared. But nothing would stop her arriving now. And suddenly, the truck was near the fountain, at the center of the town square. And it stopped. And I heard something unlocking from the inside. The crowd had grown silent.

               One door swung open, and then the other. Inside was the girl, the same one as in the pictures. Her legs were draped over by a formal blue dress, perfectly matching the color of her eyes, which reached just below her knees. At her bottom, she had white stockings perfectly hugging her legs, and her feet were adorned with large loafers which were probably size 25. She actually looked like she had pretty delicate feet for her size, but they would be huge for any normal person. Inside, her head was resting on a single large cushion in the back, her hair beautifully strewn about her. Her body stretched much of the length of the cabin, but otherwise she looked like a normal, exceptionally attractive girl. All around her, filling the rest of the truck’s cabin, was an assortment of clothes. I had never seen the amount of clothes that filled up an eighteen wheeler before. But she looked bigger than in the last pictures even. She looked massive.

               “Hi Cynthia,” she said sleepily, wiping her eyes, blinded by the sunlight suddenly coming in.

               “Hi Ana,” I responded in awe, “it’s… it’s wonderful to meet you.” Ana smiled sweetly in response, even as she grabbed the edges of the truck opening, and began to pull herself out. Her platinum blonde hair shone as the sunlight hit it. She stood up slowly, her body appearing to stretch to the sky. God, she was fucking big. It didn’t even seem real. The girl yawned slowly, arching her back. It was at this moment that I noticed her chest arching out. They probably weren’t any bigger than C-cups for her, but they looked huge to me.  It was at that moment that I noticed that Ana was standing practically next to me. Just a little over a foot away, enough that I could reach out, at chest height was her knee.

               I looked up so that I could see her face as she smiled radiantly

               “Hello everyone!” The crowd started shouting, drowning out even the loud voice of the giantess, who was taken aback. She kept trying to mouth out words, but it seemed like the novelty of her appearance drowned out any words she said, until

               “HELLO EVERYONE!!!” Her voice practically boomed out when she shouted. I could still hear it ringing in my ears. I wished that I had been warned before she shouted. “My name is Anastasiya Sokolov, and I am here as a gesture of peace between our people. I hope that my staying with all of you can lead us to a new era of understanding.” She went through her speech, as though it had been preplanned for her. It probably was. “I will be here for the rest of my high school career, and I will get to know all of you while I am here. I am sure of that. There may be a lot of excitement surrounding me due to my size,” Cheers erupted from the crowd as she said that, “and I find it necessary to let you know that I will be growing quite a bit more while I am here,” and some muttering emerged as she said this. “I may take a bit more to take care of than a person of your size, but I can work with you to help in any way you can. I have been told that everything should be provided to me while I am here, and I am sure that it won’t be a problem.”

               “Well she should be appreciative,” I heard my brother mumble under his breath as she went through her talk. Great. He already doesn’t like her.

               “I am sure that I will form many deep and fond memories with all of you.” She had a radiant smile on her face, which everyone was fixated on. I had to crane my neck to see it. She had a perfume that smelled of evergreen, and it filled my senses.

               “But right now, I want to get to know my family, and especially my sister. I know that you want to meet with me, but right now I really need to go to my new home. Cynthia? Is it okay if you go home with me? You can give me directions,” she asked, looking down at me like a child, her hands on her knees. Her form blocked the sun while she asked this, it illuminating her blonde hair.

               I felt like I was put under a spotlight at that moment. It would be hard to refuse her.

               “O…okay, sure” I responded. “How did you want to get home?” Cynthia answered suddenly, not through words but by proceeding to walk out. “It’s only five miles, right? Let’s walk home together. I don’t think that I’ll fit in your truck,” she responded matter-of-factly.

               “Yeah, I’ll walk with you.”

               With that, Cynthia turned around one last time to the crowd, “I will see all of you later! I’ll speak to reproters later. I’m a little tired so I don’t really want to speak with them now. And…” she commanded, her smile fading slightly, “I don’t want anyone following me.

               “Come on,” Ana addressed me, lowering her hand so that I would grasp it, “let’s head home together. The hand looked far too big for me to encircle it—maybe I could wrap myself around my finger. But quickly she presented the obvious solution, as she entirely encircled my hand within her own. Her command appeared to work, and the crowd parted before us as we headed out. I wasn’t really ready for a five mile walk. I was in heels while she was wearing what looked like normal shoes. I called out to my family that we’d be home in a little bit, however, and I prepared to go home with her.

Chapter 4:

               “So if you want to head home through the forest, that’s a bit longer,” I told her. “The back roads are really windy.” We had just gotten away from the crowd, my family having driven off. I really didn’t see anyone trying to catch a glimpse of her. Her command really worked.

               “Roads? We don’t really have to use roads, do we?”

               “We’d have to cross other people’s property otherwise. It’s technically illegal.”

               “I don’t see why it’s such a big deal just to walk on someone’s land,” she shrugged. “But if you say so, I’ll walk on the roads.” She looked down at me, stumbling to keep up with her at her side. “We are walking kind of slowly though. It’s probably a teensy bit of a problem going anywhere with those heels.”

               “Y…yeah.” We had just started walking, and I was already out of breath at her side and behind her. Really I was almost directly underneath her. She had to reach her hand all the way down to grab at me.

               “H… have you grown any since I last heard?” I asked, perhaps too eagerly, looking up her.

               “Heh-heh. Of course I have,” she beamed. She really was proud to hear that. “That’s probably why you’re having trouble keeping up with me. You really do look tiny in real life. I don’t think you’re as tall as my butt!” She said, again way too loud. She was beginning to seem more like the girl in the pictures.

               “A… As your butt? I… I guess I’m not,” and I glanced to my left. Indeed, her butt was higher than my head. I could see some definition of it in her relatively tight green dress. Her hips flared into it nicely. God, it was huge.

               “Do you like it? My ass, I mean.” She said looking down at me almost seriously. Yep, this girl wasn’t putting up any barriers.

               “I… I’m dating someone,” I said timidly, practically jogging to keep up with her. Her long, long legs. By now I noticed that my hand was kind of wet. Her own fist was getting kind of sweaty.

               “That shouldn’t be a problem,” she said, looking down at me. “Nobody has to know about us. At least, not yet.” I gaszed up at her with worry, but she had a gentle smile on her face. Her pale face was even blushing. She really was unique. For a few moments, she didn’t stay anything. She wasn’t even exerting any effort, her feet making short strides. But with legs more than twice as long as my own, it was difficult to keep up with her.

               Soon I heard her voice come out again. “It might take a while if you walk all the way. And I want to go ahead and she what my new room looks like. I’m going to pick you up. Okay?” I don’t think that I really had a choice.

               She reached over to pick me up immediately, and I felt two large, soft hands immediately encircled my sides. Soon I felt myself being pulled up into the air, several feet up. But I felt very warm as she did it.

               “I… I’m not heavy, am I.”

               “No. Of course not, hehe,” she looked absolutely giddy to be holding me. “I’ve been wanting to meet you for a long time. It’s felt like forever. I kind of wanted to come early, so that I could meet you.” She yawned loudly, almost exaggeratedly, as she put me into a cradling position. “We’ll have to play… so… so… SO much now that I’m here.”

               “Yeah…” I did feel warm in her embrace. Surrounded by her. “I’m sorry, it’s just that… you’re so much taller than me that I can’t really keep up. If you want to make it back I think you can do so pretty quickly.”

               “Not taller. Bigger.” She swayed her hair back and forth, matter-of-factly. “Last time I measured myself, I was 12’0. Twelve feet tall! I don’t think any human’s ever been that tall.

               “I… I don’t either.” I swayed back and forth in her arms, moving with the rise and fall of her footsteps. “It really felt wonderful. I looked to the side, and saw her breasts, also jutting out prominently in the tight dress.”

               “Liiiiiike what you seeeeeeeee?” She teased. “Did you keep all of my pictures?”

               “Yeah…”

               “Did you doooooooo anything with those pictures?”

               “What do you mean?” My face must have looked solid red by this point. I couldn’t believe how forward this girl was becoming, or how quickly she was doing it.

               “I mean… didn’t you h…hear what you said earlier? I have a boyfriend! I’m dating, I can’t…”

               “I heard already,” Ana responded flippantly. “I don’t have to give you a choice if you want it. Besides, you don’t know what you’d be turning down by turning ME down.”

               “Ok… I’ll see.” I didn’t really feel like arguing right now. And I hadn’t been talking with Alex much recently. Maybe this wouldn’t be a bad thing. Maybe. “Did… you want to… to… make out… and uh… more.” I was squirming in her arms.

               “Yep. And we’re going to start as soon as we get home. I’ve been waiting for this for so long. More than anything. And you have too.” She nuzzled me to her chest, doing her best to comfort me. But I realized that she wouldn’t be persuaded here. At least not now. I should go along with it. Yeah. Go along with it.

               “Which way?” I heard her ask. She was at the intersection of pine street. Somehow she had already walked a mile. It had been less than five minutes.

               “Just take a left here,” I replied. “You’ll eventually see our barn. It has a grey slate roof now that we renovated it. It’s the largest structure out there, so it should be pretty noticeable.”

               “Hmmm… largest. I’ll see how large it is when I get there. Well, for now I think you should rest. You look pretty tired. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.” I closed my eyes and rested against her. She had a pretty good grip on me. I could hear her heartbeat as I cradled against her soft chest…

Chapter 5: Getting to Know Each Other

               And what felt like the next second, I felt a finger the size of a sasuage poking at my cheek.

               “Hey. Cynthia. We’re here.” I heard Ana whisper to me lightly. I stretched my legs, but curiously felt them hanging over nothing. That’s when I remembered that I was suspended several feet in the air. I opened my eyes, and saw nothing but the swirl of Ana’s chest.

               “Hey! Wake-up, sleepyhead.” I heard her insist again. “I don’t think your family’s here yet. This barn is it, right?”

               “Ye… yeah…” She had made it. The family was going to help in getting her stuff. I was supposed to help too, but Ana just took her with me.

               “So… I know it’s terrible to stay in a barn, no matter how renovated it is. Hopefully we’ll build something else later.”

               “I think it’s fine,” she assuaged me immediately. “You have 200 acres back there, right? And a lake. It’s deep, right?” She began to rattle off questions.

               “You said you were tired, didn’t you?” I asked, as I sat in her lap, smiling up at her. “You seem to have a lot of energy.”

               “I’m just excited to be here!” Ana flashed a brilliant smile at me. “Let’s check out my place together. Come on!” She began to lower me towards the entrance of the barn, but suddenly she stopped. “Wait!” She stopped suddenly. “Do you have the pictures?”

               “The pictures?”

               “My pictures. We can look over them together,” she chirped excitedly. “I want to know what you think of them! Can you get them?”

               “They’re in my bedroom.”

               “Your bedroom? Which one is it?” She asked, as she took me towards the house.

               “Wa… wait! I don’t think that’s such a good idea.’

               “Pleaaaaaaaaassseeeeee,” she said, looking at me with a puppy dog stare.

               “O…Okay.” I really couldn’t tell her no. Besides, it’s her first day here. So we can look over her lewd… pictures… together.

               “Which one is your bedroom?” she was still carrying me as we went over to the house. “I can take you to the window. Your windows are open right?”

               “What do you mean, open?” I asked.

               “The windows can be pushed in by the outside, right?

               “No, our windows don’t work that way. Why would you think that our windows do that?”

               “They do for us! Giants grow a lot. So sometimes parents, siblings, or someone else has to reach in the window and… oh well. Here.” She placed me down on the ground, finally. She seemed almost reluctant to do so. “Can you get them? Before your parents get here?

               “Yeah, it should be a while before they get here.” I knew how insistent she was being with this. I took out my key and unlocked the door. Soon I was up in my room, and I grabbed the crumpled photos. They formed a massive pile, taking up my arms as I grabbed them. I had thrown them in the closet this morning in a hurry. I sighed as I stood there with the pictures.

               “Can you open it from the inside?” I heard her asking from outside. I ended up stepping back as I saw her looking at me. Her face was beaming at me from the second floor. Her pearly whites shone at me brightly. “I guess this is why living in the house would be a bad idea, huh. Me and my big butt you were looking at earlier would wreck the entire place!”

               “Hehe… yeah!” As crazy as this girl was, Ana was seeming like the most friendly girl I had ever met. I ran down and soon met her outside.

               “How long until your parents get here?” she asked as soon as I stepped outside.

               “They were busy getting something for you. I think they said they’d be back around 12:30.”

               “Good. We have a couple of hours. Come on in with me.” She opened up the doors of the barn. The heavy doors that took multiple people to open swung open effortlessly. I winced at the sound of creaking wood. Hopefully she didn’t break anything. The doors stood twelve feet tall, and she had to bend over to enter it. It was still so weird to see her move.

               I followed her into the barn. The bottom was finished with solid stone, and my heels clacked loudly on the hard surface. At the back, there was a large series of cushions. A single large, large television screen was placed on another wall. It was a ten foot wide tv, so even for her it was quite large. Otherwise, there wasn’t much else.

               “I’m sorry about hwo sparse it is…”

               “It’s okay. I can bring in more stuff as I stay here. Does that tv have a coaxial port? She responded, examining it.

               “A coaxial… port?”

               “Don’t you know? A port for a computer. My computer was shipped over as well. I’d like to get it set up while I’m here. I see it… right there, on the side,” she said, examining it carefully.

               “You use a computer?”

               “Yeah… giants don’t build their own,” she responded, flopping down on the cushion. “But I had a desktop computer. I can hook it up to any screen and use it. All I need is a big keyboard. Giants are ingenious enough to make those, at least. I know it breaks the high fantasy image, but I really can’t live without the Internet.”

               “Yeah… hey do you have a phone? I could get your number.”

               “Just a flip phone. They don’t make any smart phones in my size,” she explained, as she wriggled side to side on the large cushion, testing it out. “At any rate, there’s no time for that right now. Come over here, with your ‘sister,’ Cynthia. She patted the cushion next to her, motioning for me to come over. So I did, bringing the pictures with me, as I lay down next to her. She wrapped her arm around me, pressing me into her side. I could feel the heat radiating from her body.

               “So which one’s your favorite?” She looked down at me, a Chesire grin beginning to form on her face. “I like the ones with the height chart. I think I look great in those. And they expose my best feature.”

               “Yeah… they’re great… um…” I didn’t exactly know how to respond to this.

               “Nothing’s going to happen if you don’t learn to drop that barrier.” She sighed. I could smell a faint odor of sweat through her dress. It had been a hot day out, and she had probably spent a long time in that truck. It’s probably why she wore the perfume. “I came here to show off, okay? I came here to see what people thought of me-most of all you.” She looked right through me as she kept talking. You kept all of these pictures? And you kept looking at me right? That means that you HAD to have thought of me sexually. And now, I am here right in front of you. So what are you planning to do?” Her body was much higher than mine, and I was nearly pressed into her armpit as she said this.

               “Unzip my dress.” She commanded, suddenly.

               “But I…”

               “Unzip. My. Dress.” I hadn’t heard her like this before. I was somewhat scared. I didn’t think that she would hurt me, but I knew barely anything about Ana. I would almost call this rape… except that I probably would have done it anyway.

               “Okay.” I mumbled. “And my favorite picture is the one with you in the yellow bikini. I thought it accentuated your breasts quite well. I liked the way the sun shone off of your skin. And I think that it shows your growth really well… with how tight it was, and how new the bikini was.”

               “Wonderful… come here, Cynthia.” She withdrew her arm from me and turned over onto her back. There at the top of her neckline, I saw the zipper for her dress. I crawled halfway onto the small of her back, the soft fabric of the dress beneath my knees.

“Hmm… get all the way on top of me, Cynthia…” she began to raise her I soon reached for the zipper gingerly, and began to slowly pull it down. She hummed lightly to herself as I began to pull it down, practically purring as I did it. As I pulled the zipper, it went below her neck, and her back began to be exposed. It was lightly muscled, but in a lithe way, not like that of a bodybuilder.

               Soon I saw the side of her bra, as the dress began to part. I had to get further and further back as I got lower down her back. Soon I found myself reaching her lower back, when she began to arch up.

               “Why don’t you climb on top of me… are you afraid?” At this point, I was willing to follow her every command. I clambered up onto her back to continue the process. Soon it was unzipped all the way down to her ass, where it stopped.

               “I’ll take it from here, little girl.” I watched with anticipation as this girl exposed her underwear, Ana pulling the rest of her dress off entirely. Soon it slipped off of her, deposited near her leg. Her underwear looked too small on her as well, receded into her asscrack. It was dwarfed by the largest, smoothest butt I had ever seen in my life.

               “A… Ana… we… can’t… do…”

               I almost fell over as Ana flipped onto her back, presenting her large breasts-heaving against the enclosure of their bra.

               “Wow!” I couldn’t help but exclaim immediately. Ana giggled as I clasped my hands over my mouth.

               “You realize that you should take your clothes off too, right? Whatever. I’ll do it for you.” She grabbed both hands around me and encircled my torso. She began to pull up roughly on my shirt. I complied with her and raised my arms up so the fabric went off easily. Soon she pulled a finger towards my skirt, then it came off just the same.

               That was when I finally truly focused on Ana. She had used her elbow to prop herself on her side. The girl effortlessly was able to pull off the look a model took many hours to compose. At some point she had taken off her bra

               “Take everything off,” she breathed.

               I followed her command.

               I stared down at her, transfixed at the giantess laying down on the floor of our barn. Everything Ana had sent in the photos really was genuine. The entire reason she had come here is because she had some fascination with me… but… why?

               “Come closer,” she motioned over to me with a single finger, directing me towards her. I knelt down on the ground, bringing my face towards hers. Her green eyes shone at me, her delicate face flushed with anticipation and desire. I could feel strands of her hair tickling my face as I brought my lips closer to hers.

               Then an electric shock went through me as our pairs of lips suddenly met. She almost appeared to devour me as her larger tongue quickly darted into my much smaller mouth. I didn’t have a chance against it, as the slithering tongue darted back and forth, filling the entirety of my mouth effortlessly.

               The only thing I could think of is how much more passionate she was than Alex. He would often simply lay there, waiting for me to move first, to do everything for him. With Ana, it was exactly the opposite. With one hand resting on my head, drawing me into her, and the other against my back, she manipulated all of my movements. She was so incredibly strong, I couldn’t resist her at all. The room was completely quiet except for the wet sounds of our lips smacking against each other.

               We didn’t say anything as we continued to make out. The kiss went on and on, seconds turning into minutes. My belly squeezed into her chest as she pulled into me, her mammaries flowing into me. Her nipples pressed into my belly, the brestflesh feeling comforting and warm against my stomach.

               Her hands began to become more adventurous as we continued making out. Soon I felt her large fingers pressing into my breasts, molding them as they seemed fit. Her hands were running up and down my stomach, circling around my belly.

               I was moving entirely within her pace, as her hands moved slower and slower down me. Eventually suddenly, I felt a large finger enter my navel. I squeaked loudly as this happened.

               “Ahh… AH!” She plunged it in deeper, even as her tongue kept battling within my own. I clamped down on her finger instinctively. The thing was actually larger than his dick. God… she shouldn’t have inserted that thing immediately like that.

               “I’ve been waiting for you for so long, Cindy.” She lifted me off of the ground, laying me down on top of her, withdrawing her tongue for a second. “When I first saw your pictures, I was fascinated. I wanted to know everything about you. You have no idea how pretty you are… do you? But I’ll show you everything… you’ll forget entirely about your little boyfriend.” With that, she began kissing again, her tongue pushing mine about. It’s slippery surface felt nice as it slid along my tongue, her saliva pouring into my mouth. She drooled so much that I found myself forced to swallow her spit as it slid into my mouth.  I was forced to breathe through my nose, where all that I smelled was her perfume along with the stench of her sweat, stronger than before. She plunged her middle finger yet deeper as she said this. Too deep. It’s like she was trying to reach my womb. I could feel it moving flexibly within me, seeming to strike at my core with its every movement. The feeling of her breasts, her finger inside me, her probing tongue… it was too much. I suddenly felt myself contracting violently, like a wave was coursing through me.

               “There… that’s right… there will be much more of that where this is coming from.” Ana held my body tightly as it writhed in her hands, caught in the throes of orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through me… I had never experienced these sensations before.

               Soon I began to calm down, limp in her arms. “A… Ana… that was… incredible… where did you learn to have sex like that?”

               “Me?” She grew red immediately. “Well… I mean… I’m a virgin… so I’ve never really had sex before, I just wanted to try what I thought would work for you… So… did it work?” She flashed an awkward smile upon her face.

               “Did it work!? Did it work!? It worked better than anything has worked in my life! Are all giants like this!?” I was overawed, excitement pouring through my body. “Your strength, your dexterity, that was incredible!!!”

               “I’m glad.” Ana slowly inserted her finger into her mouth, tasting my release. “But now… it’s time for you to return the favor.

               “But I’d like some time with these!” I said, grabbing at her chest. “Maybe it sounds crude, but I really spent so much time looking at these! I’ve only dated a guy so I never have touched another girl’s breasts, and I barely have a B cup, and you look like a C but you’re a giant so yours must be…”

               “Cynthia! Ana! Are you checking out your new home? We’ve got some other things to show you for your new home!” I heard father shouting suddenly. He was heading towards the barn, and both Ana and I were completely naked.

               “Dammit! And just when I was going to have you lick my… why…” Ana pouted.

               “Ana.. what do we do, I don’t want to be caught like this!” I muttered frantically. I looked over and saw that Ana had already slipped her dress on instantly, and she was zipping up the back.

               “If you’re worried about being caught, why aren’t you getting dressed?” She hissed back. At that moment the barn door began to squeak. It was being opened. Her hands roughly grabbed me and she ran to the back of the barn. She quickly sat down at the back, and placed me behind her, hiding me from view. I almost yelped as she did this, but I had enough sense to stay quiet.

               “Hi… Ana, what are you just doing sitting at the back of the barn?” I heard my father asked. His voice sounded muffled as I was pressed against Ana’s back. She had actually flipped me entirely upside down, so my head was pressed against the top of her butt and the wall. Now I smelled her sweat much stronger than before, mingling with another scent, a deep and heady musk. Soon I recognized it as her scent. It was so strong.

               “I’m just waiting. Cynthia was going to go out and get something for me. Did you bring my clothes?”

               “We had to get several trucks to do it, but we were able to.”

               “Could you go ahead and bring some of them in there so that I could change really quickly? I’ve actually been in this dress a while.”

               “Okay. And can we show you around afterwards?”

               “Of course!” She arched her back as she said this, grinding me into the wall painfully. I moaned a little as she did this, but thinkfully nobody heard.

               “Okay,” my father said awkwardly. “We’ll back one of the trucks in here so that you can get your clothes.

               “That’s no problem, I’ll get them myself.” At this point I was sliding down just a bit, and my face was practically mashed against her butt. “Can you shut the door on the way out?”

               “O…okay.” He grunted heavily doing it alone, but my father shut the barn door behind him, it creaking until we were both shielded. Ana got up and I ended up flopping uselessly on the ground.

               “Wow! You really are helpless.” Ana marveled. She didn’t seem to be putting me down when she said that. Rather, she seemed to be happy. “In Russia I always wanted to take care of a helpless girl who couldn’t go out in the snow alone, or couldn’t navigate a city, or…”

               “Could you please never do that again?” I replied. My body was aching all over.

               “I’m sorry I had quick thinking,” Ana flipped her hair back as she reached for my clothes, which she had placed… under her butt. “We can’t be caught like this, at least not this early. But don’t worry,” she said, focusing her eyes on me. “I’m not mad at you.”

               “Whatever.” Just give me the clothes so I can change. Not mad at me. Whatever. When I put on my clothes, they smelled distinctly of her sweat. Wonderful. First thing when I get back in I’m changing again.

               I pulled everything on, including my heels. My dress was actually slightly torn from when Ana had pulled on it hard earlier. I had to get out of this quick.

               After I got out of the barn, I didn’t see anybody around. My dad had gone back to get the truck. I sneaked around to the front of the house and entered, whereupon I saw my mother.

               “What did you do with your dress, Cynthia!?” She exclaimed. “You shouldn’t treat your clothes like that.”

               “I know,” I muttered, as I went up to change out quickly. Ana… obviously was affectionate towards me, but perhaps a little too affectionate. I was thinking that I would have to set boundaries with her immediately, as she broke boundaries. However… a large part of me didn’t want that, and I knew it. But did Ana regard me as her lover… or her toy?

Chapter 6: Swimming

               We spent the rest of the day getting everything set up for her stay. We found the coaxial cable and set up her computer first of all. You wouldn’t think that would matter so much as a giant, but whatever.

               Of course, I made sure to change into a set of casual clothes. I think my dress was completely ruined. And at any rate, I wasn’t going to wear something that had been under someone’s ass.

               After getting her room set up, we finally showed Ana her cake at an ad-hoc dinner table. I hoped that it hadn’t gotten stale after a day.

               “You baked a cake for me… it’s wonderful! I’m famished though, so I should probably wait until after dinner… otherwise I’d probably inhale it.” I wondered how she could, the thing was over two feet tall, surely it was large, even for her.

               My parents brought the rest of the dinner to her outside, where we all ate and talked. It consisted of quite a few slabs of sliced meet, a salad in the largest bowl we had, and another large bowl of fruit. It still looked kind of small to the massive girl. As the last bowl was brought, Ana reached down immediately.

               “We should say grace first. I’m just letting you know that we do that as a family.” My brother interrupted. I rolled my eyes at this-of course he would do this. My father looked at him sharply. He always hated it when someone was rude to a guest.

               At that point, a large, drawn out rumble began from Ana’s stomach. She turned red as the gurgling didn’t stop. It was ridiculously loud. Come to think of it, it was getting late in the day.

               “I’m sorry… I didn’t eat any while I was on the truck over here. I didn’t realize that you prayed before you ate, please forgive me.” Ana bowed her head.

               “Well, we’re a Christian family and…”

               “That’s enough, Joseph,” my father interrupted. “I guess we’ll eat after we pray though.”

               So my brother got us together and gave some stupidly long prayer that I am not going to reproduce here. It was kind of funny how it was interrupted twice by Ana’s stomach groaning again, however.

               “I’m sorry about that,” she replied, her face red. “As I said earlier, you’re going to be provided a lot of funds to cover raising me, because I’m still a growing girl and all. I’ve been eating a lot recently, and I don’t think that I’ve gone without food for so long…”

               “It’s okay, really,” mom interrupted. “Is the barn going to be okay? I know from talking with some of the people coordinating this that some giants grow much more than others. Is there any chance that you will outgrow your place?”

               “I… don’t think it’s that likely that I’ll outgrow the barn.” Ana looked like she hated talking. She was practically drooling over her food. We gave her an elevated table, but it still looked like she was hunched over looking at it.

               “Well… let’s eat!” I said suddenly. I didn’t want to think of this girl growing that large. With the way she was earlier, what could it be like at double, or triple, her height?

               “I’m sorry if I’m sweaty,” Ana apologized to my family. “I was in that truck for nearly 12 hours straight. I wanted to make it quickly, and things had gotten a little behind schedule.”

               “So what did you do, back in Russia?” My brother asked suspiciously.

               “Well, in a sense, I wasn’t in Russia, except for being on the same patch of dirt.” Ana explained. “Giants have our own nation. I’m not under Putin or anything. So you don’t worry about me having to steal state secrets from your town.”

               “You do have a slight Russian accent, though,” I pointed out.

               “Yeah… we still have it in the mountains…” Ana said. She had begun to eat even while talking. She practically was inhaling everything we set out for her, shoveling the large spoon quickly to and from her mouth. Somehow the salad had disappeared even while she was talking to us.

               “So… I assume giants don’t follow Christianity?” My brother asked, all of a sudden.

               “No.” I’m starting to think that Ana didn’t exactly like him.

               “Are you open to going to church? You could introduce salvation to all of your people.” Dad was outright facepalming at this point.

               “I’m not exactly a model Christian.” Joseph said something else about it, but Ana didn’t answer. I knew as much—she certainly wasn’t a model.

               My parents kept asking Ana questions. She answered them politely, but I could tell that she wasn’t that interested in it.

               “Hey… is it okay if I look at the lake before the sun sets?” Ana asked suddenly, looking up. All of her food was gone. We weren’t paying attention, but within ten minutes she had eaten all of the food we had laid out for her. “And can I take Cynthia with me?”

               “I guess…” they responded. “Is there anything else that we can do for you?”

               “No that’s good,” she responded. “You’ve shown me everything I need, right? My swimsuit is in the barn. How far is the lake?”

               “Is on the other end of our property. About half a mile.” Dad responded, bemused. I guess he figured we were already becoming good friends.

               “I’ll take her there, then!” She quickly got up from the table. Joseph’s eyes were practically narrowed at her. He was going to leave soon though, so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem. “Can you get your swimsuit?” He asked me.

               “I guess…” I knew what was going to happen immediately. But I didn’t want to say something in front of my parents.

               I went in and changed into my swimsuit. It was a onepiece, so she would probably be disappointed. I sighed as I changed clothes for another time this day, slipping out from my casual clothes into the swimsuit.

               Soon I was outside, feeling like her eyes were doing my best to bore through her clothes. “Where’s your swimsuit,” I asked her immediately.

               “I’m wearing it under my clothes.” She responded. She lifted me up yet again, and placed me onto her back this time. I held onto her hair as we walked slowly towards the lake. It would probably only take a couple of minutes.

               “Ana,” I asked her. “Is there any reason you came here other than to have sex with me.”

               “It’s the most important reason,” she responded. “I don’t understand why you, of all people, would have a problem with it. It’s not like we have to let anyone know about it.” She seemed impatient, and began to speed up. I grabbed to her head more firmly. I didn’t want to fall from this height.

               “It seems hard to keep something like this secret,” I told her. “What do you think’s going to happen once people find out?”

               “Well I guess you should start asking, because people ARE going to find out,” she huffed. I just don’t want that to happen yet. “I will have you begging for me, and I don’t want to wait. It will happen tonight.”

               “But what about my…”

               “I don’t care about your little boyfriend.” Holy shit, she was in a bad mood all of a sudden. “And soon you won’t either.” She was practically jogging at this point. And in a single moment, she was at the shore of the lake. Quickly she removed me from her back, and placed me onto the ground.

               “Now why don’t you strip. I felt like squirming the entire time at dinner. We were interrupted just when I was about to have you eat me out?”

               “My parents were waiting to meet you for forever. You’re being rude to them because you couldn’t get off earlier!?”

               “Shut up,” she stomped on the ground. Each of her feet was over twenty inches long. She tapped her right foot on the ground. I couldn’t help but remain transfixed watching her. She shuffled her hair back and forth.

               “You don’t know anything about my Ana,” I implored, “except for looking at my pictures.” I took a couple of steps back from her. There was no way that I could resist this gigantic nympho.

               “I’ll show you my swimsuit. I think you’ll like it.” Ana threw her shirt to the side carelessly, and soon her pants slipped off as well. I simply looked at her feet the entire time.

               “You can look up now, Cynthia.” I gazed up and saw a slight strip of yellow. It was the same yellow swimsuit as in the picture. Only, it should have been impossible. The strip of the yellow bikini faded into her ass entirely, it barely visible at all from here. The crotch wasn’t even fully covered, the slightest amount of pubic hair visible from here. And her breasts were spilling out so much it might as well not have been there. Her areolae were visible. She stood there, waiting, for over a minute. She didn’t say anything. Neither did I.

               “Um… Ana…”

               “I’ll show you a little trick.” Ana began to flex her legs as she reached for the bikini. It was a struggle, but somehow she got her finger in between the material and her leg. With a single pull—the thing snapped off, flying several feet away into the water. Soon she did the same with her bra. As it snapped free, I couldn’t help but notice her breasts bounce slightly.

               “Now let’s get in the water,” Ana commanded. One leg strode after the other as she walked clear over me. I couldn’t even stand as high as the top of her ass. Somehow, that was pretty hot. I followed her in. I suppose she was going to do whatever she wanted with me.

               It was pretty hot out, but the water was still kind of cold. I got in relatively quickly, as I felt it covering my swimsuit up to my bottom. Ana was wading far past me, the water up to her own bottom. “How deep does the lake get?” she called out.

               “About 30 feet. At the deepest. Why?”

               “It may not be enough in the future… hmm… well, forget about it.”

               “It may not be enough in the future!? How big are you going to…” she grabbed me at that moment, and flipped back on the water, her body lazily floating. With both hands, she brought me to her legs.

               “Ana… I… your legs are beautiful.”

               “I know. And you’re going to be in between them.” Her body was already wet all over, and slippery, but she rearranged me quickly. She was over twelve feet in height, so it shouldn’t have surprised me, but with my head just above her muff my feet didn’t extend any farther than her breasts.

               “Lick me, suck me, fuck me, love me,” Ana hummed as she pressed my head in deep. Her untamed pubic hair was several inches long, and tickled me all over. It was the same platinum blonde color as was on her head. Water was splashing over me, but there was another distinct smell there. Knowing there was no way to avoid it, I gingerly extended my tongue and licked the hood of her clitoris, extended for a couple of inches before me. I lapped at the orb, feeling it harden beneath me. Looking at her, a steady rivulet of juices was flowing from her pussy just below me.

               “Why don’t you get down there a little harder, Cynthia?” She pressed my face more deeply into her, the slit covering over half of it. Knowing what she wanted me to do, I immediately lost all my reservations, and began biting, sucking, and licking at her pussy with gusto.

               Both of her hands snaked towards my head. And she pressed me in with an incredible amount of force. I was licking and biting at her vagina as hard as I could. Her pussy juices gushed out as I swallowed them. The water around us was stirring violently as she splashed throughout the water. I was turned on beyond belief, against my will.

               It was difficult to breathe, the girl pressing my nose along as well into her slit. But every breathe I took was filled with her erotic scent, growing stronger by the second. Her prodigious hand was wrapped around my hair, almost brutally pressing into me.

               “C’mon Cynthia!!! Harder. Harder. Harder!!!” She kept thrashing around in the water, I felt myself moving back and forth like a rag doll, the sensations overwhelming me.

               “AHHHHH!!! My cute little Cindy! Cindddyyyyyyy!!!!” I began to swallow more and more of her discharge as she wildly came—I could barely swallow it down, and my mouth was soon filled entirely with the sticky liquid.

               I felt sore, laying on her stomach. For a second I rested as Ana rested her arms to the water at her side. I was wet down below… turning on someone so powerful… it had turned me on.

               “Ana...” I panted weakly.

               “I’m not done yet, little Cindy…” she purred. I lost my purchase and fell into the water as Ana turned over. I sputtered up and soon saw her backside.

               “I can’t really grab you too well from behind, but you know what to do… so climb up there and do it!” It was easier said than done to get up there. But somehow I climbed onto her slippery body and found myself staring at her ass.

               At this point I ended up trying to spread apart her massive, pale ass cheeks in order to get at her butthole. I had been thinking about this butt for quite some time, but now I finally had access to it.  It smelled strongly of sweat as I began to work at it, but otherwise it was clean. I felt like I had already broken any taboos already. I felt tingling throughout me as I wrapped my hands as broadly as possible around it.

               Soon I buried my face deep between her butt, and I attacked it as taut as possible.

               “You’ve been treating me like nothing but a little girl… but the whole reason you came here is because you’re obsessed with me? Isn’t that a little creepy? Maybe you’re big… but I’ll make you squirm!” With this proclamation I plunged my left arm into her ass, fisting the gigantic girl. It slid in so fucking easily, without lube or anything. Every single action reminded me of the sheer size of this girl.

               “Ahh…. Ahhhhh….. Hahhh….” Cynthia moaned loudly underneath me, as her legs thrashed about so hard to create foam among the water. It was hard to think about how a single kick from those could possibly kill me. But I kept at it.

               I removed my right hand from around her, and slapped her ass as hard as I could. I did it again and again, winding back. “You came all the way over here from Russia, just because of me! You big pervert! Why don’t I show YOU who’s boss!”

               She yelped a little as I hit her. This encouraged me to keep going at it, but as her arousal grew, it became harder and harder to stay on. Finally, I had to place my arm around her, to hold on for dear life.

               With my other arm wrapped around her buttcheek, I did everything I could to stay on. It was difficult as she thrashed about, my body rising several feet into the air. It felt like I was in a rodeo.

               This was just too much, and I felt myself cumming, my orgasm entirely insignificant when compared to the vast girl, writing underneath me. My entire world was moving up and down with her. Soon she calmed down again, but I kept going, and I kept going. If this nympho traveled from across the world to have sex with me, then I would make this giant lose her mind, from one orgasm to another.

               …

               …

               I wasn’t entirely sure how I had gotten here, the sensations had been such a blur. I was nibbling at her nipple, my entire head smothered in her left breast. I was sore all over. I knew I’d have difficulty walking tomorrow. Yet I felt more truly satisfied than I had at any other point in my life. I couldn’t keep track of how many times I had just cum… or how many times she had.

               “Cindy… do you feel okay.” I heard Ana ask.

               “I feel okay, just a little sore,” I responded. To tell the truth, I was sore all over, from top to bottom. And I probably would be for a couple of days.

               “Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I’m so sorry. I’m such a complete loser. Now you’ll hate me forever!” Ana exclaimed, looking at how

               “No Ana… that… was… great…” maybe she was right. I hadn’t been doing much with Alex recently. But that was… easily… the best sex of my life.

               “I’m glad,” she looked at me. “I got overly eager because I had been waiting for this moment for so long, when I could finally have sex with a small, delicate, beautiful girl like you. I hated it at home,” she remarked mysteriously, as I lay on her, while we floated in the water together.

               We spent what felt like another hour laying there as the sun set. I remained focused on her single breast. The way the sun shone off of it, the way I could sink my fingers into it’s soft, plush surface. It became the focus of my world. I think that I actually purred when Ana pet my head a little while into it. She brushed her hand slowly across my head, ruffling my hair. I just looked up, and saw her radiantly, and proudly, smiling back at me.

               Soon, however, it was time to go back.

               “Couldn’t I stay here a little longer?” I asked Ana.

               “I really think we need to head back,” she exclaimed to me. I don’t really want to head back yet either. But we’ll be together… so much more.” I climbed up her again, moving past her breasts to her perfect mouth. And one last time that day, our mouths met again in a single, deep kiss. Then we got out of the water, she changed back into her clothes, and my gigantic, strange lover carried me back to the house.

Chapter 7: Ordinary Days

               So my new life with Ana began. There was still over a month of summer left when she arrived near the end of June, and there were many things that Ana and I had to find out about each other. Some days proceeded much more normally, as our parents and other people throughout the town showed her around. We did a lot together, from hanging at home and watching TV, to meeting with other people throughout town. That’s not to say we were together all the time, but we spent a lot of time around each other. Even so, if people read the signs, perhaps they could tell that we were a little too friendly. Nobody had remarked on it yet, though.

               A couple of weeks after I arrived, I brought Ana to meet with Sarah for a little while. We went over to her house, or I guess, just outside her house. She wasn’t going to fit inside of it. On the way Ana bought four Subway sandwiches and ate them as a “snack” on the way over. She cradled them under her arm as she ate them one by one. I lived pretty close to Sarah, so we just walked together.

               “You know, Sarah is straight, right? So it’s not a good idea to hit on her.”

               “Yeah, yeah…” she responded. “I’m not going to hit on someone who’s not into me. I’m well over ten feet tall, there’s no need to act desperate.”

               Soon we reached Sarah’s place, and I went to the door to knock, but Ana had other plans as she immediately shouted, “Sarah!” I wished she had warned me about that.

               Soon she appeared at the door with a huge amount of glitter and polish. “Hey there. I’ve seen you around a bit before, but this is the first time I’ll get to hang out with a real-life giant.” Sarah walked up to her and deposited the buckets. “Why don’t we work on her together?” She looked over at me. “We can start with your toenails.”

               “I’m not sure that’s a good idea...” Ana waved her hands awkwardly. I haven’t taken a bath since yesterday morning, and my feet probably smell a little.

               “It’s fine,” Sarah waived away her concerns. “Just take off your shoes, and we’ll get right to it. Ana had been wearing a pair of sneakers which were pretty tight on her She explained that an entire factory had been retooled in the next town to create clothes for her, as she was supposed to keep growing a lot while she was here. I suppose Ana was already creating jobs.

               “O… okay?” Ana looked a little embarrassed as she slipped off one of her shoes. I say slipped off, but it was clearly a bit of a struggle for her to take it off, as she jerked at it with both of her hand. Finally, she got it off, and below I saw the surface of her sock hovering above me, which was slightly damp with her sweat. As soon as it was off, I could smell the stench-it smelled like the inside of a locker room, but somehow a bit more tolerable. She looked down at me, her face red. Come to think of it… even when we were making out… and beyond, I hadn’t really looked at Ana’s feet much. I grew a little red as well, I looked over to Sarah, who had a sly smile on her face.

               “Now slip off your other shoes. And your socks as well. We cannot dally here for an eternity, we have important things to do,” Sarah hummed to herself as she said this. After another struggle, Ana’s other shoe was removed as well. She then slipped off her sock, revealing her bare foot to me. If the sock was damp, I saw actual droplets of sweat on her foot. And the smell grew stronger. Ana lowered it towards the ground, and in an instant, a foot nearly as long as my arm was next to me. I was intimidated as I watched her toes flex just next to me. It still didn’t look real.

               “You’re feet… really smell, Ana,” I giggled. The stench really was strong. The smell of Ana’s fresh sweat was pleasant… the rest not quite so much.

               “I wear these shoes all day and it’s like 90 out here. My feet are going to smell much stronger for you when you’re so little,” Ana pouted. “Besides, I bet you like the smell,” she quipped. I looked over to Sarah who looked entirely too happy.

               “I don’t think you mind it,” Sarah grinned at me, now about as wide as I had ever seen her. “On the phone you went on and on about how pretty Ana was. I’ve never heard you talking that way about a certain someone.” So this is what it’s about. Sarah had never liked Alex from the moment I had begun dating him. She had always been looking for someone else, especially after the time he forgot my birthday. I think she thought that he didn’t care about me. And in Ana, she saw an opportunity.

               I uncapped the bucket, which contained a deep red nail polish. “Ana… have you had your nails painted before?”

               “Not really…” she trailed off. “I just wanted to try it, for once. My feet are big, but they’re not that huge, so it shouldn’t take long if both of you work on it. I don’t know why that’s the first thing you think of, Sarah—were you thinking about meeting the beautiful giant?”

               “Hmm… maybe. Maybe not. But Cynthia and I paint each other’s nails all of the time.” Sarah replied, smiling. “You know, Cynthia is right. I don’t think you can blame it on your size. Your feet monumentally stink,” she said smiling.

               “Monumentally…” Ana said, withdrawing her foot a little. She actually looked hurt.

               “My dearest Ana, I am indisputably teasing you,” Sarah grinned, reaching for her container of nail polish. “No matter how much your feet stink, I will persevere, for you.” Ana still looked a little hurt as she began to paint the toenail of her big toe, itself the size of a saucer.

               “Even so, Cynthia’s indisputably right,” Sarah remarked, looking up at Ana’s face while working on her toe. “You definitely are exceptionally beautiful.” Ana blushed as she said this, and a small part of me was wondering if Sarah really was straight. Women call other women beautiful all the time, but… a small part of me wondered if Ana had any intention of remaining monogamous. She came over here to meet me, but a small part of me wondered if she was open to meeting other people at the same time. Could I come across Ana and see her placing a finger inside of my friend? Could that happen?

               Even so, I calmed down and began to work on her toe. I loved the feel of her plush skin beneath me. And I also loved the scent of her feet. I really did. It took everything I did to not plant my face into her foot and huff it in for all I was worth. But I simply savored the moment as I worked on it. While I used my right hand to paint her nail, I used the left hand to run up and down the long, skinny sole of her foot. Rubbing it a little. I could feel a little of her sweat transferring to me… I also felt like licking my hand, but that would also be a little too obvious. Hell, I felt like licking her foot. Every furrow, every groove on the smooth surface was wonderful to look at. As large as it was, it was a marvel to think about how much weight the delicate foot supported every day.

               I looked at the other foot and saw Sarah rolling her eyes at me. “I don’t mean to be a font of ancient Chinese wisdom… but are you just slightly… infinitesimally attracted to Ana?”

               “I mean… I’m still dating Alex… and I…” Sarah’s eyes narrowed, as she kept looking at me. Above, Ana was engaged in the conversation, listening intently. Her long hair was several feet above us as she hunched over. I could hear her breath as she focused on our conversation.

               “Ha-Ha!” Sarah looked over at me completely vindicated. “You’re cheating on him anyway, then. You sound like the height of unwavering loyalty… I’m sure you think about Alex EVERY time you kiss Ana.”

 

               Another day, over a month after she arrived, we were watching Game of Thrones together. I sat in her lap as we watched it. I could feel her skin pretty taut through her clothes. I hadn’t asked her yet, but most of her clothes had already become tight.

               “I never got to watch this show before,” Ana drew me in closer to her. Sometimes it was hard to keep her prying hands away when we sat like this, but I hardly minded. It was the most comfortable seat I had ever sat in. And personally, I thought that she already seemed slightly larger. Although I didn’t want to bring it up.

               “Don’t I look a lot like Targaryen? Maybe I should try raising some dragons.” She remarked in the middle of the episode. “It felt kind of awkward for the two of us to be watching a naked girl together, with everything going on, but I felt obligated to respond.

               “Maybe I’m biased, as my head is against your boobs right now, but I think you’re even better looking.” I really liked this position, nuzzled against her

               “Why?” She moved her legs a little, which caused me to move up a bit.

               “I think your hair’s even better, your legs are nicer, I said, squeezing it through the pair of tight jeans a little, and you have a bit of a height advantage. That’s pretty attractive. Girls like a tall partner.”

               “I don’t think ALL girls do. Otherwise I’d have a bit of a problem myself.” Ana grinned. “After all, you’re an absolute shrimp, so I don’t think that I can…” at that moment, the air was pierced by Ana farting. Loudly. It kept up for several seconds, and for a second, she just sat there, blushing, embarrassed as hell. I… kind of wanted to get away from her for a second, so I made motions to get up.

               “Nope, nope…” she held me close to her, keeping me from struggling against her. “You like my smell, remember? So you should like this too.” Ana had been acting really immature at times recently. I could tell that she was still really embarrassed though, as she was highly flushed above me.

 

Chapter 8: Alex-My Boyfriend?

               I was woken up one morning towards the end of summer by Ana. She was knocking on the outside of the door. To celebrate reaching fifteen feet in height yesterday she had kept me at it for forever. We had been taking it slower, but she was really excited about that. When I opened my window, I saw that she was holding some dresses.

               “I thought that you would need these,” she said.

               “Wow… they’re so nice. How did you get these?” One was made out of slik, while another red checkered one caught my eye.

               “I got the three of these as a gift… and because I ruined your dress on the first day. Do you like them?” She smiled eagerly.

               “Yeah, they’re wonderful!” I was so happy that she got these for me. They were all beautiful. I took them from her as she handed them to me through the window, and I quickly hung them up in my dresser.

               “Did you want to go to the park today?” Ana asked. She had been eager to check out the lake at the city park as well. I was thinking of all the people who would be staring at her as she went. But, unfortunately, I had promised to see Alex today.  I was afraid that he could break up with me if I kept avoiding him for too long.”

               “I’m sorry Ana… but I have to see Alex today… I had promised him earlier.”

               “Who? Him? You’re pretty much not dating him anyways,” Ana said. “You’ve been sleeping with me all summer, it’s not like there’s anything to gain by pretending to stay with him.”

               “I just have to think about it, okay?” I didn’t know why Alex had changed so much. I used to regard him as one of the kindest figures in my life, but now he was acting really distant. “I’m just going to meet him here later today.

               “Fine. I guess I’ll go… watch TV… or something… I thought that we could hang out.” Ana huffed away to the barn. The huge door was slammed behind her, which rattled me a little.

               Alex arrived later in the day, without much fanfare. He was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and he wasn’t talking to much. We sat around and watched TV for a while ourselves in the living room, not doing much of anything. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he made a proposition.    

               “I thought that we could do it.” Alex pulled out a pack of condoms from his pocket. “Y’know, we’re old enough. Let’s go upstairs to the bedroom together.” That came out of nowhere. I kind of wanted something more romantic from my boyfriend…

               “Right now?” I exclaimed.

               “When else are we going to do it? C’mon, you’re not scared, are you.”

               “I’m not scared, but…”

               “Then let’s go.” He moved upstairs, as if he was expecting me to follow him. Gingerly, I decided to follow him. I might as well have sex with a man… see what it’s like… but he was acting really strange.

               “I heard that the new girl you’re staying with is a giant pervert. There are rumors that she picked up several girls on the basketball team, y’know? Have you been hearing about that?”

               “NO!” I shouted immediately. I actually clasped my hands over my mouth as soon as I said that. Alex stopped thrusting for a moment, his brow furrowing as he gazed at me.

               “You’re really thinking of her as an innocent person or something? She can do whatever she wants, I don’t care.” He resumed thrusting, not seeming to care. “It doesn’t matter if she’s a big pervert, does it?”

               “No…” I calmed down. I knew I was being a hypocrite. By staying with Alex, I was being a hypocrite. He kept thrusting into me calmly. I didn’t say much as he kept this up. It went on for a couple of minutes. Soon he pulled out and reached for another condom.

               “What happened? It’s okay, you can keep going.”

               “I came already, but… uh… don’t worry, I can keep at it. I was just reaching for another condom.” Oh. Indeed I did see a slight bit of semen at the edge of the condom after he pulled it off. I couldn’t help but think about how much Ana felt from me. Shouldn’t it take multiple people to satisfy her? I was like nothing compared to her.

               He kept going, this time coming at me from behind. I was almost beginning to wonder if I was attracted to men at all. I had known I was for most of my life, but sex with him seemed underwhelming. Alex didn’t seem exciting either, which turned me off a bit.

               “I know about your boyfriend. As I’ve said, he doesn’t matter. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t care at all. I really wanted to do something today.”

               “I’ll make it up to you… I’m not even sure if I want to stay with him anyway.”

               “It’s okay,” she smiled. “I just know that I have permission now.” Permission? I wondered what Ana meant…

Chapter 9: Ana’s First Day           

               When Ana traveled with me to school on the first day, the entire student body was in an uproar. She had been hanging out with our family (ok, mostly with me) throughout the summer. And everyone wanted to get a glance of the gigantic girl.

               “Ana… that probably violates our dresscode,” I pointed out this morning. She was wearing cut of jeans that barely covered her ass, as well as a T-shirt which had become so small on her it had become a midriff.

“It’s not like I even have that many clothes that fit. I’m sorry I’m growing too damn fast.” Ana shrugged nonchalantly. The girl’s height marks now placed her at 17 feet, 3 inches. She had grown a foot in the past week. “Even for a giant, it’s not exactly normal to grow like that… so the factory’s getting behind on sending me clothes. Oh well, it’s not like I care,” she cupped her breasts through her T-shirt, the outline of her bra clearly visible, nearly eight feet above my head. Her breasts had expanded even in proportion to her body, looking closer to D-cups now. Each one was the size of a basketball.

“Anyway, I talked with your parents,” Ana flipped her hair back as she reached down for me. “You’re not driving to school anymore.” She picked me up and held me to her chest as we began the walk to school. At seven miles, it would take even her up to 40 minutes.

“Ana… you know we only have twenty minutes before class begins, right?”

“I can run fast… I hope you know that by now.” We’ll be fine. She pulled me into her chest the feeling of her massive breasts pressing into me was admittedly exciting as always. “Stay close!” She broke out into a jog, as she proceeded to take both of us towards the school.

It was over 90 outside today, and I began to felt it as she jogged over the pavement filled roads. It became obvious that she wasn’t wearing any deodorant, as her sweat’s stench began to become more and more apparent. It was even stronger than it was before, possibly due to her continued growth. Soon her shirt began to become sweaty as well. I just got used to bouncing up and down as she took me to school, and her sweat began to transfer over to me. It was actually kind of hot being held by her, pressed against her body heat, and I began to sweat as well. All in all, I was pretty grimy by the time she got us to the school gate, just one minute before class was to start.

“Hah… ah… I… told you… that I could get us there…” Ana was having difficulty catching her breath. She was greeted by a throng of students staring up at her. I felt awkward in her arms as all eyes were staring at me in a sense. I had never been that popular, but I could tell immediately that Ana was going to be the most popular girl at school. Desks were rearranged under a pavilion outside, attached to the school. Ana couldn’t possibly fit into the school itself, so classes with her in it were all going to be held out her. She was in all of the advanced classes. I was doing very well in math and science, so I would be taking college calculus and biology out here, but for my other classes I would have to leave and go into the school.

“Holy shit!” one student exclaimed. “She’s even bigger than I thought!”

“Look at the size of those boobs!” Another boy exclaimed. “You could be smothered in those.”

“She’s all sweaty,” another girl remarked, which I wouldn’t have taken as a compliment except for the fascinated look on her face. The chatter among the students quickly built up to a fever pitch, and the teacher became more and more impatient. His face grew redder and redder as they talked, until eventually he almost screamed out.

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! HERE WE ARE, READY FOR OUR FIRST DAY OF CALCULUS!!! This is a very difficult class, so we will need ABSOLUTE attention from the first day. My name is Mr. Rothbard. Is everyone ready!?”

“Yes…” people sighed from all around the patch of grass. Nobody exactly felt like paying attention to class now.

“Now there is a new student to introduce, as I’m sure all of you know…” snickers were heard from around the classroom. “Everyone, this is…”

“Anastayia! It is lovely to meet all of you. I am looking forward to staying with all of you! I’m sorry if I’m a bit sweaty, I had to run here to class today to make it on time. And also about my clothes being slightly risqué, I’ve grown some recently and had to take time to get some replacements.” I don’t think anybody was mad at her about that.

“Everyone, get in your seats. Cynthia… you are not in ‘a seat.’”  He pointed to me sharply. I was sitting in Cynthia’s lap again, as usual. I should have figured that he would have a problem with it.

“It shouldn’t be a problem, should it?” I responded back. I kind of did want the best seat in the house.

Ana backed me up—“I’m sure it’ll be fine, Mr… Rothbard, it won’t distrac anybody at all.”

“I mean it! Cynthia, get into an actual desk!”  He leered over at me.

Ana began to stare at him intently, intimidating her with her powerful figure. “I don’t think it should be a problem,” she said sweetly. “I would be really happy if you let Cynthia stay here… and I would be REALLY upset if you tried to boss me around over such meaningless things.” She arched her back, causing her prodigious assets to jut out ye more prominently, looking like they would escape from the shirt.

“Why don’t you…”

“You don’t want to make me mad, little teacher,” she responded. I couldn’t believe her—before five minutes at school, she was already intimidating the teacher.

He backed down, however. “Okay…Cynthia… I guess it’s fine.” He looked a little defeated. I guess the authority of a teacher didn’t matter that much compared to that of a 17 foot, 1 and a half ton student.

               Throughout the hour and a half period a simple truth became evident—Ana’s presence was going to cause a lot of people to fail this class.

               Ana answered the majority of questions flawlessly as they came up in class. I was beginning to wonder if she had already had calculus. Every time she raised her hand, it drew the student’s eyes towards her. She was seated in the center of the pavilion, and the other students’ eyes were almost magnetically attracted towards her, gazing at her from all corners of the classroom. Ana seemed to beam from all of the attention. I thought of what she said earlier about Alex. That because I was sleeping with him she was able to meet the other students as well. I shouldn’t have been thinking about that. It was only fair. But even so—she could probably get twenty people from the school—at once. I had only one boyfriend who seemed disinterested in me. Maybe I should creak up with Alex.

               The boy seated directly behind her, Michael, was especially transfixed, Ana told me later. His desk was simply three feet behind her ass, and he was looking down the entire time, transfixed, at her jean shorts. I saw other students around the classroom watching her, eyes transfixed. Even the people at the front of the class were looking back.

               Ana showed off the entire time through innocuous gestures, including arching her back and yawning profusely, scratching at her sides. She even sniffed under her arm pits a couple of times, as if to innocently check, but people knew what she was doing. A couple of girls were looking away, or actually focused on the teacher, but all of the boys and most of the girls were constantly transfixed on this tower of sexual prowess.

               When she arched her back again, another student muttered “holy shit” who was sitting to her side. Even without a desk, Ana took up approximately a third of the classroom, her legs stretching for over eight feet, bordering two other sets of desks. Even while sitting down, her head was seven feet above the desks. It only reached halfway towards the top of the high pavilion, which gave her some growing room, I suppose. In the center of the class, the light shone above her, which gave the impression of her being the sun as well.

               As I looked around, nestled between legs as thick as small tree trunks, I noticed that there were several tents popping up throughout the classroom. Many of the guys were entirely transfixed on her, desire taking them over entirely. People were looking… up… and up…

               Eventually Ana said something to me, “quietly.” But everyone else could hear.

               “Cynthia… it’s okay that you have a boyfriend, it really is. But I’m going to experiment with other people as well… don’t worry… I’ll still be with you too. But I don’t think one person… is really enough… to satisfy me.” By now the teacher was watching, he had even quit lecturing. A tent had sprung up in his pants as well. It was so fucking obvious.

               “I… I have a pool… you can come there… this Friday.” Laura said. I never figured that she would be into another woman—she had never indicated that around me or anyone else, and it seemed even less likely that one of the most popular girls in school, a prominent member of the cheerleading squad, would be admitting it that pathetically, but I guess that’s what Ana did to people. I really didn’t want Laura to embarrass herself though.

               “Great!” Ana replied. “Everyone’s invited. Tell everyone you know.” It seemed kind of rude to invite what would probably be hundreds of people to someone else’s house, but I guess Ana could get away with that. “I’ll take you there myself” she looked down at me. I smiled up at her. Maybe this girl was a bit of a crazy nympho, but with all that she hung out, I thought that she really did care for me, despite showing herself off to everyone.

               “Sure,” I replied.

               The rest of the day went the same way. For the class periods in the middle of the day, I had to go into school. I knew I stank of Ana’s sweat, so I tried to avoid other people some, but mostly it went as normal. The last class I also shared with Ana, and it proceeded the same as the first.

               “Don’t we need an air conditioner here?” Ana asked miserably, when I went to meet her outside. A twinge of jealously rocked through me as I saw two other students, a guy and a girl, seated on her lap.

               Ana motioned me over… “C’mon, c’mon, there’s still room.” I walked over to sit between them. The guy, Michael, was someone I didn’t exactly like, and I didn’t even know who the girl was, but it appears that Ana was making a lot of “friends” quickly.

               The stench wafting off of Ana was overwhelming by this point. “I had to drink out of the house for like fifteen minutes earlier.” Ana explained to… everyone basically. Nobody was paying attention to anything else. “The temperature out here is fucking unbearable.”

We waited out the rest of the period similarly to the first, and soon we were all out of class.

               “Okay… everybody!” Ana exclaimed. “Let’s head over to Laura’s place this weekend. I’ll take you over there Cynthia.”

Chapter 10: The Pool

               Laura’s house was only a couple of miles from my house, and Ana carried me over there again. Her sweat was pouring on top of me again, this day even hotter and I was practically becoming drenched in it as she walked over. My hair was sticky at the touch by this point. She was walking slowly as well, the heat had seemed to drain her energy.

               “Just a bit longer until the pool… okay?” Ana said, looking down at me. “Just know, Cynthia, even if I do like to show off, and even if I let people do… some things… I really do care for you. Okay?”

               “Yeah…” I nuzzled next to her, for all it was worth, my head sandwiched evenly between her breasts. I almost dozed off beneath her, but soon we were there.

               She stood as tall as the roof of their two-story house. People were pouring through the gate to Laura’s swimming pool. It looked like there had to be hundreds of people there. How was this going to work? Her pool wasn’t even that big.

               Laura was standing in the front yard, ready to greet us Ana. “Everybody!!! The star of the party is here!” She exclaimed, as loudly as I had ever heard. “It’s ANA!!! Our very own giantess!!!” Cheering erupted from all around. Ana waved her right arm, almost dumping me to the ground in the process.

               “I know that you’re all waiting to see me, everybody!” Ana teased. “But,” she said, taking on an image of mock disappointment. “I didn’t even bring my swimsuit! Whatever shall I do?” She put on a fake pouting expression. “I don’t want to have to go naked~” Everyone in the crowd cheered in response, a deafening roar arising from all of the people all around us.

               Ana stepped over the five foot tall gate effortlessly and moved towards the pool. It was already crowded with an assortment of people.

               “Why don’t you put that girl down for a second. You already stay with her all the time. You should see the rest of the students.” Jessica replied.

               “Well I’m sure Cynthia will stay right by me…” Ana said, placing me down. She began to strip, she was actually doing it. Quickly her shirt and jeans flew off, laying into a giant sweaty pile next to the pool. Hesitantly I spotted a boy out of the corner of my eye edging towards the clothes. Soon her underwear and bra followed as well, and she was completely naked standing above the throng of admirers.

               “I’m so embarrassed.” She teased everybody. “But I imagine you must be more so. You’re all high schoolers right? All of you hoping to score a girl, get with that got guy? And all of you came here to look at my naked body.” A lot of students looked uncomfortable—they didn’t expect her to just immediately get naked. “But now you’re going to see it… and feel it… and so much more. So I need a few people to clear some space for me… or I’m going to crush someone.” Ana’s pale skin looked kind of red, actually. So I tried to point it out to her.

               “Ana! Ana!!! I think that you need some sunscreen. It looks like you’re getting burnt!” But she completely ignored me. People gradually cleared out, but still there didn’t appear to be enough room for her to lie down.

               “Coming through!!!” Ana quickly stepped into the water her feet causing massive waves throughout the pool. It was only ten feet at the deep end, so she went in there first, so that she could submerge all of her body into the water.

Ana then motioned to lie down, stretching herself throughout the pool. A couple of students disappeared entirely as she sat down, placing her multi-hundred pound ass into the pool. As she began to lay down, several gallons of water splashed out. It almost looked like steam was rising as she submerging herself into the water’s surface.

One student ended up suspended on her leg, holding onto it for dear life, as she extended it to nearly reach the other end of the pool. Her feet, each of them nearly two feet in height, were placed at the shallow end of the pool. It was so shallow that each of them extended just a bit below the surface of the water.

People were truly focused on her breast. Each of them bobbed above the water’s surface, the red nipples teasing boobs that had each become larger than the heads of the students. When I looked at each of the students, they reminded them of me. People who wanted to get lost between the marvelous breastflesh-squeezing them, sucking them. Soon an exhausted boy emerged from next to Ana, appearing right next to her armpit. He looked completely disoriented, almost hurt.  

“You look a bit out of sorts,” Ana teased, pointing him in the cheek. He really looked bruised, I thought. “Was my ass a little too heavy for you?”

He simply panted, he looked completely disoriented there. “I… think I might leave.” He simply replied, finally.

“C’mon, don’t be such a spoilsport. Again, I wanted to object as she pressed him tightly into her chest. So tightly that it looked like it was nearly suffocating him. Otherwise, she completely ignored him. “Everyone, why are you not doing anything? I know that I take up a lot of room, but I’m willing to share.” People still stood there, staring at the boy between her boobs. “I mean it. Now. Everyone will get here with me, now.”

At that point, it was like a switch had set off throughout the entirety of the place. Everyone began pouring in to the pool. Water poured out of it quickly as it overflowed. Soon Ana spotted me, still waiting on the edge of the pool. And she calmly beckoned me over.

“We’ll have some more personal time later sweetie. And I still think you’re the cutest girl here. But you should know that your little self is not enough to get me off.” She giggled, her boobs shaking with her. “And I think that you should experience that.” It’s true that she hadn’t been cumming much with me. I could try for forever, but she could easily bring me to orgasm in five minutes—even after a while I couldn’t do much to her other than make her a little wet. I suppose that’s what happened when I weighed only a few pounds to her.

“I mean it. I’ll be mad if you don’t get in here with me.” Hesitantly, I slipped into the pool. There was no standing room. I felt myself quickly sandwiched between another boy and a girl. They had both stripped down to be completely naked. Soon I found myself pressed against her ass, the other students backing me in. She already had another girl working on her clit, and I was hearing Ana begin to moan above me.

“Everyone, attend yourselves to me. I would really like to feel good now…” Ana stretched out lazily, her face barely visible through the crowds of people swarming around her. She was currently giving some boy I didn’t know a blowjob. He was straddling her face, thusting with abandon into her cavernous, slippery maw. She was sucking on it like a straw. He appeared to be in bliss, a stupid grin plastered upon his face.

Suddenly I was shoved to the side by another boy, coming through simply to lick at her stomach a little. I decided to go down to her ass, to see if I could please her down there. I held my breath and went under the water. Her ass, over three and a half feet tall, extended a couple of feet under the water. Climbing under her butt, I decided to surprise her a little. Suddenly, I thrust my arm in there, causing her to react, arching up a little. I thought that it was working well, so I kept at it. Soon she began thrashing about chaotically above me. I worried that she would even break my arm. I began to lose air as she sucked on my arm. I couldn’t even get it out from her, she had devoured it so greedily. I began to worry that something could happen to me as she thrashed above me. But even so I was aroused. As my other arm settled into her ass, I could hear the muffled cries of other people getting off on her. She was so… fucking… huge.

“Crawl all over me!” I heard Ana cry thunderously. “Fuck me! Fuck my breasts, my ass, my cunt. It takes all of you insignificant little people to fuck me!” With my breath running out, I soon felt her convulse a little around my hand. Her whole body was taking me, and many others, up and down like a ragdoll. She was already cumming.

Suddenly I felt all the breath knocked out of me, as it felt like I was being crushed. She had knocked her butt down to the surface of the pool. And I was trapped under it as she continued to writhe about. It felt like my life-force was being knocked out of me, every bone in my body being knocked about.

And suddenly, just as quickly, she was off of me, and my arm was free. I floated limply to the top of the pool. I felt violated, but there was nowhere else I could go, as everyone else was crowding me in around her. I saw another girl pressed up to her pussy, which was dripping wet. The girl almost looked like she was struggling just as much as I had been, but Ana didn’t care. She appeared to be in a state of pure bliss, not caring what happened to anyone else in the pursuit of the mighty orgasm. I couldn’t get away from her. The position I was on, to the side of her belly, wasn’t the highest real estate for her. So I hoped I’d be okay if I remained right there. But I thought I could be hurt if she did anything like that again. Many people had probably been hurt.

“HARDER!!! HARDER!!! GOD!!! HARDER!!!!” Ana screamed, confirming my worst fears. It had only been a couple of minutes, and yet she appeared to be becoming excited again. Looking at her, Ana’s nipples were incredibly hard, jutting out several inches above her breasts. One boy was titfucking her… or more appropriately, her tits were fucking him. His dick was easily swallowed beneath them… with breasts over a foot long, her breasts would easily swallow any dick on the planet. At the same time he sucked on one of her nipples, completely engrossed with her. Another girl was trying to reach to get at her other nipple, toying with it harder. Nothing about Ana was going to settle down. She had likely been waiting for this moment for a long time.

“What a little wimp!” Ana cried out at one boy limping away. “I’m just far too much to handle, aren’t I?” She was obviously having fun, treating all of the other people her age as if they were toys. I saw her forcing one boy into her armpit, making him smell it. She was being as mature as usual.

Soon I saw her looking at me again. “So Cynthia, am I everything you dreamed of when looking at my pictures. Everyone! I knew how cute this girl was, and that I’d be staying with her, so I sent her some nudie pictures before I came here. So I could get her into me!” So much for staying with Alex.

“Ana… I’m really kind of hurt right now… if you could.”

“Aw… did my big fat ass give you a booboo? Come here to mommy.” She said, dragging me over to her breasts. Copious amounts of semen was stuck between them. It looked almost like a single guy had cum in between the breasts of a normal girl. And soon my sore head was stuck beneath them. Between the sweat, her ass, and now this, I had to smell absolutely terrible by this point. The voices around me were almost completely silent, the breastflesh effectively silencing it. I was able to breathe this time, because of my exact position. I could get access to a slight bit of air from underneath her boobs.

This kept up a while, as I simply feebly licked at the skin between her boobs. It felt nice, but I wanted to go home. I didn’t think that Ana would give me that chance for a while. So I stayed there, passing the time, for what felt like an eternity.

The surface of her body felt incredibly supple, and my feet extended down to nearly her belly button. So I did my best to hump at the surface, enjoying the feeling of the sweaty skin beneath me.

I felt myself shake after some time, an orgasm reaching my core. She was basically completely ignoring me, and yet she could still bring me effortlessly to the throes of orgasm. I knew I was nothing compared to her as I lay in the throes of orgasm. I felt other people step on me as I lay there. I couldn’t do much, however, my face was caught between her breasts, soaked in the semen of strange people.

I was shocked as some other guy sat on top of me to shove his dick into her breasts as well. He moaned loudly as he thrust recklessly right above me. I was not okay with this, and tried to yell out for Cynthia, but my voice was muffled between her sweaty, sticky breasts. He kept at this for merely a couple of minutes before he came, and yet more semen dripped onto my head, shifting between her breasts. Soon another guy replaced him, and added to it yet more. This went on for hours, Ana completely ignoring me. I heard her voice calling out commands the entire time, loud enough to be heard through the muffling of her breasts.

“Hey… hey you

“Awwwww….” Ana gazed at me, her face a mixture between teasing and genuine remorse. She practically purred as she looked at me. “Why don’t I play with you some here, so that I can make up for what happened earlier?”

Before I could respond, Laura interjected. “NO! My parents are going to be here soon. The place is dirty enough… I didn’t expect you to instantly turn it into some orgy. I just wanted to…”

“You just wanted to gain some approval by showing off the new giant girl.” Ana retorted, gazing at her seductively, her platinum blonde hair framing her face. “But you need me. I don’t need you. Don’t you think other girls have pools? Cynthia has a lake.”

“Well, I was the one who invited you here! The least you can do is respect me a little!” It was kind of funny to see Laura arguing about respect. She was used to ordering other people around. Laura was literally shaking as she watched Ana acting this way towards her.

“I think I’ve shown you enough respect just by coming here.” Ana shrugged. “By the way, you haven’t bothered to experience me at all today. Are you mad because of that. I have all the room in the world because you made everyone leave early.” Ana stood out of the water, casting everything in shadow. Laura’s mouth flew open as she looked up at her, intimidated. Even at the edge of the pool, she only came up to her breasts.

“Please… just take your semen soaked friend, and leave. Before anyone gets here,” she pleaded one last time. Finally, thankfully, Ana shrugged, and she picked me up. She put on her tight, wet clothes quickly. Somehow, I thought, they didn’t appear to be that tight before. Maybe it was an effect of the water. Soon I lost my breath one last time as I was dipped under the pool’s surface. She was cleaning me off, I realized. Soon though, she held me to her again, and she was walking with me back towards the place.

“Ana… what was that,” I pleaded with her, limply in her hands.

“I’m sorry…” she sighed. “I just got a bit carried away… sometimes I get a bit carried away.”

“Carried away! You hurt several people! You hurt me! You covered me in semen!”

“Yeah? And you still came after I hurt you and covered you in semen? Didn’t you? Besides,” she grinned down at me wickedly, “I still think that you really enjoyed me. Everyone did. That’s worth anything I cause. I’m big… REALLY big… and I can’t help but bump into a few people when I’m getting off.” I was beginning to wonder whether this… any of this… was a good idea.

“Just… try to be more gentle, okay?”

“Yeah… yeah…” she said, looking back at me. “Do you want to try anything at your place, I still don’t really feel satisfied.”

“YOU JUST ORGASMED FOR FIVE HOURS!!!” I felt like her even saying this was insane. “How are you not satisfied!!”

“Geez, don’t have such a stick on your ass!” she retorted. “You liked humping me for that long. And you’re still going to like it when we get home. You’re sleeping with me tonight. And between you and me… I don’t plan to sleep.”

Settling Down

               On Saturday, I awoke on top of Ana. I felt sore all over. She had screamed last night as she thrust my head into her. She had done this the entire time. The nympho had a serious problem. Ana had a serious problem. Nobody has sex all day like that. But she stretched as if she didn’t have a care in the world—high—high in the air.

               “Hey… Cyndy…” Ana poked at me, the large finger taking up my entire cheek. “Can we measure me again? I’m curious.”

               “We measured you earlier this week,” I groaned. “There’s no reason that it should be any different now.”

               “I’m just curious. You see, I have just the slightest of suspicions that, by some coincidence, I have happened to grow. So can you measure my prodigious height?”

               I groaned, but I looked to reach at the massive tape measure. It was going to run out of space soon. The thing only reached twenty feet in length. Ana laid down on the dirt just as she had before. I took out the tape measure. She really did look bigger. From foot to toe, the tape measure stretched to nearly its full length. I gasped when I measured it fully. 18’7. 18’7.

               “Eighteen feet seven inches.” I cried. “How did you know? How did you know? The factory’s going to have to work overtime for you. You’re going to need a new change of clothes every week.”

               “My body’s trying to outpace any ability to wear clothes,” she gazed at me. “Eventually none will fit me at all.”

               “Ana… aren’t you worried about this at all? No clothes will fit you? What are you going to do?”

               “Whatever I want,” Ana beamed with pride, as if her growing was the greatest accomplishment in the world. In a sense, I suppose it was. It seemed to matter more than most people’s accomplishments. “But not today.”

               “Not today. What DO you plan to do today? I was just going to hang out with Sarah. You know. Like I was having an ordinary day… that’s all.”

               “That’s fine,” she chirped, shifting her massive body on the ground. “I’ll hang out with her too.” I didn’t really want to tell this massive, growing girl that she couldn’t hang out with me. I might try and give her another chance.

               “Fine. Whatever. But we’re just going to hang out and do normal things today. Not sex things. That’s simple enough to understand, right?”

               “That’s fine. I don’t feel like I did yesterday. You’re not mad at me right?” She looked at me with innocent eyes. Innocent eyes after she plastered my face to semen yesterday.

               “I’m not mad! I’m fine!” I yelled back. Ana began to eat her mid-morning meal, a gigantic amount of meat, in silence. The large vat, contributed by people throughout the town, had to have hundreds of dollars of food in it. She ate it effortlessly while I waited for Sarah to arrive.

               Sarah didn’t expect me to be with Ana, after what happened yesterday. I could tell, as her smile faded a little when she saw her.

               “Hi Cynthia… Hi Ana,” she responded when she saw us. “I didn’t know you’d be here today, Ana.”

               “Is there a problem about me being here?”

               “I just heard that you fucked the entire school,” Sarah huffed, as she walked up me. “When I saw how familiar the two of you were becoming… when I saw that… I didn’t have in mind you showing off your naked body to everyone.” We stood there in silence for a second, shuffling our feet. “Do you play chess,” Sarah inquired after several minutes. “Sure, why not.” We all silently went inside of the barn. For a while, everyone played chess.

               “You’re going to move the pieces for me, right? They’re a bit small for me.” For a while we played chess silently. The only sound was the directions which Ana issued to me, as I moved the pieces for her. I had always known that Sarah was skilled at chess. She had nearly won a state championship a year ago. It was surprising to see this game drag out for so long.

               “But you do like her, right?” Sarah looked between the two of us. “If you like her, you wouldn’t do what you did yesterday. Just because you’re a popular girl and she’s relatively quiet doesn’t mean that you should have orgies with the entire school. But… she said,” picking up a knight gingerly, “maybe you think it’s unique because you’re big, but people don’t like it when they’re cheated on.” She remarked simply, lecturing the giant.

               “I still make sure to spend a lot of time with her…” Ana squirmed from the questioning. “She has a boyfriend, as I’m sure you know. So I haven’t thought of it as dating traditionally.” The two sat there, me moving at Ana’s commands for a while. “I was never that popular actually,” Ana remarked, out of nowhere. “My complexion cleared up a lot recently, but trust me, I didn’t always look this way. I was considered to be kind of a nerd. I didn’t have many friends… please… I’m sorry. Did I hurt you yesterday, Cynthia? I would never mean to hurt you.”

               “A little. Can’t you control yourself? Don’t you realize that people probably have pictures of you after what happened at the pool. You’re going to be known to everybody as nothing but a giant slut.” I remarked, probably too cruelly.

               “I’m fine with being known as a giant slut. They’re not my friends, after all. I can get something from them, and they can get something from me. I don’t have to show any other side to them. I doubt that they would care anyway.” She was concentrating, looking down at the pieces. It appeared that she was finally losing, Sarah gaining the advantage as Ana’s king was pushed into a corner.

Growth

               I woke up in my room, still feeling sore from the activities of last night.  I was always sore nowadays. It’s inevitable when you live with someone like Ana. Even when we didn’t do anything for several days, one night with her was enough to make me sore for a while. After all—all or nothing. I dressed slowly, rubbing myself to calm the tension in my muscles, as I prepared to amble downstairs.

               When I arrived, my father was speaking excitedly with someone on the phone. He really seemed to be getting into the publicity thing. Everyone had to know what was going on between Ana and I. She was far, far too loud for them not to know. But to this point, they had refused to acknowledge it.

               “So how much should we get to administer the contract?” He asked excitedly. “20,000? Yes, we’re doing everything that we can to take care of her.

               He was like this all the time now. He wasn’t preoccupied with much else, even his actual job. He could earn far more money by skimming off the top of contracts designed to feed Ana. It had, in a sense, become his job. And he didn’t have time for much else. I didn’t really speak to him.

               “What are you going to do today, dear?” I heard my mother speak from across the living room, as I walked in. She was seeming to be disapproving pretty strongly, lately. It was obvious what I was doing with Ana.

“I’m probably going to hang out with Ana again.” I replied.

“You’re going to… hang out… with her again? Don’t you think you should do something else? You’re letting her preoccupy you all of the time,” she sniffed. Should someone else try to occupy the giant horny girl!?

“Well, what else did you want to do today?” I snapped at her.

“I don’t know…” she responded, shocked. I normally didn’t talk back to her like this. But it was my duty to satiate Ana. It was my duty to do that. My place.

I didn’t wait for my mother to respond, and I quickly went outside, heading towards the barn. I was stunned at what I saw there, however. There was a boy limping out of the barn. If there was one word which I could use to describe him, it would be sticky. All he was doing was muttering about Ana being a psycho. It was easy to put two and two together.

“So I suppose she fucked you,” I said. “Now tell me, who first brought that idea to her.” He shot me a dirty look back, but it was true. Unlike him, I couldn’t choose to be around Ana or not. He wanted to be fucked by her, and so he was. He got what he wanted.

“I thought it would be nice, but I didn’t go there to fuck her!” He retorted. The boy, I realized, was not a boy. He must be a man. He actually looked like he was over six feet tall, and in his thirties.

“Oh, so you’re the delivery guy, I guess,” I remarked, looking back at him. “Did she really do anything to you…”

“Just… whatever. I get paid more than most I guess.” He continued limping away.

I sighed, and prepared to go inside the barn, walking outside it. The door of it was already open, as a large truck was backing into it. Yep, he was a delivery guy. But I wondered where the rest of the staff was, as I prepared to enter Ana’s “room.” Immediately I noticed the smell of her cum.

She was drinking a gigantic vat of milk which someone had left for her. The thing was gigantic, almost a small pool’s worth. Even to her, it should have been big. She had to wrap both of her hands around it to lift it in the air to her mouth. Yet she was lapping at it greedily, sucking the whole thing down in short order. Her belly actually appeared to be slightly distended, it appeared that she was really going at it.

But what was more noticeable than Ana were all the people around her. There had to be like eight delivery men, in addition to the one who ran off. She reclined in the barn like a queen, letting everyone else service her. Her back rested against the wall as she drunk from the vast vat of milk.

She didn’t even look at me as she ordered everyone else around. “You understand now, right? This is nothing. All of this milk that you got me is not going to last any amount of time. You need to be getting me much more food. Much more. The entire room smelled of her. Of her sweat. Of her cum. It felt like I was entering her realm.

One of the men was thrusting into her sopping pussy down below. How pointless, I thought. His dick couldn’t have been longer than a few inches, and he was trying to fuck someone who was like twenty feet tall. She couldn’t have felt it at all, but she was clearly turned on anyway.

Her feet were covering two other men, splaying across most of their bodies. She moved the toes between their dicks and their tongues, alternating between letting them lick her feet, and bringing them to orgasm. Still another man was trapped beneath her ass, in a similar position to me a couple of days ago. It practically covered him entirely. I swallowed as I thought about how it already looked bigger than at the pool.

“You aren’t doing enough you know. I’m a big girl, so you can’t hold back.” I noticed with shock that she was already finishing the vat of milk, draining the last of it. She licked her lips as the last gallons disappeared down her throat. That was when she finally noticed me.

“Cynthiaaaaa…. How are you today? How do I look, big?” Ana said. She appeared to be fishing for a compliment, but I was too shocked by everything going on to even be able to respond.

“Cat got your tongue?” Ana finally put down the empty vat. A deep clang reverberated as it hit the ground. “It’s time for you to spend some quality time with me.”

“Wait, I’m not sure if…” but my protests were cut short as the naked giantess lifted me into the air. This was insane. I was constantly sore from everything going on. She hovered me in front of her face, brining my lips closer to hers.

My hair was blown back as she belched. The smell of milk filled all of my senses as she began burping. This went on for over 10… 20… 30 seconds, and it just didn’t stop. Finally, her deep low, belch turned into something light. And she emitted a last single burp before giggling. I wrinkled my nose at the smell, but I didn’t have time to say anything before she began kissing me.

Did I say kiss? It was really more like she was licking me all over. Her tongue probed all over my body, even clothed. Soon another set of clothes was quickly becoming ruined, as it was stained with her saliva.

“Ana… how did you start an orgy here. What did you even do?” I protested, as she licked me all over.

“I simply ordered them to service me. I can be pretty persuasive. Look at me. There’s no other fucking girl like me who can fucking fuck like me anywhere near here. And now… I order you to serve me too.” She attempted to jam her large tongue into my mouth with that statement. Unlike before, it didn’t even really fit in me at all, which I found to be a little sad.

“How are you eating so much? How did you go through that vat of milk!?” I really was concerned. Noone, even her size, should be able to drink that for breakfast.

“I’m a growing girl, as I’m sure you know. And besides,” she cupped her breasts, jostling the people sucking at her nipples. “Milk makes your breasts grow bigger.”

“I think they’re big enough,” but my protests were cut off as she pressed me to her boob expectantly. Knowing what she wanted, I began to take her nipple into my mouth. Several of the other men were still pleasuring her, even as a couple of others called the radio.

“Yes… we need three more trucks,” the man responded. Three more!? He explained the circumstances on the radio, even as I quit proving at Ana’s nipple for a second, stunned. Three more trucks of milk? Where was she going to put it all at? Looking down, I saw that her belly was already slightly distented from all of the milk she had been drinking.

At that moment, I saw another face peeking inside the barn, even as most of the employees began to leave to satiate her hunger, merely myself remaining behind to continue the eternal dance of pleasuring Ana. It was Sheldon. Great.

Sheldon, clocking in at 5’4, was one of the biggest nerds in the entirety of the school. Wearing a thick pair of glasses, and sporting unkempt hair, there was hardly anybody who he

“H… hi. Ana.” He pushed his glasses up nervously. “I am a big… big fan of you. I… I’m in a different class, and I wasn’t invited to the pool party, so this is my first chance… to get to talk to you.”

“Well, it makes since why you’d be nervous, I guess. I’m kind of a big girl. That’s a little intimidating.” Ana pressed her thumb into the back of my head even as she said this. I suppose she wanted me to pleasure her some more. Turning away, I continued to suck at her nipple. It was HARD right now, and nearly four inches in length. The thing was almost as long and wide as a dick, as I took it into my mouth. I liked the soft and rubbery feel as I bit at it. And my hands wrapped around her soft and pillowy breast, an incredible sensual pillow. Ana was the sexiest thing alive.

And Sheldon agreed.

“I never knew that any girl like you was out there,” he went on, fervently. “I have been a giantess… admirer for years.”

“Admirer, huh.” She responded. “Do you go on any of the websites? Giantess City, giantessworld, stuff like that?” Sheldon fervently watched me sucking on her nipple.

“Yes, all of the time. I love reading stories about girls who grow over a long period of time, becoming bigger and bigger. More and more powerful. Girls like you.”

“Girls like me, huh. It must be pretty amazing to meet a girl like me, especially when you look like you barely talk to girls,” Ana made the obvious observation. “You must have wanked off a lot to girls like me, but I bet your imagination’s limited. You couldn’t have imagined all of this.” Ana flicked her other nipple. “If you met a girl like me, have you ever considered what you would have to offer? It’s not like I find you very attractive myself. And,” she said, gesturing to the empty container of milk. “It’s not like you could do a lot to feed me. Although…” she gazed down, smiling. “I guess in those stories it’s pretty common for people like you to use your bodies to feed me, right?”

“Y… yeah. I mean, vore… is pretty hot. The thought of you being so insignificant to a girl that she eats you for a snack is hot, right? Slipping down her throat, to her stomach. A small part of you adding to the body of a giant, growing girl.” He was breathing hard as he said this. I couldn’t tell from my vantage point, but I would have bet $100 that he had an erection.

“Giants aren’t immune from kuru.”

“Kuru?” He was clearly in the dark, as was I.

“Several giants used to eat people, and it became more common among us than among people. Besides, I find the thought of eating someone icky.” I noticed that neither of those reasons for not eating people included consideration of the actual people.

“But that goes back to my point… Sheldon? What DO you have to offer me? Because from my vantage point, I don’t see much.” He was clearly nervous, looking at the girl, over eighteen feet tall, wet with sweat. It was a vision to him. And Sheldon did not want to fuck this up… meanwhile I just continued to lick her nipple. Ana wasn’t paying as much attention to me. And it was nice to savor her without her manipulating my body every which way.

“I have only to offer me,” Sheldon replied. “I don’t know what I can do, but I’ll do everything I can.”

“Everything?” Ana haughtily replied. “Prove you can do everything.” She turned towards me, a different tone in her voice. “Could you… uh… detach myself from my nipple for a little bit. I want to see what everything is.” Awkwardly, I complied. I couldn’t believe that the sexiest girl on Earth was going to give Sheldon the time of day.

Ana walked outside of the barn, completely naked. I knew that my parents had to see her. But I didn’t know how to respond. Sheldon ran ahead of her walking out into the field.

“Walk about… I don’t know… twenty feet in front of me.” Ana ordered Sheldon. I walked on the ground, following Ana. My eye was level with her knee, and looking up at her butt above, her leg was as thick as my entire body. She had become goddamn huge. Twenty feet in front of the ground lay a shallow depression, a sort of groove into the ground. Sheldon walked towards the bottom of it, from which I imagined Ana must have appeared even more magnificent.

“What do you want me to do, g…goddess.” Sheldon replied.

“Goddess is not a word you will use from now on. I am powerful because I am a gigantic, sexy, horny, smart girl. People like me have the ability to get others to do what they want. By calling me ‘goddess’ it makes it seem like it’s some sort of magic. But,” she whispered lustily, cupping her breasts for the umpteenth time this day, “the secrets of success are right in front of you. Besides, ‘goddess’ just sounds corny. Okay?”

“Yes… god… Ana, you magnificent giantess.” Sheldon obeyed.

“Good. Then what I want you to do… is help me practice my aim.” Ana smiled, far above him. “You will take off all of your clothes, and lay them in a pile next to you.” I wasn’t sure what Ana meant by ‘practice her aim,’ but I had an idea. Sheldon complied with this order as well, taking off all of his clothes and laying them to the side. His dick was quite a bit larger than I thought possible… not that it mattered to Ana.

“Okay then… let’s go. Number one.” My suspicions were right. Ana began to let loose a stream of piss, which immediately impacted Sheldon. Her aim was perfect. She didn’t need practice, and the stream of piss directly hit his face.

“Bulls-eye!” Ana exclaimed, keeping up the stream of piss. Of course, Ana is a girl, so it sprayed around him as well. I could even feel a bit of wet pee hit me as it kept going. I didn’t… particularly… mind. But I didn’t envy Sheldon’s position as the piss began to form a small lake around him. There was no point for him to put his clothes into a pile, as they were soaked completely the moment Ana began to piss. The stream just kept on going, Ana smiling as she continued to unleash a deluge upon my classmate. This kept up for over a minute, and as the level of piss grew higher, Sheldon had to prop himself up to keep the piss from flowing over his head. Not that this was helping. Her aim remained good. And it was clearly hard for him to catch his breath, and he had to awkwardly turn his head to the side to get a little bit of air in, along with a little piss. If he had opened his mouth to the stream head-on, he probably would have had teeth knocked out.

“Well, how did you like that,” Ana giggled, the stream finally beginning to subside.

“I…” Sheldon began to respond, sitting up.

“Psych!” Ana laughed as she began to pee again, laughing like an immature little girl, giggling at how much pee she could make. He was knocked back over again, and to my dismay, it looked like he was entirely underneath the surface of her piss. I was just about ready to yell at Ana to stop, when it finally began to stop for real. The stream trickled down towards her leg, but Ana let loose a couple of last bursts into the lake, straining as she finally quit pissing for real.

Soon afterwards, Sheldon’s head broke over the surface of the piss again. In the narrow depression, Sheldon had to sit up, and his shoulders were at the surface of her pee.

“Ana… this is the hottest thing that I have ever witnessed. No one else… no one else… can produce pee like you. It’s amazing

“I like people who admire me so much,” Ana teased, although her hand reached down and ruffled my hair at that moment, as if to remind me that I would always be her favorite. “Although it looks like a pond of pee. I wouldn’t really call it a lake.”

“I… I don’t think anyone else can even make a pond of pee.”

“You’ve got me there,” Ana replied tapping her foot. “Now I have another question. Can you drink a pond, Sheldon? Can you do it for me?” She looked at him expectantly. There was more piss than Sheldon there. Surely, she knew that was impossible? Maybe she asked him because it was.

And yet, he began his task, as if he was certain he could accomplish this. Sheldon began drinking her piss like it was manna from heaven, greedily slurping at the

“I don’t know if you were paying attention, but half the people left the pool party before it was finished, Cynthia,” Ana explained. “I have to find out who my true fans are, who my true servants are. The ones who have no sense of dignity around me. Those are the ones I’ll keep with me.” Ana kept talking, like some insane perverted queen. “They will show their devotion to me, at least trying their hardest to satisfy my demands, no matter how pointless or humiliating. And that… as I told you

 

 

“That was a lot of milk,” Ana replied, wiping away the last of it from her mouth. I was simply stunned looking at her. She had to have been bigger than this morning. Several feet taller. And looking at her distented belly, Ana was going to grow some more. Sheldon had given up all pretenses, jacking of to the side as he looked up at his… goddess.

“Now, I need to take a piss again. Sheldon, I know you’re having fun. But you know how it goes in all the giantess stories, right? The little guy follows the big girl’s orders.”

“Right.” Sheldon looked at her, admiring every inch. “Ana, your skin is really very smooth. It’s amazing that someone as beautiful as you would become this big.”

“Why thank you,” Ana accepted graciously. “I’m glad that I’m this big as well. Now get in the lake. I want to see if I can make it as big as the one in the back.”

“I think that’s a bit of a lofty goal,” I joked, looking up at my big lover.

“Heyyyyyyyyy girl. You see my belly here.” Ana burped yet again, reminding me. “How much milk do you think I’ve had today. At LEAST a lake’s worth.” She rubbed her disgorged belly slowly. No matter how much Ana peed, she wasn’t going to produce the untold thousands of gallons present in that lake. However, I thought glumly, that was at her present size. Would she someday be big enough to do that? I swallowed as I thought that the day may not even be that far away, as I looked at her belly again.

Athleticism

Humiliation

Rejection

Stalking

The Party

               “Oh?” She mocked, high above me. So… high… above me. “You LOVE me? Think about what we did forever, Cynthia… from day one… just THINK. WE FUCKED! From day one!” She pressed her foot into me more, sending pain throughout my body. I was almost entirely covered… by one foot. The stench was horrible. She obviously hadn’t bathed in a while.

               “You remember… everything else we did too, right? You remember how much we hung out… we’re friends if nothing else?” I screamed up at her. “We’re friend’s right!”

               “Move her into the pool!” She barked at the party goers, slurring

 

               For a while Ana just stood there above me, saying nothing, not moving at all. Even her breathing was calm… it was almost like she was a giant, majestic statue, except she was teetering back and forth.

               “STOP!!! STOP!!!” All of the taunting around me suddenly ceased, as if a switch had been pulled.

               “Cyndy… is that… your… arm?” She asked slowly, remorsefully. With that, all of the taunting arising from outside of the pool stopped.

               “Y…Y…Yes…” I slowly croaked out. I didn’t feel like I could move. I had never felt like such a wreck in my life. My entire body was crying out in pain.

               Ana reached down into the puddle of her own piss, slowly… and soon she had me in her hands. She was crying.

               “I don’t know what I did… I’m so sorry… I’m so sorry… I’m a terrible person… everyone was giving me everything… I thought that I was more important than someone insignificant like you… but I shouldn’t hurt anyone like that… like when I…” she was sobbing uncontrollably, and all of the party goers looked uncomfortable. I don’t know if she was realizing it, but I was now becoming covered in her tears as well. I just couldn’t help but lie there, feeling broken.  I don’t know if it was because she was high, or what… but I didn’t

High Confession

               With a jolt I was woken up. I felt shaking all around me. Ana must have been returning from another party. I checked my clock and it said 12:30 A.M., but I wasn’t going to get back to sleep as the footsteps grew stronger around me.

Ana was returning from another party, her large footfalls were evident as they grew closer. God, she was huge now. I never realized how much giants grew during puberty. I didn’t want to think about it-but the truth was self-evident. The girl I had first met at fifteen feet in height had ballooned to more than double that-over 30 feet-and still growing. It felt like our entire house was shaking as she approached it.

               And with the crash of a book to the right of me, I realized that it actually was. Ana was typically pretty gentle with her footsteps, but now she must have been too out of her mind to think about it. I thought about how insignificant we all must be to her, even as she approached. And approached she did, as several books of mine fell off the shelf. As her steps shook the earth, I hid instinctively under the covers, drawing them up so she wouldn’t notice me. I still didn’t want to talk to her right now… maybe she was feeling bad, but I didn’t want to talk to her right now.

               But it was to no avail. Soon the window, the special window, made just for me and my sister, opened up. And I knew what was there. I heard a loud crashing as Ana’s hand must have smashed into the bookshelf.

               “Where… uh… where are you, sister. Come on out… I just want to play a little…” Soon I heard another crash. I didn’t even know what that was.

               “There ya are!” I suddenly felt like my life was being squeezed out of me as one, and then another, arm grasped over me. I thought about screaming for help, but at this point I didn’t think that it would do too much. Soon I was lifted out the door, and I felt myself being carried throughout the air, clad in just my nightgown.

               She was stumbling towards the barn. As large as it was, it was only 30 feet high, and the doors less than half that. So she had to crawl to enter it now. My face roughly collided with the ground as she drug me in following her. I was terrified. But against all of my wishes I was excited. For so long… for so long… a part of me had been regretting what I had said to her earlier, and how cold she had grown sense. As she roughly drug me into the barn, I was hoping that things were changing. I had lost my boyfriend, I had lost my brother, my parents… it felt like more and more my life was revolving against Ana. And deep down I wanted her. And I wanted her to want me. Like over a year ago, when she first met me.

               And soon I was gazing up at her. She still had me in both of her hands, entwined in them as she stared down at me, her crouched figure appearing to take up the entirety of our barn.

               “Ana…” I asked hesitantly. “How… how are you doing Ana?”

               “Out of my mind… and a little joint” she said, staring down at me, unfocused. “I only had a few barrels of beer. I had heard…. I… had heard it was like water compared to vodka. So I didn’t think it would do this to me. And that it would be fine to have a few dozen joints.” She did look unsteady staring down at me. If she fell over on top of me, I thought that it would be painful, to say the least. “People were giving them all to me… so I figured I had to try it all…”

               “O…Okay Ana… I just… I just don’t want you to hurt me…” I said trembling. After what happened at the party, I was truly afraid. “Could she kill me? Was that it?”

               “Why is your leg all wrapped up?” She examined curiously. She didn’t really know why.

               “Because you stepped on it!” I cried out. “D… don’t you remember!” Her focus grew a bit stronger.

               “Really?” She said, narrowing her eyes at me.

               “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that!” I said, trembling, looking up at her. Why did I have to open my big mouth?

               “No… I didn’t think that really would hurt you that much. I’m just a big clumsy, stupid fool. You probably hate me now.”

               “Everyone just wants to fuck me, or watch me push over a building, or stomp reallllly hard Ana. Stomp hard! Make the ground shake! I mean… I don’t know…” I felt something big and wet hit me, covering my face all over, as her grip relaxed. Was she… crying?  “What I did was unforgiveable. I am unforgiveable. I don’t deserve to exist on this planet…” Ana kept sobbing.

               “No… I’m the one who’s pathetic…” I muttered, looking up at her. “You did do all of that. You exposed my boyfriend for caring more about wanting to fuck a hot girl than anything, my father as someone who just wants money and publicity, my friends just wanting to be popular… only Sarah really stuck by me. And you know what?” I said, gazing up at her, looking at her face, her stupid, beautiful, amazing face.

               “I still think about you constantly. Like a hundred times as much as when you first gave me those pictures.” Ana tried to use her free hand to wipe the tears from her eyes, as she looked at me intensely. And I’m insanely jealous, thinking of other people being with you. I stopped being with you because you hurt me, and toyed with me… if everything had been as gentle as that first night I probably never would have done what I did. You know… I was dating Alex long before I met you.” She nodded her head as I kept speaking. “But I let you do things with me for months, almost a year, all that time, under the excuse that I couldn’t resist. But I could have any time. You would have stopped. As you did. THAT’S when it felt that my life fell apart. When I could no longer be you… be beside you. I was afraid… I still am afraid… that the only reason I like you is because you’re big.”

               “Maybe… maybe it is a bit of a fetish thing,” Ana spit out, her face shining red with embarrassment. “But… but even if I always wanted a lover that was tiny in comparison to me… I… I wanted you, more than anyone else. And yes, I did want to mess with you. I did want to feel you under me… I still do… But I really do like snuggling you up to me too. I’ve discovered that I do like that. And telling you that it’ll all be allright.

               “You know…” I breathed. “I even liked it when you were rough with me. I was scared… that you would hurt me. But it was always exciting. You were… are always exciting. I just don’t know why… why a giant like you would be interested in me.”

               “I have been for a long time… and… and I’ll take care of you,” she whispered softly, as she brought her other hand to me as well, and began to cradle me. “I might keep teasing you, and I’ll be a little rough at times, but I’ll take care of you. Always.” Even as she said this, I knew that a part of her would be overly domineering. I knew that she’d never be that gentle. That she’d continue to mess with me. And I no longer cared. I just wanted her.

               “And… about Alex… I have to tell you something… I swallowed him, but I… I… threw him up afterwards. I mean, I was pretty drunk… and I got some other people to help with that… it was kind of a mess… it took a bunch of EMTs and shit… I mean, there was vomit everywhere… and he was burned by my stomach acid… but… I was really mad… about what he did.” Every small admission came out of her painfully, the giantess wincing.

               “Huh.” I didn’t really care too much. As long as he was alive, it was okay.

               “By the way, you said it was a bit of fetish thing… but Ana, you have more than a bit of a fetish, don’t you? I saw everything on your computer.”

               “Yeah… yeah… I have a problem!” Ana started crying again, her gigantic tears flowing freely down her face, wetting the floor of the barn below.

               “I… I don’t even know if I care anymore,” I responded. “You’re a nympho. Just admit it. But I’m… I’m one as well. I don’t mind if you have sex with other people, or even crowds, or whatever, all of the time, as long as you can keep me by your side wherever you go.”

               “Of course! I never tried to shut you out before! I always let you go with me if you asked. And if you ask to be by my side every moment,” then I’ll keep you with me. “And I’ll treasure every moment. Every moment. Every. Single. One.” She placed me back onto the ground of the barn, looking down at me almost remorsefully. At that moment, she looked more beautiful than I ever saw her. In the lighting of the barn, her golden hair shone like the sun above me.

               “So… knowing all that… is it okay if we start over? If you don’t want to… I can get out of your life. I’ll move away from here. I’ve messed everything up about people and giants bonding anyway.” She looked embarrassed, fidgeting as she said this.

               I knew that she had possibly almost killed me. I knew that she had humiliated me in front of many people. I knew that I loved her… but even so, I wondered if I was only forgiving someone that had done all of that to me because I was obsessed with her, because I couldn’t live without her. But even so.

               “I forgive you,” I muttered quietly. “I forgive you.”

 

 

 

 

A Strange Marriage

               “I know that I have a lot of problems. I am a nympho. I’ll probably never stop being one. I came among people… and among you, just to satisfy my fetish. Because I thought that you were pretty. If you’re okay… okay with who I am, I want to show you that you are more important to me than anyone else. Cynthia…” she took a deep breath, and her hands flexed back and forth. “Cynthia…

Cynthia, Will you marry me?

               I had never been so stunned. Ana wanted me to be with her, by her side, or in her hands, for her entire life.

Anastasiya… of course I will. I want to be your wife.

 

 

My Master

               “Cynthia… y’know, after all this time, I haven’t really learned to care for too many people.”  Ana said, breaking me out of her distraction. She was slumped over in the barn, her legs sticking out of its entrance. She couldn’t really fit in there at all anymore. She needed a new place.

               “What did that come from,” I replied. I was present at a characteristic spot, pressed against her clevage, as we lay down and watched a basketball game on the massive screen. She had always remarked how funny it was that she liked it so much when she could beat an entire team on her own.

               “So… as I said yesterday. I have a problem. A massive problem,” Cynthia replied. “And I think that I have a way to fix it. A very… passive aggressive way.”

               “What do you mean by passive aggressive,” I said, looking up at her perfect face curiously.

               “As much as we connect, I know that you’re every bit as massive a pervert as I am.” She looked at me matter of factly. “And I will prove it to you, one way or another. But I need to keep you safe. And I need to show you how much I love you. So I decided to give you a new present, for whenever you’re thinking of sex.”

               “And what is that?” I asked, poking her breast hard. She giggled as I did this. “Is it some sort of giant vibrator so you can be distracted?”

               “The present is me, silly,” she giggled, hugging me to her closer. “I’ve decided to have you wear the pants in our relationship from now on.”

               “You!?” I exclaimed. “What do you mean. I already have you?”

               “No. I mean that you get to order me around from now on when we do anything sexual. I love you, but I probably shouldn’t depend upon you for every orgasm. As you’ve seen, little people break kind of easily. But if you order me around all the time, you can keep me from ever hurting you. And that way… I’ll be able to show you how much of a pervert you are.” Hearing this was incredulous

               “So you want me to order you around… all the time, when we do anything perverted? I hate to sound like a loser, but I think natural selection but you on top. You’re fifty feet tall! Weren’t you talking about the square-cube law? You’re a THOUSAND times bigger than me. I don’t think I get to order you…”

               “That’s what makes it hot, silly.” Ana responded. “If I keep messing with you like I did earlier, I’m going to really hurt you, or even kill you. I can’t let that happen. However,” she smiled darkly. “I KNOW that you like to see me do some really perverted things. Eventually, I will hurt someone, and you will be the one to order it. I think this is the way to get you to be okay with it.”

               “I’ll never order you to hurt anyone…” I was in disbelief. How could she think that? “Of course I would never do that.”

               “I believe you will soon enough… we’ll see.” Ana replied darkly. “I do get off on hurting people, on dominating people. And watching them come back for more. I don’t want to hurt you, but honestly,” she said sweetly, “I don’t care about hurting anyone else. And I wouldn’t give this to you if I thought that you had barriers. But I am absolutely certain… absolutely certain… that you will break them.”

               For a little while I sat in silence, stunned against her chest. She said she would be calmer after she acted at the party, but apparently that only extended to me, and no one else at all. She thought I was going to order her to do these horrible things? Why

               “Okay… I guess I’ll order you around. But you’ll probably be disappointed. All you sure you want to do this all of the time?”

               “Maybe not all of the time in the end,” she admitted. “We’ll probably settle on half of the time. But I think that you should get exclusive control for the next couple of weeks. I really do need to think of a way to not hurt you though. I don’t want anything to happen to you,” she looked down at me calmly.

               “So… what did you want to do?” She asked. The basketball game was over. I guess that she expected me to go ahead and start ordering her around. I had no idea.

               “T… take off your clothes,” I requested, looking up at her.

               She giggled. “Okay, master.” Quickly she began to pull off her vast, and as always too tight clothes. I found myself tumbling as the surface of her shirt moved under me. I really didn’t feel like she was being that cautious. Soon I found myself deposited between her legs. Each of them was over half as tall as me, looking like tree trunks next tome Her shirt removed. I stayed there as she quickly removed the rest, the vast legs lifting as she slipped off her jeans and panties. It all happened in 30 seconds. Ana sure knew how to undress quickly. I felt disoriented as I sat there in the bottom.

               “What happened to being more careful?” I complained, feeling disoriented.

               “You need to give better orders, master. You only told me to get undress. You didn’t tell me to be careful about it.”

               “Touche.”

               “And…” Ana looked down at my tiny form, buried beneath her legs. “I told you last night… I’m already taller than most giants, pretty much any giant I know. If this keeps up, I could easily become a giant to giants, and I figured out why. You know, how I told you that giants grow based on some very strange things?”

               “Yeah.” Where was she going with this?

               “I was kicked out of school… I think that giants were hoping the peace treaty failed from the beginning by sending me, actually, by giving me one last chance.”

               “You were expelled? Why!?” Even as I asked, I already knew the answer.

               “I was a severe pervert. I committed public masturbation. I took off my clothes in the middle of class. I was trying to be discrete, I swear. But I couldn’t make it through an entire school day without getting off. Eventually I tried to make out with a hot girl in the middle of class, and it was too much.” Well yeah, that’s sexual assault...

               “But it’s theorized that giants can have weird triggers that make them grow. By satisfying their desire at any cost, they can establish dominance, and this increases the need to satisfy their desire more. It spirals outside of control. Do you remember, on that day at the pool? Did my clothes look tight?”

               “Yeah, but you can’t be saying what I think you are…”

               “I am. I grew almost a foot that day. I was famished actually. It’s why I ate so fucking much when I got home. I went from being well nourished to being frightfully skinny in one day. So…” she said, smiling with anticipation. “You will control how much I satisfy my desire. I should still be able to grow for over a year… and I could get very… very… big. Giants aren’t able to control each other to the degree I can control little people. You will make me a living mountain… a being you worship and love simultaneously.” I looked in front of her, and her massive slit was already leaking, a stream of cum floating towards me. “I know what your answer will be. So… are you ready?”

               “Yeah… but I think we’ll start with other people later.” What she said blew me away. She was becoming bigger than giants were supposed to be? What in the world was supposed to happen?

               There probably wasn’t any other alternative at his point. I imagined that I would find out.

               “Spread yourself open,” I commanded. “I want to see you close up.” Ana immediately reached down towards her pussy, and followed my command to the letter. Soon her slit was spread wide open, large enough for me to walk inside.

               “Good. Keep it like that,” I commanded. Let me come up close enough to inspect it. I walked up to it, my shoe becoming soaked in her liquid. Eventually I was right next to it. I supposed her slit would have been 3 inches in length if she was of normal height. Now it was 30. Soon, I supposed, I may actually be able to crawl through it. But for now…

               “Keep your fingers right there, Ana. Let me poke around a little.” I reached into it, touching the slippery erotic folds on the inside of her pussy. Despite what she said earlier about me not being able to get her off, she seemed to be quivering a little as I poked around inside her. The temperature was even noticeable hotter at the entrance. This was so fucking erotic.

               “It’s like everything’s magnified,” I said gazing at at it. “Okay… servant, let me inspect you a little deeper. I need to crawl inside you for a moment. So keep it open.”

               “O… okay…” Ana panted from above. I clambered up and tried to climb into the slippery surface. It was able to admit me easily, I had to crawl once I climbed on to enter in. the trickle of her liquid was guiding me inwards as I crawled within her. At a tenth of her height, I was the equivalent to six inches in length, so I must have been pretty similar to a dick in size.

               “You will admit me as much as possible. Think of me as the greatest dick you have ever ridden in your life. I want some excitement.” I shouted as loud as possible so that she could hear me even while I was inside of her.

               “Yes!” She responded eagerly. My legs were still sticking out of her, but I did my best to push myself in more deeply. Soon it became far tighter, as the sticky surface around of me adhered itself to me in every way. I was becoming more and more coated with her liquid. The surface of her vaginal tract tightly adhered to me as I heard muffled moans from all around me. The musty, addicting aroma of her sex filled every inch of me, as I made sure to lick some of her sweet nectar flowing around her walls. I liked it like this. I squirmed around within her, eagerly hoping to achieve my own orgasm. I rubbed my pussy on the walls of her own pussy, as I did my best to achieve orgasm. I heard her moaning, all around me, as she bounced up and down rapidly. She wasn’t touching herself down there, I realized, so I had to do the job for her.

Rapidly I bit at, nuzzled, licked, sucked, and fucked her flesh without abandon. The torrent of liquid around me increased even as I did this. It’s amazing how some of the vast amounts of food she ate was transformed into this cum… enough cum to drown a person It’s true, I realized. When I commanded her, I wanted to do the exact same things she made me do anyway. I just felt a little more secure when I was ordering it. And she was just as secure in knowing that I would make these commands. Soon the torrent increased to a flood, and I was pushed out of her violently as she came.

               I was going to command the most powerful and sexy person on the planet. As I lay there in Ana’s puddle of release, lazily licking a bit of it, my head was filled with one thought. “Ana… you gave me the best present ever… this is going to be awesome.” Above and around me, Ana giggled.

 

Cynthia’s Revenge

               I woke up, covered still in Ana’s congealed cum. Ana was sleeping above me, but on the desk was a pair of steel earphones with a note attached.

               “I’m still not sure about your weird relationship, but I guess this is at least a sign that Ana thinks of you uniquely. Ana got some people to use relatively new technology to implant a signal channel directly into her earlobe. Whenever you communicate through this set of earphones, Ana will be able to hear you no matter where you are at. I know that at her size, it has become harder and harder for her to hear people normally, so this should serve as a proper solution. By the way, I suppose that Ana was right—the perverted stuff is going on as much because of you as her. I heard her tell me that she stuck your face in her butt.

               On another note, I suppose it’s time to break it that I’m not exactly straight as well. I never did anything with Ana, because frankly I didn’t like her, but with you two getting along so well, I thought I’d try something. She said that she normally would require you to give permission, but that she knew I was okay. I’ve had thoughts of muff-diving before, but not diving into someone’s muff.

                                                                           P.S.—You smell bad. You might want to wash off her cum. I did”

                                                                                                                                                                     Sarah

               I sighed as I finished the note. Of course, Ana had already had sex this morning. And with Sarah? It seemed like everyone was into her now… that could only cause Ana’s ego, and her size, to grow even larger. But Ana had promised to care for me now, and it seemed more sincere than in the past, which reassured me.  Even so, I began to put on the small steel device—it fit like a glove, it felt like it was exactly made for her size. I didn’t even know when Sarah had been here, but regardless, at some point, Ana must have actually fallen asleep. What she said last night was true—her body was outpacing the ability to actually wear clothes. I smiled up at her vast body and placed some clothes on. I walked out past her outstretched legs. It was difficult, but I was able to open the barn doors myself.

               My parents were out today, but I saw my brother driving up in his usual car. I suppose that it we were on break, but I wasn’t expecting him to visit right now. He got out of the car, and began to immediately head towards me, walking in a huff.

               “You smell of sin,” he remarked freely as he walked up to me. He had somehow found out about what was going on between Ana and I. He was letting me know through constant texts and posts on Facebook which I had been choosing to ignore. However, I could tell that this was just going to keep going. I heard the noise of Ana stretching behind me and yawning from inside the barn. My brother’s confident expression faded hearing the deafening, deep yawn. I smiled at my brother. This was going to be fun.

               “Is that supposed to be an insult?” I chided. “I heard that your girlfriend broke up with you. Are you just upset because you can’t smell like sin.”

               “She’s NOT normal. The giants have been worried about how big she is becoming. What could make her grow larger than the other giants? It must be some sort of devilish influence.” Is he serious?

               “You’re right.” I grinned widely. “She’s not normal. She’s better than normal.”

               “She’s better than normal because her butt can crush a house?” He sneered. “You’re nothing but a pervert, and now everyone thinks of our whole family as perverts. This is all your fault.

               “Can your butt crush a house?” I replied simply. “That is all I ask. Can YOUR butt crush a house?” At that point I turned on my earpiece and called out to Ana. “Can you come out of the barn. I’m right in the front yard. Please do NOT put any clothes on… or I’ll be mad.” I heard the booming sound of her footsteps almost immediately, I almost felt giddy as she followed my commands.

               “Well… you know… maybe I should go,” Joseph responded immediately, making to head for the car. But in an instant, the vast doors of the barn swung open. In one deafening footstep, followed by another, Ana exited. Her body now stood far taller than the barn itself. As she stood up to her full height, Joseph stood rooted still to the ground, stunned at what was arising before him.

               “So… what do you want for me to do?” Ana grinned far above me, her hair drifting down below. her shoulders.

               “Wash him away… but do so without hurting him too much.” I commanded immediately. It was the very thing she did to me before. Yet in truth, I knew she got off on stuff like that. Who was I to come between this girl and her perversions. At her size, her every whim felt more like a command. And I was into that mode, even when she told me I had the power.

               “I will do as you command.” Ana did a fake curtsy. She must have been a sight to him. Completely naked, the girl stood right above him, preparing to deluge him in her liquid.  I stepped a few feet away, sliding back slowly.

               “What are you doing you big whore!?” I swear I knew no other Christian like him. Despite what some people say about conservative Christians, I knew nobody like my brother. But that was all stopped suddenly when the torrent unleashed above her. Now, even at her height, it wasn’t truly enough to ‘wash him away.’ However, it was enough to knock him over. He sputtered as the stream of yellow piss impacted him, his clothes becoming soaked as he fell to the ground. It splashed quite some distance from where it hit him, some of the piss landing all over me, but I didn’t really mind.

               “Keep it up.” I chirped. “I want to see you force every last drop of piss out. I reached down into my panties as the stream kept up. I was obsessed with her. I was obsessed with this giant pervert. And now, I wanted to see her go wild. Fuck everything.

               “What’s wrong with you?” Joseph screamed as he began to stand up. “What in the world is wrong with my perverted sister!?”

               “I think I’m doing pretty well,” I responded. “After all, it’s not like you have an all powerful giantess lover.”

               “LOVER!?” He howled. “She fucks everything? She’s not your lover!” He waved his arms wildly around. He really did appear to be upset.

               “I think she likes me well enough.” Ana replied cheerfully. “And I will make sure to take care of her. All that I can do for her. Only she understands that my desires are infinite.” This brought our new little pact to the forefront. She had promised she would never hurt me again. And as someone she truly cared for, I knew Ana would never do anything to hurt me. But, I began to realize, she never said anything about anyone else. As she grew bigger, she would hurt people, and probably even kill them. But, I thought, it would be pointless to stop that. A part of me wanted it anyway. And somehow I don’t think that she would listen to any command from me to stop all of it.

               After all, she was a little bigger than me.

               Joseph’s ranting died down, and he began to just look up at her silently. The continuously horny, domineering giantess. Almost ethereally beautiful, with silver hair falling below her shoulders. Ana. Her nipples were hard, each one poking out a foot from her areolae. They were hard often. She was panting hard, her cheeks flushed faintly red. She really couldn’t control herself. She could never control herself. And when she couldn’t control herself… I couldn’t control myself. I had to let her run wild. I needed it.

               “Satisfy your desires,” I told her. “Use him however you deem necessary. Just don’t kill him.”

               “I’ll try my best~” she smiled as she reached down her him, both of her arms rapidly encircling my brother. She held him even as she knelt down on the ground, laying down on the scented earth behind the barn. He looked terrified as she held him suspended above her pussy. His dick was quickly growing hard, however. Her pheromones were becoming incredibly strong.

               “Ana… can you place me above you. While you do it.”

               “Yeah… she responded. On my stomach, or…”

               “Right above him. I like your pubic forest. And I want to see him going in and out.”

               “Hehe. Okay, Cynthia.” She smiled as a single gigantic hand wrapped around my entire body. An instant later she deposited me effortlessly just above the slit my brother was going to go into.

               “Ana. Please don’t hurt him. Okay. He used to at least be nice to me. Just rough him up a little.”

               “Okay… okay…” she reluctantly nodded. “But I’m going to have to use something later. I feel like I’m going to explode.” Looking at her practically dwarfing our barn, I thought to myself that she was always exploding outward. Of course, now that I knew that her oversexed nature was connected to her growth, I was a bit nervous to hear about her exploding. But that doesn’t mean that I wasn’t excited.

               “I… uh…” Joseph kept mouthing, as she now held him effortlessly in one of her hands. It was hard to believe normally, but while sitting on top of her I could truly appreciate how she wasn’t ten, but a thousand times larger than any ordinary person.

               I sat just above her bush, her wild blonde hair, a foot in length, tickling and wrapping around my feet. Her smell was becoming strong. Far stronger than I was accustomed to. It wafted over to me from her inviting pussy. With the hand that was just holding me a second ago, she was opening it invitingly, a gate to her paradise. But I had invited someone else there.

               Joseph simply remained paralyzed, rigid, as he approached the pussy. A trickle of her juices flowed outwards, eagerly anticipating their newest offer. Soon he was submerged, head first. He got stuck a little as she had some trouble fitting his broad shoulders in.  But with a slight grunt, she pushed harder, and his entire body easily slipped in.

               She arched her back, pleasure flowing through her as he finally slipped all the way in. This caused me to tumble forward slightly, my head landing just above her clitoris. It was throbbing with pleasure, the fleshy nub begging for me to touch it. So I began to fondle the fleshy instrument, causing her to whimper in pleasure, even as her pussy just below ate a human being.

               “My folds are wrapping around him, fondling him, consuming him, just as you commanded.” She smiled from far above me. Looking to her face, it was incredible. Over her taut stomach running for many feet, above her commanding boobs, a face as tall as I was beamed down at me. Again, it was as if she was the sun.

               “Don’t hurt him… but you can go a little faster.” Joseph wasn’t even speaking any more as she effortlessly raped him, pulling him in and out. I knew that what I had commanded Ana to do was horrible. But I didn’t care. I suppose this is how people were when they ran with power. My brother had been aggravating me for a long time, and now I was getting him back. That was all.

               Soon the stream began to turn into a river of cum flowing out of her. It normally took more than this for Ana to get off, but maybe this was exciting for her. The surface moved under me faster and faster, as her whole body undulated.

Joseph had to catch his breath as he was pulled out all the way, before he was submerged back in headfirst. He acted like this was some monstrous, horrible experience. In reality he had already cum, and he was just remembering to act scared now. Ana giggled at his screams. I suppose she could seem pretty scary, but she did stuff like this to me all the time.

Finally, she came, spaying her cum for several feet out.

               “You really are incredible, Ana…” I sighed as she began to come down from her high.

               “Is there anything else you want me to do… master…” the gigantic being said from within her. Joseph simply responded to his gigantic captor.

               “This story ain’t ending so I don’t have to worry about this shit anymore.”