- Text Size +

“I cannot believe you! How can you be jacking off to such gross shit when you have such a hot girlfriend right here?”

The room was well lit. On the floor was a tiny, shrunken man, shackled to a metal frame in a spread eagle position, facing upwards. If he weren't blindfolded, he'd be able to see the ceiling. The woman angrily pacing around the room, circling the man, was his girlfriend. If you couldn't already guess, they were in the middle of a fight. Unlike other fights, the girlfriend had given herself some extremely unfair advantages.

“Come on! I was just looking! Babe, I was curious. I don't like that shit.”

“Ha. Obviously you'd say that. Like I'd fall for such a pathetic lie.”

“You have to listen to me. I cannot live like this! Restore me, please.”

“Okay. Okay. I might restore your size. But you have to prove to me that you're not a pervert first.”

“Prove it? Prove it how? I'm like 4 inches tall and tied to the damn floor!”

“3 inches actually” the tiny's girlfriend giggled, enjoying being correct. “Don't worry, I have a plan.”

The restrained man's head snapped to the location of a noise in the room. The chair, positioned not far from where his legs were, screeched as someone moved it. He couldn't see the chair, as he was blindfolded, but he heard someone sitting down, presumably his girlfriend. Two thuds to either side marked the removal of her shoes. A slight, sour odour reached his nose. Feet. He was surprised at the aroma, he could have sworn that his girlfriend had showered that morning, though perhaps he was simply underestimating how potent her feet could be with consideration to his reduced size. Even in such a vulnerable state he kept his thoughts clear, fighting off the desire to get an erection.

“Hmm. I'm almost surprised you haven't gotten hard yet. What with my stinky feet only inches away from you.” The girlfriend teased, smiling despite finding the idea of any of her boyfriend's supposed fetishes disgusting. The power she had felt good.

“N-no way. Like I said, I was just looking at the kind of gross stuff people are into.” Lying came easy when his relationship hung in the balance.

“Well I'm glad to here that. I'm still gonna test you, just to be sure.” In her hands she held a tablet. Clicking a link with her finger, she reached the page that she wanted. “In my hands I've got some... stories. Stories containing the kind of stuff I found on your internet history. And I'm going to read them to you. As I read them, you might feel my soles and toes, almost touching your skin. Tantalisingly close. How does that sound? More importantly, how does it smell?”

Inside his head, the tiny was panicking. He was already struggling, trying to direct the blood away from his penis. How was he supposed to cope with his girlfriend reading out the stories that contained his secret fantasies? “Go r-r-right ahead babe. I ain't scared. You should really wash your feet too, they smell gross.” More lies.

“Gross. Riiiight. We'll soon see how gross you really think smelly feet are.” It was odd but her voice sounded further away than it should have. Maybe shrinking affected his ability to determine where things were from sound alone.

“So what happens now? You read a couple of weird perverted stories and when I make it to the end without an erection you grow me back?”

If. If you get to the end. Not when. I'm still not convinced. But yeah, that's what would happen. I won't spoil what will happen if you do get turned on by these disgusting stories, but it ends with me leaving you. I'm not dating a guy who's more into this shit than he is me.”

Focussing, the tiny was telling himself over and over to fight the building arousal. He could do this. He could keep his hot girlfriend and he could keep his secret fetishes. But as he imagined the stories that he had read in the past his determination felt unstable. “Heh, then you'd better be ready to buy me dinner to make up for this.”

“Yeah. Whatever.” She wasn't buying his false bravado. “Get ready pervert. Get ready for some stories featuring stinky feet, shrinking, and incestuous themes. Get ready for some 'Tales of the tiny', if you will.” She giggled at her remark.

The tiny gulped. He wasn't ready for this.

“Bustling with activity, the main hall of the community...”