- Text Size +
The room took on a red hue as the giant black sizing plates glowed brighter and brighter. Twelve tiny men watched near the edge, awed by the bright beam eclipsing a neat cylindrical volume between the plates, reaching up as tall as skyscrapers and equally thick in diameter. The shrill, irritating whine grew louder still, and several of them were forced to cover their ears. Then Melissa grew.

Slowly, her petite frame edged up to new heights, also spreading wider and deeper in perfect proportion. "Oh.... shit..." Mark mumbled, staring in slack-jawed despair as the scantly-clad gold miner became larger still. The humming and lighting stabilized at a low level compared to what the dozen shrinkies had been through, and the expansion was slower than their contraction, more controlled.

As the process commenced and Melissa could see the positive effects, her lingering worries faded, and her confidence returned. Her eyes sparkled anew and her cheeks flushed with joy; without a doubt, she had never had so much fun and felt so sexy as just then. Her captive mini men seemed to get just slightly smaller over time as she gazed approvingly upon them. The sight of high-hanging objects gradually descending into reachable territory aroused her, and the moisture built in her nether regions. "Ooooohhhhh, yeeesssss... biggerrrr!" she moaned, fondling her perky breasts through her tight shirt. The whole ordeal wasn't as bad as she expected; she didn't really feel a thing, not even a tingling sensation on her skin. She raised her toes and shifted her feet about as she enjoyed the sensation of her expanding flip-flops spreading across the smooth pad, the only effect she could really feel.

In an instant, the red light died off, and Melissa was left standing there alone, in all her newly enlarged glory. The ground rumbled beneath the engineers as a giant, delicate foot stepped off the platform, followed by the other. They found themselves directly facing Melissa's pretty toes, even larger now than before. "Well, that felt just fantastic! Look at me now, I'm enormous!" she thundered down to them. "Just think how lucky a girl like me really is. With you all out of the picture, I'm finally free, and this machine will make all those impossible dreams of mine come true!"

Indeed, one grand dream had already been fulfilled; no longer would Melissa be standing on tiptoes to see through a crowd. From now on, everyone else would be looking up to her, as the miraculous machine had left her standing a commanding 6'6" tall (without her shoes)- not too small, but also not too big as to attract unwanted attention. "I must be soooo strong now, I'm pretty tough for my size, you know?" she boasted. "And fast! God, I think at this point I can even beat out the varsity men!" Melissa was a highly competitive athlete from the start, and now her unnatural size would doubtlessly boost her to inhuman speeds and endurances. To demonstrate her unimpaired agility despite the apparently cumbersome size, Melissa tumbled into a beautiful cartwheel with expert precision. Her legs snapped down with seemingly impossible speed for a normal woman of her size, falling slightly faster to the ground than should have been possible, though the shrunken audience had long since gotten used to such things.

Midway through the cartwheel, Melissa's right sandal slipped from its loose grip and hurtled from her foot, sailing, as the engineers saw it, at extreme velocity across the room. "Awwwwww! That always happens!" she pouted. She stomped with her one remaining sandal over to an old wooden chair, an example of the junk strewn about the messy lab. As a demonstration of her tremendous power, she deftly kicked her right leg high into the air, and smashed her bare foot down upon the chair, releasing her frustration. The chair was no match for Melissa's large foot, and it splintered and collapsed into a heap beneath her deadly touch. She laughed at the mess, and looked down at her feet. "It's ok I guess, the floor feels kind of nice at this size!"

Back she came, to face the micronauts once more. They were cast in a long, ominous shadow by her hulking frame, and then 160 feet of young woman began to settle down to the ground. She lay back, extended her feet and looked at the tiny men beside her
left calf. "Well now, let's see how strong YOU guys are? Maybe you can do me a... small favour, and help me get this shoe off." Melissa bobbed her left leg in the air, tempting the foot lovers in the group as the sandal dangled from her toes. The men were too jumpy and disoriented by the ever-worsening situation to organize any kind of resistance, and they all ended up obliging her. Even Mark, the feistiest one so far, dragged himself over to go help his buddies. They all still had hope they would come out of this unharmed, figuring Melissa just wanted some special attention, and they would play this nasty game with her if it would get them restored.

Melissa felt like royalty as the cute little guys scurried over to her daunting flip-flop, tracing its relatively thin edges with their hands and arguing over how to accomplish the task. It was a big object no doubt, big enough to accomodate three men stacked lengthwise! Nevertheless, with twelve men, it didn't look like such a difficult task, and Melissa certainly didn't seem to need much of an effort for her part either. Melissa pressed with her toes to level the sandal and make the task easier. It was quite the belittling experience, standing around that massive foot. Her flesh, the first and only kind they had ever seen while shrunk, appeared in great detail at such proximity; shiny from the subtle buildup of moisture, rippling, swirling, minute patterns were now visible in the smooth arch, and tiny cracks and craters were exposed in her heel. For the two positioning themselves at her toes, the tiny specks of glitter on Melissa's exquisite toenails now took on a slightly visible snowflake character. Her metallic toe ring displayed thin scratches from all its past use, and its girth was almost sufficient to wrap around themselves! The immense mass of Melissa's foot resembled a whale in scope, but it hovered an inch off the ground, and it inspired dread in the tiny men, as not many whales could move faster than cars.

Brian, by far the most passionate but not the only member of the team to appreciate the female ped, positioned himself by the thong strap, and wrapped his arm right through it. The ball of Melissa's foot looked so inviting, he wanted to climb up her sandal and bury his whole face in the soft, warm flesh. Yet Melissa had now proved herself to be so unpredictable, that noone dared touch her bare flesh and risk her wrath. They just stared uncertainly at the mammoth appendage before them, and tried to concentrate on freeing it of the obstruction beneath. Those who disliked the whole scenario from the start tried their best to look away, humiliated and belittled by Melissa's playful, overbearing feet and regretting ever joining the whole adventure. Melissa's unconfined right foot sat just next to the left, threatening the busy engineers as they wrestled with the problem. They would cast glances at it every now and then, to see if that foot was about to come and squash them flat. Yet the gorgeous ped remained calmly in place the whole while, the toes occassionally rubbing together as they scratched out some itch.

They heaved and they hoed, faces turning red as they expelled their full lung capacity, pushing and pulling, yet the sandal would hardly budge. They tried different positions and tactics, but even big Andy, the musclebound maniac, found his rugby training useless as he pushed from behind with unknown reserves of strength. The best their futile efforts could accomplish was to induce a gentle swing in the sandal, they had no luck whatsoever in pushing it up her foot. At their size, the giant sandal weighed a couple thousand pounds, and there was no way this would get done without some heavy duty machinery.

Melissa laughed at each pathetic attempt the micronauts would mount, until they grew fatigued, and could no longer sustain their efforts. "Need some help down there?" she asked sweetly, and without even giving them a chance to refuse, her right foot finally lifted and moved to assist them. The shrunken men standing between her feet panted to catch their breaths, dizzy from the exertion and seemingly incapable of moving another muscle, nevertheless they scattered in record time as the immense foot approached. With the most mediocre of movements, Melissa sensually slid the toes of her right foot into her left sandal, clasping the thong strap and gently lifting it out of place. She dangled her liberated shoe overtop several of the men, prompting them to duck and cover their heads. The sandal swung down, and the unforgiving sole sent one unfortunate soul sprawling 10 feet away (his scale). Partly due to the physics of objects interacting at different scales, the poor victim survived the collision with just a few small bruises. Melissa moved her foot further to the side, and allowed the sultry sandal to slip down to the ground.

Melissa planted her bare feet on the floor before the micronauts. "Ahhh, I've been waiting for this moment a long, long time. We've been so busy all summer, I mean they never gave us a break to just relax and enjoy everything." Some of the men were shouting at her even as she spoke, desparately begging for her to stop the games and get them back to normal. She couldn't really hear what they were saying, so she just ignored them for the moment and continued on. "I think this day's been good for all of us, honestly. I mean how many other guys are this lucky, to be shrunk all itty bitty before a hot chick like me? I have more of everything you want than any girl you'll ever meet out there in the real world! I think being a giant makes me much, much sexier; even that last little growth spurt of mine made a difference. And I know some of you have been looking an awful lot at my feet. What do you think of them? I think they're also much sexier when they're so big and powerful. I spend so much time taking care of them, it's really nice to know that some people out there appreciate the effort. How many giant women would have hot feet like these?" Melissa pointed her toes and started tracing her fingertips across the tanned insteps of her heavenly feet to emphasize their feminine grace. "You can touch them if you want, you know. I don't mind, honest! I've had many, many guys before you sucking on these cute little toes. I've had many, many guys before you squirting all over my silky little soles." She smiled, leaned in closer and whispered, enveloping her helpless captives in her minty warm, deceptively gentle breath, "Go ahead, I can't wait all day."

Slowly and cautiously, most of the young men moved forward and approached the humongous toes. Brian put himself at the head of the pack. He, like the others, felt mixed emotions about Melissa and her extremely dangerous behaviour, but lust still won the day for now, and they found themselves hopelessly entranced by her hypnotic beauty. He worked his way over to the supple inner arch of her left foot, driven increasingly horny to the brink of insanity as he found himself still unable to comprehend the presence of those incredible feet, before him in all their nude majesty. He sniffed the moist air, catching the light musky odour of her foot. He smelled a trace of strawberries, and figured she must have put on lotion the previous night. Heaven! He reached out toward the great wall of flesh, inching ever closer to a major event in human history. Contact. His hand pressed up against Melissa's bare foot, and he embraced the wonderful velvet sensation.

Melissa gasped with ecstacy as she too felt a sensation from the touch, sending erotic waves of pleasure tingling down her spine. It made her feel like the sexiest woman alive, being so huge before so many hot young guys, just like the ones at the bars who'd tower head and shoulders above her as they bought her drinks and tried to steal her away for the night. Here it was at last, skin on skin, tiny hand on giant foot; she had been craving it for months, since the very first time she had witnessed the shrinking machine in action.

The foot was still smooth at Brian's scale, though its firm, unyielding surface was pocked by tiny imperfections one would never notice from a distance. Brian traced his hands over the narrow little canyons imprinted in her skin, feeling the little bumps with his fingers, loving every precious moment. Others had also begun probing those feet, many out of simple fear, so Brian decided to move on, and crawled up onto her instep. He got down on his knees, and continued his methodical embrace.

"Ohhh, ohhh yes! Touch my beautiful feet, they are sooooo nice!" she urged them on, feeling her own pangs of lust as they grew harder to repress. She did her best to keep still as little men crawled about, poking and stroking her sensitive little feet. She wiggled her toes every time one of them would try to see his reflection in her nails. She allowed Brian to stand on that one special toenail, his feet just fitting inside the bounds of the erotic golden heart, so he could gaze out upon the vast rolling plains of her irresistable body, and up to her expression of delight, which seemed to focus on him in particular for the moment. Finally after she had given them some time to get accustomed to her feet, she had enough and spoke again: "Mmmmmm you guys are such studs. You must get so many babes, I don't see how you can manage them all and still find time to show up here! I'm so glad you like the tops of my feet, it's harder than you think to prevent that flip-flop tan line, you know! Now tell me what you think of the bottoms."

Melissa raised her heels, sending Brian and the two men on her other foot rolling down her insteps, where she had her toes flexed up to stop their fall. They lay across her gargantuan toes, longing to caress them and explore in between with their arms. They didn't have any time other than to admire that pedicure once more, one of them just managing to cop a feel of the rough glittery polish, before the toes flexed and sprung them like a diving board into the air, where they collapsed to the ground in a daze. Then she shifted around, until she was lying on her taut belly, her creamy soles laid out side by side and ready for the tiny men to embrace.

They looked upon the awe-inspiring soles; the balls of her feet gently rolled into the pronounced arches and resembled speed bumps, though if they were even bigger, they would have been hills dipping into the larger valleys beyond. The tops of Melissa's feet pressed down into the ground, producing soft, palm-sized folds of flesh in her wrinkled soles. Some of the men found themselves working the sides of Melissa's feet, trying their best to appease her while keeping their distance. More eager adventurers ran their hands over the pads of her toes, rubbing their fingers lovingly along the manifold indentations of her toeprints. Many of those at her toes decided to climb up to higher ground, bending down to rub their hands over the softest, dampest flesh of all, charting all the tiny patterns, rises and falls that made her lovely skin unique, and smelling her beautiful feet in the moisture that collected on their hands. They took their time exploring around, slowly making their way up towards her heels. The scent of strawberry lotion was strong in the air now that Melissa had inverted her feet. They would all have loved to get down and bury their lips in those wonderful soles, but they were too terrified of ridicule from their peers, not knowing whether fear or lust motivated the others.

Melissa blushed at the ticklish sensation of all the teensy little boots walking about her delicate, freshly-exposed skin. "Ooooh," she cooed, "I just looooove playing footsie!" A new wave of pleasure passed through her crotch, and she ground her hard nipples against the floor, enjoying the cold concrete through her shirt. She started bouncing her feet, forcing all those around the edges to jump back as the shrunken ones on her soles were helplessly tossed about.

Mark stood off to the side watching the whole spectacle with disgust, where he and three others had remained since this whole footlove nonsense had started. 'Cowards!' he thought to himself as he watched those who chose to appease the big bitch (or at least tried to appear as doing such), disgracing and degrading themselves at a pair of playful feet -a little pair of feminine feet, for God's sake!- whose only purpose was to insult and bully them. What could they possibly hope to get from Melissa? She could have any guy she wanted, and could probably get them down into the exact same position as him, so why would she treat the others favourably and let them go?

Melissa looked over at Mark and the other holdouts, whom she had noticed earlier, and her pleasant, dreamy countenance turned to a brief frown. "What's wrong, are you afraid of me?" she asked them, half genuine and half to tease. They yelled some disagreeable comments back to her, but as they expected, she couldn't understand a single word since she would have needed to put her ear close by to hear them. Her pretty fingers reached back, brushing the little men off her feet, then she brought her legs up beneath her as she rose from the ground. Her bare feet padded against the concrete floor as she adjusted to the new environment, her feet like the rest of her being much heavier now than before.

She retrieved her handbag from the control booth where she had last dropped it, and resumed her old position, once again sitting up on her tight butt. Her fingers fumbled through the bag, and for emphasis she griped to the men how small the bag and its contents seemed from her new perspective. Before long, she had her fingers wrapped around the object of desire and she let out a brief cry of triumph. She brought out the small tub of strawberry flavoured lotion, now barely enough to do the job. "I know what it is with you guys" she said, referring to the four holdouts who refused to touch her feet, "you think my feet are gross. Marky here thinks they smell, too! So I guess since everyone failed to do the last favour for me, you can all help me with this instead."

Melissa unscrewed the cap on the mostly unused tub of lotion, then her fingers reached forward, seizing little Mark as he was turning to flee, and pinning him against her thumb. She had never held a shrunken man in her hands before, aside from when they were inside a shrunken CEV, and she watched mesmerized as he kicked and screamed, fighting for his life between the pads of her fingertips. She felt sympathy for him; it must have been a tough sacrifice for him to watch his size and strength, his independence and very ability to survive, his natural manly advantages, taken from him and returned in vastly reduced proportions. And to watch her rise from her own meak stature into an equally cute but towering goddess, while he was still coming to terms with his new, more modest dimensions, it may have disturbed the very core of his deepest beliefs. But that wasn't her problem to worry about, she had more pressing concerns. The shrinking machine was there to be used, and if Mark just so happened to fall under that beam, then it was meant to be.

She dipped him into the tub, rolling him around in the thick goo as he thrashed about and yelled with hellish rage, even biting her, but he was unable to escape Melissa's mighty fingers. As he took in a great breath to continue his tirade, the lotion found its way into his lungs, and he coughed and gagged violently. Some of it got in his eyes, stinging them and spreading even more as he tried to rub it all out, which itself was hard enough to do in Melissa's tight grip. "If you just stay still and work with me here, things will be much easier for you," she chided him. Then she rolled onto her side, and brought him down to her right foot. The other 11 men watched in awe and silence as Melissa manhandled the miniature Mark, his suit and his hair sopping wet with the thick cream. She dragged him back and forth across her instep, from her ankle all the way to the beginnings of her toes. "Now everyone pay attention, because I'm only going over this once, and then you'll have to do it for yourselves." She brought Mark high up into the air, and back down for another dip. Again he kicked and screamed, decrying Melissa's great betrayal, but his most courageous efforts did nothing to slow her pace, she was simply too large for him now. Mark finally gave up his struggles as he found himself needing another breath of air, and he felt on the verge of crying as he was dragged down across Melissa's toes, rubbed around their tips and back up again, only to have the motion repeated over and over. After several strokes, Melissa moved him further down, across the bottoms of her toes and over the ball of her foot. As he passed over the fleshy ball, she would press his lotion-drenched face deep into her fair skin, holding him there until he had no choice but to inhale its overwhelming strawberry scent. He put up no meaningful resistance now, but she liked it when his body would spasm with disgust, as if zapped by electric shock. So long as he didn't retch, everything was fine, otherwise there would be trouble. She dipped him one last time, then worked him across the arch of her foot and up to her heel. Finally setting Mark down with the others, she addressed the tiny dozen: "I want you all to follow Mark's excellent example, and start rubbing this lotion into my feet. You need to cover everything by the way, so don't try to skimp out."

Melissa placed the tub of foot lotion beside the young men. They stood paralyzed in place, too frightened to try a repeat of Mark's drama. She giggled, and tried to calm them down by reassuring them. "Don't worry, you'll just need your hands for this one." Her immense fingers came down and tipped the humongous vat of cream onto its side, the bone crushing weight slamming to the ground with an ear-crashing bang. They formed a line, and took turns filling their hands with the sweet-scented goo. They moved over to her feet, resting on their sides and spread apart to allow the men access, a graceful pose fitting for a hot magazine spread, completed by Melissa's naughty smirk. Brian walked over to Melissa's vast sole, a looming barricade of flesh stretched out and ready for his delicate touch. He had only started thinking about the potential attractions of having a beautiful foot magnified to colossal proportions after seeing Melissa daringly wear her flip-flops to work. And now he didn't even need an excuse to explore his fantasies, Melissa was making it all happen for him! What a dream girl Melissa was, he always had a feeling she would be; he wished he could just dump his current girlfriend as soon as he was restored, and get hooked up with this one instead. He rubbed her sole. The previous exercise was just to probe it and get accustomed to being shrunk next to a foot. Now he lovingly caressed the foot, as others followed suit, working big clumps of lotion into her soft and tender feet, pinching up huge folds of skin and causing it to wrinkle with their touch.

Melissa tingled with erotic excitement yet again, and rubbed her hand over the crotch of her pants a few times as she toyed with the idea of sending it deeper. Holy shit! What a turn on it was for her, that as far as the men were concerned, the whole world was now in her hands. The feel of their teeny tiny hands on her big beautiful feet told the whole story and showed who was now indisputably in charge. They were rubbing their hands through every crevice, along the one exposed side of each foot, along the tops and bottoms of her toes and everywhere inbetween, and especially along those sensitive soles. The men found her feet only mildly dusty from the flip-flops and the walking barefoot on concrete, as she did make an effort to keep them fresh and presentable. When working on her toes, they would take special care to wipe off the cool metal surface of her toe rings, afraid to get them smeared with grease. Her feet and toes would twitch slightly every time they found a particularly sensitive location, and sometimes they would ellicit small gasps of erotic pleasure when they would repeatedly attack the right spots. Mark stood to the side, pretending to catch his breath from his previous clobbering, though really just trying to stall and stay away from those feet. Melissa's pretty eyes narrowed as she looked upon him, and she gave him a warning. "You said you wanted me to bring it all on, Mark. You sure you still want that to happen? Because I can make this a lot more difficult for you if you want, baby." Mark decided not to challenge her, and joined his comrades as they worked upon her feet. "That's it baby, I'm so proud of you," she purred.

Melissa couldn't imagine feeling any happier or superior than at present, now that her feet were finally getting the extreme attention and affection they had long desired and deserved. Here were 12 guys, 12 FULLY GROWN men all her age, and all fully occupied by the simple task of caring for her dainty little feet. She could never have imagined such a thing would even be possible, she didn't even want to think about the chances of this gift ever befalling a girl like her. 12 fully grown men, and it wasn't even enough. She dipped her fingers in the foot cream, then bent over and reached her hands down to caress her bare feet, rubbing them all about, pinching up mounds of warm and tender flesh, grasping her toes in her soft hands. The little men had to dodge the menacing hands as they zipped about, working with far greater effect than the engineers could have ever hoped to achieve, though they continued their own task to the best of their abilities. Sometimes they would have to scramble from her feet as they shifted about and rubbed against each other, assisting in the already spectacular massage. Sometimes she would rub one foot, either with the other one or with her hands, while some poor fellow was caught right in the middle of the action. Sometimes she would simply pluck one of the men up, and start rubbing them across her feet as pleased her fancy for the moment. It was apparent to all present that she especially liked to do this to Brian, and they all pitied him for it, though he certainly didn't feel sorry for himself. Melissa turned over onto her other side, and allowed the men to go get started on the previously unexposed sides of her feet. At last, after a twenty minutes of hard work and Melissa's passionate moaning, the cream was depleted, and Melissa was satisfied with their work.

"Wow guys, thank you so, so much! That felt AMAZING! I'll have to do that again some time! You just can't possibly understand what I'm going through here, looking down at a bunch of weak little runts that I myself got to shrink, and now you can't even compete with my toes! But I have to say, you guys still did such a fantastic job! I'll bet you give lots of foot massages when you're not around here!" For more than half of the men, Melissa was in fact right, though at this size their extensive collective experience wouldn't have really helped. "I want you boys to see first hand what a great job you've done, what's the point in all that hard work when there's no reward?" She rolled onto her back and sat up, stretching out her legs and pointing her toes straight up at the ceiling. "Kiss my feet, boys. Oh yeah and lick them too, I want to feel your shrunken little tongues tasting my delicious feet."

At these last words, most of the men felt a deep sinking feeling in the pits of their tiny stomachs. They truly started to fear that they weren't going to be released, that Melissa was going to enslave them at her feet for the rest of their lives. A few hardcore enthusiasts, such as Brian, were elevated to new highs of excitement as they grew ever more infatuated with their captive goddess, and again they led the charge. Soon almost everyone was kissing and licking, swallowing up huge doses of Melissa's light foot sweat and the fresh lotion that was still soaking into her feet. Melissa had pulled her feet back and lowered her toes to make the tops of her feet more accessible, since her enormous toes had stood elevated at three times their own height. Occassionally as the men worked at the insides of her feet, she would bring them together, trapping the men between her arches as she rolled them back and forth. Brian licked, kissed, nibbled and massaged his way around until he had positioned himself just beneath Melissa's big and second toes. He took a massive face dive into the beautiful skin, tickling her as his tongue darted across the connective tissue in between. She responded by gently squeezing her toes around his head, which only made his rock hard member grow harder still.

Melissa grabbed one of the tiny men who stood by watching while the others worked, and brought him up to her firm stomach. Her hand wrapped around the man with great ease as she held him there, eyeing him up and down as he nervously stared right back, a new experience in itself for both parties. Tentatively, she brought the tip of her index finger on the other hand up to his abdomen, and began stroking him from top to bottom, examining the amazing feel and texture of a tiny man, even though she was mostly just feeling the slippery surface of his suit. "What are you waiting for?" she asked him as she brought him up before her big blue eyes. She sat up, and placed him just above her ankle on the tanned top of her left foot, and immediately he started to worship. Then she looked at the others who still hadn't joined in, and brought her hand behind them, coaxing them forward. "Aren't you supposed to be doing the same thing?" she asked; it was clearly a rhetorical question as the remaining bystanders rushed onto the tops of her feet, in order that she wouldn't scoop them up and put them there herself. Now the whole dozen was entangled in the fray, crawling over her feet like a large collection of rodents. It was too much for her, and she almost swooned at the adorable sight as she enjoyed the pampering. She reached a hand under her tight skirt and panties, plunging her fingers down into the pink cavern of her steamy cunt. She pumped faster and faster, rapidly building to a momentous climax while the men continued to lick. 'No,' she thought, 'not yet, there's still more to come!' Reluctantly, she withdrew her sticky fingers from the hungry wet cave, and wiped the fragrant juices off on the tops of her toes.

Brian bolted to the scene and jumped up, just barely catching the tip of her middle toenail as he once more hoisted himself up onto Melissa's precious toes. He began licking up the salty sweet juices of her cunt as he allowed his stiff cock to settle between her toes, rubbing ferociously as he tried to dry hump them through his suit. He licked it up everywhere he could find it on her toes- off the tops, the sides, all over her toenails, and inside the tiny cracks of her skin. Two others on top of the foot even joined in, licking up whatever they could, in the awkward situation where they tried to ignore each other and go about their lusty business.

Melissa shifted her feet, once more pointing her delectable toes straight up in the air, carelessly bulldozing those in her path out of the way, and sending everyone on top of her feet tumbling down to the ground. All of course save for Brian, whose arms had slipped down between her toes. Her gargantuan peach soles loomed once more over the tiny men, utterly dwarfing them several times over. They gathered about her heels and did their best to make out with the parts they could reach, which were still substantial. Melissa stretched her feet, which amplified the sensation of kisses and licks on the bottoms. She curled her toes, slowly and seductively, wrinkles forming in her tender soles as they tensed, then she relaxed and flexed them the other way, stretching her wrinkled soles taut. She kept repeating this motion, teasing all the little men with her sexy, womanly grace.

Brian felt her toes clamp down around his arms each time she curled them, and then her grip would loosen and he would have to hang on tight as they went the other way. The flexing of Melissa's toes also caused her feet to rock back and forth somewhat, making Brian sway perilously high above the hard ground. He called down to his friends, pretending to beg and plead for their help as if he feared dropping down to a messy end (though it would have more likely ended in paralysis instead). In fact he was far from scared; Melissa was making his favourite gesture, the one that simply screams, "Look at my FEEEEEEEET!" He ignored the shouts and yells coming from his friends below as they tried to help him down, pretending to be too frightened to cooperate with their efforts. He couldn't have asked to be in a better place. He continued kissing as he looked away from the others so they wouldn't see, pausing to make the occasional plea for help. As Melissa's feet flexed about, Brian would be sent swinging, and he ground his pelvis hard into her flesh every time he came down, right where the ball met the arch. This was it, Brian no longer cared for anything in world but this wonderful girl. He didn't care if she wanted to keep him for the rest of her life, he was hers. His vision went blurry as a huge load of cum spurted forth into his suit, then his arms went weak and he toppled down to the ground. In a snap he regained his awareness and composure, so he was luckily able to tuck into a roll as he landed, something he was trained in from martial arts. He stood up, sensing the awkward sticky mess around his crotch, otherwise unharmed, and he went back to jockey with the others for space to touch Melissa's feet.

Mark leaned against the side of Melissa's right heel, kissing away for fear of yet another harsh sanction. It wouldn't work like this, Mel could never be stopped if they kept caving in. They needed solidarity, to fight back as one, to do everything possible to make sure she'd get no fun out of this game, so that she'd be persuaded to restore them. He stopped and glared around at the rest of his teammates, pathetically humbled in their shrunken state as they unquestioningly worshipped Melissa's horribly spoiled peds. He could swear it almost appeared as if some of them were actually ENJOYING it! Gross! "Cowards and traitors, the whole fucking bunch of you!" he spat at them, then he resumed tasting the giant blonde vixen's succulent flesh.

Eventually Melissa roused herself from her dreamlike trance, which had gradually settled in while she enjoyed the grand orgy of tongues. The past hour had been fun, a great little warmup, but now it was time to move on. "Well, I think that just about does it," she said down to the little men at her feet as she rose to her full, magnificent height. "It took a while, but you've all become quite acquainted with my charming little feet, so you can head back to the sizer pad now." Her expression became bubbly, as it usually was when she was excited, but now there was a cheery, chirpy element to her voice which hadn't been there before, as if she were feeling particularly playful. The men understood that, like many previous "suggestions" Melissa gave, this one was more of a command, as she began sweeping them towards the big black platform with her bare feet. She would prod them with her toes or shove them with her arches and other parts, systematically herding them back over to the great contraption. She just about slammed several of them into the wall at the lip of the sizing pad as her feet became increasingly aggressive. She was even poking and prodding them as they struggled to scale the intimidating cliff, which was too high for them to do on their own. They formed into smaller groups, boosting each other over the wall, which rose a difficult 5" from the ground. The last few stragglers were having some difficulties getting up, and Melissa's impatience led her to simply place her foot along the chasm, so they could use it as a ramp. Now they all stood together upon the vast and foreboding sizer pad, which appeared flawlessly smooth (though not frictionless) even at this size, awaiting whatever nightmarish/heavenly whim might come to next Melissa's head. All except for one.

Jeremy. He was a sprinter with the university's track and field team and nearly broke several city records during his high school years. His friends saw him first. He dashed with every last ounce of strength across the rough concrete floor, stopping, starting, shuffling left and right, trying as best as he could to listen to their instructions as they yelled at him and tried to direct him to safety. "Go Jeremy!" "Go man, behind that roll of tape, move it!" they cheered. Even Brian had words of encouragement for his good friend, he didn't want the others to end up suffering regardless of what happened to himself. "I'm gonna make it, oh thank God, I'm free! That nasty slut won't be catching me now!" he cried with joy, relieved to have cleared the danger zone. Now all he had to do was sneak out of the room, perhaps through the ventilation ducts, and summon help on the outside. Melissa had a keen eye though, and she only counted 11 men on the platform.

Jeremy stopped for a second to catch his breath, then bolted out into the open once more, looking for more distant cover. His heart pounded with unbearable intensity, his legs felt weak and started to drag. He fully knew he wasn't quite safe just yet. THOOM! came a loud smack from somewhere far behind, sending reverberations right through the floor and imparting newfound haste to his legs. THOOM! came another, much louder than the first. Then there was a great big bang. The other 11 looked on with doom written all over their ghostly pale faces. Jeremy tried to stop, but he was too slow to react and ended up falling to the ground, too winded to get back up. Melissa had slammed her toes down before him, and he was completely cast in shadow as she lowered her heel, bringing her sole down right on top of him. He raised his arms and pushed back against her sensitive skin, but the overbearing mass just kept sinking lower, until he was stuck underneath her arch, barely able to inflate his stomach and take in some fresh air. He found his face smothered in the damp sole, as tiny droplets of moisture descended into his gasping mouth, overwhelming it with the taste of salt and strawberries.

"Very, very impressive, little guy!" she thundered, the sound at Jeremy's end slightly muffled by her foot. "So I understand you're pretty flashy on the 200m circuit. I'm pretty good on the 200 myself, especially when I'm running barefoot, but until now, I always thought you would run circles around me, what with these tiny legs of mine." Melissa began rolling him back and forth under her foot; he tossed and turned, powerless to stop the abuse. Jeremy's friends back on the platform begged Melissa to forgive him and spare him from her assault, but it was no more effective than their other pleas.

"No, oh God nooooo, pleeeeeeease! I don't want to die!" he wailed as he rolled underneath Melissa's wrinkled sole, sorry for ever having conceived the idiotic idea of escaping. He was just too scared Melissa was going to bring them serious harm, even death, and he had to try and do something before her unpredictable games escalated out of hand. He was still struggling, causing her to laugh as the fierce kicks from his steel-toe boots tickled her sole.

"Poor poor Jeremy," Melissa sang in mock sadness, "it's too bad how things have turned out. You looked like such a hot shot when you started, but after seeing your performance here today, I just don't think you've got what it takes to make it in the big leagues." She lowered her heel further, and Jeremy crumpled like a scrap of tin foil, oozing blood into the deepest crevices of her sole. The 11 others howled in anguish and outrage, unable to believe one of their best friends had just been killed, and with such indiscriminate violence. They had all feared it could happen, seeing someone killed or horribly maimed, for there were an uncountable number of dangers to watch for when shrunk. But they had never expected to come by the hand, or rather foot, of their very own little cutie lab partner! It would only be a matter of time before they all met the same fate, one by one. "Ooooh, gross! That was a lot messier than I expected!" Melissa complained, completely nonchalant after the tragic incident, though she did feel her arousal returning as she started on another power trip.

Melissa headed back over to the control booth, wiping Jeremy's blood off on the cold, hard floor as she walked. The micronauts contemplated their next move after witnessing her latest act, all agreed on the need to escape her terrifying clutches, Dr. Barnes or no Dr. Barnes. They still could not understand why Mel would make such an irresponsible use of her power, a power they had entrusted to her along with their lives. She had screwed them. Oh the horror, oh the humanity! Melissa began programming the controls to the sizer, leaving the little ones to wonder what might happen next. As she typed, she spoke to the tiny men, "Actually, to tell the truth, that felt really good back there. The mess part kind of sucks, I know, but I think I wouldn't mind doing it again, if any of you ever want to volunteer." Melissa finished entering the new routine.

Still barefoot, she walked over to the two little CEV's which sat abandoned on the floor. This time she picked one up in each hand, noting how she could wrap her fingers further around their tubular hulls than before, and finding them much easier to carry after her growth spurt left them seemingly half as heavy. "Don't forget your little toys, little boys!" she said, still bright and cheery, tossing the twin CEV's onto the sizer pad with a deafening clatter, as if they were exactly what she had suggested. The CEV's turned out ok after they had settled, since they were after all made of extremely tough components. "Ok come on now everyone, you saw it all happen, Jeremy's dead now, let's all just back away from the edge," she urged, again using her humongous feet (this time just the left one) to shove and herd them, this time sending them further back onto the gigantic platform. She gave them one last instruction, "Right, now if you don't mind, I'd like you all to please try and stay put, ok? This will only take a minute."

Melissa's feet padded over to the control panel once more, and she paused to admire her beautiful figure in the crystal clear view broadcast from the empty CEV's. Her trembling finger hit the enter key, and the little micronauts spun around aimlessly, trying to get a grip on the fast-evolving situation as the shrill hum started once more. Louder and louder the humming and whining grew as power was channeled to the two crucial pads. Melissa bit her lip with excitement, as the pads started glowing blue.