- Text Size +
The great wall of white fell from the sky, clapping down onto the vast, hard stone surface. A heavy pinkish mass rested upon
the one end of the structure, and the technicians in Odyssey 1 watched through the transparent casing of their vessel as a much larger, more ominous mass of pink descended from above.

Melissa gently eased the arch of her foot down onto her sandal, which she had planted directly next to the tiny toy submarine. The little tube looked cute at this size, hardly more than twice as long as her foot. The mini sub trembled and its passengers were slightly shaken as her right foot flashed into view, crashing down to the ground on the other side. The giant tower standing above cast the little submarine in its shadow, and then it descended, bending down at impossible angles for something so immense. A billboard-sized face swept overhead, and long strands of golden hair settled upon the roof.

Melissa couldn't see through the armoured shell of the CEV, but she knew the crew inside could see her. Her moist lips pressed closer to the submarine, and they parted, displaying some of her perfect white teeth, somewhat threatening to the men inside to whom they looked as big as dinner plates, and much thicker. Melissa's warm, moist breath blew forth and coated the top of the sub in mist, then she spoke in a quiet, throaty hush. "I'm sorry guys," she began in yet another meaningless apology, and abruptly added, "I'll need you to clear off the pad for a bit."

All the men were now quite intimidated by Melissa and her callous manner, and her complete disregard for protocol in dealing with shrunken items. But Mark, on behalf of his friends and crewmen, wasn't about to back down from this colossus and risk a disastrous fate. "Fuck off Mel," he boldly responded over the comms, "you know that's not how it goes and now you need to go do it right. It's bad enough that you're coming here and shoving your big smelly feet at us, don't think you're in a position to change the rules just yet!"

Melissa stood back up, and slid her left foot back from its sandal, the massive toes slipping effortlessly from the confines of the giant thong strap. Brian watched in awe as those sexy toes, sporting their immaculate pedicures, settled directly before him, and a moment of dreadful anticipation built. Brian stared at the face-sized golden heart hand-painted on the big toenail and imagined standing there, on that heart, gazing up at those strong, lean calves. He was woken from his brief reverie with a loud bang as the toe shifted and nudged the submarine, sending vibrations down its miniscule length. He almost leapt back at the sight, except his reflexes weren't even quick enough to respond. Brian felt Melissa's power; her big toes rose to his waist with the slight boost from her sandals, and her left ankle hung suspended behind the sandal's heel, higher than his own head!

Melissa ignored the yelps and pleas coming over the radio from both submarine crews as she reached her giant hands down and wrapped them around the submarine. She grunted with a slight effort as she hoisted the heavy sub up into her arms, violently rocking the poor men inside. She struggled for a moment with the load, unaccustomed to the burden it presented at this size. "Hey boys, I think you've put on some weight since we did this last time!" she teased. There was no response; as she walked over to the edge of the apparatus, the men just stared in stunned silence at Melissa's swivelling hips and the bouncing of her slim yet gargantuan waist, which blocked their view to the left.

She set Odyssey 1 down at her feet, on the floor near the edge of the platform, then turned and stepped back up to go fetch its twin. Slap, slap, slap! Her feet would depart her flip-flops in mid-stride, exposing a tantalizing view of her wrinkled soles for just a split second before the shoes would catch up, producing the infamous thwack magnified significantly now. Mark and the rest of the techs back in Odyssey 1 could only sympathize with the panicked whimpers coming from the other group of men, as she snatched them up and brought them back to the same spot.

That casual smile Melissa always wore resumed, as if she were smug and satisfied with everything in her entire life. Chin held aloof, as if she were on autopilot performing routine tasks while she enjoyed a pleasent daydream, Melissa made her way over to the control booth and started entering instructions into the computer. Then she returned, and her next instruction was the most shocking of all: "Out of the subs, guys." Plain, simple, final.

For Mark, this was the final straw. He liked to play around, but he wasn't going to be pushed around, and he had no choice now but to end the experiment, and probably the project, before it got too far out of hand. He started pulling the switches and entering the codes needed to activate the emergency abort, which would shut down all the machinery and call in security, a safety feature specifically intended for urgent situations such as this. His crewmates didn't share his assessment of the situation and tried to talk him out of it. "No Mark, don't do it!", "Bad idea man, stop!", and "Are you crazy? You're fucking nuts, she'll kill us!" they called to him. Mark didn't even give them a chance to rouse themselves and grab him from the pilot's chair as he hastily completed the sequence, and waited for the piercing alarm to sound.

A brief and unimpressive beep was all that came in return from the great beyond, and Mark looked out in a frightened stupor as he noticed that none of the machinery was powering down. Melissa giggled as she came over to his submarine, and once again, faster than any of them could react, she slipped out of her right sandal and pressed her humongous bare foot onto the roof of the vessel.

"Come on out!" she called down to them in a light, lilting voice, "I promise it's going to be just as fun for you! Or maybe we can just do this instead." As Melissa spoke, the tiny people down under her bare foot stared up through the mostly transparent ceiling of their vessel, hearts racing either with fear or with fear and arousal as they observed the giant, almost impeccably clean sole squished down right above them. The sensual flesh spilled out around the solid tubular shell of the CEV, turning white where the blood flow had been disrupted. Brian found himself directly under the hot girl's toes, and his eyes greedily traced the great canals of her toeprints, now so big that he could almost run his fingertips right through them. As Melissa finished her last sentence, everyone wondered just what her alternative option would be; would her reaction be extreme, given that Mark would have probably had her arrested (and rightfully so)?

Melissa pressed with her foot, inducing a slight rocking motion in the bulky submarine. Back and forth it teeter-tottered, rolling about under her foot as the men inside tried to hold fast and retain their dignity. Bit by bit, the rocking increased as Melissa continued pushing, though she didn't need to push very hard to have this effect. Soon the rocking was threatening to turn into rolling, and the frightened crew scrambled to surrender as they were tossed about. The shaking had become so violent at this point, flinging crewmen about and slamming them into the hard, unforgiving walls, that Mark wasn't even able to reach the comms switch and it was his copilot, Tyler, who had to relay the info.

Obviously, noone was more delighted than Melissa to be hearing the news. "See, told you this would be better!" she practically sang as she began tapping her huge toes against the roof of the sub, endlessly taunting the shrunken engineers. Hatches opened, and the dozen crew of Odyssey 1 and Odyssey 2 quickly dismounted, venturing for the first time ever out into the vast world outside the safety of their CEV's. Melissa's toes kept tapping away on the shrunken mini sub, leaving slightly moist print marks all over its surface, until everyone had assembled before her.

What a sight lay before them! Never before had they looked at anything from a shrunken perspective outside the confines of their metal coccoons, and now here was a vast tower of ultimate power and exhibitionist beauty only a few yards away, and nothing separating them but the distance. The smell was pervasive at this size as they had their first samples of the giant air, the mild odour of human sweat mingled with the stale background smell of the aging room. The supposedly smooth cement floor looked rough and chipped from this perspective, though from where they stood, it appeared to them that at least Melissa's bare skin was still smooth. The dozen miniature men were cast in shadow as Melissa swept her right foot, still bare, directly above them, then pointed her graceful toes at a spot on the floor where she commanded them to assemble.

Timidly, but resignedly, they shuffled forth from their current position over to the new one. Melissa's toes swung menacingly close, blasting a couple of the 3 inch men with the resultant breeze as she stepped back into her empty sandal. She stepped up onto the platform and moved away from the edge, slightly closer to the center of the imposing structure. Turning to face her new captives, her expression was innocent and sweet, and in fact genuine, since from her lofty perspective, Melissa felt this was all just a game anyhow. "I can't tell you how great it is working with you guys," her booming voice began, "it's just too bad, we really don't do this often enough. I really enjoy the opportunity I have today, to finally feel little guys like you with my big old hands, and my big old feet. It's just sooooo much better than using some crusty old pair of tweezers, don't you think? Fuck, it's too bad I don't get to experience this every single day, never mind at all! I think it's totally unfair- I'm always the small one! So I figure, while we've got some spare time, I'm gonna try to even the odds a little bit."

Melissa had never personally been under the beam before, and now she was ecstatic that she'd be getting her own chance to try it out. As the shrunken engineering students stood about dumbfounded, murmuring amongst themselves and wondering what on Earth this giant woman was doing, for the first time all day, Melissa herself felt a pang of doubt. What was it like for the others? She wondered to herself as she tried to picture everything and mentally rationalize what was about to happen. Her stomach was gripped with cascading tendrils of nervous energy, but this nervous energy was also the energy of excitement, and incredible enthusiasm. "Ok go ahead," she spoke through quivering lips as a voice command to the computer. The sounds of the process began to build in the background, the whining hum coming to life as power was channeled to the two giant discs which formed the floor and ceiling of the apparatus.

Melissa looked back at the small group of men, her tiny little micronauts, all huddled and barely distinguishable from one another, with only their heads and hands exposed. Melissa managed something resembling a grin as she fought to hide her mounting fears from her captive audience. The shrill humming increased, signalling the imminent start to the process. She bit her lower lip. The eyes in the audience grew wide. The smooth black pads forming the core of the whole operation glowed RED!