- Text Size +
The twin Crew Exploration Vehicles, or CEV's, each measured approximately 30 feet in length and 10 feet in width. Each of them contained a cylindrical inner shell suitable for housing a crew of 6, and they were designed specifically for the exploration of aquatic environments. In effect, these were miniature submarines, but with the advances of Dr. Barnes, it was possible to produce components of incredible strength and durability, at minimal cost. Even a cannon at point blank range would have had a tough time penetrating the skins of these vessels.

As Brian and his workmates trudged over to their CEV's, he turned to check Melissa out one last time. He wondered what it was about those kinds of girls; her fingernails were well-groomed, and coated with a shiny gloss, but that was all. Her toenails, on the other hand, which Brian was now seeing for the first time, were completely sexed up with a sparkly purple polish, and she even had a golden heart painted on her left big toe. Her perfect little toes spilled forth from her perfect little feet, practically untouched by her skimpy little sandals. Her shoes had thin, flat soles, the straps across her insteps were even thinner, and the white sandals went perfectly with the polish and the silver toe rings on her second toes, the only jewelry she was wearing aside from an earring and a curious necklace chain she kept fingering. Brian loved feet, and he hadn't been seeing them much lately with his long work hours, but at the moment he was in heaven, beginning to think of the possiblities.

Melissa wiggled her gorgeous toes, and Brian looked up to see her mischievous eyes looking straight at him. His face flushed red with excitement and embarrassment, and he figured she had probably caught him staring at her feet. She certainly must have seen him stare at her quite a lot, along with several others, but not like this. She spared him any trouble as she simply slid her foot back and leaned against a rail, lifting her foot up onto its toes and exposing her sole to the wind as she gave him a sly wink. Brian left his daze and practically shoved his buddies out of the way as he hurried to his submarine.

Melissa didn't join the others on the platform as they stepped onto its smooth granite-like surface and headed to their vehicles. They were the engineers, the nitty gritty grunts who got in close and did the real physical work that made it all possible. She was the physicist, though the experience was mostly a learning one for everyone, as none of them were really advanced enough to work with Dr. Barnes and understand how it all works. But as the physicist, Melissa's duties were different from the others. She watched everyone pile into the two submarines and close the hatches, then gazed up appreciatively at the massive black circular slab suspended 50 feet above the identical base, which completed the whole apparatus.

With much noise and fanfare from her dainty little flip-flops, she skipped over to the control panel opposite the great platform, which sat in an enclosed room with windows and a permanently open doorway. Lining the small room were various monitors displaying vital information from the test. Everything here consisted of the most cutting edge technology available. Monitor by monitor turned on in succession, connected by almost unbreakable quantum link to cameras aboard the mini submarines as their crews began powering up. She could see the men scurrying back and forth through the reasonably wide central corridors which ran the length of each sub, checking systems and programming last minute instructions. She could see the cockpits and every other portion of the vessels, and some monitors displayed the scenery outside, including herself.

Vital signs were instantly read by computers and also displayed for Melissa's benefit, as she was equally responsible for dealing with any emergency during the test. However, this was as far as their common duties extended. She began keying in their program for the day. The comms crackled to life as Mark's voice came through. "Hey babe, all systems are go here, and if you don't mind me saying, you look like you're ready for a pretty wild time yourself there, but I might be a bit too much for ya."

"Sure you're still good to pilot that thing? Or am I too much of a distraction?" she teased back.

"Well I dunno, that depends," Mark squawked back, "depends if you're gonna come with me to the barbecue after, you know you want to get some of this sausage."

"Odyssey 2 here, we're ready when you are," Allen interrupted from the cockpit of the other sub.

"Thanks Al," Melissa acknowledged, "and don't worry Mark, I'm sure I'll be making your barbecue. After all, there's gonna be plenty of me to go around!"

"Whoa hoa, damn," Mark replied taken aback, "I'm looking forward to it Mel, bring it on baby! Bring it all on!"

"Your wish is my command," Melissa cooed. So there it was; one physics student and twelve engineers. One pretty little girl and twelve big strong guys. They got up close and personal, she got the controls. She pressed the enter key.

Melissa watched the top and bottom pads that formed that core of the apparatus as they began to warm up to a glowing blue, which slowly overtook their surfaces as a shrill whining hum built up in the background. The dozen men inside their submarines tensed as everything took on a bluish hue, lighting the internal cabins as the walls acted as two way mirrors, solid metal as seen from the outside but mostly clear glass on the inside. They looked out beyond the glowing pad into the little control booth where Melissa stood as she sauntered over to the doorway to watch. And then everything began to get bigger. Slowly at first, the men watched the familiar scene as the world around them seemed to expand into a new dimension. The pad spread out beneath them as they watched structures in the distance gradually rise above roof level. And Melissa grew too, or seemed to anyhow as the submarines dwindled steadily smaller.

Melissa was the main focus of the shrinking technicians as they gazed out from inside their wonder vehicles. Her everpresent smile remained as she watched the reduction proceed, bit by bit, turning occassionally to watch herself grow in one of the monitors from the subs' perspectives. They had all been shrunk before in previous experiments, and this was not the first time they had seen Melissa take on gigantic proportions. But it was the first time they had really seen Melissa, all big like this, for in the past she had always been covered from head to toe at this point by her clean suit, with a small plastic sheet covering her face as she breathed through an oxygen tank, as she was supposed to be doing now, for safety reasons. Now she was largely exposed in her lean summer outfit, her hard bare nipples pressing against the tight tank top as she thrilled in the attention she knew she was getting. She almost wanted to strip for them right then and there, but she knew there were more important matters.

Those who resented Melissa's wardrobe selection today mostly did so out of the fact that they couldn't wear their own street clothes to work, as they in particular felt embittered that her looks should get her so many extra benefits. In general it was bad enough seeing her always have her way, and then having to be shrunk before her while she did all the bigger tasks, but now it was quite humiliating to truly see how they were being progressively dwarfed and dominated by a simple ordinary girl they'd otherwise be hitting up at the bar. The rest of the guys were pretty excited about the whole ordeal. To start with, they actually enjoyed the shrinking, all the poorly guarded top secret stuff and the adventure that came daily with their job. Whenever they were out together at nightclubs gazing at the chicks and sometimes coaxing them to their table, they would often joke and fantasize with each other about one day shrinking down and climbing their heavenly bodies to go spy on them. They never got to see what a true sexy giant babe would look like, but now Melissa was going to give them that peak, and they were more than happy to take it.

Brian was especially happy, in fact his Mr. Happy was quite excited as well. He gazed out at Melissa's delicate feet, toes sensually gripping at the thong straps of her sandals as his perspective continually changed. At this point, Melissa stood even with the top of each submarine which, when factoring in the slightly raised platform, amounted to about 11 feet in height as far as the boys inside could tell. She dipped one foot right out of her sandal and flexed her glittery toes as she shifted her bared foot about, curling and posing it on the abandoned sandal almost unconsciously as she heralded the intensification of the blue beam and the continual increase in the rate of shrinkage, while Brian was forced to practically smash his crotch against the wall in response. Noone noticed Brian's intensely raging boner, nor was he the only one sporting wood at the magnificent sight outside.

It was harder and harder to see the rest of the world as the blue haze thickened and the shrill whine loudened. Because of Melissa's distance and position, it was hard to judge how large things were becoming. All they could really tell was that they needed to keep looking higher and higher to see the hottie's face before them as they sank down to the ground, and the distance from one sub to the other kept stretching on further and further. Melissa's giggle echoed surprisingly loud through the CEVs' hollow interiors, as she stretched beyond mammoth proportions, higher and higher before an expanding horizon. The slapping of her flip-flops against her growing feet mixed with the whining of the apparatus as she paced around the platform, getting a better look at the miniaturizing mini subs dwindling more rapidly than ever.

Now the guys were getting a better idea of just how big Melissa was becoming, as she paced about, her casual stroll progressing at a daunting pace for someone seemingly larger than a T-Rex. Yet she had appeared far more daunting to them on more than one occasion in the past, as they had been shrunk much smaller than they were at present. Larger and larger they watched her become, while she just smiled at them and watched them all become punier and punier, smaller, and smaller, and smaller. She watched the submarines shrink down in size, first as big as buses, then cars, then bicycles, and finally childs' toys, albeit larger than matchbox figures. The whole process had seemed lengthy and drawn out, but in fact less than a minute had passed, and that is when the process stopped. The hazy blue lights quickly faded into nothingness, and normal lighting returned. But something was wrong.

There stood Melissa in all her giant, newly exposed glory. The submarines stood before her on the platform, not much larger than footballs. The techs couldn't see much below Melissa's ankles from their low vantage point and her current position near the edge, but they could all tell that at this point her petite, smooth, soft little feet could probably easily crush a limo now. Her sparkly toenails were probably larger than their heads! Yet not all was right with this situation, and Mark quickly got on the line to straighten things out.

"Mel, Mel it's Mark, over!"

"Hey Marky, how you doin' over there?" Melissa replied directly to the tiny submarine before her, leaning forward over the sizing pad and letting straight blonde locks of hair spill over her face as she looked down to the floor.

"What's goin' on, Mel? I thought we were going down further than this, did the machine cut out?"

"Oh about that, sorry babe!" Melissa offered (more like boomed at this point) in clearly mock apology, "I forgot to mention Dr. Barnes' other instructions for the day. We'll be doing things a bit differently today, but don't worry Mark, we'll get to that other stuff soon enough." Melissa's voice took on a new tone now, almost condescending, a bit unnerving. A bad feeling instantly built up in the pits of several shrunken stomachs, something about this whole setup felt terribly, horribly wrong.

Melissa gazed down upon the shrunken lab partners, who were once again left tiny in her magnificent presence, though this time she would be the only giant in the whole room, leaving her free at last to have the quality fun she had patiently anticipated for weeks. Her smile shifted from seductive, to lustful, sinful, and almost contemptful, inspiring a newfound fear in the dozen men trapped helpless before her, as they found themselves fully dependent on her good will for their own survival and return. She fondled her necklace for a moment, then took her first step towards the little men, licking her lips in anticipation, for they would now, and forever more, belong to HER.