- Text Size +

Avarga rifled through the splinters of the former human caravan. Amid the planks of wood and torn open cloth there was plenty of salvageable goods ripe for the giantess. These morsels of loot found themselves in a large bag hung around her hips, piling up to be taken back to her camp for appraisal, either keeping them as trinkets or selling them off. Making her way along the trail of rubble she herself had just made, she spied a gently flapping shred of cloth covering something. Thinking this was a bit of plunder she had passed over, she tugged on the corner. This unveiled a frightened human.

Quinn was nailed to the floor by his own fear. He knew he should have not joined this caravan, he knew he should have run instead of hide, but it was all too late, and the one sight he didn't want to see was upon him. The giantess blotted out the sky, a sturdy well-muscled beast one hundred feet tall, whose bronzed skin was covered only in the most sensitive areas by animal fur, and whose exotic cyan hair poured down the crest of her back like a waterfall. She didn't even flinch at the fact that he could see directly up her sturdy ripped legs and into her exposed womanhood; in fact she barely regarded him with any great shock at all, just a plain look on her lightly war painted face, and a glint in her amber eyes. 

A human boy, a very small and weak one, even for the average that came venturing through the steppe. He was so dainty and delicate he would fit nicely into her palm, and the pallor in his skin and fine blond in his hair meant he was quite an exotic treat. Perhaps there actually was a piece of treasure under the flap. 

Without hesitation Avarga grabbed the minute creature and stuffed him into the fur ruffles at her waist, keeping him brace against her warm skin like a dagger in sheath. Quinn was utterly unable to resist her, partly from the disparity in strength, partly from fear. This was nightmare come true, he had just seen his own travelling party driven before her, no mercy shown on her part at all... Unnoticed to her, he muttered a prayer, that at least if he died, it wouldn't be as a snack. 

---

With her loot unloaded, the tired raider could remove her boots and relax in her yurt. Being the chieftain of her clan, her dwelling in the grand tent was rather impressive: lined with animal skins, weapons, and the human trinkets she had just retrieved. Baring her mind towards those, she fished through her furs and plucked out a rather frightened little human. Holding his shoulders between her wide fingers, she scrutinised him more closely. He was even scrawnier than one of their men, most of whom were very thin and unfit for fighting; unlike giant men this human possessed strange yellow hair and almost snow-coloured skin. He hung like tanning hide from her fingers, seemingly too sullen to even paddle through the air like a dog. Of course he was terrified of her, even giant men were; she didn't blame him at all. Avarga was confident after some acclimatisation he'd make a fine pet. 

'Acclimatisation' was the last thing on his mind. Quinn thought he was not long for this world, at this woman whom he could only describe as a beast. Despite being a 'beast', she definitely wasn't hideous, in fact her soft and feminine yet striking facial features were both the human and giantish ideals of beauty. Specifically for Quinn she held quite and exotic look: warm tan skin, honeyed eyes, turquoise hair. 

The giantess had finished interrogating him; he was cute and would make a fine pet for her. From her limited dealings with humans, limited as in raiding, pillaging, and very occasionally trading, they were not so different to giants. That said, he'd be a pet, and as a pet he'd learn obedience. Considering how... malleable... he seemed, she'd just need to make it clear. She'd begin with something to show off, and she just remembered how tired and sweaty she was after all that hard work. 

The giantess collapsed on the floor, pressing her back against the firm wall of the tent and shifting forward so only her shoulders connected. She took the foreigner and dropped him a short distance from her chest onto her midriff, which was sticky with a fine layer of humid exudation. 

She was so... hard, Quinn thought to himself after catching his bearings. Her abdominal muscles were well defined and rigid, carved into her stomach with skin firmly stretched over. Even without her imposing size she'd be a Herculean figure. He felt so meagre in comparison, his tiny scrawny limbs had less strength than a single of her tendons; no doubt, he would easy lose to any part of her. The tiny boy looked up, past her surprisingly voluptuous chest and into the setting sun of her focused face. 

"Lick," she ordered plainly to the young creature. His tiny ivory limbs contrasting her dusky tan. 

Her voice was a deep, a rumbling wave that was still quite high and feminine while maintaining all the dominance of an order. No matter how she said it, the fact that her command was completely foreign to him. Stunned-eyes met hers, looking for further guidance. 

"I said lick!" she repeated more harshly. He simply flinched in response. Avarga scrunched up her face in annoyance, she'd give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't know what she was saying rather than being disobedient. To help him along she stuck out her tongue and tasted the air. "Lick."

Now he understood, but he wished he didn't... He was on all fours, and each time he peeled his hand from her granite abdomen it made a sickly peeling sound. So much sweat... Quinn looked back up, at her squinting, stalwart eyes. Who was he to fight? He was literally standing on top of her, her muscled, rolling landscape of a body. He ducked his head submissively and slowly lapped at her caramel skin. Salty, incredibly so, like a smooth seashell to the tongue. The dried perspiration dissolved on with his saliva and collected onto his taste buds in large quantities. The first hour back with her and already he was serving her; although he had to admit he preferred him tasting her to the reverse.

Avarga laid back and enjoyed the submissive lapping of her pet, cleaning her weary body. Her mind was cooled by the thought of all the massages he'd give when she was aching after a raid, and how else to put him to use. While on this train of thought she may as well think of a new name for him, something she could say instead of those funny human words. She ruminated on his traits: small, cute, pale, timid... "Hmm, I think I'll name you Khuu," she christened him, the word meaning snow. The giantess realised all he heard was an unintelligible rumble; she'd need to dumb it down for him. "Khuu," she pointed at him, "Avarga," she reversed the gesture.

Quinn swallowed his salty saliva mouthful. 'Khuu'? Was that his name? He half wanted to pipe up to correct her, but he realised that'd go down as well as a mouthful of giant's sweat... Again he planted his face square onto the firm ground and stroked it with his tongue. 

Letting out a sigh, Avarga slithered down and rested her head on her hands. Her very own human pet, a cute and obedient boy to boot. She may have been a rather ruthless raider, but she'd be sure that, as long as he did what she said, he'd be very comfortable. And it seemed already he was nice and receptive. The giantess wriggled slightly, feeling her ripe body against the fur of her room. Khuu felt good, definitely, a tiny cooling tickle, but there was so much sweat he wouldn't even make a dent. She'd allow him to continue for a bit before taking a bath for real. 

So much to organise: living quarters, food, drink, someone to teach him the language. It was tiresome. That was for later however, right now she could focus on her newest piece of loot trying his very hardest on pain of death.