- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm aware I'm posting pretty much only M/f stories now. It's just what my mind is drawn most to. But I have part one of a two part story here, also includes some vore. I hope Y'all enjoy :)

Kristy awoke on a cold smooth surface. As her eyes adjusted in her tired stupor, she took a look around her environment and she immediately realized she was not anywhere she’d seen before. There was a ginormous unknown room around her. She couldn’t very well believe her eyes, but she was sure she was stuck in some sort of massive glass jar. The flask she was captured in is sat on a table with a computer on a desk across from her. As she glanced around her environment she saw a door and a glass stool in front of the table her glass prison was on. How could she be this small, she was sure she was dreaming. She could see her reflection on the smooth glass surface in front of her. Her long blonde hair was let down and messy. Her body was completely exposed, with nothing around to cover her naked body. 


Just as Kristy stood up she heard a quiet alarm start to go off from somewhere in the giant house. As the incessant beeping continued, it grew louder and louder. Kristy stood up and tried her hardest to break the humongous glass structure she was stuck in, giving it all her strength didn’t do anything to the cylindrical glass prison. Suddenly the alarm was shut off with a loud thud. After a minute footsteps rapidly approached her location, before she saw who was the origin of them. The large man had no shirt on, showing his portly, hairy gut. He scratched his tummy and yawned as he lazily walked towards Kristy's prison. He was partly balding, with a 5’0clock shadow. Kristy was awestruck at the size of this Colossus. Her heart rate jumped as he slowly approached, and her first instinct was to scream at the monstrous man. He looked down upon her glass prison, and his eyes pivoted directly at her. She fell onto her back and yelled up at her ginormous captor. "Well look at little you, awake before me. I'd tell you what happened, but I'd bet you could guess that yourself. The better question is what am I going to do with you?" The man made his malevolent intent clear, causing Kristy to beg and plead for her release. The man didn't even seem to know or care she was yelling. The size difference between them was massive. To him, she was about the size of a Polly Pocket doll. 


 "Well, I know what I'm gonna do too little you!" The fat middle-aged giant announced, "but first I need some breakfast." The man walked off, out of the room. Kristy was crying in fear of whatever this sick man had in store for her. In all her life she would never have thought shrinking was possible. The last thing she remembers was being at a huge block party and getting piss drunk with her friend Alex. The man was gone for what seemed like forever to the little blonde. She smelled something really good in the house. It smelled like a delicious breakfast, bacon, and eggs. It made her hungry body yearn for some sustenance. Getting a better chance to look around, the room she was placed in was surprisingly bare. Besides the huge computer monitor on the desk to her right and the stool on the floor to her right, she noticed a small rag on the computer desk, with a large brown stain on it. As her mind wrapped around what that brown substance may be, the man stepped into the room once again. He had something he was dangling from his fingers as he advanced toward the jar. As he stepped closer it became clear that it was some other shrunken person in his grasp. He sat on the stool, still just in a stained pair of white boxers that hugged his thunder thighs. His hand that held the other prisoner was dangled in front of the jar. Kristy got a better look at the person in his grasp and gasped when she saw who it is. Her best friend, a chunky Asian girl named Alex, was caught in his fingers, screaming for her life. She cried out Alex's name in vain, praying for her safety. 


     Without any warning, Alex was swung up towards the giant's face. "I almost forgot about the other one I caught last night." He said as he dangled her by her feet. "Well I only need one of you for the video, so it looks like I get to do whatever I want to this one," Kristy yelled at the fat giant, demanding he takes her instead. One more, he didn't even care to give her any attention. He just sat there staring at the helpless woman. "Well, that breakfast was pretty good, but I ain't ever tried one of you little shrinkies before." Alex, already crying and weeping only continued her pointless struggle as her limp body was raised toward his mouth. "Mmm, yeah, I bet a little lady like you would hit the spot." His jaw parted revealing his pink, wet cave. His teeth are stained yellow, and as he breaths onto his snack, she is affronted by the stench of eggs. Suddenly he closes his mouth and his cheeks puff up slightly. UUUURRRRRPPPPP. A humongous belch blasted out of his mouth onto the woman. It had a horrific stench due to his eggy breakfast. While Alex was writhing in his stench she screamed as she was suddenly popped into his mouth. "Noooo Alex!" Kristy begged for her friend’s life. The man started by sucking on her tiny form, shifting her from one side of his mouth to the other. Kristy noticed his tongue shuffling her shrunken friend around his mouth, left to right several times. He scooted the stool close to Kristy's jar and opened his cavernous maw. Saliva strands hung around the now coated Alex. His breath caused some perforation on the glass, but little Kristy could still see her friend’s dire situation. "Heeeeeeellllp!" Screamed the plump Asian squirming in his smelly maw. Without warning, while still keeping his mouth open the giant yellow stained teeth quickly chomped down with incredible force. Alex’s right arm and leg were caught directly on his bite and were instantaneously turned into a red paste. Alex let out a harrowing cry for help as her limbs were ripped up and torn off in a single bite. Kristy yelled and cried, but the man just continued. Quickly his teeth rotated down and his tongue pushed the helpless snack over his teeth. Her torso directly on his molars, she didn’t even have time to scream before his jaw clamped down on her. Blood and guts spurted all around his giant mouth, and he decided to close his mouth to chew up the rest. MMMNNNNMNnnnmnmmn. The giant moaned in complete enjoyment of his snack. Kristy fainted in utter shock at what was in front of her, falling back toward the hard glass surface. Tears flooded down her cheeks as she heard a disgusting *GLUCK* signaled the giant swallowing her friends pulverized remains. His tongue searched around for any leftover bits of the tiny snack for a moment, then he stood up, putting his junk in direct view of his little bug in a jar.


"Oh my goodness, you little woman are to DIE for. Soooo good! Damn crunchy, but tasty." The giant man expressed, focusing his gaze upon the tiny blonde. Kristy yelled harsh terms at the giant, once again in vain as he cut her off with his much louder voice. "Well back to what I'm gonna do to you now." The giant turned his attention once again towards Kristy. "Ya see, I didn't decide your fate little girl, it was actually my fans that did." Kristy didn't understand what the man meant but continued cautiously watching as he pulled out his phone. "When I said I knew what I was gonna do to you, I lied a little. I’m not deciding how you die, my fans are.” Kristy was still in shock and this giant’s booming voice was very loud to her tiny ears. The giant looked at his phone and smiled, “Yeah, I’m not gonna lie, you aren’t gonna like what they chose. My fans are… well I’d say ‘Particular’. Just for fun, I’m not gonna tell you what it is. But, Since I’m generous I’ll give you a real Good Hint.” The giant stood up and turned around, giving Kristy a full view of his fat bottom. His white undies stained faintly brown near his ass crack, and they were slightly see-through giving Kristy a detailed look at the giant smelly abyss. Kristy shrieked as his hand was suddenly wrapped around the jar and brought it directly to the center of his ass crack. Kristy fell rapidly toward the bottom of the jar. As she breathed she noticed an immediate difference in the quality of the air. It was heavy with his stench, as his brown stained undies sealed up any air from the outside. The heavyset man let out a concentrated moan, immediately after an ear-splitting noise was let out of the man’s asshole.  PPPPTTTTTDTDDTTPPPPPPPRRRRRPP. The airly blast echoed as it was unleashed into the glass jar. The noise was deafening to the tiny woman, she gripped her ears in pain. Then the smell hit her. An atrocious mixture of the eggs digesting in his stomach now, and whatever he had to eat yesterday. "Ughhgghh, damn that one was warm." The man announced. Kristy immediately heaved up what little was in her stomach. Her lungs desperately rejected the fetid air, causing her to go into a fit of dry heaving. "I could just keep you right here and end you now. You would die, suffocating on my fart!" mocked the giant. "But I gotta go to work. You're just gonna have to wait here while I'm gone."

 

 The giant suddenly put the jar back on the desk and faced Kristy once more. She heaved and coughed endlessly from his wretched stench. She was shocked as she looked ahead and saw the cruel giant dropped his drawers to the ground and picked them up. She was having a hard time seeing through her tears and coughing but was still confused as she looked on. The man started to floss the underwear through his ass cheeks. “Here another one comes,” the giant announced. BBBTRRPPTPTTTFFF. He unleashed another fart into his stained garment. The rumble was slightly muffled but sounded very wet. The fart carried a small amount of brown, pungent liquid that was shot onto the underwear. "Here, something to remember me by while I’m at work." He dangled the stained underwear over the jar. His fingers parted and his stained cloth was dropped onto the top of the jar. The giant’s hand forced the cloth in the jar and directly atop his victim. Kristy, unable to support the weight of the giant stained garments, is toppled by the humongous cloth. The brown stain the man's shart left had been pushed directly on top of the poor lady. The stench was like ten thousand of those farts put together. Her whole body was soiled with this brown liquid, even getting in her mouth. But she had no hope to lift the underwear, just shuffle around in the rancid darkness. "I gotta take a shower, I'll see you tonight little lady." His footsteps faded away until she could no longer hear them. Seeped in the stench of his underwear, and desperately trying to get the taste of shit out of her mouth, Kristy realized she was stuck like this until he got back. She could hardly move, and her body was pancaked by his awful gunk covered wall above her. She wasn’t sure she’d survive until he got back, but then maybe it’s better she dies before he commits whatever foul deed his satanic fans cooked up. Unfortunately, the tiny woman could do nothing but breathe in the awful stench of shit until his return...