- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A chapter set in The Elder Scrolls universe. I hope you guys enjoy! ;)

Torlack sat in the bushes next to the road going from Whiterun to Markarth. He’d been a half-dozen separate bandit clans in the past year. He preferred being the night watch or scout, work he could do alone. It was hitting nightfall on a cloudy day. Perfect conditions to mug some unsuspecting fool. He’d watch the bigger carts go past, needed to be a lonely target. After waiting for a few hours he saw the perfect target on the road. It looked to be a short Breton girl, in a red cloak. Torlack looked for a brief second to see if she was armed. After confirming she didn’t have a weapon strapped, he snuck up. The brawny Nord pulled his steel sword out of his hilt silently and approached the hooded woman from behind. After getting close he put his blade to her back and announced: “Hand over your valuables lady, and you won't get hurt.” She slowly turned around with her hands up. Torlack was taken aback by the woman's impressive cleavage popping out of her shirt. She had pale skin and black hair, with what looked like eyeshadow around her emerald green eyes. “Oh please, don’t hurt me. I’ll give you anything!” she announced sounding scared. Torlack smirked as he noticed a strange necklace with a glowing blue gem encased in golden metal. Not hesitating, the brash Nord reached his hand toward the boobs and gripped the fancy chain. As soon as he touched it a strange tingle echoed through his body. It felt like his whole body went numb. He focused in on the Breton beauty and saw a devious smile curl up her face. She grabbed Torlack’s hand and unwrapped it off of her necklace and pushed him over. Torlack was seemingly paralyzed, and no matter how much he tried he couldn’t move anything except his eyes. He fell to the floor with his arm stuck in the air. He looked at the woman walking over his body, giving him a peak under her black dress. “Well, well, well. Looks like you picked the wrong person to try and mug. Looks like I have another plaything for tonight.” the titillating Breton cooed. Torlack watched as she pointed her finger towards him and a green beam of magic shot out, making a strange noise. As the spell hit his chest he was helplessly wrought with pain. As he tried his best to scream, the Nord noticed the Sorceress that stood above him seemed to be getting further and further away. After a few seconds, the beam stopped. Torlacks environment changed before his eyes. He was shrunk rapidly and was swallowed by his own studded armor.


Torlack laid their briefly, terrified and paralyzed. “Oh, you poor thing. Let me just get you out of there,” said the Breton before bending down. The shrunk Nord didn’t even feel the hand wrap around him in his paralyzed state. He was lifted out of the leathers and quickly brought to eye level with the gorgeous woman's face. “You’ll add nicely to today’s collection,” said the woman. She brought his tiny form down to her waist, and with her other hand opened a satchel on her hip. Torlack saw the satchel open to reveal other similar sized people to him. He was dropped into the pile and the satchel was closed. The people around Torlack weren’t paralyzed and started to strike up a conversation.


“Oh good, one more body to add to this airtight prison.” snarked someone in the crowd

“Oh stop complaining you milk drinker, were all in this together whether we like it or not” replied a boisterous Nordic voice

“By the Divines, we’re all going to die, aren’t we!” screamed an elvish female voice.

“Don’t think like that, we can make it out of this.” said the same Nord voice from before

After a few more minutes of banter, Torlack was freed from his stupified state. He suddenly convulsed and shook around. He couldn’t see anyone's faces in the dark satchel and started to feel around. “Hey watch what you’re touching!” the sneering voice from before yelled. Torlack realized he wasn’t going to be able to figure out all of who’s here and gave up feeling around. After many minutes of silence, the loud sound of rushing water could start to be heard. “We must be near Markarth,” Torlack said. “How do you know?” said the elvish female. “I was on the road going from Whiterun to Markarth when she got me,” Torlack answered. The sounds got louder and louder. The sounds of other peoples footsteps around them gave them hope. The bag’s prisoners started to scream and shake, hoping anyone would hear them. Then the giantess stopped walking briefly as another voice started to speak. “Why are you coming into the city so late, Breton?” quizzed the voice. “Left Whiterun a little later than I should of, luckily there were no bandit’s about.” answered their captor. “Well don’t make it a habit, Breton, I’m not supposed to let you in at this hour said the gate guard. “I won’t” she replied quickly as the guard opened the gate. The sorceress marched into the Dwarvish built city and walked to her house, Vlindrel Hall.


The group of shrunken people heard a door open, and shut. The sounds of Markarth’s mill and clatter of the people in the streets died down as the giantess walked further in. They heard the sounds of her taking her boots off along with her red cloak. The satchel was taken off her belt and placed somewhere, causing quite the earthquake for the occupants. Shortly after the satchel was lifted and being carried somewhere. “Mmm, can’t wait to get started.” said the Giantess. The bag was suddenly turned upside down, and the flap was opened. Light poured into Torlack’s eyes as he fell out of the bag. He and everyone else in the bag fell onto what seemed to be a large bed with a green blanket sprawled onto it. Torlack braced for impact but was relieved to see the bed had some cushion to soften the fall. After everyone was dumped from the bag, they all stood and turned around towards the perpetrator. Instead of the cloak and dress, her body was only covered by a tight cloth bra that could barely hold back her massive bust, and undergarments that were swallowed by her massive posterior. On her flat stomach was a tattoo of a black hand. “Oh wow, it looks like I got more of you than I thought.” said the giantess as she sized up the tinies on her bed. Altogether there were five shrunken figures on the bed, each of them the size of a small doll. The Breton brought herself onto the bed, and everyone started to run towards the other side. The problem being it lead only towards a dead end. The crowd pushed and shoved each other to get there quickly, but they all ended up against the stone wall. “Oh no, there’s nowhere to go. You're stuck here to pleasure me,” said the giantess in a seductive fashion. She rubbed her hands on her supple bosom and proceeded to rip the bra off. She got on her stomach and crawled forward towards her victims. “Well I guess we can put business before pleasure,” announced the monster before Torlack. She sat up and rubbed her breasts momentarily. Then, with her left hand reached out toward the crowd. Everyone panicked as the hand wrapped around the Altimer woman.


Torlack watched in horror as the hand lifted the screaming elf towards her face. “You were the only one I actually had a contract on, so I suppose it’s only fair I get rid of you first.” the giant announced to the screaming woman in her clutch. Her other hand moved down to her pussy, and she slowly started to rub around her privates. “How should I end you, hmm, well I suppose we’ll start simple.” cooed the woman. The screaming Altimer only increased her volume at the giantess’ words. The giant woman stood up, still rubbing herself. Torlack followed the scene with a morbid curiosity. He didn’t even notice his member rise as he watched the giantess stand and bring herself to the left side of the bed. “Hmm, don’t want you running away do we, let’s just fix that,” said the giant. She took her right hand off of her pussy and brought it towards the doll-sized being in her hand. The hand opened and the elf started to scream as the other hand’s index finger and thumb wrapped around her left leg’s knee. Then with almost no force, the fingers snapped the leg forward. A sound similar to stepping on a twig was heard and the Altimer shrieked in misery. Then the giantess moved her fingers toward the other leg, this time taking it between her fingers and squeezing. The leg stood no chance against the pressure and snapped off completely. The Altimer howled once more and was about to pass out from the pain. Then without warning the hand flipped and dropped the crippled elf. Torlack followed the falling elf with his eyes and walked up to the edge with everyone else to see if she was still living. The giant Breton licked the blood off of her fingers and zoned in on the tiny elf by her foot. “Another contract fulfilled, may Sithis take you to the void!” said the woman as she rose her right foot above the wounded bug on her stone floor. The Altimer raised her arms in desperation as the shadow of the foot consumed her. Then with a mighty force added to it, the woman stomped as hard as she could on the tiny creature. When the foot reached the target, a large splash of blood squirted out from below it. The woman continued to crush the bug by moving her foot around. The blood spread everywhere, and the giantess once again returned her hand to her genitalia. After being satisfied with the mess under her, the huge Breton lifted her foot to reveal the sticky, bloody remains plastered on her foot and floor. “Hmm, didn’t pop quite like I wanted, what a disappointment.” said the giantess in a flat tone. She took a cloth off her table next to her bed and wiped the stain off her foot, then turned back towards the rest of the tinies on her bed.


Torlack and the rest of the crowd were still frozen in shock from what just occurred. The annoying Redguard was the first to run back as the giant woman once again turned her attention back at the group. “Oh you, that’s right. The most annoying, pompous, and idiotic Redguard I’ve ever seen.” says the giantess as she climbs back on the bed. The Redguard didn’t nearly get enough distance before her hand was wrapped around him. Picking him up, the giantess moves him toward her belly. “Listen in there, do you hear something?” questioned the titillating giantess. “Uhh, no I don’t. I demanded to be let out at once! I am Whiterun nobility!” screamed the man in her clutches. “Oh, how fate seems to change. One day you’re nobility, then in a matter of a few hours you’re just a snack.” said the woman. The crowd gasped as the words escaped the full lips of the Breton. Bringing the Redguard to her mouth, he screams and yells for all the Divines as he hears her. “That’s right fool! You will be joining my lunch soon, so if you have any last words I’d say them now.” mocked the Breton. “No, please! I beg you, don’t eat me! I’ll give you anything!” screamed the doll in her clutches. “Anything? Hmm, I guess what I really want is just a taste of you first!” she announced. Her lips parted revealing the pearly white teeth behind them. She inserted the man’s lower half into her mouth and began to suck. The Redguard looked a mixture of terrified and hopelessly aroused. As she sucked on him she smiled and let him out. “Mmm, you do taste good. I bet you taste even better on the inside.” threatened the woman. The Redguard tried his best to escape, but couldn’t stop his captor from putting his left arm in her mouth. She fully inserted the arm and started to suck on it. The tiny figure began to scream in agony, and with one chomp, the arm was severed. The giantess stuck her tongue out at her victim, revealing his lost arm on her tongue. After mocking him, she closed her mouth and began chewing on the limb. She looked satisfied with the taste and swallowed shortly after. “Mmm, get in here!” she said impatiently. Quickly, she popped the man in her mouth and began to slosh him around. Turning her attention to the crowd again, she got closer and laid once more on her stomach. Then, in front of the aghast crowd, opened her mouth to reveal the bloodied Redguard below her chompers. Moving him with her tongue, she placed his legs below them. Then to give a show, she chomped on him again. The crowd got a view of his blood and bone being ground in her mouth. After chewing on his legs she flipped him and brought his head into her deathtrap. The Redguard screamed as he saw the teeth stained with his blood above his head. “No please, don’t!” were his final words before her molars came down. His head popped like a grape under her bite, brains, and blood spilling over her mouth. The other Nord besides Torlack screamed out “Shor’s Bones, she’s a monster!” The crowd could do nothing but watch as the lifeless torso slid down her gullet. “Mmm, maybe I’ll have just one more of you before supper,” she announced to the spooked crowd.


The three that were left ran in different directions on the bed. It was only Torlack, the other Nord, and a quiet Dunmer that hadn’t said much on the ride here. “Ohh, you think you can escape?” cooed the naked woman. Quickly thinking, she launched her hand out at Torlack and the other Nord, grabbing them both in her left hand. Then she grabbed the Dunmer just before he could jump off the bed. “Oh no, you're going nowhere I’m afraid.” cooed the woman, “luckily for you Dunmer, you won’t be chewed alive.” She brought the man up to her face and smiled. “No, I think I’ll eat you alive,” she said, finishing her statement. She opened her maw, revealing the bloodstained inside to the Dark Elf. “Don’t wriggle around in their too much, or you’ll give me gas OK?” she asked in a childish tone. The elf wriggled fruitlessly as she brought his legs into her lips. She tasted him for a few seconds then sucked him in more. Only his head was sticking out, screaming for mercy. The giantess moaned in pleasure and brought the Nords in her hand towards her neck. She held them in separate hands as she began to swallow the helpless Dunmer. The two Nordsmen watched as a gulping noise sounded off, and a bump quickly traveled down her throat. The Nords shared a look of peril at each other as the woman swallowed the Dunmer.


“Hmm, what to do with the two of you?” the giant said to herself, “I think I’ll decide over supper.” she decides. “But first, a little stimulation,” she says. Torlack yelped as he was brought towards the nipple on the woman's hill sized right breast. “You, suck on my nipple.” barked the giantess. Torlack did so without question. He was still rock solid downstairs and this event was simultaneously the worst and best experience of his life. As he suckled the nipple in his mouth the woman moaned in pleasure. Looking at the other Nord in her hand, she states in a seductive fashion, “You’ll be going downstairs, little one.” Torlack saw the hand holding his fellow Nordsmen descend towards her nether region. She inserted his head first, cooing at the satisfaction. Then, without reprieve, she began to insert him over and over again. She gripped her hand around Torlack and her breast, knocking the wind out of the tiny Nord. Torlack just continued suckling the nipple, trying his best to serve his captor. She picked up the pace, moaning louder. “Oh yeah! That’s right. Squirm little man, squirm. Pleasure your goddess!” the giantess said in a sexy tone. She then fully inserted the Nord into her gaping pussy and started to rub her clit. Her grasp around Torlack was even firmer, making it hard to breathe. He was being pressed into the soft tit, and couldn’t help himself from cumming. His measly load shot onto her tit without her noticing. After a few more moments of moaning, the giantess climaxed. Her back arched up as she squirted out her feminine juices onto her bed. After a loud moan, she fell on her back and started to come back from extasy. After panting briefly she brought her hand to her pussy and picked the Nord out of her pussy. She held his body by the leg, dangling him. He is coughing heavily from the suffocation he just endured and completely covered in her juices. “Mmm, I just can’t resist.” she cooed as she brings him toward her mouth. She sits up, causing Torlack to fall on her leg. He watches as she dangles her prey above her mouth, looking at him with horrible glee. The Nord could do nothing but cough and wriggle around while being dangled above her gaping maw. He was dropped into her mouth and just after she shut it. Torlack was still reeling from his own orgasm and yelped when she picked him up after dropping the other Nord into her jaws. She brings him up to her mouth and opens. The Nord inside was squirming and clawing his way towards the exit. “No don’t let me die!” he screamed in desperation toward Torlack. Before Torlack could even think about helping, a *gluck* was emanated from her maw. “NOOOOOOO!” the Nord screamed as he began to fall into her esophagus. He saw the helpless man in her mouth slide down her tongue and disappear into her throat. After swallowing the tiny victim, the Breton patted her belly in satisfaction.


After licking her fingers, the giantess looked back towards the tiny in her hand. “So, you’re the last one. Good for you.” the giant says mockingly. While holding him, the giantess stands up and walks outside of her room. This reveals the living area and kitchen of the Dwarven built house. She stopped walking as she approached a fine looking chair placed in front of a table. She drops Torlack on the table and says to him, “Don’t move now, I’m going to go get my supper.” Torlack knew that even if he ran he wouldn’t get far. He stood waiting, admiring the giant Bretons figure. She began cooking a stew in a hanging pot above an open flame. She put a mixture of leeks, cabbage, and venison into the stew. After getting all the ingredients into the pot and briefly stewing it around, she walked back towards Torlack and stood above him. “I think I discovered your purpose for tonight, little one,” she announced to the tiny on the table. “It’s a surprise I’m sure you’ll love” she continued in a mocking voice. After walking back to her stew and finishing cooking it, she put a few spoonfuls into a metal bowl and walked back towards her chair. Before sitting she once again turned towards the terrified Torlack. Without a word, Torlack was grabbed by the giantess and put onto her nice fur chair. Torlack looked up to see the woman swaying her hips from side to side, hypnotizing him with her ‘asset’. “Oh yes, my butt is quite the beauty, isn’t it? I was thinking you could be my cushion for tonight. Hope you're ready!” she says as she claps her cheeks in front of the little man on her chair. The big butt in front of Torlack began to draw closer. He decided to lay down to prevent her weight from crushing his legs under him. Before laying her ass atop him the seductive Breton’s stomach made a strange noise. “Oh, I told that Dunmer to not move around. Well, looks like you’re doubling as a fart sniffer!” she said before planting her ass on the toy below her. As the giant tush engulfed Torlack, he felt her shift above him. At first, he was under her left cheek but after her shuffling his head was inserted directly into her crack. The giantess started to eat her stew and giggle at the wriggling of her victim trapped under her ass. “Uh oh, I feel something brewing in there.” the giantess said as she felt some gas needing to be released. Torlack’s struggle increased as he heard a guttural rumble from above. The cheeks Torlack were stuck in rumbled as the fart was released from the Breton’s bowels. Hot air rushed past him, immediately followed by an awful smell. It smelled like cabbage farts, causing the tiny to squirm and beg for mercy. Torlack felt his stomach upheave, but release no vomit. “Ahh, that one stinks.” the foul woman says in a sarcastic way. She continued to eat her stew, gulping down spoonfuls quickly. After finishing her meal she let out a feminine belch and placed the bowl down on the table in front of her. Torlack was still being bathed in the gasses from the previous ass blast when he heard another rumble in front of him. With a cute grunt, the giantess once again passed an air bomb out of her ass. Torlack wriggled with all his might, but couldn’t get his head unstuck from the asscheeks grasp. The smell washed over him was similar to the last fart, but warmer and even stinkier.


The giantess continued to fart on the helpless man below her for a whole hour. Her stomach had a noticeable bulge from her meal and was satisfied with her gassy torture. She was just going to fall asleep on her chair before she got a devious idea. Lifting herself up from the couch, she noticed the tiny man’s head was wedged into her cheeks. She laughed at the little creatures miserable situation. Torlack was picked out of the foul woman’s asscheeks, barely still alive from the lack of oxygen. He was brought to her nose and sniffed by the giantess. “Woah, you smell little Nord. Did you enjoy my farts?” she asked him. Torlack couldn’t respond and was just enjoying the fresh air. “Well, I hope you did because you’re going to my fart sniffer, and butt plug for tonight.” After hearing the statement Torlack began to shake his head and say ‘no’ as loud as his meager voice would carry. “Oh yes, you will be up close and personal to my butthole. It’s truly an honor for a useless wretch like you to be suffocated by my gas. You should be grateful.” she said to the man in her hand. “But first, you need to be a little bit smaller,” she said before shooting a beam of green magic at him. This beam had the same effect as the last, shrinking him down to the size of a cork bottle stopper in her palm. “Perfect. Now you’ll fit nicely in there.” said the giant as she moved her hand towards her ass. Torlack watched as she slid her cloth panties down, revealing her jumbo-sized ass. “This will probably be the last time you smell fresh air ever, so suck it in while you have it.” the giantess snarked. Slowly, the hand carrying Torlack approached the cheeks. With her off hand, the Breton spread her cheeks apart, revealing her brown stained pucker to her butt plug. As soon as the cheeks spread before him their scent escaped once more, reminding him of what he was missing from moments before. “Here’s my parting gift to you.” said the giantess. After the taunt, she grunted and released another cabbage fart onto the mini-man. As Torlack was being assaulted by another butt bomb, the hand holding him tilted him face first towards the anus. As his face touched the hole he got her leftover shit smeared all over his face. Coughing and crying, Torlack was helpless as the woman rubbed his head all around her anus to stimulate it. After being thoroughly smothered in her butt gunk, the anus opened slightly due to the arousal. The cruel mistress waisted no time shoving Torlack head first into her eager hole. When Torlack breached through the anus and entered her rectum, the smell was set from bad to worse. Inside her anus, Torlack was going through a nightmare to his senses. All around him he could hear sloshing and grumbling, as well as the distant heartbeat of the gassy Breton. The smell in here was simply unbearable, and every breath was like lighting his lungs on fire. The anus was clasped around his belly, and every time he moved it seemed to clench in macabre satisfaction. Torlack felt her cheeks clamp around his legs, signaling she was standing once more. He heard her climb into bed and yawn, “Good night little butt plug, see you tomorrow morning.” said the tired woman as she fluffed her pillow out.


Torlack started to panic when he realized she was asleep. Every inhale of her ass air seemed to subtract years from his life. A noise resonated from the bowels ahead, and the air became even more unsuitable. Gas was trapped in the woman’s anal cavity as she was asleep. A common occurrence for her, but to Torlack it was a death trap. The cabbagey stench assaulted his lungs and eyes. He was crying from the stench of her trapped fart for what seemed like an eternity. Then the pucker holding him in suddenly opened briefly, and the air was pushed past him in one cruel gust. With the gas flowing past him, he was also sprayed with some of the anal juices lingering on her walls. The liquid shit splashed his face, going into his mouth. The taste of her feces was about what he expected, terribly awful. He quickly realized that this wasn’t even close to the last of her anus’ torture, as yet another fart began to build up in the tight space. The smell began to physically hurt the booty bandit, his eyes couldn’t take the steamy air in here and Torlack couldn’t open them anymore. Not that it mattered, for he couldn’t see anyways in her stinky rectum. The next fart blew past him without mercy. Had he anything in his gut, he would have already thrown it up. After many cycles of this over hours, Torlack was on the brink of death. He laid there, lodged in this cruel woman's anus. Wheezing in pain from her simple ass gas. His consciousness was fading as he heard a strange noise ahead of him. It sounded as if something was slowly sliding down the rectum, something he dreaded. It was her lunch from lunch the previous day. But instead of a delicious stew, it took the form of a large mushy turd. The smell coming from the turd was sinful to the senses, causing Torlack to dry heave as it slid down towards its exit. Torlack started to pass out from the toxic air, but the cruel woman’s body had other ideas for him. The turd slid down the rectum and approached the reeling Nord. As the turd hit the Nord’s face, his head was swallowed by the large, sloppy object. As it moved forward it swallowed the rest of his torso and started to exit the anus prematurely. Torlack was suffocating in the turd as it was edged out of the woman’s anus. The Breton’s sleeping body felt this disturbance and with one quick convulsion, sucked the tip of the log back into her rectum, along with the rest of Torlack’s body. Torlack started to take his final breaths in the shit log, he was ready to die. The anus granted his wish in a painful manner. Another huge log entered the rectum, pushing the log ahead of it with some force. Torlack screamed as the shit surrounding him was being compressed against the tight walls of this Breton’s anus. His body encased in the turd folded under the pressure, and his head popped like a grape. His brains and blood seeped into the turd, and the man Nord once known as Torlack was no more. His lower half was still hanging out of the turd lifelessly. It would stay there until the Breton had to relieve herself.

...................

Evelyne woke up with to the tone of her own gas. After stretching on her bed, she got up to go use the chamber pot. “Sound’s like someone wants to get out,” she said groggily. She felt that the tiny man was no longer lodged in her anus, “You didn’t escape did you? I promise you won't get far if you did,” Evelyne said to herself as she pulled her drawers down and sat on the chamber pot. She grunted and released the first torrent of turds into the pot below. Piss splashed down concurrently with her shit, and she moaned at the relieving feeling of emptying her bowels. Turd after turd escaped her ass, plopping down into the pot. She could smell her own creation and laughed as she caught a whiff of its wretched stink. After dropping her full load into the pot, Evelyne stood up and pulled the pot from below to examine. She plugged her nose and took a peek into the pot, revealing it to be smeared in her butt gunk. Then she found her target. Sticking out slightly was the legs of her target. Judging by the lack of movement, she assumed he was dead. “By Sithis, do you stink! Gonna have to empty the pot to get rid of this smell.” said the Breton in a nasally voice as she plugged her nose. She took the pot and brought it towards the sewer grate in her bathroom. She didn’t care for the cities stone exterior but sure loved that she didn’t have to go outside to empty the chamber pot. Lifting the sewer grate up revealed the same pipe she had seen many times doing this. “Well, you had a good run Nord but looks like it’s time for us to depart,” said Evelyne before dumping the pot’s contents down the drain. Torlack’s body was helplessly thrown down the pipe with the rest of the shit. In the end, his small form would be washed below the surface into Markarth’s ruins below, to never be thought of again.

Chapter End Notes:

Next story will more than likely involve a male giant. Thank you all for reading, have a nice day!