- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is something I cooked up in my head today and decided to put to words. It's sort of different from the norm, but will stll involve heavy odor and scat, Hope you enjoy :)

 

Duchess Anita was the third daughter of the royal Worthington family. She had already been married off to the Duke of a sizable land at age 16 and was living the posh royal life she was bred into. Anita’s husband was busy leading an army down on some rebellious town, meanwhile, she was stuck in the castle with only her servants. Even after a year of moving away from her family, she still hadn’t got used to the position she was in. She could, and often did treat her servants like nothing. The power of being a Duchess had swelled to her head, and to pass the time Anita would boss her servants to do something demeaning. The tasks varied from massaging her feet, feeding her grapes, or even acting as a footrest when she sat on her throne. It was truly gratifying to belittle her servants, and Anita cherished every moment of being royalty.

 

As the Duchess was getting prepared for her midday meal, she sat on her throne bored. Peering her eyes around the throne room, she was suddenly spooked when she felt a tingle on her leg. Standing up and lifting her dress revealed a strange yellow spider, no bigger than her fingernail, had just bitten her. The Duchess yelped at the sight of the arachnid, and she proceeded to brush the spider off towards the floor with her hand. After the spider fell she lifted her high heeled shoe and leveled it above the tiny bug. Without hesitation or mercy, she stomped as hard as she could, then twisted her shoe back and forth. After a few seconds, she lifted her shoe and looked down at the mess. There was simply no more spider, only a green splotch of it’s remains was left. The Duchess was happy to see that the pest was dead, and sat back down on her throne. She felt her hand around where the spider had bit her. The bite was close to her milky thighs and had left a small welt. The strange thing is she’s never seen a spider like that one. Many critters and pests hide in the corners of her domain, but none were bright yellow spiders. Shrugging the thought off, Anita got up and started to walk towards the dining hall. Luncheon was about to start and she was eager to see what her servants had cooked up for her.

 

As Anita walked through her castle her heeled shoe patter echoed through the stone walls. She suddenly felt sickly, and as she approached the stone staircase Anita had to sit and rest. She wasn’t sure what brought this feeling upon her. Feeling her head, she was sweating profusely, and rather hot. Her vision was starting to blur and she began to pass out. As Anita sat on the bottom step passing out, her form started to shift. No one was around to notice, but she started to shrink. Her body quickly reduced in size. Her puffy purple dress swallowed her completely and eventually, her form was the only the size of an index finger.

 

When Anita awoke she was surprised to find she was naked. She felt a massive headache hit her as she took in her surroundings. It was completely dark, and she felt as if she was surrounded by an ocean of silk. She began to yell for help, “Hello, anyone! I seem to be lost. It’s dark and I can’t see!” After getting no response she began to walk around aimlessly in the dark silky room. It was rather soft but stuffy at the same time. There was a strange lingering scent around her. It smelled distinctly like unwashed undergarments. It wasn’t very potent but merely added to the strangeness of the situation. Suddenly loud bangs were heard all around. It sounded like footsteps were approaching, except they were as loud as thunder.

 

“Hello, my lady! Lunch has been prepped!” said a disembodied voice. It seemed as if it was coming from above her. The voice sounded like one of her servants. Anita yelled with all her might, “Servant! I’m right here!” Jumping up and down, she wasn’t sure why she wasn’t heard. The house lady continued to call out, and the footsteps were getting closer and closer to Anita. The Duchess continued to squeal, desperate to get attention to her unknown situation. “What’s the Lady’s dress doing here on the stairs?” announced the voice from the sky. Anita wasn’t sure what her servant meant by that, and continued to wriggle around to get attention. It seemed as if the voice was directly above her now, “Hmm, well I suppose she just left it here.” announced the servant girl. But as the servant began to pick the dress up she heard something emanating from it. Being quite curious, she opened the head hole and peered in.

 

Anita felt the world around her shift. Her silk feeling surroundings quickly rose and caused her to stumble and fall. Then a light shined in from above her. Peering up at the heavenly light, she first thought it would be god himself sent to judge her. But as her eyes caught more of the visual details, she was very surprised to see the giant head of one of her servant girls. Anita let out a loud scream as the head above her surveyed her surroundings. Anita saw as the pair of eyes locked onto her. Her chest started to pound in fear, she wasn’t sure what the hell was going on but she hoped it was just a strange dream. As the eyes focused on the tiny Duchess a shocked look appeared on the face of the servant. The servant clearly wasn’t sure to make of the tiny form she was staring at. “Lady Anita, is that you?” the giant head questioned. The head was so large that the words she spoke rang in Anita’s tiny eardrums. She jumped up and yelled towards the servant for answers, “Servant, what in God’s Bones is going on?”. The servant’s head left but was quickly replaced by a huge hand. The menacing hand wrapped around the Duchess, and she screamed in protest.

 

As the grasped hand rose up Anita was getting light headed by the sudden change in altitude. The hand around her unwrapped and revealed the same giant face in front of her. The servant girl’s eyes glowed as she saw the tiny figure in her palm. “Gadzooks! It is you.” announced the huge head in front of Anita. The Duchess continued to scream at the giant servant, “What has happened? Why am I so minuscule?” The servant girl looked around and picked the dress up with her other hand. “By Mary, what happened to you? You're a nymph!” the servant said mockingly. Anita didn’t take kindly to the mockery of her situation and continued to yell. To the servant, her voice sounded small and high pitched. She clearly couldn’t hear any words she was saying. After checking her surroundings once more, the servant clenched the tiny in her hand again and proceeded to leave towards the kitchen. Once again Anita was engulfed by the sweaty hand of her giant servant. Footsteps are heard and eventually the sound of a door opening is heard.

 

The light returned to her Anita’s eyes. She stood up and looked at the hand opening. Around her was the huge kitchen placed in her palace. The servant girl called to someone in another room, “Harriot, come here. I need to show you something.” “Just a minute,” the voice answered. Out of a door entered Harriot, another servant to the Duchess. “What is it you want Marcella?” Harriot quizzed. “Look you bloke.” responded the young servant. As Harriot looked at the hand presented to her, she noticed the figure standing on it. A curious look was painted on her face and she asked Marcella what it was. “I think it’s the Duchess.” Marcella divulged. “What do you mean it’s the Duchess, it’s the size of a bug.” the older servant trotted out. Marcella began to explain the situation, “I was walking around the castle looking for the Duchess to tell her lunch was ready when I stumbled upon her dress” the servant expounded, “The dress looked to be left there and I was going to pick it up and bring it to the washroom when I heard a noise coming from the dress. I peered into the empty attire and found the Duchess inside. Except she’s so tiny.” After the explanation, both women looked to each other and back to the tiny.

 

Anita was no longer yelling, for the loud voices coming from the giant’s was washing over any attempt to do so. After their talk, she saw as the two ladies look at her with the same look a wolf gave its prey. Once again the hand wrapped around her and she was flung into another walk. After a few minutes, the hand released its grip and revealed the servant’s quarters. Both ladies giggled and whispered to each other as Anita took in her giant surroundings. “Don’t worry, I have just the place for her,” said Harriot as she walked over towards her bed. She returned with a wooden box the size of a large book. Anita was shocked as Marcella grasped her in between her thumb and index finger, and lifted her up. She was brought over the wooden box and dropped in. She landed on her stomach, knocking the wind right out of her. The box was set down on Marcella’s bed and the two women began to discuss what they were going to do. “Well I don’t think we should do anything,” said Harriot. Marcella quipped back with “What do you mean Harriot? Do nothing? This is our chance,”. “Chance at what?” Harriot questioned. “It’s our chance to get revenge on this wretched lady. For the last year, I’ve put up with every request to massage her feet, scrub the floor she walks on, and act as a personal footrest. I say that we return the favor, and then some.” Harriot thought about it briefly and responded, “Ah I couldn’t, but I’ll tell you what. Whatever you do to her, your secret is safe with me.” The two nodded to each other and Harriot left the room.

 

The tiny Duchess couldn’t believe what was spoken by her servant. Immediately, Anita screamed in protest as the giant Marcella approached her wooden prison. “What are you getting is a fuss about?”, asked the approaching giant. Marcella got on her knees and peered directly over the tiny woman in the box. “Oh my, I’ve waited to get some revenge on you for some time. You are by far the worst woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.” the giant said in a quiet but stern voice. “I just don’t know where to start with you,” Marcella said in a demeaning tone. “Ah, my feet are sore from all this work you have me doing. I think it’s time someone got to that.” the giant teased. Marcella stood back up and started to take her shoes off. She slipped the first one off and sighed in relief. Her feet are drenched in sweat, and the cold air felt nice as it washed over her toes. After her shoes, she peeled her socks off. Anita watched in rage as the servant got into a more comfortable attire. After watching her take her footwear off she saw the giant woman clutch her sock in her hand and look toward her. Anita saw the hand come for her once more and was ever vigilant in her efforts to yell the problem away.

 

Anita was dropped onto the middle of the servant's bed. She stumbled around as the servant crawled into the bed. As she sat down the bed quaked and made it impossible for the pixie-sized woman to stand. After the giant got onto the bed, she presented her feet directly in front of the tiny. “My feet aren’t going to clean themselves,” Marcella stated to her former ruler. Anita wasn’t about to massage the feet and looked around for an exit instead. Then the familiar pair of fingers grabbed her by the hair and lifted her. The pain from being held in this manner was immense, and Anita yelped in protest. The tiny was being lifted to eye level and stopped inches from the face ahead. “Listen here you useless wretch, I’m not going to ask twice when I order something. You will lick my feet clean, or you will be punished by being put in here,” said Marcella as she lifted up her steamy sock. The giant loomed the tiny in her hand over the stinky sock for a little bit. Anita could smell the horrid stench clearly and definitely didn’t want to end up in there. She was brought back down towards the bed and dropped next to the titanic feet. “Start licking” ordered the huge figure.

 

Anita approached the smelly feet with hesitation. The smell was enough to make her queasy, but she knew that it was either this or the sock. The tiny tongue was scrapped up and down the giant’s foot. The tiny only came up to half of the foot’s height though. The taste was as if you squeezed a sweat-filled rag into a cup and drank it. The salty taste complimented the gross smell perfectly. Anita would gag every third or fourth lick and clearly not giving it her all. “If you don’t start actually putting some effort into it your going in the sock,” Marcella announced. This put an extra push into Anita’s efforts and she worked as hard and fast as she could. “That’s more like it”, the giant said in approval. Anita licked all up and down the foot, reaching as high as she could. After cleaning the bottom of the foot she went to the other and started licking. After a while, she even got used to the taste, but certainly didn’t enjoy it. This ‘foot massage’ lasted for what seemed an eternity. Anita’s tongue was sore and dry, but the punishment wasn’t over. The giant saw that the lady was tired, and decided that she just wasn’t trying hard enough. “So it seems like you’d rather be in the sock,” said Marcella. Anita protested and tried to lick faster, but saw that the hand was approaching. “No please! Don’t do this!” begged the tiny in the giant’s hand. Anita was being held by her legs upside down as the giant placed her above the sock. “It’s a good thing too because I have a lot of chores to do. And I think the thing I need is a little foot licker while I do them.” Unceremoniously, the tiny was dropped into the sock. The tiny fell into the stinky linen cave below, screaming the whole way down. She rapidly fell through the sock until she hit the bottom. Then from the outside of her sweaty prison, she heard her torturer say “Well, looks like it’s time to work a sweat up.” After giggling in a creepy fashion the giantess moved her sock toward her right foot. Slowly, she inserted her foot inwards. Anita was backed up against the end of the sock. As the foot reached her she tried desperately to punch the monsterous toes enclosing in on her. In response, the toes wriggled the tiny woman below them and kept her under them. The giant servant stood up carefully and put her other sock and shoes back on. She planned to take a long walk around the keep, maybe pay Harriot a visit and tell her where she’s got the ‘royalty’ stored.



After hours of laying below the toes of the giant, and being trapped by the scent, Anita eventually passed out. Her body lay unconscious as Marcella went through her daily chores. The giant seemed happy with her foot prisoner and wriggled her toes all day. As it neared nighttime, Marcella decided she should pay a visit to Harriot and tell her about her new pet. When she got to the chambers she noticed Harriot peering over a book. Harriot was one of few people in the castle that could read. Anita said her hello’s quickly and brought up the stowaway in her shoe. Harriot agreed that she wanted to see the Duchess’ condition. After taking her shoes off and putting them up, Marcella unwrapped her right sock and dumped the tiny into Harriot’s palm.

 

Anita awoke to the gaze of a giant pair of eyes. “Golly,” Harriot announced, “looks like you really did her good. Are you planning on letting her go?” questioned the middle-aged servant. “Let her go? No, of course not. I’ve got so much more to do with her.” Marcella said defensively. “Well, I suppose you won’t get caught if she’s this size, just be careful,” Harriot spoke in a serious tone. “Of course. By the time I’m done with her she’ll never be seen again.” Said Marcella. Anita was placed back in Marcella’s palm. They both exchanged goodnights and Marcella went of towards her bed. She was careful to not wake any of the other servants as she crept onto her bed. Anita was exhausted by the day-long trip in the giantess’ sock, and couldn’t bring herself to scream anymore. She laid in the fetal position on the palm of the giantess’, covered in a mixture of dirt, her’s and Marcella’s sweat, and tears. She only got minimal sleep in the ever-swaying foot of one of her own servant girls. The giant laid down after undressing to her nightwear. Anita couldn’t bring herself to look her captor in the eyes. The rage she felt for this monster was only matched by her fear. Anita was set back in the wooden box and laid underneath her bed. She was just glad that there was now a possibility to get some rest.

 

After almost a full rest, Anita awoke to the box she was encased in moving. The box’s roof opened to reveal a dark room above. Then the face of her captor entered the view. The massive face closed in on the box and started to whisper to Anita. “Just to let you know, I’m going to have to get rid of you today,” the Giantess confessed, “If I have you for too long someone might find out and turn me in. So instead, I will ponder a fitting way to rid of you.” Anita started to yell and cry, and for the first time, the giantess listened. The giant hand picked the mini-duchess up and brought her closer to her ear. Anita started to plead, “Please, I beg of you. Spare me and I’ll get you anything you want. I beg you!” The giantess smirked and tossed the tiny back in the box with a little flick. Anita landed on her tailbone, causing her to wail in pain. “Sorry ‘your highness’, but I’ve dreamed about getting rid of you myself for a long time. Now I get to be rid of you, for good,” proclaimed the giantess. On that note, the box’s lid clamped back down and Anita was left in silence once more.

 

The Duchess’ mind was racing to find an answer on how to get out of this hell. She wasn’t tall enough to reach the roof; which didn’t matter because she was too weak to lift it regardless. The thought she might make a break for it when she gets out of the grasp of the hand, but it would prove pointless because she has no chance of out-running the titaness. Many ideas crossed her mind, but none seemed a good match for the situation. It wasn’t long before the box was picked up again and opened. Without looking, the giant’s hand grasped around the tiny woman and lifted her up. The hand opened to reveal Marcella in just her undergarments. “I thought I was just going to step on you, maybe feed you to a wild animal,” the giantess mocked, then brought her hand close to her maw and opened, “I was almost set on eating you. But I came up with something even better.” The tiny woman screamed until she was out of breath, begging for her life to be spared. “Actually I really didn’t even think of the idea, it just sort of came to me as I passed some morning gas. I’m going to get the most pleasure out of you as possible. First I’m going to stick you up my pooper, and when I need to relieve myself I’m going to pass you out as well. Then whoever comes by to do their business will be shitting on the royal turd you are.” Anita was gasping at the words she heard, unable to comprehend the cruel idea. The hand was once again clasped as the giantess walked toward the changing room. As when she entered the barred the door with a chair and let the tiny watch her show. Anita was placed on a dresser, still feeling the aching tailbone from earlier. She tried getting up but ended up falling down due to her pain. The giantess watched the tiny form squirm in front of her and was sad to be forced to let her go. But if she had to kill this heartless wench, then she had to give her a deserving death of her attitude.

 

Anita watched as the giant turned around to face her rear towards her. She shook her head from left to right and repeatedly said “No, please”, but the giant was determined on giving her a big dose of revenge. The buttocks in front of her started to shimmy and the linen underwear was dropped to her knees. Then the giant bent down, looking back at her victim. Anita got a good view at the servent’s asshole. It was stained brown and pulsing as she stared. The woman walked back a few steps, putting her ass directly on the dresser. “You are going to suffer the fate you deserve. Being shat on by the people you shat on daily. Every time I look at the chamber pot I’m going to snicker. Oh, and I, of course, will be the one to dump the chamber pot. On yesterday’s walk I found the perfect spot next to the rest of the animal shit, so you’ll fit in well.” As the onslaught of mockery dragged on Anita was infatuated by the pulsing anal door in front of her. It was as if it was getting eager to devour her. Then without warning, the anal door opened and released some of its gas. “Silly me, didn’t mean to let that one out”, said the giant figure in a fake emberresed tone. “Well, it’s time for you to get in my rump, you little pest!” the giantess announced. Anita was still recovering from the gas attack when Marcella grabbed her and brought her closer to the baited creases of her pucker. As Anita touched the anus, it convulsed in an unnerving way. Then the hand tilted and laid her legs parallel to her hole. The tiny kicked and shook around hopelessly. The hand forced the feet down first. As Anita’s legs were inserted she heard a moan escape the giant’s mouth. Panting ensued as she was roughly shoved up the anus with no sort of lubricant. She got down to her waist and could feel the hole convulse. A rush of steamy air flew past her, followed by an eggy muffled fart that reverberated throughout the body of the tiny Duchess. The small figure cried as she felt some sort of warm substance splash her lower body as it was stuck in the rectum. Tears were falling from her face. Partly because of the odor, and partly because of the madness of the situation.

 

After the gas escaped the process continued. The anus was slowly swallowing her, and she could do nothing to solve it. One more gulp resulted in her tits being swallowed into the abyss. Right after, her shoulders were gulped down. Anita’s was now neck deep in the woman’s rectum, the smell around her was of raw and unfiltered death. The stench was so heavy she started to taste it. It was clear that her servants either didn’t clean properly or at all downstairs. The cheeks of the giantess folded inward as she stood up straight. Anita’s already musky situation turned 10x worse as she was surrounded by the flesh globes. The underwear lifted up and the already dim light shining through the crack of her ass was replaced with darkness. Anita tried to wriggle free but only ended up pleasuring her killer. The continuous stream of tears only served to add to the misery of her situation. The giantess began walking, causing the cheeks to grind around her. This grinding quickly generated sweat. A drop slid directly in front of her, causing her to vomit suddenly as it touched her lips. The taste was somewhere between unfiltered sewage and poison. She screamed her lungs out at her current state. Never in the Duchess’ life would she think she’d experience a hell such as this on earth.

 

The day of her captor resumed more or less normally. She did her daily chores and she heard the news that the Duchess was missing. She acted ignorant and shocked towards the scandal, never giving off a scent to anyone besides Harriot. She had made it to lunch after tending to the chickens. She ate the typical porridge they serve, even asking for seconds. Fortunately, she was good friends with the scullion and got her request granted. After finishing the two servings she was stuffed. Then as she continued her duties she had plenty of gas to pass. Anita was tortured by the continuous barrage of sweat beads dripping down, the stench of the leftover ass residue plastered around her, and the frequent farts released from the depths below her. Eventually, the farts became more frequent, and a sticky wall started to engulf the Duchess’ lower half. It was clear that her tormenter felt her bowels asking her to relieve them, and she headed towards the most popular chamber pot. She knew it was clean because she made a point to do so earlier. After closing the door, she presented her ass to the hole below. Anita saw the panties that encased her in darkness drop down. She could only see what was below her when the cheeks parted while Marcella began to sit. Just as soon as the trapped tiny saw the image of the chamber pot ahead of her, darkness once again approached.

 

As soon as the cheeks reached the hole, urine was released into the bucket below. Marcella sighed in relief as she pissed. A fart sputtered out of the asshole, and Anita felt herself being forced out by the log of shit being pushed by her captor's anal muscles. A large grunt escaped the occupied servant and she felt a short log pass out of her cheeks. Anita fell on her back once more as a mixture of a fart and the log tossed her out of the anus. When she landed she was immediately startled by a loud *plop* noise. A log the size of her hall’s table fell just below her. As she tried to crawl back to avoid the avalanche of scat being dropped, the cruel hole above let out a wet toot. This wet fart let out a large spray of liquid gunk. The ass gunk splashed all over Anita’s body. She started to cough as the shit sprayed in her eyes and mouth. Before she could vomit a crushing force slammed down on her legs. A queen bed sized turn had fallen from the sky and landed on her. She felt her legs snap as the log of shit fell on them. Reeling in pain, she tried her hardest to push the log off of her, but her hardest couldn’t even move a mere turd. Then a rapid fire of similarly sized shit logs descended upon her. The log piled on her lower body, and she was miraculously still alive. She laid on her back, with the urine soaking into her hair. The logs turned into a liquid that sprayed all over the bucket. After one last wet fart, Marcella raised up and turned around. Anita couldn’t even see the smug grin that her previous servant gave her. She saw the moving from under her log pile and was satisfied. She then left to give her fellow servants a chance at shitting on the Duchess.

 

Shortly after Marcella left the door could be heard opening and closing. Through her shit covered vision, she could barely make out the form above her. It looked to be the servant girl that her tormenter talked to. “Gosh, she wasn’t kidding. She really did it.”, said Harriot. Briefly, Anita thought that the woman would save her. But this hope was quickly dashed as she turned around and shook her bottoms down. Her ass was very round, and as she sat it engulfed the chamber pot’s hole. A grunt could be heard as a wet fart echoed in the toilet. One very thick, snake-like log slithered out of Harriot’s poop chute. It covered up the previous load left by Marcella easily and piled around the opposite side of the bowl. After the turd dropped a stream of urine started to fill the bucket. The pee raised the ‘water’ level and Anita started to panic as piss washed over her mouth. She leaned forward to bring her head out of the piss, causing excruciating pain to jolt down her broken legs. The ass rose from the seat and left without peering back in. Anita couldn’t stand the pain and just wished that God would end her suffering. The turds crushing her lower body were unliftable, and every attempt to do so only ended up in painful failure for the Duchess. Her eyes started to itch because of the sloppy shit stuck in them, and her mouth was full of the nasty substance.

 

Once more the door swung open and a figure approached the toilet. It was her husband’s personal cook. He was a large, fat, and sweaty; but he made the Duke’s favorite meals. As he looked in the chamber pot he grimaced at the stench coming from it. Shaking his head, he turns around to reveal his plump bottom to his unknown victim. As he sat down he released a mixture of diarrhea and piss into the bucket. Anita was splashed by the liquid wastes washing down on her. There were no logs in this dump, only a hot liquid mess. For a few minutes, the cook sweated as he grunted. Each push caused another splash of brown juice to be let out. Anita was smothered in the man’s waste by the end of his bowel movement. When he stood up he looked down to see his liquid shit layered over all the bucket’s bottom. He was still panting as he looked away and walked out the door. By some cruel fate, Anita still wasn’t dead. Her face was covered, but she was able to cough enough to get some breath into her lungs.

 

Almost immediately after the scullion left the door opened once more. Anita was ready to accept her fate, but this time it was her tormenter to come and finish the job. Anita couldn’t see at all but felt the bucket being lifted. The shit inside the pot washed back and forth over her as it was carried. After a few minutes, the bucket stopped moving. Marcella looked into the shit-filled pot and pondered, “I wonder if she’s still alive in there; Probably not.” After getting into the castle’s pig pen, she wondered over toward the manure pile. The pile was huge and was used as manure for the farms in the Duke’s ownership. “Well, only one way to see if she’s still living.”, Marcella said. She tilted the bucket down and dumped the shit on top of the pile; then waited to see if her victim was still alive. Eyeing the pile that was dumped, she looked for a few seconds. Just before she thought there was nothing left of the Duchess, she saw the tiny crawl out with her arms under the turd pile. Marcella was shocked to see her still alive and was ready to enact the last part of her plan. “Oh, you lived. I must say I’m surprised. After the cook entered, I was sure his shit would kill you. But it looks like you’re tougher than you look. Anita coughed in desperation as the giantess above her spoke. “Well I, unlike you, have a list of chores to do. Hmm, if I recall I was supposed to pick up after the pigs today. Well since I’m in here I might as well.”, stated the giantess. She took the shovel from the corner of the room and walked towards the pigs living area. She saw a fresh turd on the ground and proceeded to pick it up with the shovel. As she brought the steamy pig turd towards the pile of manure she had a twisted smile at the thought of this bitch’s final fate. “Oh, look, the perfect place to continue the pile,” she spoke cruelly, “looks like you just can’t escape getting in shitty situations today.” Marcella vexed. “Well, I got a job to do, and it looks like you're okay with it, seeing that you’re not moving. Goodbye ‘my Lady’, I hope you have fun being apart of pig manure,” Anita was still gasping for air, crawling with her elbows at a snail’s pace. She heard the giant mock her and raise the shovel above her. As the pig shit fell onto the tiny form she wasn’t crushed, but instead encased in the turd. After Marcella piled the first turd on the pile she continued to pile the rest of the shit on top. After gathering it all she looked at the new part of the pile. She smiled and rested the shovel atop the shit mound. She began to compact the shit into the rest of the mound with the flat end of the shovel. Anita was already being compacted by the mountain of turds above her. She couldn’t breathe and started to suffocate. Before that fate could take her, a great pressure pushed down on the shit she was encased in. This caused her to be pressed between the two different piles. She screamed in agony as her minuscule form eventually popped under the pressure. Her crimson juice and viscera were pushed out of her mutilated corpse but altogether didn’t add much to the pile of feces. She was left in the pile for about a week until her compressed form was re-shoveled and introduced into the ground. Her tiny body added to the soil around some grain, never to be seen again.