[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The interesting thing about trying to find a date at the bar is that you'll never really know what kind of person you're going to meet. 

A memorial to Silent-One, my favorite writer in the site, on the anniversary of her unfortunate demise. May she rest in peace. 


Rated: X
Categories: Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3044 Read: 6239
Published: March 07 2018 Updated: March 07 2018
Story Notes:

Yeah, it's been a year since we lost Silent-One, and it feels like twenty. She had a really interesting writing style that had me enamored from moment one, and being the kind of person I am, her self-insert Luna in "Class of Giantess" got my attention immediately. 

Since then, I've been taking pointers from the same guy who taught her how to set up a story, and I have spent way too much time on what-about-ifs regarding actually meeting the woman. 

This is basically just my tribute to her, containing just about everything she would have wanted from a one-shot (thank you to friends of hers telling me  her fetishes) and corrupting it with a few of my own personal kinks. So, yeah. Also, the name replacement for her was made using her own moon-themed self-inserts' names. Obviously, "Ellie" is not my real name, but she is vaguely based on my fetishes and personality.

1. Chapter 1 by Itty-Bitty-Mini-Committee [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3044 words)