- Text Size +


A week passed and Sepia’s clothes no longer fit.


On the second day of foraging she had stripped plant fiber from giant sambre leaves and woven them into a makeshift bodice. Truly it could hardly be called such as it covered no more than her breasts and even those were covered poorly. The massive orbs overflowed their cups. Tenn was familiar with sombre, the same leaves were used to make rope back in the village. It was known as much for being easy to braid it was for its sturdiness. Despite this, he found himself anticipating an explosion with Sepia’s every indrawn breath. The plant material always strained mightily as her diaphragm expanded, then the bottom would pull away briefly flashing the bottoms of her breasts and the beginnings of truly massive under-cleavage. Then, just as quickly, everything would snap back into place.


No matter how many times he watched it, Tenn never tired of the sight.


Sepia yawned and stretched expansively, generating another series of creaks from her overtaxed garment. She was going to want sex soon, he could tell. It wasn’t hard to guess. She always sought after either food or sex, and sometimes both.


“Your land is rich.” She declared. “I think I will stay here.”


From her shoulder Tenn replied, “The spawning season is almost over. The fish will not be running much longer and we’ll have to seek food elsewhere.”


“That is fine, I tire of fish.”


I can’t imagine why, Tenn thought sardonically. She ate more than a half dozen in a day. She had grown once more since the first time- somethign Tenn suspected was a result of her gorging. He had heard serpents grew when fed profusely, and she seemed at least distantly related to them. Today she had eaten at least a couple more fish than was her usual- so clearly her appetite was increasing along with her size. The thought of her eating and growing, growing and eating in a vicious cycle of expansion, terrified him a little. He had been careful not to reveal the location of any of the farms. Fish were well and good, but the harvest was fast approaching and the village depended on it. Without it they would have nothing to trade and little to eat in the cold months ahead.


“Maybe further south there will be food,” he suggested.


“Mmm, but I am not interested in maybes.” Sepia plucked him from her shoulder and brought him into view. “Surely your people must eat more than just fish.” There was a gleam in her eye, something dark and foreboding that made Tenn’s heart fail a beat. Something like rage smoldered for a moment in her slitted eyes before vanishing behind a disarming smile.  


“Well… yes. I mean of course. There are err, uhh... plums as well.”

Sepia laughed. It was a thunderous sound, rattling his body in her hand like a leaf in a thunderstorm. “Come now, tell me what it is that you fear to say.”


Am I really so transparent? Tenn thought despondently. Sepia’s slit eyes regarded him expectantly and he forced himself to speak, “I do not want to betray my village.”


“I only want something to eat, how is that a betrayal?” Sepia reasoned.


“Yes but…” Tenn couldn’t find the words.


“How about this,” Sepia said suddenly, changing tact. “If you can beat me at a contest I will not force you to tell me.”

Tenn’s mind raced, searching for some feat which he could possibly best her at. It was a short and fruitless search. “You may as well force me then. I doubt I could beat you at anything.”


“Don’t give up before you try, I hate that.” Sepia said acidly. Tenn felt suddenly guilty, as though he had disappointed her.


He stiffened and said, “Fine. What do you suggest?”


“Where I come from we have a game called stacking stones, have you played it?”


It was a game for children. A stack of progressively smaller stones were stacked one on top of the other in a tower. Then each child would take turns pushing a stone off of the top until the next stone down was too heavy to move. The last one to successfully remove a stone won. Hearing Sepia suggest it made Tenn laugh. “I’ve never won at that game, even against my own people. How could I have any chance against you?”

“I won’t move a muscle.”


“Then how will you play?” Tenn said, “This must be some trick.”


“No trick. I will stack the stones. Once they are stacked you may go first. When it is my turn I won’t use a single muscle to push the stones.”


“So if I can move the first stone, I win?”


“If I cannot push a stone without moving a muscle, then yes.”

“This doesn’t seem fair.”


“All the more reason to accept the challenge.”


Tenn stood in her palm a moment longer, quickly reviewing his limited options and said, “We have a deal then. I will tell you whatever you want to know if you can beat me at stacking stones.” After a moment's pause he boldly added,  “And I get to choose the stones.”


Sepia brought her other hand into view and stretched out her index finger. Tenn grasped it instinctively with both hands as she she shoved it towards him. His body lifted briefly from her palm as she wagged her finger up and down. It was his first giantess handshake.


***


As it turned out there weren’t many stones to choose from. Most of the rocks they were able to find were massive, far larger than something Tenn could move. Finally he found three that would serve. The first was a massive boulder, far larger than his body. The second was a smaller boulder, but still larger than he imagined he was capable of moving. The last stone he could barely get his arms around and was probably nearly as heavy as he was. Still, he thought he could manage it- and he only needed the one. The other two were just for show as far as he was concerned.


As offered, Sepia stacked the stones neatly in a pile. After that she stripped naked, muttering something about dirty clothes. Tenn didn’t catch what it was exactly because he was too enchanted by the sight of her perfect, naked skin. Then she laid down so closely to the pile that Tenn thought she was going to knock it over before the game even began. Tearing his eyes away from her naked body Tenn stepped up to the stack of stones and rolled his shoulder forward to work out the kink from his recent injury.

“Ahh just one thing before you start. Speaking requires muscles but I wish to talk, it would please me if you agreed to this exception.”


Tenn was a little surprised she had even asked. Mostly Sepia simply demanded things from him. Clearly she had some sense of honor over this contest. Unless it was a loophole… “Only if you don’t use your mouth to move the stones.” he said suspiciously.

Sepia laughed again and smiled in reply, “You have my word, I will not move the stone with my mouth.”


Tenn nodded, “Then I agree.”


Not waiting for a response, Tenn thrust shoulder up against the stone and gave it his best shove. The rock tipped upward, his feet scrambled for purchase on the stone below. Then the weight settled on his shoulder, slowly crushing him back down. Tenn resisted for a moment, pushing with all his might, then gasped in defeat. The stone settled back onto the top of the pile.


“A good attempt.” Sepia said. Tenn was grateful there was no trace of mockery in her words. Her treatment was a deal better than he ever got back at the village where his every mistake was made a subject of ridicule. Encouraged, he tried again, changing his angle to better match the curvature of the stone. This time the rock lifted higher, but a lip on the opposite end of the stone dug into the rock below. He realized he would have to tip it end over end to topple it from the pile at this angle. Tenn let out another gasp and the stone fell back with a thud that blasted a puff of dust over his body.


“Ahh, I thought you had it there. It is good you are strong for your size. I would not want to break you accidentally.”


Tenn felt less than reassured by that comment and decided to focus on the rock. He wiped the grime from his face with a sweaty arm and changed his angle once more, hoping to skirt the lip the stone had caught on before. He bumped into a yielding wall of flesh. Sepia’s left tit towered above him. Her right tit was on the ground flush against the boulder below him. The heat that rolled off them was incredible and it was a struggle to stay focused on the task at hand.


Finally finding a good angle Tenn put the fantastic spectacle behind him out of mind. His knees bent, his back straight- Tenn placed his palms against the underside of the stone and lunged with all his might. This time the stone flew away from his hands. For a moment it hung, almost perfectly balanced on its end, then with a grinding sound it twisted and toppled from the pile. Tenn let out a whoop of joy.


“Well done!” Sepia exclaimed. Tenn met her smile with a grin of his own. He knew it was silly to be prideful over winning such a contest, but seeing Sepia’s beaming face made him feel as though he’d just defeated an army. “I would clap,” She said, “but that would be against the rules.”


“So… what now?” Tenn asked.


“Now it’s my turn of course.”  


“Well... how are you going to manage?” Tenn asked, feeling awkward. He had expected her to simply concede as soon as he was successful.

“It seems you have me at a disadvantage. Here I am, a hundred times your size and I’m lying here helpless.”

This was new. Tenn wasn’t sure what to make of it. Sepia exuded power and control, she was the opposite of helpless. This had to be some kind of trap. Was she expecting him to try to escape? Would her sense of honor over the game prevent her from chasing him? Considering the price he would pay if he was wrong, he felt it was better not to risk it.


Sepia sighed and a note of exasperation crept into her voice, “If some strong man were to come along he could take advantage of me and there wouldn’t be a thing I could do.” She continued with a faux revelation, “Why, he could probably do anything he wanted.”


Oh, Tenn thought, she wants sex.


Well, game or no, it wouldn’t do to keep her waiting. He made his way around the boulder to the underside of Sepia’s monumental bust.


“Oh no, where did you go?”


Tenn continued traveling down the length of her body, marveling at how much she had grown in the short time he had known her. He had originally guessed her height to be somewhere around a hundred feet tall, now he suspected she was closer to a hundred and twenty five, maybe more.

“If I move, you win. What are you planning?” Sepia continued playing dumb.

I’d like to ask you the same thing Tenn thought. He scaled a bush and dropped onto her midriff, his feet leaving making tiny indents in her soft skin. He began making his way down her parted legs.


“Hee- that tickles. But you’ll have to do better than tickling if you expect me to move.”


I plan to.


Tenn slid between her thighs, using her pubic hair for grip. Heat from the humid musk of her pussy washed over him and he observed his target. Her clitorus only barely peeked out beneath its hood, a pink button of flesh swollen larger than his head- and larger still when she was excited. He looked back the way he came and noticed her legs angled away from her stomach, allowing him a clear view of the pile of stones and her massive breasts. It was incredible to see a boulder many times larger than his body come only halfway up one of her enormous tits. The second boulder didn’t even reach the bottom of her other tit, which was pulled back due to the tilt of Sepia shoulders, its corpulent nipple jutting upward proudly.


Tenn pressed his hands against her clit and Sepia gasped. “You wouldn’t be trying to distract a girl?” Enormous breasts blocked the view, but he could imagine her half-lidded stare and gleaming teeth biting her lip with perfect clarity. Finding a good position Tenn pushed her clit like it was a boulder to be toppled. It sprang back into place, spraying drops of moisture into his face. The smell of her sex filled the air with an intoxicating aroma. He recognized her now familiar, pleasing scent and his mind wandered in a lusty fog.


“Oh god, yes!” Sepia moaned. “All of your strength is just enough to move my clit.” Tenn rose to the challenge, pummeling the nub, wrestling it back and forth until it liquid splashed against his legs. “Nnnngh” Sepia grunted. “You’re so fucking small, I’m going to beat you without moving.” Tenn still wasn’t sure how she planned to do that. He felt her body tense beneath the skin but, she hadn’t moved yet, but it wouldn’t be long now. With a flash of inspiration he swung a leg up and forced it into her slit. The lips of her sex were astonishingly tight inspite of their size, and it was all he could do to push his leg past the film of juice on their surface.


“Unnnng. You’re not even strong enough to get inside me! Is that your best?” Sepia challenged. Pride stung, Tenn redoubled his efforts. With his hands balanced against her clitorus he worked his leg back and forth, trying to wedge himself inside of her. The trickle of moisture increased into a heavy flow of liquid that soaked him with her scent. A familiar wave of dizziness pass over him and he looked back up at the pile of stones.


The impossible was happening, the second boulder was moving.


Sepia’s right nipple was pressed firmly against it, and the boulder was slowly giving ground. Tenn’s sudden stop did not go unnoticed and Sepia guessed its cause. “Do you see? My nipple has more power than your entire body.” Tenn gaped. “Now keep going, you’re not finished.” He felt he should resist- that there was some contest he needed to win. He needed to stop her from… something? He shook his head. There was something she shouldn’t know but suddenly he couldn’t remember what it was. All he could think about was her scent. The heat of her pussy pulsing against him in sweltering waves. The flow of her juices washing over him. He needed to please her.


“That’s it.” she coaxed “My nipple is almost hard enough to push the stone over, don’t stop.” Stopping couldn’t have been further from his mind. “You want tell me your secrets, don’t you?” Tenn worked his hands feverishly over her sex. “You want me get bigger?” Her steaming sex finally accepted his leg, parting just enough for him to get caught in its vice-like grip “Watch. Watch me get bigger and bigger. Watch me grow until you are smaller than the smallest bug. Until you are a spec. Watch my nipple,” Sepia was speaking quickly, barely pausing for breath. “Watch it grow!”


Tenn obeyed. Craning his neck he watched her gigantic nipple distend. The boulder ground against the stone beneath it, overmatched by her arousal. “Yessssss!” Sepia howled, and a distant part of Tenn’s mind marveled at her ability to remain still. Her nipple was like a battering ram, but rather than swing it grew endlessly against its target. Already it was nearly as tall as he was, and many times as wide. “NNNNNNMMMMMMMMM” Sepia moaned so deeply that Tenn’s bones rattled. Her nipple expanded forcefully.

And the stone toppled.


It fell end over end and landed with an unceremonious thud at the base of the final boulder. The boulder that was many times his size. The one that needed to be rolled over rather than pushed off. Tenn felt a moment of despair before a massive hand swung down with frightening speed and crushed him into her sex.