- Text Size +

Her pussy was a perfect pink conch. Its lips parted slightly at the top to allow her massive clit to peek out. As Tenn watched rivulet of juice ran down the tremendous length of her vulva and gathered into a drop before plummeting out of sight. A wave of humid musk washed over him as her hand guided him closer. His erection returned with so much force that he nearly yelped in pain. Everything became a pink blur and he reached out to brace himself. Against the slick exterior of her sex his fingers failed to find purchase and he tumbled foward.

Tenn found his face pressed against her pink fleshy nub. Its slippery surface nearly as difficult to grasp, but he managed. His body seemed to move of its own accord and his face pressed against her melon sized clit, nuzzling it. A deep tremor rumbled through her body in response. Tenn was only dimly aware of her hand keeping him in place. His head felt like it was full of feathers. He continued absentmindedly nuzzling and stroking her enormous sex. Sepia began grinding his body against the increasing wetness of her slit, using him like a toy.


Her fingers began to more quickly and the film of moisture was replaced by a steady stream. Every time she drug his body down he found himself coated in a fresh layer of her juices. They soaked him to the bone and began to pour into his nose and mouth. He gasped for air as she pressed him more firmly into her sex. Tenn felt a powerful vibration shake his body and the flow of her juices became thick and heavy. He swallowed her heady release as it washed over him and sucked in a desperate gasp of air as she drug his body up along the length of her slit.. At the apex his face brushed her clit which had engorged larger than his head, forcing his neck to arch back painfully to accommodate its size.


Another deep vibration rolled over him and Tenn finally recognized it as Sepia’s moaning. The realization thrilled him even as his body was pummeled relentlessly against the sweltering surface of her pussy. Bathed in her overwhelming scent, a toy for her pleasure. He knew intuitively it was his rightful place. He was rewarded with a powerful shudder followed quickly by a jet of hot fluid that pinned him to her feverishly gyrating palm. Her fingers frantically pressed him forward again, forcing heaping gulps of cum down his throat while his own fingers sought desperately for something to free him from the deluge. The flow began to slow slightly and he buoyed up enough to find purchase on her clit. Struggling to pull himself up, Tenn quickly discovered his mistake.


The effects of his scramble for grip had not gone unnoticed. Sepia bucked wildly, howling. His hands slipped and Tenn was falling. He barely had time to open his mouth to scream before a white hot blast of cum shot into him with enough force to knock the air from his lungs. Having fallen only as far as her hole, he was saved by the force of her ejaculation. Tenn found himself plastered to her hand in a hot sticky mess of giantess cum. Sepia’s breath came fast and heavy. A drop of sweat rolled down her thigh that was large enough to see his reflection in. He caught a fleeting glance of a half-drowned man cradled in the hands of giantess, and saw no more.


***

A wonderful smell woke him. Sepia was gorging on a haunch of some sweet smelling animal that had been left to char over a fire. She informed him between bites of her meal that he had slept for three days and went on to explain what he had missed. Tenn’s thoughts were a storm and he missed the details. He had been gone for three days. They would have sent a search party, but how many? Watching Sepia tear off another bite of steaming meat some intuition told him things would not end well for them if they encountered her. Or maybe they already had and she had not noticed. He doubted it. Whatever the case, he needed to find a way back up to the canopy.


He had left in a hurry. Not bothering to collect the gear necessary to survive on the ground, he had planned to make short work of his trial. Earn his place as a man, assume his rightful role as a surveyor, and be home in time for dinner. What a fool I am, Tenn thought. If only that plum hadn’t fallen when it did- Something in Sepia’s voice caught his attention and he looked up at her again. Gods she was beautiful, but...


“I said -are- -you- -listening-?” she said with dramatic emphasis on the last four words.

“Sorry. I spaced out, guess I’m still a little groggy.”


Sepia snorted. “Typical. I’m not even sure why I kept you alive.”


“Because you’re actually very kind?” Tenn ventured.


That earned a bark of laughter followed by, “You really don’t have any idea who or what I am do you?”

“None at all.”


“Today you will see part of what I am.”

“I thought we covered that last night.,” Tenn quipped.

A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth and she replied, “Perhaps I will keep you alive a little longer.”

In the same bold fashion he had gotten into this mess with Tenn said. “Actually I was hoping you might drop me back in the canopy.”

A scowl replaced her smile and Tenn knew he had made a mistake. She set down the bone she had been picking clean and look down at him. Her reptilian eyes bored holes through him as she said, “Do not mistake me for a friend. Last night you were fortunate to be the prey of my prey. Tonight perhaps you will be my prey, though I doubt you would do much to sate my hunger. I gave you pleasure for my own amusement. I used you for pleasure for the same reason.” She paused for a moment and cocked her head at him, “Although you did seem to enjoy it.”


“It was amazing.” Tenn said resolutely. He had never been so exhilarated in his life.


Sepia shook her head, seeming uncertain of what to make of that. Finally she said, “You are strange... not like others of your kind.”


“You know others in my village?” Tenn replied, incredulous.  


“No, far from here. Days of travel for me. For you? Weeks? Months perhaps.” She shrugged. “The distance your kind travels is not my concern.” Her tone implied it was beneath her to know such things. Tenn supposed that was true, both literally and figuratively.


Their eyes met. Her gaze trapped him like a bug in amber. “I will keep you until I tire of your presence. If you attempt to flee I will enjoy hunting you. If you defy me I will make you long for a crushed body and a swift death. Do you understand?” There was not a speck of pity in those yellow coronas. Instead Tenn saw at last her true nature: an apex predator, utterly confident in her power and supreme in her position over the pitiful creature cowering before her. In her eyes their relationship was clear; she a predator, and he, her prey.


“Yes,” he croaked weakly.


“Good. Now, where do you get food?”


***


The rushing waters of the great river Xerxes soared over the edge of the cliff before falling hundreds of feet to pummel the rocks below with the sound of leaves in a storm. Jungle trout made regular appearances in a silvery flash that was barely discernible against the foaming white waters. At least for Tenn it was difficult to see them. Sepia seemed to have no trouble scooping the fish out of the air as they fell toward her. They flopped helplessly in her hands for a few moments before she bit off their heads. Watching her casually devour them almost made him feel bad for the trout.

In the canopy any one of these fish might be roasted over a flame in front of the entire village. Seasoning it and turning it until it was crisped to perfection was one Tenn’s many responsibilities as the chef’s apprentice. A great deal of care and effort went into jungle trout preparation, and Tenn enjoyed it as a rare opportunity to display his talent. It could never compare to the attention given to the surveyors, though.


Sepia plucked another trout from the cascade.


A moment later its head ripped free with a spray of red that swirled in the rocks at her feet. Many miles down river the waters of the Xerxes passed beneath his village. Tenn wondered if they would notice the blood. Sepia left them little else to go by, half a dozen fish had been swallowed from head to tail. Her throat worked powerfully as swallowed another massive bite. He watched a chunk of fish as large as himself briefly bulge her throat and shuddered. Further down her breasts projected dramatically out from her chest, seeming to defy gravity.


Now that he could see them in daylight Tenn was certain they were huge. If she had been the size of a regular girl her tits would have been the largest in his village. As it was they entirely covered the upper half of her ribcage and projected outward more than twice his height. Her fat orbs wobbled as she tore off another bite of fish. When their motion settled the cascading water resumed pooling between them. A moment later a second waterfall erupted from between their enormous protuberance before joining the river below.


Tenn marveled at how water which would surely crush him seemed barely enough to send gentle ripples through Sepia’s enormous bust. She turned and an enormous nipple poked the fall, briefly diverting the flow. They were a perfect match for her breasts. Each cylindrical nub was nearly as tall as his leg, and more than twice as thick. He watched them bob as she approached, their stiffness contrasting starkly against the rippling wall of breast flesh behind them. They were only slightly darker than the pebbled beaches of her areola which similarly faded into the lighter tan of her rich skin. Each step sent shockwaves rippling through their shiny, silken mass.


Suddenly her massive breasts swung down, nipples tracing wide arcs through the air before wobbling to a stop.


“Ahem.” Her voice boomed from directly above him.


Tenn jumped, and looked up in a panic. Heat rushed to his face as he attempted pathetically to cover his erection. “I umm… you- I mean I…” he stammered.


“Go on.” she said, her face unreadable.


“I was umm- I mean skin is nice. You have.”


Sepia regarded him with raised eyebrows and said, “You like my... skin?” When he only gaped mutely in response she shifted her weight, causing another tremor to ripple through her massive bust. Tenn felt his eyes drawn to the yawning cavern of her cleavage like ore to a lodestone. “Are you sure it isn’t something else?” Tenn opened his mouth to reply but shut it again just as quickly. Her breasts had begun to sway hypnotically, filling his vision with wobbling flesh. He imagined what it would be like to wrap his arms around one of her turgid nipples while her supple breasts rocked beneath him. Would it expand against his touch? Would his hands reach each other around its pliable girth?    


Sepia stood back to her full height, breaking the hypnotic spell. “I ask because I think I have finished with this skin.” Tenn gave her a confused look but Sepia’s attention was already elsewhere. Her head swiveled back and forth as she surveyed their surroundings. “Food is plentiful here.” She said finally, “You did well to lead me to this place.” Tenn beamed at the compliment, forgetting his confusion. Sepia looked down with a smile and said, “Now, I will show you why your people fear mine.”


She turned and strode back into the river, until its flow hid her knees. Then she stopped, turned again and with a single finger traced a line down the center of her forehead. Immediately a diaphanous veil of skin peeled away from her face. Grabbing its edges she pulled downward, until its shimmering nearly-transparent edge was beneath her chin. Here she seemed to struggle for a moment, her brow furrowing in concentration. With a sudden burst of movement the veil tore down her shoulders until it appeared as though she were stripping out of a gown.


The coat translucent flesh peeled away to reveal an impossibly unblemished layer of skin beneath it. It was lighter in tan and the light that reflected of its perfect surface was almost blinding. It was at once a horrifying and miraculous display. When she finished she cast the diaphanous remains into the river, and to Tenn’s surprise- began again.


Something else was happening that he couldn’t quite determine. She continue to peel layer after layer with increasing speed. Tenn couldn’t shake the feeling that more was changing then he realized. It wasn’t until he saw her knees fully above the water’s edge that he gained perspective.


Sepia was growing.


Every part of her was growing in perfect symmetry so that it was almost impossible to mark her expansion except against the waterline that was retreating against her burgeoning legs. Tenn watched in stunned silence while Sepia grew until the water barely cleared her shins. She approached him again and as before her breasts gyrated hypnotically. Tenn could only gape. The largest creature he had ever encountered had eclipsed anything he could have imagined.


She was titanic.


Primal fear battled with arousal as Sepia bent to pick him up. Her hand, now large enough to hide him in her palm encircled him. Terrifyingly huge fingers, longer now than his entire body and gripped him almost delicately. Cradled with a gentleness that belied her power, Tenn marveled at how brilliantly her skin shone. Like polished alabaster glistening in the sun.


The ascent was somewhat less delicate.


His stomach heaved as he was drawn up to her smiling face. Where he saw fairer skin seemed to have only increased her beauty. Even the hints of red that suffused her face held a pleasing shape around her high-cheekbones.


Her lips parted slightly, still caught in a smile, and Tenn fell in love.