- Text Size +

Tenn’s body tensed involuntarily as she sniffed at him. “You smell like plum.”

“One fell on me.”


“Where?”

Tenn looked down and was startled to see the ground was lost in darkness. Looking up he guessed that she could probably set him directly into the lowest level of the canopy. After a moment he got his bearings and pointed towards where he guessed the stunted red plum bush might be. Sepia pushed aside the undergrowth in a casual display of strength that shocked him. It would have taken dozens of his people to even budge the branch she moved with a gesture.


Leaves rustled out of the way and the top of a red plum caught the moonlight.  

Red plums grew on bushes rather than trees like their non-jungle cousins did, or at least- so he had been told. Having never left the jungle Tenn couldn’t confirm this for himself. Before tonight he had not so much as touched the ground. The plums are what had brought him down. Due to their proximity to the ground they were considered quite a delicacy among his people. This bush had half a dozen ripe, delicious looking fruit hanging from it- each worth a small fortune. With lightning speed Sepia snatched a fat fruit from the bush, causing it to snap back from the force. Tenn was still watching it wobble to a stop when a loud squelching sound drew his attention back to his captor. She had eaten half of the plum in a single bite and as he watched she pushed the other half between her hungry lips, stem and all.


“Mmm…” A rumbling moan issued from deep within her body and Tenn felt his pants grow suddenly tight. She plucked a second plum and began again. Her massive teeth easily broke the skin and dredged giant tracks through the fleshy innards of the fruit, spraying juice everywhere. She slowed by the third plum, taking time to savor each bite between soft moans of contentment. Her lips smeared with the red color of the fruit as her teeth ripped into its flesh. Tenn stared in rapt fascination as her lips wrapped around its circumference and she began to slowly suck out the juice. The plums seemed to be arousing more than her tastebuds. Sepia’s cheeks flushed to match the fruit and her likewise reddened lips parted to allow another breathy moan.


Tenn caught himself matching her breathing and found his hand had wandered down to his pants. Sepia’s attention was fixed on the final plum. Her tongue darted out and ran a wet trail from top to bottom. A drop of saliva fell from the fruit down to a stomach taut and bulging from her feast. A terrible serpent and a fortune in rare fruit were melting together in the vast cauldron of her stomach.


As the last bite of plum disappeared into her mouth and Sepia turned back to her tiny prisoner. Her head moved forward and she gave him another sniff and smile. Tenn made a futile attempt to cover his arousal. All at once her mouth opened, her grip tightened, and Tenn found her lips rushing forward. Terrified excitement race through him, conflicting emotions that battled for supremacy. Her tongue darted out, tasting him and pressing firmly against the hardness in his pants. “You smell like plum.” She repeated.


Before Tenn could respond her mouth opened wide and swallowed him whole.


Terror eclipsed excitement and Tenn screamed into the cavern of her mouth. He thrashed helplessly against a tongue larger and many times as stronger than himself.  His head bumped painfully against her teeth as her tongue pressed him firmly against the roof of her mouth. She is going to swallow me! Tenn thought in helpless desperation. A deep vibration thrummed through his body accompanied by near-deafening hum.


Sepia was moaning softly.  


Another deep vibration wracked his body. Inspite of mortal terror Tenn found her tongue was forcefully renewing his arousal. The dank heat of her mouth was sickly sweet with the smell of plum. A massive pink serpent of a tongue began forcing him into a gentle rhythm timed perfectly with her moans. Each time he was pressed against the roof of her mouth another vibration would would wash over him. The deafening drone of her voice, the permeating smell of plum, and the tremors that rocked his body washed over him in a deluge. His vision faded as blood rushed to his cock.


He clung desperately to the sides of her tongue, powerless to prevent her technique from driving him over the edge. Light filtered in as he rose and fell, painting white onto the enormous teeth that surrounded him. He tried desperately not to imagine what it would feel like if her molars, each larger than his head, were to come down on him. Would his bones be crushed or would they simply cut him apart? His thoughts scattered as her tongue undulated fiercely with a strength that made him feel even smaller than his size. Is there any part of her that could not dominate me completely.


Suddenly overwhelmed, Tenn tore open his pants and thrust wildly against the warmth of her mouth. A moment later he sprayed his load. It came out in thick ropey torrents, and disappeared just as quickly in her saliva. In that moment, had she swallowed him, he might not have cared. Instead, she pulled his wet, bedraggled body from her mouth.  


Her lips pursed in concentration and she said, “Hmm. You do not taste like plum.”


All at once the pain of his injuries returned to him. Tenn watched her lips move through a film of saliva and the world fell out of focus.


He dreamt that he returned to his village a champion. He shared the locations of a dozen new sources of food and water. He handed over bolts of rare cloths, and rode a powerful beetle he had tamed for manual labor. They cheered him for the years of prosperity he had brought the tribe.


A sharp pain in his stomach woke Tenn. He nearly heaved up the plum he’d hastily consumed earlier but managed to swallow it down along with some bile. The lines of a massive palm criss-crossed in front of his eyes and he realized he was still being held by the impossible creature he had encountered earlier. Then he realized she had been speaking to him.


“... and return the favor.” She was saying.


Tenn opened his mouth to reply but only managed to groan. Unthinking he tried to push himself up with his injured arm and collapsed onto his face.


“Are you injured?” Sepia asked, and Tenn noticed the question seemed to lack any note of sympathy. “I was careful,” she muttered, irritated.


“No-” Tenn interjected quickly “It wasn’t you. It happened when I was fleeing the serpent. You were...” He began to say ‘gentle’ but realized that would be a lie and said, “Good.” instead.


“I see.” She said contemplatively. “Well this will not do. If you cannot stand you cannot return the favor and then what use do I have for you?”


“I don’t understand. I mean… I would gladly help you but... there is no danger.” After another moment’s consideration he added, “And I cannot imagine one such as you would ever need saving.”


“Not that favor.” she said flatly and Tenn finally noted her flushed cheeks, parted lips, and heavy breathing. He lacked experience but when faced with signs of arousal at twenty times their typical scale…


“Oh.” he said, and swallowed hard. What does she mean for me to do? Tenn felt a new kind of panic rise in him. What can I do? he thought desperately, I’ve never even lain with a girl in the village. How could I possibly satisfy HER? After an uncomfortable silence he said, “If I can just set my arm I should be okay… I think.”


Sepia leaned closer to inspect his dislocated shoulder. He was taken aback for a moment by how beautiful she was. None of the girls in his village had such perfectly smooth skin, high cheekbones, and full lips. Even her dark, short-cropped hair was exotic and beautiful. A second enormous appeared and before Tenn could so much as open his mouth to protest she gripped his arm betwixt her fingers and rammed it back into place.


Tenn howled in agony, and rolled away from her fingers the moment her grip loosened. She cupped her hand in response, to keep him from falling. “Don’t be a baby.”


“That hurt!” Tenn exclaimed, scowling. Yet the pain was already fading. Beneath her rapacious stare, his scowl quickly withered into shame.


“Was there anything else?”

Tenn thought briefly of his foot and immediately decided that he didn’t want whatever assistance she had to offer on that front. “No, but...” he fell silent.


“Go on.”


“I don’t know what to do.”


“I’m much the same as girls of your kind, or so I am told.” She said, with an amused smile.


“Even so I-” Tenn felt his shame ascend to new heights, “I don’t know- I’ve never-”


Understanding dawned on Sepia’s face and her full throated laughter burst forth in such a torrent of sound that Tenn was forced to cover his ears. His body tumbled about in her palm as she shook with deep, booming laughter that sent higher feminine notes echoing into the canopy. He was certain she woke the village with the cacophonous sound and was suddenly reminded of all the times the girls there had laughed at him. All of the times he had been excluded, derided, and laughed at just as she was laughing at him now.


Madness overcame him.

“Don’t laugh at me!” He shouted, and drove his fist into the only available target: her palm. When laughter continued unabated he struck again, and again, and again. Unleashing years of pent up frustration onto the thick pads of her palm. Finally, she must have taken notice because the palm disappeared beneath him and powerful fingers drug him forcefully upward.


“Calm yourself, little one. I see you are angry.” He was so close enough to see the slitted irises of her eyes change size as they focused on him. “Understand that I need never explain myself to you, but this once I will show respect for your spirit. Do you understand?”


Dangling a hundred feet above the ground betwixt the fingers of a giantess Tenn regained his sanity and managed to nod.


“Good. Then know that I did not laugh at your inexperience, but at knowing you are going to have quite the first time.”


Tenn could not find the words to reply, which was just as well. A single dizzying moment later he found himself staring not into her serpentine pupils, but a slit of a different sort entirely.