- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I desided to change the main characrers name quite late in writing this, but i should have gotten all of the Names Corrected.

Gustav Williams was a 9th grader and was accompanying his little sister Sarah to her 5th grade school building. It was pouring outside and they were running late to Class. So when Sara finally got inside she dint question that he was gone. he didn’t   run for class, but in fact shrank to half an inch. Gustav was in shock at first but quickly snapped out of it and ran to hide before he was Crushed.

He hid close to where his sister was standing still shaking the Water off her Jacket before heading to class. He saw a chance to jump onto her left shoe. Gustav barely made it on before she started jogging to the classroom. For Gustav it was only the beginning of his scarring experience.

It took less than 2 minutes before she got to class and the Struggle began. He waited until she had sat herself down so it would be easier to climb her cloths. He started climbing on the inside of her pants so if he fell he’d have an easier chance getting a grip while falling. It took a staggering 45 minutes and a few slip ups to get past her knee, it was easy to get further now since she was sitting. He started running to get to her waist band so he wouldn’t fall when the lesson ended in about 5 minutes. After a run that seemed to be a mile long he made it, he barely made it for as he grabbed her side she stood up to go on a short snack break.

He dint take long until he started climbing what he thought was her side. Half way up he bumped his head on something sticking out of her, it caused him to slip down, but when he looked up he saw it wasn’t her side he was climbing but rather her front. After Her older brother had inadvertently tapped her breast Sarah started to scratch herself a bit. That intern caused Gustav to fall half way down again. Gustav shocked at seeing his Younger Sisters Breast started the tiering climb once again. This time he was almost falling off because he dint dare look up.

After getting in between Sarah’s breasts they suddenly started pressing against him, Slowly pressing the air out of him. His sister had started changing into her P.E cloths. This caused Gustav to loose his grip and caused him to land on her P.E pants laying in front of her. His head was spinning after the fall he’d somehow survived. He dint have time to get himself on his feet before the pants he was standing on rapidly accelerate upwards then downwards and then upwards again, after that adventure it became pitch black. He instantly realized where he was and tries to get out but the P.E pants were to tight. As he struggled Sarah was forced to fix her itch, witch entail forced Gustav around into Panties.

He was now in the worst position he could think of. Stuck in front of his sisters most private part. His heavy breathing caused her to feel uneasy and so scratched some more before heading out to join her friends. Her frantic running caused her legs to scoop him inwards and forced him in to his sister. He struggled and struggled but to no avail, the more he did the tighter it got. In the end he passed out by the smell and pressure his sister inadvertently placed on her brother.

After P.E had ended Sarah went to the changing rooms and undressed. Gustav was still inside his sister unaware of his presence. While she was showering off Gustav woke up because water was seeping in and hitting him in the face. she took her sweet time showering and almost ran late to her next lesson because of it. And to make matters worse Gustav could feel, Smell and hear how his sister needed to go to the rest room. This could almost top the days horror chart, but it would mean she would have to notice him. And so they waited for what seemed to be hours until the bell rang (it took about 1 ½ hours). As soon as the bell rang Gustav braced himself to the unknown while Sarah Was preparing herself thinking she was about to pee herself. She barely made it to the restroom and in a flash ripped her pants down pulling Gustav out with them. He was coverd in sticky liquids and he dint want to know what part of the liquid was what. He tried shacking as much of it as possible and then climbed out of her panties as to not get Trapped again.

After climbing out His world shock again as Sarah Pulled her panties and pants up, causing Gustav to fall of and hit the toilet seat. He almost slid into the Toilet bowl because he was so wet but luckily he found a small nick in the seat and grabbed on to it. Sarah Not noticing it closed the lid and flushed. Gustav was happy that he hadn’t been flushed down the toilet relax and took the time to breath after the endless day he’d been having.  He laid down falling asleep as he hoped someone would notice him missing. After all the school day was over and everyone had gone home.