- Text Size +

That day she had me man the broom in her hair salon, whisking away her customers' shorn hair as it fell to the ground. When I wasn't working the broom, she had me wash the windows, and do other small tasks around her shop. She was an excellent hair dresser, and wasn't too expensive, so there were few moments when there were no customers being actively helped, and there were usually one or two people waiting.

I even took the initiative to offer those waiting some coffee or tea. At least, I did so with the ladies - who were the bulk of her customers. That was fine, since the women required more attention, and also paid more for their haircuts. Just like it had been with me when I had been her customer, most of the guys could be helped in 20 minutes or less. She approved of the initiative, and certainly the customers appreciated the added service.

Some of her regulars raised their eyebrows when they saw me helping out. They also seemed to notice that there was something different about Jo Anna, but the fact that she was about six inches to a foot taller than she had been before probably seemed too outlandish to be true. They probably figured that they had not quite noticed how big she had been before. Either that, or they were simply not prepared to comment on what they saw, content to just receive their haircut and be on their way.

There was one customer, however, who was both observant and outspoken. She struck me as a bored - but attractive - housewife. She and Jo Anna talked about the former's kids, who were off to school, and her husband at work.

"You look positively radiant, Jo!" she said.

"Thanks, Diana," Jo Anna replied. "What'll it be today."

"No, I mean there is something different about you," Diana persisted, not allowing Jo Anna to change the conversation.

"Well, as you see, I've got some new help," Jo Anna replied, nodding to me.

"I see that. That must be nice. Maybe an employee is just the thing you needed."

At that point, I decided to be the flippant one, where Jo Anna had been yesterday with the senior woman.

"Actually, I'm not an employee. I'm her slave," I said excitedly.

For much of the day, whenever she had been attending to customers, cutting their hair, I had been sneaking peeks at my mistress. The sex we had been having, coupled with the exhilaration of being her property, and anticipating the sex we would still have, had all been going to that between-the-legs part of my brain. I was frankly being overwhelmed by it all, and it was making me giddy.

"Oh, even better!" Diana said, seeming to take it as a joke - just as I had intended her to.

"And what has this slave been doing ... for you?" Diana asked naughtily of Jo Anna.

"Oh...?" Jo Anna said, thinking about how to respond, "he's been rubbing my feet during down times."

This day there really had not been any down time, so she was kind of making things up ? possibly referring to some of what happened yesterday, when there had been that down time.

"Mmmmmm, is he any good at it?" Diana inquired.

"He's the best!" Jo Anna informed her.

"Really...!?" Diana remarked, "and is this some new service that your salon is offering?"

Uh oh. I wasn't sure that I liked where this could go. While Diana was certainly a lovely woman, whose feet might be nice to rub, there were plenty of customers whose feet I would rather avoid. I certainly did not want to end up rubbing the feet of any male customers. Thankfully there were not any other customers in the salon at that moment.

I must have worn my shock on my face, as Jo Anna looked at me and had an impious-evil look in her eye.

"It's an idea!" Jo Anna replied.

"I have a spare twenty, if he'd do mine now," Diana said, letting that idea simmer in Jo Anna's mind at a slightly higher temperature.

"Deal!" Jo Anna declared, seemingly not needing much more heat to simmer over.

She looked at me and nodded for me to get to work.

I sat down in front of the salon chair in front of Diana's feet, while Jo Anna began to spray her customer's hair to begin the haircut. Diana leaned herself back, clearly intending to enjoy the attention to both her head and to her toes. I took off her shoes, and then her socks. Her feet were very different from Jo Anna's. While Jo Anna took good care of her feet, they were still large and strong peds, where Diana's were smooth and shapely. Though they were not particularly damp, I nevertheless took a towel to wipe them softly. I really loved the feel of dry feet.

I then began to rub them. I will confess that I had become a good foot rubber over the years of marriage, and I was putting that skill to use. I was, however, not a professional masseur. Given how nicely Diana's feet were pedicured, I figured that she was no stranger to professional foot rubs. I was starting to get nervous that I wouldn't give her her $20's worth, and that she would be disappointed with Jo Anna. Diana was also not commenting, or making any noises of satisfaction, the way one would expect and hope she would, if I had been doing a particularly good job of it.

"Now Mark," Jo Anna said, "why don't you do that thing that you do for me, which make your massages the best."

I wasn't sure what she meant, and thus looked up at her. Diana's eyes were closed, but I could see Jo Anna's plain enough. She pursed her lips in a kiss to suggest what she meant.

"Mmmm, and what is that?" Diana inquired, but kept her eyes closed.

I did as I was told. I bowed my head down and placed my lips on Diana's toes. I did not hear anything, which might mean that Diana had not yet figured out what was going on. I kissed her foot again, and moved my lips so that they would be more identifiable as such.

"Oh...my!" Diana giggled.

I then kissed her foot again, this time on the inside of her instep. That I followed up with one closer to her arch.

"I see what you mean by 'slave'," Diana remarked. "This is heavenly!"

Giving up on the foot-rub component, I simply continued to kiss Diana's foot, and after a while switched to the other one. Jo Anna, meanwhile continued the haircut, while Diana soaked in all the attention to both ends of her body.

"Where can I buy one of these?" she asked, after a while.

"Not from me," Jo Anna answered. "I'm going to consume him completely."

"Oh, I bet you are!" Diana said, probably clueless to how literally Jo Anna meant it.

Once the hair cut was done, Jo Anna and Diana settled up while I swept the floor. I tried hard to face away from Diana and my mistress as I did so in order to hide the bulge in my pants.

"Wow, that was almost indecent," Diana remarked as she handed the money over. Jo Anna simply smirked, pocketing the bills.

"See you next time!" Diana giggled, as she left the salon.

Jo Anna locked the door behind her. That was a bit odd, since it was still fairly early in the afternoon, and business hours were far from over. It was, however, a lull, with no customers in the shop for the first time since opening.

"Get upstairs you little foot slut," Jo Anna said, though it was clear that she was not actually upset with me. "And don't forget to gargle."

I did as she told me. I hurried up the stairs and into the bathroom where I gargled on some Listerine. I had barely stepped out of the bathroom when Jo Anna grabbed me by the shirt and forced me over onto the couch - basically throwing me on my back.

She was on top of me in an instant, her larger head looming over mine.

"You'd better not forget that you're mine!" she said, threateningly.

"I won't," I replied meekly.

"Damn straight you won't," she said, as she kissed me roughly, before leaning back and upward so that she towered over me. With my now-slight body between her massive legs, both folded on either side of me, I felt very small as I looked up at her.

"Pleasure me," she said.

I slid downwards, to place my head between her legs. I grabbed her feet with my hands as I did so, loving the texture of her soles. I did not take any extra time to start my activities with my tongue, probing her labia. After a few haphazard licks to explore the territory, I found the place where repeated licking would be doing the trick for her. I then went straight to work.

She came very rapidly, after which she took me by the shoulders and dragged me up.

"Good!" she said, somewhat out of breath. "Now your turn."

Before I knew it, my member was in her mouth. She also took some exploratory drags before coming up.

"I'm gonna have you smaller, and closer to your destiny inside my belly!" she said, before going back down on me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed with pleasure.

"I'm your slave!" I added.

"And I'm going to be your food!"

Having already been excited by the footrub, and then her manhandling me, it also did not take me long to come. As before, once I came, I kept on coming, as she sucked and sucked all that she could out of me. I could feel myself slightly shrinking, just as I could feel her strong shoulders under my hands becoming larger and stronger. If I had been small enough already, I probably would have gleefully jumped down her throat, so wonderful it was to feel this surrender to this powerful woman.

This caused me to feel like I was flowing even more than before - as if more of me had become liquid inside of me and was being drained into her. Was it because I wanted it - I wanted to be small, in her hand - indeed, in her mouth and then her stomach?

I didn't fight it, I just let myself go, surrendering to her, the situation, and my destiny. I felt her continue to grow, and myself to shrink.

After a time she gasped for air, as I felt like a deflated inner tube. I barely had the wherewithal to consider myself and my surroundings. She, however, was both fit and energetic, once she had caught her breath.

She hauled my up on my feet to check out my new size, as compared to hers. My eyes were at the level of her belly - her big powerful stomach - my destiny! It just looked so welcoming to me, like an awaiting haven.

"Oh, there we go!" she said, high above me. "You're really getting there!"

I looked up at her. She was just magnificently grand as she loomed over me. I sank down to my knees in awe and submission.

"I belong to you and only you, my Goddess!" I said, looking down at her feet. "It will be my honor to feed you."

"Mmm, I'm glad you're seeing it my way," she said in return. "I'm looking forward to it already, and at this rate, we're probably going to make it happen really soon too."

The excitement of this was overwhelming me. It gripped my libido like nothing else had ever done. However, now that my libido had been spent, there was also the mortal matter: I was not going to survive being her food. We were talking lustily about my death, and I did not actually want to die. My life had been one of some frustration, but that still didn't mean that I didn't want to live.

We had, of course, already had this conversation. Her reply to my worry had been that her husband had also wanted to live - but I had seen her eat him up, and I had not seen her bring him back up. I couldn't imagine that he might actually still be alive inside her. So, yes: we were talking about mortality!

Alive inside her. Could that actually be? Surely she wasn't some monster who wanted to kill the men who loved and worshiped her. But - how would he breathe in there? These were the thoughts that were going through my head as I knelt silently at her feet.

I looked up at her, hopeful that maybe she was not going to end my life.

"Is Robert still inside you?"

She looked down at me, with an odd motherly look in her eye. I think she knew what I was really asking.

She sat back down on the couch. I knelt between her legs, her knees large on either side of me. She looked me in the eye, her head still over me. It felt like I was a little boy again, and Jo Anna a caring adult about to explain one of life's lessons.

"Honey," she said, seemingly taking on that role as well. "Robert was both my husband and my slave. Just like you, he was into these things, and just like you he wanted to be mine as both my servant and my food."

It didn't sound like she was going to tell me that he was still alive. It was like she was about to tell that young boy not just one of life's lessons, but the Big Truth of mortal life: that it all comes to an end for all of us.

"Do you want to marry me too?"

I'm not really sure why I asked that. It just came out. Perhaps I was thinking that it was a way to stall for time. Since life is bounded for an uncertain number of years between birth and death, life is really just an amount of time. If I could delay the time that she ate me, I would live more. Perhaps I might even figure out a way to escape this predicament, if I wanted to save my life ? which is what I did feel like doing.

"That's not necessary," she replied, shutting me down. "I married Robert for fun, and to make sure that I would own his stuff. You don't have any stuff."

"And,...." she said, sounding like that adult again, who was about to suggest a game to the little boy, "...I'm having plenty of fun with you just as you are!"

But I wasn't a little boy who could be so easily distracted. My face certainly did not light up. I could tell by her face that the roles we seemed to have been playing - adult and child - weren't really adding up any more. We were something fundamentally different to one another: owner and slave, predator and prey. It made me even feel like a form of livestock, which wasn't a particularly exciting thought to me, to be compared to a pig or a cow, much less a chicken.

"Yes," she said, answering my unspoken question. "Your life is going to end inside me. That's going to be sad. It's going to be overwhelming for you, of course, but also sad for me. I'm really enjoying having you with me. You've always been fun in the salon chair, and the sex has been great. I also really like how you've totally gotten into the submission."

"But this is the way it's got to be. Life creates life. Mothers give life to children, but prey also give life to their predators. The prey don't want to do that, but they don't have a choice in the matter. Life must go on from one to the other."

"But can't you just eat a hamburger or something?" I asked. "Why does it have to be me?"

"Because life is more than just food. Yeah, I could eat up a hamburger, but a burger doesn't give me what I really crave. Since you've never had another human being inside of your stomach - giving their life to you - you can't really understand it. Meat gives me the fuel to keep running; your life becoming mine in the ultimate way gives me the feeling that I'm divine."

"They say that the high from heroin is ten times better than sex. Well, as good as our sex has been, having someone become part of you is ten times better than heroin."

She hadn't seemed to be so overwhelmed when she had gobbled up Robert. That thought must have put my skepticism on my face, because she could see that I wasn't buying it.

She fixed me with her eyes, making sure that I understood what she was about to tell me.

"I don't need you to get it, Mark. You're going into my stomach either way. So far, you've been a great sport about it, and I can tell you that it'll be way better if you just keep being my slave and worshiper, because if you put up a fight, you're going to go down a helluva lot uglier than Robert did."

That took some sinking in. I wasn't quite sure what that uglier would be, but I could imagine teeth - or that livestock chicken that I had been thinking about earlier. It did not look like an attractive alternative to Robert's fate.

She kept her eyes on me, allowing me to think this through. I did think it through, and it did seem that I had been quite a bit happier while we were still having fun (and sex) just a little while ago, than after we started talking about the death stuff.

I was not a little boy; I was a grown man, despite my size. However, just like a little boy I started to feel tears well up in my eyes. That seemed to also soften her demeanor, putting her back into the role of the caring adult.

"Oh, come here," she said as she drew me into her arms.

I allowed myself to be drawn in. She enveloped me. Her powerful arms closed themselves around me, just as my small body seemed to disappear into her larger one - not unlike the way this was destined to go down. I began to sob like a child that had given up hope and was just conceding the fight.

It also felt really good. She felt comfortable, and the feeling of submission that I had been having had also felt out-of-this-world good. Death was inevitable, but this feeling of ultimate surrender was overwhelmingly alluring as well. It also felt good to just give up the tears and let them go as she embraced me.

"There, there," she said, "it'll be alright" - and it felt like she both meant it and that it would be true.

I really needed it to be true, because I wouldn't be able to cope if I didn't believe that it were true. I needed to believe in it, and I needed to believe in her. I needed to believe that she was the Goddess who deserved my ultimate worship, whose glory would be worth everything.

"Thank you," I murmured, but still so that she might hear me. My rational self was not sure why I might say that, but I needed to abandon my rational self, and just allow my enraptured self to take over.

"You're welcome, honey," she replied. "You'll be alright. You'll see that it will all be alright when you're all in me."

"Yes," I stammered, needing to believe it. "I will be."