- Text Size +

I was on my knees, my smaller body between her legs, and my face lying on her belly, with my nose near her belly button. My ear was listening to the churning of her stomach. I did not hear any screams, but I knew there was a man inside of her, being prepared for digestion.

She was a positively large and powerful woman, who owned me, and who could do anything she wanted with me. That, and she told me that she was - at some point - going to swallow me up. Furthermore, she had just proven herself absolutely capable of following through on that promise.

This left me quite terrified as I lay there, with my cheek against the stomach into which she was promising to engulf me. Being swallowed up would be the death of me; I would cease to exist. My life would be over, and she would experience pleasure at that fact, just as she was now enjoying the whole-body sacrifice of her soon-to-be-late husband.

She put her hand on my head, and stroked by hair, as we both lay there in post-coital reverie. That stroking, as well as the previous exertion, began to make me sleepy.

While my life had certainly not been easy - and it had just changed to the degree that I was not even a free man anymore - I was not particularly eager to quit my life. Just sexually speaking, I was even enjoying the best sex that I had ever had with this woman who was now my owner and mistress. The sheer fact of my surrender was like a turbocharge to my libido. But I didn't want to die.

"I don't want to die," I said softly.

"I know honey," she said after a pause, with a kind voice. "Neither did Robert."

"But his life belonged to me, just as yours does," she continued.

"But...!" I began to protest before she shushed me.

"Hush now, baby, and just lie there. Think about how he's inside me, belonging to me in the ultimate way. I know you're afraid, but I also know that you feel it's right - just as he knew that this would be his proper destiny."

I wasn't so sure I agreed with that.

"You kissed my feet and surrendered yourself to me," she said. "You didn't make any conditions, and so your life is completely mine to do what I want with."

"And look at you now. You're right down by my belly, and you love it."

She was right. There was something irresistibly alluring about having my comparatively little face mashed up against her beautifully large abdomen. The fact that she had just swallowed someone up, and was promising to do the same to me, just added to her belly's allure, and her worshipfulness.

"Eventually, you'll realize that you want to be inside me, just like Robert did."

"But don't think about that now, honey. You're tired. You've been through a lot today. Just go to sleep like that."

I wanted to protest some more, but she was also right that I was tired, and lying up against her full stomach was as comforting as it was comfortable.

"Just go to sleep," she said softly, which I did.


*******


I woke up at some point in the night. It was dark outside, but the moon and the streetlights shone in through the large window. Since we had both passed out together while the day had still been light, the curtains had never been drawn.

Jo Anna was still fast asleep, as I heard her snore.

I thought about how different she was from the feminine beauty ideal. She was the opposite of a lithe petite young woman, dainty as a porcelain doll. No, Jo Anna was a great big powerful woman, almost masculine in some ways - certainly in terms of her self-assurance.

I slowly unraveled myself from my position still on my knees, between her legs. I was feeling a little sore on those knees, and needed to stretch a little for my back's sake.

Once I had done so, I looked at her in the street- and moonlight. I also looked at myself in comparison. I was really smaller than I had been, and my remaining clothes were quite loose. Thankfully, for her, she was naked and unencumbered by clothing that would have been too tight.

I also compared myself to some of the furniture and other things around her apartment, which I could judge to have a standard size - or at least, sizes that I was used to: her couch, the height of the coffee table, the knob on the door, the kitchen counters.

I was really somewhat smaller - probably about five feet tall now. She, on the other hand, while having started big, was now even larger - six and a half, maybe even seven feet tall? No! Before I had looked at the dip below her throat, which suggested about a head taller -two feet would have been about two heads. My eyes were probably playing tricks on me.

Also, there was a part of me - the same part that relished being her slave, and that enjoyed the butterfly feeling that the threat of being swallowed up by her gave me - that wanted to shrink down as she grew. I looked at her now and just worshiped her great body - that body which was naked in the moonlight.

A chill came over me. It was not just a chill from the realization of it all, but a chill of colder air. It was nighttime, and her apartment had cooled off a little.

I looked around, seeing if I could find a blanket of some sort. When I found her bedroom, I found a number of them. Some on the bed, some others in the closet. I grabbed them all up and took them back to the couch in her living room, where she still sat snoring away. I put one of the blankets on her, and laid another on the ground before her feet. It gave me a hard-on to do so, but I laid myself down on that blanket, and nudged my head up against one of those bare feet of hers. I kissed it goodnight, and went back to sleep.


*******


I woke up again, feeling something moving over my head. It was familiar, as I felt her toes combing their way through my hair.

"Wake up, sleepy-slave," she said, laughing.

"There, kiss my heel," she casually commanded, as she hung her foot in front of my face.

I did so, and once my kiss was complete she stood up over me. I also stood up and looked at her. We were pretty much the same as I remembered, though the dip under her neck was a little higher than before. What I had seen in the night was probably the result of some half-sleep state that I had probably been in.

She smiled down at me, seemingly very satisfied with our new situation.

"First thing," she said, "is that you need to wash me. Go to the bathroom, and get the water running nice and hot. I'll grab some clothes for afterward."

I did as she told me. In the bathroom, there was a large shower stall. I didn't much care for shower stalls, being more of a bathtub man. But this would certainly be easier for us both to navigate, if she intended what I thought she might. I ran the hot water, letting the cold water flush out of the pipes, as I took off my clothes, placing them in a corner. I moderated the hot water just a little bit, to avoid scalding. Thankfully, I also liked my showers hot.

A few moments later, she joined me, just as naked as I was, though she had had a head start the previous night. It was still just amazing how much she towered over me now. She smiled at me excitedly, as she handed me a washcloth and some soap.

"Scrub my back, will ya?" she said, more of a command than a request, of course.

We both got in the shower stall. She first faced away from the stream to get her back wet, and then faced back toward it. I got in behind her, and dutifully began washing her large back. Facing her backside, and both of us in naked and wet conditions, incited my member to grow somewhat, and occasionally hit the back of her upper leg.

"Ready to go again, are we?" she asked, "at this rate, I'll have you small enough to gobble up in no time!"

"I... I..didn't shrink again last night, did I?" I stammered nervously, still frightened by the prospect.

"Nope," she replied, while spreading the water on her front side with her massive arms.

"That only happens when I can suck more out of you than just your semen," she added matter-of-factly.

She then turned around to face me, even if she needed to look down steeply, given how close we were.

"Why, did you want to have another 'go' right now?" she asked.

My eyes must have bugged out, and I was unable to formulate an answer right away. She put her great hand on my shoulder, as she steadied herself and she got down on a knee.

"I'm happy to give you more head if it means you get even smaller even sooner," she declared, already going for my penis.

Given that my mortality was at stake, it wasn't really what I was going for. I had just been unable to put together the words to decline as politely as an owned slave might. But before I could make even that known to her, her mouth was all around me. She slurped me up, and within her mouth, her tongue caressed my head. As she did so, I remembered seeing her slurp up Robert, and though that if this went along much more, my member was experiencing what the whole rest of me would do soon as well.

These thoughts also didn't help my predicament, as they brought me even closer to the edge. I clenched my eyes, hoping to will myself to not come.

My efforts were nearly in vain when she released me. When I opened my eyes to see what was happening, I was looking directly into her face. She was grinning predatorily.

"I'm so glad that you want this as much as I do, and as quickly as I do," she said.

Once again my words failed me, and once again there was to little time, because her forceful approach overwhelmed me. She grabbed me by the sides at my ribs, and bodily picked me up high and put me up against the wall. My head barely missed the ceiling. Between my legs her mouth lunged and sucked me in again. In addition to her legal ownership of me, my clear sexual desire to be possessed by her, and her mental acuity over my addle-brainedness, she was now proving to have physically overpowered me as well. Her mastery over me was obviously complete, and my manhood now surrendered his contents as well, spewing them forth into her mouth for a third time.

And for a third time, the feeling was overwhelmingly divine. Pleasure rocked through my penis and up my spine. The gushing of fluid through my member's head forced endorphins to circulate like mad. My already shaky willpower completely snapped.

"Yes!" I screamed "take me into your mouth!"

"Take me into your mouth and swallow me whole!" I added with gusto.

She did not take the moment to halt, but just kept on swallowing me, gulp by gulp, ounce by ounce, of fluid. I felt myself drain and shrink, and her swell up and grow around me. Just before I might have passed out, she let go and gasped for air.

She slowly let me sink back down, my feet settling on the floor. My legs would have collapsed, but she continued to hold me aloft.

Right before me were her breasts. She pressed me into them, and my nose was stuffed right to the middle base of them. I was again smaller, and she was, again, larger. I was weak, and could offer no more resistance if I had been a stuffed animal.

I heard her giggle.

"My little slave-man," she said, looking down at me.

She loosened her grip, and I collapsed in a puddle at her feet. She put one foot on me, again in that sign of gladiatorial victory, as she continued to wash herself.

Nearly limp, all I could do was to reach around her steady ankle which poised the foot which remained solid on the floor of the shower stall. I pulled myself toward the one foot, while the other remained on top of me.

In addition to being smaller, again, I also felt small, whereas she not only was big, she also seemed so big and powerful. It seemed like a great cosmic justice that a man as puny as I had become would now be her slave, and soon be her food.