- Text Size +

Rita Rodriquez left the salon with signed papers. I was still not sure of the complete legality of it all, but one thing was certain, there was enough there to make my life extremely difficult - if not impossible - if Jo Anna was not satisfied with me.

But, honestly, that didn't matter so much to me right now. I wasn't thinking of the what-ifs of this form debt bondage that I'd entered into. I was thinking about how overwhelming it felt that this great woman owned me now - that I belonged to her, and was at her mercy. The act of surrender alone had nearly caused my member to explode. Certainly it had been leaking anticipatory fluid.

I was still on my knees. Rita had had me sign all the papers while in that position. Her standing over me in her businesslike attire, expressing authority and giving me signing and initialing instructions, had also been arousing. But I knew that there would now only be one focus for my devotions, and she - my owner - sat up in her hairdresser's chair, looking down on my kneeling form with imperious hunger.

"Mistress...?" I began.

"Crawl over here," she interrupted.

I did as she told me to, crawling on the floor to the place right before her throne. Her sandaled feet were perched on the metal footrest of that chair. She must have pumped the chair to its highest setting, because she absolutely towered over me. She seemed majestic in her height, form, and in the way that she looked down on me, especially now that I really was her property.

Her face turned to a smirk. "Didn't I say I'd own you?" she said.

I merely bowed my head, closing my eyes in submission.

I heard a creak of the footrest as it was relieved of a little pressure. I then felt the ball of her foot on the crown of my head. She ran her foot along the top of my head. I felt her arch, and then her heel. She then ran it backwards. I could then feel her toes combing through my hair.

She placed her foot back on the footrest.

"Now kiss my feet, like before, but with the knowledge that this time you really are my slave."

I opened my eyes enough to navigate my lips towards her feet, and then closed them again. I placed my lips softly at the place just above her toes, which I gave the most tender kiss.

"Thank you, mistress," I said, loud enough for her to hear, but still barely more than a whisper.

I followed that first tender kiss with another, letting the slowness and tenderness tell her the sincerity of my submission. I was entirely at her mercy, and it felt wonderful. She tilted her foot up by the arch, allowing me to kiss her there, and even permitting my tongue to snake down to her sole. The slight salty taste of footsweat was intoxicating, largely because it was still subtle.

After a bit of continued foot worship, which also had me lick her heels, and place the ball of her foot directly on my face, she had me switch to her other foot. At that time, I was giving myself into it passionately, overcome by the total surrender to her. Had I had the temerity to look up at her, I would have seen her fighting back waves of pleasure.

"Enough!" she said, just as I was lapping the sole of her second foot, "Strip, and get your naked ass back over in the shampoo chair."

I knew what that mean, and I did not need to be told twice. I disrobed quickly and sat down in the shampoo chair, my bare rear end in the faux-leather cushion. My manhood stood at stiff attention, awaiting her pleasure.

She looked at me, and then at my member. "Mama's gonna eat you up now," she said, and I wasn't truly sure which of us she was talking to.

Just like before, she went to town on me, taking my whole member into her great mouth. If she possessed a gag reflex, she had it entirely under control - just as she had me. It was clear that she had been correct - a blow job clearly did not have to be a symbol of male dominance over women.

She was also not playing around. There was nothing of foreplay in the way that she slurped me up. This was business, and she was going to quickly and efficiently pull every last ounce of stamina, strength, and free will out of my reserves. It was not long before I once again succumbed, even though I really tried to keep myself in. I was simply powerless between her lips, a plaything for her tongue.

And, as before, once I began to flow, the flow did not stop. She drew all of my vigor and vitality into her mouth, and greedily swallowed it down. While before I had been surprised by the shrinkage after the fact, this time I could feel it happening. I was being deflated. She was sucking in my very self, ounce by ounce, into her mouth and sending me down into her stomach.

After time, the pleasure did begin to transform into pain, as my body could not stand much more of myself being pumped out. The pain grew and I wondered if I ought to struggle. Yet, by what right could I struggle? She owned me, and could do with me what she wanted. That's what I had literally signed up for. It was my duty to bear it as submissively as I could.

Just at the moment that I thought I would pass out, she released me, coming up for air herself. She bounded up and inhaled. I could see her full belly slosh behind her shirt.

She was gargantuan as she stood over me, triumphant in her exploit. I slid down off the shampoo chair into what felt like a puddle at her feet. She looked down at me, and placed her bare foot on my shoulder, like a victorious gladiator over her defeated opponent.


*******


"Come on up!" she said, waking me from having fainted or having drifted off in reverie.

I was too confused for a moment.

"Come up to my apartment over the salon," she clarified.

I did as she told me, scraping myself off the floor. I had no energy to speak of as I did so. I struggled to maintain my balance on my feet. By contrast, she seemed to have no lack of vitality.

She opened a door, behind which there was a stairway upwards to the apartment upstairs. She flipped on the light and ascended the stairs with me in tow. Walking up the stairs was a chore with what felt like my smaller and more spare frame, while for her - now seeming to have greater volume - it seemed like she had the energy to bound up those stairs.

She opened a door at the top, and we entered her living space. It was comfortably decorated, but certainly not extravagant. As I came in after her, she turned around. I attempted to stand up straight, curious to see what had happened to our relative statures.

I looked straight at that lovely dip between her collarbones, below the neck. She was essentially a head taller than me now. As she looked back at me, it was clear that she knew what I was doing. She smirked and stepped closer to me, so that my gaze was directly on that space at the base of her throat.

I looked up at her, and her eyes met mine.

"This is only the beginning," she said.

Her looking down on me, with the air of superior confidence that combined her greater height, strength and the fact that I now literally belonged to her, made me nearly swoon with submission, defeatedness, and physical exhaustion.

"I want you to meet someone," she said, as she turned away from me and walked to a corner of the room near a large window.

In the corner stood a bird cage on a pedestal. There was a cloth over the bird cage, a covering that allowed a bird inside to sleep. I guessed that I was about to meet her pet bird. Standing beside the pedestal, she reached up and removed the covering.

I was surprised when I did not see a parrot or parakeet sitting on a perch. Instead of a swinging perch, there was a little platform, with what looked like a small single-story house made of mostly red plastic. It had a green front door and yellow window shutters. It looked like the sort of thing that 3-year-olds play with.

"Come on out," Jo Anna called.

The house's plastic-green door opened, and a little man walked out. He was no more than an inch tall, wearing small home-made boxer shorts, but nothing else.

"This is Robert," she said to me, while looking at him. "he's my husband.

"Robert," she said by way of introducing me to him, "Mark is now my slave."

He looked over at me, but did not seem to be able to do little more than gawk. It was little different than what I was capable of at that moment.

"Anyway, don't worry about getting to know one another," she said, "but it's still polite of me to introduce you."

I couldn't help but feel a little put out by this. I had simply assumed that Jo Anna and I would be having a monogamous mistress-slave relationship. I hadn't thought that she was married - and certainly not that her husband would only be an inch tall. At least, between him and me, I had the benefit of still being nearly normal human size. If he was feeling any of the disappointment that I was feeling, it would probably be multiplied by however much larger I was than him.

She opened up the cage and reached in. Robert seemed to be fairly passive as she picked him up and held him in her hand.

"How's my little Robert?" she asked, kissing at him, the way one would with a beloved pet.

"He's a little put out," she explained to me, "but that's alright. He can still think and talk like a normal guy. He just doesn't want to right now."

"Let's go over to the couch, shall we?" she said, though it was clear that he wasn't making a request.

She sat down on the plush red-fabric couch. As I made may way over to join her, she shoved the coffee table aside with her large leg. That left a space open before the couch where she was sitting. She did so while looking at Robert who was still in her hand.

She glanced up at me, and motioned to the floor before her feet.

"Why don't you kneel down there?" she suggested, as she kicked the flip-flops off again.

I did so, bowing my head. I looked at her feet, thinking that I could either kiss them again, or get back to giving them a massage. She, meanwhile, set her left foot (right, from my perspective) on my leg, while she hung her right foot in front of my face.

I decided to go for both. I kissed her big toe, while my thumbs rubbed the sole of her foot. It was almost as if I was playing a recorder flute.

"Mmmmm, actually....!" She said, as she seemed to have an idea.

Taking her foot away, she stood up in front of me. With me down on my knees, she was absolutely Amazonian standing above me - Amazonian and worshipful.

"Take off my pants," she commanded.

As I unbuckled her belt, she talked to Robert: "What do you think of my slave, hmm?"

If he answered her, I could not hear it. She seemed to be listening.

"Oh, come," she said, "there's nothing to be jealous of. There's more than enough of me for the both of you."

Given our statures, that was certainly correct. I imagine neither of us liked to hear it. Yes, he was her husband, and probably had a more legitimate complaint. Yet, he was also really tiny and couldn't do anything about anything.

I pulled her pants down over her hips, and down to her ankles. She put her hand on my head as she steadied herself and stepped out of them. I looked up at her, and with a nod I got the message that she wanted her panties off too. I guessed that we were going to do what I had almost done before down in the salon. We repeated the same motions as with her pants, and she was naked from the bottom down.

With her hand still on my head, she pulled me into her. I snaked my tongue into the place where it would do the most good, though it was difficult as her legs were still straight. Her hand released me, but I continued to give her pleasure as best as I could. I could feel her working her top, as I wondered what she was doing with Robert during this maneuver.

I heard her top hit the floor somewhere, and now felt both her hands on my head. Her hands were large and strong, and she held my head to her womanhood, as she sat back down on the couch.

"Oh, yeah, keep doing that," she said.

Seated, she opened her legs, making her womanhood more accessible to me. With her leaning back, I was able to look up at her. She was quite the sight to behold. She had a beautiful, if large, stomach. Above her stomach, I could see her attractive breasts. They were certainly in perfect proportion with the rest of her body - and certainly flush, almost as if she had been with child. Between them I saw that Robert was hanging on for dear life.

With her leaning back, however, that seemed to become easier for tiny Robert, as her chest went a bit more horizonal than it must have been previously.

I continued to do my duty to her nethers, but I also continued to look up at her. This woman was in full control. She owned me, and was an absolute titan to her little husband. Worshiping her was pure pleasure!

"Come on up here, Robert," she said. "Bring me your little pecker."

While my 'pecker' would surely have deflated had it been referred to as such, it was very much the opposite of deflated at that moment, seemingly having fully recovered from the de-fellatation it had enjoyed or suffered before. It also seemed, by what I could just barely see from my vantage, that Robert's pecker also stood at attention. Nevertheless, the rest of his body seemed to hesitate.

"I can see you want it...!" she said to him.

He slowly moved closer to her face by ascending her sternum up to the dip that I had been looking at before. She leaned her chin down, so that he could get up on it, which he did. She pursed her lips.

As she did so, she and I seemed to catch each other's eye. He, meanwhile, obediently placed his small manhood on her lower lip, allowing it to slip into her mouth. As this happened, her hands became a little more forceful on my head. Apparently, I had been losing my focus, feeling just a little put out that I was giving my mistress head, just as she was doing so to this man - even if he was tiny.

I knew my duty and redoubled my efforts to give my new mistress the pleasure she deserved. In my jealousy, I wanted to be able to give her better head than she might have ever had before, and as such cement my place as her foremost plaything. I might be resigned to be a slave, but I still had a native alpha-masculine urge to be Number One.

The simultaneous head-giving continued, and I could feel that it was driving to a climax in the great woman who held by head like a cantaloupe. I thought that she would force my face into her, but at a moment, she pulled me up so that I could look up at her. I could see that Robert's back was arched backward, also at the climax of pleasure.

Jo Anna's an my eyes locked again, and she winked at me. I then saw her tongue emerge from between her lips, curl around Robert, and pull him inside her mouth. Just as I thought that that would be an awesome way to have a blow-job end, I saw her throat contract and expand.

She had just swallowed him!

My face was then mashed back into her womanhood, and I stuck my tongue into her as deeply as it could possibly go. In my own passion I also wanted to be inside her, and if I could have done so by crawling into her vagina I would not have hesitated. Dwspite any direct stimulation, my own load also blew, spewing on the floor between my knees.

After both of us enjoyed some spasm, she pulled me up, and placed my cheek on her stomach - that stomach where she had just sent her husband - her husband who had probably gotten to be so tiny in the same way that I had also been made smaller.

"How did you like that?" she asked, breathing heavily as she came down from the climax.

I was speechless. I had never known anything like it, but it was clear that it had overwhelmed my mind so that my body had been helpless but to respond with sexual apogee. The sole of her foot could probably feel as much.

"That's where you'll go too," she said, "eventually."