- Text Size +
Rachel emerged from her house and stepped into her backyard, her faithful dog Chloe hopping excitedly at her side. Having been inside since that morning, neither of them had anticipated the temperature being so hot; Rachel REALLY hoped Shannon would be OK with her taking a dip in the pool to cool off, besides Chris was REALLY going to need some back up with Shannon around.
Chloe was ever so excited to see her owner accompany her outdoors, thinking that she was actually going to go somewhere other than her fenced in enclosure. Alas, as Rachel came to the fence’s gate, she told her dog to stay and that she should be back in a little while, closing the gate behind her. With Chloe whimpering at the fence, Rachel headed across the property line into Chris’s yard, making a beeline straight for the pool.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris floated on his back, his eyes closed, enjoying a well needed reprieve and some alone time away from his giant captor. He knew it was risky being left alone outside, but he was willing to risk it: he just wanted a few minutes to decompress from the days events, so he told a half truth to Shannon about needing to and keep warm. Though that was true, what he really wanted was some alone time away from Shannon: some time to forget about everything that happened so far and focus on the next couple of days.
As he lay on his back, he drifted away to the sounds in the background. Being outside at his current height, Chris realized things sounded differently. When he was inside with Shannon, every noise she made banged in his ears, so he initially thought that he’d be able to hear everything in the surroundings much louder than normal, but that wasn’t he case. There were some sounds and the distance he thought he’d be able to hear really well, but couldn’t: they were like distant echoes, birds chirping, leaves rustling in the breeze, and dogs barking; it was all just one low hum.
In fact, Chris’s ears being so small meant that hearing lower frequencies, such as those of background noise, was difficult to impossible. Basically, he couldn’t distinguish some of the background sounds from other sounds, so he didn’t hear a back door open and close nor recognize it wasn’t from his house. He also didn’t hear the gate on the far side of the neighbor’s yard opening and closing shut. And he certainly couldn’t tell that the rustling of grass being flattened and moving in his direction wasn’t Shannon returning, but a teenage neighbor girl hoping to go for a swim.
“Shannon,” a youthful voice called, “you up here?”
Chris’s eyes snapped open to a familiar voice, and a giant pair of footsteps stomping up the stairs to the pool deck, disturbing the still water in his container.
“Oh no!” he said to himself, “Please, no! Not now!”
Rachel climbed the steps to the pool deck and strode towards the lounge chair expecting to see Shannon lying there, but as she approached, she instead was greeted by an empty seat.
“Huh, no one here,” she pondered aloud. “I wonder where she went.”
Chris pleaded and begged, hoping that he wasn’t about to see who he thought he was about to see, but his worst fears were realized when the booming footsteps came closer....and his giant friend Rachel entered his field of view. Her sudden approach to the lounge chair and the shock of seeing her huge form knocked Chris, who was still floating on his back, off-guard. He plunged beneath the surface, chocking on a sudden intake of water, before quickly surfacing a moment later, coughing and gasping for air.
“I hope she didn’t go back inside.” Rachel lamented, “I was really looking forward to a swim.”
“Oh no,” Chris exclaimed, “Rachel?!” He strained his neck upwards to view the huge teenage girl standing next to the the side table, musing to herself.
“Nuts! I must’ve just missed her.” Rachel continued, stomping her foot with disappointment, “I was really hoping to cool off.”
Rachel’s foot stomp sent a tremor through the table, shaking the container. Chris let out a screech of terror as he struggled to steady himself in the ripples from the earthquake.
“No, not Rachel!” Chris squeaked nervously, “I—I can’t let her find me like this! I’ll never live it down. I’ve got to hide!” Chris scanned his surroundings quickly, then hightailed it towards the straw, hoping that he’d be able to either climb up into it, or hide underneath to keep from being seen until Shannon came back out.
“Maybe she’ll be out later,” Rachel moaned optimistically. She cursed her lousy timing and turned to leave the deck and head back home, but stopped when she noticed a pair of flip-flops lying underneath the lounge chair. Shannon must have left them out here accidentally, Rachel thought.
“Ooh,” Rachel uttered hopefully, “maybe she’ll come back out when she realizes she left them out here....or maybe she just went inside for a moment and’ll be back. I’ll wait and see if she and Chris come back out.”
Meanwhile, having heard Rachel say that she was sticking around for a bit, Chris swam as quickly as he could to reach the straw, hoping and praying that Rachel wouldn’t look down and see the container, or the tiny boy inside said container; he wasn’t sure what she would think, but he was sure that he’d never get over the embarrassment if she spotted him.
Rachel, in the meantime, turned towards the pool and kicked off her flip-flops in preparation of staying for a bit; she bent over to move them out of the way, right as Chris reached the bottom of the “slide” (and had Chris been looking instead of making his way to hide, he would’ve had a closeup view of Rachel’s giant butt).
Rachel started to straighten back up....and lost her balance, stumbling backwards just enough to bump into the table with her rear end.
For Chris, the next few moments seemed to move in slow motion: Rachel knocked into the table, tipping one side upwards. The container, along with the water inside shifted rapidly; Chris lost his grip on the straw as a huge tidal wave rose up on the opposite end of his pool, plowing towards him like an oncoming train. The huge surge crashed into his corner of the container, shooting Chris out of it, sending him flying through the air.
Rachel, quickly realizing what she had struck, spun on her heels to grab the table before it tipped over. In her haste, she also instinctively grabbed ahold of a small Tupperware container that had been sitting on top to prevent any spillage of the water contained within it. Unfortunately, she didn’t notice the shrunken, tiny boy she had inadvertently sent hurtling out with the initial splash.
Poor Chris tore through the air, screaming for help and flailing his arms wildly in some desperate attempt to control his flight. Soon, he was plummeting towards the soft cushion of the adjacent lounge chair; he impacted, bouncing several times before coming to a rest near the seat.
At the same time, Rachel was still recovering from her loss of balance; thankfully, she was successful in preventing the table from toppling over and keeping the water from spilling out of the container on top.
“Phew,” she exhaled, “that was a close one.”
At that moment, Rachel was able to more closely inspect the container. She had seen it on the table when she had first arrived, but initially ignored it in her quest to locate Shannon; she instantly spotted something odd: besides there being water inside, there was also small wooden block inside along with a straw taped to the side.
“Why would Shannon bring THIS stuff outside?” Rachel pondered for a moment, trying to answer her own question. Finding no explanation, however, she simply shrugged her shoulders and tossed her beach towel onto the head on the lounge chair, preparing to have a seat and make herself comfortable while she waited.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris woke up with a start; he was lying facedown on a soft and spongy surface. It had a light cream color, like the cushion of the lounge chair by his family’s pool.
Chris instantly remembered exactly what happened a few moments earlier! Before he could react, he heard huge *FLOOF*; his eyes immediately shot to the head of the lounge chair as a gigantic beach towel appeared, slumped over the top. He instinctively flipped over....and gasped in horror at the sight in front of him.
Rachel’s giant swimsuit-covered form towered above, her arm outstretched, having just tossed her towel onto the chair. Chris suddenly recognized the danger he was in.
“No!” Chris uttered aloud, “Wait! Rachel, don’t sit down!” Chris forgot all about his previous responses and reservations about being spotted; he stood up and immediately started bouncing up and down on the cushion, desperately calling out to the giant girl.
“HEY! RACHEL, DON’T SIT DOWN! RACHEL, DOWN HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS! HELP! I’M TINY! I’VE BEEN SHRUNK! I’M DOWN HERE, ON THE LOUNGE CHAIR! HELP ME! RACHEL!”
Rachel, however, made no changes to her motions. She simply couldn’t hear Chris’s tiny squeaks, nor did she look down to even be able to spot his tiny form. Instead, she began to turn around, preparing to sit down in the chair....right in the location where Chris had landed! He was about to be squished beneath his giant friend’s ass!
“RACHEL, NO! DON’T TURN AROUND! LOOK DOWN HERE! I’M ON THE CHAIR! ON THE CHAIR, RACHEL!”
Chris now had a colossal view of Rachel’s backside, and his time was running out fast!
“NO! NO, RACHEL! STOP! I’M DOWN HERE! DON’T SIT DOWN! YOU’LL SQUISH ME!
RACHEL, PLEASE!”
He tried to turn and run for safety, but immediately tripped and fell flat on his face. The cushion was too soft and too bouncy for him to make any meaningful progress. Chris flipped over once again, and screamed with utter desperation as he helplessly watched Rachel’s bottom start its descent.
“NOOOOOO! RACHEL, PLEASE! DON’T SIT ON ME! HEEEEEEEEEEL—“
The tiny boy’s shouts came to an abrupt end as the giant girl’s ass contacted the seat. Rachel never heard the tiny cries of her poor, shrunken friend; now, it was too late. Chris was gone, his tiny body enveloped by a giant teenager’s ass.