- Text Size +
Shannon sat on the floor of the living room, watching TV and eating the chili she had made for lunch. Her back was against the couch and her legs positioned so that the souls of her plump feet were pressed together. At first, Chris was nowhere in sight, but then her toes began to wiggle slightly, as if something were struggling between them. Finally, he emerged from between Shannon's big toes, just north of where they were pressed together.
"Shannon!" Chris called up, holding onto her big toe, trying not to fall back between them again. "Hey, Shannon!"
Shannon's attention was currently turned to the television, so she couldn't hear Chris's squeaks, no to mention the volume drowned out his tiny voice.
"Shannon, would you look down here for Pete's sake?!"
"Well hey there, little guy," she finally replied, having glanced down and seeing the tiny boy holding her toe with one arm and waving frantically with the other. "I see you scaled the crevice."
"Yes," Chris called up, somewhat frustrated by the whole ordeal, "I did. Can I please eat now? I'm starving."
"Hm," Shannon thought, "Not yet. I promised your mom that I would make sure you got some exercise this week, and I'm not gonna let you off easy. You only have another 5 minutes; besides, there'll be plenty leftover for you.”
With that, Shannon spread her toes apart suddenly. Chris tried to protest, but he sudden shift made him fall back between her toes again. Shannon could barely hear the muffled squeaks of protest coming from her toes.
Shannon, up until this point and much to Chris's disbelief (and despite his current predicament), was actually treating him much better. She, somewhat reluctantly, gave him a small piece of tissue with which he could make a makeshift toga; he had been so preoccupied with protesting and not getting squished that he had almost forgotten he was naked throughout his whole ordeal earlier. Shannon joked about liking him naked, but Chris insisted on some kind of clothing.
While she cooked lunch, Shannon set Chris on the counter next to the stove to smell the wonderful aroma coming from the skillet. Chris hated to admit it, but she really was a good cook, and he was hoping Shannon would make some of his favorites this week. At one point, Shannon kept some hot grease from splashing onto Chris and moved him further out of the way; she even apologized afterwards.
Maybe the fear of losing me snapped her back into reality, Chris thought. Maybe all she had needed was a wake up call to start being gentle. Or perhaps, she was honoring the deal they had made because of he same scare.
While the chili simmered, Shannon pulled up one of the bar stools to the counter and took a seat, crossing her arms in her lap and cooing at the tiny boy.
"So sweetie," she said softly. "Why don't you tell me what you wanna do after lunch?"
"Um, what do you mean?" Chris squeaked nervously.
"I mean what do you want to do after lunch?" Shannon asked again in disbelief that Chris didn't understand the question. "What do you want me to do for you?"
"Really?" Chris replied in disbelief.
"Yes," Shannon said. "Just tell me what you want, and I'll make it happen."
"Wow, OK." Chris perked up a bit. "Well, I'd really like to go swimming."
"Hm," Shannon pondered, "You know, I could really go for a sunbathe myself, but your pool might be a bit dangerous. You could get sucked into a filter or something."
"Please, Shannon." Chris begged. "I promise I'll be careful."
"Alright, sweetie." She relented. "Let me think exactly how to grant your wish during lunch, OK?"
"Oh," Chris chimed in jokingly, "So you're my genie now?"
"Your wish is my command, cutie." Shannon giggled.
Chris couldn't help but laugh, too; it surprised him. Shannon could actually be quite sweet when she wasn't being such a bitch. At least she's trying to keep her word, Chris thought....until it came time to eat.
Shannon had gathered her spoon and bowl of chili, cheese, and crumbled crackers in one hand and gently palmed the tiny boy in the other as she carefully walked into the living room. She set her food on a nearby box ottoman and carefully sat down, still holding the Chris. She then carefully placed her hand on the ottoman and let him climb off. He started making a b-line to the warm food when Shannon's other hand blocked his path.
"Hey, what's the big idea?" Chris called out, "I just was trying to get some food."
"I was just thinking," Shannon began, "that you could use a little exercise before you eat."
"Not right now." Chris snapped back. "I'm hungry."
"Just a quick 15 minutes to boost your metabolism," Shannon insisted.
"Shannon, I'll get plenty of exercise while I swim." Chris rebutted.
"Oh, you will not." Shannon disagreed. "Unless you swim laps."
"Come on, Shannon," Chris whined.
"Look, kiddo, I've already got an idea for how you can swim, but I want you to get a good warm-up first. I promise you'll like it."
"Fine," Chris relented as he started to stretch.
"Oh, that's not quite what I had in mind," Shannon said.
"Alright!" Chris snapped back, angrily. "Just tell me what you want me to do so I can get done."
"Be nice, little one," Shannon cooed. "We're both gonna enjoy this workout."
Chris didn't like the sound of that and started backing away, but Shannon gripped him lightly between her thumb and forefinger of her left hand.
"Hey," Chris replied at the sudden ride. Shannon then placed him in the crevice of her pinky toe of her right foot.
"HEY, NO!" Chris shouted as he horrifically watched Shannon's left foot come right for him. He was now once again trapped between her toes.
"Geez, Shannon, it STINKS in here!" He protested, but his cries were muffled; Shannon couldn't really understand what he was saying, but she neither listened nor cared.
"Now," Shannon explained over the muffled squeaks of her tiny prisoner, "I want you to climb up between my toes to the top here." She tapped the side of her big toes. "Then, you can eat."
Shannon giggled at the muffled objections emanating from her feet, but after a bit, she could feel the tiny boy try to slip through the space in between her 4th and 5th toes; she quickly squeezed her toes together to block his escape.
"Uh-uhn, little man," she scolded, "You have to climb out to get your food. No cheating!"
At this point, Chris was too exhausted to keep arguing and began to climb Shannon's plump toes. It honestly wouldn't of been that bad, but Shannon's feet were starting to stink from her walking over in flip-flops that morning.
Now, Chris was doing his best just to survive another five minutes between Shannon's toes, so he could finally eat. He really was starving; you tend to need sustenance when you get sat on, farted on, and played with by a giant babysitter. Chris grabbed a foothold and was going to finish his ascent when Shannon's toes shifted and his foot became stuck between two toes. Chris tried desperately to wiggle free but simply couldn't muster the energy. Meanwhile, Shannon, feeling something squirming between her toes, giggled a bit before relenting.
"Alright, little guy. Let's get you something to eat." She carefully separated her feet, plucked Chris from her toes, and placed him on the Ottoman, pulling it the closer to her and grinning down at him. Chris was going to give her a piece of his mind, but decided otherwise.
Shannon took a tiny piece of meat with her spoon and moved it close to the tiny figure.
"Well, go on, little one." She said growing impatient, "take a bite." Chris obliged and begin hungrily munching on the huge piece. It didn't take him long to feel full (he could probably survive on the piece Shannon gave him for almost a month at his current size) then, he collapsed on the soft Ottoman, completely stuffed.
Meanwhile, Shannon was simply staring at the tiny Chris....and grinning, but it wasn't a sly grin, rather it was a sweet, loving grin.
"What?" Chris asked, seeing how Shannon was eyeing him.
"Nothin'," she replied softly, "just look in' at ya. You know, you look so cute."
"Well, stop staring," Chris demanded. "I feel embarrassed enough as it is."
Shannon only giggled as she turned back to the TV. All the while she was thinking about how she was going to help Chris go swimming that afternoon, but she kept getting distracted by something.
Her mind kept settling on the bet she had made with Chris earlier that day. She couldn't shake the fact that technically she did kind of cheat. they made she looked at the time and made a decision: one that was going to have benefits for them both, or at least for me, she thought.
"Save any room for dessert, sweetie." Shannon asked the tiny Chris.
"No thanks," he responded, "I'm stuffed."
"Glad you liked it....You know, Chris," Shannon said, changing the subject, "about that bet we made...."
"Yah?" Chris replied nervously, fearing that Shannon had some other game of her's in mind.
"Technically, you were right." Chris's eyes got wide with astonishment as Shannon spoke. "I didn't actually win that bet."
Chris was going to snap back at her, but he was too full at this point and didn't want to start an argument.
"Yeah, well," he said reluctantly, "I guess you still got the better of me with that one."
"Still," Shannon said, "I treated you like I DID win."
Chris's face turned beet red, but Shannon quickly tried to curb his embarrassment.
"What I mean is a bet's a bet. As such, technically, you held up your end -- and still are," She giggled, "so it's only fair that I hold up my end."
"Wha....What do you mean?" Chris asked nervously.
"Just relax," Shannon reassured him, "I think you'll like this."
With that, Shannon set the bowl of chili on the floor, reached both their arms down to the hem of her tank top, and, with one tug, pulled her tank top up over her head exposing her bra covered chest. Chris could feel himself getting hard and was trying to contain it, not wanting to be aroused by someone he despised. He watched anxiously and then the moment came: Shannon undid the straps of her bra, letting the cups fall onto the ottoman exposing the largest pair of breasts Chris ever seen (or probably would ever see due to his diminished height currently). Chris was completely speechless: he didn't know what to say; all he could do was stare slack jawed and eyes wide at the enormous fleshy mounds before him.
"Well," Shannon said as she gently moved her bra out-of-the-way and rested her gigantic breasts on top of the ottoman, "what do you think?"
Chris still couldn't bring the words to his mouth; he began breathing heavily and, despite his size, had one heck of a raging boner which Shannon could see.
"I guess that means you like the view," she said, giggling sweetly.
Chris turned beet-red with embarrassment.
"Well?"
Chris snapped back to reality, wishing he hadn't just been mesmerized by the mounds of flesh before him.
"Well what?" Chris responded.
"What are you waiting for? You can touch them if you want."
Chris could barely move his legs forward, but he knew we wanted to touch and pet the huge breasts before him and shyly made his way toward Shannon's right breast.
As he moved forward, it was hard for him to put aside the fact that despite the fact that he loved the sight in front of him, he wished that the giantess in front of him was anyone but Shannon. Why couldn't he be this small with Sue Ann, he thought; of all the people in the world, why did it have to be Shannon? But through all of it, it was really the first pair of breasts that Chris had ever seen, and he probably would never have an opportunity like this again; he didn't ever want to ever be this small again, although it apparently had its perks.
Chris stepped up to the giant mound to flesh before him; the areola alone was almost twice his size. Slowly, he raised his arm, reached out his hand, and gently touched the gigantic breast. A chill ran down his spine, but it wasn't bad chill: it was good. He felt like his erection just doubled in size in a matter of seconds.
Shannon was looking at the boy with utter glee. "Go on, you can rub it."
Chris slowly moved his hand over the nipple's sensitive skin. Shannon sighed in ecstasy; even though he was so small, if she concentrated, she could just barely feel his tiny hands caressing her. She began to breathe heavily.
"Rub harder," she begged, "please." Chris obliged as this might have been his one and only chance this week to feel a pair of breasts. Shannon could hardly contain herself, as if she wasn't gonna be doing this again sometime this week.
Chris took both of his hands and began caressing, rubbing, and massaging the giant tit; at this point he just closed his eyes and began to pretend that it was anyone but Shannon. He focused on Sue Ann: pretending that he was actually touching her breast instead. He began to rub it like it was Sue Ann's.
Shannon focused intensely on the little hands of the shrunken boy touching her, trying her very best to feel it, but still barely felt anything.
"Harder, Chris! Harder!" she moaned.
Chris rubbed and pulled as hard as he could, soon getting his whole body involved. He flung himself into the tit, rubbing his body up and down the huge nipple, and actually began to rub his hard cock into the soft skin. All the while secretly picturing Sue Ann, hoping to satisfy his hard-on.
Shannon felt a strange sensation; it was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. She tried to liken it to something familiar, but she was enjoying it too much to care. Feeling his efforts on her nipple, Shannon began breathing much more heavily, moaning with utter pleasure.
"That's it, Chris!" she encouraged. "Just a little harder."
Feeling both turned on and somewhat frustrated at the demands of the actual owner of the giant breast, Chris began punching the giant tit, venting his anger and resentment.
That was it. The sudden rush of pleasure from the sensation on her nipple sent Shannon into a wave of ecstasy. Acting almost instinctively, she cupped her right hand over her breast.
Chris started to shout, but could barely utter a word when he saw himself pulled forward and smashed right against her nipple.
Shannon was moaning too loudly to notice the poor, tiny boy was being smothered against her breast. Meanwhile, Chris screamed and flailed, trying to make some kind of noise/movement in protest, but the giantess above him was just too strong and he too small and to be heard; he was losing air: he couldn't breathe.
This is it, he thought, I'm gonna be suffocated against the giant breast of this stupid babysitter.
Shannon continued to build: the waves of ecstasy sending her higher....higher....higher still. She was so close....so close....just a little more...
The last thing that Chris heard was the gigantic "OHHHH" Shannon made as he lost consciousness.