- Text Size +
Shannon slowly opened her eyes, yawned and stretched, and looked at the alarm clock by Chris's bed: 1:15PM. What a nice nap, she thought, coming back to her senses. A sudden wave of fear washed over her: Chris! Shannon, realizing that he was probably still inside her, quickly reached into her panties to pull him out.
"I hope he's alright!" she said to herself. I also hope you enjoyed the ride, little man, she thought, smirking, but to her surprise, as Shannon felt around her panties, couldn't find him. Hoping she hadn't lost him, Shannon became much more frantic with her searching reaching a finger inside herself to find the tiny boy.
"Chris?" she called.
Her booming voice woke up Chris with a start.
"MMhh," Chris moaned before snapping back to reality, "Shannon?"
"Chris, are you in there?" she repeated, getting a bit more frantic.
"Shannon, I'm down here," Chris repeated, calling out still in a half sleep-like state from her left butt cheek.
"Chris, please answer me."
"Shannon, I said I'm down here: I'm stuck to your butt!"
"Oh, Shit! Chris where are you?!" Shannon cries as she removes her fingers from her crotch and begins to sit up, shifting her ass in the process.
Chris cried out in horror as her butt cheek rolled over the top of the bed, smushing the tiny traveler beneath it; Shannon couldn't hear the tiny squeaks as they rolled beneath her ass, she was too preoccupied calling Chris's name and searching the sheets frantically, completely unaware that he was underneath her at the moment. Desperate to find him, Shannon rolled across and out of the bed.
Chris felt like he was on some kind of sick carnival ride as he watched the room spin quickly from his vantage point stuck to Shannon's butt cheek. Fortunately, she had rolled off the bed before her butt cheek smashed him again. The ass finally came to a halt as Shannon knelt by the bed, desperately searching the sheets for Chris's tiny body.
As Shannon frantically searched the bed, calling Chris's name, her body was making jerking motions, scaring the hell out of the unwilling passenger as her ass moved closer and further away from the floor, but more importantly her left foot.
Surviving Shannon's ass on the bed was one thing, Chris thought, but if she makes good contact with her heel or another hard part of her foot or the floor...
"Chris, where are you!" Shannon desperately called.
"Shannon, I'm stuck to your butt!" Chris replied. "HELP ME!"
Chris struggled to get free of Shannon's ass as she moved about, but the dried cum held fast. Shannon kept calling, Chris kept screaming, and her ass kept moving up and down.
Shannon began searching the far corners of the bed, lifting her body as she did into a right angle. Chris world suddenly rose up as the giantess above him extended. He kept screaming at her, praying that Shannon would hear him, but his voice was too small and she was too loud and hyper focused to hear his squeaks.
"Oh no, I've lost him!" Shannon relented as she fell back onto her heels.
Shannon's ass slammed onto her feet! Chris's tiny voice called out desperately as the sudden impact dislodged him, sending him falling down onto her overturned right foot. His tiny body was bouncing, tumbling, and rolling down the soft mounds of flesh, stopping about halfway down amongst the soft wrinkles of her squished foot. Chris was stunned for a moment, but somehow managed to regain his composure. He began frantically jumping up and down on the soft soul screaming to Shannon as loud as he could, hoping that she would feel and/or hear him.
"Oh God, Chris, where are you?!" Shannon cried, cupping her hands over her mouth, almost in tears.
"Shaaannnnnoooon!!!" Chris tried to shout back, but Shannon just couldn't hear him over her sobbing. Then, to Chris's horror, he saw Shannon's left leg position itself onto its foot, as if to stand up!
"Shannon, NOOOOO! DON'T STAND UP!" he screamed, but it was useless; her right foot followed suit and flipped over, toppling the tiny boy onto the floor. Chris regained his composure just in time to see a giant, fleshy sole descending upon him; he could do nothing but scream in terror as the giant foot came crashing to the floor!
Shannon's huge, hot, sticky, plump foot completely engulfed the Chris's tiny body; the warm flesh of the area between the ball of her foot pressed hard into the plush carpet. Chris was sure he was dead, seeing nothing but darkness as he opened his eyes, but he could smell something....feet. Amazingly, despite her tremendous size in comparison, Shannon hadn’t outright squished him! He was still alive; luckily stuck underneath the fleshy area just behind the hard ball of her foot. He breathed a sigh a relief that he wasn't crushed, but could definitely feel the weight of the giantess above him, and each breath he took was filled with the stench of Shannon's foot as his face was completely engulfed by her sole.
Suddenly, the tremendous pressure above him diminished: Shannon must be lifting her foot up, Chris thought, awaiting his reprieve, but as the flesh he was under began to lift up, Chris realized that he too was being lift up off the floor: he was stuck to the sticky flesh of Shannon's foot. He tried to turn his head, but his face was plastered against her flesh. Then, he felt himself in free-fall; Shannon was walking. Chris's shouts for help were completely muffled by the soft foot flesh, and every step defeated his desperate efforts to free himself.
Chris couldn't believe that even at his current size, Shannon couldn't feel his presence, both under her butt and now stuck to her foot. Surely she noticed she had stepped on something, but if she had, she was either ignoring it or to busy to notice. Either way, Chris was in dire straits.
Despite the disorientation, Chris could hear Shannon speaking out loud: "Hang on Chris," she said, "Don't worry, I'll find you!"
Find me?! he thought to himself, she can't even hear me, or feel me for that matter. It's only a matter of time before I get squished by this huge, irritating giant.
After what seemed like an eternity, Chris felt the plush carpeting of his bedroom against his back again. Wherever Shannon went, she had returned to the scene. Then, Chris felt his body flip over and felt fresh air on his back. Now the she was apparently done walking, Chris could finally free himself from the hot, sticky flesh of Shannon's foot. He peeled himself off the sticky surface and took a huge breath of fresh air. He looked up to see Shannon searching his bed with a flashlight -- she must have gotten it from the hall closet.
"Shannon! Shannon, down here! On your foot! Shannon, I'm here; HELP ME!" Chris cried, jumping up and down on her foot once again.
Chris was so frustrated at this point. Why the hell can’t she hear me? She hadn't had a problem until now. That's when Chris noticed that something was off. Shannon looked a lot bigger that just a few minutes ago when he was on her foot. He surveyed his surroundings now, and realized the startling truth: he had gotten smaller -- only about a 1/4 inch tall now, maybe even less. If he didn't get Shannon's attention soon, he could be too small to see.
Chris started to visualize what his life might be like being shrunk this small. Calling out for help to his giant parents from the fibers of his bedroom carpet, struggling to find food or water, fearful that anyone who might come to his room could step on him.
Suddenly, Shannon jostled her body, sending Chris tumbling down her foot to her supple toes.
"AHHHHHH!" Chris cries as he tumbled over and over again before he fell into some kind of hole. Chris couldn't tell at the time but he had fallen into the space between the second and third toes of Shannon's right foot, and she began to scrunch her toes. Chris could feel the walls around him tightening, squeezing him relentlessly, and crushing the last bit of life from his tiny body as he closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable...

Shannon, still in her pink thong, was looking frantically through the sheets for tiny Chris: she just wanted to have fun with her little boy this week. She didn't want to think what could happen to him if he remained lost; not to mention her plans would be ruined if she didn't find him. She kept calling his name then saying nothing and holding her breath, hoping she'd hear the little squeak of his voice in the silence, but had no luck. She fell back onto her legs with disappointment and began to tear up.
Suddenly, she remembered the flashlight in the hall closet for emergencies. Rising to her feet, Shannon walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. The carpet felt comforting beneath her bare feet, cushioning her every step as she walked. She threw open the door of the closet and quickly grabbed the flashlight from the middle shelf, returning to Chris's bedroom to look for him after closing the closet door. Shannon knelt by the bed once again, flipping her feet out from under her.
"Oh, Chris, where are you?" She called. "Please come out, this isn't funny. It's not safe to hide from me at your size."
Shannon lurched upwards and back down as she searched the near and far side of the bed. She was about to give up in utter dread and defeat when she felt something between the toes of her right foot. She started scrunching and relaxing her toes, fiddling with the object and attempting to wiggle it free. Having no luck and growing increasingly frustrated, Shannon sat her bottom on the floor, moved her right leg out from under her, held her foot close to her face and inspected her toes.

Chris held on for dear life as he could feel himself swinging violently upwards. He felt himself turning right side up and feared that Shannon was going to start walking again, but the movement stopped as he could hear Shannon's voice.
"What the heck is stuck in my foot?" Shannon said, sounding very frustrated.
Chris realized that she must be talking about him. Shannon must have felt him between her toes. Thank you God. He heaved with all his might to poke his head out from his prison and was somehow able to force the two huge toes apart. He saw light and was about to call out to Shannon his position, but instead of seeing her face, he saw two huge fingers about pluck him from between her toes.
The fingers were too plump to grab the tiny Chris as the toes he had forced apart were pushed back together again, cutting off his effort to call out and smothering him in the process. Chris could only make muffled squeaks as the toes moved back and forth, grinding against him.
When the movement stopped, Chris once again mustered all of his strength to push the toes apart and began to call for help.
"Shannon, NO! It’s ME! STOP!" Chris shouted, waving his arms frantically while partially stuck between her toes.

Suddenly, Shannon saw movement between her toes as something tiny was moving something sticking out from the crevice. For a moment, she was frightened at the thought of having stepped on a bug that was now stuck in between her toes, but then realized upon closer inspection that it was neither a speck of dirt nor a bug.
“Huh?” Shannon gasped in surprise, "Chris, is that you?"
"Yes, Shannon. Don't squish me!" he squeaked.
“Chris, hang on! I’ll get you out.” Shannon said, using her fingers to attempt to pluck the tiny boy from between her toes.
"NOMpth!" Chris tried to protest, but he was smothered between Shannon's toes again. “Shannommmth! Bleeth, Stopth!”
Chris attempted to shout, but Shannon’s fingers were too big to grasp his tiny frame. Every time she attempted to grab him, she just kept forcing her toes closed, squishing the tiny boy.
“Hang on,” she uttered in frustration, “I just need to…”
“Shannon! STOP!” Chris was finally able to clearly shout, once he had the air, and no flesh in his face.
"Chris, I'm SO sorry," Shannon apologized, "I couldn't find you. I was just trying to have some fun this week, but I...”
"Shannon, stop talking for a minute and listen!" Chris squeaked. "I'm shrinking smaller and smaller. You've GOT to get the antidote! QUICK, before I shrink away to nothing!"
"Um....there....isn't an antidote, sweetie," Shannon said apologetically yet abruptly, "you'll just have to wait 'til it wears off."
"WEARS OFF?!" Chris squeaked, "Shannon, I'm in NO mood for jokes right now! Please! Make me big again!"
"Sweetie, listen to me," Shannon said as she placed her right hand around on the top part of her foot, cradling it gently, I'm NOT joking! There IS NO antidote!"
"Shannon, please" Chris begged, "this isn't funny! I'm getting smaller! I'm less than half the height I was this morning. It's NOT wearing off, it's getting WORSE!"
"Chris, please calm down," Shannon pleaded, "I promise it'll wear off....It did before."
“I don’t...,” The previous statement took Chris completely off guard. "Wait....BEFORE?! What do you mean BEFORE?" he asked anxiously.
"I tried it out on my jerk ex-boyfriend."
"Ex-boyfriend?!" Chris squeaked. "What ex-boyfriend?"
"Uh....the guy I was seeing," Shannon said sharply, "You know, for your information, I DO have a life outside of looking after you, cutie."
Shannon gently scrunched her toes, causing Chris to shout a tiny "EEP" before she continued:
"Anyway, I tried some on my ex; he broke up with me because he thought I was too short and had put on a few pounds. Well, I showed him! I put the same stuff that I gave you in his beer, too. Boy, was he surprised! You should have seen how small he got -- and he made fun of me for being so short....and as for putting on a few pounds, well, let's just say he felt the full 'weight' of the situation, if you catch my drift." Shannon grin was now incredibly wide. "Man, was that a fun couple of days!"
"A couple of DAYS?!" Chris reeled in horror, "I....I can't stay this small for a couple of days! It's only been a few hours and you already almost lost me. Who knows what'll happen to me after a couple of days? You'll probably end up squishing me!"
"I promise you I'll be more careful from now on,” Shannon said, trying to comfort the tiny boy, "we just had a little.... mishap that's all."
"A little MISHAP?!" Chris shot back at the giantess, "Shannon, you sat on me, you stuck me in your panties, you farted on me, and pushed me inside you and had your way with me; I got stuck to your butt cheek, stepped on, stuck to your foot, and nearly squished in between your toes; You call all of those 'Little Mishaps'?!"
"Chris, I was just having a little fun, but I promise I'll be more careful with you from now on, OK?" Shannon repeated impatiently.
Chris finally took a moment to take a deep breath and tried his best to calm down a bit before he spoke again: "Shannon, please, are you absolutely sure this stuff will wear off?" Chris asked nervously, "I-I don't want to be stuck this small forever....it's a little embarrassing. What if the other kids at school hear about this?” Or Sue Ann? Chris thought to himself. "I don't wanna shrink away to nothing."
"Don't worry," Shannon reassured, "I don't think you'll get any smaller now, and I'm positive it'll wear off. It has to: it did with my ex."
"Alright," Chris sighed anxiously. "Just....give me a second to wrap my head around all of this."
Chris took couple of moments to fully comprehend his situation. This was supposed to be the best summer ever, he thought: lounging around, watching TV, playing video games, AND a week with Sue Ann. Instead, he was shrunk to 1/4 inch tall and stuck between the toes of some psycho babysitter who had the hots for him, and who seemed to think that HE has the hots for HER. What was he going to do? How would he make it through 2 whole days with her? He'd need a plan to make sure Shannon kept her word about being careful, yet somehow keep her happy, otherwise HE might end up feeling the "full weight" of the situation, too.
After thinking for a few moments, Chris looked back up. His eyes met the giant woman, cooing at him and eagerly awaiting a response.
"I guess two days isn't really all THAT long," Chris finally relented, trying to sound positive, "but I don't know what I'm gonna do until then."
"Oh, I'm sure we can find something for you to do," Shannon said, giggling sensually, which made Chris very nervous, knowing exactly just what she meant.
Chris let out a heavy sigh, "l guess I'll just have to make the best of it in the meantime." Although, He had no idea exactly how was he was supposed to make the best of THIS.
"I knew you'd learn to love it," Shannon cooed.
"I didn't say that!" Chris rebutted, "At least, on the plus side, it's good to know I'm not the ONLY person in the world whose been this tiny before."
Shannon's face suddenly exhibited a guilty expression as she nervously scratched the back of her head, "Well, actually...."
"What?" Chris asked, anxiously awaiting what the giantess was going to say.
"He....uh," Shannon continued, clearing her throat, "he never got....QUITE as small as you."
"WHAT?!" Chris screamed.
"He only shrunk down to about an inch," Shannon admitted.
"SHANNON!!" Chris started shouting.
"Look, it's probably just because he's older and twice as big as you are....uh, were." Shannon quickly replied, attempting to comfort the tiny boy. "That has to be it, it just has more of an effect on somebody younger and shorter, OK?"
Chris started squeaking incomprehensibly.
"Chris, please calm down," Shannon begged. "What happened to making the best of this?"
"Shannon, this stuff had better wear off....or else!" Chris threatened with a combination of anger, frustration, and fear.
"Or else WHAT little man?" Shannon demanded, "You know, you have quite the stones to threaten someone MY size when you're THIS small. I could squish you with my big toe!" With that Shannon wiggled her toe and started tapping the side of her foot into her palm, shifting Chris's position deeper in-between her toes, violently shaking him back and forth.
"Shannon, STOP IT!" Chris demanded, which, much to his surprise, she did. "I didn't mean it as a threat. I'm just thinking what'll happen if my parents find out about this, or if something happens to me, like some giant house-sitter squishing me....what do ya think they'll do to YOU?!"
Shannon hated to admit it, but he was right, what WOULD she do if Chris's parents found out the truth? She HAD to keep it a secret, and that meant Chris HAD to come out of this intact!
"Touché," Shannon relented, "but it'll wear off long before your parents get back."
Neither of them said anything for the next few moments. Despite his situation, Chris couldn't help but eye Shannon's giant cleavage: since she was sitting slightly hunched over due to how she was holding her foot so she could hear him, he had the perfect view as it was practically right in front of him, and at his current size, it was enormous; someone his size could get lost in there, literally. Chris's eyes snapped back up when he realized he was staring, and slammed right into Shannon's stare. She immediately grinned slyly, as if to say to him, ‘all in good time, my tiny little boy toy.’
"So," Chris sighed, breaking the silence between them, hoping to change the silent subject, "two days, right?"
"Right!" Shannon said firmly, then, her grin suddenly disappeared, as a thought hit her.
"....hopefully...," she suddenly whispered under her breath, raising her eyebrow slightly.
"Wait, what?" Chris said harshly, begging to hear what she said.
"Oh, it's nothing, kiddo." She replied, guiltily.
"NO," Chris yelled, "what did you say!?"
"It's nothing Chris, you'll be back to normal in a couple of days....or three....hopefully." Shannon's voice trailed off.
"HOPEFULLY!? What do you mean 'HOPEFULLY'?!" Chris shouted back.
"I was just thinking," Shannon quickly rebutted, "I'm not sure, but....well...since you DID get SMALLER than the last guy I tried this on, the effect....well, just might last a BIT longer too."
Chris started squeaking inaudibly again, but Shannon quickly shushed him by wiggling her toes.
"The thing is, that....I put the same size dose of the stuff in both your guys' drinks, and my ex didn't get as small as you are, but HE only took like, a few sips of beer before he shrank...you chugged, like, the whole thing. It's just a thought, but, just, maybe be prepared if you stay tiny for a little longer than a couple of days?
"But, DON'T worry, I know for sure this stuff wears off eventually." Shannon said, closing her eyes to both reassure herself....and pray. "It HAS to wear off before your folks get back. We'll just have to make the best of the situation for as long as you're this tiny, OK? What do you say?"
Actually Chris couldn't say anything. Unbeknownst to Shannon, while she was rambling with her eyes closed, she unknowingly shifted her toes slightly, completely enveloping Chris's head and torso so that only his left arm and leg that were left sticking out, waving erratically, hoping that Shannon would notice he was in peril.
"Chris?" Shannon asked again, opening her eyes and waiting for a reply. That's when she noticed the tiny arm waving.
"Oops," Shannon giggled, "Hang on little guy."
Shannon quickly, but carefully spread her toes apart with her fingers. Chris gasped for sweet air once the giant toes were spread apart. As he struggled to catch his breath, he glared at the giant Shannon in anger and disbelief, waiting for an apology.
"Sorry sweetie," she said sarcastically, although Chris knew that she didn't really mean it, and probably even found it amusing.
Chris was really fuming from all of his mistreatment, but instead of yelling, tried reasoning with the giantess.
"Okay Shan, Look." Chris said trying to calm down, "If I'm going to be this small for the next few days, can we at least agree to some ground rules? Please?"
"OK, little guy," Shannon smirked, holding back her full glee. She shifted her weight to get more comfortable, inadvertently shifting her leg rocking Chris's world in the process.
"AAH! Take it easy, Shan!" He shouted at her, but she apparently didn't hear him, she could barely hear him as it was. Once she was comfortable, she re-cradled her foot and positioned it to hear the tiny Chris better.
"I'm game," She finally continued. "Shoot!"
"First off," he began, "You have to be more careful with me. I don't think you realize your own strength compared to me: a tiny step to you is like an earthquake for me; a tiny movement's like a roller coaster ride. You might think you're just playing or being gentle, but you could really hurt me....or worse!" he gulped.
"Don't worry, I'll be careful," Shannon promised for the third time.
"Second," Chris continued, "you've already almost lost me once; you....we might not be so lucky next time. So, to make sure you don't lose me again, you have to make sure that you pay attention to where I am every second; I don't want to get stepped on again. Furthermore, you can't just go walking around the house or sitting down anywhere willy nilly: you could accidentally squish me without even knowing it,” Chris gulped hesitantly, as the premise of being crushed by the giantess before him was truly frightening, despite him surviving the close calls thus far, “in return, I'll promise not to hide from you to make sure you know where I am."
"Deal." She responded. "Next?"
"Third, there's not too much I can do for myself at this size, I'm gonna need your help doing things like fixing meals or using the bathroom." Chris almost put his foot in his mouth when he mentioned the bathroom, and Shannon's smile got a whole lot wider when he did.
"Done and done," Shannon replied with sadistic glee. Now she was downright beaming. "Anything else?"
"Yes, one last thing." Chris hesitated for a moment and took a deep breath before speaking again. "No more sitting on me, farting on me, having your way with me, or playing with me like I'm some sort of toy."
Shannon loomed over the tiny figure for a moment, then finally responded:
"Sorry little guy, but I just can't agree to that."
Chris's calm, collected demeanor quickly turned to fear and desperation, "Come on Shannon, please be reasonable..."
"Uh-uhn little boy," Shannon cut him off, "I wanna have fun this week. I went to a lot of trouble to plan this and I plan on enjoying....every....minute."
Chris was reeling in fear to the words of the giantess; he did NOT like the way she said that to him.
"Shannon, listen --"
"Nope!" she cut him off again.
"Please, we can --"
"Nope, I get to have fun."
"SHANNON!!" Chris screamed trying to get a word in edgewise over the domineering babysitter, but his whole world shifted as he screamed.
Shannon pretended to ignore the tiny figure protesting in-between her toes (of course, this wasn't hard to do seeing as she could barely hear him anyway); she leaned back on the heels of her hands and straightened her leg up into the air in front of her. Then, she began swaying her foot back and forth through the air at the ankle, singing and repeating "I get to have fun."
"SHANNON! SHANNON! STOP!!" The poor shrunken boys's screams went completely unheard as Shannon swung her foot back-and-forth, not that even if she could hear him she would stop anyway. Tiny squeaks and squeals came from between Shannon's toes as the tiny figure pleaded for mercy. After what seemed like forever to Chris (although it had only been about 30 seconds) Shannon brought her foot back up close to her face so she could hear the tiny figure.
“So,” Shannon said with a prideful attitude, “Are you gonna let me have fun this week, or would you like another ride?”
“Shannon, please just listen to me for one second!” Chris pleaded. “I didn’t say that you couldn’t....have....fun this week,” Chris nervously choked. “What I mean is that....well....this is supposed to be my summer vacation. My parents are going to be gone for a whole week. I had lots of plans: swimming, riding my bike, watching TV, playing video games. Now, I may not be able to do any of those things. For all l know I'll be like this 'til my parents come back. I wanted to have fun this week....so, here's what I'm thinking. If you can find a way to let me swim, watch TV, or anything else that'll be fun for me this week..."
"Yah?" Shannon asked eagerly.
Chris swallowed hard, "M-Maybe....I'll let you have your f-fun....t-too."
Shannon squealed with delight. "Ooooooh, I knew you'd see it my way and let me enjoy this, not that you really had much a choice mind you. Oh, Chris, I wish this week could last forever, 'cause we're gonna have so much fun, I promise."
Then, Shannon brought her foot in close to her face. Chris didn't know what to do, but knew he was going to regret this whole deal. He gaped in awe as he approached Shannon's mouth as she spoke. She's gonna eat me, he thought, but then he saw her mouth close and her lips purse.
"Shannon, WAIT! NO!" he shouted.
Shannon bent forwards over her foot and planted a huge kiss on her toes and the tiny boy in-between them. The kiss forced Shannon's toes back together, squeezing the tiny Chris in between them once again. He futilely tried to push the toes apart again, but the weight of the toes combined with the kiss made it impossible; he was being smothered to the point he couldn't breathe when Shannon ended the rather long kiss. Finally, the pressure lifted and Shannon spread her toes again, laughing as she did as the realization just hit her that there was a tiny little person trapped and being squished in-between her toes.
"Shannon, before we have too much more fun," Chris said crassly, "do you think you could get me out from between your toes?! If it's not too much TROUBLE!" He ended up yelling.
"But I thought you liked my feet," Shannon teased him.
“I do NOT!” Chris shouted back in protest. “Especially not when I'm underneath them….or stuck between your stinky toes!”
“Oh, they're not that bad,” Shannon retorted. “And you can't fool me, you think my feet are sexy.”
Chris tried to protest again, but was running out of the energy to resist.
“Besides,” Shannon continued, cooing at the tiny boy, “you look kinda cute down there, and I've never had someone in-between my toes before. It feels kinda weird. I might just keep you there for a bit.."
"SHANNON!!" Chris squeaked back, having had his fill of it.
"OKAY, OKAY," Shannon relented, "Calm down, I'm just teasing."
Shannon tried to free the tiny figure from her toes again, but her fingers were too plump and ended up smooshing Chris between them yet again. Chris quickly yelled for her to stop, and luckily she did give up in frustration.
"Chris, I can't get you if you won't let me," Shannon declared.
"Well then, try something else," he replied impatiently.
"Let's see, if I spread my toes like this..." speaking as she moved. Chris saw her giant finger coming from above. She was going to slide it in-between her toes to pull him out, probably crushing him and smearing his remains across her foot in the process.
"NO SHANNON! STOP! Not that way!" He screamed.
"Well, I've got to get you out of there somehow," she replied impatiently.
"Yes," Chris shot back, "and I'd like to be alive and intact when you do."
"You know you could just stay in there," she kidded again.
"Shannon...really not in the mood right now!" Chris snapped back.
"Well then, I've got to think of something else to use besides my fingers." With that, she quickly glanced around the room, looking for something to help free the trapped tiny boy.
"Got a pair of tweezers around here?" She inquired.
"Do I look like the kind of person who keeps tweezers in my room?!" Chris back-talked.
"Maybe you should have," she snapped right back.
"Right, 'cause needing something to pluck me from some giant's toes when I get shrunk to less than an inch tall is a situation that happens OH so regularly," Chris said smartly.
"Don't get an attitude little boy," Shannon retorted, "I was just asking."
"Maybe there's a pair in the upstairs bathroom," Chris thought aloud.
"Good thinking, kiddo. Just give me one second." Shannon said, shifting her weight as if to stand up.
"SHANNON, WAIT!" Chris squealed.
"Oh, right," Shannon said, realizing the dilemma. She couldn't just stroll down the hall to the bathroom with Chris still stuck between her toes. "How am I supposed to get there?"
"How should I know?" Chris frustratedly asked. "You're the one who got me into this mess."
"And If you don't start watching that mouth mister," Shannon chimed back, "You're the one who's gonna be spending the rest of the day under my ass."
Chris shut up quite quickly at that utterance.
"Now, let me think," Shannon continued, before getting an idea. "OK, I have an idea. Now, just hang on."
"Why?" Chris asked nervously. "What are you doing?"
"Stop asking questions and hang on tight," she demanded again, to which Chris obeyed.
"OK," Chris responded as he hung on for dear life, "I'm ready."
Shannon carefully gripped her right ankle and held tight with both hands, then she used her left leg to turn and face the door.
"Still OK down there?" she whispered to him again.
"Yah," Chris called back.
"OK, here we go."
Shannon reached her left foot out in front of her as far as she could, then used her leg power to scoot her butt across the carpet, towards the door. Then she repeated the process until she was outside Chris's bedroom; Shannon then turned her body again and proceeded down the hallway.
"See," Shannon praised herself, "this isn't so bad."
"Ea-sy for you to say-ay-ay." Chris attempted to respond, swaying every which way with Shannon's every scoot.
"At least we're makin' progress." Shannon said, "We're almost there."
Shannon scooted herself right into the bathroom and stopped right next to the toilet and braced as she pulled herself onto it. Then, once seated, gently placed her right foot onto her lap.
"We made it, sweetie," Shannon sighed, "You still OK?"
"As to be expected," Chris responded, still a bit shaken, "Now get me out of here."
"Alright," she shot back, "don't lose your head."
"That's NOT what I'm worried about losing," he snapped back.
Carefully, Shannon reached over to the top drawer of the bathroom vanity and began searching. Finding no tweezers or anything else useful, she moved on to the next drawer, but still had no luck. The last drawer was her last chance.
"Jeez Chris," Shannon said, "you guys must be the only people in the world who don't keep tweezers around."
"There has to be a pair somewhere," Chris cried. "There just has to be!"
"Calm down," Shannon reassured him, "I'm sure we'll find something that'll work."
"Oh, Shannon, the medicine cabinet! Check the medicine cabinet!" Chris shouted with a ray of hope.
"But, I can't reach it from here," she replied.
"Just slowly lean over until you can reach it, but please be careful," Chris called out, not wanting to be smothered again.
"OK," she affirmed, "Here I go."
Slowly, Shannon held her right foot as still as possible on her thigh and balanced on her left as she rose, reaching out for the cabinet until she was close enough to swing it open. She suddenly felt a shift in her balance and almost fell backwards.
"Whoa!" Shannon interjected. Quickly, she grabbed the countertop to steady herself, but the sudden jostle slid her toes back together, cutting off Chris's air supply.
"Helfth!" His cries for help were muffled and went completely unheard as Shannon searched the shelves of the cabinet. She was too focused on finding he tweezers to hear him.
"Ah, found 'em!" She said triumphantly. She carefully sat back down, ironically prolonging Chris's torture. Then, she gently spread her toes, only then realizing that she'd almost suffocated Chris again. Saying nothing and only shaking her head and sighing, she moved the tweezers in close to extract the tiny boy.
"Just, *huh*, move them close," he squeaked, trying to catch his breath. Shannon complied, and as soon as the tweezers were close enough, he grabbed them and held on tight.
"Don't pinch them together," he called up, "Just pull."
Shannon slowly removed the tweezers from he toes, successfully pulling the tiny Chris along with them. She then brought her other hand up and gently placed him in her palm. Chris collapsed into the grooves of the giant Shannon's palm, finally looking up to the giantess grinning down at him from above. Somehow, he knew at that point it was going to be a long week.
"Alright little guy," Shannon softly spoke, "What shall we do first?”