- Text Size +
An eternity passed (although it was actually just an hour), before Shannon arose from the couch. She stretched for a moment and could hear tiny gasping squeaks coming from the back of her panties.
Chris was alive and amazingly still unharmed, relatively speaking. He gasped deeply as the fresh, cool air began to dissipate the foul, stale air he had been breathing over the last hour. As Shannon stretched, Chris could fell her ass tighten, but thankfully, it didn't hurt: it was just a but uncomfortable, though he prayed she didn't bend over again.
"Still with me, little guy?" Shannon inquired.
"Shannon, let me out of here!" Chris demanded.
"Good," she replied, ignoring his demand, "I was afraid you wouldn't survive that."
"Shannon, please let me out of here," Chris pleaded, "before you crush me."
"Oh, you're just fine," she dismissed him, "Just relax while I check to see if the meat's thawed."
"But Shannon..." He whined.
"...And if you're not quiet," Shannon warned, "I'll leave you in there for the rest of the day."
Chris had no choice but to shut his mouth. He didn't want to be sat on again, and he certainly didn't want her to fart again.
Shannon walked back to the kitchen, with the little boy in tow, and checked the sink.
"Dang!" she exclaimed, "Still not thawed yet." She signed for a moment, then continued:
"Well, I guess can take my bag to my room while I wait," she said heading out of the kitchen.
Shannon grabbed her bag that was still sitting by the front door where she had left it and walked upstairs to the guest room. From Chris's vantage point inside her panties, he could see her carrying her overnight bag; he could also hear Shannon humming to herself, but couldn't quite make out the tune.
Then, she suddenly paused just before reaching the top of the stairs.
"Hey," Chris called out, "what's going on? Why'd you stop?"
*FRRRRT!*
Shannon let a huge one rip, tearing right through Chris's body; it was the worst one yet. It smelled like raw sewage.
"SHANNON CRAP!" Chris managed to yell in-between his coughing, "for Pete's sake, STOP IT!" But Shannon just started laughing maniacally, completely ignoring Chris's shouts as she stepped up onto the first landing and continued walking up the stairs and down the upstairs hallway....right past the guest room.
"Shannon, where are we going?" Chris inquired as he saw he guest room pass by, having no idea where Shannon was going; he just knew he was along for the ride. She walked past the upstairs bathroom, remaining silent; then, the walking stopped. Chris suddenly realized where he was: HIS BEDROOM!
"Hey!" He shouted at the giant Shannon, "What are we doing in MY room?"
Shannon said nothing as she dropped he bag to the carpet with a loud THUD. Chris covered his ears to drown out the sound when he felt movement above him. He craned his neck up, and saw Shannon's giant hand reaching inside her underwear.
"Aaahh--!" Chris exclaimed as he tried to fight it off, but the gigantic hand completely enveloped him, cutting off his cry. The hand pulled the tiny figure out of the lace panties and rested right in front of Shannon's face. When the hand finally opened, Chris collapsed into Shannon's palm, staring right into a giant, smiling face.
"You have quite the room, Chris. I think we'll be comfortable in here for a couple of days."
"What d'ya mean 'we'? You're NOT staying in my room."
"Well," Shannon said, setting down her bag, "seeing as how you're only an inch tall, I don't think you have much say in the matter."
"Shannon, come on," Chris begged, "Please make me big again."
"All in good time," she responded. "First, we're going to have a little fun. Hm, hm," she giggled.
“You've had your fun!" Chris said, not liking the sound Shannon's previous statement -- or her laughter -- but he didn't know what he was going to do about it.
"Shannon, I give up!" Chris finally relented. "I promise I'll do whatever you want for the rest of the week: I'll let you sit on me, fart on me, wrestle, I'll even promise to give you a foot rub, just please, bring me back to normal."
"But this IS what I want, Chris." Shannon admitted, "I want Y-O-U."
Chris definitely didn't like the sound of that and, without even thinking about the consequences, stood up in Shannon's giant Palm, made a dash for the nearest edge, and leaped off of her enormous hand. He didn't care where he was going to land, he was just hoping that this was all a nightmare and he'd wake up before hitting the ground.
Shannon was caught off guard by Chris's bold move and reached out suddenly to grab his tiny, falling body, but missed. She didn't want him to get away, but when she realized how slow he was falling, Shannon simply maneuvered herself into position and opened the front of her panties.
"No you don't, little man," she said, watching Chris as he began flailing in midair. Shannon's eyes followed his descent as he tried unsuccessfully to change where he was about to land. Chris was helpless as he fell, spinning and twirling, trying desperately to alter his trajectory.
"NOOOO!" Chris shouted as he fell. Down....down....down....he bounced on the soft fabric of the front of Shannon's panties and begin to slide down towards her crotch. Shannon could hear his relentless shouts come and go as Chris tumbled downwards, until he made contact with the hairy, outer lips of her vagina. And before Chris could react, Shannon gently replaced the strap of the panties, slamming his tiny body into her pubic hair.
"That'll keep you for a while," she said sweetly as she pet her crotch lightly, slamming Chris against her with each pat.
"You know, Chris," Shannon continued as she sat down on the bed. "I can't figure why you resist me: you're almost 14 and I know your hormones have got to be rushing by now, why don't you juuust...mmmmh, ahhhh." Shannon let out another huge fart; Chris was thankful that he hadn't been by her ass when she let that one off, but the smell was still unbearable.
"SHANNON, DAMN IT!!" he screamed, having had enough of her odorous gas, "STOP FARTING ON ME!"
Shannon only laughed maniacally at the tiny boy's plight. She was utterly enjoying herself; the thought of Chris being this size filled her with delight.
Chris had had quite enough of the torment and was absolutely determined to fight back; somehow, he was able to wind up a kick and land it directly into her vaginal lips.
Shannon felt a tiny kick to her privates, but it had a completely unexpected result. She could feel a strong feeling from deep within, and got a really nasty idea.
"Well, aren't WE the bold one," Shannon said, "Anyway, as I was saying, little one, why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride. You know, go with the flow. I know that you secretly want me. You've eyed me ever since last summer. Just admit it!"
"I've already explained myself, Shannon," Chris said irritated, "I don't think of you that way!"
"Oh, but I know you think I'm hot." Shannon continued. "You can't help yourself. I saw how you were squirming on the stool when I told you I'd flash you a peek at my chest. This is probably a dream come true for you. Even though you didn't win, I thought you'd appreciate a consolation prize."
"WHAT?!" Chris shouted. "You tricked me, and besides, you didn't win that bet either. It was a tie."
"Well, technically I did win: you didn't beat me," Shannon prodded.
"That's NOT how it works, and you know it!"
"I'm pretty sure that when the better shrinks to an inch tall, he loses," Shannon giggled.
"Shannon, I swear if you don't make me big this instant," Chris threatened, "I'll..."
"You'll what, little man?" Shannon replied bluntly. "You're not exactly in a position to demand anything. And, you certainly might wanna think twice before threatening someone who could squish you with her ass if she wanted."
Chris gulped in fear; he was taken aback by the threat, and wasn't sure at this point if Shannon were serious or not.
"Now," Shannon continued, "As I was saying, we are going to have fun this week, and you get to be the main attraction, so buckle up mister and enjoy the ride."
Chris could see Shannon's giant hand once again coming towards his panty prison; it was lifting the strap on her panties, and her huge fingers were drawing near as she finished her statement: "I know I will."
"Shannon, please! Don't put me under your ass again!" Chris begged desperately as the fingers enveloped him.
"Who said anything about my ASS!" Shannon replied. She then used her right wrist to hold open the waistband of her panties while her left hand entered slowly. Chris didn't know exactly what Shannon was going to do, until he saw her left index and middle fingers parting her vaginal lips.
"HOLY SHIT! Shannon!!! DOOOONNN'T!" Chris screamed, but Shannon completely ignored his pleas as she positioned his tiny body on the tips of her two fingers and slid them inside her.
"Mmph....nmph...helmph!" Chris's shouts were completely muffled as Shannon began rubbing herself gently, his tiny body sliding back and forth against the moist, slippery surfaces of her clit. Any attempt to hang on to anything was completely in vain, Shannon's fingers were far to big to resist; Even when they occasionally lost their grip on him, he would just end up rolling underneath the length of each finger before being picked up by the ridges of the fingerprints.
Shannon felt the need to get more comfortable to increase her pleasure, so she held her fingers inside so as not to lose the tiny passenger on her fingers, skillfully removed her panties with her free hand, repositioned herself into a leaning position with her elbow on Chris's bed, and dug her fingers deep inside her, moaning and breathing heavily with orgasmic energy from the combination of her rubbing and the tiny boy's struggles.
Chris couldn't see a thing; it was dark and the rapidly moving fingers prevented it, until they paused for a moment. Then, as he lay helpless on the tips of the giant fingers, he could feel himself being flipped upside down. He braced himself so he didn't fall and held on until he was back in a horizontal position and being removed from Shannon's pussy; however, his relief was short-lived as the fingers shoved him deep into her hole. Not wanting to be left inside the cavernous vagina, he flipped onto his stomach and held on for dear life.
Chris begged for the nightmare to end as he soon became stuck to be ends of Shannon's fingertips -- now, he was just along for the terrifying ride. From outside, he could hear Shannon moaning:
"Mmm, Chris! You feel so good," Shannon cried as she felt herself building, feeling each and every movement the tiny prisoner made. Every time Chris tried to stop himself, he'd dig his hands and arms into the sensitive walls of Shannon's pussy, causing her to build even more, and thus the cycle continued.
Shannon soon was so focused on her pleasure she lost the ability to continue leaning on her elbows and fell back on he bed.
Chris suddenly felt a great shift in gravity and was knocked around uncontrollably for a moment. He reached out with both hands to stabilize himself, grabbed the first thing he managed to grip tightly, and held on firmly. Shannon's fingers attempted to push the little trooper on, but Chris wouldn't loosen his grip on what he had grabbed, whatever it was. This sent Shannon into an orgasmic rage. She gave in to her natural reflex and tightened her lower body, slammed her legs closed, and trapped the shrunken figure inside her vagina.
Chris realized his only escape root was completely cut off and started to panic.
"Shannon, HELP! Open your legs, I'm trapped in here!" he feverishly called to out her name, hoping she would stop, but Shannon couldn't hear him: he was too small and her body was muffling his squeaks. What's more, Chris's struggles were keeping her in too heightened a state of pleasure for her to even notice.
Shannon pushed her legs together harder and harder as Chris's struggles got more and more frantic. the more he struggled, the better it felt.
"Holy shit, Chris!" she exclaimed, "This feels SO good!"
"No, Shannon!" he desperately shouted back, "Open your legs. OPEN YOUR LEGS!"
And Chris kept trying to get her to open her legs and free him, but Shannon just kept building and building until...
"OHHHHHHHHHHH," Shannon screamed in pure orgasmic ecstasy. Her back arched and she struggled to control herself. Suddenly, her legs opened, her lips parted, and a tiny shrunken boy came tumbling out of her vagina and bounced onto the springy bed in a pool of discharge.
"OOF!" Chris cried out as he hit the bed. He was completely covered from head to toe with sticky vaginal juices, while a giant Shannon was orgasming above him.
Soon, Shannon's ecstasy lessened back to normal levels and she began to relax.
Meanwhile, Chris could sense a shadow hovering right over him. He looked to see what was causing it, and saw Shannon's massive butt descending upon him. Before he could shout, the giant asscheek slammed on top of him and everything went black.

Shannon lay on the bed breathing heavily, trying to recover from masterbating, completely unaware that she had just sat on her dependent. She was in heaven: she had wanted Chris for SO long and she just had him -- too bad he had to be an inch tall for the whole plan to work, but she didn't really mind the details, especially if it was the only way she could think of. She had to have him no matter what.
She could hear the naysayers in her head: "Pedophile...Cradle robber," they said, but she didn't care. She saw the way Chris gawked at her last summer, and it was just the moment she was waiting for: his hormones to take over. She was just giving him what he'd been wanting for so long, just maybe not in the way he was expecting. So what if she was over twice his age? In less than 5 years he'd be free game anyway; it's not like it was any age difference that hadn't been surmounted before. Having Chris at his current height was the only way they could both get what they wanted....well, at least for Shannon to get what she wanted. It would be both of their little secret. Besides, nobody would believe him anyway if he squealed. What would he even say? I was (technically) raped while only an inch tall; shoved inside a giant pussy....he'd be locked in the loony bin.
Shannon yawned loudly; the whole experience had wiped her out. She knew the meat for lunch was still in the sink, but she really didn't want to get up to get it, she was too tired. Besides, it would probably be at least another hour before it was thawed; a quick nap would be just what she needed....and before she knew what hit her, Shannon was fast asleep.

About a minute had passed since Shannon had dozed off, and being the ever restless sleeper that she was, she rolled onto her left side exposing her ass to fresh air....and upon closer inspection, there was something stuck to her left butt cheek.
It was Chris: he was alive, yet stuck to Shannon's butt from being covered in vaginal juices.
"Shannon, I'm stuck to your butt. HELP ME!" he called out, but only received snoring in response.
"Shannon, WAKE UP!" he squeaked. "Get me unstuck before you crush me!"
Then, Chris wondered if this was the opportunity he needed to get away. He could unstick himself and hide, avoiding the giant sex-crazed babysitter before he was squished for good, but as he struggled feverishly to free himself, he had no luck. Chris hated to admit it, but he needed Shannon's help to get out of his situation, but Shannon had fallen asleep from the recent activity.
Chris started to panic. What if she rolls back over or grinds her ass in her sleep, he thought, I'd be a goner for sure. Why did Shannon have to be the way she is? Of all the things she could have done to me this week, why did she have to shrink me? And furthermore, how did she do it?So many thoughts went through Chris's head that he didn't even realize how tired HE was from the adventure, and before he knew it, Chris was sound asleep as well, and unfortunately, at the complete mercy of the giantess above him.
Chapter End Notes:
Will Chris survive his ordeal? Check back each week for new chapters! Hope everyone has enjoyed it so far. I do plan to finish the full story!