- Text Size +
Chris pounded his fists into Shannon’s shoulder, trying to get her loosen her grip, but she wasn’t going to let him go as she stomped back downstairs to the living room.
“Chris, that’s really starting to hurt! Now, knock it off or I swear I’m gonna sit on you again.”
“I don’t care!” Chris declared, “You lied to me!”
“Chris, it’s settled: you owe me for helping you go to the bathroom earlier, and I get a prize for you forfeiting the game; that’s final!
“Now, I’m gonna set you down on the couch,” she continued, taking him of her shoulder, “and if you move, so help me you’re gonna spend a stinky afternoon under my ass, and I do mean stinky!”
Chris ceased his flailing, choosing to fold his arms and pout instead. Unfortunately, Shannon still had the advantage, so he figured it best to just let her have her fun and bide his time, but Chris swore to himself that once he was back to his normal height, he wasn’t spending another minute with her.
“That’s better,” Shannon commended, “Now, give me a second to move the snacks out of the way, then we’ll start.”
Shannon moved the tray of nachos back onto the ottoman, then sat down on the opposite end of the couch.
“Now then, she continued, “as I said, you owe me for helping you get to the bathroom earlier and for winning the game, but I think I’ll be nice and roll everything into one. OK?”
“Yeah, OK,” Chris said begrudgingly.
“Good, now I want you to give me a foot massage.”
“Again?! I’ve been massaging your feet all morning!”
“You’ve also gotten bigger, and you got bigger earlier when you did it. If you don’t wanna exercise, this is the next best thing.”
“And that’s it? That’s all so have to do?”
“Yes, silly, what you think I was going to do?”
“I don’t know,” Chris said quietly, “torture me?”
“Chris, I promised you I wouldn’t torture you. I just want to have fun and enjoy myself, and a foot massage from you at your current size will feel really good.”
“Alright, I’ll do it!” Chris blurted out, “just as long as we’re clear that this makes us even, OK?”
“Deal!” Shannon shrugged, happily kicking her feet up on the couch.
Chris scooted closer to her, and positioned himself facing her.
“Hang on a second,” Shannon stopped him, “I wanna get comfortable first.”
Shannon grabbed the pillow from earlier, along with another one from the other end of the couch, and placed them behind her, leaning up against the armrest.
“OK, I’m ready now,” she said, her toes wiggling anxiously.
Christ took deep breath and began massaging.
“Oh, WOW!” Shannon exclaimed, “It’s really different with you at this size.”
“Yeah, likewise,” Chris said un-excitedly.
Of course, things were quite different from the last time. Before, Chris and only been an inch or two tall, with Shannon’s feet several times larger than him. At least now he was larger than either of her feet, though that didn’t mean that they weren’t too heavy to sit in his lap. Nonetheless, he worked his way around each foot: from her toes to her heels, and the balls to her fleshy soles, making sure to do as best he could so Shannon wouldn’t ask any more of him.
“Ooh,” Shannon sighed, now completely relaxed. “That feels so good! You’re doing such good job, sweetie. Thank you so much.”
“Uh, you’re welcome,” Chris said, trying to focus on his work.
“Hey, you know something?” Shannon probed softly.
“What?”
“I just wanted to say how much fun I’ve had with you this week.”
“I wouldn’t exactly call it ‘fun’, Shannon,” Chris said.
“Oh, Chris, I’m just being playful.”
“‘Playful’ I can stand, Shannon. It’s when you go beyond playful that I hate it!”
“Look kiddo, I know sometimes I can get a little carried away...”
Chris raised his eyes, shooting her a look of sarcastic disbelief.
“In any case,” she continued, “I just wanted you to know this is been a lot of fun, you know, despite all the incidents we had. If I had to do it over again, I’d rather have you at these larger sizes than really small.”
Chris said nothing, not really wanting to respond.
“Sweetie, would you please listen to me? I know it’s been hard for you being so small the past few days, but you have to admit, you’ve had some fun too.”
Chris sighed, trying to ignore her.
“Come on, Chris, don’t be like that. Some of it was fun, just admit it, like when we were in the bathtub together and I let you play in between my breasts. Or when you played on my feet, when you were smaller, and I helped you, you know....go?”
Shannon scrunched her toes seductively. Chris gulped, finding it harder and harder to keep quiet, especially while trying to suppress the massive boner he was now sporting.
“Or just this morning,” Shannon continued, “when I held you here, in my cleavage, rubbing my tits all over you, and then when you were gently stroking my....pussy. Don’t tell me none of that meant anything to you. Come on, just say it, please? Tell me you enjoyed at least some part of it.”
“All right, Shannon, fine,” Chris said, interrupting her massage. “If you want to talk about it, let’s talk. Despite those few fleeting moments of fun, this whole thing is been disastrous: I’ve been stepped on, sat on, farted on, almost suffocated, and nearly squished numerous times. And not just by you: by MY best friend and your BFF!”
“Oh, come on, Chris. You’re focusing too much on the bad times. Focus on the good times. How about you just tell me the all perks you’ve enjoyed?”
“Fine! Yes, I enjoyed playing with your boobs....and your feet.”
“Anything else?” she asked, grinning.
“Yeah, actually there is,” Chris replied bluntly. “You’re attitude.”
“What do ya mean?” Shannon asked, puzzled.
“I mean you’ve been acting strange this week. Despite the fact that you torment and humiliate me, your attitude has changed a bit. At times, you’ve actually been....nice to me, nicer than usually are, anyway. It’s the times when you were sweet to me that I’ve enjoyed the most, regardless of what we were doing. I just wish you could be like that all the time.”
“Sweetie, I-I didn’t realize you felt that way,” Shannon said, flabbergasted. “You know something? I’ve noticed a change in you, too. You’ve been nicer to me this week as well.”
“I always try to be nice to you, Shannon!” Chris touted.
“But this week in particular—you know, with you being small and all—you’ve loosened up quite a bit, and been a lot more willing to have fun. I think maybe this experience has been good for both of us.”
Chris’s face bore a look of disbelief again.
“I mean for our relationship,” Shannon added.
The look on Chris’s face intensified.
“Look, if nothing else, this whole experience has helped us learn to be more cordial to each other.” Shannon said, trying to find something Chris would agree with. “So, maybe this is something we can work on for the future?”
“Well, it would make things easier between us.” Chris admitted.
“Then it’s settled: I’ll be nicer to you, and you learn to let loose and have fun. Deal?”
“Deal,” Chris grinned, getting back to Shannon’s massage. Neither of them of them said anything to each other for a bit.
“So, have you given any thought to what we talked about earlier?” Shannon asked, breaking the silence.
“What do ya mean?” Chris asked apprehensively, unsure exactly what she was talking about.
“You know,” she replied, lowering her voice, “about....using me to experiment?”
“Do we....have to talk about this right now?” Chris asked self-consciously.
“Come on, Chris, don’t be shy,” she urged. “All I’m asking is that if you have any questions, or want to try something, you feel free to try it on me first.”
Chris sighed, not really wanting to argue. “Shannon, if I say yes, will you drop it?”
“Absolutely!”
“Fine,” Chris agreed begrudgingly, “I’ll come to you. Happy now?”
“Ooh, thank you, sweetie!” Shannon squealed, kicking her feet, “You don’t know how happy that makes me.”
“Hey, be careful, Shannon!” Chris exclaimed. “I might be bigger, but your feet are still huge.”
“Aw, but I thought you liked playing with my feet,” Shannon giggled.
“Not when they almost kick me in the face!”
“Aw, they mean well,” Shannon pouted, scrunching her toes again. “Come on, give ‘em a kiss.”
“I’m not kissing your dirty feet!” Chris snapped.
“But they wanna kiss you. Come ‘ere.”
Shannon pushed her feet towards Chris, grabbing his body in between her soles, almost completely enveloping his midsection.
“Hey! Shannon, knock it off!” Chris protested.
“Well if you want ‘em to stop, you gotta fight back.”
“No! Stop it!”
Shannon‘s feet were trying to push Chris down to the cushion. He tried resisting, but she kept putting more and more weight on; eventually, Shannon had him pinned under both feet: her left foot keeping his legs immobilized and her right foot planted right on top of his face.
“Shamnmn, get ymr fmt off mm!” Chris mumbled, desperately trying to push her giant feet off of himself. “Sherman stmf fit!”
“Uh-uhn, I got you now,” Shannon taunted.
Chris tried kicking his legs, but her left foot was bearing down to hard, and try as he might, he couldn’t even push his face free of her right sole. In a last ditch effort, Chris squeezed his arm free and somehow mustered enough force to punch one of Shannon’s little toes.
“Ouch!” Shannon cried, recoiling in pain.
The decrease in force was just enough for Chris to push her foot the rest of the way off his face. He immediately sat up, working to free his legs. Shannon recovered quickly, gripping his head with her toes, and tried pushing him back down. Chris, however, wasn’t going down without a fight: he quickly punched the ball of her foot, forcing Shannon to release the vice-grip her toes had on his head.
That’s when her left foot smacked him square in the face.
“Oof!” Chris yelped, his backside slamming back down onto the cushion. Her foot was coming for his face again, but Shannon had made a critical mistake: her left foot was the only thing holding down Chris’s legs; now that they were free, he kicked his legs to the side, rolling out from under her sole, and slipped out of range.
Shannon immediately scooted closer to reach, pushing her feet towards him once again, but Chris responded by punching her soles to get them to back off. She recoiled with surprise, eyeing him intently, as Chris’s readied for a counterattack. Shannon’s feet, however, stayed back.
Chris looked up, his eyes locking with Shannon’s, each one intently watching the other’s face, waiting for a response. She cocked her head to the side, puzzled by his demeanor, still trying to gauge his intentions; Chris gazed right back...
His mouth couldn’t hold back the grin; Shannon grinned right back.
“You ready?” she asked.
“You bet!” Chris replied.
Shannon started kicking again, but Chris stopped her.
“Wait!” he cried. “Hands behind your back. Feet only!”
“Deal!” she agreed, giggling as she did so.
As soon as her hands were in place, however, Shannon’s feet resumed their attack. Chris kept pushing them away, smiling and grunting as he did so. He wasn’t really using all of his strength to fight them off, just enough to keep them at bay. Meanwhile, Shannon was giggling and biting her lip, trying to find someway to pin Chris beneath her feet once again.
Chris backed off a bit, trying to get his footing and give himself enough room to maneuver when, unexpectedly, Shannon managed a big scoot forward, pressing her feet into him, and shoving Chris against the armrest. The next thing he knew, Chris’s face was buried within the wrinkled flesh of Shannon’s sole.
Not wanting to smother him, Shannon let up a bit, making sure Chris was OK. Chris immediately leapt into action: just as unexpectedly, he hopped onto Shannon’s right ankle and quickly shimmied up her leg.
“Eek!” Shannon cried, shaking her leg wildly. Thankfully, Chris had a strong enough grip to not be thrown off, possibly hurting himself. While Shannon struggled to get him off, he made his way up her thigh. She started bringing her hand around to grab him, but Chris protested:
“Uh-uhn,” Chris scolded, “no hands.”
“Oh alright, fine.” Shannon said, putting it back behind her back, “Continue.”
Chris immediately slipped up her thigh to her waist, ready to scale her midsection.
“Hey, stop!” Shannon giggled, “You’re tickling me.”
“Can’t help it if you’re ticklish,” Chris said, “not my fault.”
Both Shannon and Chris were laughing as he went along, hopping onto her tank top and shimmying up her midsection. Shannon tried shaking her torso, but only managed to make her breasts jiggle up and down. The further Chris climbed, however, the further back Shannon leaned, as if trying to get away, but this only served to aid his journey up her body. In no time, Chris has hopped over her breasts and threw his arms around her neck.
“Gotcha!” he cried. “I win.”
“Hey-ey, no fair!” Shannon laughed, “I didn’t know you were going to climb me.”
“Hey, the only rules were that YOU could only use your feet—no hands—I didn’t promise not to climb you.”
“I still say you cheated.”
“I only worked around the rules,” Chris gloated, coming up to her face, “and I beat you!”
“Oh yeah?” Shannon said.
In one quick motion, Shannon planted a huge kiss right on Chris’s face. He stumbled backwards, tumbling down her chest. Shannon sat up suddenly, causing Chris to bounce off her boobs and fall onto the cushion between her knees. Before Chris could move, Shannon had swung her legs behind her and tossed herself face first onto the small boy. The next thing he knew, Shannon was laying directly on top of him, with his head has buried in her cleavage.
While Chris wiggled and squirmed beneath her, Shannon was smiling and giggling, knowing full well that there was no way that he was gonna be able to push her off.
“Hee-hee,” she giggled, “who’s winning now?”
Chris was trying to scream for mercy, but the weight on top of him made it impossible to speak. He could barely even move, and it was impossible to breathe, but there was no way to let Shannon know that anything was wrong. Chris began feeling lightheaded, on the verge of passing out, when, all of a sudden, a surge of energy coursed through his body: his body was expanding again! He prayed that it would be enough to overpower Shannon, or at least get some air.
Shannon, meanwhile, could feel Chris getting larger beneath her. She looked down at her breasts on the cushion as Chris’s head just barely popped out. He was gasping for air, but still struggling to breathe as it was difficult for his lungs to expand with her giant body on top of him.
“Shannon, get off me!” Chris croaked, “I can’t breathe!”
Shannon lifted her body slightly, removing a little bit of pressure off of Chris, but still kept enough weight on him to keep him in place.
“Shannon, I said get off me! I still can’t breathe,” Chris lied, hoping she’d fall for it.
“What’s the matter, little man?” she taunted, “I thought you could win without me using my hands.”
“Yeah, well I also said ‘feet only’, so you’re cheating.”
“That was before you climbed on top of me. I’m just returning the sentiment.”
“Come on, Shannon, get off me! I’m growing!”
“I know kiddo, I felt it.”
“Well then, why don’t we go and measure me to see how tall I am?”
“Nice try, but you can’t fool me. Besides, we’re not done playing yet.”
“Please, Shannon, I’ve had enough. I give up!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes! Yes, I’m sure! I give up!”
“Alright!” Shannon lifted her breasts off Chris and sat back on her knees, giggling as he lay prone.
Chris was gasping for air; his body hurt all over and he decompressed, like a cartoon character re-inflating after being flattened by a heavy object. He was still recovering when Shannon stepped off the couch, stepping closer to him and bending down.
“You gonna make it, kiddo?” she teased.
“Shannon, that really hurt!” he complained.
“Hey, your the one who started the wrestling match.” Shannon said defensively.
“I was just giving you a foot rub. YOU’RE the one who attacked ME!”
“Oh, quit complaining. If you didn’t want to play, you shouldn’t have started of the game.”
Chris shot back a look of annoyance, but decided not to push the matter anymore. He didn’t want to say something that he was going to regret....or Shannon would punish him for.
“So, are you better?” she asked again.
“Getting there,” Chris sighed.
Shannon knelt beside the cushion on the floor, watched him intently as he recovered.
“Ok, I’m better now,” Chris finally said, shaking off the last of his pain.
“I’ll say you are,” Shannon commented, “you’ve grown quite a bit! You’re probably over a foot now.”
“Great,” Chris said unenthusiastically, “how long until I’m back to normal?”
“Just give it time, kiddo. You’ll probably be full-size by tonight....maybe.”
“No ‘maybe’-s about it,” Chris replied, “I’m ready for this whole shrinking business to be over and done with. I’m not sure how much more of this I can take.”
“Oh, stop being so overdramatic, Chris,” Shannon balked. “You should try to enjoy the time you have left. You never know when it’ll happen again.”
“If it never happens again, it’ll be too soon.”
Shannon shook her head as she stood back up. “Come on, let’s grab a couple of sodas.”
Chris leapt down from the couch and followed Shannon into the kitchen, a much easier feat now that he was a foot tall. Shannon grabbed a couple cans from the fridge, poured them over ice in two glasses, and took them back into the living room, Chris skittering behind her. She set them on the side table adjacent to the couch and lay down, stretching her legs across the cushions, taking up a good portion of the couch. Chris was about to walk to the other end when Shannon stopped him.
“Hey, where’re you going?” she asked.
“Uh, to sit on the other end of the couch,” Chris said, stating the obvious.
“No, come sit with me,” she said, patting the cushion.
“Why?” Chris asked snidely, “You gonna try and smother me again?”
“No, silly, I just wanna cuddle.”
“I’m not exactly in a cuddling mood.”
“Would you just come on?” she stated forcefully. “I’ll rub your back while we watch. Please?”
“Alright, fine,” Chris relented. He walked up beside the couch and Shannon whisked him up, placing him on the couch facing outwards. She finally started “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” that she’d selected earlier for them, then went to work gently stroking Chris’s back.
For a while, thankfully, Chris appeared content. But after caressing him for a while, however, Shannon wanted more.
“Hey,” she beckoned softly, “come closer.”
Chris scooted himself back a bit, but was nearly caught off guard when she wrapped her arm around him and pulled him to her chest.
“Hey!” Chris eked.
“Shh,” Shannon whispered, planting a tiny kiss atop his head, “just relax. Enjoy the moment.”
Chris wiggled uneasily, uncomfortable with being held so closely, but eventually settled in. It wouldn’t have done him any good to resist anyway: this was the first time in several days that Shannon had actually been able to cuddle up with him, and she wasn’t going to waste the opportunity, especially with Chris his current size. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed having him shrunk down, but it was these larger sizes that made the whole ordeal worth it.
As the movie progressed, Chris had relegated himself to being cuddled like a stuffed animal, choosing to make himself comfortable and enjoy the respite. Besides, Shannon’s tender touch felt good against his skin, though there were parts of the movie where the kids got into some harrowing situations—like being swept up by a giant broom—and each time she’d squeeze Chris tighter to her chest. He wasn’t sure if she were just teasing him, or glad that nothing bad had happened to him.
Partway through the movie, Shannon was getting a little antsy. She loved having Chris so close, but wanted even more: she had to feel his naked body pressed against hers. She removed her arm from Chris’s waist and pushed him forward slightly. Chris turned to see if something was wrong, or if she wanted to get up.
“Everything OK?” he asked nervously.
“Hang on,” she whispered, sitting up. Swiftly, Shannon pulled her tank-top over her head and removed it, letting it fall onto the floor. Chris felt the boner under his toga double in size seeing her naked breasts again. He turned his head away quickly, trying to ignore her, but Shannon was more than aware of him staring, biting her lip and laying back down.
Once comfortable, Shannon gently grasped his sides and pulled Chris back to her chest, placing his head onto her left breast. Chris felt uneasy, but was still hesitant to say anything. Besides, Shannon’s boob was quite comfortable, like a squishy pillow, and it was comforting feeling her chest rise and fall with each deep breath; so, he relaxed, nestling his head in her bosom, trying to get comfortable. He figured it best not to kick the hornets nest and behave until the whole ordeal was over. At least by the end of the day, he thought, I’ll be back to normal, and don’t have to worry about being small ever again.
Shannon smiled softly upon feeling Chris nestle against her breast. She was so happy that he was willing to settle in, she leaned forward and planted another kiss upon his body....then another....and then another; she just couldn’t stop. Chris started feeling uneasy and tried pulling away, but Shannon was holding him too snuggly.
“Shannon,” he said as she kissed him. “Shannon, stop.”
“Shh,” she hushed him, moving out from behind him, “just relax.”
“Shannon, no,” he uttered, trying to get up.
“Shh, lie down,” she whispered again, tenderly pushing his chest back down. “It’s OK.”
“But, please—“
“Just relax, sweetie,” she said softly, running her fingers down his chest and over his crotch, making him wince. “I’ve got you. Just close your eyes, and relax.”
Chris was still tense, and becoming increasingly nervous as Shannon continued planting kisses all over his body. She carefully removed he toga around his waist, freeing his slightly erect cock, and began planting small kisses on his crotch. With each kiss, she danced around his boner, teasing him, making it grow bigger. Chris was squirming uneasily, conflicted between letting Shannon continue, or trying to escape.
Then, Shannon wrapped her lips around Chris’s fully-erect cock, and sucked deeply.
Chris gasped as a huge surge of orgasmic energy pulse through his abdomen. It was unlike anything he’d ever felt before; he almost burst with the first suck. His back arched, his muscles tightened, and his breathing quickened with each pull from Shannon’s lips. In no time, his penis was pulsating.
Shannon watched with glee as Chris came, though she hadn’t expected it so soon. She licked her lips as Chris relaxed.
“How was that?” she whispered.
“That....felt....unreal!” Chris managed to utter between each breath.
“I thought you’d like that,” she giggled softly. “Did you go?”
“Uh huh,” Chris nodded.
“Good boy,” she cooed, standing up. “Now, for the bonus round.”
“There’s more?” he asked, looking up at her giant, half naked body.
“Mm hm,” she nodded, smiling softly. Shannon reached down and slipped her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties. She pushed them down slowly, eventually letting them fall around her ankles, kicking them off to the side.
Chris gulped, sitting up on his arms. His pulse was racing, and he was more nervous than ever. Was Shannon about have sex with him?!
“Um, Sh-Shannon, what are you doing?!” Chris stammered.
“I told you,” Shannon replied, stepping back towards him, “bonus round.”
“Shannon! Please no! I don’t want to—“
“Don’t worry,” she cooed softly, “this’ll be fun. I promise.”
“Shannon, no! Please! I don’t wanna have sex!” Chris sobbed, shaking his head.
“Chris, relax. We’re not gonna have sex!”
“We-we’re not?” Chris asked, wiping his eyes.
“Of course not,” she assured him. “Now, just lie back and close your eyes.”
“Shannon, exactly why are you naked?” Chris asked nervously.
“Chris, you’ll see. Just lay back.”
Chris did so, apprehensively, keeping his eyes locked on Shannon’s.
“Chris, we’re not gonna have sex, OK?” Shannon repeated. “So relax, and close your eyes, and don’t open them until I tell ya.”
Chris gulped nervously and closed his eyes, trembling with fear. What was Shannon about to do?
Shannon slowly climbed onto the other end of the couch, positioning herself carefully. Chris could feel her approach, but strained to keep his eyes shut, sweating profusely. Finally, Shannon was ready.
“OK,” Shannon said, “now, open your eyes!”
Chris’s eyes snapped open....and widened in horror at the sight above him!
Shannon’s bare ass hovered above. Before Chris could move, it collapsed on top of him. Chris yelped in fear as Shannon’s ass impacted, his head buried almost directly beneath her asshole.
“I gotcha now, kiddo!” she laughed. “Welcome to the final round of our wrestling match. We’re all tied up, 1-to-1, and now we’re into sudden death: naked wrestling.”
Chris struggled beneath her bare ass, screaming muffled pleas for mercy, but Shannon was having way too much fun feeling him squirm underneath her, grinding her ass on top of him. His muffled shouts vibrated through her crotch, making her womanhood quiver.
“That’s right: squirm!” she called, “Squirm!”
Chris wanted to fight back, punching her like before, but his arms were pinned. He desperately push up against Shannon‘s jiggly ass, but despite being bigger than before, she was still too heavy for lift, and she was putting too much pressure on top of him. Chris was screaming for her, begging for mercy.
“That’s it baby,” she called, “keep screaming! Make me cum!”
Chris was somehow able to get his arms out from under Shannon’s ass, and frantically smacked her ass, trying to communicate that he gave up, but she wasn’t budging.
“Struggle all you want kiddo,” she taunted, “I’m not getting up.”
Then a ray of hope: Chris could feel his body expanding again.
Yes! he thought, I’m growing again. Come on! Grow!
Chris concentrated hard on growing, hoping that it would be large enough to be able to push Shannon’s ass all the way off of him. He kept getting bigger, much bigger than he had before. This must’ve been one major growth spurt!
Yes, yes, he thought. Maybe this is it! Maybe I’ll completely grown back to normal. Keep growing, keep growing!
Meanwhile, Shannon, who was well aware of Chris’s expansion again, was having trouble keeping her ass on top of him.
“Uh uhn, little man,” she strained, “I don’t care how much you grow, you’re not getting out from under me until you tap out!”
Chris’s kept growing, praying it would be enough, and that he’d be back to normal again. He kept growing, and growing...
Then, the growth spurt abruptly came to a stop.
No! Don’t stop! Chris mulled. Keep going, please.
Currently, his knees were sticking out from between Shannon‘s legs, but the majority of his body was still buried under Shannon’s ass. He still wasn’t strong enough to push her all the way off of him; she was bearing down too much. His oxygen supply was running out; he used his free hands to smack her sides desperately communicating but he was giving up.
“Alright, kiddo,” Shannon laughed, lifting her bare ass off his face, “I think you’ve had enough.”
Chris gasped for air, coughing, attempting to purge the nasty smell of ass from his lungs. Shannon stood over him smiling, and shaking her head.
“Looks like I win.” she taunted.
“Damn it, Shannon!” Chris coughed, “That’s it! I’ve had enough! It’s over! I’m done!”
“Oh, come on Chris, don’t be like that. I was just having some fun.”
“No,” he shouted firmly, sitting up, “I’m serious! I’m done playing your games! I’m done with you!”
“Oh Chris, relax. It was just a game. Come on, let’s sit down and get back to the movie.”
“No, I’m not getting back to any movie. I’m not playing games anymore! Don’t you get it? I’m leaving!”
“Oh yeah, little guy?” she scoffed. “And exactly where do you think you’re gonna go? You may be bigger now, but you’re still only about half your height.”
“Well....I don’t care. I’m gonna go to my room for the rest of the day and wait for this stupid potion to wear off completely, and once it does, I’m getting out of this house! I don’t wanna see you for the rest of the week! I’ll stay in my room if I have to, but I’m not dealing with you anymore.”
“Chris, what about all the good times we had? I don’t give guys blowjobs for free, you know.”
“YOU decided to do that, Shannon, NOT ME!”
“Yeah, and as I recall, you said it felt good!”
“I don’t care how good it felt! I trusted you and you betrayed me! Well, this is the last time! I’m not taking it anymore!”
“Oh yeah, little man? Well, we’ll just see about that!” Shannon said curtly, stomping out of the room, still butt naked.
Chris wasn’t exactly sure what she was going to do, but he knew he wouldn’t like it. He quickly jumped down from the couch and headed for the stairs, hastily scurrying to the second floor and down the hall to his room, closing and locking the door. It wasn’t long before he heard Shannon stomping upstairs after him. Her footsteps boomed closer until they were right outside his door. The doorknob rattled violently, but the door stayed locked.
“Chris, open this door!”
“No! Leave me alone!”
“You open this door right now, little man, or I swear you’ll be spending the rest of the day under my ass!”
“I don’t care!” Chris snapped back. “I’m staying put!”
“Alright, Chris, you asked for it!”
The doorknob jiggled harder, followed by a few swift kicks to the door, but the door held firm. Chris was worried the door wouldn’t hold forever, but knew Shannon wouldn’t be able to come in unless she actually kicked in. Just the evidence Chris would need to show his mom and dad, and she’d never babysit again.
Shannon had gone berserk! He didn’t care how long it would take, Chris was adamant he’d stay in his room until he was fully grown, then he’d somehow make his way out out of the house and call his mom and dad to find a replacement sitter. He’d stay at Rachel’s if he had to, anything to get away from Shannon. He’d tell the truth, tell him everything she’d done...well, almost everything; he didn’t care if anyone actually believed him, he’d raise a big enough stink that his parents would never hire her again.
Chris heard something slip into the door. He wasn’t sure what it was, or what Shannon was doing, but he can hear it moving back-and-forth.
Suddenly, the door flew open wide! Shannon was standing there, half naked, with her hands on her hips (apparently, she’d taken a moment to put her panties back on).
“That’s it, Chris! I’ve had enough!” she yelled sternly. “I was trying to be nice to you, trying to get you to loosen up, and see me as something more than just a babysitter, but you just can’t take a hint! I didn’t want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice.”
“What are you gonna do?” Chris asked fearfully.
“I’m gonna get through to you, Chris,” Shannon said determinately, “one way or another. I wanted to have fun with you this week, which is why I shrank you. I even tried being nicer to you while you were small, and I was really enjoying having you at these larger sizes. It’s been fun playing with you, and I think we’ve grown a lot closer, but it seems it’s just not been enough. I’m gonna need more time!”
Shannon held up a small vial less than halfway full with a blue liquid.
“Remember that potion I told you about?” she continued, “The one that shrunk you? Well, I’ve still got a little bit left, so I’m gonna keep you smaller for a few more days.”
“No way, Shannon!” Chris objected, “You’re not shrinking me again.”
“You’ve brought it on yourself, kiddo. I was gonna let you grow back to regular size today, but I think a few more days of being tiny will make you see things differently. But don’t worry, I’m not gonna shrink you down THAT small again, only to about an inch or two: large enough for us to have fun, but too small to get away.”
“No way, Shannon! I’m not gonna let you do it!”
“Chris, you don’t have a choice. Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way!”
“NO!” Chris shouted, charging the door, trying to get past her or maybe knock her over, but Shannon was too strong: as soon an Chris ran by, she grabbed his 2-foot frame and pulled him back. He struggled, trying to hit her in the face, but she quickly threw him over onto his bed, jumping on top of him, straddling him between her legs.
“Now I gotcha!” Shannon snapped, squeezing her legs around his torso.
“No, Shannon! Please, don’t do this!”
“Now, sit still! We only need a drop or two.”
“NO!” Chris yelled, slamming his mouth shut.
“Chris, hold still!” she demanded, sucking up the potion in the dropper corking the vial.
“NO!”
“Chris, if you don’t stop struggling, I swear-“
Chris reached up suddenly, trying to knock Shannon’s hand away. His fist connected with hers, causing the vial to slip out of her grip and flip into the air. Shannon made a quick move to grab it...spilled out its contents all over Chris’s face. He gasped in response, right as the potion hit him, sending several drops of the potion into the back of his throat. He coughed and sputtered, trying to spit out the fluid, but it was too late: he started feeling lightheaded, recognizing the sensation all too well. He knew exactly what was happening, feeling his body contracting!
No! Chris thought, This can’t be happening! Not again!
But it WAS happening again: all of it! What had started as a day hope, now turned to a day of despair: Chris was shrinking again! He could only watch helplessly as he felt himself diminishing away, disappearing underneath her, as if Shannon’s crotch were sucking him in. He looked fearfully into Shannon‘s eyes: they were cold, filled with sadistic glee, her mouth turned up into a playful grin as she witnessed him shrinking away. Chris didn’t know how small he was going to end up, but it didn’t matter: his knew that his nightmare was only just beginning!
Chapter End Notes:


End of Part 1