- Text Size +
Shannon carefully set Chris on his bed and placed her bottle of lotion on the desk. She dropped her towel seductively, hoping the 3-inch boy was watching, then kicked it away. She was about to apply her lotion when she snapped her fingers, realizing she’d forgotten to grab her clothes. Oh well, she thought, Chris could use a little more teasing.
She casually strolled over to search her suitcase, swerving near the bed on her way, teasing Chris with an up-close view of her nakedness.
Chris turned beet red, doing his best to look away from Shannon’s giant, naked body as she maneuvered towards him. Her crotch sat just a few inches above eye level, an uncomfortable reminder of where he’d been several minutes before. The view didn’t get much better as she strolled by, her ass jiggling with each step, culminating in yet another unsettling view when she bent over and reached into her suitcase to grab her clothes.
Shannon collected what she planned on wearing and carried everything back to the desk, setting the clothes down in small pile, avoiding her lotion bottle and Chris’s tiny bed. She picked up her lotion and started shaking it up, making it nice and smooth for application.
“Oh Chris,” she called deviously, “would you like me to rub some lotion on you?”
“No way!” Chris said determinately.
“Are you sure?” she asked, trying to coax him, “It’ll feel really good.”
“I’m quite sure!” Chris said frustratedly, wanting her to stop pressing the subject.
“OK,” she replied, “your loss. I don’t know about you, but these summer days tend to dry out my skin. I have to make sure I keep everything well moisturized and silky smooth.”
Shannon peered over her shoulder, grinning slyly at the small boy on the bed; his head was turned away, trying to ignore her apparently. If she wanted him to watch, she would have to be more direct.
“Pity you don’t want any of this,” she said, squirting a large helping of body lotion into her hand. “It’s just the thing for dry skin.”
Shannon continued warming up the lotion in her hands, listening to it schlurp, while Chris tried turning his body in the opposite direction to ignore her.
“You know, whenever I put lotion on, I like to start on my arms, slowly working my way from my shoulders to my elbows, and all the way to the backs of my hands.” As Shannon spoke, she slathered lotion across her body, describing the exact places she was moisturizing.
“Mm, then I start back up at my neck,” she continued, giggling seductively, “massaging it in really well, front and back. Then, down my chest....and all over my huge, perky breasts. Oh, and it takes a lot of lotion to cover them, you know, because they’re so big.”
Shannon’s voice became soft and sullen. “I get a little more, and rub it all over my tummy and down to my waist. Mm, then down my thighs, over my knees, and up an down the back of my calves. Of course, I can’t forget my feet, now, can I? Especially the spaces between my toes. I don’t miss a spot; I need to make sure every inch is nice and smooth before I’m done.
“But, I’m not done yet, kiddo,” she said, biting her lip. “No sir, I have to make sure I lotion up big, bare ass—from cheek to shining cheek. Then, finally, I get between my legs, from my inner thighs to my—“
Shannon’s sentence cut off: she was moaning softly and breathing heavily as she rubbed lotion into her crotch. Chris tried to ignore her, covering his ears, but her voice was too large and powerful to drown out; he couldn’t help but listen, sporting a huge boner again.
“Mm, this feels so good,” Shannon moaned, rubbing faster, “and smells so nice. Remember Chris? Remember how it smells? It’s lavender. You smelled it when you’re playing on my feet earlier. It’s so nice and fresh, and really creamy.”
Shannon restrained herself, opting to wait a few minutes.
“You sure you don’t want some, Chris?” she teased. “Last chance.”
“Yes, Shannon, I’m sure!” Chris snapped, now quite annoyed with her constant pressuring.
“OK,” Shannon relented, feigning surprise at his reaction, “suit yourself.”
She finished rubbing the rest of the lotion off onto her backside and reached for her underwear, sliding it up her now smooth legs and pulling them tight. She snapped the band around her waist, patting her crotch a few times, as if to tell it to be patient.
Wasting no time, Shannon approached Chris’s bed, where he sat with his back to her, though she could easily tell she’d successfully aroused him from his protruding boner.
“Whatcha doin’ little guy?” she cooed.
“Waiting for you to get dressed so we can go back downstairs,” Chris replied decisively.
“Maybe I’m not ready to back downstairs yet.”
Chris folded his arms, with an annoyed sigh as his only response.
“I really wish you’d lighten up, Chris,” Shannon said, shaking her head. “How else are you going to enjoy what little time you have left at this size?”
Chris still didn’t respond; instead, he turned his head downward, hoping Shannon would get the hint.
“Look, let’s talk this out, OK?” Shannon said, preparing to sit on the bed. “Watch out now! Giant ass coming through.”
Chris whipped his head around, catching a glimpse of Shannon’s humongous panty-covered ass descending just to his left. He leapt in the opposite direction without any care for his safety, figuring his bed would cushion his landing. His face planted into the mattress just as Shannon’s ass made contact, the springs creaking under her weight. The bed dipped in her direction; Chris held on so as not to roll or backslide towards his tormentor behind, lest she decide to make good on her earlier threat of sitting on him again.
Shannon took sadistic glee in watching Chris evade her backside (though she wasn’t actively trying to sit on him), wondering what it would feel like to have him struggle underneath her at his present size.
“Oh, sorry hunny, are you OK?” She asked, feigning apathy.
“Dang it, Shannon! Cut it out!” Chris shouted irritably, rolling onto his back.
Shannon took a moment to position herself on the bed, sitting Indian-style on the bed, half-naked, wearing nothing but a purple pair of panties.
“OK, kiddo, now come here,” she beckoned, tapping her hand lightly on the bed.
“Can’t I just lay here?” Chris sighed.
“Fine,” Shannon said, “suit yourself. I just wanna talk, that’s all.”
“Could you at least put a shirt on first?”
Shannon gave a long exasperated sigh and continued:
“Chris, sometimes your behavior astounds me: just a few minutes ago you saw me bare ass naked in the bathtub. Why does seeing me topless right now make you so damned uncomfortable?!”
“Because it’s not normal, Shannon!” Chris called up, “I told you, I don’t like you that way, and I can’t help what my hormones do!”
“Chris, it’s not like we’re dating or getting married or anything, we’re just having a little fun, that’s all. Can’t you see I’m giving you a golden opportunity here?”
“I don’t exactly see how being stepped on, and sat on, and almost eaten, and being used as a bar of soap is a ‘golden opportunity’, Shannon!”
“Ugh, I’m trying to show you that you can use me to let off a little steam. You know, let off some sexual tension....satisfy those hormones of yours—I know they been driving you crazy. I’m saying I’m willing to help you, no strings attached. I just wish you’d stop being so apprehensive and relax a bit; let your hormones take over and do what comes natural. I’m here to take care of you.”
“Oh, I’m definitely sure you’re going to end up taking care of me,” Chris chimed in, twisting her words.
“Hunny, listen,” Shannon said, stretching her left leg and out past the small boy, “I’m just saying that you don’t have to be so shy around me. Whatever you want to do with me is fine, really. I just want to make you happy.”
“Well, it doesn’t feel like it, Shannon!” Chris retorted, “It feels like all you want to do is tease and torment me.”
“I’m just being playful, sweetie, but maybe I’ve been too forward. I’ll tell you what, I’ve got just the thing to loosen you up.”
Shannon stretched out her left leg so that it was parallel with her right, then fluffed up a couple of pillows, positioning them behind her to lean on.
“Ah, that’s better,” Shannon sighed. “Now then, you’ve been upset because you say I’ve been treating you like a little toy; well, this time, I’m gonna be YOUR toy: I’m just gonna lie here, propped up on these two pillows, and you can play with me however you want. Whatever you wanna do, you’re free to do it, and whatever you want me to do, I’ll do it for you.”
“Great!” Chris said, “Let’s go back downstairs and watch some TV.”
“Chris, you know that’s not what I meant!” Shannon snapped, getting rather irritated with his smart mouth, but she quickly restrained herself. “If you need me to spell it out for you, fine. My body is your playground: you can go anywhere you want to go, do whatever you want to do, play with whatever you wanna play with, if you catch my drift. You want my feet, go ahead, but if you want something else, I’ll oblige you. It’s your play time; do with it what you want. Like I said before, no strings attached! I won’t do anything unless you want me too; the most I’ll do is ask if I can help, but if you tell me ‘no’, that’ll be the end of it. I won’t pressure you, I promise. Just do what comes natural.”
Chris was apprehensive at first, unsure if he was willing to go through with what Shannon was suggesting.
“Just give it a chance, OK?” Shannon urged, “You’re, like, the perfect size to take advantage of....well, everything I have to offer. I’d....really like it if you’d try.”
Chris could only sit in silence, though Shannon could tell he was in deep contemplation over her offer. She knew better not to say anything and just let him come to a decision on his own, lest she talk herself out of a sale.
“As long as we’re clear on how I feel about you,” Chris stated, “maybe we can give it a try.”
Shannon nodded, smiled and giggled with joy, wiggling her body in anticipation of feeling Chris on her body.
“Where....should I start?” Chris asked hesitantly.
“Anywhere you’d like,” Shannon replied softly.
“Okay,” Chris nodded, scanning her body as he contemplated his choices. He looked behind him, eyeing Shannon’s feet again, but something held him back, telling him to take a chance elsewhere. All the while, Shannon simply stared at him with soft, tender glances, as if to let him know she was completely at his mercy and ease any trepidations.
At that moment, when their eyes met, Chris realized what he wanted. He harkened back to the fun he’d had playing on Shannon‘s breast when he was only a quarter inch tall, and how content he’d felt pressed between them. Perhaps Shannon was right: maybe he was the perfect size to explore her body and cozy up to her, nestled in her supple bosom.
The issue currently was how to get up there, as the most direct route would mean heading right for her crotch, and Chris didn’t want to give Shannon the wrong idea. He strolled over to her left thigh, wondering if he could scale it; even with him 3 inches tall, it was quite sizable. He scanned down her leg, wondering if there were anywhere else he could climb on, but there really weren’t any easy choices. Chris pondered asking Shannon for help, but some part of him wanted to do it on his own, traverse her body at his own pace, feeling her smooth, silky skin under his feet.
Chris grabbed a hold of Shannon’s thigh and attempted to pull himself up onto it, careful not to dig his nails into Shannon‘s skin, as he didn’t want to make her any more irritated with him. Despite its size and being well coated with lotion, Chris was able to push himself up onto Shannon’s massive thigh. Once level, he stood up, taking a moment to brush himself off, before beginning his trek up her leg. The terrain was soft and creamy, his bare feet sunk into her flesh with each step, covering them with a lavender film, and softening them as he walked along.
Occasionally, Chris would gaze up towards Shannon’s face to gauge her reactions; she seemed to continuously stare at him, most likely getting a kick out of how cute he must have appeared.
As he approached her waist, Chris took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, then continued his trek up her belly. Shannon was leaning back just enough to ease his climb, though there was still a slight angle he had to overcome, crawling on his hands and feet to ascend. He passed over her stomach near her belly button, the fat jiggling underneath him as he went along, shaking from Shannon’s giggling—apparently she was slightly ticklish.
As Chris reached her left breast, he hesitantly approached the giant globe before him, placing one of his tiny hands upon it. The breast was surprisingly cool to the touch, and it was softer and somewhat squishier than he remembered, probably having something to do with his increased height. He eagerly hopped upon the giant tit and crawled up to its areola.
Shannon had closed her eyes and was breathing heavily, concentrating on Chris’s tiny movements upon her breast. Whether it was due to his increased size or that he was doing it willingly, the pleasure she felt was even better than before, especially as he approached her nipple.
“Oh Chris,” she moaned softly, “please, rub my nipple. You feel so good!”
“If you insist,” Chris shrugged, not that he wasn’t going to do it anyway. He placed both his hands around the erect nipple and began massaging in deep circles.
“Oh yeah!” Shannon moaned, “Just like that.”
Chris obliged and continued, taking pride in the fact that he seemed to be doing a good job.
“That’s it baby,” Shannon moaned louder, “please, keep going.”
“Hey, I thought this was supposed be MY play time,” Chris interjected, giving her a dubious look at being called “baby”.
“OK, sorry,” Shannon apologized, gritting her teeth, “what would you like to do?”
“Oh, I’m gonna keep going,” Chris said assuredly. “I just wanted to remind you who’s playtime it is.”
“Oh, silly me,” Shannon giggled. “By all means, please continue.”
Chris doubled his efforts, kneading her nipple much more aggressively now. Shannon inhaled deeply from the increased pressure.
“Yes, baby, yes!” she exclaimed, “God, that feels so good! Oh, wow! You’re really good at that!”
Shannon’s moaning became stronger, her whole body moving up and down, and tremors travelled up her spine, shaking her jiggly breast. She kept moaning...kept breathing heavily. Impulsively, she placed her hand beneath her breast, wanting to rub it herself. When Chris saw her hand behind him, he instinctively stopped.
“Sweetie, please don’t stop!” she pleaded. “What’s wrong? Oh, I’m sorry. Is it OK if I put my hand there?”
“I suppose so,” Chris understated sarcastically, “but if you’re going to do that, then I’m gonna do this.”
Chris immediately stood up, straddling her nipple with his feet, and began to jump up and down. This was an entirely new sensation for Shannon: one she was unprepared for.
“Holy shit!” Shannon exclaimed, “That feels good, hunny. Keep going!”
Chris continued hopping up-and-down on her breast, while Shannon’s hand massaged just below, the combination truly taking her to new heights of ecstasy. The expenditure of energy to keep up his jumping soon took its toll, eventually slowing him down; a sudden shudder throughout Shannon’s body sent him sprawling across her nipple, breathing heavily.
“Oh, sorry sweetie,” Shannon apologized. “I couldn’t control myself.”
“That’s OK,” he replied, panting, “I was about to lie down for a second anyway. That took a lot out of me.”
“Yeah,” Shannon replied, “but it felt really good!”
“Yeah,” Chris giggled, “I could tell.”
“Don’t tell me you’re done with your play time already?” Shannon pouted.
“Oh no,” Chris assured her, “I just need a small rest.”
“Oh, I see. Well, take your time. I’m in no hurry.”
It took a few minutes for Chris to catch his breath and recover, though he was still quite sweaty and splattered with body lotion.
“All right,” Chris said, trying to stand back up. He rubbed his hands together, eager to reach Shannon’s other breast, and took a few steps towards the center of her chest. The slope, upon walking off her left breast however, was steeper than he had anticipated. He went tumbling, right into Shannon’s cleavage.
“Oh!” Shannon exclaimed, “Sweetie, are you OK?”
“Oh, I’m fine,” he replied, rolling onto his stomach, “I guess I underestimated how hard that would be.”
“You know,” Shannon said, raising her eyebrows, “while you’re there, I could trap you in between them, if you’d like.”
“All in good time,” Chris said, getting back to his feet.
In no time, he’d scaled Shannon’s right breast and was ready to begin his work again. He quickly went to work massaging her nipple as hard and deep as he could; Shannon instantly reacted, heaving intensely. She may have been prepared for his touch, but apparently her right breast was more sensitive than her left; the more Chris fondled her nipple, the more rapid her breathing became. He began bouncing his body up-and-down trying to stimulate her breast while still continuing his massage.
Soon, Shannon could feel her panties getting moist. She couldn’t resist reaching down with her right hand and tease herself with one finger.
“Oh yes, baby, YES!” she cried, now rubbing herself faster. She gyrated her hips and thrust her pelvis back and forth. Her pulse was racing, her breathing rapid, and she moaned even louder. She bit her lip, trying to restrain herself from screaming; it was almost too much to hold back. Shannon felt like she was going to explode, yet she knew she could go even higher.
Shannon’s wiggling, however, made it difficult for Chris to concentrate on what he was doing. At one point, it got so intense he had to grab onto her nipple and hold on tight for dear life, giving her a slight reprieve, hoping she’d calm back down.
Finally, Sharon’s breathing slowed; her body tremors slowed to a crawl, coming to a stop. The hand rubbing her crotch slowed down as well, slurping at it pulled away from her wet panties. She opened her eyes, staring almost blankly at the tiny boy on her breast, as if to say ‘it felt amazing’ and ‘why did you stop’.
“Oh sweetie,” Shannon panted, “that felt amazing!”
“Yeah, well...” Chris replied bashfully, his voice trailing off.
“Thank you so much!”
“Uh, you’re welcome, I guess,” Chris stammered.
“Is something wrong, hunny?” she asked, “Is that why you stopped?”
“No....well, maybe,” Chris scratched the back of his head. “I....guess it wasn’t exactly the reaction I was expecting.”
“What reaction?”
“You know....your....well....your....m-moaning,” he said softly, struggling to find the words.
“Oh! Well, I hope I didn’t scare ya.”
“Not scared,” Chris objected, “just....surprised, that’s all.”
“Well, you might have to get used to it,” Shannon giggled slightly, softly grinning at him.
“Your....not upset I stopped, are you?” Chris asked nervously.
“No, not at all,” Shannon eased him. “As far as I’m concerned, you did me a favor. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your little playtime.”
“It’s not over, is it?” Chris asked.
“Not if you don’t want it to be.”
Chris honestly thought about her statement: did he want to continue? He wondered just how far he should go, and how far Shannon was going to push him.
Shannon felt she was losing him; she needed to reel him back in.
“Hey,” she murmured, “I was thinking: that felt so good, I think you deserve a little reward.”
“Uh, what kind of reward?”
“How about you come and lay on my chest, and I’ll really use these babies to really get you going?”
“But, I thought you said I get to choose what I want to do.”
“You do sweetie, I’m just offering a suggestion.”
Ordinarily Chris wouldn’t go for one of Shannon’s suggestions, especially with a ravaging look in her eyes, but he was pretty sure he knew what she had in mind. In any case, he was going to suggest it next anyway.
“OK,” Chris said, “let’s do it!” He hastily rolled across Shannon’s tit, sliding down to her chest.
“Now,” Shannon explained, “lie on your tummy.”
Once Chris was in position, she cupped her breasts in her hands, holding them securely, and gently pressed them together.
Chris looked on in amazement as two giant, jiggly mounds of flesh closed in around him, pressing him in between. Except, he didn’t panic. He was a little nervous, but mostly felt calm. He knew Shannon wasn’t trying to hurt him; she was trying to be gentle, trying to please him, and she was doing a good job. As the smooth, squishy globes enveloped him, they coated him in a thin layer of body lotion, which only worked as lubricant, allowing them to slide across him more easily. Her flesh massaged his genitals on each pass; he could feel his tiny cock getting very hard, just like it had with her feet he other day. He resisted the urge to touch his crotch, too embarrassed for Shannon to bear witness, but he wouldn’t be able to hold out forever.
As for Shannon, she was enjoying it just as much as Chris. She’d playfully squeeze her breasts together, then release the pressure, all the while maneuvering them up-and-down and back-and-forth, sliding them across his body. It was like cuddling a tiny pet in her bosom, and Shannon loved feeling Chris wiggling within, grinning at him softly with nothing but love in her eyes. Her little boy toy, and she would be hard-pressed to let him go.
But one thing was for sure: neither Shannon nor Chris had anticipated how happy the whole experience would make them, content to stay in that moment forever.