- Text Size +
Chris couldn't believe his eyes: Shannon, who was normally almost the same height as he, was unusually taller now....and gleefully smiling. Chris stood up with a start, observing his hands, arms, and torso as the strange sensation persisted. He looked around and immediately perceived that everything looked bigger, and was still growing....but things weren't growing, HE was SHRINKING.
Chris fell backwards out of his shoes and fell on his butt, hard. His clothes were getting too big for him as he receded into his shirt, his socks were left behind as his feet pulled out of them, and soon, the fabric of his T-shirt completely engulfed him.
Chris was left in almost total darkness, except for the kitchen light peering through the stitching of the cotton shirt. He started crawling slowly, the weight of the fabric impeding his progress. Soon, he saw a large amount of light up a head: the collar of his shirt. After what seemed like forever, his tiny figure emerged from the giant shirt. Chris stood up, brushed himself off, and gaped in horror at his surroundings. Everything was HUGE, gigantic....and here he stood, on the sticky linoleum of the kitchen floor, completely naked, and no more than a 1/2 inch tall.
Chris started to speak, but that's when the earthquake started. He almost lost his footing from the sudden ground movement, but somehow stabilized himself. Then, the ground shook again....and again. Chris got a huge chill up his spine. He turned quickly....and almost screamed in utter terror at the sight before him.

Shannon gulped down her share of the beer, keeping one keen eye on Chris chugging on the opposite side of the counter. She actually got him to drink it, and she was glowing on the inside. But, first things first, she needed to win the bet, not that it would really matter, but she didn't want to lose, or be called a liar.
Shannon slammed the glass down on the counter at the same time that Chris had. I'm impressed, she thought to herself with a smirk, but then she saw exactly what she was waiting for: Chris began to diminish in size. Shannon had to hold back squealing with delight as she saw the young man before her disappear inside a pile of clothes on the floor he had been wearing. She stood or her tip-toes to peer over the bar at the clothes pile on the floor; at first, she wondered if Chris was OK, but then she began grinning when she noticed a tiny figure struggling underneath the shirt.
Then, the helpless Chris emerged: alive, naked, and adorably tiny, though she didn't expect for him to be as small as he was. Maybe she overestimated the dose, but Shannon didn't want to dwell on that right then, she had other plans.
She watched the tiny boy scramble to his feet, trying to make sense of his surroundings, when she got a funny idea; she raised her right foot and slammed it onto the floor....and giggled to herself as she watched the helpless figure struggle to remain standing. Shannon stomped her foot once more, then, not wanting to prolong her anxiety, she slowly walked around the counter.

Chris was petrified at the unbelievable sight before him. The giantess Shannon was walking around the edge of the bar counter and right in his direction, her giant face was grinning happily. Every part of her was enormous, from the huge torso carrying the massive breasts Chris had so badly wanted to see before, to her thick, juicy thighs just barely fitting into the cutoff shorts, to her gigantic feet booming towards him.
He thought Shannon had big feet before, but at his current size, each one was bigger than a house, with 10 plump toes attached; each one bigger than Chris's body currently, ready to crush anything (or anyone) that were unfortunate enough to lie beneath them.
Chris stood in horror as the giantess approached, thinking that those giant feet were going to squish his tiny body, but luckily they stopped just shy of him, knocking him to the ground that they were shaking with each step. He got back up quickly, and craned his neck to look up, only to see Shannon's giant face grinning down at him, hiding what was surely do other thought.
"What's going on?" the tiny figure yelled up to her. "What happened?!"
Chris didn't realize it, but his shouts were mere squeaks to the giantess above him, and they were almost completely inaudible to her. Shannon squatted down and bent over to better hear the tiny Chris's shouts.
"What did you say little guy?" Shannon whispered down to him, not wanting to hurt his tiny ears, "I couldn't quite make that out."
"I said, what did you do to me?" Chris squeaked up to her again.
"Isn't it obvious, little boy," Shannon whispered down to him once again, smiling, "I've shrunk you."
"I can see that, Shannon," Chris squeaked back up to her, "What I mean is WHY! How did you DO this? How is THIS even possible?"
"Oh, just a little surprise in your drink,” she replied with a humongous grin on her face.
"WHAT?!" Chris screamed, falling back in horror from the grinning giantess above him. "You DRUGGED me?!"
"Oh, don't be so overdramatic!" Shannon said, "You're perfectly fine."
"Perfectly FINE?!" Chris shouted back, "You call THIS 'perfectly fine'?!"
"Don't worry, I'm gonna take real good care of you," she reassured Chris, much to the tiny boy's dismay, "We're going to have a fun week together."
"Shannon, make me big this instant," Chris demanded. "Do you hear me?"
"Sorry, didn't catch that," Shannon lied, standing up straight, "It's a little hard to hear you down there."
Chris continued to squeak in protest, but Shannon just ignored his objections, smiling and giggling at the tiny, helpless figure at her feet. She wiggled her toes up and down upon the linoleum floor, creating a sticky sound whenever one peeled of the floor. Meanwhile, Chris jumped up and down, shouting obscenities to her, hoping and pleading that she was just joking and would change him back (though Chris secretly knew in the back of his mind that Shannon had NO intention of changing him back at HIS request).
Shannon slid her foot towards the tiny Chris and bumped him with her toe, knocking him on his back. Chris felt like he'd been hit by a truck as he fell onto his butt, looking up in horror to the giantess above him, realizing that he was completely at her mercy. He didn't even want to think about what she was going to do to him....or with him.
Chris quickly flipped back over onto his hands and feet and made a break for it, but at his size, he was no match for the giant woman.
"Oh, no you don't, little guy," Shannon said, bending down quickly to grab the fleeing Chris. He easily captured him with her fingers, and lifted him up to her face.
Chris felt himself being lifted violently into the air, getting vertigo from the sudden ascent, then, he found himself staring face to face with the giantess Shannon.
"Where do you think you're going?" she teased. Chris said nothing: he was too paralyzed with fear. "You can't get away; besides, I've got big plans for you. First, I need to make myself more comfortable."
With that, Shannon set Chris back on the floor in front of her feet, laying him down in the process. Chris was still reeling from the trip that he could do nothing but lie there on the floor.
"Now, don't you move," Shannon warned the tiny boy, "or I just might give you a closer view of the bottom of my foot."
Shannon lifted her left foot onto its heel, ominously hovering it over Chris's resting place, and continuously scrunched her toes in front of him to solidify the point. Chris gulped in fear and dared not try to run again: he didn't want the last thing he ever saw to be the fleshy sole of Shannon's foot coming down on him. So, he lay on the floor, almost motionless, waiting to see what the giantess was going to do next.
"Good boy," Shannon praised him, "Now, to get more comfy."
Shannon took a small step back from the tiny figure and began to unzip her shorts. Chris couldn't believe his eyes as the giant Shannon was taking her shorts off in front of him. Once the zipper was undone, she unbuttoned the front and pushed them down her legs to her feet, revealing he pink lace panties that she was wearing. She lifted her right foot out of the shorts and back onto the floor and then used her left foot to lift the shorts into the air, finally letting them drop onto the pile of Chris's clothes.
The rush of air from the shorts landing sent Chris rolling across the floor. Shannon giggled a bit as she lightly stepped towards him once more. Chris didn't know what to think, but was hoping Shannon didn't think he was trying to get away from her again -- the falling shorts wasn't his fault.
Shannon was standing over his tiny body again in nothing but a tank top and pink thong, biting and licking her lips.
"Ah, that's better," she sighed, putting her hands on her huge hips. "Like the view little guy?"
Shannon couldn't quite make out the tiny squeaks of the shrunken boy, but just assumed Chris was still cursing her.
"You know, you should be thanking me, Chris. It's not every day that I give anyone a show like this, but what should we do now?"
Shannon smiled slyly down to the tiny Chris once more before answering her own question, "Oh, yeah! I know."
With that, Shannon slowly turned around, giving the tiny boy a terrifying view of her giant ass wiggling far above him. At his normal size, Shannon's ass was already huge, but at his current size, it seemed downright endless....and Chris was filled with absolute terror as he saw that enormous ass coming down, right for him.
"OH, LORD! SHANNON WAIT! NO, DON'T! HELLLLMPF!"
Chris pleas went unheeded as Shannon's giant ass crashed to the floor with a huge earthquake. Chris couldn't have survived the blow, surely he was dead.
However, muffled screams could be heard emanating from underneath the fleshy butt. Despite his size, Chris somehow had survived the impact, finding himself underneath a section of the panties under Shannon's crack.
But the meager air supply under Shannon's ass was barely enough to keep Chris conscious, and his struggles to get the lace and flesh off him was using up his meager supply of vital oxygen -- not to mention it smelled like crap, literally. Chris was almost on the verge of passing out, when the fleshy butt above him began to shift.
Chris could feel his body being shoved back and forth under the giant ass moving above him; his cries for help were completely muffled as the flesh and fabric engulfed his head. He couldn't tell exactly what Shannon was doing, but he wanted it to stop. The lace and flesh above him ground him continuously into the floor, threatening to squish the life out of him, when the ass of his captor finally lifted off of him, giving him a much needed rush of fresh air; however, he barely had a a few seconds to gasp for air when his predicament quickly went from bad to worse....much worse.

Shannon's ass hit the floor with a huge plop, jiggling slightly from the impact. She sat still for a moment, waiting for a sign; then, she could barely feel a something struggling beneath her, trying to push its way out. Shannon giggled with glee and started wriggling her butt slightly.
Shannon moved her ass back and forth, trying to move the tiny shrunken boy beneath her to a more desirable location, but she couldn't quite get it right. In her frustration, she lifted her ass slightly and used her fingers to move the lace of her panties out of the way of her crack before lowering it back down on top of the poor, helpless Chris.

Chris was barely able to squeak out a word before the huge fingers above him moved the lace of her panties out of the way, exposing the giant crack of her ass. The butt came back down suddenly, forcing him into its split. Chris instinctively put his legs up to brace against the falling flesh, but when the ass came back down, his feet were positioned just perfectly to be shoved into Shannon's asshole. Then, the shifting resumed, working Chris even further inside her. Soon, Chris's torso was being swallowed up by Shannon's sphincter and, before he could try to escape, the lace of the panties shifted back into place, cutting off his escape and trapping him inside.
Chris desperately tried to work his way back out as Shannon stood up off the floor, but the lifting motion combined with the contraction of her leg muscles pushing her up forced her butt cheeks back together, cutting off any hope of escape. Chris was now hopelessly trapped inside the ass of his giantess sitter.

Shannon currently stood the middle of the kitchen as a tiny, helpless Chris was buried up to his chest in her asshole, smooshed between two giant walls of fat and flesh, and desperate to escape his stinky prison.
"Comfy, little guy?" Shannon said, gently patting her butt cheek. The only response was the muffled squeaks emanating from her butt, occasionally loud enough to actually be heard through all the flesh.
"Good, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you," she continued, "Now, to get lunch started."
Then, she started walking, and Chris was screaming as her butt cheeks wriggled back and forth, smooshing him with every step; the vibrations from the impact of Shannon's feet with the floor only made things worse as Chris felt like he was going to break under the pressure.
Shannon went to the refrigerator once more -- all the while a tiny Chris's muffled shouts could be heard coming from her butt -- and opened the freezer compartment, grabbing a couple rolls of ground beef to defrost; she placed them in the sink and turned on the water. While the sink was filling, she went over to the upper cabinet where the dry foods were stored. Looking briefly, she located the chili seasoning a placed the packet of the counter, then looked back up for the cans of chili beans. Spotting them on the top shelf of the cabinet, Shannon stood on her tippy toes to reach a can.
Unfortunately for Chris, as Shannon reached up high, her ass muscles clenched, increasing the pressure on him even more. He tried to yell for his captor, but Shannon couldn't hear him currently. Then, the pressure subsided as the pulled the can of the shelf and relaxed.
"What do you think, Chris?" She asked him. "One can of beans or two?"
Chris could only shout in vain as he heard Shannon giggle, "Two it is."
Chris was squeezed once again as Shannon reached for a second can of beans. He didn't know how much more of this he could take, or how much longer he was going to be trapped in Shannon's ass, but if she had any beans of any kind....he didn't even want to fathom the consequences. He started thrashing as hard as he could, desperately trying to free himself from her sphincter.
Shannon suddenly felt a slight tickle in her butthole, causing her to clench her butt muscles in response. The increase in pressure only made Chris struggle even more. The tickling increased; instinctively, Shannon started giggling.
"Chris," she giggled as she turned off the faucet, "stop it! That really tickles." But the more she clenched, the more Chris struggled.
"Chris," Shannon begged again, "Stop! I'm not sure I can control myself."
Chris kept squirming and Shannon just kept laughing until she could feel something roil up inside her.
"Chris!" she raised her voice for one final warning, "Chris, Oh shit! You gotta stop it. I think I'm gonna....FFFT!"
The enormous fart sounded like a duck quacking. The force blasted Chris right out of Shannon's butthole and plastered him against the lace fabric of her panties. Just his luck that this happened to be a longest, loudest, 'pull-my-finger' fart that Shannon ever released. Chris's shouted for help, but his screams went completely unheard until the winds died down.
"Ahhhh, that's better," Shannon sighed, still giggling at the situation.
"Shannon, ACK!" Chris coughed, clinging to the fabric of Shannon's panties, "Help me! Let me out! Oh lord, it reeks in here!"
"Well, I warned you," Shannon replied, unapologetically, somehow hearing his faint, tiny voice now that he was free of her asshole.
Chris coughed and hacked from the stench, but every breath he gasped just tasted terrible.
"Shannon, for Pete's sake, LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" He managed to scream.
"It your own fault, Chris," Shannon responded, much to his dismay, "Now, you'll have to live with the consequences."
"Shannon, please..." He whined.
"Oh, you're just fine," she dismissed him, "We're gonna have some fun this week….well, I’m gonna have some fun. Now, behave yourself, or I might really let one go."
Chris tried to be quiet at the threat of being farted on again, but he just had to know he rest of her intentions, especially when Shannon mentioned that she was going to 'have some fun'.
"You not planning to just leave me in here FOREVER, are you?" he sobbed.
"It won't be so bad, cutie," she teased, "besides, I know you've always wanted to enjoy my ass; now's you're chance."
"NOT LIKE THIS!!!!" Chris yelled back.
"Now, while the meat defrosts," Shannon said, ignoring his comment, "let's go relax a bit."
When Shannon started walking towards the living room, her butt started jiggling, causing Chris's body to quiver with every step. Far below him, her bare feet slapped the kitchen floor, making loud booming stomps that jiggled her ass even more.
His pleas were still tiny squeaks to the giantess, but they were harder to ignore now that he was outside her ass, so Shannon did her best to dismiss them. Then, her eyes caught the pile of clothes on the floor.
"But first, I'll put these dirty clothes of ours in the hamper," she said, bending over to pick them up.
Chris started to shout, but as Shannon bent over her panties filled out, stretching themselves completely over her ass, smashing his body between fabric and fat, and nearly suffocating him in the process. Chris tried to shout, but was too squished to even make a sound. All he could do was pray that Shannon would end his torture quickly, before he burst.
Meanwhile, Shannon fumbled with the clothes a bit before being able to pick all of them up in one load. She straightened back up a proceeded to the downstairs bathroom where the dirty clothes hamper was. Chris gasped for air and tried to pop his neck and arms once the immense pressure receded; he tried shouting at Shannon to be more careful, but apparently she didn't hear -- or was still ignoring -- him, as she gave no reply.
Shannon found he hamper, dropped the clothes off, and proceeded to the living room. Chris was still begging for Shannon to let him out, struggling to free himself from the stench of the panties, but his fight was futile as she walked into the living room and over to the sofa.
Shannon grabbed he TV remote, pushed the 'ON' button, and proceeded to flip through the channels.
"Jeez," Shannon exclaimed, "you'd think that with 200 channels that there would at least be something to watch."
Chris didn't reply; he was too busy trying to free himself, tugging at the lace fabric trying to make a hole big enough for him to fit through. The irony was that the lace panties were 'see through', so there were plenty of holes to let in air, light, and provide a possible escape, but at his current size, the holes were too small for him to fit through, and he was too weak to expand or rip the fabric.
"Ah," Shannon said, "Law and Order. This show never gets old." Shannon backed up to the couch and began to sit down. Chris could only watch in horror as the couch drew nearer and nearer.
"NO Shan..." Chris's screams were cut short as her ass made contact with the cushions. Darkness enveloped him; the pressure was enormous, and Chris was amazed he was still intact, the soft cushion providing just enough give for him to breathe and not be crushed under the weight of he giant ass above him. But the air was stale and all he could smell was the foul stench emanating from Shannon's sweaty ass; Chris had to escape, and started wiggling, hoping he could either somehow get free, or Shannon would notice and let him out.
Shannon could feel a tiny Chris struggling beneath her; she liked he feeling, but she still wanted to tease him and concentrate on the program.
"Chris," she warned, "if you don't sit still, I'm gonna a fart on you again."
Chris didn't want that, but he also wanted her to get up; however, Shannon couldn't hear his pleas, they were completely swallowed up by the tons and tons of butt. He just continued struggling.
"OK," Shannon said, before farting again. Then, Shannon could hear a faint, tiny scream coming from below her, and she couldn't help smile in response.
Poor Chris, Shannon couldn't hear his pleas for mercy, and even when she did hear something, she just ignored it and continued with her show. Shannon relaxed and kicked her feet up on a nearby ottoman, casually talking to the shrunken figure struggling beneath her (although, a casual observer would swear she was talking to herself) over the next hour during the commercials, occasionally giving Chris a combination of wiggles and farts. And throughout all of this, Chris could only hope and pray that all of his would be over soon, and that he would come out on the other side alive and intact, instead of ending up as a dark red stain on Shannon's ass.