- Text Size +
Chris couldn’t believe it; he was actually enjoying himself! For the past several minutes, before the two of them had even sat down for breakfast, Chris had been slithering his way between Shannon‘s feet and in between her plump toes, while Shannon reclined on the couch with her feet propped up on the ottoman in the living room. The lotion she’d applied that morning had made her feet smooth and slippery, allowing Chris to glide effortlessly across her soft, creamy flesh.
Shannon was giddy with excitement: she was enjoying watching Chris indulge himself while she gently played along: rubbing her feet together, rolling him back and forth across her soles, and gently squeezing and flexing her toes, playfully trapping him in between.
At one point, Chris lay down on the ottoman while Shannon hovered her right foot over him, scrunching the sole and swaying it overhead in a seductive dance for the tiny boy lying a few inches below. Then, she carefully rested her foot on top of him, holding him gently in place, while she moved her foot back and forth over him, rolling him underneath her soft sole as if he were some kind of foot roller massager. And once Shannon had her fill with her right foot, she repeated the process with her left.
Obviously for Chris, despite having already been a smaller size, playing with Shannon’s feet at his current size was a new experience. For Shannon, however, it wasn’t necessarily a new encounter, though it had still been some time since she had shrunken someone. Not too long ago, she’d had someone else beneath her feet; of course, at that time, she was trying to torture her victim; with Chris, however, she was being gentle, playful, and sweet, a refreshing change from her previous experience.
“OK, little one,” Shannon giggled, removing her feet from the ottoman, “How ‘bout we get some breakfast and continue this when we get back?”
Chris, still recovering on his back, propped himself up on his forearms, wearing a huge grin on his face, and replied:
“Sounds good to me,” he sighed.
Shannon carried Chris to the kitchen, placing him on the table per the norm, and set about pouring herself a bowl of cereal. She soon sat down at the table and gave Chris a Cheerio to eat, telling him to each as much as he could because he’d need the carbs for energy. Although he was now large enough to actually hold it, it was still almost as big as a tire compared to him; nonetheless, Chris chomped away, eagerly awaiting getting back to Shannon’s feet.
Wait! What the hell was he thinking?! Back to Shannon’s FEET?! This was someone whom just a few days ago he’d hated, and hated even more when she’d shrunk him, and now he wanted to be around her FEET?! The same feet that had nearly SQUASHED him a few hours earlier (and countless other times that week)?! The same stinky feet and sweaty toes that he had to endure during the entire walk home yesterday from Noreen’s place?! What the hell was with wrong with him?!
Just a few days before, he’d been looking forward to spending the whole week with Sue Ann, not Shannon. Hormones or not, he shouldn’t be feeling this way about Shannon; not after all the teasing and torment, especially now that he was smaller. Sue Ann would NEVER have treated him that way if he was shrunken with her—of course, if Sue Ann had actually shown up this week, he wouldn’t have been in this mess in the first place. At least after today, he could put this whole thing behind him.
“Hey,” Shannon called down, “everything OK?”
Chris snapped back to reality, realizing he’d been lost in his train of thought.
“Oh, yeah. I’m OK,” he quickly replied.
“Are you sure? You seem really deep in thought.”
“Oh....I-I was just....thinking.”
“Penny for your thoughts,” Shannon said softly.
“I was....just thinking about today, that’s all,” Chris said nervously, wishing Shannon would stop giving him the 3rd degree.
Fear, Chris reasoned with himself, that’s what was making him do all this stuff for Shannon: fear of what she’d do to him if he refused to go along with her plans. She’d always been able to overpower him; she was just bigger and stronger. He couldn’t help but be submissive.
Shannon scooped another big bite of Cheerios in her mouth, smacking her lips and gawking at the tiny boy holding on a huge cheerio in his lap. She smirked, finding humor at Chris’s expense.
Suddenly, she got an idea: she reached down with her spoon and rearranged the remaining cereal in her bowl, getting a nice even distribution of Cheerios and milk.
“Mm,” she muttered aloud, “you know, it’s kinda funny: yesterday you were too small to be holding that Cheerio in your lap.”
“Yeah,” Chris replied sarcastically, “real funny.”
“In fact, you were so small you probably could’ve fit inside of it,” she giggled.
“Yeah, probably,” Chris replied, hoping the uncomfortable conversation would end.
Shannon looked at her bowl and bit her lip smugly.
“Hm, I can just picture it: you, in big bowl of Cheerios, having milk poured on top of you.”
Shannon took a spoonful of milk from her bowl and held it up briefly before dumping it back into her bowl.
“And then you surface,” she continued, “stuck right in the middle of one of the Cheerios, treading milk.”
Chris gulped loudly at the exhibition before him.
“Suddenly, a huge spoon comes right for you,” Shannon said, lowering her spoon into her bowl. “You try to dive out of the way, but you’re too slow. Oh no! Now you’re stuck on the spoon, surrounded by huge pieces of cereal and milk, heading higher into the air.”
Shannon slowly moved the spoon towards her mouth, licking her lips seductively.
“Mm, you try to call for help as the spoon heads closer to her giant mouth, but the giant can’t hear you. Closer, and closer...then, the huge mouth opens, preparing to shove you inside. Her tongue slithers back and forth, moistening two sets of huge teeth inside, eagerly awaiting her next bite. You’re heading in, past her supple lips; her hot, steamy breath washes over you. Those huge lips close around you, and the spoon drops you on her giant tongue as it retreats.”
Shannon was breathing heavily, biting her lip, and wiggling in her chair as she slowly took her next bite of cereal.
“Mm, now you’re stuck inside the giant mouth,” Shannon said with her mouth full, “The cereal tastes so good, the giantess decides to savor this bite, sloshing it around with her tongue, and you along with it. Then....*GULP*, she swallows you whole.”
Shannon closed her eyes and relaxed, pleased with herself, while Chris looked on in horror, trembling with fear. She opened her eyes as they fell upon the tiny boy; it was clear he didn’t take her little exhibition well.
“Wha....Was that supposed to be funny?!” Chris stammered.
“Oh, relax kiddo,” Shannon said, “I’m just teasin’ ya.”
“Yeah, well in case you forgot, that almost DID happen to me the other day, Shannon, and I didn’t think it was funny. I was scared; I-I thought you were gonna eat me!”
“Well, I didn’t,” Shannon giggled, “and I’ve been better since then, right?”
“Define ‘better’,” Chris smarted, making air quotes with his hands.
“Anyway,” Shannon continued, “Did you enjoy your little play time this morning?”
“Yeah,” Chris said excitedly, then restrained himself, “I mean, uh, I liked it just fine.”
“Well,” Shannon giggled at his enthusiasm, “I don’t know about you, but I had fun too. It’s kinda neat having you this size; to be honest, it felt pretty good to rolling you around underneath my feet. In fact, I was wondering if you might do something for me after breakfast.”
“What?” Chris asked apprehensively.
“Well, my feet are kind of sore from all that walking I did yesterday. You know, getting you back home from Noreen’s.”
“Yeah, I know,” Chris replied standoffishly. “It wasn’t exactly a pleasure cruise for me either.”
“Uh huh,” Shannon continued. “As I was saying, my feet are still kind of sore. Now, I know we have our little agreement, so that’s why am asking: I was wondering....if you might be willing to....give me a foot massage?”
“Uh-Um,” Chris stammered, “that might be a little hard to do, Shannon. You know, seeing as I’m only an inch tall.”
“No, that’s the beauty of it,” Shannon explained, “you’re actually the perfect size; well, almost the perfect size. You can use those little hands of yours—and your whole body for that matter—to get all the hard to reach areas.”
“I don’t know, Shannon,” Chris sighed.
“Please sweetie,” she whined, “I’d really appreciate it, and I’ll own one.”
“Well,” Chris hesitated, “I-I guess I’ll do the best I can. Just don’t hold it against me if it’s not exactly to your liking.”
“I won’t honey, I promise,” she said enthusiastically. “Trust me, you’ll do great.”
Shannon, now giddy with excitement, quickly finished the rest of her cereal and carried her bowl over to the sink. Chris was taken aback by how energized she’d become at the premise of him giving her a foot massage; he was just worried he wouldn’t do good job, given his size, but at least it wasn’t like he’d be doing something he was going to hate.
“You’re ready to go, sweetie?” Shannon asked, walking back up to the table.
“I guess so,” Chris said, putting the Cheerio down. For having only been able to eat a small portion of it, he was still quite full.
“Would you like me to throw that away, or would you prefer to save it for later?” Shannon giggled.
“Go ahead and throw it away,” Chris sighed.
Shannon reached down to the table with her big fingers and plucked the tiny trio up in between her thumb and pointer finger; then, in one quick move, she tossed it into her mouth with a loud crunch. She wrinkled her nose at the tiny Chris, who shivered with anxiety; he was quite glad that he’d not been inside that Cheerio Shannon tossed in her mouth. Then, Chris hopped into her palm and the duo headed back to the living room.
Shannon set the tiny boy back down onto the ottoman and took her seat on the couch. She plopped her feet up onto the cushion suddenly. Chris bounced upwards, landing a few feet behind where he’d been previously.
“Hey!” he yelled, regaining his composure, “Watch it, Shannon!”
“Oops!” Shannon exclaimed, “Sorry, kiddo.”
Chris stood up, shook his head, and strolled back over to where Shannon’s feet were resting. It was only then that he noticed that in the time from when the two were in the living room before breakfast to now, Shannon had acquired several large specks of dirt and debris all over the bottoms of her feet. The sight was a little unsettling for Chris: under different circumstances, he could’ve easily been one of those little pieces, stepped on and stuck to a monstrous pair of feet. He wasn’t sure he should say anything about it; he could just imagine Shannon teasing him like she had with the Cheerio a few minutes before, and he really wasn’t in the mood. In the end, he decided to keep his mouth shut.
“OK kiddo,” Shannon said, “if you would, start with my left foot.”
Chris approached her massive foot timidly. At that distance and angle, it towered over him: even at an inch tall, he didn’t even come halfway up her heel; he realized this was going to be an even bigger job than he’d anticipated.
“Um, Shannon, I’m not sure I can do this,” Chris said, stepping around the huge foot to put her in view.
“That’s it sweetie, just start with my heel,” Shannon urged, not hearing Chris’s trepidations.
“Yeah, but-“ Chris started.
“Thanks,” Shannon continued as if Chris had said nothing.
Chris sighed, shook his head, and returned to the center of her left heel. Even this big, she still can’t hear me, he thought. Yeah, but when she’s sitting on me or putting me in her panties on purpose, she can hear me just fine.
Once Chris was in position, he stared blankly at the flesh-colored canvas in front of him.
Here goes nothing, he thought.
He pressed his tiny hands into the calloused flesh of the heel before him. The skin here didn’t have the soft, fleshy texture of her sole: it was firm and coarse, though it retained a fair amount of give. Despite her having lotioned it up a short while ago, it felt almost like sandpaper, just not as rough. Apparently, all the pounding her heels endured—not just from walking home from Noreen’s yesterday, but probably from walking in general—had taken its tole on her skin. It probably didn’t help that Shannon was somewhat heavy for someone her height, nor that Chris was small enough to notice all rough spots. He kneaded the surface in slow, firm circles, his hands brushing across the surface instead of digging into it. Chris wasn’t even sure if Shannon could feel anything, though he was hesitant to stop and ask.
Meanwhile, Shannon had turned on the TV and was browsing through the on-screen menu for a movie to watch. She really wanted to be paying attention to Chris’s work as she had really hadn’t felt much of anything yet, but once she found a movie, she figured she’d be able to concentrate better.
As she scrolled through the options, a specific title caught her eye. Her mouth turned up in a sly grin, and she bit her lip to hold back the laughter.
Chris is going to get a kick out of this, she thought smugly, pressing play on the remote.
Chris was massaging Shannon’s heel, still wondering if she could feel it, when he heard music behind him. Obviously, she’d picked a movie to watch; he was now curious as to which one. The next sound he heard was music: first bells, then a harmonica. His eyes gleaned the screen as he saw a cartoony introduction....then, Chris saw the title. He immediately stopped what he was doing, his face displaying frustration in disbelief. Chris walked back around the giant foot and shouted angrily at the giant woman:
“Shannon!....Shannon!” But Shannon was paying him no attention, her eyes fixated on the TV screen, and the music drowned out his cries.
“SHANNON!” Chris yelled, giving the side of her foot a swift kick!
“OUCH!” Shannon cried, jerking her foot back in response. She observed Chris standing where her foot had been, his arms folded with resentment.
“Hey, what was that for?!” she asked.
“Really, Shannon? You’re going to make me watch a movie called ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Kids’?!”
“What?” She replied, playing innocent, “You no likey the movie I chose?”
“Out of all the movies you could’ve chosen, you chose the one with the word ‘shrunk’ in the title?!”
“It’s a good movie, Chris. I thought you’d like it.”
“No!” Chris snapped back, “You picked it to taunt me!”
“Look, would you just give it a chance?” Shannon implored, “Besides, I thought you were going to massage my feet, not watch a movie.”
“I HAVE been massaging your feet,” Chris argued, “for the past several minutes!”
“Well, I can’t feel anything.”
“Well, maybe if I wasn’t so small and your heel so rough.”
“Well, here....” Shannon said, placing her foot on its side, “if I put my foot like this, you can rub the middle.”
“OK, that’s fine, but can’t you pick something else to watch?” Chris whined.
“No!” Shannon said firmly, “I wanna watch this. Besides, this could be you last day you’ll be tiny.”
“Yeah, But Shan—Wait! What do you mean it ‘could be’ my last day tiny? How long’s it gonna take for me to grow back completely?”
“I don’t know, it’s hard to say. It might take a few hours, or take more than a day. But why be in such a hurry? The way I see it, you may not get this opportunity again; so I’d make the most of it while you can.”
“I don’t want to have this opportunity again,” Chris answered sternly, “and the sooner I get back to my normal size the better. I’m tired of being small!”
“Fine, I get it; now for the last time, get back to my massage,” Shannon demanded, “or maybe you’d rather rub something else, like the ass you were climbing earlier this morning?”
Chris put up his hands and in a defensive posture, signaling to Shannon that he’d comply. He timidly approached her sole and continued massaging, doing his best to ignore the movie and just concentrate on Shannon‘s feet, though he honestly felt like he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Now that Chris was massaging a softer part of her foot, Shannon didn’t have to concentrate very hard to feel his rubbing; it surprisingly felt good.
“Mm, harder Chris,” she beckoned, closing her eyes. “Put your body into it.”
Chris cocked his shoulder and ran square into the sole; it felt like slamming into a mat hanging along a gymnasium wall.
“Ooh, that felt nice!” Shannon sighed, “Keep going.”
Chris gladly obliged, tossing his body against her foot time and time again, as if he were a mental patient in a straitjacket bouncing off padded walls. When he started getting tired of using his whole body, he switched to his fists, punching the soft flesh, pretending he was a boxer hitting a body bag. He was venting his frustrations, and working up a sweat to boot.
Suddenly, a strange yet familiar feeling came over him again: he felt like his whole body was being stretched. Chris eyed Shannon’s foot; it appeared to be shrinking. Then, as he examined his entire body, he quickly realized the truth: he was growing again!
“Shannon! Shannon, I’m growing!” Chris exclaimed.
Shannon heard his tiny voice clear as day, though it was still somewhat squeaky; she pulled her foot away to get a better view. Chris HAD gotten bigger: he was almost twice the size he’d been just a second ago.
“Wow kiddo,” Shannon exclaimed, “You’ve almost doubled in height!”
“I know, I know!” Chris squealed excitedly, “At this rate, I’ll be back to normal in no time!”
“Let’s not be too hasty,” Shannon cautioned, “You’ve still got a foot massage to finish, and it’ll be even better now that you’re twice the size!”
“Really, Shannon?” Chris whined, “I’m kind of working up a sweat here?”
“Yeah, and the more you sweat, the more your excreting the leftover potion out of your system. A few more hours of massaging my feet you should be back to normal.”
“A few more hours?!” Chris wailed, “I’m not rubbing your feet for a few more hours!”
“I know, Chris. I’m just messing with ya. How about just for a little longer, OK?”
“Fine,” Chris relented, “but not too much longer.”
“Agreed,” Shannon said, “but how about doing my right foot now?”
Chris obliged and started working his magic on Shannon’s right foot, while she sat back and paused the movie, not just to appease Chris, but to remove any distractions so he could focus squarely on her. At twice his height, the massage Chris gave felt twice as good. Shannon did her best not to flinch and just endure any tickling, giggling and biting her lip to curb her sensitivity; eventually, however, she was just too ticklish to proceed.
“He he, OK sweetie,” she giggled, pulling her feet away, “I think I’m good. Thank you.”
Chris nodded his head and sighed, taking a moment to catch his breath and wipe his brow.
“Wow, kiddo,” Shannon declared, “you sure worked up a sweat!”
“Yeah, well....” Chris panted, his voice trailing off.
“And you sure got dirty!” Shannon commented.
“It’s not just me,” Chris countered, “look at your feet.”
Shannon humored him and took a peek at her soles; he was right: she couldn’t believe how dirty they’d gotten from just walking around the house.
“I see what you mean,” Shannon remarked. “Maybe I should sweep up a bit. And now that you’re a little bigger, I don’t have to worry about you accidentally getting swept up in the dustpan.”
Shannon had a quick giggle at her joke before heading into the kitchen to grab the broom, leaving Chris brooding on the ottoman. Before long, she’d returned and was sweeping the floor of the living room. Chris just sat and watched, choosing to relax rather than intervene. In no time, Shannon had the living room and hallway swept and all the hair and dirt collected in the dustpan. She disappeared back into the kitchen for a moment to dispose of the refuse before returning.
“OK, come on kiddo,” Shannon beckoned. “Let’s head into the kitchen so I can finish sweeping.”
“Aw, can’t I just stay in here and watch TV?” Chris whined.
“Nonsense,” Shannon said, “it won’t take very long. Besides, I still need to keep an eye on you. We’ll be back in no time.”
Chris begrudgingly allowed Shannon to take him into the kitchen and set him on the counter, while she finished sweeping. Once again, Chris was relegated to watching with his head in his hands, bored. Thankfully, Shannon made quick work of the kitchen.
“There,” she said, admiring her work, “that’s better.”
“Great,” Chris said indifferently, “now can we go watch TV?”
“I’ve got a better idea,” Shannon replied, “I’ve worked up quite a sweat myself. So, seeing as we’re both kinda dirty, how about we both take a nice bath together? We’ll get cleaned up, then we can relax until lunch.”
“Right now?” Chris asked. “Do we have to?”
“Chris, we both need to clean up....plus, you liked our bath the other day, and with you a little taller....it might feel pretty good having you play with the girls.”
Shannon gripped her tits and jiggled them seductively in front of him. Chris’s eyes grew wide at the display before him, his tiny member quickly rising to attention.
“Hmph, if you insist,” he replied smugly, trying to play it cool.
“Oh, I do,” Shannon said longingly, raising her eyebrows and biting her lip with anticipation.
Then, like a hungry giant salivating over her catch, Shannon took the tiny boy in her hands and scurried upstairs. She was definitely going to enjoy this!