- Text Size +
Noreen‘s tennis shoes pounded the pavement as she jogged, doing their best to get their owner home as quickly as possible. She could feel the sweat dripping down every inch of her smooth, fair skin—a wet, slimy coating. A shower would feel so good right now, but Noreen knew that when she arrived at home she needed to do her cool down yoga first; that way, she might actually be able to have an hour two to relax after lunch before doing a little strength training and muscle toning.
Meanwhile, completely drenched in body sweat in the hot, humid environment of Noreen’s panties, Chris was desperately trying to claw his way free.
“NOREEN, IT’S CHRIS! I’M IN HERE! IN YOUR PANTIES! HELP ME!”
Unfortunately, between the tight fitting panties and spandex short pants, coupled with constantly being slammed into Noreen’s sweaty crotch, Chris couldn’t make any relevant progress. His shouts for mercy went completely unanswered; his voice was just too small, muffled by the fabric surrounding him. That, and with her shoes pounding the pavement, meant Noreen was never gonna be able to hear his tiny squeaks for help.
Chris could hardly breathe; the air was stale and musty....and it stunk.
“UGH! NOREEN, IT REEKS IN HERE!” he complained (as if Noreen was actually going to respond). Had she been working out all morning? The only thing that would make things worse was if Noreen farted, which he was praying she wouldn’t do.
For nearly 20 agonizing minutes the torture persisted; Chris could feel every footstep, every stomp of her shoes on the sidewalk, not just from the vibrations through the underwear material, but also from the cacophonous rubbing of the massive, muscular legs next to him. He could only hold on for dear life and pray that his torture would soon end, and that when Noreen finished her run, he would have a chance to escape.
Chris’s thoughts were sporadic. He had no idea exactly where Noreen was going—probably back to her house, to which Chris had never been. Great, how’s Shannon ever going to find me? How am I ever get back home? Now more than ever he had to get a Noreen’s attention, not just to rescue him from his current plight, but to keep him safe until the shrinking potion wore off.
And what if he started growing back in Noreen’s possession? How would she react? Would she take care of him—or torture him like Shannon had, getting some sick, sadistic thrill out of tormenting him in his shrunken state? It’s wasn’t that Noreen was mean by any right; in fact, she was actually very nice. She just might not take too kindly to finding a tiny boy in her panties. Of course, who would? It’s not like it’s an everyday occurrence. Chris really didn’t wanna think about it, but what could he do?
Finally, the running stopped; Chris heard a door opening and closing just as quickly. There was a definite temperature change—AC most likely. The environment in the panties was still extremely hot, just a little less unbearable.
“Thank God!” Chris exclaimed, “I can’t believe I survived that. I have to get Noreen’s attention before I get squished.
“NOREEN! IT’S CHRIS! I’M IN HERE! HELP ME! NOREEN!”
Although Noreen still didn’t respond to his pleas for help, Chris was glad that at least her run was over. Surely the going would be easier. The worst, for now, was over.
Little did he know how wrong he was.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Shannon was almost in tears. She’d been searching the ground for the past several minutes, but couldn’t find the tiny Chris anywhere.
“Oh Chris,” she sobbed, “You tried to warn me this would happen. Why didn’t I listen to you? Why didn’t I just leave you at home? Please don’t be lost. Where are you?”
Then a flash of insight: I’ve looked all over and there’s no sign of him, not even a tiny blood stain indicating he’d been crushed, thankfully. If he WAS here, he’d be trying to contact me, trying to get my attention, so he must not be here. But if he’s not here, the only other place he could be is....WITH NOREEN!
Shannon quickly spun around and headed in the direction Noreen had been going; even if she didn’t catch her, Shannon would head directly to Noreen’s house: she’d have to go home eventually. Shannon just hoped that Chris hadn’t gotten lost in transit; if he fell off before Noreen made it home, it’d be nigh impossible to find him. Shannon would have to walk quickly yet carefully, keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of the shrunken Chris.
Chris, I’m so sorry, she thought. You must be so scared; so frightened. I’ve got to rescue him, I just have to. Hold on sweetie, please hold on.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Finally, Noreen thought, arriving at her front door, home at last. Not a bad run; next time I’ll be quicker. She entered her nice, cool duplex; readily kicked off her tennis shoes; and removed her socks, airing out her sweaty feet.
“Ah,” Noreen sighed, feeling her newly freed feet on the living room carpet, “so much better.” She headed to the kitchen to grab a drink; the cool floor felt so refreshing under her bare feet as she walked over to the refrigerator for a water bottle. After quickly swallowing a sizable gulp, she headed back to the living room.

Now that Noreen had stopped running, Chris found it much easier to work his way out of the panties. Of course, the quickest way out would be sliding along one of her legs, down her tight spandex pants to the floor; the problem with that plan was that her spandex pants only went to her calves, and with Noreen’s clean-shaven legs, Chris would have nothing to hang on to, and it was a long way to the floor. Besides, getting to the floor wasn’t going to help his situation: if Shannon didn’t figure out what had happened to him, his only hope now was finding a way to contact Noreen, and being on the floor would only make it that much harder to get her attention, not to mention he’d risk getting stepped on. He needed to be found and kept safe until he was back to his normal height.
The only viable option was to get to the waistband of Noreen’s panties and hope she heard and/or spotted his tiny self. If that didn’t work, he’d wait for her to sit or lie down and then work his was way onto a safe surface close enough to Noreen’s ears to get her attention. One thing’s for sure, Chris absolutely did NOT want to end up near her ass: not only was there the fear of gas, but he didn’t want to be sat on again. Even though Shannon was heavier than Noreen, her ass was squishy and provided some cushioning. Noreen‘s ass however, though also big, was probably more muscular: her cheeks would crush him like a bug.
Chris started crawling in what was hopefully the right direction, and it seemed as though he was finally making progress. Suddenly, he heard music. Great, he thought, now I’ll have to shout over this to get Noreen’s attention. Can’t I catch a break?
That’s when Chris’s whole world shifted!

Let’s get this cool down over with, Noreen thought, turning on some soothing background music, I want to take a nice, long shower. She tossed the remote for her stereo over onto her couch and, after ensuring she’d have plenty of room, adjusted her pants and underwear.

Chris was wildly tossed back and forth, continuously bouncing off the surface of Noreen’s underwear like a ball in a parachute. He was yelping with fright, unable to fathom what Noreen was doing up above.
Just as suddenly as it started, the shaking stopped; for a moment, Chris recognized the potent smell of ass. Not as smelly as Shannon’s, but not much better; Noreen’s previous exercising probably hadn’t done the odor any favors. He must have been thrown backwards into the rear of Noreen’s panties, exactly where he didn’t want to be. Chris moved quickly: he had to get out before she sat down.

Once Noreen had fixed the discomfort in her underwear, she stood with her feet about shoulder width apart, placed her hands on her hips, and bent forward to touch her toes.

Before Chris knew what hit him, he was shoved directly into Noreen’s crotch, just below her asshole, pressed tightly into place by the now taut fabric of her panties. In a panic, he started struggling, but he couldn’t move, couldn’t shout for help, and the pressure was so great, he thought he was about to burst.
Then, just as quickly as it began, Chris’s torture subsided. He grasped the fabric as it loosened, pulling him away from Noreen’s crotch. The experience left him gasping to air, trying to regain his composure. Chris tried screaming for help, but before he could finish his sentence, he shot right back into Noreen’s crotch once more.
“Noreen, what’s going on?! Stop! Help me!”
That’s what Chris was trying to say, but he kept taking in a mouthful of underwear, which distorted his words. He couldn’t move....couldn’t speak. Then, he was pulled away again.
The torturous cycle kept repeating itself; poor Chris honestly didn’t know what was going on.

Every minute or so, Noreen bent over and grasped her toes, holding them for a few seconds, then straightened up again, before repeating the process. Unbeknownst to her, each time she bent over, her underwear tightened and pressed the tiny Chris up into her ass. Though the taut fabric pressed him right up against her crotch, she couldn’t feel the tiny boy squirming inside, desperately trying to wiggle free. What’s more, the panties and background music muffled his cries for help; she wasn’t going to hear any of his shouts.
Once she felt she’d stretched enough, Noreen then got down into her first pose: downward facing dog.

Chris was shoved back-and-forth, plastered against Noreen‘s crotch at least half a dozen times. He was doing his best to try to escape it, but he was completely at the mercy of the giant woman. If she didn’t stop soon, Chris wasn’t sure he’d survive.
Finally, just when Chis thought he couldn’t take any more punishment, the torture stopped.
“NOREEN! NOREEN, STOP! HELP!”
Chris took the opportunity to resume his shouts for help, hoping she’d hear him in this moment of relief.
His relief, however, was short-lived: his prison tipped forward, sending him tumbling forward through the underwear into another section. Chris thought he was going to roll right out of the panties, but luckily, he was able to keep himself inside. He eventually came to a stop as his environment began tipping the opposite direction. Chris quickly grabbed the fabric to keep himself in place while things stabilized.
From the smell of things, Chris could tell that Noreen’s vagina was somewhere above him. At least he was away from her ass. Luck, for the moment, seemed to be on his side: he might be able to use Noreen‘s current orientation to climb up the front of her panties to the waistband. Chris began scurrying up the slanted fabric; it was slow going, but he was making decent progress. He tried to go as quickly as possible before anything else happened.

After being in the downward facing dog pose for about a minute, Noreen placed her knees on the floor and resting or bottom back onto her calves. She took a moment take some deep breaths before moving into the next pose.

Chris had almost reached the waistband when Noreen shifted again. He tried to hold onto the fabric so as not to lose the progress he’d already made, When he was slammed from behind by a wall of soft flesh, knocking him down to a lower part of the underwear.
“NOREEEEEEEEEN!” Chris shouted as he rolled, trying to stop himself. Then, he came to an immediate halt when he smacked into a semi wet surface, falling back into the fabric once again. Chris could feel Noreen’s body start moving again; he grabbed onto the fabric of the panties, trying to keep from being tossed about anymore.
“NOREEN, IT’S CHRIS! I’M IN YOUR UNDERWEAR! HELP! WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING, STOP!”
Chris held on tightly as Noreen’s body rose up, then lurched forward like an amusement park ride. He screamed in terror at the top of his lungs as he soared, desperately holding onto the panties.
Then, he crashed hard into the ground, losing his grip, as the sky fell on top of him.

Noreen lay on her belly and pushed her torso into the air, stretching her abs, and looking upwards. She held the snake pose for about 30 seconds, then relaxed, lowering her belly back to the floor to rest.
As she lay there, waiting to move into her next pose, Noreen felt a tiny itch in her crotch. Not wanting to spoil her rest period, she tried squeezing and flexing her vaginal muscles to curb it. The itch went away, and Noreen relaxed once again, but after a few moments the itch returned.
Dang it, she thought, why is my crotch so itchy? She repeated the process of squeezing her vagina in a lazy attempt to scratch without having to move, but the itch persisted.
“All right, fine,” she said aloud. “I’ll do this exercise now. Besides it’ll save me from having to do it later.”
Noreen rolled to her right side, lay her elbow and upper arm on the floor, and rested her head in her hand. This’ll make that pesky itch go away once and for all!

Chris opened his eyes when he realized he was still alive. His arms were pinned to his sides and his legs felt like they were hanging outside of....wherever he was; the sour, fishy smell was an obvious indicator that he was currently shoved inside Noreen’s vagina. Since he couldn’t move his arms, Chris tried kicking his legs in a desperate attempt to work himself free, but it wasn’t having a significant effect.
“Noreen!” he cried in desperation, “Noreen! Help me, please! I’m stuck! Help!”
Chris tried to plant his feet and push himself out, or at least enough to free his arms, but his awkward position meant he couldn’t get a foothold. He tried kicking with his feet, paddling through the air like a bicycle to see if we could turn himself around.
Suddenly, Noreen’s muscles tightened, squeezing Chris so hard he couldn’t breathe; he was being crushed from all sides. Chris closed his eyes, waiting for his body to give way. Finally, Noreen relaxed; Chris gasped for air, but it was stale and sour. He had to get out, NOW!
Once again, Chris started squirming and kicking his feet. He managed to pull his right arm free, just as Noreen’s vagina tightened up again; the pain was unbearable. Chris fruitlessly tried to use his free arm to keep from being squished, but obviously, he didn’t have enough strength.
As Noreen’s muscles relaxed again, Chris realized that she must’ve felt him wiggling in her pussy. The situation, however, was bittersweet: if he kept it up his efforts, Noreen might find him....or squish him reflexively. Either way, he at least needed to free himself.
Chris used his free arm to push himself further into Noreen‘s privates to a point where he could free his left arm; once he had both arms free, he hurriedly tried to turn himself around to crawl back out, a difficult task with little room to maneuver. Somehow, Chris was able to curl up into a ball and reorient himself, sliding along the slimy surface to make his way out. Soon, his arms burst forth into the open, making contact with the fabric of Noreen’s underwear. He frantically grabbed the exterior of her clit and pulled his head out, taking a big breath of somewhat fresh air (though it still reeked of sweat and ass).
Then, just as Chris started to push his torso free, Noreen shifted to her side; he held on for dear life as she rolled. Once the environment had settled, Chris was sticking halfway outside of Noreen’s vagina, squished under mounds of flesh. He couldn’t tell, but Chris was positive that Noreen‘s legs were together, putting an immense pressure on her vaginal lips, keeping them shut tightly. He tried to pull himself the rest of the way out, but found himself completely pinned.
“NOREEN!” he desperately shouted, “NOREEN, PLEASE STOP MOVING! LET ME OUT OF HERE! OOF, OR AT LEAST LAY DOWN AND RELAX SO I CAN GET MYSELF OUT!”
To Chris’s amazement, the pressure released! Had Noreen heard him? It seemed that she’d lifted her left leg into the air. Was he about to be rescued? Chris didn’t want to squander the opportunity, choosing to use the moment to push himself free. If he was going to be rescued, he rather Noreen find him on the outside of her vagina than partway inside.
Chris started to push his way out of his vaginal prison....and got the biggest shock of his tiny life: Noreen’s huge leg was coming back down. He screamed in terror at the impending collision as the muscles around him tightened once more.
“NOREEN! NOREEN, NOOOOOOO!”
Noreen’s legs slammed back together, cutting off his cries, then opened back up again just as quickly. Chris was stunned from the impact, trying to shake off the sudden squeeze; he barely had enough time to recover as the giant leg reached its apex and came back down once more. Chris kept crying for help, squirming to avoid the inevitable, but he was trapped, squeezed tightly as Noreen’s legs closed once again.

Unaware of the tiny screams for help emanating from between her legs, Noreen was continuing with her leg lifts. A few moments ago, she was frustrated with a nagging itch in her crotch; hoping to quell it, she decided that doing some leg lifts would naturally scratch her crotch. Plus, doing her muscle toning now rather than later would mean she could actually relax the rest of the day.
For a moment, much to Noreen’s relief, the leg lifts seemed to be helping quell her itch: every time her legs closed, they squeezed her crotch, offering a well-needed reprieve. She had no way of knowing that the source of that itch was a tiny, shrunken Chris, currently sticking halfway out of her pussy, and enduring tremendous torture from her exercising. With every lift of her powerful, muscular leg, Chris was screaming, pleading for help, and every time Noreen closed her legs, those cries for help were silenced, with Chris coming ever closer to being crushed.
Unfortunately, Noreen soon realized that her leg lifts, although curbing the feelings, weren’t effectively eliminating the irritation between her legs.
“Arg!” Noreen sighed, “Stupid itch!” And now finished with the reps on her left leg, she frustratedly reached down to scratch.

Chris wasn’t sure how much more punishment he could take. The real problem was that he was stuck in an awkward position: even if he did manage to pull himself completely out of Noreen’s vagina, he’d risk being crushed like a bug between her massive legs; however, if he retreated back inside her pussy, he might suffocate. All he could do was stay as close to her lips as possible and hold on for dear life as Noreen’s massive legs continuously opened and closed, praying that her exercising would soon end.
Finally, Chris’s prayers were answered: Noreen’s leg had stopped moving.
“NOREEN?! NOREEN! HELP ME, PLEASE! HEAR ME!”
Suddenly, there came a huge rustling from outside Noreen’s pants. Chris waited with bated breath...
A huge wave of fabric collapsed in on him!
“NOmmmffph...!” Chris yelped with surprise and shouted in protest as he was pushed unwillingly back up into Noreen’s vagina. His tiny body was shoved back and forth from a force outside his prison. He screamed in terror, desperate for the torture to stop!
This is it, he thought, I’m a goner!

“Ahh!” Noreen sighed as she vigorously rubbed her crotch, “So much better.”
Now that she finally had some relief from her itchy crotch, she rolled to her left side to do leg lifts with her right leg. With each rep she completed, Noreen kept thinking how much closer she was coming to being finished. Finally, after a set of 10 lifts on each leg, she rolled onto her back, closed her eyes, and did 30 seconds of deep breathing.
The background music was so soothing, she almost wanted to just lie there on the floor and take a quick nap; maybe I’ll take one this afternoon after I shower, she thought. For now, let’s get this workout over with.
Noreen tightened her abs and slowly lifted her legs into the air; she put her hands on her butt to stay balanced and held her body in a shoulder stand as long as she could.

Chris was trying to scream for help, but it was no use: Noreen was never going to hear him. Not only had he been shoved forcefully back into Noreen’s vagina and severely shaken by her scratching, her vaginal walls squeezed and constricted him every time her legs came back together, and stretched him every time they lifted back up. Chris didn’t think he could take much more punishment; if he was going to survive, he’d have to force his way out of the giant pussy.
Thankfully, it seemed that his tormented has ceased for the moment as gravity shifted again and Chris’s orientation changed. If Noreen was taking another rest, this would be his best chance to escape, and he knew he didn’t have long.
Chris corrected himself and aggressively started crawling out of Noreen’s vagina. It wasn’t long before his arm burst the surface; he quickly freed his other arm and pulled his head out. He gasped for fresh air, which was only slightly better that he air inside of her. His torso soon slid free; only his legs remained.
Then, Noreen started moving again; Chris held on as best he could to prevent himself from slipping backwards. His orientation changed completely: from horizontal to vertical. When the movement stopped, the sudden jerk caused Chris to lose his grip: his torso slipped back into the monstrous vagina. When everything had settled, Noreen’s legs were sticking nearly straight up into the air in some kind of yoga pose.
Chris, on the other hand, was sticking halfway out of her snatch once again, struggling to free his torso. Pushing himself out of a horizontal prison had been much easier; now, Chris had to pull himself upwards—not an easy task for a 13 year old. His determination and adrenaline were pumping though, so he was able to muster enough strength to not only pull his torso out, but also free his legs!
Chris had done it: he was finally free of Noreen’s vagina. He stood atop the huge pussy, pausing to catch his breath, recollect himself, and contemplate how to get down safely...
The ground below him opened up! Chris rapidly fell into darkness; in an instant, his tiny body was gone!

Dang it, Noreen thought, stupid itch!
The irritation she had felt earlier had returned, just as she’d spread her legs apart for the next phase of her workout.
Then, surprisingly and quite suddenly, the sensation vanished! More like shifted downwards, as if whatever had caused her discomfort had retreated back inside her.
What a strange sensation! Noreen thought. Did....Did something just fall inside my pussy?!
In a panic, she hastily lowered her legs and reached inside her panties, running two fingers around the inside of her clit, afraid she might find a bug or something. Thankfully, though, she found nothing. Hesitant to restart her workout, Noreen waited to see if the sensation would return; if it did, she’d see once and for all if there really was a bug in her underwear!
Noreen sat very still....waiting....
Nothing!
She let out a sigh of relief.
“Jeez, girl,” she reassured herself, “get a grip! You’re freaking yourself out! It was just an itch.”
Noreen lay back down and continued her workout.
“At least that itch is gone,” she said to herself, “I thought it would never go away!”