- Text Size +
About a day and a half ago, Chris had prayed that the next few days would pass quickly; now that he found he actually liked being so small, time finally obeyed. Shannon and he had finished their bath and gotten dressed, although first, she gave Chris quite a show rubbing lotion all over her body—from head to toe and EVERYWHERE in between. She then made a quick dinner for the two of them and actually shared a meal with polite conversation. Now that Chris had come out of his shell and felt comfortable around Shannon, he became quite talkative, especially about his summer plans including his birthday in less than a month and beyond; though he expressed a shred of fear about being small permanently, Shannon reassured him that the effect could only be temporary and only until the potion cleared his system. Chris was glad to hear it, and planned to spend the rest of the time enjoying himself.
Once Shannon had cleaned up after dinner, the two of them retired of the living room where they sat down to enjoy a couple of movies together. Before they started, though, Shannon excused herself to use the bathroom, leaving the tiny boy on the ottoman for just a moment. Chris was quite sure that she was fully dressed when she left, because when she came back, she was no longer wearing any pants: only her underwear and a tank top that she’d put on after their bath. Chris’s eyes widened, his jaw fell open, and he could only stare awkwardly: he couldn’t believe how incredibly beautiful she looked. He was literally squirming in his seat, trying to keep himself calm—he didn’t want to have to satisfy himself a third time in the same day, and he was sure Shannon would ever let him live it down. However, she certainly didn’t help matters by sitting on the couch with her legs apart, her panty-covered crotch sitting just a few feet away from him, almost taunting him to stare.
Now, one of the perks of Chris being 13 meant that he was allowed to watch PG-13 rated movies, and Shannon, being a slight movie buff, was ever eager to introduce him to some of the action films of the 90s. Tonight’s features: Men In Black, parts 1 and 2.
Although Chris did have an appreciation for the movies that Shannon had introduced him to, tonight, however, he was understandably distracted as he lay back on the tissue pillow that Shannon had made for him earlier: he kept taking little peeks at the panties that lay visible directly behind him. Chris also stole moments to stare at her left foot, sitting out straight on the left side of the ottoman. During all of this, however, he intently watched Shannon to see if she was peering down at him, potentially catching him peeping on her.
When the first movie was over, Chris lay with his neck craned back, so that Shannon was upside down, and addressed her:
“Hey,” he said.
“Hey you,” she giggled, “What’s up?”
“Oh,” he said, “you know...”
“You are so silly,” she giggled, shaking her head. “You ready for the next movie?”
“I guess.”
“Somethin’ wrong?” she asked. “You seem a little distracted.”
“Uh, well....yes, I am.”
“Well, come on,” she said, shifting her position slightly. “Out with it, what’s wrong?”
“Well, there’s nothing ‘wrong’ necessarily,” he explained, “it’s just that I’ve been laying here like this for a bit...”
“Yeah,” she said, “And?”
“...and you’ve been sitting there this whole time.”
“Yeah,” she relented, “so?”
“So,” he said, gritting his teeth, “I’ve had a really good view.”
“Huh?!” Shannon uttered, looking at her posture. “Oh, HA HA HA! Aw.”
“Hey, it’s no my fault. You’re the one sitting like that. Kinda hard not to look.”
“But I thought you didn’t like my panties.”
“I didn’t like being INSIDE them.”
Shannon’s goofy grin got even wider as she bit her tongue between her teeth.
“You know, some guys would kill to have a chance to be inside a girls pants,” she joked. “I guess I’ll have to get used to you being able to see things from a new perspective.”
Chris rolled his eyes and sighed.
“I tell you what,” Shannon continued, “we can watch the next movie and I could sit like I am now, OR I could give you an even better view.”
“That depends on what you mean by ‘a better view’,” Chris retorted.
“Here!” Shannon said; with that, she reached her arms over her legs and grabbed the sides of the ottoman, then, keeping it steady, pulled with all her strength, sliding her bottom onto the ottoman and ever closer to the tiny Chris.
Chris quickly flipped over and watched intently as Shannon’s giant butt scooted ever closer to him. Closer and closer it inched; Chris gulped with anxiety, wondering exactly just how close Shannon was going to come. Her ass was nearly on top of him when Shannon stopped, the tiny boy mere inches away from her panty-covered crotch.
“How’s this?” Shannon asked.
Chris was currently speechless, his senses overwhelmed with both the sight and smell of Shannon’s crotch; it was enormous, and the smell familiar, but this time with a hint of lavender. He was both excited and nervous at the same time, vividly remembering being inside her panties before—the front and the back—and he wasn’t fond of either one. One end, facing being sat on and farted on with hurricane force winds, and the other end being used like some tiny sex subject. Chris just hoped whatever she had in mind wouldn’t involve either; he wasn’t sure he could take it.
“Chris,” Shannon called, “you OK?”
Chris snapped back to reality, realizing that he had been lost in thought.
“I certainly hope it’s not too much for you,” she said smugly.
“N-no,” Chris stuttered, “it’s just....overwhelming.”
“I suppose I’ll take that as a complement,” she said, smiling.
“Yes,” Chris responded quickly, “it was a compliment.”
“Well, do you like what you see?” she asked.
Chris wasn’t sure what to say; he was aroused by the proximity of the panties before him, but still quite nervous.
“Well,” Shannon said, biting her lip, “anything you want to do?”
Chris’s eyes shot directly up to her’s; she had that same come hither look he’d seen yesterday when she asked if he wanted to nestle in her breasts.
“W-Well,” he stammered, “I-I don’t know, maybe.” Chris really wasn’t sure what he wanted. His emotions were a mixture of arousal and fear.
“Look,” Shannon proposed, “we’ll start slow. You can look as long as you’d like, buuut....if you wanted to, oh, touch it, I wouldn’t object.”
Chris honestly thought very long and hard about Shannon‘s statement. He truly did want to go and feel it, but he didn’t want to go any far, and he DEFINITELY did NOT want to be inside those panties again, not matter how aroused he may have been. Chris stood up determinedly and took a deep breath. I’m gonna touch it, he said to himself. I’m gonna touch it and that’s it; no more! And if Shannon wants more, I’ll refuse! Chris slowly sauntered over to the giant wall of fabric, his mind still racing about earlier that day.
Shannon watched intently as the tiny boy approached her crotch; she had to hold back her excitement. She bit her lip and closed her eyes to concentrate, anticipating Chris’s tiny hands on her crotch. She waited with baited breath....nothing happened, so she waited a bit longer....still nothing. Shannon opened her eyes and looked down, initially thinking she just wasn’t able to feel it; there was Chris, just standing there staring up at her.
“Hey, is something wrong?” she asked concernedly.
“No,” he quickly replied with out thinking. “Well, I mean....not really.”
“Come on sweetie, what is it? What’s wrong?”
“It’s just,” Chris attempted to explain, “I don’t....I’m just not comfortable.”
“Aw, you’re just a little shy,” she cooed.
“Shannon, I’m serious!” Chris said resolutely. “Look, I’m just not ready for this, OK?”
“But, you did just fine in the tub earlier,” Shannon argued. “It’s not a big deal.”
“That was your chest, Shannon. This is....somethin’ else,” he said, motioning to her crotch.
“Chris, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s like one step up from where you were. You’re so close, come on.”
“Shannon, no; I don’t wanna go any further. Please?”
“Really?” she asked miserably.
“Really,” Chris said timidly. “I think I’d just prefer to look....and not touch.
Shannon felt dejected; the tiny boy had come so close, yet he was still far away. She felt like she was losing him. Thinking quickly, she came up with something:
“Ok, kiddo,” she began, “I tell you what: if all you wanna do is look, I think I know something that would make you happy. You interested?”
“Depends on what you’re going to do,” Chris replied, suspicious of Shannon’s intentions.
“Nothing much....just a lap dance.”
“What do ya mean? What’s a ‘lap dance’?”
“Look, you just lay on the corner of the ottoman here, and I stand up and dance for you.”
“That’s it?” Chris asked dubiously.
“Mm-hm,” she nodded. “That’s it.”
“Well, OK. Just, no touching.”
“Silly boy, you’re not allowed to touch when it comes to lap dances,” Shannon said haughtily.
Shannon directed Chris to the corner of the cushion and, one he was clear, pulled in her legs and stood up from the sofa. She stepped near the corner where Chris was laying and prepared to start the show.
Chris was extremely anxious when he saw Shannon’s giant form standing over him, her crotch almost directly overhead. Then, her giant torso started moving, swinging back-and-forth and all around above him. Chris’s eyed widened, he was hypnotized by Shannons sensuous, fluid motions; not only was she moving her hips in all directions, but she was bending her knees, bringing her huge crotch in closer to the tiny Chris. Up-and-down, back-and-forth, and side to side, Shannon sensually moved her body in all directions, giving the tiny boy an exhibition unlike any other. Every time her crotch came in close to him, Chris could feel himself getting more and more aroused, his pants certainly getting tighter.
Then, all at once, Shannon massive form turned around, facing away from the ottoman. Chris was currently staring directly at her giant ass—the very same one that had farted on him that very morning. He wondered if the show was over, then gasped in horror as it started descending towards him. Chris immediately thought that Shannon was about to sit on him; he put his arms up reactively in some desperate attempt to keep the giant butt from crushing him, but then it started back upwards. Shannon wasn’t going to sit on him at all, he realized, it was just another part of the show.
At first, Chris wasn’t too sure what to think of watching Shannon’s giant ass hovering precariously overhead, but as her dance continued, he found himself more and more stimulated. Shannon’s ass was quite a sight from a distance, just not up close, especially if you’re 1/4 inch tall. Although, if Chris hadn’t been a butt man before, he surely was one now. Of course, all the gigantic features that Shannon had playfully displayed that day—her feet, breasts, crotch, and ass—one after the other, had successfully turned him on. The day had gone by so quickly, yet Chris had come a long way in sexualizing his giant babysitter.
Suddenly, Shannon‘s rear end ceased heading towards the tiny Chris, maintaining a height about halfway between him and it’s original position. Then, the giant ass starting jiggling back-and-forth; Chris could distinctively hear the cheeks repeatedly slamming together as Shannon squeezed and flexed her glutes. Chris couldn’t believe it; she was actually twerking for him. He’d never understood what the big deal was before, but he definitely knew now. It was such an amazing display, Chris couldn’t help but reach down and grab his extremely hard member, doing his best to appease it.
Meanwhile, Shannon’s ass grew ever closer as she continued shaking it; she was being extremely careful, keeping the large butt away from the tiny boy, but it seemed to be looming ever closer. Chris was getting a little nervous, wondering if Shannon could maintain control: one quick loss of balance and he’d be squished.
Shannon’s dancing abruptly stopped; she turned her head and called down to him from above:
“Hey, I’m going to get really close now. But don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.”
Her sudden address startled him; Chris immediately removed his hand from his crotch, not wanting Shannon to realize what he was doing. Thankfully, she was oblivious to his actions.
“O-OK,” Chris stammered, quietly praying Shannon really did know what she was doing.
Then, the sky fell! Shannon’s had dropped her ass mere inches away from the tiny figure. Chris was extremely frightened! The huge butt was too close for comfort.
“Whoa!” he yelped. “Shannon, look out! That’s too close!”
But Shannon’s twerking continued; she was too lost in her dancing to hear him.
“Shannon, no! Look out! Watch it! Stop! Stop twerking, please!”
Shannon didn’t even feel it: it came swiftly and suddenly. If she had, she may have excused herself; alas, she didn’t.
Chris, however, heard the terrifying sound emanating from the ass overhead.
“Shannon, NO! OH GOD, NO!” he screamed.
Chris had no time to react. Shannon’s anus burst! The deafening sound was accompanied by a huge burst of wind—and a horrible stench.
Shannon suddenly felt a fart escape her ass. It didn’t last long, but she knew it wouldn’t matter. She giggled, slightly embarrassed that she’d have to apologize.
As Shannon stood back up and turned to face the tiny Chris, she was shocked to not see him where he had one been lying. She started to panic, when she saw his tiny figure near the opposite corner of the ottoman. Initially, she hoped he might have run that way on his own, but soon realized her fart had blown him across the cushion.
“Oh, Chris,” she called, desperately choking back the laughter, “are you OK?”
The tiny boy was coughing and wheezing, trying to catch his breath. He shot Shannon an annoyed look.
“Um, I think you’ve had enough for one night,” she snickered.
“Really,” he yelled back, “you think?!”
“Sorry kiddo, please believe me: if I’d have known that was coming, I would have excused myself.”
“Could we just watch the movie now?” he asked angrily.
“Of course, whatever you want.”
Shannon went to sit back down to make herself comfortable while Chris recovered from the event and returned to his original position on the ottoman. He quickly remembered why he didn’t want to be shrunk in the first place, and started to wonder if he’d start growing back to normal tomorrow. Eventually, he and Shannon got lost in the movie and started to put the incident in the back of their minds.
It wasn’t long before the movie ended and Shannon carried the tiny Chris up to bed. Though he reluctantly climbed into her palm to be taken upstairs, at the very least, the movie had given him time to cool off.
Shannon stopped off in the bathroom for them to brush their teeth and use the toilet (at least Shannon anyway). Chris had to use his finger to brush as his toothbrush was obviously too big. Regardless, both he and Shannon finished their business and headed off to his room.
“Hey,” she said, setting the tiny boy on the desk, “I want you to know that I really didn’t mean to fart on you earlier. It really was an accident, and I’m really sorry. Do you forgive me?”
“Well, I suppose,” Chris shrugged, “considering you hadn’t done it since this morning.”
“I really didn’t mean to, and I’ll try to be more careful about that.”
“Yeah, please do. I wouldn’t want to get blown away by hurricane Shannon.”
They both giggled.
“Well, anyway,” she continued, “good night sweetie.”
“Goodnight,” he echoed. Shannon started to get back up.
“Hey Shannon?” he called.
“Yeah?” she replied, kneeling back down.
“Do you think I’ll grow back to normal tomorrow?” he asked meekly.
“Maybe,” Shannon shrugged, “Like I told ya, it’ll wear off. It just takes time, so be patient. Trust me, you’ll be back to normal before you know it.”
“Well, um....if this IS the last night that I’m this small, I just wanted to say....today was amazing! I mean, I’ve really had fun, so thanks....for everything.”
“You welcome sweetie,” Shannon smiled. “But you should know, that even if you do grow back tomorrow, it’ll be a slow process, so we still have time to have some fun, OK?”
“OK,” Chris nodded.
Shannon didn’t get back up, just kept smiling at the tiny boy.
“What?” Chris laughed nervously at her staring.
“Nothin’,” she said softly. “Just lookin’ at ya.”
Shannon giggled, slowly stood up, and headed towards the bed.
“Goodnight little one,” she turned and whispered, blowing Chris a goodnight kiss.
“Night,” Chris said blushing from embarrassment.
With those final words, Chris climbed in his bed while Shannon turned out the light. Soon, they both closed their eyes and drifted comfortably to sleep, neither one realizing the danger they’d both face the next day.