- Text Size +
“Mwah!” Shannon pulled Chris’s car in close, tilted it upside down, and gave the tiny boy a little kiss (well, little for her anyway), placing him upright back atop her breast when she was finished.
“Hey! You did that on purpose, Shannon!” Chris shouted, still reeling from being inverted and the shear suction that was created by Shannon’s lips.
“Sorry,” Shannon giggled, “I just couldn’t help myself. You just look so cute stuck in there.”
“Well, it’s not cute!” Chris snapped. “It’s starting to get uncomfortable....and being upside down isn’t any better, so can you get me out of this now?”
“Well,” Shannon mused, “I’m afraid my fingers might be a little too big to be able to get at that tape. You wouldn’t want me to accidentally squash you trying to get you free, but I do know something that might work.”
“What?” Chris asked.
“I might be able to moisten the tape with my use my tongue,” Shannon explained.
“No way, Shannon!” Chris protested. “You are NOT licking me.”
“But Chris,” Shannon whined, “I really do have quite the talented tongue. You should see me tie knots in cherry stems.”
“I don’t care WHAT you can do with your tongue,” Chris said sternly, “I’m not going anywhere near it!”
“But Chris, if I just suck on you for a little bit, it might—“
“NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!” Chris shouted, cutting her off. “I am DEFINITELY NOT going back in your mouth again! The first time was bad enough, and you almost swallowed me. One big suck and I’m a goner. I’m not taking any more chances!”
“Chris, it’s not like I won’t know you’re in there. I’ll take every precaution.”
“We ARE gonna take every precaution and not put me back in your mouth, Shannon.”
“OK, fine,” Shannon said, slightly irritated and disappointed, “but I’m not sure....Hey! I know: the tweezers! I could use them to get your free.”
“Now THAT sounds a whole lot better,” Chris agreed.
“But let’s check the downstairs bathroom first,” Shannon suggested, “if I don’t find any down here, then we’ll go upstairs.”
“Sounds like a plan,” Chris said, anxious to be free of the tape.
Shannon, still topless, made her way to the downstairs bathroom, with Chris and the car cupped in her hands. As she walked, however, Chris couldn’t help eyeing her gigantic breasts jiggling and swaying back and forth with each step; it was quite mesmerizing. Just before reaching he bathroom, Shannon glanced down to check on her tiny passenger, and caught him staring at her chest. Chris quickly looked away to play it off, hoping she hadn’t noticed, but it was too late; Shannon could barely hold back her excitement, grinning and biting her lip. She set the car down on the vanity and combed through the drawers looking for a pair of tweezers. It didn’t take her long to find another pair, which she then used to carefully as possible, pull the tape off the car seat....and Chris right along with it. After a quick laugh at his expense, she placed him under the faucet to loosen the tape and remove the sticky toga from his tiny body, replacing it with a fresh one before returning with the tiny boy to the living room.
“Hey you,” she whispered to the tiny boy in her palm as she walked.
“Yeah?” Chris asked, trying to keep his attention on Shannon’s face instead of her bare breasts.
“You know, you can relax a bit.” she said.
“Uh, what do ya mean?” he asked, perplexed.
“I mean, this is, like, the third or fourth time you’ve seen me topless. You don’t have to be so shy.”
Chris turned beet red as Shannon, quite pleased with herself, stepped back into the living room.
“Now then,” Shannon said, placing the tiny boy on one side of the ottoman before lying down, “where were we?”
Chris simply stood there, not exactly sure what to do—if he should wait or not.
“Well, come on little guy,” Shannon beckoned. “What’re you waiting for?”
Chris obediently walked over to the awaiting giantess, stopping just shy of her side, her mountainous breasts towering above.
“Um, a little help?” he asked playfully.
“Hm....nope!” the giantess replied.
“But,” Chris uttered, shocked by Shannon response, “you said I could come and play.”
“We will,” Shannon reassured him, “but you got to earn it.”
“What....exactly do I have to do to earn it?” Chris asked anxiously, expecting a task he would not enjoy.
“You have to climb up.”
“You—you want me to climb you?! Why?”
“Why not?” she mocked, “It’ll be fun.”
“But, Shannon,” he whined, “I don’t think I can make it.”
“Well then, no fun for you.” Shannon replied, crossing her arms. “It’s a shame too, because my breasts are getting so lonely.”
The eager yet irritated Chris ran over to Shannons side, expecting to be able to easily climb her skin, but he soon found that Shannon’s body was situated so that her back was contacting the surface of the ottoman, but her side wasn’t; Chris was neither strong nor tall enough to pull himself up. Perhaps a stronger man could do it, but he wasn’t exactly in the greatest shape. He began to get discouraged, but then noticed that the way Shannon was laying, her bottom was sitting on the ottoman; Chris just might be able to climb her panties. He quickly hurried down to find the waistband and started climbing.
Shannon strained her neck to see what the tiny boy was up to; she was amazed seeing his little tiny figure scaling her panties.
“My, my!” she giggled. “Aren’t you a resourceful little boy!”
Chris finally reached the top of her hip and began traversing her stomach. Shannon’s skin felt strange under his bare feet, almost like walking on a mattress: it was his first time actually walking on some part of her that wasn’t her feet or her toes. As a result, Chris took each step deliberately, though he almost lost his balance once or twice on the journey. When he was able to reach her sternum, just below her breasts, Shannon was quite enthusiastic.
“Come on, sweetie,” she beckoned, cupping her breasts and making them jiggle, “the mountains await.”
Chris wasted no time in scaling her left breast; the skin was even softer than her stomach’s, but it felt so nice and squishy. Like a little bug, he crawled upwards, eager to reach the top. His mind immediately wandered back to his dream, about being cuddled between Sue Ann’s breasts, and he wondered what it would actually feel like to be nestled and squeezed between a real pair. Unlike most dreams, however, his could actually come true! But he was apprehensive about trusting Shannon to be gentle and caring enough to share his wishes.
Chris was so lost in thought that he didn’t even realize that he’d reached Shannon’s areola. Without hesitation, he threw himself on top of her nipple.
Shannon, watching his actions with delight, could barely feel his assault, but gasped in ecstasy nonetheless; seeing the tiny Chris enjoying himself was making her quite horny.
Chris, meanwhile, started massaging the surface beneath him, and couldn’t resist planting a tiny kiss on the sensitive bump. It jiggled slightly; a slight grin came across his face. If walking over Shannon’s skin was like walking on a mattress, he thought, I wonder what it would be like to jump on.
Chris climbed atop the giant nipple and stood up; then, making sure to keep his balance, jumped. He jumped again....and again.... and again.
Shannon felt a tiny tickle on her nipple; it felt weird, but good. She began breathing heavily.
“That’s it sweetie,” she said breathily, “Keep going!”
Chris heart-fully obeyed. He was having a blast! He saw Shannon bite her lip as he jumped; her face exhibited signs that she was enjoying it just as much as he was.
Shannon couldn’t take it anymore! She cupped her left hand around the bottom of her breast and moved her right hand down to her panties. With each of Chris’s jumps, she lightly stroked her crotch in rhythm, stimulating the pussy within. Her panties started getting very wet; Shannon knew it was going to be a good one!
Chris felt the surface below him start vibrating. Shannon had closed her eyes, her breathing became rapid and deep, and she was moaning softly. He was surprised that his jumping was having such a profound effect on her; it filled him with a sense of pride.
Then, the ground shifted. Chris knelt down to keep his balance, turning his attention to the direction of the disturbance; he quickly realized what had happened. Shannon was squeezing and massaging her breast with her giant hand, probably attempting to heighten her pleasure, Chris figured; that’s when he looked down and saw Shannon‘s hand currently stuck inside her panties, massaging herself. He couldn’t believe it: he wasn’t doing anything at all. SHE was actually masturbating right in the open, while his attention had been focused elsewhere.
Chris became very uncomfortable and hurriedly climbed down from atop the nipple. He wanted to leave the room, but obviously couldn’t due to his size. Shannon was making him extremely self-conscious; he hoped that she’d realize that he’d stopped jumping and would stop touching herself, but Shannon was too engrossed and paid him no heed. He wanted to call out to her, but some unknown force held him back.
The constant jostling from Shannon’s massaging made Chris lose his footing; he quickly grabbed on to the only thing he could—the nipple he’d just been on top of—and held on for dear life, hoping that she’d notice his peril and stop.
Shannon, meanwhile, kept right on pleasuring herself, building higher and higher as she rubbed and fingered her wet pussy. She became very hot and sweaty, her breathing continued to get faster, and her moaning got louder; she wanted to scream, unable to hold it in, but she knew she had to sit still to keep Chris from being bucked about. The feelings got stronger, she kept rubbing, building higher....and higher....she was near the breaking point, then finally...
Shannon exhaled profoundly; it felt so good! She turned her head to the side, trying to catch her breath, and removed her hand from her patties, tapping the outside, amazed at how soiled they had become. It took her a moment to recover; her breathing was still rapid as she opened her eyes and look toward her chest, expecting to see a tiny Chris still riding atop her nipple.
Unexpectedly, Chris was nowhere in sight. Shannon started to panic, but then saw his tiny form cowering behind her nipple, his eyes clenched shut.
“Are you OK, little one?” she asked breathlessly, “I hope I didn’t jump about too much.”
Chris opened his eyes and peered out from behind his bracing point. Their eyes met, and Chris noticed she looked worried, yet still quite satisfied. He wanted to speak, but couldn’t find the words. He just sat there staring at her.
“Everything OK, sweetie?” she asked again.
Chris, however, refused to answer. He was still confused about what he’d seen; he felt embarrassed....self-conscious....a wide range of emotions. Despite his confusion, he knew he’d eventually need to give a response.
“I didn’t scare ya, did I?” she prodded, biting her lip. “I’m sorry if I did. You just had me going so much.”
“Uh, I’m pretty sure you had yourself going,” Chris responded.
“Yeah,” she giggled, “but you definitely helped.”
Chris wanted to return a witty retort, but swallowed his words.
“Come on, Chris,” Shannon probed, “what’s the matter? Please tell me.”
“I’m just....feeling,” he tried to articulate, “a little embarrassed.”
“Why are you embarrassed?”
“I....you just....played with yourself right in front of me.”
“So?”
“So?!” Chris raised his voice. “It was a little awkward for me to be in the same room with you while you did that!”
“What? It’s not like you haven’t seen me do it before. And the last time you were inside my pu—“
“Please don’t remind me!” Chris interrupted. “I didn’t enjoy it then, either.”
“What about yesterday when you felt me up?”
“I didn’t ‘feel you up’ Shannon, I just rubbed your boob a little.”
“Well, you didn’t say anything.”
“How could I?” Chris countered. “I was being suffocated at the time.”
“I mean afterwards, smarty.”
“I had just passed out; I wasn’t exactly thinking clearly!”
“Ok, Chris,” Shannon continued, “look, I told you you have to lighten up. Don’t be such a prude.”
“I’m not a ‘prude’!” Chris objected, sliding down Shannon’s boob and onto her chest.
“Well, you’re certainly acting like one,” Shannon argued.
“I’m just not totally comfortable with this whole situation, Shannon.”
“What am I going to do with you?” Shannon sighed, shaking her head. “How can I get you to loosen up and not be so uptight?”
Chris’s eyes widened. He suddenly realized that this could be his big chance; this might be just the excuse he needed to persuade Shannon to let him be in between her breasts. What’s more, it would be just the thing to prove to her that he wasn’t a prude. He had to speak up, but when he opened his mouth, no sound came out.
“Hm,” Shannon thought aloud, “how do we get you to loosen up and not be so shy?”
There’d never be a more perfect moment. Shannon was setting up the situation perfectly, almost begging him to speak. Chris really wanted to say something, but just couldn’t form the words. Say something, his mind demanded, speak up! Why can’t you just ask her? Why do you have to be so darn shy? It was literally going to be a dream come true!
Chris took a step forward, his hand raised, ready to finally ask Shannon the big question. He opened his mouth....and slipped on a bead of sweat, landing face-first onto her chest.
“Oh hunny!” Shannon exclaimed. “Are you OK?” Instinctively, she reached out to help the tiny boy recover, but refrained, thinking that she’d probably do more harm than good.
“Yeah, I’m OK,” Chris strained, standing back up. “Yuck, Shannon! You’re all sweaty!”
“Sorry, sweetie. I guess I worked up a sweat. Hey! I’ve got it! I know exactly what you can do to prove you’re not such a prude.”
“What?” Chris replied, still wiping the sweat off of him.
“We’ll take a bath,” she proposed.
“What, you mean together?!” Chris inquired.
“Yeah,” Shannon confirmed, “my panties are soaked, I’m all sweaty, and I’ve been in my nightgown most of the day. It’d be nice to actually get cleaned up. Besides, you could use one, too, what with all that tape residue and sweat you’re covered in.
“Shannon, are you crazy?!” Chris yelled. “We can’t take a bath together!”
“Sure we can,” she countered. “Trust me, it’ll be fun.”
“Fun for who?” Chris asked. His mind harkened back to his shower daydream; he gulped in fear picturing himself dodging Shannon’s giant feet as she washed herself, while his tiny body gets washed down the drain from the water flowing off her body. It was a bad idea!
“I just don’t think showering together’s gonna be a good idea,” Chris insisted.
“Shower together?!” Shannon was taken aback. “Are you crazy?! You’d get washed down the drain.”
“My thoughts exactly!” Chris agreed.
“But we’re gonna take a bath,” Shannon clarified. “I’ll give you something to float in to be safe the whole time.”
“Shannon, I still don’t think this is such a good idea,” Chris said, fearful of being drowned.
“Come on, Chris, you need something to lighten you up; this is the best way. We’ll both be fully exposed, so we’ll get your reservations all out of the way at once. Or do you want me to tell everybody what what prude you are?”
“I would prefer that NOBODY know we took a bath together, Shannon.”
“Trust me kiddo, you’ll be safe,” Shannon said assuredly, “and if you do this, we can relax for the rest of the evening. We can sit and watch TV all night if that’s what you want.”
Chris, unbelievably, considered the offer for a second: he did need to get clean—he felt so icky—especially after being with Shannon while she jerked off. But he was still very hesitant about the whole situation. Was he really ready to see her naked again? It wasn’t exactly pleasant the last time, but he wasn’t quite sure how he’d react this time around. He definitely still had reservations, but he had to prove to Shannon that he had wasn’t a prude.
“Alright, Shannon,” Chris reluctantly agreed, “but you have to be careful.”
“Of course,” Shannon agreed, placing her hand to her chest for Chris to hop onto. “I’ll be extremely careful. Besides, a nice bath will feel really good on this hot afternoon.”
And with that, Chris hopped into her palm and the still topless Shannon arose from her position on the ottoman and walked out of the living room.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris stood on the bathroom counter watching Shannon as she filled up the bathtub. She’d already set the clothes that she was going to change into and lounge around in onto the nearby toilet, as well as a fresh tissue for Chris, and was currently testing the water to make sure it was just the right temperature. Nearby, also on the counter, was the Tupperware container that Chris had used to go swimming in the previous day. The sight of it put him at ease: at least he’d be somewhat protected from the endlessly deep water in the tub.
The sound of rushing water falling from the bathtub faucet was like a giant waterfall; even from his vantage point on the other side of the bathroom, Chris stood in amazement seeing the water splash into the tub.
Finally, when the tub was almost full, Shannon turned off the water and reached for tiny boy on the counter.
“OK kiddo, you ready to hop in?”
Chris took a deep breath and nodded his head.
“As ready as I’ll ever be,” he replied.
“Good, now do you want to jump in or shall I just set you down?”
“Oh, I’m gonna jump,” Chris responded confidently. “If I’m doing this, I doing it with no regrets!”
“I admire your spirit!” Shannon giggled, bringing her hand to sink level.
“....Uh, just not from too high, OK?” Chris asked, gritting his teeth.
Shannon rolled her eyes and sighed as the tiny Chris hopped into her hand. She carried him over to the tub, placing her hand just a few inches above the surface of the water.
“Good?” she asked.
“Perfect,” Chris confirmed, taking a few steps back from his current position. Then, he burst into a run towards Shannon’s fingertip; with a quick bounce step, he leaped from her hand. He huddled his body into cannonball and braced for impact.
*SPLOINK*
Chris’s cannonball was no more than a tiny drip. He stayed under the water for a moment before bursting to the surface. The water felt warm and inviting, like being inside of a giant, heated pool. More like a heated lake, he thought. If only his pool out back felt like this, he’d want to go swimming a lot more often.
“You OK?” Shannon called down.
“Yeah,” Chris replied, “the water’s great!”
“OK little guy, hang on just a second.” Shannon grabbed the container from the counter and set it on the side of the tub, then moved to the door and quickly closed it. Finally, with her back currently towards the bathtub, she reached down to remove her panties.
Chris’s eyes were locked on the giantess: the action of taking off her panties made Shannon bend over and stick out her hind end, giving Chris a nice view of her giant, naked ass. He initially wanted to look away, shuddering to think about the times he had been right next to it, but something about seeing Shannon undress made him very hard, and he couldn’t peel his eyes away.
After stepping out of the underwear one foot at a time, Shannon kicked the soiled panties towards the door and turned back to the bathtub. Now, Chris was staring directly at her giant, naked body in all of its glory!
“Well,” Shannon said to the tiny boy, somewhat seductively, “you still feeling uncomfortable?”
Chris tried calling up to her from his position in the water, but Shannon couldn’t hear his tiny squeaks from her position near the door; she strolled closer to the tub and squatted down near the water.
“What’s that sweetie?” she giggled. “I couldn’t hear you.”
“I said ‘I’m fine’!” Chris repeated, yelling this time.
“Oh no, sweetie, I’m the one who’s fine,” she laughed jokingly.
Chris laughed nervously, knowing that deep in his heart, he wasn’t fine. In fact, he was nowhere near fine, though he still tried to play off the fact that he was embarrassed, nervous, and quite self-conscious.
He watched anxiously as Shannon’s huge form towered over him as she stood up straight. He was half expecting her to grab the container and put him inside for the next part, but became both nervous and confused when he saw Shannon lift her left foot over the side of the tub.
“Shannon? Hey, wait. What are ya doing?”
Then, his anxiety turned to fear as the giant foot hovered in the air over the water. Shannon was going to step into the water, with Chris still in the way.
“Shannon, wait!” NO! Hold on a second!” Chris started shouting for her, but either she didn’t hear her him, or she wasn’t paying attention.
Then, her foot entered the water just behind Chris’s position. The disturbance sent a giant wave directly towards him. Chris could do nothing as it overtook him, pushing him away and forcing him under the water. By the time he broke the surface again, Shannon’s other foot was about to pierce the water as well.
“WAIT, NO!” Chris gurgled, but it was too late. Another huge wave hit him from the other direction, and he submerged once again. Chris took in a mouth full of water, nearly aspirating it into his lungs; he broke the surface again, coughing and hacking to clear the water out of his lungs. Chris quickly looked around, and when he had located Shannon’s position in the tub, he looked up....nearly screaming in horror: her giant figure was standing right next to him, with her ass positioned directly overhead.
“SHANNON! SHANNON, HELP!”
Then, the unthinkable: Shannon’s humongous ass started descending, right onto his position in the water! Chris started screaming for mercy as her ass approached; he was about to get drowned under Shannon’s giant butt!
“ACK! SHANNON, NO! PLEASE! DON’T SIT ON ME! HEEEEEELLLLLLP!”
“Chris, jeez! Calm down!”
Chris snapped his gaze toward the giant voice; Shannon was gawking at him, holding back her laughter. He shot his eyes back to her ass; he realized it had stopped descending and was currently hovering overhead.
“Relax, kiddo,” Shannon giggled, “I’m just teasing ya. Get a grip!”
“Shannon, THAT WASN’T FUNNY!”
“OMG, you are so uptight!”
“Well gee, Shannon! How about you and I trade places, with you down here and me up there, and we’ll see just how uptight YOU get!”
“Okay, sweetie,” Shannon said trying to defuse the situation, “it was just a joke. I’m sorry, OK?”
“Shannon, you nearly gave me a heart attack!” Chris slammed.
“Alright, you made your point. Can you forgive me?”
“I’ll let you know when my heart stops beating so fast.”
Shannon giggled and shook her head, reaching for the container on the side of the tub.
“Ok, kiddo. In ya go.”
She placed the container in the water slightly tilted, allowing the bath water to gently flow inside. Chris was captured by the current and rushed into it. It was unexpected, but actually quite fun.
“Whee!” he yelled as he flowed inside.
Shannon tilted the container back to level position and carefully placed it on the side of the tub once more, then sat down with a huge splash. Chris, meanwhile, floated in the half-full container, thankful he wasn’t beneath her when she plopped down. Once she was comfortable, Shannon placed the container back into the tub, allowing it to float on the surface, about a foot in front of her.
“Well, what do ya think?” she asked.
“Hm, a pool AND a bathtub.” Chris declared. “Who’d a thunk it?”
Shannon giggled at his remark, then took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she lay back to relax and enjoy the warm water. She finally settled in with her cleavage sitting just above the water level, and her massive breasts resting just below the surface.
At this point, any fears or reservations Chris had about taking a bath together with Shannon we’re completely gone; seeing her lay in the tub like she was got him very aroused. He gulped, this time with anxiety, as he saw the water lap up her chest and hit her cleavage. He quickly realized that he might have a rare opportunity to not only live out his dreams, but to one-up them: there lay before him the chance to nestle and be cuddled between two giant, wet, slippery breasts. As his breathing became very heavy fantasizing about the giantess before him, Chris desperately tried to summon the courage to speak up; alas, he couldn’t. He still didn’t dare to ask Shannon to do it.
Shannon opened her eyes and keenly stared at the tiny boy in the floating container.
“Hey,” she said softly, “what you doing?”
“Uh, Nothing,” he lied. “Just relaxing.”
Shannon breathed deeply, taking a moment to enjoy the atmosphere. She felt so relaxed that every muscle in her body practically released their tension all at once. Then, she could feel something welling up inside her; she would have to let it go.
Chris was still ogling the giantess before him when her heard something rumbling beneath him. His fears were realized when a cacophony of bubbles started bursting around the container.
“Ah!” Shannon uttered in relief.
“Ew!” Chris coughed. “Shannon, geez!”
“What? Would you have preferred me do it outside of the tub where you could really smell it?”
“At least I wouldn’t have been directly over it. Man, what a stink!”
“Oh, relax,” Shannon pished, “At least it was underwater.”
Chris stared angrily at her, but Shannon just rolled her eyes.
“Anyway,” she continued, “before we get too comfortable, let’s get washed up; then we can just chill, OK?”
“OK,” Chris nodded.
Shannon reached over to a nearby shelf to grab a bottle of lavender body wash. Chris’s eyes immediately locked onto the two titanic mountains slowly rising from the tub; streams of water flowed off her skin and dripped from her giant nipples. Chris was squirming, trying to curb his enthusiasm, but it was torture. Meanwhile, Shannon grabbed a small loofah sponge, squirted a small dollop of body wash onto it, and begin to work up a lather, eventually extending a soapy finger towards Chris.
“I know it may not be what you usually use to wash yourself,” Shannon said, “but it should work nonetheless.”
Chris swam over and grabbed a heap of suds and begin washing himself, while Shannon used the loofah to wash her neck and arms. He started washing himself vigorously, trying to get the fart stink off of him; suddenly, he stopped mid-scrub! Shannon nonchalantly started washing her mammoth breasts, while Chris gawked in amazement with his mouth gaped open when. What’s more, when she reached underneath the water to scrub her belly, he got quite the view of her soapy cleavage.
Suddenly, Chris felt a disturbance beneath them as Shannon’s titanic left leg rose up from under the water, like a huge whale bursting the surface. Shannon rubbed the loofah sponge all the way down to her leg, from her thigh to her toes, while Chris looked on in total awe, his member at least twice as hard as before. Then, just as quickly as it had appeared, Shannon dipped the massive leg back below the surface. After repeating the process with her other leg, she rinsed the loofah sponge beneath the water.
Chris had resumed washing himself, paying extra attention to his nether regions, trying to rub his hard cock in a frantic attempt to appease it; but once again, Shannon didn’t help the situation. She began scooping up handfuls of water and rinsing off the top portion of her body; now, Chris was salivating, literally licking his chops, watching her slippery breasts jiggle clean.
That’s it, Chris thought, I can’t stand it anymore! No more being shy. I’m gonna do it as soon as she’s done rinsing herself off. I’m gonna ask her!
“Ah,” Shannon exhaled, “there. All clean. How about you, kiddo?”
“Y-Yeah,” Chris stammered. “Me too.”
“Sweet, I’m gonna relax for a minute,” Shannon declared, about to sink back down in the tub.
“Shannon, wait!” Chris called out.
“Hm?”
“Um, I was....wondering if you could....do something for me.”
“What?” she asked readily, rolling her lips between her teeth.
Chris anxiously closed his eyes and took a deep breath:
“Well, I know I initially didn’t want to take a bath with you, but I’m....*gulp* really glad we did.”
“Me too,” she giggled.
“The thing is,” Chris struggled to continue, “I, uh....well, was thinking....maybe....” His voice trailed off.
“Shh,” Shannon hushed him. “Don’t be nervous. Just take a deep breath and say it.”
“Ok,” Chris said, taking another deep breath, “I....I really enjoyed playing on your....breasts earlier, and....do you think we could do it again?”
“Sure,” she agreed, “after we get done?”
“N-no, I meant right now,” Chris specified. “You know, while you’re still, uh....wet.”
“Oh,” Shannon giggled, “you wanna have some fun, huh?”
Chris eagerly nodded his head.
“*Giggle* Sure,” she said softly, “come ‘ere.”
Shannon extended her hands to the sides of the container, then gently tilted one end up, allowing Chris to gently pour into her hand.
“So, what exactly should we do?” she inquired.
“Well,” Chris explained, “first, put me on your chest.”
Shannon complied and dumped the tiny boy onto her chest....who then proceeded to immediately slide down her chest and into the bath water.
“Oh!” Shannon gasped. “Are you OK?”
“Yeah,” Chris called up once he surfaced, “Actually, that was pretty fun, though not really what I had in mind.”
“Hang on little guy,” Shannon said, scooping him out of the water and placing him on the ledge of the tub. “I’m gonna let some water out so I can be a bit more horizontal.”
Shannon released the drain and dropped the water level just enough so that she could lay down while still allowing Chris to stay on her chest.
“Let’s try this again,” Shannon remarked as she picked up the tiny Chris and placed him back onto her chest. This time, he stayed put.
“Ok,” she said, “now what?”
“Now,” Chris said intently, “I want you to, very carefully, press them together.”
“Wait,” Shannon said, confused, “you want me to squeeze you in between my breasts?”
“Well, don’t smother me—or squish me,” Chris clarified, “just, you know, gently play with me.”
“Ooh,” Shannon lauded him, “so kinky! Way to take some initiative; bravo little man.”
Shannon reached down and cupped her hands around her breasts.
“Alright, you ready little one?” she asked.
“Definitely!” Chris responded eagerly.
Shannon slowly pushed her breasts together; Chris closed eyes and waited as the mammoth breasts closed around him.
Chris suddenly found himself surrounded by huge masses of warm, wet, slippery skin encompassing him from both sides. He let out a tiny help of pleasure and surprise: the pressure was a lot more than he had anticipated; he tried to push the titanic walls apart, but of course he was nowhere near strong enough. Then, just as quickly as they had surrounded him, the massive breasts open, and the pressure released. A ray of light shone down from above; Chris looked up to see Shannon‘s giant face looking down at him, wide-eyed.
“How was that?“ she asked, biting her lip anxiously.
“That was....amazing!” Chris replied, barely able to fix the right word. “It’s everything I hoped it would be! Please, keep going! Just....be gentle.”
“Don’t worry,” Shannon whispered. “I think we’re both going enjoy this.”
Shannon couldn’t have been more right. For the next several minutes, she kneaded her breasts, cuddling the tiny boy in between. She’d press them together, moving them up and down, then release the pressure just as quickly. She immensely enjoyed seeing Chris’s tiny body disappear and reappear between her two large, supple bosoms. She was so astonished that Chris was not only allowing her to do this, but enjoying it as well. A rush of emotions washed over her: she felt excited, gleeful, and thoroughly stimulated. Chris has finally loosened up; all her hard work paid off! She felt like a goddess, toying with a tiny worshiper. Everything was coming together; it was more than she could’ve ever hope for!

As for Chris, he was having the time of his life: the warm breasts surrounding him filled him with ecstasy; though he may have exhibited signs of fear when they were pressed together, those fears dissipated as the pressure released just as quickly. He never once felt like he was being smothered, especially with the knowledge that Shannon wasn’t actually trying to squish him, which was quite refreshing.
Each time Shannon‘s breasts were pushed together, he got more and more aroused; the skin from the walls of her breasts were rubbing against his member, making him ever harder, and he was coming even closer to reaching the heights of pleasure once again. Chris was hoping that he’d be able to go again like he had before with Shannon‘s feet. The walls kept pressing against him, squeezing and massaging him. He started climbing upwards, trying to get to the apex of his playful captor’s cleavage, to show her that he was enjoying himself, that she was doing an amazing job, and that it was all he could’ve ever hoped for. He climbed with every ounce of strength he had, energized with each press of her boobs, higher and higher, being squeezed, rubbed, cuddled, and massaged with every push and pull. Chris was just about to break the surface when Shannon gave one last squeeze; it was all he could stand. He burst
Shannon released her breast slightly and saw Chris’s tiny form near the top of her cleavage.
“You OK? she asked.
But Chris didn’t say anything. He couldn’t: he was still in the heights of ecstasy, but he was wearing a huge grin on his face.
Shannon had seen that look before: when she had placed her foot on top. In an instant she knew that she had gotten him to orgasm once again. It was unbelievable! First her feet, now her breasts?! Chris was falling for her, just like she’d planned.
“Did you go, sweetie?” Shannon asked softly, with a smug grin.
Chris slowly nodded his head. He was still in disbelief from the amazing time he’d just had.
“Good,” Shannon said. “Chris, I wanted to say, I am really proud of you. You’ve really shown me that you can loosen up. I’m sorry I ever called you a prude.”
“No apology necessary, Shannon,” Chris quickly responded. “This has been....great.”
“Well,” she sighed, “you ready to get out?“
“You know what,” Chris said, “the water’s still warm. “how about we both just stay and enjoy it for a little longer?”
“Sounds like a plan,” Shannon smiled.
And while Shannon reclined back into the tub, Chris lay on her chest, her giant breasts on either side of him, while he stared at the ceiling. If this is how things were going to be while he was shrunk, he actually wasn’t sure he’d ever want to go back to being normal sized again.