- Text Size +
All during lunch, Chris thought about the things that he would like to do and take advantage of while he was this small; Shannon was giving him a unique opportunity and he didn’t want to squander it. Chris wanted to have fun, but he also wanted to make sure Shannon didn’t take things too far. He mulled over the possibilities while he sat, chewing a small piece of chili meat that Shannon had given him; he wasn’t too thrilled with leftovers for lunch, but she insisted, seeing as she had prepared two whole meals, each enough for at least two people, and Chris currently didn’t eat much. He also wasn’t fond of the idea of them having chili again, as he knew EXACTLY what that would mean, and hoped he wouldn’t be anywhere near Shannon’s ass when the farting started.
“So, have you given any thought to what you want to do after lunch, sweetie?” Shannon inquired before shoveling a bite of chili into her mouth.
“A little bit,” Chris said, “it’s just kinda hard. I have to change my thinking, you know. I want to do things like swim and ride bikes and stuff, but it’s kinda hard to do those things being this tiny, and I’d really like to NOT have a repeat of yesterday.”
“Mm, that makes two of us,” Shannon said as she swallowed, pointing at Chris with her spoon, acknowledging his statement. “You just have to be creative, kiddo.”
“Yeah, not exactly my strong suit,” Chris sighed.
“How about this,” Shannon suggested, “you come up with the activity and I’ll figure out how to make it happen.”
“Sounds great,” Chris said relieved.
“Ok, So, What would you like to do?”
“I really wanna ride my bike,” he said.
“Ooh,” Shannon said pessimistically, “that could be difficult: your bike’s like 100 times your size now.”
“Yes, I realize that Shannon,” Chris snarked. “I was just saying tha—Hey wait! Do you have any more that shrinking potion left?”
“Why do you ask?” Shannon probed.
“Because if you DO have some left, you could use it on my bike to shrink it down to my size. Then, I could ride it!”
“Sorry, kiddo!” Shannon said frankly. “Won’t work! This stuff only works on living tissue, not inanimate objects.”
“Who makes a shrinking potion that only works on people?” Chris asked dubiously.
“Well, not people necessarily,” Shannon explained. “Just living tissue. You know like cells and stuff.”
“Why would anyone make something like that?” Chris asked irritably.
“It was made to shrink things like tumor cells, you know like for cancer patients, so they can be removed more easily.”
“Ok. Well, I guess that makes sense,” Chris accepted. “I just hope they warn people about the side effects.”
Shannon snorted at his witty comment, nearly choking on her bite of food.
“Hey, incidentally, where did you get this potion anyway?”
“No more questions, Chris,” Shannon said, redirecting the conversation. “Let’s just figure out what to do this afternoon.”
“I told you, Shannon, I wanna ride my bike.”
“And I told you, Chris, I just don’t see it happening.”
“How about one of my LEGO bikes?” Chris asked optimistically.
“Doubtful,” Shannon replied, “It’d still be too big for you. But you know, you actually given me an idea: there just might be something you CAN ride. Do you still have all those old toys that your dad gave you from when he was a kid?”
“Sure, they’re upstairs in my closet. Why?”
“I need to go through them,” Shannon said, “hopefully, he has one that’ll work.”
“One what?” Chris asked.
“A Micro Machine®a039;.”
“What’s a ‘Micro Machine®a039;?”
“They’re little, tiny toy vehicles,” she explained. “They just might be small enough. You wanna go see?”
“Sure!” Chris said enthusiastically.
“Ok, give me a second to clean up and we’ll go check.”
Shannon quickly grabbed her bowl and utensils and took them to he sink to give them a quick rinse, while Chris waited patiently on the table. As Shannon was finishing up by the sink, she suddenly let out a huge fart.
“Excuse me,” Shannon giggled. “I guess that chili went right through me.”
Chris didn’t say anything, not that Shannon could’ve heard him from across the kitchen anyway. He was just grateful that he wasn’t anywhere near her ass (or inside her panties) when she let that one off.
Before long, Chris was in Shannon’s palm and the two were headed upstairs to Chris’s room; before Shannon grabbed the tiny boy, however, she reached into the kitchen utility drawer and pulled out a roll of scotch tape. Chris had inquired as to what it was for, but Shannon’s only response was “just thinking ahead”; Chris did get a bit nervous, though, thinking she was planning to tape him to the bottom of her foot like she’d hinted at before lunch.
When the two finally reached his room, Shannon set Chris on the floor out of the way and peered into his closet.
“Any idea where your dad‘s old toys might be?” Shannon asked.
“They should just be in a big box,” Chris replied. “It should be pretty obvious.”
It was. Shannon quickly retrieved the box and pulled it out of the closet, setting it off to the side before closing the closet door. She directed Chris to move back to a safe distance while she positioned the box between her and the tiny boy, then she opened it.
The box was filled with toys from the late 70s and early to mid 80s. Shannon sat on her knees and started rummaging through it to see exactly what was inside.
“Wow, Chris” she remarked, “there are some pretty cool toys in here.”
“Let’s see: Rubix®a039; cube, we’ve got some action figures. Transformers®a039;?! This things are probably collectible! I’ll set these aside for later.”
“Any luck yet?” Chris asked impatiently.
“Hang on kiddo,” she replied. “Here, step back some more. I’m gonna pull some stuff out.”
Chris complied with the request as Shannon piled the old toys on the floor.
“Ooh, a pogo ball!” Shannon said excitedly. “I might try this myself later.”
“Hey, you’re supposed to be looking for those Micro Machines®a039;.” Chris said irritably.
“I am,” Shannon reassured him, “but this stuff sure brings back memories. Hey, a magic 8-ball! Come here and ask it a question.”
“OK,” Chris said, moving closer. “Is Shannon ever going to find those Micro Machines®a039;?”
“Very funny,” Shannon said sarcastically, “now ask it something serious.”
“Fine,” Chris sighed, taking a moment to think. “Um, OK. Will I be safe until this shrinking potion wears off?”
Shannon rolled her eyes with annoyance, but shook the ball anyway.
REPLY HAZY.
“Oh that makes me feel SO much better,” Chris said wryly upon Shannon showing him the response.
“You walked right into that one,” Shannon mocked. “Serves you right for not trusting me. Now it’s my turn. Will Chris and I both have fun his week?”
She furiously shook the 8-ball and eagerly awaited its response.
MOST LIKELY.
“See,” Shannon said, showing Chris the answer, “everything’s gonna be fine.”
“Can you just get back to searching, please Shannon?” Chris shouted impatiently.
“One more, one more,” Shannon said excitedly. “Um, will I accidentally squish someone with my feet this week?”
“Hey, don’t ask it that!”
Shannon laughed maniacally as she shook the 8-ball.
“I’m just teasing you, Chris. Relax,” Shannon snickered, putting the ball down. As she did, an answer appeared. Shannon took a quick glance: OUTLOOK NOT SO GOOD.
“Uh, let’s keep searching,” Shannon said, resuming her search.
“Wait, what did it say?” Chris asked wearily.
“Nothing,” Shannon said apprehensively. “I think I see some toy cars in the bottom here.”
“No, what did it say?!” Chris demanded.
“It....said nothing,” she lied. “Landed on a corner. I’m gonna pull these out.”
“Shannon, LET ME SEE!” He shouted.
“Do you need to be punished again?” Shannon said strictly.
Chris quickly retreated and shook his head. He knew the magic 8-ball didn’t say anything good, but despite his curiosity, he didn’t want to press the issue; Shannon was still gigantic and could easily take control again.
“OK,” Shannon said “Now then, stand back.”
Shannon pulled some Matchbox®a039; cars out of he box; probably too big for what she had in mind, but might have to work in a pinch, the convertible especially. Eventually, nearly the entire box was emptied, which was was necessary to find what she was looking for; there, among the leftovers, were several Micro Machines®a039;. Shannon quickly removed all that she could find and placed them on the floor. Then, she warned Chris to cover his ears as she hastily tossed the remaining toys back into the box, with a few exceptions.
“All right,” Shannon muttered aloud, “let’s see if any of these work. Yes, this’ll work. Sweet! Chris, come over here and see if you can fit in this.”
Shannon set down what appeared to be a small, white convertible. From his perspective, Chris could see tiny chips in the paint, revealing a metal undercoat. Despite the toy being so small, the car was still almost taller than he was.
“So, can you fit?” Shannon asked eagerly.
“Yeah, I think so,” Chris unsurely agreed, “but I wanted to ride a bike, not ride in a car.”
“Sorry sweetie,” Shannon apologized, “best I could do on such short notice, but I think you’ll have fun nonetheless. Now, here’s what we’re gonna do.”
Shannon grabbed the scotch tape that she’d set on the floor earlier.
“I’m going to hand you a little bit of this tape; after you hop in, you’re gonna use it to fasten yourself to the tiny seat. Then, I’ll push you around in the car. How does that sound?”
“Are you sure this is safe, Shannon?”
“Positive, I’ll show you,” Shannon said, eying the surroundings. “Uh, it’s a little difficult to do up here on the carpet though. Let’s head back downstairs to the living room on the wood; then, we can try.”
“Alright,” Chris agreed, “I’ll give it a go.”
Shannon quickly gathered up Chris, the car, and the tape and carefully headed out of the room and back downstairs; once in the living room, Shannon set the tiny boy down on the floor out of the way, sat down with her legs spread apart with the car in between l, and demonstrated for Chris how the ride would go. She carefully put her fingers on either side of the tiny car and gave it a push. The car started rolling very quickly across the floor, but when it hit an uneven crack in the wood flooring, the car flipped into the air, rolling several times before coming to a stop.
“Oops,” Shannon said.
“Oops?!” Chris exclaimed. “Shannon, if I’d have been in that car, I would’ve been killed!”
“Guess I don’t know my own strength,” she replied, standing up. “But, that’s why we do tests. I’ll just have to be a lot gentler. Let me try it again.”
Shannon made her way over to where the car rested, righted it, and sent it rolling back in the other direction, slowly this time, making sure it didn’t jump or hit any bumps. Thankfully, this time the car rolled much more smoothly before coming to a stop.
“Well, what do you think?” Shannon presented. “You want to try it?”
“Maybe,” Chris said apprehensively, “but you have to make sure you don’t push too hard.”
“Of course,” Shannon agreed, “I’ll be gentle.”
“And don’t let me crash into anything. I’d hate to think what sudden starts and stops will do. This thing isn’t exactly equipped with airbags, you know.”
“Trust me,” she reassured him, “I’ll be really careful. We’ll start slowly and work our way up, OK?”
“Cool,” Chris conceded. “I’ll give it a try.”
“Great, hop in!” Shannon exclaimed, grabbing the tape while Chris hopped in the driver’s seat, which was no easy feat considering the door didn’t open and he had to literally hop over a wall. Shannon, meanwhile, tore off a tiny sliver of tape.
“All situated?” she asked.
“I guess,” Chris said hesitantly. “Just wish these seats had cushions.”
Shannon giggled and handed the sliver to the tiny boy. Chris grabbed one end of the sliver of tape and fastened it behind the seat, then Shannon peeled the rest off around his torso and Chris somehow fastened it as tight as he could.
“Alright,” Shannon readied,” are you in tight?”
“I think so,” Chris said. “Just don’t be too rough, OK?”
“OK,” she replied. “Are you ready? We’ll start slow.”
Chris nodded his head and braced himself; Shannon’s plump fingers moved in and gently gripped the sides of the car. Chris became a little nervous, wondering if she’d be able to get a good grip on the car without squashing him with her fingers, but Shannon kept her word about being careful and was able to accomplish the feat.
“Alright,” Shannon prepared, “On three.”
Chris gave Shannon a quick thumbs up.
“1....2....3!” Shannon started slowly, then gave the car a slight speed increase, setting it free. It was like a sudden burst from a jet engine. Even though Shannon had been gentle, the sudden rush of speed plastered Chris to the back of the seat. It rolled several feet before slowing to a stop.
It was like being in a stock car race, Chris was filled with excitement; it was quite fun, albeit somewhat uncomfortable.
“You OK Chris?” Shannon called, approaching the spot the car come to a rest on her hands and knees.
“Yeah!” Chris cried, “What a rush!”
“You wanna go again?” she inquired.
“You bet!” Chris said enthusiastically.
For the next several minutes, Shannon pushed Chris back and forth across the floor, occasionally retaining control of the tiny car and driving it in circles. She even crawled along behind it while pushing in through the living room, around and under furniture, like some kind of obstacle course. Luckily for Chris, Shannon’s playful spirit didn’t rough him up too much; it was one exciting ride!
“Alright, kiddo,” Shannon said. “You ready to try something new?”
“Like what?” Chris asked.
“Well, I was thinking like a rollercoaster.”
“Ok,” Chris timidly agreed. “but no too rough.”
Shannon gripped the car and started moving it slowly in a circle around her, getting him acclimated to the speed; then, ZOOM! Shannon tilted the car back and lifted it into the air.
Chris truly was on a rollercoaster. He held on for dear life as the car moved up and down, around and through the air. Shannon started walking briskly throughout the house, sending Chris and the car on one wild ride!
“Doing OK?” she asked.
“Fine,” Chris answered nervously. “I’m good. Just....don’t drop me.”
“Well actually,” she began. “I was thinking about giving you a little reward for being so brave and willing to play along.”
“Uh, what kind of reward?”
“Think of it like a bonus ride,” Shannon winked, grinning.
“Shannon, what exactly are you planning to do?” Chris asked nervously.
“You’ll see,” she giggled eerily. “But, if it gets to be too much for you, we can stop at anytime, deal?”
“Uh, OK,” he replied reluctantly. “Deal!”
Shannon nonchalantly walked back into the living room and took a seat on the ottoman. Then, she set the car on the floor.
Chris gulped in fear. His view of Shannon was intimidating: she was sitting with her legs somewhat straight, her huge feet resting on either side of the car, with both sets of toes ominously rolling on the wood floor, making sucking noises as they lifted off the surface. The sight of Shannon’s feet made Chris slightly hard, but also very uneasy, as he wasn’t sure what she was about to do.
“Remember,” Shannon reiterated, “if you feel uncomfortable, just say the word and we’ll stop. Ready?”
“A-Alright, r-ready,” he stuttered nervously, hanging on tight.
“Here we go!”
Shannon bent forward and carefully grasped the tiny car once again, inching it closer to her right foot. Chris was worried than her foot was going to lift up and come back down on top of the car AND him, but once the car reached her toes, Shannon rolled the car onto her toe and along her foot. Soon, she was rolling the car up her right leg to her thigh towards her belly, making a hard right turn, lifting the car over the crotch of her nightgown and onto her left thigh. She rolled the car back down her left leg and over her foot back down to the floor. She stopped he car on the floor and sat up straight for a second.
“How was that, hun?” she asked.
Chris honestly couldn’t describe how he felt. He was breathing heavily; the rush of emotions was overwhelming! As he ascended her legs and neared her crotch, the stimulating feelings surged through him, straight to his nether regions.
“It was good,” he finally replied.
“Would you like to continue?” Shannon asked expectantly. She so was giddy when she barely made out his tiny head nod, she started rapidly shaking her legs up and down tapping her feet excitedly.
The ground started shaking from Shannon’s feet stomping on the floor. Chris yelled and held on for dear life, hoping that the constant impacts from Shannon feet didn’t roll the car under them to be stepped on.
“Ack! Shannon, watch your feet!” Chris yelled.
“Oh sorry sweetie,” she apologized, “I guess I got a little excited. Ready for lap 2?”
“Yeah, let’s do it,” Chris said.
Shannon repeated the process again: rolling the car up her smooth leg, only this time, she brought her left leg up to her lap. Instead of heading back down to the floor, Chris traveled down the side of her left thigh, past her knee, and down to the side of her foot where she carefully rotated her sole upwards and rolled the car back and forth along the bottom of her foot, from her heel to her toes. It was almost like having a foot massage.
Chris, though he was enjoying himself, was trying to study himself: running along Shannon souls wasn’t exactly keeping in the car level; he kept checking and rechecking the tape around him, making sure it stayed fastened.
“Still enjoying yourself?” Shannon asked.
“I’m good,” Chris said, straining to keep comfortable.
“Good,” she giggled, “but you know, this nightgown DOES make it a little tough to go anywhere except my legs. If you want to go any further, I may just have to take it off.”
Chris’s eyes grew wide; he desperately tried to stifle his grin.
“Uh, w-well, I-I uh, guess....if you must.” Chris stuttered, trying unsuccessfully to hide his eagerness.
Shannon set the car on the ottoman directly in front of her crotch and prepared to remover her nightgown. She had been so attentive to the tiny boy for the first part of the day, she didn’t even take a moment to get dressed. It wasn’t a big deal though: if she didn’t necessarily have anywhere to go, it wasn’t uncommon for her to stay in her pajamas all day long. Of course, removing it meant she’d be more comfortable on a hot day, and more apt to retain the attention of a certain tiny boy.
For Chris, he had quite the view. Shannon’s placement of the car in its current position meant that he had a perfect view of her panties; even with her nightgown on it was still a sight to behold. Then, as she slowly pulled the silky nightgown up over her head, exposing her bare breasts, Chris’s boner grew at least 2 sizes. It was the first time he had seen Shannon from this vantage point, at least since he’d wanted to; he had a pretty good idea when Shannon would take the car to next.
Shannon provocatively reached down, grabbing the tiny car, and slowly drove it towards her crotch. Chris’s ride nearly went vertical as she drove it up and over her now moist panties, the smell of the pussy beneath made Chris shudder as memories of him being forced inside it the day before came flooding back. Shannon stopped the car just before he stomach, taking a moment to lie down while her other hand ran upwards along her body, as if presenting Chris with the next leg of the track.
Then, Chris stared moving again: over her tummy and her bellybutton, and across her ribs to the mountainous breasts towering over her chest. First between them, then around each one, and finally to the heights, stopping atop her huge left nipple. Shannon took a moment and grinned and wrinkled her nose at the tiny Chris resting on her breast. She could barely make out his facial expressions, but could tell he was enamored with her. She loved this moment and almost couldn’t contain herself. She swiftly hopped the car over to her right nipple, then back to her left, making boinging sounds as the car bounced back and forth. She wondered if she’d be able to discretely touch herself while keeping Chris otherwise occupied. Slowly her left hand moved to her crotch, brushing one finger upwards along her pussy.
“Did you enjoy the ride?” she asked, biting her lip.
“Very much so,” Chris stated. “This has been great, Shannon.”
“Better than riding your bike?”
“It’s been....quite enjoyable,” Chris giggled shyly, scratching he back of his head.
“You didn’t answer my question, cutie. Was this better than go for a bike ride?”
“OK, Shannon,” he conceded, “it was better than riding my bike.”
“I’m glad,” she whispered sweetly. “Would you like to hop out?”
“Really, but I was just getting to the good part,” Chris fake whined.
“Oh, I didn’t say we were necessarily ‘done’,” Shannon explained, “I just asked if you were ready to get out of the car. You’re welcome to play as long as you want.”
“R-Really?” Chris uttered, nervously.
Shannon nodded her head, jiggling her breasts slightly (which didn’t help Chris’s resistance any).
“Um,” Chris gulped, “you....promise you’ll be careful?”
“Of course, sweetie,” she cooed.
“Well, what exactly do you want me to do?” Chris asked, stalling.
“Anything you’d like,” she replied. “Just enjoy yourself.”
“U-Uh, well....I mean....sure, I-I guess,” he stammered.
“What’s the matter,” she asked, pouting, “don’t you like my breasts?”
“Uh, well....I uh, i-it’s not that,” he stammered, trying to form words.
“Well, what is it then?”
“It’s just....I don’t know....I’m just a little....nervous, that’s all.” he explained.
“Why are you nervous?” Shannon giggled. “It’s not like it’s the first time you’ve seen or felt my breasts.”
“Well, yeah, that’s true,” Chris hesitantly agreed.
“Then what’s the big deal?” she said, asking the obvious.
“It just that....the last two times we’ve done anything involving your breasts, something bad has happened.”
“Chris, both of those times I wasn’t paying close enough attention to you, I admit that, but this time, you’ll have my undivided attention. Nothing will go wrong, I promise you.”
Chris thought long and hard about Shannon’s proposal. Should he risk trusting her? Despite everything that happened yesterday, she HAD been really careful today, except of course for the ‘panty punishment’ earlier. And she had giving him free reign today. This could be a golden opportunity for him: a chance to live out his dream, just not with Sue Ann. He almost felt like he was cheating on her with Shannon.
But that’s silly, he thought, isn’t it? I mean, it’s not like Chris actually had feelings for Shannon, he reasoned, he just liked the fact that she was actually being nice, even at his current height. As long as he kept he happy, there really was no harm. Besides, he was getting to take real advantage of his size and do hints others could only dream about doing. Why shouldn’t he try to make his dreams come true?
“OK, Shannon. Let’s have some fun,” Chris stated surely, reaching to free himself from the tape. He tried reaching behind himself and grabbing one end, giving a big tug....but the tape held firm; he squirmed back and forth, but couldn’t dislodge himself.
“Uh, Shannon?”
“Yes dear?” she said happily.
“Could you help me out of this thing?” he embarrassingly asked.
“Sure sweetie,” Shannon giggled. She reached for the tiny car atop her breast.... but then hesitated.
“Are you sure you can’t free yourself?” she asked.
“Positive,” Chris replied. “I think I fastened myself in a little too good.”
“And there’s no way for you to wiggle free?”
“No,” Chris said, straining, “oof, not one bit.”
“Well OK,” Shannon giggled, gritting her teeth with a playful smile. She reached for the car, gently holding it by the sides between her two fingers, and brought it closer to her face. Chris thought she was going to sit up, but he soon realized Shannon wasn’t moving—she was bringing him and the car ever closer to that shit-eating grin.
“Hey Shannon, what are you doing?” he asked nervously.
Shannon only giggled, biting her lip, bringing the car ever closer to her awaiting mouth.
“Shannon? Shannon stop! What are you doing?”
But Shannon said nothing, only licked her lips, as if getting ready....to eat him.
“SHANNON! NOOOOO!” Chris was now hysterical. He struggled desperately to get free, but the tape wouldn’t budge. When he saw Shannon’s mouth begin to open, he knew it was too late—his fate was sealed. Chris covered his eyes and shielded his face, not wanting to see the horrific end that awaited him.