- Text Size +
Shannon was getting impatient: Chris still had yet to emerge from her toes. She felt Chris free himself from her between her two toes earlier, and barely felt him climbing amongst them, but she hadn’t felt anything in some time.
“Chris, you doing OK?” Shannon inquired; she received no answer.
What could be taking him so long? she thought. Maybe I made things too hard for him.
Getting restless, she leaned closer to her closed feet and attempted to open her toes in such a way that kept her feet together; she didn’t want Chris to abruptly fall from his perch. In order to accomplish this while still maintaining her position, however, she had to hold her ankles tightly, increasing the pressure between the soles of her feet, unknowingly squishing the tiny boy in between.
Even though Shannon’s face was currently not too far over her feet, her souls being together muffled any cries for help that may have been emanating from between them. She carefully slid her toes apart and peered inside: there was no sign of Chris.
Out of fear, Shannon jerked her feet apart, hoping to find the tiny Chris somewhere on the ottoman, alive and unharmed. The sight nearly took her breath away: Chris was plastered face first, stuck to the sole just behind the balls of her left foot, wiggling his arms and legs in a desperate attempt to free himself.
“CHRIS!” Shannon gasped. “Oh my gosh! Hang on sweetie!”
Shannon quickly reached down and gently peeled the tiny Chris from the bottom of her foot, carefully placing the poor boy down on the ottoman. Then, she flung her feet to either side of the ottoman and brought her face in close to check on him.
“Chris, are you OK?” Shannon asked nervously.
Chris was lying on his side, breathing heavily, trying to recover from nearly being squeezed to death. It took him several minutes to regain his composure, turning over onto his back to speed his recovery, and attempt to wrap his head around what had just happened.
“Chris, speak to me!” Shannon begged.
“I’m OK, Shan,” he called up, panting. “Just need a minute. What happened?”
“I don’t know, hon. One minute, I could feel you climbing my toes, the next minute I didn’t feel anything. You were taking while so I carefully checked my toes to see what was taking so long, but when I didn’t see you, I panicked. I pulled my feet apart and there you were, stuck to my foot, so I peeled you off...”
Shannon’s voice got slow and started to trail off. She was embarrassed at the fact that she had put Chris’s life in danger yet again after just promising to be careful. Actually, she was mortified, afraid of how Chris would react to the incident despite being several times smaller than her.
Chris didn’t immediately respond. He was still stuck in thought, shocked at what had just transpired. However, he wasn’t confused about what had happened, rather about what he felt. It wasn’t anger, nor was it frustration at the giantess or his situation. At first, he was indifferent about the whole incident, but his confusion turned to clarity as he remembered what he was feeling a minute before when he was pressed between Shannon’s feet. Despite the difficulty breathing and the intense pressure, Chris felt pleasure.
Chris couldn’t understand it; he should have been fuming, cursing Shannon’s carelessness, but oddly, he felt no animosity towards her whatsoever. Although he didn’t initially know what was happening at the time when he was trapped, the odor of lotion and feet gave away his location. When Shannon leaned in close, that’s when his body was plastered face-first into her sole. Even when he was stuck, he liked it; it was exactly what Chris wanted when he was watching TV and ogling Shannon’s feet: to rub his hands, his whole body over her wrinkly sole, to be enveloped by the bottom of her foot. The whole experience felt different from the last time he was plastered to Shannon’s foot in his bedroom, when he felt nothing but sheer terror. Though it wasn’t exactly in the way that he imagined, Chris’s experience was surprisingly pleasant.
“Are you sure you’re OK, sweetie?” a large voice broke through the silence.
Chris opened his eyes and looked up; Shannon’s face was full of anxiety and worry, waiting for his reaction to the whole situation. Chris sat up on his elbows, using his arms to hold his torso up, and replied to the concerned giantess.
“Yeah,” Chris hesitated, “I’m-I’m OK.”
“Chris, I’m so sorry,” Shannon rambled, “I didn’t mean it. If I’d have known you were in trouble, I wouldn’t have...
“It OK,” Chris said, trying to get a word in, but it was kind of hard when there’s a giantess talking a mile a minute, and your voice is tiny and squeaks. All the while, Shannon kept speaking without ceasing.
“Shannon, listen to me, please! It’s OK, really. I’m fine.” Chris stood up, trying to make his voice heard over Shannon’s apologizing, but her constant rambling was still drowning him out.
“SHANNON!”
Shannon stopped mid sentence, surprised she could actually hear Chris’s tiny shout.
“It’s OK,” Chris assured her in a more hushed voice, “I’m OK, really.”
“Are you sure, I-I didn’t mean to squeeze you so hard.” Shannon said.
“Yes, I’m sure.”
“Please don’t me mad. I was just trying to play along.”
“I’m not mad, Shannon. Just a little....shaken.”
“Well, I’m glad you’re not hurt.” Shannon continued, slightly ashamed.
Chris said nothing, only took a deep breath.
“I guess I am a little....surprised you’re not angry,” Shannon admitted, trying to get a response.
Chris, however, wasn’t exactly sure what to say. Should he really admit to Shannon that he actually LIKED being stuck to her foot? That seemed like a terrible idea. He could just imagine her taking it way too far, walking all over him....literally. Or, leaving her big foot on top him while he squirmed helplessly underneath.
“Chris?” Shannon called after he didn’t respond.
“Huh?”
“Are you SURE you’re not mad?”
“Y-Yeah, I-I’m sure.”
“It’s just that you say that, but you’re ignoring me.”
“I’m sorry, I was just....thinking.”
“About...?”
“Well....I-I’m just a little....confused, that’s all.”
“Confused?” Shannon puzzled, “About what?”
“Well, I don’t know....it’s just, strange.”
“What’s strange?”
“Look Shannon, I’m not sure I can talk about it.”
“Oh, come on Chris. I really want to make it up to you, it’s the least I can do.”
“Well, it just felt....weird,” Chris relented. “You know, being stuck to your foot and all.”
“Oh,” Shannon uttered, “yeah, I can imagine that would be weird, being stuck to a person’s foot. It was probably scary for you, huh?”
“It was, but....that’s not why it was strange.” Chris said shyly.
“OK,” Shannon said, confused. “Then what?”
“I.... don’t know if I can tell you.”
“Please, Chris,” she begged.
“Well,” Chris sighed anxiously, “look, I’ll only tell you if you promise not to make a big deal out of it.”
“I won’t, I promise.” she replied a little too quickly.
“I mean it, Shannon,” Chris brazenly warned, “No teasing me and you have to promise not to take advantage.”
“‘Take advantage’?” Shannon pondered aloud. “Of what?”
“Of me,” Chris explained bluntly, “If I tell you this, you can’t go overboard or make a big fuss.”
“OK, Chris. I promise.”
“Cross your heart?” Chris proposed.
“Cross my heart!” She replied sincerely, making a cross over her chest with her finger.
“Alright, this isn’t exactly easy to say, but....when I was stuck to your foot earlier...”
“Yeah?”
“Well, it wasn’t....exactly....all bad.” Chris confessed.
“Huh?” Shannon said, scratching her head.
“I mean, I know I was trapped and trying to get free,” Chris continued hesitantly, “but, I....actually....kind of....liked it.”
“You....liked it?!”
“Kinda.”
“You....liked being stuck to my foot?!” Shannon repeated, still not sure she’d heard him correctly.
“Look,” Chris explained, “I know it sounds crazy, but....It was kinda nice: the....feeling your foot part, not the squishing part.”
“Wow!” Shannon giggled. “You really DO like my feet, don’t ya?”
Chris turned nearly beet red with embarrassment. He was nervously awaiting what Shannon’s reaction was going to be, wondering what she would do with the information he had just confessed. Taking a deep breath, he readied himself and look back up to Shannon face to gage her response.
Shannon’s expression was a mixture of emotions: surprise, confusion, contemplation. She seemed lost in thought; Chris was hoping it just wasn’t how she could torture him. Soon, Shannon carefully leaned in closer to address him. This was it!
“Can I tell YOU something?” She said softly.
“Sure,” Chris replied preparedly.
“Honestly, I’ve been....well, really worried about you.”
“Worried? Why?” Chris asked with concern. “Is it about me shrinking?! Please tell me this’ll wear off!”
“No, it’s not that,” Shannon retorted quickly, trying to ease his distress. “It’s nothing bad.”
“Ok, good,” Chris breathed a sigh of relief. “What is is then?”
“Look,” Shannon continued, “I told you from the beginning that I shrank you so we could have some fun, but it would probably be more fun for me.”
“Yeah, No kidding,” Chris said cynically.
“Anyway, even though I was planning on teasing you and everything, I got really scared with those close calls yesterday just as much as you did. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you, like yesterday by the pool.”
“Or yesterday in bed.” Chris chimed in.
“Yeah, that too,” Shannon said timidly.
“Or during dessert last night,” Chris added.
“OK, you made your point!” Shannon snapped, then calmly continued:
“Yes, I should’ve been more careful; I admit that, but I WANT to be careful, I want you to be safe, I want US to make the best of this; I really do want you to have a good time while you’re this small Chris, because I care about you, now more than ever. I mean, I really do care about your feelings and what you think....of me AND this whole situation. I want you to have fun; I want us BOTH to have fun this week. But I wanna make sure you stay safe; I don’t know what I’d do if you were....*Gulp* squished.”
“Do you really mean that, Shannon?” Chris asked dubiously, yet hopefully.
“Yes, of course I do.” Shannon replied sincerely. “Whole heartedly! I’m sorry for all the bad things that happened and I want to make it all up to you, so, how about, for the rest of the day, we’ll do whatever you want to do? You come up with the ideas, and I’ll make them happen. I’ll make it so that we both have fun doing them.”
“Seriously?” Chris asked.
“Mm hm,” Shannon nodded.
“Anything I want to do?”
“Yep!”
“And you won’t take advantage, or tease me if I don’t want you to?”
“Nope!” Shannon said, shaking her head.
“OK,” Chris said, “it’s a deal.”
“Just remember,” Shannon reminded, “even though you get to pick the activities, I’m still in charge. If I don’t think we can do it safely, we’re gonna have to pass. Don’t go all crazy; you have to be reasonable and responsible.”
“All right,” Chris agreed.
“So,” Shannon said, “we’ve still got some time before lunch, what do you want to do?”
Chris was about to speak up, but he stopped. Shannon was giving him free range and he completely blanked. Well, except one thing, but he was too afraid, too embarrassed to ask.
“I....actually can’t think of anything,” he lied.
“Well,” Shannon thought aloud, “would you like to play with my feet some more? I promise I’ll be careful this time.”
A wave of emotion flooded over Chris; he couldn’t believe what Shannon had just offered. He didn’t want to admit it, but he did want to play with her feet some more, he just didn’t know how to ask. Thinking back to how shocked and aroused he was being stuck to her foot earlier, Chris wondered if there were a way he could feel those feelings again without being in danger.
“U-Um,” Chris stuttered, “well, I was thinking....maybe we could try something.”
“Sure,” Shannon perked up her ears, “what?”
“Well, maybe I could....I don’t know, feel your sole again?”
“Sure, sweetie,” she obliged. “No problem.”
Shannon lifted her left foot from its dangling position and carefully placed it on its side on the ottoman.
“Here,” she said, “Why not try my left foot?”
“Ok,” Chris giggled at her eagerness, moving towards the giant foot.
Once he arrived, he began running his fingers up and down the soft flesh of the bottom edge of her sole. He could feel his tiny member getting hard; the scent of her foot just as arousing as before.
“Wow,” Shannon uttered, “I can’t even feel anything.”
The side of her foot resting on the cushion of the ottoman wasn’t putting a large amount of pressure to the side of her foot, but it was just enough to make Chris’s touch imperceptible.
Chris, meanwhile, was enjoying himself, but wasn’t exactly feeling the pleasure he had felt before. He needed to move to a different location.
“Hey, Shannon,” he called, thinking of an excuse, “maybe you could feel it better if I was nearer to the center of your foot.”
“Ok,” she concurred, placing her fingers down for Chris to carefully hop onto. Then, Shannon slowly moved her fingers over near the center of her foot.
Chris pressed his hands into the soft flesh of the middle of Shannon’s foot, running his fingers in and out of the sole’s wrinkles. It felt so weird: at his small size, the soft skin of Shannon’s foot was like memory foam, he’d press his hands into her flesh and watch in amazement as prints he’d made slowly disappeared as the skin returned to its original shape. Surprisingly, despite them having been pressed together only a few minutes earlier, the sole was cool to the touch; Chris couldn’t help but put his cheek up to the skin, letting out a sigh of ecstasy and satisfaction as his arousal grew.
Intently, Chris outstretched his arms and planted himself face-first into Shannon’s sole, hoping for the heights of pleasure he had felt earlier. The smell of her foot was intoxicating, the feel of it stimulating, and the overall sensation pleasing. As Chris moved his body back and forth across the bottom of Shannon’s foot, he enjoyed every minute.
Yet, despite those nice feelings, Chris felt there was something missing. He didn’t know what more he could do. How could he relive the moment that both scared and aroused him so.
Up above, Shannon was wearing a slight grin as she ogled Chris’s actions with joy and disbelief, occasionally shaking her head slightly. She was so giddy to see the tiny boy enjoy himself, yet pondered why he was enjoying her feet so much. But, at the end of it, she didn’t care. Chris was falling into her grasp; she wondered what else she could do to make him want her more.
“Having fun, sweetie?” she asked sweetly.
“Oh,” Chris yelped, snapping back to reality, “Yeah, very much so.”
“Everything OK?”
“Yeah, I guess so,” Chris shrugged.
“You ‘guess so’?” Shannon balked. “What’s wring?”
“Nothing’s wrong,” Chris affirmed.
“Come on, out with it,” she urged, carefully moving her hand closer to her face. “What’s the matter?”
“Nothing’s the matter, Shannon. I guess....I guess just feel there’s something....missing.”
“‘Missing’? What do you mean?”
“I don’t know,” Chris said shyly, “it’s hard to explain.”
“Oh,” Shannon said dejectedly, “Well, we can do something else if you’re not happy.”
“No, Shannon,” he quickly retorted. “That’s not what I mean.”
“Well, what is it then?”
Chris couldn’t quite form the words, so he gave no reply.
“Chris, it’s OK. Look, just tell me the best way you can. You don’t have to be shy with me. No judgment, I promise. Besides, I kind of owe you one.”
“Alright,” he relented, “here goes: when I told you it felt ‘nice’ to being stuck to your foot, I wasn’t entirely honest.”
“So you didn’t like it?”
“No, I did. I really did! I just....liked it, a lot. Like, really a lot!”
“So, you....WANT to be stuck to my foot again?”
“Well, I mean, I don’t know,” Chris stammered.
“I mean, I can figure something out,” Shannon offered. “Maybe there’s some tape around here.”
“NO!” Chris quickly rebutted, “That’s not what I meant! I mean, what I wanted to say was: I want to feel those feelings again, not....necessarily be stuck to your foot again.”
“Oh,” Shannon giggled. “I think I see what you mean.”
“Good,” Chris breathed a sigh of relief, “‘cause this conversation was starting to get a little awkward.”
“It’s OK, sweetie,” she cooed. “Don’t be embarrassed. It’s what EVERY guy wants.”
“Really, EVERY guy wants your feet?!” Chris blurted.
“No, silly,” Shannon laughed. “Every guy wants to feel....you know, turned on.”
“I’m not ‘turned on’!” Chris argued, blushing. “It....just felt....good.”
“Newsflash, kiddo,” she declared. “That’s EXACTLY what ‘turned on’ means.”
“OK, fine! I’m turned on. You don’t have to make a big deal about it.”
“Relax, Chris. It’s no big deal. You’re not the first guy I’ve met that’s had a thing for feet.”
“I’m....not?!” Chris stood flabbergasted.
“Of course not,” Shannon assured him. “It’s actually more common than you’d think.”
“Well, I guess that makes me feel a little better.”
“Look, I think I know what to do,” Shannon said assuredly.
“What?”
“It’s something I used to do for one of my old boyfriends. I think it’s right up your alley.”
“Well, tell me Shannon.” Chris urged. “What is it?”
“It’s a surprise. Trust me, you’ll like it.”
“Shannon, just tell me what it is. I want to make sure it’s safe.”
“Chris, would you just trust me?” Shannon moaned. “I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.”
“Well, OK,” Chris begrudgingly agreed. “As long as you promise to be careful.”
“Gee, don’t sound so enthusiastic,” Shannon said sarcastically. “I thought you wanted my help.”
“I do, Shannon, you’re just making me nervous.”
“Just relax,” Shannon said, lowering her hand to the ottoman, “You’ll like this. I guarantee it!”
“OK,” Chris said hopping off for fingers. “Remember, be careful.”
“Chris, I know what I’m doing. Now, lay down.”
“Why? What are you gonna do?” Chris asked apprehensively.
“Would you just lay down?” Shannon asked irritably.
Chris anxiously obeyed the towering giantess and lay down on his back, unsure of what Shannon was going to do.
Shannon carefully lifted her right leg and crossed it in front of her; then, she stood her left leg up, with her knee bent and her sole planted on the cushion of the ottoman.
“Let’s see,” Shannon thought aloud, “how about you scootch to your right a bit.”
“Uh, OK,” Chris stuttered, taking several big scoots to his right, closer to Shannons left foot. “How’s this?”
“A little more,” Shannon beckoned.
“Now?” Chris called up after moving a bit more.
“Perfect!”’she replied. “Now, don’t move!”
Shannon grabbed the tiny tissue pillow she had made for Chris earlier and gave it to him. Chris instinctively put it behind his head, propping his neck up a bit to see her better.
Suddenly, and without warning, Shannon lifted her left foot and hovered it over the tiny Chris. Chris was extremely nervous as the giant foot cast a looming shadow over him. Immediately, his thoughts returned to his dream: Shannon’s holding giant foot over him as she scrunched and flexed her toes, laughing with sadistic glee as she stomped down on him. His nightmare was coming true! She’s going to do it! Chris thought, fraught with terror. Shannon’s going to step on me!
“Shannon, STOP!” he screamed. “What are you doing?! NO! Please, don’t squish me!”
The foot suddenly disappeared from his view and was replaced with Shannon’s giant face, ingrained with a look of concern.
“Chris!” she cried, trying to console him, corralling his tiny body with her hands to keep him from running away. “Chris! Chris, it’s OK. It’s OK, I’m not gonna squish you. Please, just calm down. Breathe sweetie, just breathe. You’re safe, I promise.”
Once Chris seemed to calm down a bit, Shannon explained everything.
“Chris, it’s OK. I’m not going to squish you. I’m just trying to give you a better view, OK? Just relax.”
Chris collapsed onto his back, breathing deeply to calm his nerves, and ensure his heart didn’t beat out of his chest.
“Jeez, hon,” Shannon remarked. “Did you really think I was gonna SQUISH you?!”
“I-I wasn’t sure,” Chris admitted.
“Sweetie, I promised you I wouldn’t hurt you. Why would I go back on it?”
“It’s not you, Shannon,” Chris tried to explain. “I’m sorry, I just....I had a bad dream last night, and....I guess I’m a little paranoid.”
“Must have been some dream,” Shannon remarked.
“Yeah, it was.”
“What was it about?”
“You, uh,” Chris began, not wanting to admit the whole truth, “you....stepped on me.”
“Oh,” Shannon uttered, “I see. Well, I’m not gonna step on you, Chris. I’m just trying to give you a nice close-up view,” Shannon disclosed. “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful. Just lay back and relax.”
Chris complied with Shannon’s request, lying back as her foot hovered over his body once again. Then the show began!
Chris looked upwards in amazement as Shannon gently squeezed and flexed her foot above him. Soon, Chris began to settle in, the fear melting away, leaving behind only pleasant thoughts. All the while, Shannon’s foot danced overhead, her toes wiggling, teasing him as they moved up and down, scrunched and flexed. Occasionally, Shannon will tip her foot forward, moving her toes in close to the tiny Chris, giving him an up-close view before she tipped the foot backwards to its original position. Each time, Chris felt a wave of anxiety and arousal as her toes came in close, and released as they retreated.
Chris was stunned: Shannon was actually doing a good job. He understood why her ex-boyfriend liked this so much, the soul dancing above and was mesmerizing; Chris was completely lost in its dance. Of course, Shannon’s ex probably hadn’t seen her foot at Chris’s size; he figured it increased the emotions tenfold.
Soon, Shannon’s foot retreated slightly as she moved her right leg closer to the tiny Chris’s position while her left heel rested on her leg, giving her a slight reprieve from holding her foot in the air. Shannon leaned closer and, starting at her knee, rubbed her hands down her smooth, silky leg until she reached her toes. Her hands split to either side of her foot, gently rolling from forefinger to pinky, each digit tapping the sides and the bottom of her foot as she squeezed and flexed the sole.
Wow! Chris thought, this sure is something!
He felt so good, so relaxed, and so aroused. What’s more, his was so happy his trust in Shannon was well-placed: she was keeping her word to make him happy and safe, and that was exactly what he needed.
“How are you doing down there, sweetie?” Shannon asked softly.
“Wow, Shannon!” Chris exclaimed. “This is so great! Thank you!”
“My pleasure, little one. Now don’t move, OK?”
“OK,” Chris acknowledged, now trusting her completely.
Shannon moved her right leg back towards her and carefully set her left heel near Chris’s position a few inches from his tiny frame, bouncing him up and down on the cushion.
“Hey!” Chris exclaimed. “Take it easy, Shannon!”
“Sorry, little guy,” she apologized, “Don’t worry, I’m being extra careful. Just don’t move around too much.”
Now, Chris could see the wrinkles of Shannon’s heel while her toes continued their dance above. The entire foot was swaying back and forth in its tantalizing display, as if taunting the tiny boy underneath. His erection was nearly twice as big as before watching the sole of Shannon’s foot much closer than at the start. Before long, Shannon’s foot was swooping closer to him as it swayed, getting closer and closer as it swayed. Each time Shannon raised the stakes, Chris’s arousal grew and grew. He was nearly at the heights of pleasure he had reached before; another boost, and he’d explode.
While Chris enjoyed the view below, Shannon was enjoying taunting him from above, trying all sorts of different moves to keep him aroused. She had done foot play before, but never with someone THIS small....well, at least never with tiny person who actually enjoyed it. She was enjoying this playtime, and if she could find more ways to keep Chris entertained, it was surely going to be a week to remember. Shannon wondered, however, if she should push her luck and get a little more playful, hopefully doubling Chris’s pleasure....and HER fun.
“How are you liking the show so far?” she asked, giggling.
“This is amazing, Shannon!”
“Well, if you like it that much, and you’re up for it, we could try something new.”
“‘New’? Chris uttered, perplexed. “What?”
“I’ll only do it if you say you trust me 100%.”
“Come on, Shannon,” Chris whined, “Just tell what it is. I’m not sure I can take too many more surprises.”
“Ok, we don’t have to,” Shannon conceded, starting to move her foot away. “I guess you don’t want any more of my feet today, then.”
“Wait, we don’t have to stop,” Chris objected.
“Well, if you’re not willing to try anything new, what’s he point in continuing.”
Chris did NOT want to stop! He was so close, but it seemed the only way to get Shannon to continue was to let her win. He just hoped it would be worth it.
“Okay, okay,” Chris finally agreed, “Let’s try the new thing.”
“Like I said, only if you say you trust me 100%.”
“Fine, I trust you 100%. Just be careful. Now let’s do this!”
“My, My,” Shannon teased, “so anxious. Alright now, don’t run away.”
“I won’t,” Chris promised.
“Okay, ready?” she tested.
“Ready!” Chris said excitedly, starting to lay back down.
“Oh, and don’t squirm too much,” Shannon warned, moving her foot in close. “I’ll need to concentrate for this, I wouldn’t want to accidentally squeeze to hard.”
“Wait, what?” Chris managed to utter as a set of massive toes wrapped around his tiny body and lifted him into the air. Now, he was wedged between the second and third toes of Shannon’s left foot, his upper torso enveloped in the sticky skin; his muffled cries for mercy going unanswered. Then, just as quickly as she had grabbed him, Shannon released the tiny Chris; he yelped as he fell, bouncing onto the cushioned surface below. Chris had stopped tumbling, catching his breath as he lay prone, trying to shout in protest. He turned over just in time to see Shannon toes descending straight towards him.
“Heymmfm!” Chris eked as Shannon’s toes contacted the surface, completely covering him, trapping him underneath. Shannon squeezed her toes gently, feeling his tiny body scrunched underneath her arches, and lifted her foot once again.
Initially, Chris was squirming quite a bit, attempting to free himself, intent on getting Shannon to stop; after he first few times, however, Chris started feeling aroused again. Although he was not fond of the constant prodding by Shannon‘s toes, he realized she wasn’t actually hurting him, nor was she trying to. Actually, it was kind of fun, like being on some kind of carnival ride, only way sexier.
Meanwhile Shannon, despite teasing the tiny boy like a cat playing with a mouse, was actually being extremely cautious: making sure she didn’t put too much pressure on the cushion when grabbing Chris’s tiny body, squeezing him lightly yet firmly as she lifted him up, and not dropping him from too high a height. Shannon wasn’t trying to be mean, Chris realized, she was just being playful, maybe a little too playful though. He was sure that in the event of an emergency, he’d be able to signal her despite the difficulty.
Finally after a few minutes of tossing Chris around with her toes, Shannon relented, delighting in the tiny boy’s laughter.
“I guess that means you liked it,” Shannon commented.
“I can’t believe how much fun that was,” Chris said, still giddy with joy.
“I hope I didn’t hurt you, Chris,” Shannon said hesitantly. “You may not believe it, but I really WAS trying to be extra careful.”
“Well,” Chris admitted, “I was scared at first, but it turned out great.”
“So,” she inquired, “did that take care of your *giggle* ‘little’ situation?”
“What ‘little situation’?” Chris asked.
“You know,” Shannon said, gritting her teeth. “Did, *ahem* your little captain release his men?”
“My what? What ‘little captain’? And what men?”
“You know. His ‘SE-MEN.”
“Shannon, what are you talking about?”
“Ugh!” Shannon exclaimed, “Did it take care of your boner?”
“Oh,” Chris replied shyly, “Well, it did feel really good.”
“I’ll take that as a NO,” Shannon said, gaging not only is lackluster response, but also making out his tiny erection under his toga.
“But I really DID enjoy myself, Shannon,” Chris insisted. “It felt good.”
“But you didn’t feel any....’release’?” Shannon said, making air quotes.
“I don’t think so,” Chris admitted.
“Yeah, I thought not,” Shannon stated bluntly. “Well, I’ve got one last thing I can try.”
“Try? Try to do what?”
“To get you to go silly.”
“‘Go’? Wait, you mean...”
Chris could finish his sentence, but Shannon knew he finally understood and nodded.
“Shannon, I’m not gonna....do that! Not here, not now!”
“Chris, you said you wanted my help to feel good again.”
“I think I feel good enough.”
“Come on, Chris,” Shannon pleaded. “We both know what you meant. You said you wanted to relive the feelings you felt when you were stuck to my foot. What better way than this? Look, at least let me try one last time.”
“Well,” Chris said, seriously considering all his options, “Do you really think it’ll work?”
“If it doesn’t, nothing will. At least, not anything you’d probably agree to.”
Chris wasn’t exactly sure what Shannon’s last statement meant, but didn’t really want to dwell on it.
“Ok, Shannon,” Chris surrendered. “Fine, if you really think I can feel....those feelings again, let’s try it! Uh, What is ‘it’ anyway?”
Shannon’s moved in close to the tiny Chris and whispered: “A foot job.”
“What’s a ‘foot job’?”
“You’ll see,” she said with determination. “First, I need to get you in position. Do you mind if I pick you up with my toes one more time? It’ll just be easier.”
“OK, Chris giggled, “go ahead.”
Shannon gripped the tiny boy between the toes of her left foot once again, and carefully deposited him near the right side of the ottoman.
“OK, she directed, “now, lie back down.”
“But my pillow...” Chris began.
“You’ll be fine without it,” Shannon insisted.
“OK,” Chris said assuredly as he lay down on his back yet again. “Now what?”
“Now....This!” Shannon quickly picked up her right foot and planted it directly on top of the tiny Chris, with him directly underneath the center of her sole.
Shannon’s sudden movements caught Chris completely off guard. He didn’t even have a chance to object as two tones of flesh pressed down upon his tiny body. Chris didn’t know exactly what Shannon was doing, but the pressure he felt was much greater than before; he tried to call out to Shannon to stop, but his shouts were muffled by the huge mound of flesh above him. It was pressing and rubbing against every part of him: from his head to his feet, and even his tiny member in between. Chris desperately tried to push the foot off of him, but it was much too heavy; he feared for his life. Chris was hoping Shannon would let up, but it didn’t look like it was going to happen in time. He couldn’t breathe, couldn’t move. Panic set in; his body kept rubbing back-and-forth, up-and-down, and side to side along the center of her wrinkly sole as he struggled, squirmed, and wiggled. He was trying to scream, trying to breathe, the pressure increasing, until finally...
Chris exploded! All at once, his pent-up stress, pleasure, fear, and pain were released. He stopped struggling, stopped wiggling, stopped resisting, as if he accepted his fate. Then, the pressure subsided and Shannon’s foot lifted. Chris gasped for fresh air, panting heavily, thankful that he was still alive....and also thankful for his ‘release’. After a brief recovery period, he sat up on his arms and looked up into the smiling face of the giantess above him.
“Feel better?” she asked giddily.
“Better?!” Chris asked “You just tried to squish me!”
“No, I didn’t,” Shannon said. “I was trying to get you to go.”
“Shannon, I thought I was going to suffocate!”
“I wouldn’t let that happen, Chris. I figured once you stopped struggling, you’d be finished.”
“Yeah,” Chris chimed in, “I thought I WAS finished.”
“No,” Shannon said, irritably. “I meant I figured you....ejaculated. So, did you?”
Chris was beside himself, speechless. He HAD ‘gone’, and it felt GREAT! Despite all the wiggling and struggling, Shannon had done it: helped him reach higher than he thought possible.
“Actually, yes,” he managed to say, “I can’t believe it. I did.”
“How did it feel?”
“Amazing!”
“Glad I could help,” Shannon giggled with pride.
“You did, Shannon. You really did. Thank you so much.”
“My pleasure sweetie.” She quickly scratch an itch on her foot and swung her legs off the sides of the ottoman, moving just a little bit closer to the tiny boy.
“So,” Shannon moved on, “Now that you feel better, how about we go fix some lunch?”
Chris didn’t say anything, only nodded happily.
“Alright,” Shannon said. “So, how would you like to travel?”
“What do you mean? We’re just going to the kitchen.”
“Yes,” Shannon said, “but how would you like to be carried? In my hands, or maybe....somewhere else.”
Chris wasn’t exactly sure what she meant, but she motioned to the right side of the ottoman, where her right foot awaited with toes wiggling. His eyes got very wide with anxiety.
“How about we just do things the easy way this time?“ Chris said anxiously.