- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

SATURDAY/SUNDAY

Shannon carefully guided a large scoop of pudding into her mouth, closed her lips around it, and slowly withdrew the spoon. She had, however, greatly misjudged the size of the scoop; she didn’t dare swallow it all at once and risk choking, so she decided to savor it. She kept her mouth closed and gently swished her tongue back-and-forth, slowly warming up the huge gob of pudding until it was smooth and creamy; if she came upon any cold or rough spots, she simply used her tongue to work it back in. Then, once Shannon was satisfied that it was good and warmed up, she slowly started swallowing, little by little, letting the slimy goo slide down her throat.
Shannon continued indulging yourself, slowly swallowing the dessert, enjoying every minute. Even when the entire bite was finally small enough to swallow completely, Shannon kept letting it slowly slide down her throat, savoring the entire bite, though still using her tongue to feel for any cold spots.
At one point, she came upon a semi-solid bit with the tip of her tongue. Probably unmixed powder, she thought, so she mixed it back in with the rest of the bite thinking it would dissolve.
Shannon had nearly come to the end of the bite, and was just about to swallow the rest, when she felt the speck again, but this time it felt very squishy. Odd, she thought. She was tempted to chew it, but something held her back; she wanted to savor it, so she maneuvered her tongue and plastered the crumb to the roof of her mouth, using the tip to hold it in place until it dissolved.
Shannon waited....and waited....and waited.... Why isn’t it dissolving? she wondered. Yet, the more she concentrated, the more she could’ve sworn the tiny crumb was moving, wiggling, almost pushing back against her giant tongue. She nearly freaked, thinking she might’ve accidentally put a bug in her mouth...
Shannon snapped to attention! Quickly, she examined her breast, eyeing the spot where the tiny Chris had been....he was gone!
Shannon immediately, scraped the wiggling piece from the roof of her mouth and spit it into her hand; there, amongst the dark-colored spit, covered in chocolate, was Chris.
“Chris! Oh my gosh, Chris! Speak to me! Please, speak to me!”
But the tiny boy lay motionless in her palm, half-dead.
“Chris! Wake up, please!” Shannon desperately pleaded, “Please, sweetie, please!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris giggled in ecstasy as he pressed his body into the soft, fleshy walls of his prison. The giantess above him gently squeezed her breasts together, being careful not to squeeze too tightly as to squish the tiny boy in between them. Chris never felt like he was suffocating: he felt warm and relaxed, nearly at peace as he nestled in the giant woman’s bosom. Needing a quick rest, he climbed upwards, poking his head out from the cleavage, and gazed into the loving face of the giant babysitter.
“How’re you doing down there, little one?” she asked.
“I’m doing great!” Chris called back up. “I’m so glad I get to spend the rest of the week with you.”
“Me, too,” she cooed, “and I’m so glad that my business got canceled and I was able to come and stay with you like you asked.”
“You have NO idea how glad I am, Sue Ann.” he confessed. “Being this small was really scary at first, but now....*sigh* I almost don’t want it to end.”
“I know cutie,” Sue Ann smiled, “we’ll just make the best of it until you grow back to normal. Until then, I’ll take good care of you and keep you safe. I promise I won’t let anything happen to you. In the meantime, we’ll have some fun, *giggle* it’s not every day that I get to play with a tiny little boy.”
Chris was SO happy: his dreams were coming true and he was enjoying spending every minute with the giant Sue Ann, who was currently sitting cross-legged on the floor. They had been playing all morning long and neither of them was getting tired of it.,
“Would you like to play on my toes again?” she asked.
“Absolutely!” Chris replied, reaching his arms up to the loving giantess. Sue Ann didn’t reach down for him, however; instead, she placed one hand on her chest just below her boobs and used the other hand to force her breasts apart. Chris slowly slid down her soft, smooth skin, landing gently in her palm. Then, she gently lowered him down to her right foot, her toes wiggling in anticipation. Chris nearly jumped into the ticklish toes; Sue Ann giggled at his eagerness while she squeezed and flexed them, gently caressing the tiny boy, being careful not to squeeze too hard.
Chris was loving every minute; he didn’t want it to end!
“Hey sweetie,” Sue Ann interrupted, “hop off for a second. I need to use the bathroom.”
Chris perked up, raising his tiny eyebrows to the lovely giantess.
“Oh no you don’t, little boy! I’m doing this by myself.”
“Can’t blame a guy for trying.” Chris called up, winking.
“Uh huh,” she giggled. “I’ll be back in little bit, so stay right here, OK? Don’t move!”
“OK,” Chris complied, hopping off her foot, “hurry back!”
“As quick as I can, sweetie,” Sue Ann replied, uncrossing her legs and rising up off the floor. Chris couldn’t help but gaze upwards in amazement at the towering giantess standing before him, admiring her huge features from his perspective: from her perky breasts and well-toned torso, to her smooth, slender legs and soft, lightly-tan feet. Each part complemented the whole perfectly. Chris’s jaw dropped in amazement as he watched her walk away in nothing but her underwear.
Once Sue Ann was out of sight, Chris fell to his knees, lay on the floor, and breathed a sigh of ecstasy; he was smitten with the beautiful giantess, and going to fully enjoy the next several days with her. They were gonna do everything together, making the most of his “little” situation. If this is what life could be like, he thought, I wouldn’t exactly be upset if I was this small forever.
Chris closed his eyes and contemplated what else he could do with his loving babysitter. He’d have to be creative, he didn’t want either of them to get bored. Maybe I could convince her to take a bath together, he thought.
Soon, he heard giant footsteps moving in his direction. Ah, the goddess returns! Chris, wanting to be wowed by Sue Ann’s figure from his perspective, kept his eyes closed until she was right over his tiny body. The booming footsteps crept closer and closer, shaking the ground more intensely with each step. Finally, they stomped on either side of him, coming to a halt. Chris took a deep breath, positioned himself so he’d be staring straight up to Sue Ann’s form over him, and slowly opened his eyes....
Chris gasped in horror! The giant standing over him wasn’t Sue Ann, it was...
“Ha ha ha!” Shannon cackled, “Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily, little guy?”
Chris rose up onto him forearms, desperately scooting backwards away from the evil giantess, but he was too small to make any meaningful escape from her.
“I’m not done with you yet, Chris.” Shannon smirked, “I’ve got big plans for you, little one.”
Chris frantically called for Sue Ann, hoping that she’d come back and rescue him, but his voice had gone hoarse: he couldn’t talk, couldn’t make any sound at all.
“Don’t bother calling for help, Chris,” Shannon taunted, “Sue Ann’ll never hear you, and by the time she gets back, we’ll be gone!”
Chris hastened to his feet, frantically trying to run away, but Shannon was too big. She stomped her foot, watching with sadistic glee as the tiny boy stumbled, falling back to the floor. She delighted in his plight, towering over him as if he were nothing but a little bug.
“Oh no you don’t, little man!” she rebuked, mocking his pathetic attempt to escape. “You don’t get away from me that easily! You’re coming with me, one way or another!”
Chris shook his head no, holding a hand up to the giantess in some feeble gesture of protection.
“And after all I did for you, THIS is the thanks I get?!” Shannon scolded, perturbed. “You could have made it easy on yourself, but now, you’re not gonna get any mercy from me!”
Chris watched in horror as Shannon lifted her huge foot, hovering it over him, enveloping his tiny body in its humongous shadow. Shannon pleasured at his struggles, squeezing and flexing her foot, scrunching and wiggling her toes with a hungry look of evil in her eyes, reveling in each squeeze.
Christ was petrified: he couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe! He could only imagine the horrors that lay in store for him.
Shannon cackled with delight as she slowly lowered her plump foot to the ground. Chris screamed, frantically waiving off her fleshy sole, begging for mercy, but ultimately, he could do nothing as the giant foot descended....closer....closer....until....*SQUISH*.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Chris jerked awake, sitting up quickly in his bed. He was breathing heavily, sweating profusely from every orifice in his body. What had started as such a nice dream had turned into a nightmare. Unfortunately, as he surveyed his surroundings, he realized his nightmare was far from over. His hopes that the whole ordeal had all been a dream were dashed: he was still a quarter of an inch tall, shrunken by his lust-driven babysitter.
He eyed the clock over on his nightstand across the room: 8:15AM. Somehow, he’d been able to sleep through the whole night, despite the events that had transpired the previous day; although, it did take him a while to get to sleep.
Chris took a quick moment to stretch, hoping that he’d feel refreshed, but the unsettling memories from the night before still reverberated through his mind.

After Shannon had come disturbingly close to swallowing him, oblivious to his presence in her spoonful of pudding, she had spit him out into her hand. Receiving no response from the unconscious boy, she attempted to revive him like she had previously, with tiny droplets of water. She had succeeded in getting him clean, but Chris tiny body lay lifeless in her hand. Shannon kept nudging his tiny body, hoping he’d wake up, but she had yet to receive a response.
Thinking quickly, she scoured a nearby drawer for a magnifying glass, using it to carefully inspect the tiny boy just to see if he was breathing. She was relieved when she saw his tiny chest move up and down, though just barely. He was alive for now, but it took over an hour for him to regain consciousness while Shannon kept a diligent vigil.
After he had awoken and regained his wits about him, Chris was steamed: not only had Shannon almost ended his life for the umpteenth time that day, she had broken her word, failed to keep her promise! And despite Shannon’s endless apologies, Chris simply couldn’t forgive her, and he didn’t think he ever would. He just wanted the day to be over and insisted that Shannon take him to his room to go to bed, to be left alone for the rest of the night.
Shannon did her best to calm Chris down and make them feel comfortable and safe, hoping that he might forgive her. She painstakingly cut a small piece of foam to make his bed and used a tiny fabric square to make him a blanket and fashion a pillow. Chris, however, was unmoved; he simply told her to leave him alone and let him get some sleep.
Despite knowing how angry he was, Shannon staunchly insisted on Chris sleeping in the same room as her, opting to sleep in his bed instead of the guest room. Chris initially protested, but Shannon was insistent that she stay close by just in case he needed something; she gave him a stern ultimatum: either she sleeps in his bed in his room or Chris sleep on the nightstand in the guest room. Chris, too tired and frustrated argue any longer, relented, choosing to stay in his room, but insisted that Shannon set him and his bed on his desk rather than his nightstand; he didn’t want her to accidentally roll over in the night and crush him with her hand. Just what I need, he thought, crushed by yet another one of her body parts.
Now, Chris sat on the piece of foam sulking, while Shannon lay on the other side of the room under the covers, still fast asleep. He was hoping she’d wake up soon and take him to the bathroom; it was amazing he’d gone most of the day before without having to go after being shrunk. Of course, he was so mad he was tempted to just crap in the corner, though he was sure he’d be punished, and he’d suffer more than she.
He couldn’t believe it was only the second day. This was already turning into the longest weekend ever; how was he ever going to survive the coming week? Several times he thought long and hard about running away until the effects wore off....assuming they ever did. But, like it or not, he would need Shannon to make it through this, and shuddered at the thought of having to fend for himself. He needed her, but didn’t want her.
Chris came to a decision! He knew that Shannon would protest, but it was his only choice. He’d have to be firm, and play on her weakness (Yeah right, what weakness?); he had to get her to comply; his life literally depended on it!

Shannon lay with her eyes wide open. She’d already been awake for over an hour, contemplating exactly what to do about Chris. How could she regain his trust? What started as a week of her wildest dreams coming true was turning into a nightmare, and she wasn’t sure exactly why.
She’d planned everything so meticulously, despite the short prep time. After having tested the shrinking potion on her ex-boyfriend, she realized that not only did the potion actually work, it would wear off, too. The next time she saw Chris she was going to do it, but she needed an extended period to be with him. Thank goodness the opportunity arose when his other sitter canceled. Now, she’d have a whole week to play with, tease, and dominate him.
So why was she hesitating? Why didn’t she just take charge like before? What changed? She used to love being the dominant one, wrestling with Chris, sitting on him, farting on him, sticking her feet in his face, and THAT was when he was big enough to at least fight back. But he was tiny now; there was no resistance. She should have been having the time of her life playing with his tiny body, sitting on him, sticking him in her panties.
Now, Shannon simply couldn’t get herself to just take charge. But why not? He was a fraction of her height. She could just walk all over him, figuratively AND literally! She could make him do whatever she wanted and could do with them what she pleased. Why can’t I just be dominant like before? For some reason, Shannon felt reserved. The incident in bed the day before when she thought she’d lost him, and then again with Rachel by the pool, had Shannon really shaken. And then almost swallowing him alive....she tried to be careful not to squish him, but it never crossed her mind that she might lose him....or eat him! She wanted to have fun with Chris without killing him in the process. The thought honestly scared her!
Shannon gulped with fear....then felt the worse thinking about the irony of the gulp. What if I hadn’t decided to savor that last bite? she thought. What if I had just gulped it right down? What if I never realized what I had done?
She’d been worrying all night long, having cried herself to sleep the night before. She was careful to do it softly, however, as she didn’t want Chris to know.
Why didn’t I just check my breast to make sure he was OK? she scolded herself. I could’ve realized it right away and spared myself the pain, maybe even had a laugh about it. Why am I so worried about what he feels? It must have something to do with this shrinking business, Shannon concluded. I should just take matters in my own hands and play with him like I planned, despite whatever objections he gives.
So how do I regain control? Shannon pondered. Whatever she was going to do, she needed to figure it out before Chris woke up. She needed to make him think like he could still dictate terms, while still retaining control. If she was going to get Chris to fall for her like he had started to the day before, she would have to be coy.
I have to get him to trust me again, Shannon stated with determination, she just had to! And she’d have to be careful, in her words and her actions. One wrong step and...
Shannon slowly turned over in the bed, her big, blue eyes eventually falling on the desk across the room. She had to squint for moment to see if the tiny Chris was stirring, and could just barely make out his tiny frame on the small piece of foam. At first, she simply lay and stare, wondering what the tiny boy was thinking, hoping that a good night’s sleep helped him cool off.

Chris finally saw the giant Shannon stirring; he watched her intently, waiting for her to get up, but she seemed to be frozen. Her eyes were glaring at him, making him feel uncomfortable at first. He half expected her to go right back to her normal, terrible self. The longer he watched, however, the more he realized the expression on her face was one of worry and sadness, as if she was racked with guilt from the previous night. One thing was for sure, Chris reasoned, something about this whole shrinking situation had changed her, and him too, in more than just the obvious ways.
Currently, Chris felt Shannon’s eyes burning into his soul; he wondered exactly what she was going to do.
“Come on, Shannon!” Chris uttered discretely, “Say something!”
After what seemed like an eternity, Shannon finally sat up, slowly made her way out of bed, then lightly stepped over to the desk, bending down to address the tiny boy.
“Good morning,” she said meekly.
“Morning,” Chris responded despondently.
Shannon didn’t hear his response, but his body language said enough.
“Did you sleep OK?” She asked. This time, Chris didn’t give any verbal response, only a slight nod.
“Are you....feeling better today?” Again, Chris didn’t really want to answer the question, he wasn’t even sure what his response would be.
“I need to use the bathroom,” he said, changing the subject.
“Huh,” Shannon strained, “I can’t hear you, can you speak up?”
“I SAID I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM!” Chris shouted up in annoyance.
“Ok,” Shannon reeled, “Geez, you don’t have to shout! You just have to speak so I can hear you.”
“Well, you’d be able to hear me just fine if I weren’t half an inch tall!”
“Chris, I thought we were past this.”
“The only way we’re gonna be past this, Shannon, is when I’m back to my normal height!
“Can’t you just have a little patience, kiddo?”
“Easy for you to say!” Chris snapped. “YOU’RE probably gonna survive the next two days!”
“Chris, how many times do I have to apologize to you? What do you want me to do, get on my knees and beg for forgiveness?”
“What you can do is just leave me right here; don’t take me anywhere or do anything, just bring me my meals and check in on me from time to time to make sure I’m OK. Other than that, just leave me be until I grow back to normal; it’s the only way I’m gonna survive!”
“Chris, would you at least be reasonable?”
“REASONABLE?! How is any of this reasonable?!”
“I told you I would take care of you...”
“Well, you’ve done a great job so far!” Chris said sarcastically. “It hasn’t even been one day and I’ve had a dozen close calls! And as for promising to take care of me and be nice to each other, you couldn’t even keep your promise for ONE BLOODY DAY!”
Shannon wanted to shout back, but restrained herself, attempting to diffuse the situation.
“Look,” she continued calmly, “I freely admit this is all my fault, OK? It’s all MY doing. So, why don’t we just go downstairs and discuss this calmly over breakfast.”
“Why, so I can fall into a bowl of Cheerios and you can finish me off?”
“Chris, I am trying to be nice, but this attitude is really starting to tick me off!”
“How do you EXPECT me to feel?!”
“I expect you to at least hear me out. And incidentally, I’m still in charge this week, so if you don’t check that attitude, I can guarantee you it’s going to be a week from hell!”
“Compared to what it’s been so far, I’m not sure things could get worse!”
“Chris, I’m warning you...”
“...And I’m warning YOU, Shannon: if something happens to me, YOU’RE the one who’s gonna have to explain it to my parents. And, If I have a single mark from abuse, I’ll make sure they sue you for all you’ve got!”
“Oh, is that so?” Shannon replied, flabbergasted by his brazenness.
“Yeah!” Chris affirmed. “That’s so!”
“All right, little man!” Shannon asserted. “I’ve tried to be nice, I really have. But if you’re gonna be like this, I’ll give you a punishment you’ll REALLY regret!”
With that, Shannon reached two plump fingers down towards the tiny Chris.
“Hey, stay away!” Chris protested. “Don’t you dare come near me!”
Chris fell over his bed and desperately tried to run away from the approaching fingers. He was able to reach the rear of the desk, but he had nowhere to go. He turned back as Shannon’s fingers came in close!
“Stop! Leave me alone! No!”
It was futile. Shannon easily nabbed the tiny boy and quickly hoisted him into the air.
“LET ME GO!” Chris demanded, unable to free himself from her clutches.
Shannon, however, didn’t waver. With Chris held firmly between her fingers, Shannon slowly stood up. Then, using her free hand, she lifted up the back of her nightgown and opened up the back of her panties.
“Shannon, STOP!” Chris demanded. “Put me down! Where are you taking me?”
Shannon still gave paid him no heed, positioning her fingers directly over the opening in her underwear.
“Shannon, NO!” Chris pleaded, realizing his destination. “PLEASE, NO!”
Shannon let go. Chris screamed as he tumbled down the back of her panties, ever closer to the giant ass contained within. He couldn’t stop his descent, eventually colliding with her giant ass cheek, coming to a stop just below her sphincter.
“SHANNON, WAIT! NO!” Chris tried to call up, but it was no use. Shannon quickly snapped the band on her panties closed.
“HEY! I don’t want be in here!” Chris tried to shout as the panties closed, but the fabric all but muffled his cries for mercy.
“Be quiet!” Shannon demanded, though she couldn’t really hear his squeaks anymore and could barely feel him struggling even while she concentrated, but assuming Chris was continuing to protest his imprisonment, she tapped her butt lightly as she addressed him.
“And if you don’t calm down right now,” she warned, “you know exactly what you’ll get!”
Despite Shannon’s warning, however, Chris continued to struggle, hoping she was bluffing. Not wanting to take a chance, and thinking Shannon actually WASN’T bluffing, Chris kept trying to free himself.
“Chris, I’m warning you!” Shannon affirmed, barely still feeling his struggles. “Stop it, or else!”
Chris, however, didn’t care. He wanted out of the panties, whether Shannon did it or not. He was tired of being tiny and treated like a toy; he wasn’t just some play thing, he was a human being! A human being tortured by a gigantic babysitter! He had to escape, one way or another —escape the torment....escape he giantess — before he ended up squished!
“All right, buddy! You asked for this!” Shannon called out unsympathetically.
Chris’s anger and frustration suddenly turned to terror and dread. All the memories of what it was like when Shannon had farted on him before came surging back....all of them terrible! He was so angry a minute ago he’d forgotten how much he hated her gas at this size. He had made a huge mistake!
“Shannon! Shannon, wait!” Chris called up as he heard the gasses bubbling up inside her giant rectum.
Shannon, however, couldn’t hear his cries, nor was she at all interested in listening to what he had to say anyway. Initially, she had been holding it in until she used the bathroom, not just out of courtesy, but to save face in Chris’s eyes. Now, she was going to teach him a lesson about forgiveness! She slowly braced herself, spreading her legs slightly and bending forward a smidge, and stuck out her rear a tad.
“SHANNON, PLEASE!” Chris desperately shouted, pleaded for mercy. “NO! PLEASE SHANNON, DOOOOON’T!”
Shannon’s ass exploded in a torrent of wind, plastering Chris to the back of her panties. It was like a wind tunnel blowing directly into his face. The huge fart sounded like a foghorn, and the smell was horrid! Chris tried to scream, but kept taking in mouthfuls of putrid air, so he kept his mouth closed and to ride it out, trying to hold his breath, although it was nearly impossible. It was a gas chamber, a tortuous experience, and Chris hated every second.
Meanwhile, to Shannon, her ass sounded like one long quack. She giggled a bit, thinking about the torture she was putting the tiny Chris through, knowing she had to be firm; although, she hadn’t anticipated her fart being quite as big. She turned her head, as if to look back at his suffering. Heck, she almost felt sorry...
Shannon’s demeanor immediately shifted: she stopped giggling; a shiver went down her spine. Her fart came to a slow stop, leaving her standing in complete silence....until she heard faint squeaks from inside her panties. No doubt Chris protesting, coughing, and probably trying to catch his breath. She strained to look at her ass, almost wanting to reach inside, to pull out the tiny Chris, and....apologize?
Shannon hesitated. Why am I considering apologizing? she wondered. He was the one who was mouthing off. He deserved to be punished! Alas, she couldn’t shake her feelings of empathy. Everything that had happened last night WAS her fault. Technically, SHE was responsible for Chris’s bad mood, but HE could’ve been a little nicer....maybe....perhaps...
“Uh, you’re....gonna stay in there until I get downstairs,” Shannon stammered, trying to keep her charge. And with the tiny Chris still suffering inside her underwear, Shannon slowly walked out of his room, being careful not to wiggle her ass too much, as if to spare Chris anymore torture.