- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS A DEVIATION FROM THE MAIN STORY! IT IS AN ALTERNATE STORY ARC THAT EXPLORES A DIFFERENT OUTCOME OF THE EVENTS OUTLINED IN THIS STORY! IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE THE MAIN STORY, SKIP OVER TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

This chapter is a “What if” scenario that explores what would’ve happened if Chris had ended up with Rachel after the pool scene in chapter 9. In order to keep this chapter as concise as possible, there will only be a small attention to detail where necessary so as to move the story along.
We rejoin the story right after Rachel and Shannon splash down into the pool:

Despite avoiding get crushed by the two girls’ splashdown, Chris had actually been pulled directly into the path of them resurfacing. Rachel emerged, unaware that she had smacked right into her tiny friend. She took a deep breath and wiped the water from her face, while Shannon surfaced soon after, removing the hair from her face with her hands.
“Thanks a lot, Shannon!” Rachel scolded. “You could’ve drowned me!”
“Oh no!” Shannon blurted, desperately searching the surrounding water. “Please, don’t be gone. Please!”
“Shannon, what is the matter with you?!” Rachel asked irately.
“Rachel, don’t move!” Shannon demanded.
“Would you stop it and just listen to me?” Rachel snapped. “Why are you being so weird?”
“Rachel, please just stop moving!”
“Shannon, you’re driving me nuts!” Rachel shouted, frustrated at Shannon’s ignorance, as she combed her fingers through her hair.

Chris had ascertained that he was currently on top of one of the girl’s heads. Initially, he wasn’t sure which one, as both had brown hair, but he mystery was solved as he felt Rachel’s voice vibrate the ground beneath him.
“Rachel!” Chris uttered.
Suddenly, Rachel’s head lurched forward as she started shouting at Shannon. Chris saw her searching the pool for him, probably thinking they’d landed on him. He opened his mouth to shout, but Rachel kept shaking her head in anger at his babysitter, forcing him to concentrate on keeping his balance. Chris climbed a nearby strand of hair to both hang on to and to hopefully have a better chance of being found.
Then, the unthinkable: for a split second, Chris saw Rachel’s giant hands rise up from under him. Before he could speak, a giant set of fingers flung back the hair he was on. Chris held on to the strand for dear life as it flew off Rachel’s head, swung down, and hit the back of her neck. The impact knocked Chris loose, sending him tumbling down the back of her swimsuit, and plunging him into total darkness.

“Rachel, for fuck sake, STOP MOVING!” Shannon shouted back, lurching towards her.
“Stay away from me!” Rachel snapped, hopping backwards.
“Rachel, listen to me!“ Shannon pleaded, “You don’t understand!”
“No, you listen to me!” Rachel snapped back, standing her ground, “Look, I’m sorry I came over without permission, OK? I won’t do it again, and I’m sorry that your contact lenses got lost. I’ll replace them, I swear, but you’ve got to stop this! You’re really creeping me out!”
“Rachel, it’s complicated! I-I really can’t explain it to you right now; but I really need you to trust me!” Shannon started moving forward towards the young lady once again.
“No, stay back!” Rachel shouted back, putting her hands into the water and sending a splash toward Shannon to deter her advances.
“RACHEL, JESUS! STOP, BEFORE YOU SQUISH HIM!” Shannon shouted, immediately cupping her hands over her mouth.
“‘Squish him’?!” Rachel inquired, confused, “Squish who? What are you talking about?”
“Look, Rachel, you don’t understand...” Shannon hesitated.
“Forget it, Shannon! I going home!”
“Rachel, please don’t!”
“Look, just let my mom know how much the the lenses were; I’m sure she’ll reimburse you, a-and I’ll figure some way to pay her back OK? I promise! I’ll come to the house and ask before I ever try to swim here again!”
Shannon tried to swim after her, but Rachel was too quick: she’d already climbed out of the pool and had dashed around the edge to grab her towel and flip-flops.

Chris hit water with a splash, quickly surfacing to get a breath of air. He was in near darkness; the only light tricking in was from above, but it intermittently turned on and off as the aperture open and closed with the sporadic movements of a huge wall nearby. As he came to his senses, Chris realized he was partially submerged inside the back of Rachel’s bathing suit, continuously jostled by her movements.
“RACHEL! SHANNON! I’M IN HERE!” Chris tried to scream. “HELP!”
Suddenly, Rachel’s movements became violent; torrents of water sucked Chris below the surface, continuously slamming his tiny body back and forth between the swimsuit and her back. Chris gurgled and sputtered, trying to stay afloat and call for help, but it was nearly impossible.
Then, without warning, the water level dropped significantly; the next thing Chris knew, he was falling.

“Rachel, STOP! You don’t understand! Come back!” Shannon pleaded.
“Shannon, leave me alone! I’m going home!”
Shannon tried to get out of the pool and give chase, but Rachel had already grabbed her things and headed down the stairs off the pool deck.

“RAAAAAACHELLLLLLL!” Chris called as he fell further down her back. He was completely helpless; with each of Rachel’s footfalls, he descended ever closer to her rear end.

“Rachel, come back! Please!” Shannon begged, but it was too late. Rachel scurried barefoot across the yard, back to her fence. She threw open the gate where Chloe had been awaiting her return, and together they rushed back into Rachel’s house, slamming the door behind them. By the time Shannon had gotten herself out of the pool, Rachel was already inside.

Rachel burst through the back door, with Chloe right under heals. She was so upset, she was practically in tears.
“Rachel? Honey, is that you?” her mother called from the living room upon hearing the back door slam.
Rachel, however, was too upset to reply as she quickly stomped up the stairs.

“RACHEL! STOP! HELP!” Chris desperately shouted, trying to brace himself to avoid falling any further down her bathing suit, but it was impossible to stop himself. As soon as Rachel hit stairs again, the constant jostling threw him down upon her butt. Chris bounced several times up and down off the jiggly surface until one final bounce landed him square into the top of Rachel’s crack.
It was the most awkward encounter ever, despite what Shannon had put him through already. Chris was literally butted up against his best friend’s bare ass, a friend he’d never even kissed, let alone seen naked; despite there being practically no light, Chris knew that his face was red with embarrassment. Now, all he could do was brace himself, lest he slip down further in between Rachel’s butt cheeks, all the while truly conflicted on whether he actually wanted Rachel to find him or not.

Rachel hit the top step and headed straight for the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She stood at the sink, sobbing, wiping the tears from her eyes, and trying her best to calm down. She been totally freaked out and humiliated by the whole ordeal, making it harder to forget about it and move on.
Rachel wasn’t trying to make Shannon mad; she didn’t mean any harm. How was she supposed know Chris was sick?
Why do I have to take things so personally? Rachel thought, feeling sorry for herself. She was so upset, she just wanted to take a shower and forget the whole thing. Feeling thirsty, Rachel bent over the sink to fill a glass of water...

The wall Chris was up against tilted away slightly, giving him a foot hold to remove himself from Rachel’s crack. He pressed his feet into the surrounding skin and pushed himself up a bit.
Once he’d gotten to a slightly firmer position, Chris decided to call for help:
“RACHEL!” he screamed, straining to hold his position. “RACHEL! I’M IN HERE! HELP ME!”

Rachel shot up straight; her head snapped left and right with paranoia. She could swear she just heard a tiny squeak, but couldn’t tell where it came from. Thinking it was a bug flying around, she stood very still and listened intently, holding her breath...

Chris, somewhat unexpectedly, received his response: Rachel’s back shot up straight, thrusting him forward.
“ACK!” he yelped as he lost his grip, slipping deeper into her crack. Now, Chris was trapped in a rather awkward position: his arms were trapped above him, stretched strait up; his head and torso were now wedged tightly into her crack; and his face completely buried into Rachel’s ass cheek, rendering him incapable of calling for help. All his shouts were muffled by a mountain of flesh and muscle. Chris couldn’t wiggle himself free....and he was quickly running out of air...

Rachel was silent for almost a full minute, listening for the sound again, but it never returned. Thinking it was all in her head, she shrugged and quickly grabbed a towel from the fresh linens before stepping over to the bathtub, hanging it on the rack nearby. Rachel started removing her bathing suit, but stopped: she figured it would be better to rinse it out in the shower first and then hang it up to dry.
She stepped into the bathtub and pulled the curtain closed; then, bent down to turn on the faucet.

Chris has almost passed out when the pressure finally released. He hurriedly pulled his arms down and pushed Rachel’s butt cheek away from his face, gasping a huge breath of air. Chris coughed and sputtered, trying to catch his breath.
“Rachel!” Chris tried to shout....right as she turned on the faucet. The impact of a mighty waterfall on the surface of the bathtub echoed throughout the room.
“RACHEL! RACHEL, HELP!” Chris screamed, but the huge torrent of water completely drowned out his voice. “RACHEL! IT’S CHRIS! I’M IN HERE! RACHEL, HELP ME! PLEASE!”

Rachel had forgotten all about that little squeak, and was busy adjusting the water temperature; once she got it just right, she turned on the shower, taking a quick step back to escape the spray that erupted from the shower head. She cautiously reached a hand forward to check the temperature again....
Perfect! she thought, stepping forward into the stream. The water felt so warm and inviting; Rachel closed her eyes and took some deep breaths as she slowly lifted her head, basking in the welcoming flow of water as it poured over her body and ran down her legs. She couldn’t help but arch her back and stretch, clasping her hands above her head.

“RACHEL! HELP Mlmpf!” Chris’s shouts for help were cut off as Rachel‘s ass clenched tight again, completely engulfing him in a mountain of flesh and muscle. As the ass cheeks squeezed tightly, Chris desperately tried squirming, but it was pointless: he wasn’t strong enough to overcome the enormous glutes and push them apart.
The pressure was building; Chris was about to pop!

“Uhn!” Rachel moaned, finishing her stretch and pulling her arms down as she exhaled. She stepped under the shower, turned around, and flipped up her hair, trying to rinse the chlorine out as the water flowed down her back.

Just before Chris burst, the giant ass relaxed. He moaned in pain; every bone in his body hurt. Chris wasn’t sure how much more of it he could take.
“RACHEL, GET ME OUT OF HERE!” he shouted in frustration, trying to pull himself up out of Rachel’s crack.
Chris and his big mouth: as soon as he asked, he received. A torrential down pour streamed down Rachel‘s back and washed between her butt cheeks.
“RACHBBBLLLBBB!” Chris sputtered as he was completely engulfed in a huge waterfall. He struggled helplessly, desperately fighting for each breath he could get, praying the torture wouldn’t last long.

Rachel took a few moments to relax under the warm, soothing stream of water as it flowed comfortably down her back. It was a welcome respite from the events that had occurred earlier, as if her anxiety was washing away, cleansing her soul. She slowly pulled the shoulder straps of her bathing suit over each of her shoulders and carefully removed her arms. The suit slipped downwards, exposing her small, humble breasts, and Rachel enjoyed feeling the water roll over them, then stream down her chest and across her stomach. Finally, she gripped the sides of her suit, slowly sliding it down her wet, naked body, bending over slightly to finish stepping out of it.

A tidal wave of water surged down over Chris, completely dislodging him from Rachels clenched ass and into the crotch area of the bathing suit. He felt like he was directly beneath a mammoth waterfall, slowly drowning.
Then, the fabric surrounding him collapsed.

The swimsuit hit the tub floor; Rachel stepped down on it to get her foot out before picking it back up by the straps to unfurl it slightly.

Chris was engulfed in wet fabric. He tried pushing it off, but it was far too heavy. Then, just when he didn’t think it could get any worse, a huge weight impacted from above. Chris let out a squeak as the massive weight pressed down from above, then just as quickly released him, leaving him stunned.
The huge swimsuit was suddenly lifted high into the air, forcing Chris flat into its crotch region.
“RACHEL, HELP! STOP! PLEASE!” Chris shouted, pleading for mercy.
Then, his surroundings started twisting, curling up from some outside force. Chris shouted out in terror as the suit wrapped tightly around him, squeezing him to the breaking point.

Rachel started wringing the water out of her suit a few times, draining it as best she could. Then, she stepped over to the back of the shower and pulled aside curtain, lightly tossing the bathing suit on the towel rack nonchalantly before closing the curtain and finishing her shower.

Chris futilely called for help, pleading for mercy each time the inner lining of the bathing suit squeezed and contracted around him. Finally, the torture ceased as the suit started moving again. Chris quickly grabbed on to the inner lining to avoid falling out.
Then, he felt the suit fly through the air, catching on something, and finally swinging to a stop. He did his best to regain his bearings after all that had just happened. Chris could still hear the waterfall of the shower nearby, surmising that Rachel had set aside the bathing suit while she finished showering. Unfortunately, he could see clearly out of the leg holes that he and the suit were now suspended high into the air. He figured he must be hanging on a towel rack, which meant he was now trapped, unable to go anywhere. His only hope was that he could get Rachel to see him when she stepped out of the shower.
Suddenly, Chris felt everything shift downwards. He instinctively dug his hands into the surrounding fabric and held completely still, anxiously waiting for the movement to stop.
The movement persisted; the suit was slipping off the towel rack. Chris scrambled to his feet, desperately clawing at the fabric in a futile attempt to climb it; it was no use: the suit and all of its contents fell to the floor, landing in a crumpled mass of wet cloth and carpet.

After several minutes, Rachel finally turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain to grab her towel. She immediately noticed her swimsuit lying on the bathroom rug and reached down to retrieve it.

Chris awoke in total darkness; the torrential downpour emanating from outside his prison ever apparent. A huge mass of wet fabric pressed down on his back—from the smell, he quickly recognized he was still somewhere beneath the swimsuit, though the ground beneath him was quite different: it was full of plush fibers—most likely a bath mat.
Then, the water stopped. Chris hastily started crawling towards a small sliver of light a few meters away, stalking it like a tiger in a field of tall grass. He needed to get out from under the bathing suit before...
The dark environment evaporated. The huge weight lifted up, and Chris was showered in bright light. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, then gazed skyward. Rachel had picked up the bathing suit and was hanging up back up. At that moment, Chris’s eyes shot back to her torso....and he got his first look at his giant friend in all of naked glory. Instinctively, Chris covered his eyes, not wanting to stare at Rachel in her birthday suit. Then, slowly, he removed his hands from his eyes and truly appreciated the sight before him:
Rachel’s small, tender breasts glistened in the bathroom light as they hovered overhead, and water dripped off her hair as she reached for her towel just to the left of where her bathing suit hung. The rest of her skin was smooth and taught, and none of it jiggled like Shannon’s.
As Rachel started drying off her legs and feet, Chris realized that she was looking down: this was his best shot at being spotted! He cupped his hands around his mouth and...
Chris suddenly became hesitant to call out for her. He was unsure how Rachel would react finding the neighbor boy in her bathroom....only a 1/4 inch tall....staring at her naked....
The more Chris contemplated the circumstances, the more awkward things became. But honestly, what choice did he have?
“RACHEL! RACHEL!” he shouted up to her. “RACHEL, DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE!”
Rachel continued drying off her legs, displaying no signs that she’d heard him. Chris was about to yell again when he saw her right foot slide off the edge of the tub, it’s sole casting a shadow over his tiny frame as it lowered to the floor. He put one hand up as if to deter the approaching foot, using he other to facilitate scooting his body backwards.
“Ah da da,” he repeated unintelligibly as the giant foot approached.
*BOOM*
Rachel’s foot impacted just to Chris’s left, narrowly missing him, the impact shaking him onto his back.
“EEK! Rachel, don’t squish me!” he squeaked.
The giantess above him continued drying her other leg, completely unaware she’d almost squished her shrunken friend. Her left foot soon descended to the floor as well, though it thankfully landed a safe distance away from Chris.
Now, Rachel’s giant form stood directly overhead, tiny drops of water trickling off her crotch and falling onto the bathmat below. Chris somehow scrambled to his feet as huge drops of water splashed him from every direction as they impacted. He ran out a from under the giant girl, continuing for a short distance before stopping about a foot in front of her, hoping she could look down and see him.
“RACHEL! RACHEL, DOWN HERE!” Chris screamed, hopping up-and-down and waving his arms wildly. “RACHEL, IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’M DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE! PLEASE!”

As Rachel finished drying off her hair, she happened to glance down at the floor; there, just in front of her feet, was something moving in the carpet.
“Ew! Stupid bug!” she exclaimed, lifting her right foot and tilting over the tiny figure, ready to squash it. That’s when the bug did the oddest thing: instead of flying or scurrying away, it cowering in fear, as if it knew it was about to be squished.
That’s weird, Rachel thought, I’ve never seen a bug act like that before.
She bent down lower to take a closer look at it; it didn’t even look like any bug she’d ever seen before. It almost looked like it was waving at her.
Rachel’s jaw dropped; It wasn’t a bug at all! It was a tiny person!
“Oh my gosh!” Rachel gasped, covering her mouth with her hand, nearly dropping her towel. “Ca-Chris?!”
The tiny figure in the carpet bounced up and down excitedly.
“What?! Chris?! How did...how did you...what?!” Rachel completely lost the ability to form complete sentences, dumbstruck at the sight of her friend so small in the bathroom rug; she began crouching down to get a closer look.
It appeared Chris was trying to shout something, but Rachel couldn’t even make out that he was saying anything.
“Hang on, Chris,” she said, reaching her hand towards him. “I can’t...AAH!”
Rachel suddenly realized she was still naked! She shot up straight, attempting to cover herself with her hands. Quickly, she wrapped the towel around herself tightly, then sat down on the edge of the tub.
Apparently, she landed a little harder than she intended. Chris was knocked off his feet from the impact.
“Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed. “Chris, I’m so sorry. Hang on!”
Rachel moved her hands towards Chris’s position in the rug. He recoiled slightly, but Rachel was surprisingly gentle: she brought her right hand in a few feet away, carefully scooting it towards him, using her left hand to gently sweep him onto her fingertips. Then, she gently brought Chris back up to her face.
“Chris, I-I don’t believe it,” Rachel’s voice boomed. “Is it really is you?”
Chris, however, was covering his ears as Rachel spoke, as she didn’t realize how loud her voice was to him, nor that her breath almost blew him right off her hand.
“Oops! Sorry!” Rachel apologized, putting her left hand over her mouth, lowering her voice to a whisper. “Chris, what’s going on? How did you get so small? And why....why are you naked?”
Chris was about to answer, but Rachel’s comment made him remember that he was also in the nude. He hastily placed his hands over his genitals, hiding his own shame, nearly racking himself in the process.
“Trust me, bud, the feeling’s mutual,” Rachel said bluntly, “Now, what is going on?”
“Shannon shrunk me,” Chris squeaked.
“What?” Rachel asked, but before Chris could say anything else, there was a knock at the door.
“Rachel,” her mother called, “everything OK?”
“Uh, yeah mom,” Rachel called back, “I’m fine, I just got out of the shower. I need a few minutes, OK?”
“OK,” her mother replied before walking away from the door.
“Chris, I-I don’t understand.” Rachel said to him, “How did this happen?”
Chris started to explain, but she could barely understand him.
“Hang on, Chris. Let’s go to my room.”
Rachel gently cupped her hands around the tiny boy and held him close to her chest, shielding him the outside world a she stood up and walked over to the bathroom door; carefully she opened it, turned out the light, and stepped into the hallway.
No sooner had Rachel exited the bathroom, Chloe was right at her heels, jumping and pawing at her.
“Not now, Chloe!” Rachel shooed her, pushing her away with her foot, as her mother stepped back into the hallway from the master bedroom.
“Hey honey, what’s going on?” she asked.
“Nothing mom,” Rachel said, flustered. “I just need to get dressed.”
“Well, are you sure you’re OK? You seemed upset earlier.”
“It’s fine mom,” Rachel said irritably, still trying to shoo Chloe away with her feet. “I just need a few moments alone, OK. Ugh, can you please take Chloe downstairs? I promise I’ll explain everything later, OK?”
“OK hun,” her mother said, reaching for the dog. “Come on, girl.”
Mrs. Carson picked up Chloe and the two headed back downstairs as Rachel hurried down the hall to her room. She quickly shut the door behind her and headed over to the desk, gently rolling Chris off her hand and onto the desktop.
“Here,” Rachel said, tearing off a pice of tissue, “use this to cover yourself while I get dressed.”
Rachel began walking over towards her dresser.
“And don’t you dare peek!” She called over to him.
Chris wrapped the tissue around himself like a toga, then sat down on the desk, facing the window like Rachel asked, while she pulled out a brown t-shirt with a Nike logo, a pink pair of panties, and a pair of khaki shorts from her dresser and laid them out on the bed. After hastily getting dressed, Rachel headed back over to her desk and sat in the chair.
“OK bud, I’m descent.” Rachel said, giving Chris her upmost attention. “Now, how did this happen?”
Over the next several minutes, Chris explained what had happened and everything Shannon had done to him....(well, almost everything).
“Chris, I’m so sorry,” Rachel replied, “I can’t believe she did this to you! And now you’re stuck like this for two days?!”
“Maybe longer,” Chris moped.
“Man, I know she’s acted weird around you before, but I never thought she’d do something like this!”
“Tell me about it! She’s crazy, and you have no idea how close she’s come to squashing me already! Please Rachel, you’ve gotta help me!”
“But....what can I do?” Rachel stammered.
“You’ve gotta keep me safe until the potion wears off.”
“What?!”
“Please Rachel,” Chris begged, “you’re my only hope. I can’t go back to Shannon: I-I’ll never make it. You can’t send me back to her!”
“What am I supposed to do, keep you in my room for two days?!”
“Rachel, I don’t know what else to do,” Chris sobbed.
“OK, look, we’ll figure something out, alright?” Rachel soothed him. “Just gimme a minute to process this.”
KNOCK KNOCK.
“Rachel, sweetie, are you decent?” Mrs. Carson called from outside the door.
Rachel’s head snapped towards the door; her heart was racing!
“U-Uh,” she uttered snapping her gaze back to Chris, who was frantically waving her off, mouthing the word ‘no’, “just a second mom.”
Chris was still protesting, but then recoiled in fear as Rachel’s hands cupped around him, scooping him up into her grasp. She arose from her chair and carried him over to her dresser, placing him in her jewelry box situated on top. Chris tumbled off her hands and inside the box, catching only a fleeting glance of his giant friend as she closed the lid. Then, Rachel composed herself before unlocking and opening her bedroom door.
“Hi mom.”
“Hey hun,” Mrs. Carson replied. “Is....somebody else up here?”
“No, just me. Why do you ask?”
“Then, who were you talking to just now?” Mrs. Carson asked, stepping inside the room.
“Oh, I was just thinking out loud, that’s all,” Rachel replied, thinking quickly.
“Ah, well, is everything all right? You seemed upset earlier when you came inside.”
“Oh, I’m OK mom, I was a little unnerved because Shannon said Chris isn’t feeling well.”
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I’m....surprised you’re taking it so hard.”
“Well, it’s not just that: Shannon was a little on edge earlier; I think I just caught her at a bad time, but you know, she’s acting really weird today, probably cause she has her hands full, with Chris being sick, I mean.”
“Understandable,” Mrs. Carson replied. “Are you sure you’re OK though?”
“I’m fine mom....but, if Shannon happens to drop by, could you just tell her I’m not home?”
“Why?” her mom asked, confused.
“I....think I may have upset her, and I just can’t face her right now, you know?”
“Uh....okay sweetie, just let me know if you need anything.”
“I will mom. Thanks.”
Mrs. Carson left the room, closing the door behind her. Rachel quickly locked the door, breathing a sigh of relief. She quickly headed over to the jewelry box and opened the lid.
“OK, she’s gone,” Rachel whispered as she plucked Chris from the box and sat down on her bed, placing one leg underneath her and letting the other hang off the side.
“Rachel,” Chris called up as she set him down on the covers, “would you please be more careful with me? It’s really scary being jerked around like that!”
“Hey, gimme a break, would ya?” Rachel said indignantly. “Taking care of a tiny kid is kind of a new concept.”
“Yeah, well it’s better than actually BEING the one who’s tiny!” Chris snapped.
“You know, you should be a lot nicer to me,” Rachel cautioned, “You owe me for seeing me naked!”
“Hey, it wasn’t my fault,” Chris objected. “I got stuck in your swimsuit! And it was no picnic being stuck in your butt either!”
“Yeah, well....how was I supposed to know you were there?” Rachel gritted her teeth, flushed with embarrassment.
“I-I guess wasn’t really your fault,” Chris stammered, just as red as Rachel. “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.”
“It’s OK. I’m sorry if I was rough with you. I’ll try to be more careful from now on. Like I said, this is all new to me.”
“It’s new to me too, Rach,” Chris added, “but I’m the one who’ll pay for it if something happens.”
“I won’t let anything bad happen to you, Chris,” Rachel reassured him, “I promise.”
“OK, but I’m counting on you.”
“I know,” Rachel nodded, “but this is just....so weird.”
“Tell me about it,” Chris said agreeably.
“What’s it like being that small?” Rachel asked, giggling a bit.
“Trust me, it’s no picnic,” Chris said smartly.
“Yeah, but besides that, what’s it like?”
“Well....it’s kinda interesting, I guess,” Chris admitted hesitantly, “I just wish it weren’t so scary.”
Rachel nodded. Neither of them said anything for a moment.
“Humph,” she spoke up, giggling slightly, “you know, I’ve wondered what it would be like to have a boy in my room, but this isn’t exactly what I had in mind.”
Chris didn’t respond; he just looked down in embarrassment.
“It is pretty neat though. You’re like, as small as a bug.” Rachel giggled.
“Yeah, well it’s not neat, Rachel,” Chris replied, “it’s scary, and really embarrassing.”
“Yeah, I bet,” Rachel said, “I can’t believe Shannon did this. Did she really step on you?”
“Yes,” Chris replied irately, “I’m lucky to be alive!”
“Well, you better watch yourself the next couple days,” Rachel warned him, bringing her foot that hanging down off the bed up on top of the covers and setting it near to Chris’s position, “you wouldn’t want me to accidentally step on you, too.”
“Hey! Be careful, would ya?!” Chris exclaimed as he bounced up and down from the impact of Rachel’s foot.
“You’re right, I’ll have to be,” she agreed, giggling, “otherwise you could get stuck between my toes.”
“Rachel, cut it out!” Chris demanded, watching her toes wiggle.
“He he, this is going to be a fun couple of days,” she giggled, biting her lower lip.
“RACHEL! KNOCK IT OFF! IT’S NOT FUNNY!”
“Sorry, Chris, I can’t help it!” Rachel said, still giggling hysterically, “You just look so darn cute down there.”
“I don’t want to look cute,” Chris said irritably, “I want to be big again!”
“Well, like you said, you’re stuck until it wears off; so, what should we do in the meantime?”
“I don’t know,” Chris shrugged. “We could watch some TV.”
“Uh, I don’t have a TV in my room.”
“So, we’ll go to the living room.”
“Where? Downstairs?!” Rachel exclaimed. “We can’t go downstairs! What if my mom were to find you?! Or worse: Chloe?!”
“You’re right,” Chris nodded, gulping nervously, “bad idea! She might eat me.”
“And we’ll have to make sure we put you somewhere safe at night. Chloe normally sleeps at the foot of my bed.”
Chris got very nervous; he started shaking, not wanting to think about what would happen if Chloe got her paws on him....literally.
“Don’t worry, Chris. I won’t let Chloe anywhere near you,” Rachel reassured him, “but it’s probably best that you don’t leave my room unless you’re with me.”
“Great,” Chris sulked, “What am I supposed to do for the next two days?”
“Here,” Rachel said, grabbing her tablet from the nightstand, “let’s check out some videos on YouTube. Maybe we’ll figure something out.”
Rachel carefully lay down on the bed, placing her head next to Chris, and tilting the tablet so they both could watch, though she quickly had to turn down the volume to spare his ears. They watched a couple of Vine compilations, both sharing some good laughs, but soon Rachel got restless. Chris’s situation had peaked her curiosity.
“Hey, let me browse for a second,” Rachel said, bringing up the on-screen keyboard. She carefully typed in the phrase ‘tiny kid’ and clicked ‘Search.
“Hey!” Chris exclaimed when he saw what she was typing, but Rachel was too busy flipping through the videos to notice. All she found, though, were videos about short people.
“Nah, this isn’t what I want,” Rachel said. She deleted the phrase and instead typed in ‘shrunken kid’.
“Come on, Rachel,” Chris squeaked and frustration.
“Ah, here we go,” Rachel said, finding the next set of videos much more to her liking.
“Rachel, cut it out!”
“What?! I’m just curious,” Rachel defended herself, “besides, maybe we’ll get some inspiration on some fun things we can do.”
“I highly doubt it,” Chris said disagreeably.
“Hey, let’s check this one out!” Rachel said, coming upon a trailer for the 80s movie, “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids”.
“Can we ‘not’?” Chris begged.
It was too late: Rachel had already clicked the play tab.
“Rachel, please?”
“Hush, I wanna watch,” she shushed him.
While Rachel watched the trailer with enthusiasm, Chris could only watch nervously as the kids on the video got into all sorts of trouble, wondering if he’d be in any of those situations.
“Ooh, Chris! I just got a killer idea!” Rachel said excitedly after the video finished.
“Rachel, whatever you’re thinking, please, let’s not,” Chris pleaded nervously.
“Wait here!” she said rolling off the bed, jostling Chris in the process. “I’ll be right back.”
“Rachel, please don’t leave me!” Chris begged.
Rachel never heard him; she was already out her door, her bare feet stomping down the hallway.
Chris was extremely anxious; nothing he saw in that trailer looked like fun. Quite the contrary.
A few minutes later, Rachel returned, carrying a bowl of cereal. She placed it on her desk and stepped over to the bed to retrieve Chris. He started backing off, squeaking objections to what he knew was going to happen, but Rachel plucked him off the bed and set him in her palm.
“Rachel, NO! I know what you’re thinking, and please, NO!”
“Relax, Chris. I know what I’m doing,” she said as she sat down on her desk, her hand hovering precariously over the bowl of cereal.
“Rachel! Y-You’re not really gonna e-eat me, are you?!” Chris squeaked.
“Of course not!” Rachel replied aghast. “We’re just going to act it out! It’ll be fun!”
“No, Rachel, please! I don’t wanna chance it!”
“Chris, aren’t you curious what it’ll be like swimming in a giant bowl of cereal?”
“Not really, and I’m not really fond of Cheerios anyway.”
“But Chris,” Rachel’s eyes lit up, “these aren’t Cheerios, they’re Lucky Charms! You can literally eat a marshmallow bigger than you are!”
Chris peeked over the side of Rachel’s hand onto the bowl, confirming what she’d said.
“Rachel, I don’t know,” Chris whined apprehensively.
“Come on Chris, please?” she pleaded. “Just try it. I’ll pull you out at the first sign of trouble, I promise.”
Chris sighed uneasily.
“Alright,” he relented, “but he careful, OK?”
“Ooh, yes,” Rachel squealed with giddiness, her legs trembling happily. She carefully lowered her palm and dumped Chris into the bowl.
SPLASH
The milk was ice cold, cutting like needles through Chris’s skin. He quickly surfaced, grabbing a nearby piece of cereal.
“R-Rachel, it’s f-freezing in here,” Chris called up, shivering, desperately hanging on. “I can’t do this, it’s t-t-too cold.”
“Oh, just give it a chance,” Rachel said callously, grabbing her spoon. “Now hold on!”
Rachel dipped the spoon into the opposite side of the bowl and slurped up a bite. She chewed gleefully, keeping her eyes on Chris’s reaction in the bowl. The spoon’s departure sent ripples through the milk, tossing the surrounding cereal all around him. The piece he was holding jostled, causing him to let go and dip beneath the surface. Chris flailed about, managing to grab the piece again as he coughed and sputtered.
“Rachel!” He gurgled. “Be careful!”
“Hey, let’s play game,” Rachel offered. “I’ll try to scoop you up with my spoon and you try to dodge it.”
“Come on, Rachel, Stop it!” Chris demanded.
“You better get swimming, Chris,” she called down playfully as her spoon descended, “or I just might change my mind about not eating you.
“RACHEL, NO!” Chris screamed in terror, swimming away frantically to avoid being scooped up.
Rachel scooped heap of serial, examined it carefully, then looked back towards a bowl, quickly spotting Chris grabbing a marshmallow. Of course, she wasn’t actually trying to eat him: just toy with him a bit. She shoved the spoonful in her mouth, chewing and swallowing quickly before sending the spoon towards the bowl once again.
“RACHEL, STOP! PLEASE!” Chris pleaded as a giant utensil approached again. He quickly drove underneath the marshmallow, changing directions and swimming towards the other side of the bowl, narrowly avoiding the spoon once again.
Meanwhile, Rachel was giggling, enjoying watching her tiny friend struggle. She couldn’t believe Chris was actually this small, nor that he was swimming around in her bowl of cereal. Oh no, she was never gonna let him live this down. The whole exchange went on for several minutes until Chris could no longer avoid the spoon.
“NO, RACHEL!” Chris cried.
It was too late. The spoon submerged beneath his position in the bowl. He tried grabbing onto the marshmallow to stay afloat, but he was soon being lifted high into the air. Chris watched nervously as his giant friend held up the spoon, a big smile on her face.
“He he, I got you now!” Rachel taunted him.
“OK, Rachel. You got me!” Chris said nervously. “Now, can we please stop.”
“Hm,” she uttered as she licked her lips vigorously, smacking them mockingly, “I wonder what you taste like.”
“R-Rachel, please. You can’t be serious!” Chris squeaked. “RACHEL, NO!”
Chris looked on in horror as her giant mouth opened, her huge tongue beckoning the spoon forward; he was headed inside.
“RACHEL! DON’T EAT ME! PLEEEEEASE!”
Rachel’s lips closed around the spoon, withdrawing it soon after, and holding the bite inside her mouth. She gently sloshed the contents back and forth inside her, wondering just how much Chris was freaking out. Finally, she spit her bite back into the bowl; Chris surfaced soon after, completely scared to death.
“RACHEL, THAT WASN’T FUNNY! YOU COULD’VE SWALLOWED ME!” Chris shouted.
“Geez Chris, calm down,” Rachel said with disdain. “I told you I wasn’t actually going to eat you. I was just teasing you.”
“Well, I’m done playing! Now, get me out of here!”
“For Pete’s sake, Chris, lighten up! Why don’t you just eat your fill?”
“I’m not hungry! Now, would you please just get me out of here? You’re as bad as Shannon!”
“Oh, I am, am I?” Rachel replied, flabbergasted. “Well, just for that, you can just stay in there while I use the restroom!”
Rachel set down the spoon, scooted he chair back, and stood up.
“RACHEL, WAIT! YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE ME IN HERE!” Chris pleaded. “RACHEL, COME BACK!”
It was no use: Rachel left the room, closing the door behind her.
Chris helplessly treaded milk, awaiting his captor’s return. He couldn’t believe Rachel was treating him like she was; they were supposed to be friends. More and more he was regretting contacting her, but honestly, what choice did he have? One thing was certain, if Rachel wasn’t more careful, she really WAS going to eat him.
Chris looked intently at marshmallow he was holding onto. He shrugged and took a big bite; he figured he may as well. Besides, when would he ever have a chance again to eat a marshmallow that was bigger than he was?
After several minutes, the bedroom door opened again.
“Geez, finally!” Chris yelled and frustration. “Now get me out of here, Rachel!”
Chris saw a giant figure approach....and reeled in horror. It wasn’t Rachel!
“I knew she took a bowl of cereal up here,” Mrs. Carson said with frustration. “How many times have I told her ‘no eating in your room’?”
“Oh no,” Chris uttered as the giant mother reached for the bowl. “NO, MRS. CARSON, WAIT!”
Chris’s squeaks for help went unnoticed as she picked up the bowl. The contents inside agitated violently, forcing Chris beneath he waves, as Mrs. Carson headed back into the hallway. Chris tried desperately to stay afloat, but kept getting forced under by floating debris.
At one point, he breached the surface, and was about to call up to her again, but Mrs. Carson chose that moment to place the spoon back into the bowl. It struck Chris head on, forcing him back underneath the milk. Luckily, he was pushed out of the way instead of being pinned underneath it.
The worst part of the trip came when she headed down the stairs. Chris was tossed about violently with each step: flying up out of the milk and landing on broken bits of marshmallows.
“There,” Mrs. Carson said as she walked into the kitchen, setting the bowl on he table, “Rachel can finish it down here.”
Then, she stopped for a minute and glanced at the bowl; she suddenly felt a little hungry.
“I guess Rachel won’t mind if I take one quick bite,” Mrs. Carson said as she licked her lips and reached for the spoon.
Chris surfaced just in time to see the giant woman grab the spoon.
“MRS. CARSON! NOOO!” Chris screamed as the spoon dipped beneath him.
Mrs. Carson scooped a heap of cereal into the air, opened her mouth, and shoved the bite inside. Then, after chewing for a few seconds, she swallowed.

A few minutes later, Rachel’s bare feet stomped down the stairs, calling for her mother frantically. She swung around the banister and into the kitchen.
“Mom, where’s my *gasp*?!”
Rachel eyed her cereal bowl sitting on the kitchen table.
“I brought your bowl down here, Rach,” her mother said, standing over the sink. “What have I told you about eating in your room?”
“Mom, you don’t understand!” Rachel cried as she slid over to the table and scanned the bowl.
“I understand that I’ve told you a hundred times. You know the rules,” her mother replied as she turned towards her daughter. Mrs. Carson was surprised to see her daughter combing the bowl with her spoon, as if she were looking for something.
“Honey,” she started, “what are you look—?”
“Mom,” Rachel interrupted, “please tell me you didn’t eat any of it.”
“Uh, well I only took a small bite, but you can have more if you want.”
Rachel eyes grew wide with fear; she turned back to the bowl before her mother had finished her sentence.
“Please be OK,” Rachel began chanting to herself, over and over again.
“Honey, what’s the matter?”
“Mom, you don’t understand,” Rachel replied, nearly in tears.
“Understand what?”
Rachel suddenly realized that she didn’t want her mother to see Chris’s tiny form if he did happen to avoid being eaten; she grabbed the bowl and began to scurry out of the room.
“Uh-uhn,” her mother uttered, “you keep that in the kitchen!”
“But mom—“
“No ‘but’s!”
Rachel cringed and stepped back into the kitchen, setting the bowl back down at the table. She sat down and waited for her mom to turn her back, then frantically searched the cereal again.
“For goodness sake, Rach, you’d think you’d lost something in there.”
I may have, Rachel thought sadly, wondering as she searched if her mom really had eaten Chris, and what he was going through being digested in her mom’s stomach.
Then, miraculously, Chris emerged from the milk, coughing and sputtering, trying to grab onto a piece of cereal. Rachel breathed a sigh of relief as she carefully maneuvered her spoon down to scoop him up, bringing Chris up close to her face.
“Oh, thank goodness,” she said aloud.
“Thank goodness for what?” Mrs. Carson asked, turning around from the sink.
Rachel jerked, startled by her mom’s words. The spoon jumped towards her, accidentally tossing Chris down her shirt while she watched, helplessly frozen with fright.
“No!” Rachel uttered, seeing Chris’s tiny body tumble down her chest.
“Honey, what is it?” her mother asked.
“Nothing!” Rachel answered quickly, snapping her head up from her chest. “Uh, can I be excused.”
“Well, if you’re finished, come put your bowl in the sink.”
Meanwhile, Chris had landed on Rachel’s right breast and tumbled down onto her nipple. Her A-cup-sized chest was quite smaller than Shannon’s, so there wasn’t as much to hold onto. He clung to the large nipple, desperately trying to hold on.
Rachel was halfway to the sink with her bowl when she felt something grasp one of her nipples. She paused, letting out a tiny squeak in surprise, and bit her lower lip. The sensation was shocking, yet stimulating.
“Rachel, what is it?” Mrs. Carson asked.
“Uh, nothing mom,” Rachel said trying to hold back her reaction as she continued to the sink with her bowl. All the moving she was doing continuously jostled Chris, who kept clawing at her nipple trying not to fall, which in turn stimulated her more.
“Rachel, are you sure you’re OK?” her mother asked.
“I’m OK, mom,” Rachel said, finishing rinsing off her bowl and placing it in the sink. “I’m just going to head back upstairs.”
Rachel started walking away as quickly as could, doing her best to contain herself.
“Honey, wait a second!” her mother said.
Rachel stopped dead in her tracks, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth to control herself.
“Yeah, mom?” she said.
“Come here.”
Rachel turned slowly and carefully moved over towards her mother.
“Rach, are you sure everything’s OK?” Mrs. Carson said, placing her hands on Rachel’s shoulders.
As soon as her mother’s hands made contact with Rachel, she inadvertently gave her daughter a slight shake; it was just enough for Chris to lose his grip on the nipple. He plummeted downwards, tumbling down Rachel‘s chest and over her tummy, and sliding right down the front of Rachel‘s panties.
Rachel exhaled. The sensation on her breast was gone.
“You know you can always come to me if something’s bothering you, sweetie,” Mrs. Carson continued.
“I know mom,” Rachel replied, “but I’m fine. Really.”
Chris, however, was not fine. He was slipping further down Rachel’s underwear, eventually sliding right over her pubic region to the top of her privates. He desperately started squirming, clawing, and scratching at her skin, trying to climb upwards.
Rachel’s eyes suddenly grew wide. The sensation on her nipple had now moved down to her crotch. She suddenly realized Chris must’ve fallen inside, and whatever he was doing was really getting her going.
“OK?” her mother asked.
Rachel snapped back to reality. She’d missed the entire conversation with your mother.
“OK, mom, but everything’s fine. Really, I’m OK,” she replied, hoping your mother would buy her response, though she was squirming in her stance.
“OK, sweetie. Go on.”
“Thanks mom,” Rachel said, slowly turning and walking away, trying to look casual despite the fact that Chris’s squirming was really stimulating her. She headed up the stairs, panting and biting her lip. She’d never felt this way before; of course, no one had ever touched her like this before. It felt really good!
Somehow, Rachel made it down the hall to her room; she hastily locked the door and sat down on her bed.
“Chris, Chris wait!” she panted, trying to unzip your pants, but his squirming continued. “Chris! Oh my gosh!”
Rachel kept fiddling with her zipper, trying to pull her pants down, but Chris’s movement’s made it difficult. She kept panting....kept building until...
Rachel let out a huge moan, falling back onto her bed, breathing heavily. The front of her panties were soaked. She took a moment to recover, finished unzipping her pants, and lifted her panties to peek inside.
There was Chris, lying prostrate on her vaginal lips, covered in her juices, and completely exhausted.
“Oh my gosh!” Rachel exclaimed quietly, “Chris, are you OK?”
“Yeah,” Chris squeaked, “I think so.”
“Wow! I don’t know what you were doing, but it felt really good.”
“I was trying to get out of your underwear!” Chris explained.
“Well,” Rachel giggles uncomfortably, “if you’re going to do THAT while you’re in there, I might just leave you in there for a while.”
“Rachel, No!”
“Relax, Chris,” Rachel giggled softly, “I’m only teasing you. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you, just like you took care of me.”
Rachel lay there on her bed, eyeing Chris lovingly, cooing at him. She had never thought of him as anything more than just a friend, but Chris had awakened feelings inside her she’d never felt before, and whether he knew it or not, Chris was going to be spending more time in her underwear.
Rachel giggled softly thinking about the tiny boy she was going to be taking care of. She was definitely going to enjoy the next couple of days!