- Text Size +
By some miracle, Chris was close enough to the edge of the pool not to get landed on by the two giantesses, but not far enough away to escape the undertow from their splash. Chris couldn’t get away; he was quickly sucked underneath he water, struggling to get back up to the surface. Unfortunately, he soon found out that being underwater was the least of his worries.
Chris didn’t know what hit him: a huge form slammed into him, thrusting him upwards towards the surface, bursting through the surface with a huge surge of water. He gasped a huge breath of air, trying to hold on to whatever he had impacted. Finally, the ground stopped moving and Chris shook his head and quickly composed himself to see where he was, thankful he was still alive.

Despite avoiding get crushed by the two girls’ splashdown, Chris had actually been pulled directly into the path of them resurfacing. Rachel emerged, unaware that she had smacked right into her tiny friend. She took a deep breath and wiped the water from her face while Shannon surfaced soon after, removing the hair from her face with her hands.
“Thanks a lot, Shannon!” Rachel scolded. “You could’ve drowned me!”
“Oh no!” Shannon blurted, desperately searching the surrounding water. “Please, don’t be gone. Please!”
“Shannon, what is the matter with you?!” Rachel asked irately.
“Rachel, don’t move!” Shannon demanded.
“Would you stop it and just listen to me?” Rachel snapped. “Why are you being so weird?”
“Rachel, please just stop moving!”
“Shannon, you’re driving me nuts!” Rachel shouted, frustrated at Shannon’s ignorance, as she combed her fingers through her hair.

Chris had ascertained that he was currently on top of one of the girl’s heads. Initially, he wasn’t sure which one, as both had brown hair, but he mystery was solved as he felt Rachel’s voice vibrate the ground beneath him.
“Rachel!” Chris uttered.
Suddenly, Rachel’s head lurched forward as she started shouting at Shannon. Chris saw her searching the pool for him, probably thinking they had landed on him. He opened his mouth to shout, but Rachel kept shaking her head with anger at his babysitter, forcing him to concentrate on keeping his balance. Chris climbed a nearby strand of hair to both hang on to and hopefully get a better chance of being found.
Then, the unthinkable: Chris, for a split second, saw Rachel’s giant hands rise up from under him. A giant set of fingers flung the hair he was on back, send him flying off Rachel’s head down towards he water again, splashing down a few moments later.

“Rachel, for fuck sake, STOP MOVING!” Shannon shouted back, lurching towards her.
“Stay away from me!” Rachel snapped, hopping backwards.

Chris, still underwater from the fall, saw Rachel’s giant body leaping in his direction. With no time to move, her giant rear end collided from above, pushing him further down. The pressure on his lungs was getting unbearable; at his size, the water pressure posed a real danger of crushing him if he went too deep. Just as Chris felt his lungs about to burst, Rachel’s giant legs kicked out from under and her pelvis tilted backwards, just enough for Chris to slide along the crotch of her suit up through her legs to the surface of the water.

“Rachel, listen to me!“ Shannon pleaded, “You don’t understand!”
“No, you listen to me!” Rachel snapped back, standing her ground, “Look, I’m sorry I came over without permission, OK? I won’t do it again, and I’m sorry that your contact lenses got lost. I’ll replace them, I swear, but you’ve got to stop this! You’re really creeping me out!”
“Rachel, it’s complicated! I-I really can’t explain it to you right now; but I really need you to trust me!” Shannon started moving forward towards the young lady once again.
“No, stay back!” Rachel shouted back, putting her hands into the water and sending a splash toward Shannon to deter her advances.

Chris, desperate to call for help, had no sooner reached the surface of the water when a huge wave engulfed him; he was tossed through the gyrations, eventually colliding with a rounded, bouncy surface, and finally coming to rest in between two huge fleshy spheres.

“RACHEL, JESUS! STOP, BEFORE YOU SQUISH HIM!” Shannon shouted, immediately cupping her hands over her mouth.
“Him?!” Rachel inquired, confused, “What are you talking about? Squish who?”
“Look, Rachel, you don’t understand...” Shannon hesitated.
“Forget it, Shannon! I going home!”
“Rachel, please don’t!”
“Look, just let my mom know how much the the lenses were; I’m sure she’ll reimburse you, a-and I’ll figure some way to pay her back OK? I promise! I’ll come to the house and ask before I ever try to swim here again!”
Shannon tried to swim after her, but Rachel was too quick, climbing out of the pool and dashing around the edge to grab her towel and flip-flops.

Chris tried to free himself from between the two fleshy walls, but could barely move; despite how small he was, they were pressing against him, trapping him in place. He looked up to see where he was, and gasped when he saw Shannon‘s chin above him. Rachel’s splashing sent him careening directly toward Shannon’s breast....and now he was stuck in between them!
“Shannon! Down here!” Chris called up, “Shannon, help!” But Shannon was too busy dealing with Rachel to notice that the tiny person between her boobs. Chris tried calling again, but Shannon’s attempts to corral Rachel were sending her tits swinging back and forth, compressing them, and smashing the poor boy in between. Chris was once again being smothered by Shannon’s giant breast.

“Rachel, STOP! You don’t understand! Come back!” Shannon pleaded.
“Shannon, leave me alone! I’m going home!”
Shannon tried to get out of the pool and give chase, but Rachel was already gathering her things and heading down the stairs off the pool deck.
“Rachel, come back! Please!” Shannon begged, but it was too late. Rachel scurried barefoot across the yard, back to her fence. She threw open the gate, where Chloe had been awaiting her return, and together they rushed back into Rachel’s house, slamming the door behind. By the time Shannon got herself out of the pool, Rachel was already inside.
Shannon wanted to cry. She didn’t know if Chris was alive or dead, and for all she knew, he could be anywhere: from in the pool to somewhere on Rachel’s suit or for that matter.
“I’ve lost him,” Shannon sobbed, her eyes full of tears. She closed them in sorrow, observing a silent prayer....that’s when she heard it! She’d recognize those tiny squeaks anywhere....Chris.
“Chris? Chris, I can barely hear you. Where are you?” She turned back and approached the pool, leaning over the side, seeing if he was nearby, but his squeaks abruptly stopped.
Shannon got a horrible thought: Oh no! he was on the ground somewhere, and I just stepped on him! She quickly inspected the soles of her feet, but there was no sign of the tiny boy.
Where is he? Shannon held her breath and concentrated, listening very closely Chris’s tiny voice:
“SHANNON, LOOK DOWN HERE, BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS!”
Shannon put her chin to her chest, looking straight at her cleavage, and nearly cried tears of joy. There, nestled between her breasts, was the tiny Chris, waving and calling up to her.
“Chris, Oh my god! Are you OK?”
Chris tried to respond, but was having trouble maintaining his position, slipping deeper down between Shannon’s breast.
“Hang on!” Shannon beckoned. With one hand, she carefully pulled back the top of her swimsuit and moved the other hand from the bottom of her cleavage to the top slowly, allowing the tiny Chris to fall onto her fingers and roll into her palm. Chris looked like he’d been through hell.
“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you, I swear.” Shannon comforted. Not wanting to take any more chances, Shannon cupped her hands, holding the tiny boy to her breast, and carefully walked over to slip on her flip-flops. Then, after slowly descending the stairs from the pool, she scuttled across the grass and into the house.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris carefully stepped into the small pool of warm water Shannon had cupped in her palm. It felt good to get the chlorine off; the warm water felt so welcoming to his tiny body, as if each dip washed away the layers of embarrassment and anger from each mishap that had happened that day.
He had barely said a word to Shannon after she fished him from the pool. Despite the fact that he was angry, he was also extremely embarrassed: after all, HE had insisted that Shannon leave him outside, despite her objections. But he really didn’t want to hear Shannon gloat....or tease him over what he’d just experienced, being stuck to a 13 year old girls behind and all.
All the way through the house and up the stairs, barely anything that Shannon said registered with him; any responses were nothing more than ‘yeah’, ‘fine’, or ‘uh-huh’, as if he were simply reacting autonomously.
Now, Chris languished in Shannon’s palm, in a small pool of water from the sink in his parent’s’ master bathroom, reflecting on all that had happened to him so far. It still hadn’t even been one full day, and he had had more near death experiences than he cared to count. The fear of his stature truly sank in; he couldn’t afford to take any more chances! Unfortunately, his could feel in his gut that it was futile; he just knew in his heart that no matter how careful he would try to be, somehow, someway he wouldn’t survive the week. He’d be squished by the giantess above him, or lost in some other unforeseen circumstance.
“You OK little guy?” Shannon asked sweetly, cooing at he tiny boy washing himself in her hand; Chris, however, remained silent, still too embarrassed to respond.
“Chris, please say something,” Shannon pleaded. “I know you’re mad at me, but please talk to me.”
Chris stopped washing himself, slowly turned to face the giant woman, lifted his head and spoke:
“Shannon....I’m sorry,” he said, pausing due to his shame.
Shannon was speechless, taken aback by the apology.
“I should’ve listened to you,” Chris continued, “I told you that I trusted you, but I really didn’t. I didn’t want to lie to you; I was so afraid that something else would happen — that you wouldn’t be careful....I just wanted to have some time alone. I was wrong: I should’ve trusted you. If I had, the whole thing with Rachel wouldn’t have happened. It was my fault, not yours.”
“I’m just surprised you apologized,” Shannon replied after a short moment of silence, “after all, this whole shrinking thing was technically my doing.”
“Technically?!” Chris blurted our in disbelief, “It IS you’re doing!”
Chris saw Shannon‘s expression change to one of disbelief and annoyance, so he quickly changed his tone.
“But despite that,” he continued, hands facing out in front of him, “I’m just really scared, Shannon. I mean, it hasn’t even been a whole day and look at all I’ve been through! My best friend just SAT on me, for Pete’s sake! What if you hadn’t been able to find me in the pool? What if either of you had landed on me when you two fell in? What if....?”
Chris began to tear up, “I’m just so afraid the next time is gonna be one time too many; I’m going to end up getting squished or crushed or who knows what! I don’t want to die, Shannon!”
“There’s no way I’m gonna let that happen, Chris,” Shannon assured, trying to calm him, “I know I give you crap, but you should know that I really do care about you. I don’t want anything bad happen to either. I was just trying to have some fun. You have no idea how scared I was when I couldn’t find you in bed earlier this afternoon, or by the pool just now. I thought I may have...” Shannon’s voice trailed off.
“I know,” Chris said, “you almost did.... but I am still alive, thankfully....and intact....um, so to speak.”
Shannon said nothing, only gritted her teeth.
“So, I was thinking,” Chris proposed, “how about we just....start all over? I’ll promise to trust you completely, 100%, and in return, you double-dog promise to be extra careful from now on. No more games, no more close calls, no more anything! We’ll both be responsible.”
“But Chris, I really wanted us to have fun this week,” Shannon whined.
Chris simply gave her a nasty, yet pleading look.
“But....let’s say we just take it one step at a time, OK? We’ll just relax for the rest of the evening.”
“Shannon, I’m all for relaxing, but we have to be careful. I’m not sure how much more I can take! One wrong move and...”
“If you say that you wanna trust me,” Shannon interrupted, “you’re going to have to trust me. I want to have fun with you this week, Chris, but I promise to take thinks slow from now on — for as long as you’re tiny. No more being rough! You have fun at your own pace; I won’t push you anymore. We’ll take things easy for the rest of the night, and tomorrow we’ll both figure out how to have fun — SAFELY! Deal?”
Chris thought long and hard over Shannon’s offer. Could he really trust her? After all, she had been nothing but trouble. But could he really afford to say no? He was going to need her help to survive, but she could make his life a living hell if she wanted.
But the more he thought about it, however, the more he came to realize that Shannon’s attitude had been completely different since earlier that day. She seemed to be a lot nicer, sweet even. He’d honestly never seen this side of her before. She was actually....likable. Where was this person all those years when she’d babysat him before? Maybe he was being gullible, but Chris started to believe that Shannon was being truly genuine; making this deal might ensure his safety and actually allow him to take advantage of his situation.
“OK,” Chris finally agreed, stepping out of the pool of water In Shannon’s palm. “You’ve got a deal. But I’m counting on you, Shannon. Please, don’t make me regret this.”
Shannon squeaked with delight. “Ok, sweetie. I accept.”
Shannon carefully maneuvered her hand towards the side of the bathroom sink to let Chris jump off to safety. Then, she dumped the water from her hand and dried off the excess water with a hand towel.
“Well,” Shannon giggled, finishing drying her hands, “now that you've had YOUR bath, I think I’ll have myself a shower. I need to wash off all that chlorine, too.”
Chris took a small scrap of tissue paper the giantess handed him and wrapped it around him like a towel, doing his best to hide his shame, before jumping back into her hand.
“Now,” Shannon contemplated aloud, “what to do with you while I'm showering.”
Chris's eyes shot directly up to Shannon's face; their eyes met, Shannon wearing a slight grin. Chris let out a loud gulp: he wasn't exactly sure what she could've meant. What was she about to do with him?
He closed his eyes fearfully, and developed a frightening mental picture: he saw a horrific vision of his tiny form in the bottom of the shower; water and soap dripping off Shannon’s gigantic, naked body. He could see himself dodging this way and that, screaming, and desperately avoiding the soap, water, and Shannon’s giant feet, getting either squished or washed down the drain.
Shannon carried the tiny boy out of the master bathroom and approached the vanity dresser, gently setting him down near the center. Then, she reached over and grabbed her smartphone.
“Wanna watch something?” Shannon asked.
“Huh?” Chris ejaculated, snapping back to reality.
“Is there something you'd like to watch on Netflix?” she specified, flipping through her phone. “You know, while I shower.”
Chris’s eyes grew wide. He was nearly speechless.
“Uh....sure,” he finally managed to utter, Uh....how about ‘The Flash’?”
“OK, hon,” she agreed, “You enjoy while I shower. Will you be okay on your own for a little bit?”
“Yeah,” Chris replied, “I’ll be fine. Thanks, Shan.”
“No problem,” she reassured, angling her phone against the vanity mirror, before starting the episode and making her way back into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
The episode started almost immediately after; the volume was perfect! Like having a big screen TV....no, a giant personal movie screen. Chris couldn’t help but watch in awe!
During the episode, Chris tried his best to lay back and enjoy his current solace. He finally had to admit: being small did have its perks; unfortunately thus far, for every park there had been a downside. Sure, it was nice to be able to ogle an enormous pair of tits, but when you’re squished up against them... It was amazing that he could use a drinking straw as a slide and a plastic container for a pool, but if you're at the mercy of anyone who’s holding it... for every pro there was a con; every upside a downside, and Chris wasn't sure if he was actually going to survive this ordeal, despite Shannon’s promise.
His thoughts kept drifting back to Shannon’s carelessness. It was bad enough when she knew exactly where he was, but when she didn’t... She’d already accidentally stepped on him and nearly squished him in between her toes, not to mention almost suffocating him against her boob. He felt lucky to have survived all those encounters. What if, despite being careful, next time his luck ran out? Still, he took some solace in the fact that if something did happen to him, Shannon would have a lot of explaining to do; one way or another, she’d get her comeuppance. But who would believe that she had shrunk him?
Chris was so engrossed in thought that he hadn’t noticed the episode he was watching was almost over. When it finally ended, he was startled by a giant finger pressing the pause button, and a giant hand seizing the phone, lifting it high into the air. He whiled around to see Shannon, wearing a pink, silk nighty with lace trim, staring at him.
Say something, he thought, this is getting weird.
“Did you enjoy your show?” She finally spoke after an awkward silence.
“Uh....yeah.” he called back, clearing his throat, “Yes, I-I did.”
“Good,” she smiled back, softly, “how’s about we continue back downstairs. You can watch some more while I fix dinner. We’ll just relax for the rest of the evening; considering the exciting day you've had, I think you've earned it.”
Chris looked upon the giantess with intensity: this was it! He was going to trust her! He had to know if Shannon would keep her word, and her newfound blessed attitude, despite his better judgment. Like it or not he needed her; besides, he did have much choice. He was already going to be like this for a few days, so there was no point sitting around moping the entire time; the only thing to do was sit tight and wait for the formula to wear off....IF it wears off, he thought.
Shannon cupped her hands and lowered them to the dresser, with a soft, come hither look in her eyes. Chris said nothing, only nodded back, as he stood up and cautiously walked into the warm, awaiting hands of the seemingly loving giantess.
Chapter End Notes:



STOP! DO NOT CLICK “NEXT” UNTIL YOU READ THE FOLLOWING: What if, instead of ending up between Shannon’s breasts, Chris ended up stuck with Rachel during the pool scene? If you’d like to find out what would have happened, click the ‘Next’ button. If not, skip over to chapter 11 to resume the main storyline.