- Text Size +
“Perfect,” Shannon said, having just finished preparing her drink, topping off her mojito with a sprig of mint. Being the perfect drink for a hot summer day, Shannon was proud of the work she’d accomplished.
“I have to hurry,” Shannon realized, “I don’t want Chris to think I’m shirking my duties.”
She took a sip from her drink, grabbed her sunglasses, and turned to head back outside when something outside caught her eye. Shannon stepped closer to the window....and nearly did a spit take: there was someone up on the pool deck?!
Shannon quickly set down her glass and ran to the window to see who it was, recognizing the neighbor girl, Rachel Carson, instantly.
“Oh shit!” Shannon nearly burst through the back door without even opening it. She struggled with the handle, threw open the door without bothering to slide it closed behind her, and sprinted over to the pool.

Rachel heard the back door open and saw Shannon’s large frame jogging towards her. She started smiling at the thought of finally being able to swim and stood up to greet Shannon as she arrived.
“Rachel!” Shannon called out as she crashed the gate and stomped up the stairs.
“Shannon, hey!” Rachel replied as Shannon reached the deck, “I was hoping you’d be—“
“Rachel, what are you doing here?!” Shannon interrupted.
“Oh, well actually I saw you sunbathing from my room and came over.”
Shannon, however, was less interested in Rachel’s story than she was in the Tupperware container, instinctively running over to the table and snatching it up quickly to inspect the inside.
“I was hoping I could go for a swim—“
“How long have you been here?” Shannon inquired commandingly.
“Oh, uh....just a few minutes,” Rachel responded hesitantly. “You weren’t out here, but I saw your flip-flops and I thought maybe you forgot them. I was hoping you’d come back out, I—“
“Did you touch anything?” Shannon interrupted again.
“N-No,” Rachel stammered, “I-I mean I kicked off my flip-flops and bumped the table accidentally when I tripped, but I grabbed it before I fell over.”
Shannon’s eyes immediately widened; she stared down at the container she held in her grasp and the water within it, searching intently for any sign of her tiny dependent. She gulped unconsciously seeing no sign of the tiny Chris.
“I....kept it from spilling,” Rachel continued explaining, “I was wondering what that was fo—“
“Rachel, you shouldn’t be here!” Shannon said, checking the table for any sign of the tiny boy before setting the container down.
“I-I’m sorry, Shannon. I didn’t mean to intrude, I was just—“
“Crap!” Shannon exclaimed as a look of worry and dread entered her eyes.
“What’s the matter?” Rachel inquired apprehensively. “Did you lose something—“
“He’s not here,” Shannon muttered under her breath.
“Who’s not here? Chris?”
“Uh....yeah, Chris.” Shannon replied quickly, not realizing how loud she had been speaking.
“He’s not here!”
“Oh, where is he?” Rachel asked.
“Uh....he’s inside. He’s not feeling well today.”
“What, is he sick?”
“You know, he’s just not his normal self today,” Shannon replied cleverly.
“Oh, gee, I’m sorry to hear that,” Rachel apologized. “I hope I didn’t cause any trouble—“
“Rachel, listen to me,” Shannon loomed, grabbing Rachel’s shoulders, “Did you see ANYTHING on this table, in the container?”
“U-Um....just the....block.” Rachel stammered. “Why? Was there something else in there?”
“Yeah,” Shannon said decisively. “My uh....my contact lenses. I....put them in the container but I don’t see them, and I don’t see them on the table.”
“Well, maybe they fell out when the table tipped up.” Rachel suggested. “They’re probably on the ground.”
Shannon gulped in fear. What if Chris had fallen on the ground? Would he survive the fall? But more importantly....
Her thoughts trailed off as a wave of fear washed over her. Shannon gulped, nervously lifting her right foot to check the sole, fearful she’d see Chris’s tiny body splattered underneath; thankfully, she saw nothing. She then proceeded to check her left foot....and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw nothing but grass and dirt.
“Ok,” Shannon collected herself, “I’ve got to carefully check the ground around the table.”
“Here, I’ll help you.” Rachel offered.
“NO!” Shannon snapped back, pushing Rachel towards the pool. “No! They’re sensitive. Just stay back and let me look.”
“Shannon, I didn’t mean any harm. I was just trying to help.”
“Thank you, but just let me do it,” Shannon insisted.
“Ok,” Rachel accepted reluctantly. “Just be careful; you don’t want to crush ‘em.”
“Rachel, you’re not making me feel any better.” Shannon replied self-consciously, squeezing her face in reaction to the tragic irony in Rachel’s statement.
“Sorry.” Rachel apologized apprehensively, “Hey, maybe check the seat cushion. They could’ve fallen there.”
Shannon immediately shifted and checked the seat of the lounge chair, intently looking for any sign of Chris’s tiny body. That’s when she felt a wet spot! It must have been from where the container spilled, she thought. Hang on Chris, I’ll find you!
Eventually, Shannon came upon the very spot that Chris had landed when the container tipped, a warm spot where Rachel had been sitting.
Shannon looked closely....and saw nothing.

——————————————————————————————————————————

A distinct odor wafted into Chris’s nose; he opened his eyes but could only see black. There was an intense pressure on his entire body, preventing him from moving. Chris tried calling for help, but whatever was on top of him muffled his cries. He snapped out of his daze and immediately realized where he was: under Rachel‘s ass. She had sat right on top of him and didn’t even know it. Somehow, amazingly, he was still alive; he hadn’t been squished after all, but he had to get her attention before his air ran out. Chris had to put all the fear about Rachel finding out what had happened to him aside: he didn’t want to suffocate under his giant friend’s ass!
Chris tried screaming desperately, but his shouts were stifled by mounds of material and flesh; the only sounds that resulted were muffled. He tried wiggling his way free, but Rachel’s ass was pressing down on him with all of her weight, making it impossible to move. Chris was basically encased in the cushion of the chair, pressed into place by Rachel‘s giant butt. But he didn’t give up: he kept struggling, trying to move, hoping that she’d feel something and investigate.
Then, just as Chris was about to run out of air, he felt movement. He thought Rachel might have felt him and might be getting up, so he tried wiggling even more, hoping to free himself....and started screaming in horror at what happened next.
Rachel wasn’t getting up, but repositioning herself to get comfortable, squirming back-and-forth on the seat, grinding her ass against the cushion. Chris’s screams for mercy went totally unnoticed by the giantess as she unknowingly smothered him. He could only pray that the pain would be over soon.
As Rachel continued wiggling, however, her swimsuit shifted out of position, creating wrinkles and folds that worked their way up between her ass cheeks. Soon, Chris was helplessly pulled up into the folds of Rachel’s swimsuit, squeezed on all sides by two giant mounds of fat and flesh.
Finally, as Chris was on the verge of passing out, he felt himself being lifted upwards, the immense weight lifted off him. He tried breathing a sigh of relief, but the air was still stale and smelled of ass.
How could Rachel’s ass smell so bad? Chris thought. It’s not like she’s always farting like Shannon is. Suddenly fearful about what it would be like if Rachel DID happen to let one go, and REALLY not wanting to find out, Chris doubled his efforts, squirming and shouting for help. Then, he heard Shannon‘s voice. She must have seen Rachel and came back out to rescue him. He desperately shouted for Shannon, for both of them, hoping that someone would realize where he was.
“They’ve got to look for me!” Chris thought, “I have to get their attention! I have to!”
Alas, despite Chris’s best efforts, neither Shannon nor Rachel heard his tiny squeaks over their conversation. Furthermore, neither female realized that Rachel grinding her ass into the cushion had gotten Chris tangled up in her swimsuit fabric; when she stood up, Chris came along for the ride, helplessly wedged between Rachel‘s ass cheeks among the folds of the swimsuit. The entire time they had been talking, Chris had been calling for help from Rachel’s butt.
Meanwhile, Shannon was desperately searching the seat for any signs of the tiny boy, while Rachel stood close to the pool, out of the way of Shannon’s search.
“Did you find them?” Rachel asked, concerned; Shannon, however, was too busy searching to really hold a conversation.
“No,” she replied anxiously, “I don’t see him....er, them.”
Rachel took a few steps closer to the pool, backing away to give Shannon more room to search; but as she did, Rachel could feel her swimsuit riding up her crack, giving her an uncomfortable wedgie. She instinctively reached behind her and tugged on the leg cuff, hoping to quickly relieve her discomfort.
The next few moments unraveled fast: Rachel’s actions to remove her wedgie straightened the folds in her swimsuit. Chris was suddenly pulled free, now untangled from the swimsuit’s fabric, but now, however, there was nothing below him. He began falling, spinning end over end, screaming in terror as the ground below grew ever closer. With only a giant teenager’s huge legs in sight and gigantic feet below, Chris had nothing to grab to break his fall, and with neither Rachel nor Shannon able to her the tiny boy shouting their names, he could do nothing but close his eyes and wait for the inevitable impact.
Chris had almost reached the ground when the giant leg next to him kicked out, with a huge foot moving upwards to meet him. He bounced off the soft underside of Rachel’s foot, soaring in an upwards arc through the air, screaming for help all the while. Still reeling from the impact with Rachel‘s sole, Chris was unsure exactly where he was going to land, until he impacted with a splash.

Upon fixing her wedgie, Rachel felt a tiny itch on the back of her right ankle and lifted her foot to scratch it, lowering it back to the ground once she finished. All the while, she watched a desperate Shannon search for what she thought were contact lenses. Shannon’s determination suggested it was imperative they were found, probably extremely expensive, Rachel figured.
“Any luck?” Rachel asked impatiently.
“No,” Shannon replied despondently, “No sign of ‘em. I’ve GOT to a find ‘em, Rachel, and fast!”

Chris burst through the surface of the water, gasping for air, coughing and hacking to clear the excess water from his lungs. Once he regained his composure, Chris took a quick look around to assess his situation. All around him was a sea of blue water, and before him, a gigantic light blue wall towering a good 20-30 feet. His gazed upward and saw the gigantic form standing even higher atop the wall. Chris realized he’d fallen directly into the pool, a great ocean stretching nearly endlessly from and to end; despite landing less than a couple of feet from the edge, it would be quite a swim just to reach the wall. He started treading water as best he could, calling up to the giant Rachel standing just outside the pool.
“RACHEL! RACHEL, IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’M IN THE POOL! IN THE POOL, RACH!”

Shannon carefully checked her surroundings before slowly standing up, dusting off her hands and knees after finding no sign of the tiny Chris. She was so worried that Rachel‘s actions had inadvertently caused him to get lost in a huge and dangerous world. She didn’t even know if Chris was still alive or not. Shannon immediately approached Rachel with determination, yet stepped cautiously; she didn’t want to accidentally squish a shrunken boy if he happened to be in her path.
“Rachel,” Shannon said, grabbing Rachel’s arms, “listen carefully. I need to know exactly what you did when you got out here.”

“SHANNON!” Chris exclaimed, seeing her giant figure come into view, “SHANNON! DOWN HERE! I’M DOWN HERE, SHANNON! IN THE POOL! I’M IN THE POOL! SHANNON! RACHEL! HELP ME!”
Sadly, neither female could hear his tiny cries from the water, his voice was just too small. Besides, Shannon and Rachel‘s conversation drowned out any hope of them hearing him anyway.

“Everything?” Rachel inquired.
“Yes, Everything!” Shannon replied determinedly, “Go step by step; don’t leave anything out!”
“O-OK,” Rachel stuttered, struggling to think, “I saw you come out earlier, so I came over as soon as I was ready. I came up the stairs to the deck and called your name; I went over to the lounge chair, but I didn’t see you. I looked around to find you, but when I still didn’t see you, I was about to go back home. That’s when I saw your flip-flops under the chair, I walked over to get a closer look and when I saw them I thought that maybe you’d come back out so I decided to wait. I kicked off my flip-flops...“
“...And that’s when you hit the table.” Shannon interrupted, finishing Rachel sentence.
“Yeah,” Rachel confirmed.
“And you’re sure you didn’t touch anything before that point?”
“No, I-I swear. I only knocked the table a little, and when I realized it, I spun around and grabbed both it and the container.”
“Are you sure nothing spilled out?”
“Maybe just a little bit,” Rachel admitted, “but it only splashed on the table....and maybe a little on the armrest....and maybe the ground.”
“And I’ve already checked those places.” Shannon said. “Keep going!”

“SHANNON, RACHEL, STOP TALKING AND LISTEN!” Chris demanded, trying to shout over their booming voices. “GIRLS, PLEASE HEAR ME! PLEASE!”

“OK,” Rachel continued, becoming flustered, “I put the table back down, making sure it was steady, then....”
Rachel paused intently.
“What?” Shannon said impatiently, “What is it?”
“Well....” Rachel hesitated.
“Come on, Rachel! What?” Shannon insisted.
“I noticed the container had a wooden block in it....with a straw taped to the side. Why was there a straw taped to the side, Shannon?”
“Never mind that right now,” Shannon snapped impatiently. “Come on, keep thinking!”
“Fine, like I said, I decided to stick around, so I went over to grab my flip-flops and put them under the lounge chair next to yours.”
“The FLIP-FLOPS!” Shannon uttered, heading back over to where the two pairs lay side-by-side under the lounge chair. She slowly got down on her hands and knees and inspected both pair on the top, then slowly lifted each shoe to check the soles, praying she wouldn’t find the crushed, bloody remains of Chris’s tiny body. Alas, Shannon still saw nothing, no sign of the tiny boy, or any sign that he’d been crushed, which still came as little comfort.
“Any luck?”
“No, Rach. Nothing.” Shannon said disheartened. “What happened next?”
“Uh, I threw my towel over the chair and sat down and waited for you.”
“You sat down?!” Shannon responded.
“Yeah, I wasn’t gonna stand up the whole time.” Rachel retorted. “I just took a seat and waited for you to come back out.”
“And I already checked the cushion.” Shannon interrupted, “There’s nothing there unless...” Shannon got a terrible thought!
“Rachel, I need to check your suit!”
“Check my suit?” Rachel asked. “Check for what?”
“I need to check your ass!”
“Excuse me?” Rachel queried, still not quite processing what Shannon had just asked.
“Rachel, you might have SAT on ‘im!”
Rachel instinctively reached around to feel her bottom.
“No, Rach!” Shannon cried out, “Let me do it!”
“What?!”
“I don’t want them to get broken!”
“Shannon, I’m not gonna break them, OK?”
“Rachel, please; just trust me!”
“Shannon, you can’t be serious!”
“Please, just bear with me!”
“Alright, fine!” Rachel relented.
Shannon moved around her to take a look at the bottom of Rachel’s suit, but seeing nothing she wanted an even closer look.
“Bend over,” Shannon said.
“What?” Rachel reacted.
Shannon simply gave her back a look of impatience.
Rachel was starting to get very uncomfortable by Shannon’s requests, but not wanting to cause any more trouble than she already had, she rolled her eyes, shrugged her shoulders and bent forward. Shannon quickly placed one hand on Rachel‘s back and the other one on her leg, staring intently at Rachel’s butt. She looked up and down for any sign of the tiny boy, not even taking a second to think how uncomfortable Rachel was with the situation, or how silly the two of them looked.
Shannon still didn’t see anything, and in frustration turned her head away. She just so happen to glance downward at the water in the pool....her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe it: what she first thought was a tiny bug, was Chris, shouting and waving his arms at the thought of finally being rescued!
Shannon gasped at the sight of the tiny boy in the water and unconsciously jerked.
“Shannon, be careful,” Rachel uttered, caught off guard, and stumbling backwards once again. Shannon tried to steady the girl, but it was too late. Rachel threw Shannon off balance as both fell backwards.
Chris’s hope of finally being rescued quickly faded as he saw the two giant girls above him stumble closer to the edge, casting a huge shadow over his tiny form. With no time to react, he screamed in horror as Shannon and Rachel collectively made one huge splash as they fell into the pool.