- Text Size +

...she grabs your wrist and starts to drag you to your car.

"Where are you taking me?" you ask.

"Were going to the spot were the waste spilled,those people will know what to do."She says as she comes to the front door,she can barely squeeze out of the small doorway and into the driveway where your car is.

"Drive me there." she says as she pushes you onto the hood of your car.

"I don't think your gonna fit in the car." you say with a quivering voice.

"Watch me." she says as she attempts to squeeze into the Mustang,she is about half way in when she feels another growth spurt coming."NO NO Not again!!" she screams.

You stand back as she grows another 3 feet while still inside your car,your car makes a ripping sound as it collapses under the weight of her massive body.

"GOD DAMMIT!!" she screams as she stands up,ripping the roof off the car her clothes are once again ripped to shreds,your now come up to her crotch."This is destroying my life!!" screams at the top of her lungs as she picks up the car with frightening strength and drops it to the ground,she then lifts her foot up and stomps it down on the car with such force the cement around it cracks,she takes her foot off revealing a huge foot print on the car.

"Oh my god my car!!" you scream in disbelief.Breanna turns to you with an enraged look on her face.

"This is all your fault!!!I should have never let you in!!" she screams again.

She grabs you with one hand and rams you,up to your waist,into her pussy.

"You can stay in here until we get to the crash sight."

You struggle and hit her but it only seems to satisfy her,each time you hit her she shutters with pleasure,and lets out a gasp,this goes on for about 5 minutes until she finally squats down and expels you from her pussy.Your wet and gasping for air.You watch as Breanna walks towards the wreckage and asks the men for help.She tries to explain but they only back away in fear.

"Please I wont hurt you I just need help." she says takeing a step forward.

"Wait don't step in the waste!!!" One of the workers shouts,but its too late,her foot makes a splash as she steps in a puddle of the green waste.She screams as her body begins to glow green.Her veins begin to pop out as she tilt her head back and screams again,her eyes are a bright glowing green,she drops to her knees as shebegins to grow again,13 feet 14 feet,she covers her ears as if something is hurting her ears.15 16 17 18 19 20,she can't seem to move out of the waste,21 22 23 24 25 26 27,she finally falls backwards out of the waste but continues to grow until she is 50 feet tall.You walk towards her lifeless body,she's stopped glowing but you fear the worst.Your at her feet,they're now a little bit taller than you,you figure they must be about 6' tall.You continue down her legs and when you get to her waist you climb onto her.You walk down her stomach,her abs are hard but there is some give to them,luckily she's breathing.You continue down her stomach and onto her chest,you walk inbetween her breasts,they come up to about your knee now.You continue down her neck and onto her lips.

"Breanna?" you ask."Are you ok?"

All of the sudden her mouth opens,you grab onto her top lip to keep from falling into her mouth,you realize she's smiling as you hang helplessly from her lip.You see her hand coming towards you and she picks you up by the back of your shirt.

"Wow,this feels amazing." She says with a grin."Having total control of my friends life," she uses her other hand to completely strip you of all your clothes giving you a huge boner.

"What do you mean?" you ask in a fearful voice as you cover your wood with embarassment.

"Well now that i'm huge there's a bunch of ways I could kill you." she says still grinning

"Kill me?!?"

"Yes,I could swallow you." She says as she dangles you over her mouth,her tongue shoots out and she plays with your cock.

"I could squish you too." she says as she sits up and put you under her foot.She starts to lower her foot on you,your body is trapped under the front of her foot and your face is under her big toe,she lowers her big toe onto your face and starts to crush you,it feels like your head is about to explode but she takes her foot off you and picks you up again.

"Or I could smash you with my boobs." she says as she places you between her breasts and presses them together.You feel the two warm soft mounds squeezing the life out of you as you gasp for air.She pushes harder and harder and you black out.

You wake up to see Breanna gone and the city in ruins.

"Oh no."

You run to the nearest house,theres a trail of foot prints leading right to the house and continueing for miles.Luckily the t.v. inside is intact,you turn it on and flip it to the news.

"The rampage continues of a real life 50 foot tall woman,so far 2 cities have been leveled and the military is sending everything they have to try to help the cities and combat the woman,but if things continue like this,this could be the start of a new world order..."