- Text Size +

“What the…” Nina muttered. Out of curiosity, she pressed her best friend’s tiny naked body back up into the tender slope of her sole. Her finger held him in place against her foot, with his body gently molded to the malleable flesh in a snow-angel formation. Slight though it was, she could detect a very distinct, softly pointed sensation from a microscopic extremity.

            David, despite the sweat-fog he was forced to exist in now in order to breathe, found the strength to blush. Now he had a second reason to want to vomit. As if it wasn’t enough to require this torment for life, he was right back in the same biological quandary he’d been in before Ariel transformed him. It seemed his sister hadn’t seen fit to remove the curse on his family jewels yet.

            His tiny erection was squeezed proudly into a smelly crease of pink-flushed foot flesh.

            “Have you got a fucking hard-on, David?” Nina croaked, a shiver running down her spine at the very thought. Out of instinct, she allowed her hand to drop lower away from her upturned sole. In that instant, she felt broiling anger rising at the thought that, after everything he’d been through in her shoe during the day, and terrifying her to her very soul over the responsibility of his life, that he’d actually be sick enough to enjoy it.

            “NO! N-NO! Nina, PLEASE! Put me B-BACK!” David choked. Though he was only a few inches further away from the source of her stink now, the lack of salt-and-toejam-flavored oxygen was shriveling his lungs. He floundered pathetically in her hand as he struggled to right himself, despite his now-raging chub.

            “Shit! Sorry! But…” she cried. Instantly she lifted her hand back up and sandwiched him in a hot, airless space between the firm upward thrust of her wide palm, and the spongy, rancid field that was her ripe sole. “But what the fuck? Why is your dick hard? Don’t you realize what’s happening? Do you even care?”

            “Of! Course! I! Care!” he gasped, gratefully sucking in the disgusting reek of Nina’s unfolding foot wrinkles once again. Too afraid of being deprived of air again, the miniature man pressed his face up into the doughy incline of the woman’s gorgeous sole. He inhaled deeply from her feminine pores, leeching the grimy, life-giving effluvium from the very source.

            “So what is this all, then? Some kind of game? What, you and sister? Do you just play together like this? She shrinks you, and you just… what, get off on people stepping on you and making you breathe in their gunk?”

            “NO! It’s! Magic! Too!” David cried in between hard inhales, with his puny nostrils shoved into the nearest valley of Nina’s peachy foot flesh. He was aware with every hiccupped syllable just how ridiculous it must’ve sounded. “Makes! It! Grow! When! I! Smell!”

            “Oh my God…” Nina mumbled, grasping it finally. She wanted to faint backward into the chair, but knew it would doom David if she allowed him to move away from her sole.

            Nina couldn’t help but feel, by now, the leftover droplets of sweat collecting via gravity into the central arch of her sole. Drop by salty drop, it plunked down and pooled in her palm around David’s body. Before long he was floating in a makeshift kiddy pool of Nina’s foot sweat collected in her hand.

            “I’m! Sorry!” he huffed. Glistening orbs of fresh sweat trickled like miniature rivers down from the valleys of Nina’s cresting toes. They splashed upon David’s face, and though they only increased the potency of the aroma, their flavor also revitalized his lungs.

            “What are we gonna do? Is… is there any way to stop her? Make her undo all this?” Nina asked.

            It took close to an hour to get the entire explanation out, as David could only tear his face from the tacky, lunar terrain of Nina’s meaty sole for a few seconds at a time. Partly because he was too afraid to spend too long away from her skin, and partly because Nina herself, in deference to his frightening new medical condition, continually mashed David firmly but gently into the silky mass of her sole, silencing him. However, with patience and effort, the young man managed to continue snorting disgusting liquid life from his best friend’s giant foot and still explain his wild morning involving Ariel and the mysterious magic tome.

            “I’ve got to find that book, then,” Nina declared solemnly.

            “There’s! No! Way!” he gulped. David trembled now from the intense effort of speaking with so little space for pause in his lifeline. He smacked his chapped lips which stung down to the vein from the continuous smearing of Nina’s gummy, half-dried sweat. “I’ll! Die!”

            “There… is a way, David. But I don’t think you’re going to like it.”

            “What?”

            “Well, we know you can’t be away from my foot, or you’re going to suffocate. So that’s definite. And… I can’t get the book from here, obviously. I have to go find your sister. And since I can’t walk and hold you at the same time…”

            David’s blood ran cold, despite all the bone-melting heat under foot and finger he’d experienced today. Was she really suggesting what he thought she was?

            “NINA!”

            “I’m sorry, David, I really am. I know it’s awful. But I’m going to have to put you back inside my shoe, under my foot, and wear you for just a little while, to keep you safe, while I find Ariel and her book.”

            “NO!”

            “Don’t be scared. I’ll put you between my toes, so I can’t crush you. It won’t be comfortable, I know, but it’ll be soft, and you’ll still be able to breathe in my… foot as much as you want.”

            “I! Don’t! Want! To…”
            “I understand, David, it was just a figure of speech. Now, hold tight. This will be easier if we get it over with. The sooner you’re between my toes and in my shoe, the sooner I find that book, and we can fix this!” Nina said.

            David knew perfectly well he’d have no say in the matter now. It felt pointless to try screaming a protest. Not at half an inch tall, and not when he required near-constant nose-to-foot contact with Nina in order to survive. He felt her thumb and index finger pinching his sides and raking him softly up the sole slope. Crossing the low hillock of the ball of her foot, David’s face was mopped up into the cushier curve just below her toes until, finally, his head was wedged into the opening between her big and second toes.

            “There we go,” Nina whispered. She prodded at David’s helpless naked body a few times as he continued doing the only thing he could: breathing in hard, cheesy air with all he had. Though she understood why now, she shuddered again when her finger accidentally brushed his still-throbbing erection the size of a pinhead.

            David tried not to despair as his world was suddenly clouded by thick white cotton, still soggy from the magical sauna-trip Nina’s feet had received today. The heft of the wet sock sunk over his body, encouraging him to burrow deeper between his best friend’s filthy, greasy toes. There was almost a risk of him slipping like a piece of rice out of Nina’s worming digits, but she clamped them firmly around David’s body, keeping him in place.

            The sock was tugged up to her ankles. The foot was shoved back into the waiting, cramped darkness of the tennis shoe. Lacing back up, Nina exited her apartment with determination in her heart, careful not to place her feet down on the earth with too much impact.

            And David just kept on slurping air as he hugged his naked body into the nearest plush shaft of Nina’s toe. His erection certainly wasn’t helped by the constant, bucking motion which continually masturbated his sensitive member against the oily pillar of toe flesh. All he could do was grit his teeth and ride out the seconds between now and salvation.

            “Hey again, “little” brother!” Ariel’s voice laughed in his head again via telepathy. “Well, I hope you’re happy! I made you a person again, after all. Don’t you want to say thank you?”
            “N… N… NO!” he screamed after multiple stuttered attempts to unglue himself fully enough from Nina’s warm, sweat-sticky toe skin.

            “Well, fine, I guess you haven’t learned any manners yet from all this! That’s okay, though, I’m still gonna give you at least one more chance to make it up to me,” Ariel said. “For starters, let’s just test out a new spell I made up myself, shall we?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!