- Text Size +

“How do ya like that, David?” Ariel sang happily from above as she rocked her foot from side to side, kneading her brother well into the richly stinky ceiling of heaving sole flesh. She alternately flexed and arched her sole, ensuring David’s body was continually molded against the rolling weight of her peachy skin and muscle. “You know, I would’ve thought you’d be so grossed out you wanted to throw up or something, but now that I check, I have to say: it seems like you’re really enjoying yourself!”

            Assuming his sister was simply being her usual bratty self, David quit his defenses and froze. She wasn’t just making a joke.

            With spine-tingling horror, he realized that, per the final spell placed by his sibling, his dick stood at half-mast. Despite the eggy, reeking air infecting his body and the constant assault of damp sole wrinkles fondling themselves against his body, the effect was working. He’d gotten an erection from the combination of revolting scent and sensory coaxing.

            “ARIEL!” he screamed, throwing his hands up uselessly against the bucking ball of his sister’s foot ramming down over his tiny face. “STOP THIS, PLEASE! LET ME OUT!”

            However, Ariel had no intention of honoring that desperate request just yet. David continued to ride out the horrendous assault as her foot ground itself from side to side and front to back, roughly massaging him and threatening to smear him into the mattress all at the same time. She was lightly giggling the whole time, adding insult to revolting injury. The briny punch of her odor had gone to his head like a drug. His half-mast had since grown to a full erection, batted pathetically by the creamy wrinkles of his giant sister’s sole; thanks to her spell, it even felt good. David was just about on the verge of tears, both from depression and the sheer smoky effect of her smell.

            When at last the shrunken young man began to think he could take no more of this, David felt his sister’s fingers hooking around his leg. She fished him out from beneath her foot, dragging him upside-down into the air and dangling him in front of her victoriously smiling face. Her eyes crackled with the energy and adrenaline of this vengeful game.

            “Peeeee yeewwwww, David!” Ariel wheezed dramatically. She pinched her nostrils closed with her opposite hand while still letting her tiny brother hang naked in the air from the other. “I hate to break it to you, but you seriously could use a shower or ten after that! You STINK!”

            Too angry and confused to mount a defense, David simply swung limply in the air from his sister’s pinched fingers as the blood rushed to his head.

            “I seriously don’t even want to imagine what it must’ve been like for you, though, after that sensory boost I gave you. Honestly, maybe you should be thanking me. It’s almost like I turned you into a superhero. A pathetic, puny, naked, sad little superhero whose only power is smelling my feet and getting turned on from it!”

            David writhed awkwardly from his inverted position. He watched helplessly as his sister’s index finger extended, the pad of it pressed down against his diminutive erection. She gave it a sporting flop against her much-larger digit. Ariel giggled as she watched it straighten back out.

            “You know, David, I was thinking how you’re pretty useless to me most of the time. You know, how you have no purpose or way of actually helping anyone? Well, you’ll be happy to hear that I figured one out! This spell took me a few tries when I was practicing last night for the first time, so you’ll have to bear with me. This might accidentally hurt you a lot.”

            “Ariel! P-Please, put me down! Make me big again!” David whined, his body shuddering from fear and latent arousal cursed upon him by his sister and her teasing finger. Indeed, the potency of her smelly foot flesh lingered upon him. His skin was ever so slightly soggy from night sweat leeched from her pores.

            “Mmmm, I don’t think so. Not just yet, “little” brother. I’m having too much fun, and we’re barely started. But honestly, I’d feel selfish if I hogged you all to myself. Maybe we should give somebody else a chance? I dunno, how about… Nina?”

            Heart halted in his chest, David tried to cool his racing pulse. Scary as it was to imagine involving his dearest best friend in this insanity, he couldn’t help but feel hope at the notion. Obviously, there was no way Nina would do anything to harm him. She’d realize what had occurred, somehow or other, and put an end to Ariel’s childish cruelty.

            “What do you think, David?” Ariel asked. “Do you want me to give you to Nina?”

            “Yes, please! Please, Ariel! Let me go. I’m begging you. I’ll never make another joke about your feet ever again, I swear!”

            “Ooh, I didn’t say anything about letting you go, I said I’d give you to her. Plus, I’m in a pretty generous mood now. You said you wanted to be bigger, right? I won’t make you as big as ME, obviously, but we can find a compromise. I’ll make you as big as oh, say… hey, what shoe size does Nina wear? Eight?”

            “What does that have to do with anyth-” David began with bitter frustration. However, by the time he made it halfway through the sentence, Ariel had already uttered the magic words. Another flash of light, this time within the shrunken man himself.

            When he regained cogency, David became aware that, against all odds of science, he was somehow perceiving the world around him from all sides. He couldn’t quite describe it as “sight,” because he wasn’t sure where his eyes were, yet he was aware of objects and space around him. This included Ariel’s pale, flattened palm holding him length-wise now, as well as her towering torso above, leering down at him with such satisfaction.

            “Hey, I did it!” she shrieked with excitement. “I guess I’m just a natural at this.”

            Indeed, Ariel had stayed true to at least one promise; she had made him somewhat larger. Less than his former height, but closer to seven or so inches. Still unaware of what else had changed, though, David wasn’t left to guess. His sister hopped off his bed at last and walked up to the mirror which hung from the wall, and held him up to see in her hand.

            If David had been capable of screaming in this form, he would’ve. There stood his gorgeous redheaded psycho of a sister, with her hand held up where his body should’ve been. But he wasn’t. Right there in the reflection of the mirror, he saw not his body but a simple, clean-white tennis shoe insole, complete with specialized padding to bear the full weight of a foot and its accompanying fluids.

            “OH MY GOD!” David tried to cry out, though he only heard the words echo inside his mind.

            “Oh my God is right,” Ariel said smarmily, confirming she could read his mental projections still. “I’m seriously talented at this, aren’t I? Maybe I took the wrong major in college.”

            “CHANGE ME BACK, ARIEL! UNDO IT! I’M FUCKING BEGGING YOU!” David had never felt more simultaneously terrified and ridiculous as his sister continued holding the floppy, ovular flap that was his new insole body up in the mirror. It was like something from a corny horror movie.

            “Uh-uh, not yet! Don’t worry, I will make you a little “man” again at some point, once you’ve learned a couple more lessons. But don’t you remember? I said I’d give you to Nina. And I’m a girl of my word.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!