- Text Size +

Ariel’s giant toes were working in concert now. They arched and then closed over top of David’s head, hugging him into the greasy folds of spongy flesh. No matter how much he writhed and tried to turn his face away, his sister’s hand was too strong, able to tuck him ever-closer into the row of her toes. The gridded, damp pad of her big toe stroked along his cheek, painting him with the leftover moisture collected in her socks.

            He felt a pulpy chunk of her toejam come loose and cling to his neck. Again, he repressed a gag, though it was getting harder. All David wanted was a clean breath of air. However, such a thing was not forthcoming. Right now it seemed his lungs were inflated exclusively with the wet, mealy odor of his sister’s feet, amplified like never before.

            The redhead giggled as she pulled her brother away from the grappling mess of her toes. She smirked with satisfaction to see the sickness in his face, not to mention the big clump of her toejam glued to his chin.

            “Looking a little worse for wear there, David. They can’t be that bad, can they? They’re just my lil’ ol’ feet, after all!”
            David’s lips quivered as he struggled to come up with a response. For the moment, though, he was simply overjoyed to be taken away from the peachy mass of his sister’s enormous foot.

            “Anyway, don’t get too comfortable breathing normally. That was just the warm-up. I wanted you to start getting used to it, so you don’t pass out later on when the really funny stuff happens to you.”

            The young man raised an eyebrow. He’d given up on trying to fight his sister’s fingers, as they were far too strong, pinched around his hips, wrinkling his meager clothing. Now, he was simply doing his best to follow his sister’s bizarro-logic. What did she mean by “later on” and “the really funny stuff”?

            “Personally, I always think I experience things better with… as much of myself as I can give, you know?” Ariel said innocently. “And I want you to get the full experience of payback for all these years you’ve spent putting me down and making me feel like dirt. So why don’t we lose these little clothes of yours?”

            David, too flustered to react, yet again, went limp with surprise as his sister’s hand opened up. She draped him against her pale palm, while her free hand dove in, fingers pointed and primed for snatching. All too easily, she had the hem of his t-shirt between her thick thumb and slender index finger, yanking it up.

            “Hey!” he crowed, doing his best to keep his arms bent to avoid losing the shirt, but was quickly defeated by Ariel’s far larger, beefier fingers. His shirt was quickly stolen. “W-Why… why are you…”

            “Believe me, David, you’re gonna want to save your energy. Might be a better idea to keep your lips from flapping just this one time, and conserve air as long as you can. Just a tip.”

            “Ariel… you’re… you’re not gonna put me… back down there, again, with… a-are you?”

            “Of course I am, you little moron. What, you think I’d stop just because you whined at me once or twice? We’re not even close to even yet. Now hold still, so I don’t crush your junk on accident.”

            David squirmed nonetheless as his sister’s fingers roughly ripped his shorts down his legs, leaving him only his boxers. With a delicately tucked giant fingernail into the waistband, though, Ariel tore through her tiny brother’s shrunken underwear and flicked them aside, too, giving David nothing but his birthday suit as her fingers closed back around his naked body.

            “Mmm… you’re feeling a little cold, David. Almost like you could use another warm-up,” Ariel commented. Her playful gaze drifted from his face down to the area between his legs; his member hung limply against his thigh, which she’d pinned over with a long pinky finger. Curiously, she braced her middle finger back against her thumb, then lightly flicked the young man in the balls.         

            David convulsed, riding out the hollow pain of a gentle ball-busting. He bit his tongue, preventing a squeal of pain; he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction.

            “Looks like Little David is still asleep. That’s all right. We’ll wake him up soon enough,” Ariel commented, striking fresh fear into her brother’s heart. She pressed her middle finger tenderly down against her shrunken sibling’s flaccid dick, then drew away. “For now, though, I just want you to enjoy your last few seconds of feeling normal before everything gets a little… crazier.”

            Opening his mouth, David realized he had no response. Even crazier? He watched now with far more abject panic than the last time as Ariel began muttering rapid syllables under her breath. Chanting something. She’d obviously memorized it from the dusty book, which she’d set on the floor beyond.

            The change wasn’t as bright and shocking, but it was still noticeable. David sniffed the air, and couldn’t help but notice something previously subtle now amounting to a much greater factor in the oxygen. The sweet, vanilla-almond flavor of hand lotion, probably something his sister had smeared on her palms this morning. He barely would’ve noticed it before, but now, the sugary smell was insistent. Almost as if his olfactory sensitivity had been altered.

            “Can you feel it yet?” Ariel asked with a grin. “If you can’t guess yet what I did to you, I’ll just give you a hint. Everything’s gonna maybe seem… I don’t know… double as strong up that little nose and mouth of yours now.”

            David smacked his lips, trembling in his sister’s grip.

            “Ooh, I almost forgot. We gotta wake up Little David, too,” she snickered. Yet more magic words were mumbled. She pointed her index finger at her brother’s tiny penis, and in that instant, he felt a sharp yet brief tingle shoot up through his limbs. He flinched.

            “What… w-what did you…”

            “That should do it for the time being. Now, I think you’ve had a long enough break, don’t you?” Ariel questioned. She stroked her chin comically with a thumb and forefinger, then began to unfold her legs. Flattening both her left and right feet with a hard tramp into the mattress, she lowered David as well toward the tangle of bedsheets.

            The four-inch man watched with helpless fascination as his sister’s giant right foot began to arch up from the mattress. Her pink sole, wrinkled and flush, reared up as his body was tucked smoothly beneath the hefty mass of her appendage. Already her foot was coming down, sandwiching David’s naked body between the bed and her massive form. What little light remained spilled in beneath the cusp of her instep pressed to the woolen fabric; everything else was shadow and thick, heavy foot flesh upon the young man’s frame.

            And though, in any other circumstances, David would’ve been much more focused on the horror of his exposed dick being squashed down against his leg by his very own sister’s soft, bare sole, he had problems now which engulfed that entirely. The smell.

            David was certain now he’d never experienced any odor like this his whole life. Not on a farm, nor a garbage dump, nor dilapidated ruins. Right now, Ariel’s giant bare foot had earned itself the top spot by a mile.

            It was absolutely, repressively pungent. So dank and fetid was the hot, humbling environment David found himself entombed in now, he felt as though his nostrils were being plugged by the very essence of Ariel’s foot. The worst part was, there was no softening the brunt of the piercing odor; she was pressing down on him hard enough that he could hardly turn his head away, which did little to lessen the effect.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!