- Text Size +

  "Chris where are you" Mary said in a rather hateful tone as she sounded tired and very upset. 
    "C-coming!" Chris said as he ran as fast as he could from the other side of the couch. He gulped as he looked up at her hoping she was not going to be too upset.
    "What took you so long my little worthless boyfriend? I am horny already!" 
    "P-please can't we just have a break at this already? You literally used me at 6:00 pm already Mary..." Chris said in a rather shaky voice. He knew he broke one rule by her, but he hoped she would finally listen. Oh he was so wrong, and he was grabbed firmly. He was roughly the size of....a 4 inch doll, and she usually held him as if he was some sort of doll.
    "I told you that when we date I was going to shrink you, and you can not back talk! You don't want me to break up with you now do you? You know what happens to those who I break up with." As she said that, he chomped in front of him as he jumped in fear.
    "I am sorry mistress" he said, and she chuckled as she then pulled her sweatpants and panties down.
    "Now that is exactly what I want to hear! Now you better hold your breath for a bit, I want you to actually be weary of what your going to experience rather than pass out like you normally do" she said, and she then used him exactly like some erotic sex toy. As she used him by thrusting his tiny body in and out of her precum-infested vagina, Chris questioned how it got this bad. How was it that he turned into nothing more than a sex toy for her?
    It was one month ago when she met him, and Chris was very kind to her because he did not believe in what his fellow classmates would tell him. They told him about stories of Mary in which she shrunk her boyfriends and used them as her little slave or sex toy, and if they decided they did not want to date her, she would cut their head clean off using her sharp finger nails or her teeth. Chris didn't believe them because he thought it was impossible for someone to get so small to be used as some humanoid sex toy. 
    It was one week ago that he was now in love with her. He never saw it in her eyes, but this girl already ended up liking him when he gave her Valentine's Day gifts. He did not expect anyone to fall in love with someone who seemed to show off his guitar skills to often, as a matter of fact, most people disliked his YouTube videos of him playing guitar, but he noticed every video had one like on the following day that he talked to the girl. He then got an odd amount of texts from her today once he realized these hints.
Part 2: The Texts
Mary: Chris I need to talk with you
Chris: About?
Mary: Your adorable.
Chris: Mary we have only met for one month.
Mary: And?
Chris: I need further proof that you like me.
Mary: Well I went further into your profile, and I found you had a writing.com account, and you were writing stories about people in your high school either getting shrunken down or turned into a goddess. What I find funny is that you updated one series all about your high school on the day we met.
Chris: u-uh.... that isn't me I swear
Mary: *jpg. Image showing proof of it being his account*
Chris: So what... your going to blackmail me now?
Mary: Listen closely. If you want your dream to come true, meet me at the local bus stop at 8:00 pm. I will kill you if you do not show up
Chris: Wh-
*Mary has logged off*
    Chris did not know what to think of these texts. How was it that he was able to find his literature account? I mean it was the internet after all, and anyone could look up information about you and most likely find stuff about you if you put your first and last name on it. Without thinking of the stranger dangers of what could possibly go wrong, he packed a few things and headed out the front door.
    He did as he was told, and he met her at the bus station. At first, he didn't see her by the lamp post next to the bust station seating, but he then noticed her when she cut her phone on. She saw him, and she ran to him with a big grin on her face. "Okay," Chris said confused, "are you wanting to kill me or something? Look I know you are about to ask me if I am positive about what you requested, and I already and still agree to this okay?" Without any other words said, she quickly injected the needle into him, and he groaned in pain. He fell to the ground as he looked up at Mary who was grinning while holding the needle. "W-what the hell did you exactly put in-" he said before passing out, and he could recal feeling her drag him away.
    An hour or so later, he woke up in what appeared to be some sort of tiny apartment meant for one... normal sized person. He groaned feeling his head throbbing. "Jesus... did I get drugged or something?"
    "No, but I used you like a dildo you silly goose" she said, and Chris noticed how wet his clothes were as he blushed and backed away.
    "No...this can't be real... there is no way that someone could actually be this big right? This has to be just a dream." To answer his question, Mary flicked him regularly to her, but it hurt him twice as much, and he groaned. "Oh god...you weren't kidding..."
    "Nope, and you have rules now alright? From now on, call me goddess, or mistress Mary. Second rule, you are to do what I ask for, or I will severely punish you in torturous ways that nobody should experience. Third rule, you do not leave my sight unless I say otherwise. Fourth and final rule, NEVER break up with me. The other people who dated me and broke up with me suffered terrible consequences" she said, and Chris nodded. He thought this was... oddly fun. He simply bowed to her, and she giggled. "Alright alright, no need to ejaculate to me. Rub my feet no matter how bad the stench is until I fall asleep" she said, and he got to work.
    So this is how he became nothing more than her little boyfriend that she uses as her pleasure toy. She will kiss him and hold him alright, but has she ever said she loved him? As he thought about that, he felt her looking at him now. "Look bud, I will admit that I have never said I loved my past boyfriends and one girlfriend, but I think I do love you. You actually obeyed to me and seemed to enjoy yourself. Because of that, I really do love you. I think I will change the rules up. Rule five is new, and it is that you should be happy and satisfied with me. Are you satisfied with me?"
    Chris thought about everything he has been through, all of the foot rubs, mouth play, and vagina play he has been through. Did he really enjoy this? He did though, and he nodded his head as he could not help but accept his fate. "Good boy! Now you finally get that special break I have mentioned for the past three days! You get to watch American Horror Story with me and have some chips with me!" She then got up and gathered the stuff and quickly came back. She lied back down, broke up some chips, and she put it next to Chris for him to nibble on. As she watched the show, she would let Chris take a swig of her Mountain Dew. Maybe...,maybe things would change? All there was to know was that Chris was still her dildo whether he liked it or not

Chapter End Notes:

My first little test to see how I can do with some sexual activities. This was something I did in a matter of one hour at midnight, so it may not be as good as I thought it was at midnight.