- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now these are the other ideas I had for ending the story in some parts, but I figured it would have been better to keep them for another story. For all I know, they could be useful for something else ;) Anywho, these will contain a mixture of everything, but be warned that there is a macro male vore in one of the endings, so you have been warned.

#1

Mitch saw a massive shadow peer over him as he slowly looked up, and the Vietnamese woman was looking at him. She could clearly see it was the guy who she assumed barfed out the food. She growled and raised her dirty shoes up high. Cynthia called for the woman, and she looked at Cynthia, but she slammed her foot down as it broke Mitch's bones. He squealed as he felt blood come out internally, and she dug the shoe deep into him as it pierced holes into his back, and she grabbed him. Before he died, she dropped him in her shoe as she used him as an insole. Nobody ever knew where Mitch went, but the Vietnamese girl did know that she was feeling comfortable pacing around constantly now.

#2

The Vietnamese girl knew just what to do with Mitch. "Fine.. you still do not be truthful, you get worse pain." She then dangled him over the fryer as Mitch could see it was hotter than the fires of hell. "You better be honest with me!"

"Ma'am I swear up and down, right hand to God that I did not puke because of your food! Please let me free!" The Vietnamese girl then screamed in anger, and she dropped him as he fell into the boiling fryer. Chris screamed as every inch of him burned, and he slowly became stiff quickly. Before too long, he looked exactly like a fried dumpling, and he was unknowingly served to the next group of customers.

#3

Mitch looked at himself and around the bathroom as he had no clue what was going on. As he tried to figure out what was going on, he heard the door crack open. It was.... his friend Paul. Paul was going to wash his hands after the girls splashed his drink on his hands. Mitch instantly ran to his shoes as he kicked his shoes trying to get his attention. Paul then reached for the napkin, and he saw Mitch, but he saw more of a bug. "Eww!"

"No Paul it is me! Do not hurt me please!" Paul then raised his shoe.

"Disgusting little pervert of a bug!" He slammed his shoe down and crushed Mitch as his blood splattered across the floor, and he made an awkward face. "That... was pleasing" he said as he cleaned the mess up and quickly flung him in the bathroom."

#4

Mitch saw the door open, and he saw... Cynthia come in!? He saw at the top of the door that it was the women's restroom. 'Oh no... I still need to get her attention' he said as he ran to get her attention. He punched and kicked her Vans as he tried to get her attention.

"God... should I really reveal that I love the macro fetish? Is it sad to say that I love killing bugs as if they are tiny people?" As she said that, she looked down and saw the bug... it was Mitch, but she saw a bug. "Hehe.. well speaking of the devil." She crouched down and looked down. With further look, she did see Mitch. "What the.... Mitch!?"

"Yes yes! You see me! Yes Cynthia! It is me!"

"Hmmm.... let us think about this: your tiny as you have wanted to be according to Paul, you disappeared after we taunted you, and your in the women's restroom. Your not going to live." She grabbed him and threw him inside of her Vans as she put them back on and continued on with her life. She never told anyone that she found Mitch tiny in the girls restroom, and she decided to just keep him. 

Time passed by, and she ended up ditching Paul for Mitch as he had no choice. He became nothing more than her little boyfriend that licked her sweaty socks and bare feet.

#5 (My personal favorite of all of my alternate endings)

Paul looked at the tiny person in the dumpling. He was the only one who noticed that it really was Mitch. "Well you all said he was better tasting right?"

"You bet" Cynthia said giggling, and Paul snatched the 'dumpling' up.

" I think it is time to dispose of this little competitor then. There can only be one tasty toy" he said, and he dangled the tiny Mitch above his mouth. Mitch was trying to get him to stop. He tried talking, but he was not able to be heard.

"P-please Paul don't... I thought we were friends.."

"Oh I am so sorry, but I can't hear you Mitch" he said as he grinned. Cynthia and Jackie were astonished that he was truly acting well. " I am the best, and you are going to be better in my stomach" he said, and he opened his mouth. To a tiny's eyes, everything was slower and louder. He heard the sounds of his mouth opening which sounded like sticky saliva being removed from whatever it was stuck to. He saw massive strands of saliva drop down to his tongue, and his massive tongue was yellow. Paul never did brush his teeth in the morning, so he had a  very bad case of morning breath. Mitch could smell it form here, and he gagged from it. His tongue was a long tongue as he could touch his nose with his tongue, and he licked Mitch as he then got ready to drop him in. Cynthia tried to grab the 'dumpling' away from his mouth so Jackie could get the first bite, but she rather pushed his hand which caused Mitch to fall and plummet into his doom. He landed on his tongue, and he reached out as he did not want to die here, but Paul quickly slammed his mouth shut, and without any hesitation, he swallowed him alive. He was not able to survive anymore.

Chapter End Notes:

This concludes my very first story! Hope you all enjoyed it along with the alternate endings, and I will see you all when I make a new one!